You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » The Lounge » Focus of the week

Focus of the week

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Focus of the week on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

I am going to start taking over the lounge with many different posts a threads start this one off 

Weekly Focus

3 races in focus Chelmsford

Friday 9th 

Commands a shot 

Looks a very simple race that nice shot should be winning the only C&D winner in this 6 field race will the bookie give a fair price something tells me no, Commander Han was unlucky beaten last time coming 4th at Redcar, with Kevin Ryan in form of 36% and Kevin Scott keeping the booking on a 50% strike rate this commander could very well have the race in his grasp 

Spirits will be high if they can Swot away the Roses

Sonnet Roses and Swot are both horses who have something to show, Swot looks to be going off the markets main choice but having a record of 333-22 will you bank a few pounds on a horse that no doubt be around 5/2 not me, the rose is of similar background gets a 2lb rise but is more trusting when ridden by Havlin who is 12% strike Rate the drop to 7f will make an attractive bet if anything above 4/1 goes on offer, Luke Morris is booked into Soaring Spirits having an impressive 9 wins in the past 14 days slight weight drop and to see the horse only beaten a nose at Lingfield end of December showed under the right type of jocket this horse can go well anything over 6/1 will suit this girl for a bet 

Gunners all around 

Gunner Moyne and Ertidaad could battle this one out at the end both having the only C&D experience in a field with really nothing to get hyped up on luke Morris might be booked into Just Fred friday if becomes NR Thursday i would take a small bet on Just Fred pulling out a shock win 2lb lower than when only beaten a neck at the course but for me to place that bet it will have be over 10/1 for sure but for now i will stick with Ertidaad in mind beat Dukes meadow over C&D in Decemeber (as i type this just went and won today 8/1) let down us the next time out but all can be forgiven if the booky offers and attractive 7/1 money back price?? go on bookie be brave take the risk

Bet Singles

Commandar Han 5/2
Soaring Spirits if above 6/1
Ertidaad if above 7/1

Patent Bet no matter the odds 

2 Re: Focus of the week on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I like it interesting to see what you do i know you normally have lot of good ideas i will give you admin power so then we got a couple of admins for times like this when Kelly is sick will give you that power now then you can do what needs doing xx

3 Re: Focus of the week on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Thank you Sam, have lot time on my hands now so going wipe entire lounge out and create entire new topics some starting tonight then people may join in with the topics or just come read them will be back in about a hour with tomorrows tips and to wipe the lounge out and change the name of it slightly

4 Re: Focus of the week on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
looking forward to your pages hehe x

5 Re: Focus of the week on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 am

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Going try these thank you, good winner you had today Angi

6 Re: Focus of the week on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:45 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
@Shining Diamond wrote:

Weekly Focus

3 races in focus Chelmsford

Friday 9th 

Commands a shot 

Looks a very simple race that nice shot should be winning the only C&D winner in this 6 field race will the bookie give a fair price something tells me no, Commander Han was unlucky beaten last time coming 4th at Redcar, with Kevin Ryan in form of 36% and Kevin Scott keeping the booking on a 50% strike rate this commander could very well have the race in his grasp 

Bet Singles

Commandar Han 5/2
Soaring Spirits if above 6/1
Ertidaad if above 7/1

Patent Bet no matter the odds 
Thank you Shining won so easy 7L

7 Re: Focus of the week on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:49 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
A brave bold call on that Shining, going against Nice shot was brave fair play

Sponsored content