HenYas wrote:
Ubik wrote:Ive shortlisted these for tomorrow char
southwell
1:45 roman numeral
3:25 grissom..when it hasnt pulled up, its done very well lol\ nampararoo
4pm jigsaw financial \ restraint of trade
3:30 turtle cask
5:05 drive on locky
Just because it was first race of the day, I decided to follow on Roman.  Well done Ubik and thanks.

No problemo fella, should have done a lucky or summat cos i see nampararoo came 2nd and restraint of trade won
much better prices last night when i posted this lol

and stop your whinning felix the cat, bet you didnt follow and i gave you them to you on a saucer of milk ..pmsl

152 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:41 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good work Will i be back doing my picks for tomorrow was looking at all the winners and can safely say would not of picked a single one of them today

153 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:29 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ok i dont mean to highjack your thread, but you sassy girl so im just sharing my thoughts ok?
i feel there is money to be made in the 4:30 ayr, but having trouble narrowing it down
Just Hiss 8-1 in form won race before lto when good 4th at york
Truth or dare 10-1 2nd to just hiss and good form
Nicholas T 14-1 (sam has tipped this before and its twice a CD winner, and good form generally, dont know why its so high)
Carnego 9-1 won LTO

154 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Ubik wrote:ok i dont mean to highjack your thread, but you sassy girl so im just sharing my thoughts ok?
i feel there is money to be made in the 4:30 ayr, but having trouble narrowing it down
Nicholas T 14-1 (sam has tipped this before and its twice a CD winner, and good form generally, dont know why its so high)
Carnego 9-1 won LTO
what about Hibou Will? nicholas T was a few length behind LTO, finished first in front of Masham star which did OK yesterday etc.

155 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Think you are right about the 4.30 race was only going have one bet tomorrow but might look into that race bit more now and take a other bet because got feeling my pick for tomorrow be a no runner

156 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Scram wrote:
Ubik wrote:ok i dont mean to highjack your thread, but you sassy girl so im just sharing my thoughts ok?
Carnego 9-1 won LTO
what about Hibou Will? nicholas T was a few length behind LTO, finished first in front of Masham star which did OK yesterday etc.

Ive decided on Nicholas T and eliminated the others
Hibou has gone up in weight and won on soft ground, nicholas T should like good ground and not soft
Carnego is upped in class
just hiss turned out very quick, and im always suspicious of that
undecided on kings pavilion who could be in the mix
its a 4 place race so worth chancing 2 outsiders

157 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Testa Rossa 20/1 Wins 2L clear followed by Moonlightnavigator 16/1 with Al Khan coming about a Nk behind them into 3rd

158 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paulcrossley wrote:Testa Rossa 20/1 Wins 2L clear followed by Moonlightnavigator 16/1 with Al Khan coming about a Nk behind them into 3rd

tart!

159 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
lol that is a serious tip from me Testa Rossa to win, i be coming back full time soon just bit busy with work but will be back around more often

160 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paulcrossley wrote:lol that is a serious tip from me Testa Rossa to win, i be coming back full time soon just bit busy with work but will be back around more often

I know, i just wanted to call you a tart...tart! :D

161 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Cold Front
Last week i did ok only thanks to the end of the week results not a huge amount of wins will add all up later on how many naps etc won lets hope this week will be bit more positive remember only take the ones you like and trying take on less bets this week see how it goes all NAP's and NB's are not a way of saying add more money they just a way of saying these are the best bets of the day, most confident if you do not want to bet on every tip then just take the NAP and NB never any need to up a stake on anything on this site

Ayr

Sea of Green 3.00, not beater too far out on last run drops in class and weights thanks to the claimer hard see this one not winning 13/2, Ingleby Angel 4.00, horse Sam and Sean seem to be big on often saying positive things missed the 6/1 on this but should be winning the market thinks so too money gone right to it 7/2 NAP, Testa Rossa 4.30 been running really well on last couple starts bottom weighted with a very good claimer on board steps up in distance each way certainty this is 20/1

Ffos Las

Mowhoob 4.45 a very consistent horse 22322 today either be 2 or a win 6/1 NB, National Service 5.45 a punt if you will on this see how he handles the turf i at one time was big on this horse been bit of a let down since 40/1

Double of the day NAP and NB

Back at 3 with evening tips

162 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:32 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Nice start to the day just doing write up of my wins/losses since come onto this part i done lot better than i thought you know guys just finishing off the write up now then will post it then put up my evening selections

163 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:57 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Week One Round up (technically 2 weeks 6th July - today)

109 Single Bets (yes i need cut down)

Wins
12/1  Groupie 
10/1 Jack Snipe 
15/2 Russian Reward 
5/1 Cheerfilly 
9/1 Ulysses 
9/1 Dark Defender 
9/1 Cricklewood Green 
6/1 Boundsy 
11/1 Kryptos 
8/1  Ashpan Sam 
5/1 Nazca Lines 
16/1 Dandy Flame  
15/2 Jackie Ellis 

Places
11/1  Dinky Inty 
22/1  Tony a Star 
12/1  Kashah 
14/1  Savannah Beau 
11/2  Nazca Line 
12/1 Ingleby Angel 
9/1 Theydon Park 
16/1  Sultan Baybar 
20/1 Black Label 
8/1  Knock King 
8/1  Supreme Vinne 
16/1  Definite Soldier  
11/1 Kalan 
10/1 Helfire  
8/1  Savannah Storm 
7/1  Pirate Look 
11/1 Meshardel 
33/1 Fredricka 

NAPS
Miss Rosina NR
Fredricka 33/1 Placed
Testa Rossa NR
Doctor Parks lost
Scent of Power Lost
Jaime Sommers Lost
Nazca Lines 5/1 Won
Sixties groove lost
Ligeti Lost 

NB's
8/1 Win Ashpan Sam
8/1 Place Savannah Storm
7/1 Place Pirate Look
11/1 Place Meshardel
Dodgey Bob Lost
Distant High lost
7/1 Rain Godess 
Brief Visit lost 

CONCLUSION

At tiny tiny profit but broke even if include my doubles/trebles i won on one with a NR+8/1 win but that plus small profit on singles paid for them all so i would call it breaking even which is better than i thought.

I need to cut out my bets i doing way too many profit was small BUT much better than i expected because i notice i am taking on so many more bets than i should be doing so i going take less now this is how we learn honest write ups on how well/bad we doing 

31 horses won or placed and at the odds i should be showing much greater profits some horses i was doing for the hell of it so that i will stop now and i need to get half my horses winning or placing that is my goal i want 50% strike rate

164 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
spot on kid if anyone can get a 50% it be u i want to get a 50% strike too veh hard to do when go on the value and take more than 2 or 3 bets a day take it on chin wit that n like ya said just learn from it not a bad win/place sheet when look at the odds 

See that place list keep them horses on a tracker i be postin back up proper soon myself just had few personal stuff going on but nothing can not write out

165 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Thanks Sean i going cut right down tonight i just done a few that really stand out my problem is i do not like missing a winner and when see a horse i like i can not help but place a bet it is why i went onto Anti Post instead of day by day gambling 

Wolverhampton 

Seamster 6.40  seems to be getting some relief lately booking in a decent claimer and hoping can at least place tonight 18/1

Windsor 

Spring Loaded 7.20 , been running in better classes than sees here should get close 8/1

Killarney 

Mr Ormsby 6.30 is a O.R.S horse and comes here 100% might be able to keep that record going 16/1, Silas R 7.30 when last seen this was looking to be really coming back to form and could set a big win here 10/1

166 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Sean

that 6.40 race is interesting Fleckerel is going off 18/1 at moment and if worth a cheeky flutter for me and so is Seamster was not going have a bet tonite but ill crack on with them 2 worth a punt

167 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sean wrote:that 6.40 race is interesting Fleckerel is going off 18/1 at moment and if worth a cheeky flutter for me and so is Seamster was not going have a bet tonite but ill crack on with them 2 worth a punt

me too, and French 16-1 took last night

(not seamster though!) probably that will win now

Last edited by Ubik on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

168 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Dilmun in the 7pm Killarny 10-1 now but won lto by nearly 3 lengths

169 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:57 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
No tips for day time will be back in about hour or two for night time ones most the day time ones been mentioned that i like

170 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:45 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Uttoxeter
Classic Jewel 3.00 good good this one should show better in this field 10/1,  Holy Street 3.35 should enjoy the longer distance 11/1

Catterick
Cool Musixc 3.15 won well last start could so again here 10/1 

Lingfield
Ulysses 4.00 case of getting my horses mixed up this was 10/1

Lucky 15 and Singles

171 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Yarmouth

Great Hall 6.45 looks like he can win this type of race very good jockey see little problems with this one 7/1, Percy Toplis 8.20 some will laugh at this and can see why first time blinkers but going try it 22/1, Midnightly 8.50 should be finally winning here in this type of field 11/2

Killarney 
Courtncatcher 8.30 , been getting very close time to score only C&D winner in field with very good claimer on board 11/2

Sandown 
Ginger Jack 7.40 no way should be this price ran well on first start back 11/1, Ritas man 8.10 SDS and Hannon could do well worth the risk 11/1 

Hard night for it i think no NAP or NB for me keep bets small and compact my advice

172 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Newbury 

Kodiac Express 2.40 had some good runs one being 2nd lto could do well 7/1,  Auror Gray 4.25 i thought this would be the fav in this race been running so well 6/1 , Sexy Legs 5.25 well just had to do it but gets first time tongue tie and drops in weights can win today 14/1

Doing other cards

173 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Haydock 
Snookered 3.30 going take a risk here and use this has my NAP why it is risky is because keeps getting close but letting us down 323 form is on last few starts steps back up in trip going chance it 9/1 NAP, Rock Warbler 5.05 ran well over C&D when seen and drops slightly in weights might be better on the AW but worth trying based on his run here 12/1

Nottingham

Gangland 2.30 keeps getting close and a other Fahey horse that could win 4/1 NB, Englishman 3.40 won us all nice money on here while back and if this rain keeps falling can do so again 9/1 , Size Matters 5.15 going against couple of good tipsters on here in this race Sam and Relyod like other horses in this but i do have a liking for Size Matters done well on last start not beaten too far and needs break maiden and this is the type of race can do that dropping in class 7/1

Double of the Day NAP and NB

174 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
try these two worth a chance 

6.50 Harwoods Volante i backed this horse on his last start and does well over this C&D if he runs like he did when last seen we could have a pretty decent winner in this one and to be honest at the odds it is worth putting the place on it 8/1 EW

7.20 Six Strings we all know about the Hanagan and Fahey team around here and Fahey does well in these sort of races he had a run back of the season and came second last season he ended on winning ways and now had his first run back could get into the swing of things, Fahey has won this race a few times over the years and this has already ran with some good horses drops back to 6f with the sex allowance 11/1 EW 

175 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:48 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Welcome to the team Paul going try getting all the people who need extra help in here build up oldrums page for him 

Pontefract 

Avon Breeze 7.35 i am slightly interested in this one today Sam tipped this up when it last won and since then ran a couple of times with a good place last start jockey is only coming to ride this tonight does that say it all we see 6/1 Morning Suit 8.05 a other horse i seen tipped on here i think might of been Sean but did come 3rd and is dropping in trip for this one trainer in form and Johnson always does this sort of thing with his horses to gain age allowance 7/1 NAP

Kilbeggan

Easy Pass 6.25 how can you pass up a horse whose form shows win after win too hard to pass up at the price of 11/1 Station Closed 7.25 i missed money on this one on his last win going scratch out the last race and punt on this one 14/1 Definite Soldier 8.30 backed on last start followed someone on here got a place out of it fast turned out lighter 10/1 NB

Hamilton

Glenrowan Rose 6.50 best of luck with your one Paul but i sided with this one raced in much classier company this has and is well dropping down the weights only ever run at Hamilton she won is one to not overlook 16/1 Hoof It 7.20 again going against you Paul this was placed in this race last year only off putting thing is his been off well over a year but hoping keeps his usual fighting spirit 10/1 Frankuus 7.55 a johnston double maybe gets a good distance this time around and the trainer talks well of this horse one to watch tonight i am thinking 9/1 

176 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Hamilton

Glenrowan Rose 6.50 best of luck with your one Paul but i sided with this one raced in much classier company this has and is well dropping down the weights only ever run at Hamilton she won is one to not overlook 16/1
Lol what a cover for you Paul first and Second we take that lol

177 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Nice tipping Ice i am happy to take the place on that ran well i thought wish i saw your tip in time would been the perfect cover for me missed it because was eating but am glad you scored the goal reminded me of old times logging on to find out you sam or Sean screwed me lol

178 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
two places i will have accept that hope some more of yours come in Char but i calling it a night going check out the cards for tomorrow will post up around midnight with what i find

179 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:13 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
ITV CARDS

Newbury 1.50  Johnny Barnes gets the aid of Kirby and conditions will suit this one dropping down in the weights at the right time 9/1 Market Rasen 2.10 Curious Carlos done well here last year and can easy take this specially with a 10lb claimer booked in 10/1 Newbury 2.25 What about Carlo done well at Haydock the juice in the ground will also aid this one 6/1 NB, Newmarket 2.40 Appleby and Buick alway get a winner on a Saturday it seems and this looks to be that winner for them 9/1 newbury 3.00 Intisaab going give this a second chance but would not suggest anyone else does lol 10/1 3.20 Market Rasen its a Gimme won this race in the past and always does his best when comes here 11/1 3.35 Newbury onefootinparadice bottom weighted and has been getting close 32 his form should outrun the odds 40/1

SKYBET 6 PLACE CHALLENGE 

3.35 Newbury All 5 of Fahey horses 

Danehill Dessert 50/1 Inviolable Spirit 40/1 Requinto Dawn 20/1 Bengali Boys 14/1 

Maggies Angel 11/4 (all my winnings from the 16/1 i had yesterday on this) NAP

Double of the Day Jonjo O'neil Mad Jack Mytton 7/1 and Its a Gimme 11/1 

Going be a good day or a bad day aint it really no in between for me lol

180 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
XxicequeenxX wrote:ITV CARDS

2.25 What about Carlo done well at Haydock the juice in the ground will also aid this one 6/1 NB,
Very good shame the rule 4 going hit us hard on this

181 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
XxicequeenxX wrote:

SKYBET 6 PLACE CHALLENGE 

3.35 Newbury All 5 of Fahey horses 

Danehill Dessert 50/1 Inviolable Spirit 40/1 Requinto Dawn 20/1 Bengali Boys 14/1 

Maggies Angel 11/4 (all my winnings from the 16/1 i had yesterday on this) NAP

Double of the Day Jonjo O'neil Mad Jack Mytton 7/1 and Its a Gimme 11/1 

Going be a good day or a bad day aint it really no in between for me lol
i would say ouch but not sure how you have placed the bets so you had a winner but not sure if covers your Maggie Angel bet hope so for you Char

182 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
it softened the blow but out of the money on it because did not Each way the bet on Maggies Angel if 4/1 i would of but at 11/4 i just done the win only bet on it so Bengali cushioned the blow i took today but am out of pocket but nothing a 10/1 win wont make up for

183 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
you will get that in no time lol was reading on other post if this was a other site they be saying "yes covered my bet quids in" so it is good just seeing honesty around

184 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i find if you lie to yourself your gambling then becomes a case of chasing after money so rather just own up to myself more so than others it helps me then to see what type of bet i need to be taking on like tonight for example i am looking for a 10/1+ winner now yet at the same time only taking on 2 or 3 horses to keep cost down, it is all part of the fun for me. But not going force a bet tonight going have a look now and will post up if see something but it is always best to forget lost money otherwise you constantly trying play catch up so i just pretend it never happened lol

185 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Haydock

5.55 Savannah Beau, i did back this on last start and came 3rd that day drops in class for this 10/1,  8.00 Peterhouse got into trouble on last run consistent sort of horse should run well now dropping in trip 9/1 

Linfield 

5.45 Singapore Sling been running well over most of his races often in the top three 7/1 8.45 Doctor Parks  why not lets give this one a try tonight 18/1

186 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:31 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Was glad gave the day a miss nothing special won that i would of done 

Windsor

Sea Sovereign 7.15 just one horse for trainer and this one could do really well for him today 12/1, 7.45 Majestic Hero the kirby booking is a good one for this horse came close on last start big price 10/1, 8.15 Graphite at the odds is worth trying again only had the one run and that was here placing 3rd drops in class 14/1 8.45 Shifting Star does well over C&D Carson is good here and consistent 10/1 

187 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:33 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Beverly 

5.55 Bizet huge price for a horse dropping in class and having a 3rd on his last start 33/1 6.55 Classic Pursuit i might be getting it all wrong but this is a other who is a big pric gets a good jockey back who gave it a 2nd place his form reads ok 1273 so willing give this horse a try 25/1 8.25 Im super too was backed on here last start people was positive and let us down but gets a good draw does good over C&D lets give him a second chance 11/1 

188 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:46 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Ballingrobe

7.35 USA this horse stood out long time ago when Antoine our French frog tipped this up and keeps running good races at a nice price to give a bet on 7/1 NAP

189 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks for the Nap Char was worth it only got 6/1 on it by time read it but i happy with that going look for tomorrow was nothing today that stood out so was good little bet to take on tonight that

190 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Great call on that Char... He has been threatening to win for awhile.... Great to get him the night he did...well done.

191 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:42 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Thank you, agree with comments about not much to see today but still going have a bet for some fun

Worcester 
1.50 Court Dismissed still weighted well and can win here 13/2, 2.20 King Golan be interesting see how he takes to handicapping not often we see the trainer around Worcester so must sent him here for a reason that it is a pretty easy race 28/1, 5.05 Hallings Comet quick turn out does well over C&D 11/2 NB

Yarmouth
2.40 Justic Frederick i backed this LTO and did not do too back is in the lowest company can get and dropping further down the weights worth trying again for least a place 20/1, 4.25 Chetan looked into this from seeing it on Seans to follow list this week good one to try specially with Morris booked in (wonder if sean knew that at the time hmm) blinkers applied here 7/1 NAP

Sandown nothing of interest 

Lets Try the NB and NAP double today

Be out for bit so be around 5pm for the night tips if any

192 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
XxicequeenxX wrote:Thank you, agree with comments about not much to see today but still going have a bet for some fun

Worcester 
1.50 Court Dismissed still weighted well and can win here 13/2

Sandown nothing of interest 

Lets Try the NB and NAP double today

Be out for bit so be around 5pm for the night tips if any
Great drift to 12/1 and a lovely start Charlotte Thank you

193 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Missed it but good to see you managed find something worth doing gutted lol

194 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Sean

Not a bad day for you ah char sorry my one let ur double down meh

195 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I would done it anyway I thought stood best chances not worried because won double our stake me and old rum did we normally win and spend it but decided to cash up profits for change I still got money riding on them tracker horses of yours so say sorry when/if they lose lol I like Bills idea of tracking horses from here King Golan being one of them he came 4th so right on the tracker I say lets start a brand new tracker list we milked the current one dry i think

196 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Sean

Ok then fair enough it's ur money u spending also so yer  we give urs a go for month or two then u followed mine so we do urs now for bit

197 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
not just about drunken tips... drunken lads, jockeys, officials sometimes: https://www.racingpost.com/news/yarmouth-fiasco/drama-as-wrong-horse-wins-race/294547

Classic. 
Always wondered if that could happen...
Good luck for a solution but probably should invalidate the result in all fairness... obviously i was not on the 50/1 which actually was not the 50/1 horse, good story though.... :)

198 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Minute they found out should of declared race to be rerun over later date allowing bookie and punter to be happy

199 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Or declare it first past post rule and have trainer compensate the bookies or whoever is held to account for the mistake which is easy to do in the explanation that has been given do not think he purposely set out to do that

200 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
Here you go Charlotte them 50 horses are doing well found this little article 

The Horses To Follow Update which featured in the Derby edition of this publication looked forward
to a classic which featured several members of the Fifty, however the late lunge of Wings of Eagles
denied Cliffs of Moher (123) and Cracksman (123+) in a tight finish. Both have met with defeat since,
with Cliffs of Moher not at his best when fourth in the Coral-Eclipse after sweating up before the race,
and Cracksman going down by a neck in the Irish Derby, however both will command plenty of respect
if lining up at York later this month. Cliffs of Moher has an entry in the Juddmonte International, while
Cracksman is in the Great Voltigeur, and both also have the Irish Champion Stakes at Leopardstown in
September on their radar. Venice Beach (115) also ran in the Derby, though to nowhere near as good
effect, looking uncomfortable on the track, however he bounced back with a career-best when a length
third in the Grand Prix de Paris at Saint-Cloud last month.

While it was ‘close but no cigar’ in the Derby, there have been plenty of success stories elsewhere this
season, with notable winners including Ulysses (128), an 8/1 winner of the aforementioned Coral-Eclipse at
Sandown last month. He was involved in a ding-dong battle with Barney Roy in the closing stages, having
previously looked likely to win going away, but managed to secure a first Group 1 win by a nose! Like Ulysses,
who had failed to act on the track at Epsom a year earlier, the filly Coronet (108) looked uncomfortable
on the camber when fifth in the Oaks, however she bounced back in fine style when obliging at 9/1 in
the Group 2 Ribblesdale at Royal Ascot. The John Gosden-trained filly did well under the circumstances to
overcome trouble in running and would have won by more than a neck if she hadn’t been stopped in her
run. She’ll probably stay 1¾m, a half-sister to St Leger runner-up Midas Touch, and that race could be on her
agenda later in the season too. The Fillies and Mares Stakes at Ascot is a long-term target.

Elsewhere, the Luca Cumani-trained God Given (104p) followed up her maiden win at Haydock when
a well-backed 7/1 winner in a listed event at Newmarket last month, increasing her value to owners St
Albans Bloodstock in no uncertain terms. As a half-sister to top-class winner up to 1½m Postponed, she
was already a valuable commodity, but this addition of black type at the first attempt was a real bonus;
she’s likely to progress further, too.

As well as big-priced winners, there have been plenty of shorter-priced winners to help keep the
Fifty ticking over and, more importantly, in profit. While Nathaniel has had more high-profile success,
Frankel’s progeny continue to do well, though the early conclusion is that they lack the pace of
their sire. UAE King (102p) won his maiden at Haydock in June and appeared to appreciate the stiffer
test of stamina when following up over 1¾m at Sandown last month, while Gibbs Hill (116p), a son of
Mastercraftsman, has now won two of his three starts this season. He won by seven lengths in first-time
blinkers at Kempton last time, and his previous third at York reads very well with the form being franked
by the first two; he looks a leading contender for the Ebor. Tribute Act (95p) is similarly progressive,
winning her last two starts, and the James Fanshawe-trained filly will command plenty of respect if
lining up at Goodwood this week.

Four ‘M’s—Mazzini (111), Meshaykh (86), Mojito (102p) and Morando (119) have all won this term.
Mojito appreciated being ridden closer to the pace when winning at Sandown last month, and a 5 lb
higher mark looks lenient, while Morando, who has an entry at Goodwood this week, obliged on his first
start since a gelding operation when obliging at 11/4 in a listed race at Windsor. Mazzini took kindly to
the combination of first-time cheekpieces and a forceful ride, producing a smart performance and easily
the best run of his career so far, when winning at Chelmsford last week.

On the other side of the coin, Lapilli (98+) looked very rusty at York on his return from 11 months off the
track. He failed to beat a rival home, but is best excused this run in isolation, though he’s presumably
not the easiest to train and seemed uncomfortable some way out, undoubtedly tempering enthusiasm
for him in the short term. Similarly, Newt (74), a 7/2 winner in June but a beaten favourite twice since,
has a little to prove now. She has left Sir Mark Prescott, having fetched £20,000 at Tattersalls’ July
Horses In Training Sale; she was bought by the Value Racing Club syndicate and will go juvenile hurdling
with David Dennis.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum