S.A.S » THE VAULT » May Tips Month by Month

May Tips Month by Month

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
What it says on the tin instead of making new topics for each day lets just put tips in this section unless you want to open up your own topic for tips like some have, this way keeps it all in one place be easy to keep record of tips over the weeks. Then in June do a new one and so on

1.50 Chester Ice Slice should run a much better race now his had his comeback run last month is a very good horse and looks bit over priced at 9/1 can outrun the bunch lot of horses have plenty of question marks around them at the moment in this race so would not be difficult to see this one winning here

2 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Tunaman

I 2nd that Millster. This horse will win over his next few races hopefully tomorrow.

GL

3 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
i am happy to give Zlatan a chance of a decent run in the 6.50 Nott race was last seen over here in April was 7th in a 14 horse race a 20/1 shot this time around he gets a good claimer on board who should help him get closer to home has won over the distance and had a good run over track back in July last year off similar weight today hoping with the claimer and now that his first start back under the belt will do the magic and so does the bookie because he's 9/1 now instead of the 20/1 on his previous start

4 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not too shabby today lads/ladies a day where i thought wish i did that horse when saw results but fuck it can not have them all

3.00 Rosabelle handles C&D really well drops down in trip for this and drawn decent today is a two time C&D winner not seen around because of the AW tracks she really likes Chester so can see her really being up front specially with Probert riding her 11/2

Mysterial drops down in class and enjoys this new distance that has been given to him Jan Smuts is in this race and will no doubt attract support but the one for me is this in what is not exactly the strongest of races on the card at Ripon wont take too much for any of them to win this race 9/1

Watchable should win this race today drops in class steps up in distance and the Ryan Moore booking tells the story 9/1 Ascot 7.50 which then brings me to a other dropping in class in the 8.20 Jupiter Light will enjoy Ascot and can expect him to do well 9/1

5 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Chester 1.50 Grand Inquisitor i am playing for place money on this one right down in the weights and not been shown up in his previous runs bit over priced in my eyes 25/1 Ew

6 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Explain 7.05 Ripon is 1lb lighter than last winning mark Ruth Carr is in great form this posts the second best speed figures in this race and is sired by Kyllachy his form shows he runs his best at Ripon coming close a couple of times only 2L behind straightothepoint when last seen here that was after moving to Ruth Carrs yard and she seems to be finding his race Garritty rode this LTO and wants to take the ride again in with a big chance 10/1

7 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
A few from the tracker, they ran between 1st May and now and placed or won over 16/1. Might be useful or not...

Quench Dolly 355 Lingfield   Won 5/2
Manomine 645 Dundalk Placed 2nd 14/1
Tasheen 705 Ripon  Unplaced 5th

not saying that they can do something tomorrow but they did something interesting recently...

Interesting, will keep on checking that kind of stuff...

Last edited by Scram on Fri May 12, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating info)

8 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
yes i going for a longer shot today shock horror ah lads you know this one is going to win or at least give you a proper run now coming back to turf he really should win this today has beaten some very good horses in the past and was dumped onto the AW tracks where did not suit him in my view the turf will but based on my previous form would not count on it 
Winning Story 3.35
10/1 EW

9 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Millster wrote:What it says on the tin instead of making new topics for each day lets just put tips in this section unless you want to open up your own topic for tips like some have, this way keeps it all in one place be easy to keep record of tips over the weeks. Then in June do a new one and so on

1.50 Chester Ice Slice should run a much better race now his had his comeback run last month is a very good horse and looks bit over priced at 9/1 can outrun the bunch lot of horses have plenty of question marks around them at the moment in this race so would not be difficult to see this one winning here

yep i like ice slice AND sound advice in the same race, got 9-1 on both

10 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Thu May 11, 2017 11:43 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Strange approach for me, consists of Ascot 8:20 come on come on 14/1 / yamarhaba malayeen 7/1 / auberge du lac 16/1 / international law 20/1 four place race. Splitting them with above the rest on Saturday in the Victoria cup 14/1 as I'm convinced that wins the race, good luck.

11 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 1:43 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
You can pick Tomily up for 8/1 at the 3pm Chester and i like that price you think in 12 starts only been out the top 3 two times so got play for place money on this one it is a steal   that is my new saying copy right it now 

12 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Tunaman

@Millster wrote:What it says on the tin instead of making new topics for each day lets just put tips in this section unless you want to open up your own topic for tips like some have, this way keeps it all in one place be easy to keep record of tips over the weeks. Then in June do a new one and so on

Nice ride, one to look out for in future!!

13 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Ubik

Lovely. 1st sound advice and 3rd ice slice...hope some of you backed one or both!

14 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 3:15 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:Lovely. 1st sound advice and 3rd ice slice...hope some of you backed one or both!

See the explanation mark on the post click on that you can report posts to admin and it says reason why and says "pissing me off" and that is what i going report you for now for winning when i never stole it :afro: not even my nan managed get on that

15 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Ubik

@feline wrote:
@Ubik wrote:Lovely. 1st sound advice and 3rd ice slice...hope some of you backed one or both!

See the explanation mark on the post click on that you can report posts to admin and it says reason why and says "pissing me off" and that is what i going report you for now for winning when i never stole it :afro: not even my nan managed get on that

hehe, posted last night in my wannabees thread, having a bobby dazzler day so far!  :D :D :D

chris managed to back both after seeing it, maybe your nan needs faster wheels  :D

Yesterday at 11:06 pm

Afternoon ones

chester
1:50 sound advice 9-1 WON 11-1\ ice slice 9-1 PLACE
5:05 michaels mount \ nabhan 15-1 (4 places)

lingfield
2:15 dreamtide 20-1
2:45 one minute 6-1 WON at 8-1
4:25 bringit 16-1

market rasen
2:05 sweeping rock 7-1 \swinton diamond 9-1 WON
3:10 star foot 9-1 WON / jodies jem 12-1 2nd at 14-1

16 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:
chester
1:50 sound advice 9-1 WON 11-1\ ice slice 9-1 PLACE
5:05 michaels mount \ nabhan 15-1 (4 places)

lingfield
2:15 dreamtide 20-1
2:45 one minute 6-1 WON at 8-1
4:25 bringit 16-1

market rasen
2:05 sweeping rock 7-1 \swinton diamond 9-1 WON
3:10 star foot 9-1 WON / jodies jem 12-1 2nd at 14-1
spot on picks here ubik bringing home the money

17 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Ubik

cheers fella, hope you were on a few, but all done with what SAS showed me, obviously sometimes you see a few different but sean had swinton diamond as well in his ors system, sean and sam really made a difference to the way i bet thats for sure and i always pay my dues, they both spent hours chatting to me telling me how to do it, not many would be like them, honest and not glory hunters or bigheads like me lol! love em both to bits!!

18 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I was on all seans and cost me a bomb you two doing great his had 2 10/1 one which you also had and 16/1 wish i knew they was going win i would done all yours too what a day that would of been by far best forum on the intenet

19 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
but now i can afford to follow all tips tomorrow so will be on everyones tomorrow because missed lot of money today that is trouble having so many good tipsters around hard to follow all and going miss some right good prices

20 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Wow! Ubik, excellent stuff today!
missed your thread today, too much to do but what a day!  :cheers:

21 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Lionheart wrote:i am happy to give Zlatan a chance of a decent run in the 6.50 Nott race was last seen over here in April was 7th in a 14 horse race a 20/1 shot this time around he gets a good claimer on board who should help him get closer to home has won over the distance and had a good run over track back in July last year off similar weight today hoping with the claimer and now that his first start back under the belt will do the magic and so does the bookie because he's 9/1 now instead of the 20/1 on his previous start
Thank you i only took 6 on it about half hour before the off to make up for my lost best so cheers for this one @Lionheart

22 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@ColdCreek wrote:Explain 7.05 Ripon is 1lb lighter than last winning mark Ruth Carr is in great form this posts the second best speed figures in this race and is sired by Kyllachy his form shows he runs his best at Ripon coming close a couple of times only 2L behind straightothepoint when last seen here that was after moving to Ruth Carrs yard and she seems to be finding his race Garritty rode this LTO and wants to take the ride again in with a big chance 10/1

you lucky to get that price again i only just got the 6/1 thank you guys for bailing me out today @coldcreek @lionheart

23 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@ubik @sean @lionheart @coldcreek great tipping today lads pulled out some very high priced winners between you all sorry if missed anyone this forum does not rip you off when comes to taking on the value bets :evil::evil:

24 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Burningroots wrote:yes i going for a longer shot today shock horror ah lads you know this one is going to win or at least give you a proper run now coming back to turf he really should win this today has beaten some very good horses in the past and was dumped onto the AW tracks where did not suit him in my view the turf will but based on my previous form would not count on it 
Winning Story 3.35
10/1 EW
i read that wrong and put the bet on winning ways  lol! lol! lol! lol!

25 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 7:48 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Well done everyone today

26 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Ubik

@Voodoo wrote:@ubik @sean @lionheart @coldcreek great tipping today lads pulled out some very high priced winners between you all sorry if missed anyone this forum does not rip you off when comes to taking on the value bets :evil::evil:
seconded, i didnt bother looking at the later ones myself, didnt need to in the end lol

27 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 9:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Zhui Feng 4.00 Ascot should not write this out now dropped to 7 over this sort of track this is one to be watching out for keeping stakes small but worth trying out for place chances 25/1 

English man 5.10 Ascot also is one i keeping a eye on today and small stakes again has won some good races off much higher weights today and looks like his ready to bounce back been fine tuned for this race and could out run the 33/1 

28 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 10:03 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Sir Mangon races over at Haydock in the 2 oclock race tomorrow and his stable is keeping their horses in form having had handful of winners think it is something like a 50% strike rate will be stepping up in trip today but can see no problems it shall encounter 11/1 is big for a trainer in such great form

well Tropical Rock has the booking of SDS today in the 3.50 race who could see this one right she is not the best in this race but holds down some nice form and with a great jockey on board she could make the top 2 9/1 is far too big for this today and gets my vote

29 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Fri May 12, 2017 10:27 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some great stuff today lets hope for a similar Weekend 

4.20 Haydock Orions bow since joined the Easterby team i have been reading positive comments about this one hoping can pay back people like me who backed him last time at Ripon when did not run like expected maybe just needed the run on first start back specially if we get the soft ground that is expected  13/2

30 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 12:23 am

feline

Regular
Regular
drops in trip a previous C&D winner at Thirsk not sure if was at the time of 8.45 but was winning over the course and distance at one time also dropping in the weights is always enough to convince someone to have a bet on need to win this one my nan is off to the bingo tomorrow night and i told her i would sub her for some dinner and i do not want to go steal the money out her purse to pay for it so i best win on this one Someone exciting 16/1 EW it is a steal

31 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Ascot 4:00 Above the rest 14/1 / George william 14/1
Ascot 5:10 King of spin 8/1 / vroom 25/1
Haydock 2:00 San satiro 6/1 / sir mangan 9/1 / mias storm 12/1
Haydock 3:10 London Prize 14/1 / red tornado 25/1 / high secret 20/1
Nottingham 3:50 tropical rock 11/1 / artistica 33/1

Big risk mighty zip 66/1 Nottingham 2:40 - major valentine 7/2 win should cover the money you lose on mighty zip lool

32 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 1:08 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Formidableopponent 4.40 clocks in over at Hexham and is getting good ground to suit should least place here you can never be sure with this sort so feel free to pass up on it 10/1 

Zamfir 2.30 Lingfield you can not ignore the combination of Buick and Appleby when at such a high price will certainly like the distance and i will be expecting a win today off them not often find odds like this for this duo 10/1 

33 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Ubik

And so it continues, as posted in my wannabee thread

Hertford Dancer 16-1 (price last night at time of posting) WON at 8-1
hope people got on, specifically you feline!

34 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
14/1 and 16/1 winner already on here and two shorts in Angs post

35 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
@Angi just had best solution also everyone make sure read her list compare it to your own she had 3 winners so far @sean thif system and o.r.s is doing well and @Ubik picks are doing well make sure ALL check what they have picked it is my job to motivate people to follow the money has team member and direct people to what is doing well and them three are so far

36 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:44 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
@UBIK I have a rule if see two good tipsters mention a horse i bet on it you and sean both mentioned that horse so i put a bet on it so can pay for my nans dinner tonight now do not need rob out of her purse why she out tonight can watch bit of adult tv and eat her chocolate that she hides in her bedroom drawer why do people hide chocolate in drawer thinking i not know it is their

37 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
@Jh2103 wrote:Ascot 4:00 Above the rest 14/1 / George william 14/1
Ascot 5:10 King of spin 8/1 / vroom 25/1
Haydock 2:00 San satiro 6/1 / sir mangan 9/1 / mias storm 12/1
Haydock 3:10 London Prize 14/1 / red tornado 25/1 / high secret 20/1
Nottingham 3:50 tropical rock 11/1 / artistica 33/1

Big risk mighty zip 66/1 Nottingham 2:40 - major valentine 7/2 win should cover the money you lose on mighty zip lool
I put a pound ew on mighty zip thank you that paid out before on nicker of the day so thought might well give it a paid lol

38 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:50 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
i knew i saw mighty zip before won at big odds couple starts ago for sam i should of put money on it fuck

39 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Tina.Crossly wrote:@Angi just had best solution also everyone make sure read her list compare it to your own she had 3 winners so far @sean thif system and o.r.s is doing well and @Ubik picks are doing well make sure ALL check what they have picked it is my job to motivate people to follow the money has team member and direct people to what is doing well and them three are so far
Good point Tina!
today i missed on Angi and it is the day they match well for wins... typical.. :P

40 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was just saying on the facebook how the price stayed all morning at 66/1 was a fair bet to take on and paid off i myself only put a couple of pounds on it but at them odds i was happy with the return

41 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Zhui Feng 4.00 Ascot should not write this out now dropped to 7 over this sort of track this is one to be watching out for keeping stakes small but worth trying out for place chances 25/1 

Had a couple of squid on this but for total of this race i broke about even because was few i liked

42 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:10 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Jh2103 wrote: George william 14/1
 artistica 33/1

Big risk mighty zip 66/1 
 Excellent tipping here @jh2103

43 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
What a belting day chaps hope you were on.

44 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:17 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Notice how Lionheart is letting the side down today everyone has got a winner other than that coconut head

45 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:18 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
pretend i never said that till i see the results of mine later i might edit out the above comment

46 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Ascot 4:00 Above the rest 14/1 lose / George william 14/1 (2nd stays in tracker)
Ascot 5:10 King of spin 8/1 / vroom 25/1 nr / nr
Haydock 2:00 San satiro 6/1 lose / sir mangan 9/1 lose / mias storm 12/1 (1st at 9/1)
Haydock 3:10 London Prize 14/1lose / red tornado 25/1 lose/ high secret 20/1 lose (this race cost me big time on the lucky15s etc can't complain tho lol)
Nottingham 3:50 tropical rock 11/1 lose / artistica 33/1( 1st at 33/1 )

Mighty zip wins at 50/1 advised at 66/1 major valentine 3rd.

47 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:23 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
@Lionheart wrote:Sir Mangon races over at Haydock in the 2 oclock race tomorrow and his stable is keeping their horses in form having had handful of winners think it is something like a 50% strike rate will be stepping up in trip today but can see no problems it shall encounter 11/1 is big for a trainer in such great form LOST

well Tropical Rock has the booking of SDS today in the 3.50 race who could see this one right she is not the best in this race but holds down some nice form and with a great jockey on board she could make the top 2 9/1 is far too big for this today and gets my vote LOST GOT BEATEN BY A BETTER HORSE TIPPED ON HERE 
LOL just so all who do not know me and lionheart are like fam so just friendly banter

48 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Ubik

@Jh2103 wrote:Ascot 4:00 Above the rest 14/1 lose / George william 14/1 (2nd stays in tracker)
Ascot 5:10 King of spin 8/1 / vroom 25/1 nr / nr
Haydock 2:00 San satiro 6/1 lose / sir mangan 9/1 lose / mias storm 12/1 (1st at 9/1)
Haydock 3:10 London Prize 14/1lose / red tornado 25/1 lose/ high secret 20/1 lose (this race cost me big time on the lucky15s etc can't complain tho lol)
Nottingham 3:50 tropical rock 11/1 lose / artistica 33/1( 1st at 33/1 )

Mighty zip wins at 50/1 advised at 66/1 major valentine 3rd.

whatya mean? all your short price ones lost fella, like the 14-1, 6-1, 9-1 , its only the 66-1 and 33-1 ones that are barely putting you in profit!  :D :D :D :D :D :D are you sure you are not loan or your buddy whatshisface in disguise?  :D

49 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 4:52 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Burn the boats could make up for lost time tomorrow in the 5.25 Curragh race currently going for 6/1

50 Re: May Tips Month by Month on Sat May 13, 2017 6:50 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Chieftains choice very unlucky 2nd lto should come on from that 3.30 Ludlow 11/2 posted this in both banter and here because price is not a huge one will keep looking

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum