S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu May 11, 2017 12:33 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
I noticed this forum is very much book motivated, which i for one am fully on board like a breath of fresh air if you will.

I like having a bet and have often wondered how well i do, so i will be keeping all my tips in this one simple section from now on and updating my books in the open in the 'book' section of this forum, because i am enjoying the open honest approach of people willing to put their money where their mouth is type of attitude being brave enough to show a book each month win lose or draw.

I do have a horse i am about to tip up but will be looking for a other.

The horse in question and who gets a bet today has terrific form over the course having an impressive form out of 12 starts his placed 8 times over in Chester it might look bit better when type it out for you 234222924153 that is outstanding form shouting PLACE PLACE PLACE Mr Rum, everyone knows his trainer Fahey (some of you might of guessed now who this beauty is) he is a very smart man when comes to sorting out his horses and he did say the following about this horse  " he's drawn in stall five, which is good but it is a smaller field than i expected, He's better over further and we tried to get him in the cup but he was eliminated he is in great order" now now Mr Fahey please show bit more passion sounds like a man covering all angles here win or lose he will add BUT i did say such and such, the price is so high for me when you think place value and the form here Fahey loves Chester and he is playing the cool card i am thinking.

Hanagan booked in who has had the pleasure of riding this one to a victory and will not mind the good ground.

Race time: 1.50
Course: Chester
Horse: Gabriel's King
Current Odds: 16/1 Each Way Adviced

2 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu May 11, 2017 12:56 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
May i suggest a saucy double on Hanagan/Fahay with the two Gabriel horses, even for a pound it will be a nice try given at the odds

Gabrial 12/1 and Gabriel's King 16/1 double very small stakes

May i go one step further and suggest the patent with Areen Heart

Gets the patent bet for me plus the doubles, i best get back to looking for my own selection now i found one that stands out but not too confident enough to put money on just yet, so thought take five minutes out to see if anyone else is having trouble nothing really standing out.

3 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu May 11, 2017 1:40 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you for that Patrick, i was browsing some of the people on this forum and via the facebook page and one thing that stands out to me is the ages of some of them they are lot of young people and it is so good to see the attitudes of some of these young ones who are so helpful hope for this world yet.. that patent you mentioned is one i shall be taking on i will not flogging the bone china on it but will certainly put my hand in the copper jar.

This little wonder drops in class which i feel is going be the key to the padlock not sure on the claimer who takes a big 7lbs off his back surely giving the back a much needed break wont mind the ground today because shows he can handle it having plenty of good runs when seen on it not only does this horse drop in class he drops into a suitable trip for him to run out also remember that 7lb claimer lets not forget that is plus the 9lbs taken off since his last win

Race Time: 4.45
Course: Catterick
Horse: Best Trip
Current Odds: 16/1 Each Way Adviced

I might not sound so serious with my write up but i must stress i take each and every bet serious would never post anything i do not put thought into and time has you may see by the time i write up i do put a lot of time looking into races before placing my picks.

Good night one and all hope this time tomorrow i will be feeling flush with money.

4 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu May 11, 2017 2:33 am

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Good luck with Best Trip Oldrum i did take a look at that one myself but will hold off on it to see how the market is in the morning and i like your write ups so do not change how you go about it all will let you know if i go in on that bet before the race and give reasoning on why changed mind if i do

5 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu May 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Do not worry about write ups on here mate make them funny witty etc lot of savvy people on here who make own minds up do the write ups how you choose I enjoy reading them not goin out a bet on them not for me personally nothing wrong in them and could win just not feeling in the gambling mood today

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

6 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu May 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Sean

Oh that race finished lool shows I payying attention got screwed out place on that for my horsemen was only two places I think meh

7 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri May 12, 2017 12:34 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
The step up in trip has done the world of good for this one been running at such great distances me would tire right out but this one no just keeps getting better the further he runs, no one can call him lazy that is for sure i remember backing this one when he won at Goodwood then on his last start i decided not to back him based on the sudden drop in distance and i was glad i never because he came 4th that day this time he steps back up into 2m where his never been beaten admit sounds impressive but only had the one run over 2m but done it with a bit of class ashamed to admit i have never heard of his jockey so can not tell you anything about him i need to have a winner 3 days lost out now time i called a win Graceland might be worth a mention having a really consistent record but i keeping with this selection now 

Race time: 5.35
Course: Ascot
Horse: Arthur Mc Bride
Current odds: 13/2 Win Bet (but at odds can play a each way) 

8 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri May 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Sorry for the poor showing just my luck that when i find a forum to settle in i have a bad run of things hoping will start picking up now had my few days of a bad spell they normally come and go but has you might of spotted i only take one or two bets a day at reasonable odds so would not take much to get my books going 

I was taken aback on how this horse has not already been tipped up yet on here was on the lovely Charlotte's horses to follow list she put up the other week, she pretends to be a ice queen but she is lovely really, this horse come good for our group on he ran a absolute smashing race winning it with a great 10l in front the 2nd place would not of been able to of seen this horse finish the winning line why was a easier race than today and was ridden by Ryan Moore i feel this still has plenty more in the tank the trouble with me in this race is the prices i can sit here and tell you who is going win this race but just not an ounce of value in them left.

This posted a good time over at Leicester LTO and i feel will do so again of at least placing for us, Trainer and Jockey are performing well with a decent strike rate behind them and this is 50% over the distance is also rated has Postdata's most ticked up horse.

Race time: 2.30
Course: Lingfield 
Horse: Sofia's Rock
Current Odds: 10/1 Each way advised 

9 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat May 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
This one is a horse i picked out and had to think long and hard before clicking that little button at the bottom of the bet slip with eyes closed i pressed the send muttering you silly old fool... you all will know this horse well if followed the S.A.S over the many months, this is a horse that i am sure they will not enjoy reading about specially Samantha, this should of been a star but well things just did not go that way in the end for him went to the Coral race and got beat by ICED COLD SOUL think some are starting to guess now who this horse is, ok give him a chance we thought backed him twice after and was awarded place money, he placed in big fields 3rd and 4th today we can just about grab bit of place money on him now he comes back down in trip and to a track that he actually won at by a huge 9L so am hoping the big drop in trip back to a C&D his won at by a huge margin will show us just why we all thought this be a star 

Race time: 3.35
Course: Killarney
Horse: After Rain
Current odds: 13/2 Each way advised

10 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat May 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Hi Oldrum, I enjoyed reading what you came up with over the last few days, keep it up!
I think you are right, this one has a chance of hitting the places tomorrow.
Sean tipped up Chambord du Lys and that is probably between this one and Lagostovegas for the win. But then a bit open for a race which pays 4 places...
Light that, After rain, Moonday sun and a few others are thereabouts.

good luck and thanks for the suggestions!  :study:

11 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon May 15, 2017 12:22 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you very much appreciated when you get some positive feedback, hoping today can get bit closer After rain did not run too bad.

how many times have people backed this horse and got no money back because kept placing on them at short prices today the market is moving away from him and not bothering backing him leaving chance for us to give it a try now steps up to 1m form is 2223 keeps placing and everyone has just simply said enough and left him all alone to suffer in silence head hung down in shame but his going to show them today his going show they should of stayed loyal his form is bit like mine of late not getting a win and both me and him are going get our win today and if not and he just places again will take my money and just find the next one

Race time: 4.00
Course: Wetherby
Horse: Tadawaal
Current odds: 13/2 Each Way Adviced

12 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon May 15, 2017 2:51 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Can see little wrong in this one should win this race was just looking at your picks and it looks like you hit a bit of a hard patch, nothing wrong with every single pick you have put up on here, so do not say sorry for it very good arguments made for them all keep up Oldrum we all hit that bad patch once on thread i went over a week of just losing so i know how you feel but everyone who reads your stuff will see you have good reasoning for picking them and they not bad horses just bit unlucky x

13 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Tue May 16, 2017 3:28 am

Sean

Missed reading your tip tonight oldrum hope you not been put off mate can always feel meh when have few bad days i no i had plenty loool hope all is well

14 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Tue May 16, 2017 9:14 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Oldrum wrote:Thank you very much appreciated when you get some positive feedback, hoping today can get bit closer After rain did not run too bad.

how many times have people backed this horse and got no money back because kept placing on them at short prices today the market is moving away from him and not bothering backing him leaving chance for us to give it a try now steps up to 1m form is 2223 keeps placing and everyone has just simply said enough and left him all alone to suffer in silence head hung down in shame but his going to show them today his going show they should of stayed loyal his form is bit like mine of late not getting a win and both me and him are going get our win today and if not and he just places again will take my money and just find the next one

Race time: 4.00
Course: Wetherby
Horse: Tadawaal
Current odds: 13/2 Each Way Adviced

was on this as well, and hoped for better, but now i think i am done with it lol, but i agree it was a good pick, so dont worry, as sean will say horses arent machines

15 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Tue May 16, 2017 11:06 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Sorry i was just bit busy last night and not had time to look at the cards thank you everyone for the kind words, i will be back around for a selection for tomorrow determined to get a winner, i need a 12/1 or least 2 6/1 winners to make up for my lost bets and make sure the wife does not notice the money missing out of our account she is due her main shop soon if that aint motivation to win then i do not know what is.

If you all having a bet today i hope they do well, if i am being honest i have held my own thanks to the great tips going around on here i do pick and mix off here, missed your 33/1 last night but i found Scram had me a winner on his nicker of the day thread, so that paid for my lost bet because only put pound on the place and it won so i was happy with that.

16 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed May 17, 2017 12:06 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
This horse did not exactly go to plan last time when we seen this just could not get any type of luck first was a bad draw then he took a slip at the start then tried his best to place 5th out of 17 other horses in that race so i am willing to forgive him for that. Now i am really not doing myself any favours by tipping this up but that is what i like about this i can just have my own little section and genuinely put up what i really like and this horse i do like, i would not count him out just yet of this race if running anywhere near his previous races he is prone to mistakes at the start but would not worry he did similar at Lingfield back in February yet still won his race by 2L's so if i see him make mistakes at the start i would not sit worrying keeps his claimer on board Hollie who holds claims to 2 wins when starting with this Jack the Laird will put up a battle with this one so i am having a tiny cover with that being has i missed a bet yesterday  i will use that stake to see if i can get a win today, getting a desperate man now aint i siding with two.

Race time: 3.20 
Course: Yarmouth
Horses:  Tigerfish  Jack the Laird 
Current odds: 13/2 7/1

17 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:40 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
I have not been around for while now, wont go into reasons behind it but now i am back and ready to carry on where i left off which having a read back was not very great, missed sharing my thoughts on here so it is nice to be back and missed out on a lot of good bets and nice new games.

Todays pick i am hoping to break that dreaded bad run i was going with, this horse on his last race was a BF and comes here a Course and Distance winner under his name, he is actually the only C&D winner in this field, i will also use this for the King/Queen thread,  not only is this the only C&D winner in this field his a 2 times winner here both in very big fields with some good horses to say the least his form at the course is 1128 which out of only 4 starts here is good in itself i think, the ground given currently stands at Good and will be keeping regular booking of James Sullivan who is 14 starts on this. When last seen this horse over the C&D it was for the Featherstone Rovers and had Jacob's Pillow riding a clean 31/2 L behind him that day which  holds well in this race some of you might of guessed by now the horse in question here, this race last year was won by this horse and looks all set to do it again in my opinion. Lets be honest currently i have little reputation to hold onto based on my form when last seen so i will start off baby steps test the waters a place will be nice.

Race time: 2.00 
Course: Pontefract
Horse:  Oriental Splendour
Current odds: 9/1
Main Dangers: Space War 33/1 and Boundsy 3/1

18 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:48 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Unlucky to not get the place on this one i do know exactly where you are going wrong most people in your age range form read certain ways and looking back over your bets i can see you fall right into that trap i know this because had show my dad where he was doing it wrong, if you do not mind i going send you a email and try doing it that way for a week and see how you do ok, old fashioned handicapping your doing can spot it a mile off

19 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:06 am

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you for giving me some advice Charlotte, i took them on board and have tried implementing them into way i go about selecting, is interesting because it shows never know everything in this half of the information i did not even know was available. 

Was thinking when it comes to this horse was really popular to win the CPL Handicap at Chepstow on his last start only last week so i like how they just accepted that defeat and turning him out again so quickly. Hamilton is by far his best track on the Turf wish it was the AW he was going too i never understood why he ever was removed from the AW tracks if want the truth but win and places his 50% over here having a win and 2 places out of 6 they are also putting the blinkers back on him today which he wore at Catterick  

Race time: 5.00
Course: Hamilton
Horse:  Very First Blade
Current odds: 12/1

Seems to be a time for forgiveness for me and this is yet to have a win so you might want to just watch this what did it for me was the Distance with this horse returning back to 1m4 and when seen over the distance he was beaten by 2L but did manage to come 2nd and am looking for this one to get a good win when you think how this is improving with runs if you can forgive his run at Ayr he might pay loyal followers here the trainer is doing really well 43% strike rate 

Race time: 8.10
Course: Chepstow
Horse:  Esspeegee
Current odds: 33/1

20 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:14 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I backed Very First Blade on his last start might have a small each way on that good luck with these Oldrum

21 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oldrum wrote:Thank you for giving me some advice Charlotte, i took them on board and have tried implementing them into way i go about selecting, is interesting because it shows never know everything in this half of the information i did not even know was available. 
I learned a lot from Char at the start helped me in how i went about selection process and found many winners by remembering things she said so always worth paying attention to her even tho she is a moody cow lmfao

22 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Basically do not give up on one bad day, so many people are put off after a bad day or two, take me and sean we pulled off basically a 7075/1 treble other day, yet yesterday nothing at all not one single winner but we always keep going and that is what you need to do Oldrum do not let it deter you like so many do when they have a bad time of things.

23 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Samantha.dee wrote:
Oldrum wrote:Thank you for giving me some advice Charlotte, i took them on board and have tried implementing them into way i go about selecting, is interesting because it shows never know everything in this half of the information i did not even know was available. 
I learned a lot from Char at the start helped me in how i went about selection process and found many winners by remembering things she said so always worth paying attention to her even tho she is a moody cow lmfao
Moody our char no way  :o :o

24 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Perth

Clondaw Banker 3.10, not been dishing out some bad runs Hnederson might start soon regretting getting rid of this one 10/1, Henpecked 3.40 lot of annoyed people when comes to this horse ran well over C&D and she seems to be really taking to the hurdles 5/1

Haydock

Make on Madam 2.00 lets give this one a second chance close second on last start and dropped further down the weights holds account to give it a other go 9/1, Groupie 4.00 this has always interested me and had the odd couple of bets on it in the past not actually done much maybe this drop in class and running under lighter conditions could get a win 11/1 but can get 14's in places, Toni's a star 5.00 been running in better races than this and the handicapper is being kinder now he will be just that if wins today 20/1

Yarmouth

Miss Rosina 3.50, NAP ran over C&D last start coming 2nd turned her out very fast in a class 6 race how can she not win 7/1

Epsom
Ashpan Sam 7.15 only one worth trying tonight for me and this one could make all the running won a couple of times over C&D and handful of places good jockey of Carson has to be the Nb 8/1

Lets do double of the day with Nap and Nb 
Treble of the day throw in Henpecked

25 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Haydock

Groupie 4.00 this has always interested me and had the odd couple of bets on it in the past not actually done much maybe this drop in class and running under lighter conditions could get a win 11/1 but can get 14's in places,

Nice winner with that Charlotte

26 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:15 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you Charlotte, nice little winner that was and thank you for the advice and help taking on board all and the stake adjustments have showed me being bit better off, i still got long way to make up what i have lost but with your help i can see a positive outcome in the end.

27 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:26 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
No problems it what we all here for to help others i still need one win yet because i did both doubles and trebles got bit money back for my Nap being a NR so even a place on anything i will be happy with i will see what can find for tomorrow and pm you ok

28 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
XxicequeenxX wrote:

Haydock

Groupie 4.00 this has always interested me and had the odd couple of bets on it in the past not actually done much maybe this drop in class and running under lighter conditions could get a win 11/1 but can get 14's in places, Toni's a star 5.00 been running in better races than this and the handicapper is being kinder now he will be just that if wins today 20/1

Yarmouth

Miss Rosina 3.50, NAP ran over C&D last start coming 2nd turned her out very fast in a class 6 race how can she not win 7/1

Epsom
Ashpan Sam 7.15 only one worth trying tonight for me and this one could make all the running won a couple of times over C&D and handful of places good jockey of Carson has to be the Nb 8/1
Thank you best day i have had in ages really helped me out lots with these shame about the Nap being a NR but the Nb lands well

29 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:40 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
See sometimes taking on few more bets than normal resorting your stakes it can pay off for you, i will stick around here with you we try get ourselves some more winners and money over the weeks ok, one of the trackers just placed also so ended up a good day for me not often i bet day to day but lately i do enjoy it

30 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:34 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i put a bet in the other thread the game one ok Oldrum it is my NB but remember do not put more money on it all that NAP and NB mean for me is i personally think they my best bets that i rate more and that horse i do rate does not mean need put more money on it okay just means if i had 10 horses and you only wanted to do 2 or 3 then it is a form of saying i most confident on the NAP and NB then i am horse number 3 4 or 5 so it is not meaning i using more money ok i use the word for its true meaning when someone is tipping 

31 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:53 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Only pick the ones you like ok Oldrum, think by comments on some you know can avoid and you earned bit extra money yesterday so do not be nervous on taking on couple more extra bets than normal the nap today is place worthy 
Sandown

Kasbah 1.50, unusual choice i know but this is Perrets only horse out is certainly overpriced for a horse who been running some good races in class two company good draw and jockey 12/1. Rebel Assault 2.20 Desousa taking the ride on this one and comes at bottom of the weights should be in the top two perfect draw might even make all 13/2. Frankuus 3.25 a desousa double could be turned out quickly today drops in trip and weight and the son of Frankel could even put him to shame today shame that missed the 7s last night on this 9/2. Bearwood 4.00 and here will come the Desousa Treble he got all the rides at Sandown and hope he does it 4/1

Doncaster

Toofi 3.35 a other i missed the price on last night, i have been watching this horse and feel it is time to place a bet on him not won in about 4 years but the time is now back at 7f and with his trainer doing well 4/1. Surround Sound 4.00 looks like a short priced card today at Doncaster gets added weight but the claimer on board will take most of that off but does have touch and go moments easy to miss 4/1. Dunquin 5.10 annoyed because this race should of been Paddy's Rock i agree with Ang they chickened out but then the prize money might not of tempted them enough to risk it stepping up in trip worth trying 10/1. Savannah Beau 5.40 wont get much attention but might attract a few of the chance punters later so if money goes to it will mean nothing but this can win here the trainer enjoys being around Doncaster and you wont of been out of pocket if followed his horses around here interesting one this 14/1

Newton Abbot

Atlantic King 3.45, will have no excuses if he does not win this 8/1

Chelmsford 

Diamonsaretrumps 6.30 all hail Donald Trump drop the nuke on all wont win but could place do not put a bet on this one oldrum if do not want to it is more namesake betting this one and only put £1 each way on it 40/1, Bunbury 7.30 could bring us some place money coming back to the AW where i feel was suited gets weight taken off because of this and did not run that bad when seen at Ascot lot of the horses in this race are overpriced 22/1, Bold Prediction 7.30 if given a fair run should get at least a place for us worth trying now with this extra weight taken off 11/1, Brave Tart 8.30 just a nod to Kelly with this horse 100/1 (Nicker Of The Day), Fredricka 9.00 is a interesting horse placed few 3 times in his last 6 starts and won once so 4 out of 6 does not deserve these odds 33/1 NAP

Beverley
Florencio 7.10 Beasley comes back on this horse who came 2nd LTO price bit big based on his last run 20/1 

Haydock 
The Nazca Lines 6.20 always followed this one and is coming in lot weaker company today should do very well 11/2, Pirate Look 8.20 NB 

Double of the day DeSousa Rebel Assault 13/2 with Frankuus 9/2
Treble of the day above two with Bearwood 4/1

Reasons for NAP and NB

NAP - i feel most confident on that because of the stats on his last 6 starts makes me confident on his place chances, it also shows i not just going nap the shortest price just to try build up nap wins

NB - Because i have been following this and looks really set to go well based on his last start

32 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
I copied your treble and Double but i also did this one

Following all of yours also thank you for your help

33 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:49 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Hope it wins for you, i tried placing a 5 fold on Bet365 but would not allow some of the selections because they chickened out i do not enjoy Bet365 sometimes but saying that all them have issues love William Hill for the all or nothing type of bets and Bet365 for the fast cash out also the edit bet comes in handy sometimes i change my mind so them letting me edit the change is a good idea

Do not need keep thanking me at all, this site was set up to help everyone out and when see someone having tough time does no harm to give them your opinion and help

34 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
I have spent bit more than normal following your bets, but i feel for the returns like yesterday it is worth it, i use to just do the one or two selections and was losing more money than i was actually winning. Take today that was paid for out of yesterday and still left me with some spending money so i am starting to think i might of on occasions been chasing lost money over the years and have enjoyed it little bit more knowing still got few more selections to fall back on instead of being let down by my one or two picks then feel negative. Why spending more the returns are plenty more than i been getting on lets say 1 winner out of 5 picks in the week certainly opened my eyes to branching out and trying to cover myself. I might have a pick myself for tonight just going look around because seems be big odds on some good horses tonight some hidden gems.

35 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:00 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
XxicequeenxX wrote:Only pick the ones you like ok Oldrum, think by comments on some you know can avoid and you earned bit extra money yesterday so do not be nervous on taking on couple more extra bets than normal the nap today is place worthy 
Sandown

Kasbah 1.50, unusual choice i know but this is Perrets only horse out is certainly overpriced for a horse who been running some good races in class two company good draw and jockey 12/1.
Bit of place money on that i expected better runs off Queen in Waiting and Zac Brown strange outcome in this race but we can take the place money on it Oldrum

36 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Very tightly packed together all got very close well the top 5 was Zac brown was 1l behind the top 5 who was all a Head and Neck from each other nice little race that was.

37 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:46 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Lets hope for a better night i put racing uk on see some the races tonight nothing else on tv so might well stream the hell out of the Internet

38 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
Was just reading around the racing uk myself and found this interesting little topic i will cut and paste below 

How To Bet Your £20 on Saturday
OPTION ONE:
2.25 Sandown: £3 each-way George William each-way at 8-1 generally available
3.15 Haydock: £2 each-way Saigon City at 20-1 generally available
3.35 Sandown: £5 each-way Decorated Knight at 8-1 generally available
OPTION TWO:
£1 Lucky 15
2.25 Sandown: George William at 8-1
2.40 Haydock: Abingdon at 15-8
3.15 Haydock: Saigon City at 20-1
3.35 Sandown: Decorated Knight at 8-1
Plus £5 win on Decorated Knight in the 3.35 Sandown
OPTION THREE
£5 double on Abingdon and Battaash
3.35 Sandown: £5 each-way on Decorated Knight at 8-1 generally available
3.15 Haydock: £2.50 each-way on Saigon City at 20-1 generally available

39 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
The Score column's advice yielded a profit of nearly £3,000 in 2016 if you had followed every one of the options and you could get a selection of our tips sent to your inbox first! Simply fill out the form below and get The Score's tips as soon as they are ready!

40 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:10 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
least our placer nap went in Oldrum lets see if can get some money tomorrow now i lost bit of money on my NB i did not each way it i hope you did

41 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Oldrum

Knows way round
Knows way round
We will be able to manage it, shame we did not do a each way double on the Nap and Nb that would of been a nice return, can not wait for tomorrow now we see if we can do bit better but at least we managed to get some money back i did put a place bet on Pirate look shame you never did that

42 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:16 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i am going start looking now for us i might do the write up tonight if not it be in the morning i was thinking that about the two main bets god knows why i bothered today with the short ones really was not meant to be for them

43 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 am

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Enjoyed the chat last night Oldrum you are very Knowledgeable, anyone reading want know something about the horses ask Oldrum his very clever with some interesting stories 

Sandown 

Sultan Baybars 1.20, scrap Ascot out gets four things here Desousa and Blinkers drop in trip and drop in weights in a race that is anyones 16/1, Willitheconquaror 1.50 enjoys Sandown and a other you can scrap about Ascot been running with some of these and not shamed should be a decent each way bet 33/1, Hors De Combat 2.25 many people would be angry at this one but not me going keep giving this one a go 18/1, Ulysses is a old favorite of mine and does well when coming to Sandown certainly holds the best form in this race and could shock lot of people here Crowley taken this instead of Eminent which is interesting with Desousa but i sticking to this one 9/1

Haydock

Cray 2.05 for a horse who been doing well and a trainer who impresses at Haydock then you got to think this one is overpriced dropped right in the weights 20/1, Meshardal 4.25 this is trained by Ruth Carr who actually gets on really well with my dad who often pays a visit to the tracks and i remember him telling me about this horse a couple of years ago and was a complete let down but being loyal i kept following it over the couple years lost lot of money on it, but suddenly this years all that money been replaced had a 10/1, 5/1 and 3/1 wins off this horse in 2017 form greatly improved 21113 this season if he can follow the Armed Man around he will be able to steal this race 9/1 NB (Just noticed drifted 10/1 now but i took 9/1 not suddenly going change my write up)

Having a coffee then will do other races none that i am confident to put has my main bet yet 

Reasons for NAP and NB
NB - i feel with how the form is going this season that Meshardal at least stands the best chance of at least placing for a suitable price, when you see a horse who holds form of 21113 you would like to think that is a safety bet 

NAP - Think it is my best bet of the day because when you think of the drop in class and with the weight taken off plus the fact ran really well over the C&D you would like to think that it stands a great chance in this plus it is namesake got love Scent of Power, Miss Power and Powercell today.

Last edited by XxicequeenxX on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

44 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:28 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Leicester

Yorkshire Pudding 1.25 i am stealing this i do not know much about this horse but paid a interest after Sean tipped it up and got us a place interesting one to keep eye on because i know Sean very well and rare he would tip up a horse that is not worthy of keeping a eye on 9/1, Ghinia 2.30 i like to put money on everything i select up but at the same time my write ups allow me to talk about most races giving people chance to select ones they like so this one people may avoid if want she is starting to get to a decent mark again having had the handicapper bully her been getting close and should be around the front the price is right for money back if does not manage to win 13/2, Legato 3.40 i thought this would been bit shorter in price today ran well on his last start placing 3rd which i thought was good when you think the ground he was given was not perfect not often seen running and gets a fairer race today 12/1, Cheerfilly 4.15 given me lot of places and gets a claimer today plus the drop back in trip will be able to see her winning this race 5/1, Scent of Power 4.45 well me being Miss Powers i just have to do this one done well over C&D and this time is in weaker company gets claimer booked in and should be placing at least 16/1 NAP, Stanlow 5.15 (Nicker of The Day) 25/1

Naas

Miss Power 2.45 well not much of a price but well namesake 3/1, The Invisible Dog 4.20 i so know the jokes coming from a certain person now me putting this after the miss powers so get the jokes out the way and move on lol drops in trip and should be getting us a good place at least 10/1

Beverley 

Ingleby Angel 4.00 i know sean and Sam hate Saturdays so thought i give this horse a mention for them they was looking forward to this running when was 33/1 other week and got pulled out the race comes to this one and could be anything a interest bet for me 12/1, Powercell 4.35 Namesake because it is my last name nice power treble 14/1, Coinstone 5.10 runs well over C&D and is just enough for us to get money back if places again based on her last two runs here she placed both times might be due to win 6/1

Reasons for NAP i will edit and say above 

Treble of the Day - the powers treble 

45 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
I enjoy coming to see what you have selected Charlotte, you do need to tell your Dad to pull his finger out and come on here missed seeing his write ups, i been feeling bit unwell myself lot of health problems so have taken a back seat but do enjoy looking around here lot of interesting different ideas go around

46 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
Oldrum wrote:Was just reading around the racing uk myself and found this interesting little topic i will cut and paste below 

How To Bet Your £20 on Saturday
OPTION ONE:
2.25 Sandown: £3 each-way George William each-way at 8-1 generally available
3.15 Haydock: £2 each-way Saigon City at 20-1 generally available
3.35 Sandown: £5 each-way Decorated Knight at 8-1 generally available
OPTION TWO:
£1 Lucky 15
2.25 Sandown: George William at 8-1
2.40 Haydock: Abingdon at 15-8
3.15 Haydock: Saigon City at 20-1
3.35 Sandown: Decorated Knight at 8-1
Plus £5 win on Decorated Knight in the 3.35 Sandown
OPTION THREE
£5 double on Abingdon and Battaash
3.35 Sandown: £5 each-way on Decorated Knight at 8-1 generally available
3.15 Haydock: £2.50 each-way on Saigon City at 20-1 generally available
I listen to Racing Uk every day myself in the background bit like the radio with little on the t.v and they been on about Decorated Knight all morning might be putting a few pennies on that

47 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:52 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Hi Mike hope you feeling better, my dad is extra busy at moment with all this fuss about the building crap going around London so his covering his back making sure all his jobs are checked so he does not get any hassle, but he will be joining up once his got the time, i am better than him anyway :lol: they was just saying that Segal horse he tipped should not win because when they tip the same horse it never wins so unless that changes we can take it to be a lost bet lol Decorated Knight is not for me but good luck with that one it certainly can win 

48 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Knows way round
Knows way round
I will only be putting a few pounds on it in the hope, and i will not like to suggest who is better both got own gifts when comes to tipping up. I noticed you was the brave one to bring in the words Nap and Nb if i had to bet on who would do it then i would of thought it be you. I do not mind a Nap or Nb if used in the right context one a day and so on like you do, i need to go and have a lay down but will be around when i can all the best with your selections.

49 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:02 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Make sure you come back about half 3 i will do tonights write up then i will text you let you know so make sure charge your phone ok Mike xx

50 Re: OLDRUM'S DRUNKEN TIPS on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Nottingham

Ted's Brother 5.40 going let this have a chance of 3rd time lucky today backed on both last starts and had places willing try again based on the odds 10/1, Seamster 6.40 was hard to pick in this field few horses i like gets a good claimer and is now coming to class 5 worth a try 16/1, Flying Power 7.10 well how could i not but does not give bad runs and dropped right down the weights could be worth place money on this one 33/1, Comedy School 7.40 annoyed lot of people this one in the past and am willing to take risk siding with it again got something in this to win 6/1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum