S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

101 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
It is aint it so i just going leave it to you and Sean that bit and only do it rarely when got spare hour or two by time i get in from work i just like to relax infront of tv the write up is 100% the hardest part trying explain why you think it is going to win lol

102 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:16 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Worst bit for me is when you know the winner for half the cards but they priced at 1/3 and you think best not write up on that then lol

103 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:53 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
not left just took couple days off be back tomorrow night

104 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:not left just took couple days off be back tomorrow night

you got me a lovely place on ice alert 20-1 2nd finished at 28-1 in the 4:55...ice queen...ice alert...i took a leaf from karens book but the stats were good anyway so thanks

105 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Right had nice rest from doing this going look at tonights cards now and post up what i find

106 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Navan

8.05 Calm Bay willing give this a chance at the current price is a C&D winner and got close on last two starts out already holds wins over some in this field 14/1, Kalan last race at Navan jockey is doing ok along with the trainer steps back up in trip one to watch out for me 11/1

Cork

Rock On Bach 6.40 going take a each way risk with this big field with a good claimer and best speed ratings over Going course and distance long shot this is 40/1, My Pollyanna 8.15 is bottom of the weights and could pull off a upset here i say upset but it wont be when look at the weights she carries drops in trip and claimer she could break her tag today 10/1

Chepstow

Distance High 5.45 hard race to decide but gong with this lokos like the step up in trip will suit this one judging on his last run 13/2 NB, Dodgy Bob 7.50 remember i backed this last time on here well going try again 11/2, Doctor Bong 9.00 could place well at a very good price now stepped back up to 1m 25/1, 

Musselburgh

Bunce 5.55 a other hard race with every horse having something to prove today all equal footing so giving a second chance to Bunce to finally spring a win 9/1, Jonny Delta 6.55 lets just try it nicker of the day 200/1, Cyflymder 8.00 is always worth trying when here should run his usual good race winning it is a other matter 7/1

Carlisle 

The Nazca Lines 7.05 been running so well on last couple of starts and let us down 3rd time lucky i am hoping 10/3 NAP, Rockabilly Riot 9.20 if this was shorter i would not bother but taking a punt on it at the odds 16/1

Double of Night NAP and NB

107 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:08 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
The Nazca Lines 7.05 been running so well on last couple of starts and let us down 3rd time lucky i am hoping 10/3 NAP,

great pick charlotte, thank you :D :D :D :D :D was really close, photo finish !!!

only just got in to see it , so didnt have time to do the double, but will do a single on your Nb as well

oh and ive given you some rep points as well, mwah!

108 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:31 pm

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
had a5p ew lucky 63
 The nazca lines won
ingenuity won 
ventura knight won. cashed out at£60 
then this happened, bugger
big torm coming place
brother mcgonagal won
thournton care won

109 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:51 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
That is a gutter Stuccador but still a good profit i missed out on lot of money myself today me and Kar always do a mix of our bets in a super heinz 1 in the afternoon one for evening races n i put them in the wrong order try again tomorrow i say init

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
Sean wrote:That is a gutter Stuccador but still a good profit i missed out on lot of money myself today me and Kar always do a mix of our bets in a super heinz 1 in the afternoon one for evening races n i put them in the wrong order try again tomorrow i say init

111 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
stuccador1 wrote:had a5p ew lucky 63
 The nazca lines won
ingenuity won 
ventura knight won. cashed out at£60 
then this happened, bugger
big torm coming place
brother mcgonagal won
thournton care won
Very good bet and profit here, put it this way you earned way more than i did i might look into doing something similar to your way of betting see a few people doing it like this might be worth looking into for me.

Unlucky on the cash out when others won after, my advice would be to do the exact same bet twice (funds permitting) use one for cashing out the other to run on, that is how i would approach a bet like that.

112 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:40 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Ubik wrote:The Nazca Lines 7.05 been running so well on last couple of starts and let us down 3rd time lucky i am hoping 10/3 NAP,

great pick charlotte, thank you :D :D :D :D :D was really close, photo finish !!!

only just got in to see it , so didnt have time to do the double, but will do a single on your Nb as well

oh and ive given you some rep points as well, mwah!
Thank you, i lost money tonight i do not put extra money on my NAP bets, so i could of done bit better i like when my NAP bets land because i use them mainly to point people more into the direction of them bets if want to avoid the rest so am pleased that one won

113 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:58 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Newmarket

Bossy Guest 3.25, one of them horses you know can do it but never seems to get his type of race was once coming 4th in the Guiness and just never gets a run, the Kirby booking stands out to me hoping see him at his best hoping being the main word 16/1 Plutocracy 5.05 i said yesterday my feelings about the Newmarket cards and this write shows only 2 i have found this one is simply a punt on Kirby doing a double on the cards bit over priced this horse so them type is always worth a bet 20/1

Looking over other cards now got the junk out the way

114 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:29 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Ascot

Royal Birth 2.10 deserves to be given a chance came close to winning on last start and won it last year 10/1 Mutarakez 2.40 i am siding with sean on this horse is consistent and has conditions to suit 10/1, Helfire 3.15 could be being over looked today thanks to the market leaders worth risking that is for sure 10/1, Mister Blue Sky 5.00 never tried to side with horses that was the easy option and this one is far from easy but does not deserve such a high price the step up in trip is doing this some good and for winning his last race the odds are too high 25/1 Cricklewood Green 5.35 a other that i siding with sean but only got 9 was pulled from last race sent here which out the two races this is the one he stands best chance of running well i should of put the bet on last night when saw sean do it but done it this morning 9/1 

York

Just Hiss 1.55 won so well last start and is still handicapped to win again 11/1, Sixties Groove 3.00 will get the afternoon NAP for me should of won Ascot but things just did not fall right they will today 8/1 NAP, Bounce 4.15 i remember someone saying about horses names mixing them up i did that with Bunce it is actually Bounce i like i tipped Bunce yesterday and thought oh running again it is actually this horse i like not the other 14/1

Chester 

Boundsy 4.10 been knocking on the door and is a Fahey trained horse 2 places on last starts drops in trip with a claimer booked in should be finally winning today 6/1, Lord Franklin 4.40 long due this one is chester is the cards that is one of many today could be a day for the highs if things fall right 18/1 Kryptos 5.10 gets a claimer booked in and keeps on improving today should be around the finish early 10/1

Curragh 

Bubbly Bellini 3.45 could be ready to strike we all secretly have backed this at least once in last 6 starts and secretly hide fact we have well no hiding today for me about it will be a good bet to take bottom weights won course few times going be cheering this on all the way come on bubbly you can do it 20/1 Master Speaker 4.20 similar to bubbly Ballini this is the household name horse 20/1 Alphhabet 5.20 when you see a price like this on a o'brien horse you just got to have a bet aint you ran well past couple starts coming 3rd wont be far behind 18/1, Rain Goddess 6.30 going run a huge race this one coming 2nd both starts backed by many time to get the win for O'Brian 8/1 NB

HORSES IN BROWN IS MY PATENT (NOT TREBLE OF THE DAY)
HORSE IN GREEN IS MY 2ND PATENT OF THE DAY
Will be back around 4 with the evening cards 

115 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:36 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Omg i forgot to put the bet on Wagon Wheel i was about say that is bit more like it when saw it win money never went up come here and saw never wrote up on it so check bets and did not put the bet on how unlucky is that for me stupid horses... even tho was my fault i blame them

116 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:Omg i forgot to put the bet on Wagon Wheel i was about say that is bit more like it when saw it win money never went up come here and saw never wrote up on it so check bets and did not put the bet on how unlucky is that for me stupid horses... even tho was my fault i blame them

shame i would have followed that on name alone! Its impossible to look at every card..just takes too long so im going to miss a few
karen two winners already pmsl but weve both picked great prosepctor..she likes anything to do with gold lol..ohhh and sam has as well and done a write up on it

but im having a good day as well in newmarket so i hope you followed

2:15 Cheval Blanche 6-1 /Inshiraah 7-1 WON
2:50 Medahim 12-1 WON\ Masham Star 9-1 2nd
3:25 gossiping 7-1 \  steady pace 7-1 3rd and place (discarded winner..idiot!!)

117 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:03 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Unlucky Ubik he ran a good race Great Prospector that is a star and needs be upped in trip i think

118 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thanks for boundsy!!! Mwah

119 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:45 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Thank you but not good enough yet for me i want to earn some money lol i put money on all them set stakes so at a loss just playing with fools gold for couple weeks having fun then i will cut my picks down once my Dad comes on because me and him compete against each other 

Salisbury

Dandy Flame 6.20 going give him a 2nd try today gets a claimer on board and rode well over C&D when seen with this jockey booked in 16/1, Brief Visit 8.50 it will be just that a quick in out job win for Probert on this one i like her alot 12/1 NIGHT NB

Hamilton

Corton Lass 6.05 Dalgleish i met him once and said to him i thought he be a little old man sometimes you have a image of people in your head when not got a face to a name so when seen him i thought he was bit young looked nothing like his name but this can do well 10/1, Mitchum 6.35 bet you karen will do this horse 18/1, Ligeti 7.35 trainer and jockey should win this easy 11/2 NIGHT NAP, Archipeligo 8.05 close last start worth a chance 10/1, Kerry Icon she has come a long way to get into this basement type of field 20/1, Jackie Ellis 9.05 will run a good race 15/2

120 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Believe in yourself Charlotte. You are a good tipper and certainly made me money
I'm on Kerry icon as well.

Hope you followed me on harry Angel.. Better price than the unplaced winner... All those poor suckers on it lol

121 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:15 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Chester 

Boundsy 4.10 been knocking on the door and is a Fahey trained horse 2 places on last starts drops in trip with a claimer booked in should be finally winning today 6/1, Lord Franklin 4.40 long due this one is chester is the cards that is one of many today could be a day for the highs if things fall right 18/1 Kryptos 5.10 gets a claimer booked in and keeps on improving today should be around the finish early 10/1

Now i am showing money and i am positive Ubik i just blunt and say if in profit or not lol i do not like lying to people and say oh a nap lands so i won lots of money i like to just say it how it is but i am a positive person trust me on that lol

122 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Chester 

Now i am showing money and i am positive Ubik i just blunt and say if in profit or not lol i do not like lying to people and say oh a nap lands so i won lots of money i like to just say it how it is but i am a positive person trust me on that lol

11-1! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: get in!

good to hear and yes, very nice on the money 11-1....and i like your honesty...im not going to get rich either but its surprising how a 50p e/w or £1 e/w mounts up and thanks to SAS method, i dont cry any more when i lose :D :D :D

123 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:38 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
No only bet what can afford in this game, Gambling is for fun it is a hobby if you want to play the lottery put on a super heinz for £2.40 it is cheaper and easier on a Saturday night lol

124 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:45 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
XxicequeenxX wrote: Cricklewood Green 5.35 a other that i siding with sean but only got 9 was pulled from last race sent here which out the two races this is the one he stands best chance of running well i should of put the bet on last night when saw sean do it but done it this morning 9/1 

God knows why i never Napped that thanks to Sean for this spot of the pull job last start he got better odds than me

125 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:
XxicequeenxX wrote: Cricklewood Green 5.35 a other that i siding with sean but only got 9 was pulled from last race sent here which out the two races this is the one he stands best chance of running well i should of put the bet on last night when saw sean do it but done it this morning 9/1 

God knows why i never Napped that thanks to Sean for this spot of the pull job last start he got better odds than me

you on fire Ice Queen lol, and turning my good day into a bloody brilliant one...thank you so much... i missed some of the early ones but got on the later ones and actually did a quid e/w on that one after a quick read!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

126 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:51 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Yes sean got 14/1 on that and thing is i wrote last night on thread to him 100% i should of put the bet on last night many should of been on that horse if read sean say positive on it and then me saying about it not being big headed but that was two people who was feeling positive on it

127 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:55 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:Yes sean got 14/1 on that and thing is i wrote last night on thread to him 100% i should of put the bet on last night many should of been on that horse if read sean say positive on it and then me saying about it not being big headed but that was two people who was feeling positive on it

yep when sean says positive, he aint joking, i was too busy doing my picks so thank god you posted it cos i would never have looked in that thread so thanks again ❤ ❤ ❤

128 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:00 pm

Sean

feel let down by mutrakez should done much better but will take it on the chin for now i need sort Sam's out she having bad couple days i notice so i going have find something decent for the week sort out her pocket init noted ur doing well like always Char and u Ubik good work from u two today will look at rest later see who else is doing good just noticed you two because in here

129 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:02 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Sam is just having fun this week i think looking at her write ups she only been doing the tv ones so think she just having bit of fun on it for the week and my Nb just placed will have to take that one should win next start but bet the price will reflect that

130 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:24 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Salisbury

Dandy Flame 6.20 going give him a 2nd try today gets a claimer on board and rode well over C&D when seen with this jockey booked in 16/1,

Was you on it Will?

131 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you so much Ice your the best thing to ever happen to my section really are 16/1 11/1 6/1 9/1 winner today do not know what do with all these winners really been a boost to my section and i thank you for that my dear x

132 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:30 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
No thank you it was your write ups and effort you put into it that made me do it on a daily basis i admired how even tho you kept losing you still fought on each night and put same effort into it made me want to help you so only yourself to thank, just hope now you see where you was going wrong you was so much like my dad with way you handicapped it that was like fate calling me to help lol

133 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
Excellent day Ice.Queen i have been bit quiet because lost bit of confidence in how i go about selecting and been quietly following this part mainly because interested me in how you go about looking into races based on what you first said in the confidence when said you come show him a new way and you showing me a new way and making me feel bit more confident now to go look into my own picks more i was not on these horses just been a watcher to see how you done, and you lived up to the hype i heard about over on race caller from Sam and Sean about you very well done my love

134 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Salisbury

Dandy Flame 6.20 going give him a 2nd try today gets a claimer on board and rode well over C&D when seen with this jockey booked in 16/1,

Was you on it Will?

you betcha! followed all yours after the early losing ones, guess i was lucky lol

what a day! going on holiday next thursday so be offline for a week but got some nice spending money now cheers icy

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

135 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:51 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
enjoy your holiday and i would not suggest following all bets think of me like racing post tips section i just give honest view with a fast write up allowing people to have a look into a horse, i follow all my own tips and with that last win i managed see myself in tiny bit of profit from the 3 days so i got lucky this time but i do suggest to everyone just follow the ones they like because past three days i have only just managed to show a total profit after the 3rd day so was bit edgy and luck today

136 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Knows way round
Knows way round
That is what i like about this site is the open honesty most people would be claiming huge profits after having all them winners but you just admitted over the 3 days you only just about showed profit i respect that and makes me trust the forum so much more

137 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:58 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i got too much respect for Sean to try lying to anyone on here only kidding yourself Dancing if telling all you winning lot of money it wont change the bank statements sooner you can be honest the sooner you will do well in gambling because it made me know i going have cut my selections down starting Monday

138 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:enjoy your holiday and i would not suggest following all bets think of me like racing post tips section i just give honest view with a fast write up allowing people to have a look into a horse, i follow all my own tips and with that last win i managed see myself in tiny bit of profit from the 3 days so i got lucky this time but i do suggest to everyone just follow the ones they like because past three days i have only just managed to show a total profit after the 3rd day so was bit edgy and luck today

no problem, i do check them out before betting, i was also on whitecrest as a saver, cos ive followed that one for a long time, so happy with 2nd as it had been really bad lately, but some you follow off a cliff

but 16-1 is very very nice so thank you again ❤

139 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:01 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Whitecliff will win next time out Will i have also been a secret follower of that horse and today did not feel right for it so i never suggested it but i was a enter key away from tipping that horse myself and i did put a couple of pennies on that horse so i see what you mean about following some off a cliff and it will NTO call it a future Nap lol

140 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ive shortlisted these for tomorrow char
southwell
1:45 roman numeral
3:25 grissom..when it hasnt pulled up, its done very well lol\ nampararoo
4pm jigsaw financial \ restraint of trade
3:30 turtle cask
5:05 drive on locky

141 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:19 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good choices tomorrow that Will i going put mine up tomorrow i ended the day with a winner but nothing much special on Jackie Ellis have a day off Sunday Ubik most people do round here we done enough graft this week time to have a few drinks i say and forget tomorrow let everyone else do leg work lol

142 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:52 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Good work as usual icey, I followed Paul in the 620 - ew so got more than money back but you must be due another rep point for beating his choice lol.

Just worked out the rep pts...  doh (not drunk...honest)

143 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:16 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
lol thank you and always nice to know when i beat someone like Paul and Sean because between him colin and sean they pretty much the best so i always like when me and Sam manage to beat them

144 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
XxicequeenxX wrote:Good choices tomorrow that Will i going put mine up tomorrow i ended the day with a winner but nothing much special on Jackie Ellis have a day off Sunday Ubik most people do round here we done enough graft this week time to have a few drinks i say and forget tomorrow let everyone else do leg work lol

yep i dont usually do sundays, just got inspired to look lol, but no more, rest up tomorrow, few beers tonight and hang over lie in tomorrow lol

oh ive given you a few more rep points, shame you have to do them one at a time lol

thanks again for today and for taking on the newmarket festival thread, i wouldnt have bothered if not for you so you directly responsible for my healthy account cos i had a good festival and usually im scared of the big meets ❤ ❤ ❤

145 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:40 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
and only 3 people thank you for amount winners you given today we not talking 2/1 winners all about 6/1 and yet only 3 or 4 people bother see what i mean

146 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:41 pm

feline

Regular
Regular
Sean and Sam do nothing they not even bothered to say good work lol

147 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:52 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Ubik wrote:Ive shortlisted these for tomorrow char
southwell
1:45 roman numeral
3:25 grissom..when it hasnt pulled up, its done very well lol\ nampararoo
4pm jigsaw financial \ restraint of trade
3:30 turtle cask
5:05 drive on locky
Just because it was first race of the day, I decided to follow on Roman.  Well done Ubik and thanks.

148 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good Work Feline lmao

149 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
lol Sam

150 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Samantha.dee