S.A.S
Log in needed

Horse racing

Welcome to the Site
Latest topics
» Daily Ratings
Today at 12:57 am byRoses'n'Wine

» Beat the board
Today at 12:01 am byDesmond.St

» War Game Bets October
Yesterday at 11:31 pm byLuana

» October Tips
Yesterday at 11:30 pm byRelyod5454

» Leaderboard
Yesterday at 10:45 pm byKelly

» WG LEADERS
Yesterday at 10:19 pm byKelly

» Wills Wannabees
Yesterday at 9:41 pm byUbik

» Midnight hours
Yesterday at 6:03 pm byBill.Price

» Powers that be
Yesterday at 5:01 pm byXxicequeenxX

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif

1- Ubik: £217.17
2- Sam: £104.57
3- Ice: £99.34
4- HenYas: £70.57
5- Steve: £72.20
(£1 ew)

Related image

Log in

I forgot my password




Statistics
We have 110 registered users
The newest registered user is poltrona

Our users have posted a total of 19496 messages in 661 subjects


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Powers that be

Powers that be

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

551 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:51 am

Kelly


TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You can join up and it is 100% free on here am glad people are reading my tweets because trying to bring honest people here to stop them paying for tips because i notice twitter is full of con artists i had a few pm me trying make me sign up for them everything is easy to read back on everything i say on twitter is easy to see for yourselves

552 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:02 am

Yazchi


Regular
Regular
My initial investment was £20 got that back on day one and already got over 800 in my pot can not ask for nothing more ever again from this for me      

553 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Yazchi


Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 30
PLACE:33
LOST: 99
£1,540.00

Gravity Wave wolverhampton 4.20 6/1
Paddy A Haydock 7.55 4/1


£1,500.00
You all guessed I back again to say thank you lol x

554 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:45 pm

HenYas


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very well done again XxIcexX

555 Thank you on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:03 pm

TWITTER USER


Guest
I posted last night above...we call that pot made for me shall we   thank you

556 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:04 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 31
PLACE:33
LOST: 100
Gravity Wave wolverhampton 4.20 6/1 WON £92.00
Paddy A Haydock 7.55 4/1
£1,500.00
£1,592.00

Pincheck cork 2.25 11/4
Line of reason 1.05 Ascot 9/1
Tommy G Ascot 1.05 16/1
Red Label Newmarket 3.10 22/1


Sorry that two in same race remember these are tracker horses from over the year so we not to know if they going end up in same races sometimes 

£1,512.00

557 Re: Powers that be on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:22 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 31
PLACE:34
LOST: 102
Pincheck cork 2.25 11/4 placed but no money
Line of reason 1.05 Ascot 9/1 placed 12/1 £34.00
Tommy G Ascot 1.05 16/1 lost
Red Label Newmarket 3.10 22/1 NR £20.00
£1,566.00
Dance Teacher kempton 8.30 7/2
Take a turn Beveryley 4.00 7/1

let us also put the spare £6 on this in the Double 

£1,520.00

558 Re: Powers that be on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:51 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 31
PLACE:34
LOST: 103
Dance Teacher kempton 8.30 7/2
Take a turn Beveryley 4.00 7/1 NR £20.00
£1,540.00


Pincheck Leopardstown 7.20 11/1
Oh its saucepot 6.20 Yarmouth 10/1


My dad had the winner today with the 8.30 tipped on here so not hugely gutted about that losing lol hope some others used it for the cover 


£1,500.00

559 Re: Powers that be on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Yazchi

avatar
Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Pincheck Leopardstown 7.20 11/1
Oh its saucepot 6.20 Yarmouth 10/1



£1,500.00
We nearly had both winning happy with Pincheck you was so confident on facebook about these thank you

560 Re: Powers that be on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:26 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Pincheck Leopardstown 7.20 11/1 WON £152.00
Oh its saucepot 6.20 Yarmouth 10/1 PLACED £30.00
£1,500.00

WINS: 32
PLACE:35
LOST: 103
£1,682


Mutarakez 8.05 Newmarket 20/1
Queen In Waiting 7.20 Chelmsford 7/2
Supreme Power Catterick 7.10 11/1
Take a turn newmarket 7.30 12/1


£1,602

561 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:44 am

Burningroots

avatar
Regular
Regular
Thank you Ice can always rely on this section i have upped my stakes on this section only slightly and only because working on the profit and this has to be the best tracker system i have ever followed and am not just saying that it is so reliable

562 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:16 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
£1,500.00

WINS: 32
PLACE:35
LOST: 103
£1,682


Supreme Power Catterick 7.10 11/1



£1,602
Job done lol

563 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Burningroots

avatar
Regular
Regular
laughing all the way to the fucking bank thank you Ice

564 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:46 pm

Oldrum

avatar
Regular
Regular
Think your going get the £200 mark in the leaderboard soon Charlotte x

565 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:58 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Pincheck Leopardstown 7.20 11/1 WON £152.00
Oh its saucepot 6.20 Yarmouth 10/1 PLACED £30.00
£1,500.00

WINS: 33
PLACE:35
LOST: 106
£1,682
Mutarakez 8.05 Newmarket 20/1
Queen In Waiting 7.20 Chelmsford 7/2

Supreme Power Catterick 7.10 11/1 WON £152.00
Take a turn newmarket 7.30 12/1
£1,602
£1,754.00



Librisa Breeze Newbury 3.35 7/2
Spring Loaded Ripon 3.15 10/1
x rated Doncaster 5.05 11/2
Somewhere Secret Chepstow 6.40 10/1


Not about how many winners it is about the profit at the end and that is nice profit today aint it 


£1,674.00

566 Re: Powers that be on Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:38 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 33
PLACE:37
LOST: 108
£1,754.00
Librisa Breeze Newbury 3.35 7/2
Spring Loaded Ripon 3.15 10/1 PLACED £30.00
x rated Doncaster 5.05 11/2
Somewhere Secret Chepstow 6.40 10/1 PLACED £30.00
£1,674.00
£1,734



Quench Dolly Windsor 7.00 Windsor 10/1
Uncle Charlie 5.05 Thirsk 12/1


£1,694

567 Re: Powers that be on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 33
PLACE:37
LOST: 110
Quench Dolly Windsor 7.00 Windsor 10/1
Uncle Charlie 5.05 Thirsk 12/1

£1,694
Gavlar 6.15 Kempton 6/1
Gravity Wave 6.15 Kempton 5/1
Line of Reason 1.55 York 20/1
Spirit of Bell 7.45 Kempton 50/1


£1,614

568 Re: Powers that be on Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Yazchi

avatar
Regular
Regular
Thank you Ice xx

569 Re: Powers that be on Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:29 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:37
LOST: 113
Gavlar 6.15 Kempton 6/1 WON £92.00
Gravity Wave 6.15 Kempton 5/1
Line of Reason 1.55 York 20/1
Spirit of Bell 7.45 Kempton 50/1



£1,614
Thank you Yaz remember follow my beat the boss picks also ok they are serious tips 
£1,706



Original Choice 3.00 York 14/1


£1,686

570 Re: Powers that be on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:20 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Original Choice 3.00 York 14/1 PLACED £38.00
£1,686
£1,724


Dance Teacher Newmarket 4.55 11/2
Melting Dew York 1.55 6/1


£1,684


We should just use the spare £4 for the double win only also
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 113

571 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
re melting dew, i made a mistake earlier in the week as sky were offering money back as a free bet if 2nd 3rd or 4th as they are today, BUT it has to be your first bet, and i didnt do the tracker horse first, so i hope everyone else was more savvy

572 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:30 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
£1,724


Dance Teacher Newmarket 4.55 11/2 NR
Melting Dew York 1.55 6/1


£1,684

WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 114
£1,700


Crowned Eagle York 3.40 14/1
Queen in waiting chelmsford 4.10 11/4


£1,660

573 Re: Powers that be on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 116
Crowned Eagle York 3.40 14/1
Queen in waiting chelmsford 4.10 11/4

£1,660



Chaucer's Tale Beverley 5.00 40/1
Paddy A Goodwood 5.50 8/1

£1,620

not normally any trackers on a Sunday so was nice change

574 Re: Powers that be on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:43 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 118
Chaucer's Tale Beverley 5.00 40/1
Paddy A Goodwood 5.50 8/1
£1,620
X Rated Epsom 4.55 11/2


£1,600


for those wondering we restarting war games next week with the new rules Sam lined out will make it a much fairer game 

575 Re: Powers that be on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 119
X Rated Epsom 4.55 11/2
£1,600
missed out today on money back because of no runners but that is how it goes i am afraid noticed our other tracker teddy won but we only had that in the tracker for next 3 starts 

vibes lingfield 3.20 6/1 


£1,580


Bit slow at moment our trackers after a big burst of wins bit of a quiet period always how it goes i am afraid but lucky for us it just one or two picks a time 

576 Re: Powers that be on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:14 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 120
vibes lingfield 3.20 6/1 
£1,580

Mutarakez carlisle 4.10 14/1
Starshell Sedgefield 5.20 100/1
Uncle Charlie carlisle 4.10 12/1


Some will not be happy about putting £10 each way on a 100/1 and do not blame you all so i suggest just putting the £1 each way on it i sticking to day 1 rules for myself but i fully understand anyone not wanting to basically be throwing away money on that trouble with trackers is you do not know the odds when you put them in the tracker sometimes months before racing 


£1,520

577 Re: Powers that be on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:27 pm

Yazchi

avatar
Regular
Regular
i am putting the £10 each way on it Ice it paid for itself for me and you never know might place for us worth trying it basically paid for itself so i be doing it this time tomorrow we could be glad we did or we could just sweep it briskly under the carpet  

578 Re: Powers that be on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:20 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
agreed wit both opinionz leave it up 2 ze individual to make the call i av personally took it along wit ya Char i trust our trackerz fully they on list for a reason n like ya zay we not to no what oddz ze bookie iz going crack on with come the day of them racing i would of preferred to of seen it on ze flat on the AW  not hurdles but that how ze cards fall is by Sea the Stars who had Starchitect so hurdles is not beyond him and it took him awhile of being beaten 10l+ before had a few good wins over hurdles does not look good but have seen far worse results if it does win tbh


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

579 Re: Powers that be on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 123
Mutarakez carlisle 4.10 14/1
Starshell Sedgefield 5.20 100/1
Uncle Charlie carlisle 4.10 12/1
£1,520




Line of reason beverley 2.45 20/1
Pepys beverley 4.30 5/1


£1,480

580 Re: Powers that be on Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Relyod5454

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 34
PLACE:38
LOST: 123
Mutarakez carlisle 4.10 14/1
Starshell Sedgefield 5.20 100/1
Uncle Charlie carlisle 4.10 12/1
£1,520




Line of reason beverley 2.45 20/1
Pepys beverley 4.30 5/1


£1,480
Thank you ...appreciated!

581 Re: Powers that be on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Yazchi

avatar
Regular
Regular
Thank you we will take that for a Saturday managed to sneak in the place also on Line of Reason Pepys done well for trackers 3 in a row now from that horse

582 Re: Powers that be on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:23 pm

Scram

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Thanks Ice, followed today, place, win and double, thanks to Coral melt down today placed the bets on Skybet and 4th paid on Line of reason 

583 Re: Powers that be on Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:20 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 123
Line of reason beverley 2.45 20/1 placed £50.00
Pepys beverley 4.30 5/1 won £80.00
£1,480
£1,610



Ocean Temptress 3.00 Brighton 12/1


£1,590


Thank you everyone for that nice to have a little win with them two made up for bad run last week 


Pepys owes us nothing now 3 big wins in a row out of that horse 


i personally added this horse today because i feel is an investment horse and will start paying out 

584 Re: Powers that be on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:32 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Gavlar 7.45 Kempton 9/2
Spirit of Belle 5.55 Leicester 33/1
Take a turn 6.25 Leicester 4/1


£1,540
Lets use the spare £10 on a win only double with take a turn and Gavlar 

Last horse was NR so was money back
WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 123

585 Re: Powers that be on Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Yazchi

avatar
Regular
Regular
I put these in each way patent now also ice because gavlar drifted to 10/1 so am doing patent instead of double x

586 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Gavlar 7.45 Kempton 9/2
Spirit of Belle 5.55 Leicester 33/1
Take a turn 6.25 Leicester 4/1 NR


£1,540
WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 125
£1,560

Crushed 7.30 Carlisle 12/1
Paddy A 8.15 Chelmsford 11/2
Somewhere Secret 7.00 Carlisle 14/1 

£1,500

587 Re: Powers that be on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:43 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hi all i will update stats tomorrow just feeling bit tired here is the 3 bets 


chaucers tale 5.45 Wolverhampton 33/1
Quench Dolly 4.50 Haydock 9/1
Vibes 6.15 Wolverhampton 12/1

588 Re: Powers that be on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:33 am

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
£1,440

All above lost does not look any better tomorrow for us one is a 3 horse race only 


Dance Teacher Leicester 4.20 18/1

Gravity Wave Salisbury 6.10 8/1

Line of reason Leicester 3.45 5/2 



Total Profit: £1,380






WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 131

589 Re: Powers that be on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:37 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
£1,440
Dance Teacher Leicester 4.20 18/1
Gravity Wave Salisbury 6.10 8/1 NR
Line of reason Leicester 3.45 5/2 

Total Profit: £1,400
WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 133
Fleetfoot Jack Doncaster 3.35 20/1

Vibes Kempton 5.45 25/1
Total Profit: £1,360

590 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:05 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Total Profit: £1,400
WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 135
Fleetfoot Jack Doncaster 3.35 20/1
Vibes Kempton 5.45 25/1

Total Profit: £1,360
Isabel De Urbina 3.00 Doncaster 18/1
Take a turn hamilton 5.55 13/2
x rated Hamilton 5.55 9/1
Total Profit: £1,300

591 Re: Powers that be on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Total Profit: £1,400
WINS: 35
PLACE:39
LOST: 138
Isabel De Urbina 3.00 Doncaster 18/1
Take a turn hamilton 5.55 13/2
x rated Hamilton 5.55
9/1
Total Profit: £1,300

pincheck  leopardstown 6.00 11/2
Total Profit: £1,280

592 Re: Powers that be on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:00 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Total Profit: £1,400
WINS: 35
PLACE:40
LOST: 138

pincheck  leopardstown 6.00 11/2 placed £21.00
Total Profit: £1,280
Pepys redcar 4.10 11/2
Spirit of belle Kempton 7.00 40/1
Total Profit: £1,281

593 Re: Powers that be on Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:09 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Total Profit: £1,400
WINS: 35
PLACE:40
LOST: 140
Total Profit: £1,280
Pepys redcar 4.10 11/2
Spirit of belle Kempton 7.00 40/1

Total Profit: £1,281


line of reason yarmouth 5.10 5/1
Total Profit: £1,261

594 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am getting sick of backing line of reason a horse that should of been giving us good money by now and with it getting so close this time the payout wont be so great next start that is a horse that should of paid well over £100 by now Pepys gave us some good money so i do not mind that one losing but horses like Line of Reason are a shock money back but not the point really bugs me that .....moan over...........

595 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
moan moan moan u women tut 

the horse not been tha bad in july paid us out 120+ and since had few places out of it jus keep faith i see wa u mean because it shud be winnin these races but it not been expensive to follow we won more out it than invested char ok not great amount bout 40 nicker yes it is frustrating but stick wit it kid plenty of money to come out tha horse trust me i went over trackers n took out deadwood plenty money left in tha horse for us


_________________
Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

596 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:32 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You are right just really annoyed with it if that was 4s we would lost money on that and is a horse i was feeling confident on this year and to get beaten like that makes me very annoyed but i do trust the trackers so will be sticking with it all the way just like you say frustrating and needed to vent lol

597 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:26 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

line of reason yarmouth 5.10 5/1 PLACED £22.00

Total Profit: £1,261
Saint Equiano 2.00 Ayr 12/1
WINS: 35
PLACE:41
LOST: 140
£1,263

598 Re: Powers that be on Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Yazchi

avatar
Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:



Total Profit: £1,261
Saint Equiano 2.00 Ayr 12/1
WINS: 35
PLACE:41
LOST: 140
£1,263
Just what we needed thank you trackers

599 Re: Powers that be on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:38 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Saint Equiano 2.00 Ayr 12/1 WON £164.00
WINS: 36
PLACE:41
LOST: 140
£1,263
£1,427



Quench Dolly Ayr 3.35 16/1
Tommy G Ayr 4.10 20/1
Taxmeifyoucan Ayr 4.45 5/2


£1,367


We most certainly did Yaz not seen Taxmeifyoucan for ages so be interesting see how that does now had a long time off 

600 Re: Powers that be on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:44 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

WINS: 36
PLACE:41
LOST: 143
£1,263
Quench Dolly Ayr 3.35 16/1
Tommy G Ayr 4.10 20/1
Taxmeifyoucan Ayr 4.45 5/2


£1,367
Gravity Wave Chelmsford 4.35 7/1
Original Choice Newsbury 1.45 12/1
Paddy A Newmarket 3.55 16/1
Supreme Power Catterick 5.20 5/1


Ouch at today i thought would of least got a place 


Got that spare £7 you know i hate them so we do a £1 win patent on Gravity Wave  Supreme Power and Original Choice that way it gets rid of that £7
£1,280

601 Re: Powers that be on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:18 am

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 36
PLACE:41
LOST: 147
Gravity Wave Chelmsford 4.35 7/1
Original Choice Newsbury 1.45 12/1
Paddy A Newmarket 3.55 16/1
Supreme Power Catterick 5.20 5/1

£1,280


Fleefoot Jack 5.00 Hamilton 11/2
£1,260

602 Re: Powers that be on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:49 am

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 36
PLACE:41
LOST: 148

Fleefoot Jack 5.00 Hamilton 11/2
£1,260
Somewhere Secret Beverley 3.20 25/1

We hit tough times again on here but that is ok we often get this on this part and then is soon picks up again will be nice to have a few wins and places i want 100 wins/places by christmas then i be happy

Just stick with it and ride it out those who followed from start know we go over this stage a few times and lets not forget was only couple months ago we only had £500 so we still doing ok keeping our heads above water not too worried just yet  

£1,240

603 Re: Powers that be on Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:49 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
i took 16/1 on this and got the 4 places out of it instead chickened out lol

604 Re: Powers that be on Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 am

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
WINS: 36
PLACE:41
LOST: 149
Somewhere Secret Beverley 3.20 25/1
£1,240
Oh It's Saucepot 4.40 Goodwood 5/1
£1,220

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum