OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

201 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
Handicappers’ Notebook 

Oriental Lilly Timeform rating (72) The fillies’ handicap at Haydock on Saturday did not look the strongest race of its type, but Oriental Lilly was at least less exposed than the rest, and she should ultimately have won quite comfortably on what was her handicap debut. She was denied a run when attempting to deliver her challenge two-out and was forced to switch before staying on strongly to be beaten just a neck. She did well to finish as close as she did under the circumstances and is fancied to gain compensation in a similar low-grade handicap before too long. Jim Goldie 

Important Mission Timeform rating (93p) Important Mission won a 13-runner maiden at Newcastle in June and was much better than the result when four and a quarter lengths fourth to Badenscoth in a 1m handicap at Chelmsford last week. Upped in trip for his handicap debut, Important Mission was forced very wide entering the straight, keeping on well from 2f out despite edging left, never nearer than at the line and doing enough to suggest he’s been let in on a lenient mark. He remains with potential and is one to keep an eye on. William Haggas

202 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Thank you Mike will keep a eye on them two and yest the fifty horses to follow have done very well i think so am pleased to read that, think few more winners left yet from that i say

203 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I think Sarah has summed up the cards nicely today just popping over to her thread now and going let you know which ones i doing of hers

204 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Ripon

3.45 Avon Breeze 11/1 i am actually going stick with this one and feel it got least one more good run  4.15 Mysterical 8/1 up and dpwn type of horse this one but should be able to handle it around here in this small field 5.15 Liquid 10/1 might be worth siding with this horse in the hope his on a good day his form is 25221 in last 5 starts so you think you got least bit of place value left in this at 10/1 

looking at other cards

205 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I.Q NAP

4.25 Curragh Bluesbreaker 12/1 

Dropped so far down the weights this one and got so close to finally winning last start at Naas coming 3rd in a field of 20 beaten 1L today should finally be his day

206 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Right back now been very busy but going start getting things back to normal around her now Char sorry about that spoken to a few others and just lot been busy but all should be going back to normal now i know i going be around for while now so i will start posting again from tonight x

207 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:28 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good because it getting slow lately lol and that O.R.S system needs doing i noticed few winners off that this week been missing

208 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:52 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Glad stuck with Avon Breeze now lol

209 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:Glad stuck with Avon Breeze now lol

well done, thanks!  :)

210 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i think I.Q naps curse me you know when i use them words lol good see you back around Ubik you done really well this week

211 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
i be back also now Charlotte x

212 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Just the one bet for me today

Brighton

Sir Jack 8/1 Excellent jockey booked in again on this one and very consistent form 312232 so we get a chance to get some money back on place at least 

213 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:36 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
My quick Patent for York

1.55 Orion's Bow 
1.55 Edward Lewis 7/1
3.00 Douglas Macarthur 10/1

Tracker Horse

Time - 2.40 
Place - Carlisle
Horse - Melrose Girl
Odds - 10/1
Trainer - Brian Smart 7%
Jockey - Beasley 13%
Form  - 4543

She gets better weight advantage in this race than when running against Yes You on her last start at Redcar both them beat Whipphound in that race who just went and dominated at Thirsk is a open looking race but she could grab a place

214 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
The 2.40 is very open but will take the bet because you have took many of mine, Orions Bow is always going to bug me so glad you put that up in a weird way because means i can place a bet on it now lol

215 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Musselburgh 
2.30  LIL SOPHELLA 8/1, not the clearest running on last start but still managed to come 4th slight drop in the weights  she runs very well at Musselburgh and Neil Farley back in the saddle 2 wins 3 places from 9 starts 3.00 JONNY DELTA  3/1 should not be beaten here not one single horse in this field should catch this if gets in the lead only the jockey to worry about trip not suited on last start 3.30 FUMBO JUMBO 7/1 drops in class with a 5lb claimer back to 5f came very close to winning over C&D start of August should win here 

Patent and Singles 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum