S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

201 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
not just about drunken tips... drunken lads, jockeys, officials sometimes: https://www.racingpost.com/news/yarmouth-fiasco/drama-as-wrong-horse-wins-race/294547

Classic. 
Always wondered if that could happen...
Good luck for a solution but probably should invalidate the result in all fairness... obviously i was not on the 50/1 which actually was not the 50/1 horse, good story though.... :)

202 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Minute they found out should of declared race to be rerun over later date allowing bookie and punter to be happy

203 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

Or declare it first past post rule and have trainer compensate the bookies or whoever is held to account for the mistake which is easy to do in the explanation that has been given do not think he purposely set out to do that

204 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Here you go Charlotte them 50 horses are doing well found this little article 

The Horses To Follow Update which featured in the Derby edition of this publication looked forward
to a classic which featured several members of the Fifty, however the late lunge of Wings of Eagles
denied Cliffs of Moher (123) and Cracksman (123+) in a tight finish. Both have met with defeat since,
with Cliffs of Moher not at his best when fourth in the Coral-Eclipse after sweating up before the race,
and Cracksman going down by a neck in the Irish Derby, however both will command plenty of respect
if lining up at York later this month. Cliffs of Moher has an entry in the Juddmonte International, while
Cracksman is in the Great Voltigeur, and both also have the Irish Champion Stakes at Leopardstown in
September on their radar. Venice Beach (115) also ran in the Derby, though to nowhere near as good
effect, looking uncomfortable on the track, however he bounced back with a career-best when a length
third in the Grand Prix de Paris at Saint-Cloud last month.

While it was ‘close but no cigar’ in the Derby, there have been plenty of success stories elsewhere this
season, with notable winners including Ulysses (128), an 8/1 winner of the aforementioned Coral-Eclipse at
Sandown last month. He was involved in a ding-dong battle with Barney Roy in the closing stages, having
previously looked likely to win going away, but managed to secure a first Group 1 win by a nose! Like Ulysses,
who had failed to act on the track at Epsom a year earlier, the filly Coronet (108) looked uncomfortable
on the camber when fifth in the Oaks, however she bounced back in fine style when obliging at 9/1 in
the Group 2 Ribblesdale at Royal Ascot. The John Gosden-trained filly did well under the circumstances to
overcome trouble in running and would have won by more than a neck if she hadn’t been stopped in her
run. She’ll probably stay 1¾m, a half-sister to St Leger runner-up Midas Touch, and that race could be on her
agenda later in the season too. The Fillies and Mares Stakes at Ascot is a long-term target.

Elsewhere, the Luca Cumani-trained God Given (104p) followed up her maiden win at Haydock when
a well-backed 7/1 winner in a listed event at Newmarket last month, increasing her value to owners St
Albans Bloodstock in no uncertain terms. As a half-sister to top-class winner up to 1½m Postponed, she
was already a valuable commodity, but this addition of black type at the first attempt was a real bonus;
she’s likely to progress further, too.

As well as big-priced winners, there have been plenty of shorter-priced winners to help keep the
Fifty ticking over and, more importantly, in profit. While Nathaniel has had more high-profile success,
Frankel’s progeny continue to do well, though the early conclusion is that they lack the pace of
their sire. UAE King (102p) won his maiden at Haydock in June and appeared to appreciate the stiffer
test of stamina when following up over 1¾m at Sandown last month, while Gibbs Hill (116p), a son of
Mastercraftsman, has now won two of his three starts this season. He won by seven lengths in first-time
blinkers at Kempton last time, and his previous third at York reads very well with the form being franked
by the first two; he looks a leading contender for the Ebor. Tribute Act (95p) is similarly progressive,
winning her last two starts, and the James Fanshawe-trained filly will command plenty of respect if
lining up at Goodwood this week.

Four ‘M’s—Mazzini (111), Meshaykh (86), Mojito (102p) and Morando (119) have all won this term.
Mojito appreciated being ridden closer to the pace when winning at Sandown last month, and a 5 lb
higher mark looks lenient, while Morando, who has an entry at Goodwood this week, obliged on his first
start since a gelding operation when obliging at 11/4 in a listed race at Windsor. Mazzini took kindly to
the combination of first-time cheekpieces and a forceful ride, producing a smart performance and easily
the best run of his career so far, when winning at Chelmsford last week.

On the other side of the coin, Lapilli (98+) looked very rusty at York on his return from 11 months off the
track. He failed to beat a rival home, but is best excused this run in isolation, though he’s presumably
not the easiest to train and seemed uncomfortable some way out, undoubtedly tempering enthusiasm
for him in the short term. Similarly, Newt (74), a 7/2 winner in June but a beaten favourite twice since,
has a little to prove now. She has left Sir Mark Prescott, having fetched £20,000 at Tattersalls’ July
Horses In Training Sale; she was bought by the Value Racing Club syndicate and will go juvenile hurdling
with David Dennis.

205 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Handicappers’ Notebook 

Oriental Lilly Timeform rating (72) The fillies’ handicap at Haydock on Saturday did not look the strongest race of its type, but Oriental Lilly was at least less exposed than the rest, and she should ultimately have won quite comfortably on what was her handicap debut. She was denied a run when attempting to deliver her challenge two-out and was forced to switch before staying on strongly to be beaten just a neck. She did well to finish as close as she did under the circumstances and is fancied to gain compensation in a similar low-grade handicap before too long. Jim Goldie 

Important Mission Timeform rating (93p) Important Mission won a 13-runner maiden at Newcastle in June and was much better than the result when four and a quarter lengths fourth to Badenscoth in a 1m handicap at Chelmsford last week. Upped in trip for his handicap debut, Important Mission was forced very wide entering the straight, keeping on well from 2f out despite edging left, never nearer than at the line and doing enough to suggest he’s been let in on a lenient mark. He remains with potential and is one to keep an eye on. William Haggas

206 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:03 pm

XxicequeenxX

Thank you Mike will keep a eye on them two and yest the fifty horses to follow have done very well i think so am pleased to read that, think few more winners left yet from that i say

207 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

I think Sarah has summed up the cards nicely today just popping over to her thread now and going let you know which ones i doing of hers

208 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

Ripon

3.45 Avon Breeze 11/1 i am actually going stick with this one and feel it got least one more good run  4.15 Mysterical 8/1 up and dpwn type of horse this one but should be able to handle it around here in this small field 5.15 Liquid 10/1 might be worth siding with this horse in the hope his on a good day his form is 25221 in last 5 starts so you think you got least bit of place value left in this at 10/1 

looking at other cards

209 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 pm

XxicequeenxX

I.Q NAP

4.25 Curragh Bluesbreaker 12/1 

Dropped so far down the weights this one and got so close to finally winning last start at Naas coming 3rd in a field of 20 beaten 1L today should finally be his day

210 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Right back now been very busy but going start getting things back to normal around her now Char sorry about that spoken to a few others and just lot been busy but all should be going back to normal now i know i going be around for while now so i will start posting again from tonight x

211 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:28 pm

XxicequeenxX

Good because it getting slow lately lol and that O.R.S system needs doing i noticed few winners off that this week been missing

212 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:52 pm

XxicequeenxX

Glad stuck with Avon Breeze now lol

213 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Glad stuck with Avon Breeze now lol

well done, thanks!  :)

214 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:37 pm

XxicequeenxX

i think I.Q naps curse me you know when i use them words lol good see you back around Ubik you done really well this week

215 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
i be back also now Charlotte x

216 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am

XxicequeenxX

Just the one bet for me today

Brighton

Sir Jack 8/1 Excellent jockey booked in again on this one and very consistent form 312232 so we get a chance to get some money back on place at least 

217 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:36 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
My quick Patent for York

1.55 Orion's Bow 
1.55 Edward Lewis 7/1
3.00 Douglas Macarthur 10/1

Tracker Horse

Time - 2.40 
Place - Carlisle
Horse - Melrose Girl
Odds - 10/1
Trainer - Brian Smart 7%
Jockey - Beasley 13%
Form  - 4543

She gets better weight advantage in this race than when running against Yes You on her last start at Redcar both them beat Whipphound in that race who just went and dominated at Thirsk is a open looking race but she could grab a place

218 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 am

XxicequeenxX

The 2.40 is very open but will take the bet because you have took many of mine, Orions Bow is always going to bug me so glad you put that up in a weird way because means i can place a bet on it now lol

219 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 am

XxicequeenxX

Musselburgh 
2.30  LIL SOPHELLA 8/1, not the clearest running on last start but still managed to come 4th slight drop in the weights  she runs very well at Musselburgh and Neil Farley back in the saddle 2 wins 3 places from 9 starts 3.00 JONNY DELTA  3/1 should not be beaten here not one single horse in this field should catch this if gets in the lead only the jockey to worry about trip not suited on last start 3.30 FUMBO JUMBO 7/1 drops in class with a 5lb claimer back to 5f came very close to winning over C&D start of August should win here 

Patent and Singles 

220 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

XxicequeenxX

fit the brief 8/1 Warwick 4.05 8/1

Give this a second chance 

Lil Sophella 25/1 4.25 Beverley 

a other i going give a chance now i just saw above 

221 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Thank you for all the help past couple of months Charlotte, why i wanted to say it on here because wanted to just say how proud i am to be a member of this site with so many people helping out everyone else.

I was scrolling around tonight different sites Betfair Community being the main one, and was shocked at how people speak to each other, some poor chap was trying to ask for help and he was basically told he was stupid and should find a other sport to enjoy.

Found that totally disgusting way some people are spoken to and made me realize how lucky i was to of found such a great community knowing if i ever asked a question i would not be spoken to like that.

Was shocking at some of the ego's and lack of people willing to help i would be embarrassed if i saw anyone part of this "community" saying that to someone who was just asking a simple question no need for that. 

So again thank you have learned so much last couple of months hope i have shown you a thing or two also.

222 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:27 pm

XxicequeenxX

It is because people are selfish and do not want others getting bit of limelight they want it all about them so they not willing to help anyone else.

Only excuse i hear is "We do not want the prices dropping" that is crap prices do not drop from people who ask for help ones asking for help often do it for fun and just want to learn about it get sick of seeing people not willing to help others out only takes a few minutes to explain something or 3 days in your case when it come to explaining the difference between left hand and right hand tracks and weights lmao but it made me feel good knowing after that you understood it all so do not know why everyone does not do that.

Yes learned lots off you also and some interesting stories you should share on here because find it all good peoples histories with the racing tracks, i have learned at least one thing from most on here if am being honest, so just ignore the other forums around stuck up people in this sport some are always listen to someone who is willing to listen not to someone who is sat saying they know it all.

223 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:19 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Not going to be a daily punter, but will be showing up more regular now.

Time: 2.30 
Course: Leicester 
Horse: Tawfeer 
Odds: 28/1 
Stakes: 1 point Each way 

Bit late i know but still plenty of time to take a bet on this for you lot if fancy it, i thought was a stand out performance on last run only just getting pipped at the post made the entire race and had to feel sorry for it so not sure why the odds are like this pretty confident on that run so now it is all down to the horse think we have a fair chance here of getting some place money

My points system is what you can comfortably afford

1 Point: Anything £5.00 or under 
2 Points: £5.00 - £10.00 
3 Points:: £10.00

More of a way to show confidence in the bet if anyone decides to follow

224 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:27 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
TIME: 1.50
COURSE: Ascot
HORSE: Cobra De Mai 
ODDS:13/2
BETS: 3 POINTS WIN ONLY 

Going to keep this one on my side, i know Sam and Sean are big on this horse. Won three of his 5 chase races did not give his best at Cheltenham but we can forget that race was not run like should of been laid out.  The step back up to 2m 2 will allow him to play normal tactics for this race today. Good little race to get stuck into this one is with some good horses coming to the track

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum