Horse racing

I WILL START UPDATING THIS WEEK...KELLY
Latest topics
» Nicker of the Day
Today at 12:41 pm by Relyod5454

» Wills Wannabees
Today at 10:37 am by Ubik

» May Tips
Today at 10:02 am by HenYas

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Today at 12:01 am by Samantha.dee

» Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Luana

» NEW 2018 FIVER LEADERSHIP
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by Kelly

» Friday fiver VX part 9
Yesterday at 9:07 pm by Kelly

» Powers that be
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by XxicequeenxX

» Strictly over 18
Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 pm by Nick C

Log in

I forgot my password




S.A.S
This weeks current top tipster

HenYas

Brave move on his double almost managed to land for him
Important
All updates will be kept here now
Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is Ahmed

Our users have posted a total of 15901 messages in 482 subjects
NOT SURE
Not sure what to put here yet

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » February Tips

February Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic  

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

151 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:59 pm

Angi


Grafter
Grafter
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:1.40 Canelo 11/4
1.50 Lord Napier 5/1
2.50 Buckle Street 8/1
3.20 Fox Appeal 10/1
4.05 The devils drops 13/8
Fish and chips tonight for Mike lol

152 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"


Regular
Regular
just about covered what i have lost this month if being honest so am hoping for one more winner but still a lovely bet

153 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:35 pm

city.rock


Knows way around
Knows way around
@Voodoo wrote:Good luck with that bet guys hit my limit for today so can not do it hope wins for you all


2.50 Doncaster Buckle Street unseated rider lto but was going well 8/1


3.20 doncaster Sego Success could just be that 8/1


5.10 Ludlow Galactic Power only c&d winner in field 10/1


That was super fast nice touch kelly
Good calls Voodoo and Mike on Buckle and unlucky on Sega Voodoo

154 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"


Regular
Regular
And we shall try again, liking the 20/1 chance tomorrow everyone be nice to just get a place from it 

Thank you everyone was a nice bit of profit on that bet but not for the month for me just a shame last one was just a place 

1.55 Kilcarry Bridge 11/4
2.00 Kommander Kirkup 9/2
2.25 Jennys Melody 7/2
3.00 Gun Digger 7/2
3.35 Kalamkan 20/1

With a small singles on Kalamkan 20/1

155 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Northern Dancer


Newbie
Newbie
Well done on that Mike, will try return that for you with this bet i just took 

3.45 Southwell Captain Lars have had some good money come out of this horse over the year but can annoy you have had a couple of 12/1 + wins out of this when betting the night before but then some big let downs when going off short and losing onme but won more than lost either wins or places only 2lb higher than when winning over c&d by 4l beating off Bop It was 1/2 that day but did give me i think was a 16/1 winner few starts before that so i was happy to place bit more money than normal a horse that does me well this will have to be the toughest challenge to date for this horse but Watson is bringing out some good winners one being today Corinthia Knight, he is a very confident trainer when comes to the AW horses you would  of done really well to of followed this trainer over the years won more than lost especially with his AW horses 11/2 

will each way it on the fact it is so up and down needs to be in the right mood

156 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Voodoo wrote:Good luck with that bet guys hit my limit for today so can not do it hope wins for you all


2.50 Doncaster Buckle Street unseated rider lto but was going well 8/1


3.20 doncaster Sego Success could just be that 8/1


5.10 Ludlow Galactic Power only c&d winner in field 10/1


That was super fast nice touch kelly
missed the first two but made sure i was on galactic power, cracking tipping voodoo!

157 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Northern Dancer


Newbie
Newbie
@Voodoo wrote:Good luck with that bet guys hit my limit for today so can not do it hope wins for you all


2.50 Doncaster Buckle Street unseated rider lto but was going well 8/1


3.20 doncaster Sego Success could just be that 8/1


5.10 Ludlow Galactic Power only c&d winner in field 10/1


That was super fast nice touch kelly
Outstanding tipping on here today thank you done this last one after seeing City.rock say how you done well thank you Voodoo and Mike today

158 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks all well done Mike also glad to see you got on the last one Will always nice knowing people benefit also from when forum gets winners nice to also see some new players around was a decent day for it today managed to pull tiny bit of profit from what i lost this month so i know what you mean Mike hoping it a turn of good things for us 

1.50 Huntingdon Phare Isle the step back down to 2m4 will suit this one horses got in the way when last over c&d 12/1


2.55 Huntingdon Shining Romeo won by 7l over this C&D last may coleman is 24% with 4 winners in the past two days and 6 in total 9/1


4.20 Southwell Lock master and i go in again on it lol 5/1

159 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Northern Dancer wrote:Well done on that Mike, will try return that for you with this bet i just took 

3.45 Southwell Captain Lars have had some good money come out of this horse over the year but can annoy you have had a couple of 12/1 + wins out of this when betting the night before but then some big let downs when going off short and losing onme but won more than lost either wins or places only 2lb higher than when winning over c&d by 4l beating off Bop It was 1/2 that day but did give me i think was a 16/1 winner few starts before that so i was happy to place bit more money than normal a horse that does me well this will have to be the toughest challenge to date for this horse but Watson is bringing out some good winners one being today Corinthia Knight, he is a very confident trainer when comes to the AW horses you would  of done really well to of followed this trainer over the years won more than lost especially with his AW horses 11/2 

will each way it on the fact it is so up and down needs to be in the right mood
Hope it does well for you, i remember my very first tip on here can be intimidating but great write up enough to convince me to have a bet

160 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.30 Nautical Twilight first of my double 13/2

5.05 Money for nothing this tart best be giving me that today 3/1

Having a double on these you tarts and well done on your bets today some nice winners and places looking around

161 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Angi

avatar
Grafter
Grafter
Trying some longer shots myself tomorrow some good racing last couple of days i am thinking so good to see more coming to tip up when reason to 

2.00 Southwell Alpha Tauri Norton booking a eye catching one 33/1

3.30 Huntingdon Hear the chimes been running well before last start and wont be a big upset if this was to win here 8/1

4.45 Southwell Samtu not out of this 14/1 

Think my filler will go to 

3.20 Kilronan Castle 9/2 which i will double up with Hear the Chimes for a £1.00 double

162 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Olive Mabel 16/1 and Rusty Blade 33/1 mixed stakes in the 6.30 Chelmsford for me

163 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Desmond.St

avatar
Regular
Regular
Nice one today everyone on here both of these stand a chance tomorrow no write up just like the horses only spending pound on the double and doing singles on both each way


4.30 Dark and Dangerous 10/1


8.30 Dark Freedom 7/1

164 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Desmond.St

avatar
Regular
Regular
Just a fun bet 

165 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 pm

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Voodoo and Mike, nice tips.

166 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Danny.West

avatar
Regular
Regular
Great see you all around i will try sorting the Meydan races

3.05 Nathr 12/1
3.40 Shaishee 16/1
4.50 Janoobi 10/1
5.25 Ross 14/1
6.00 Empoli 80/1

167 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:22 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
calling kelly calling kelly...come in Kelly..over?

whenever i type summat  and post, it posts but also stays in the new boxy thing you type in

so i have to clear it everytime and its annoying me 

can you please work your magic

168 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
deleted new coding should not happen now

169 Re: February Tips on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:48 pm

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
150 Red Admiral 15/2
420 Sharp Operator 9/1

ew singles n double

170 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:29 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This is my bet with Brigadoon being my choice for today

171 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:17 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
hunt
2:20 brecon hill 6-1, form of 121 from last year
3:30 first quest 30-1, coming down the weights and was a good 2nd last nov

thurles
2:25 routes choice , last 3 races, all seconds inc latest 30th jan 18, will like the ground 14-1

3:25 kingsteel 50-1, nice third and bred for longer which gets here

172 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Angi wrote:Trying some longer shots myself tomorrow some good racing last couple of days i am thinking so good to see more coming to tip up when reason to 

2.00 Southwell Alpha Tauri Norton booking a eye catching one 33/1

3.30 Huntingdon Hear the chimes been running well before last start and wont be a big upset if this was to win here 8/1

4.45 Southwell Samtu not out of this 14/1 

Think my filler will go to 

3.20 Kilronan Castle 9/2 which i will double up with Hear the Chimes for a £1.00 double

very good place here 

2.00 Southwell Alpha Tauri Norton booking a eye catching one 33/1

173 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:Thanks all well done Mike also glad to see you got on the last one Will always nice knowing people benefit also from when forum gets winners nice to also see some new players around was a decent day for it today managed to pull tiny bit of profit from what i lost this month so i know what you mean Mike hoping it a turn of good things for us 

1.50 Huntingdon Phare Isle the step back down to 2m4 will suit this one horses got in the way when last over c&d 12/1


2.55 Huntingdon Shining Romeo won by 7l over this C&D last may coleman is 24% with 4 winners in the past two days and 6 in total 9/1


4.20 Southwell Lock master and i go in again on it lol 5/1
Well done again and henyas

174 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:This is my bet with Brigadoon being my choice for today



i bet mine are bigger donkeys than yours....complete blank for me    i did a single on brigadoon, heres hoping eh?

175 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@HenYas wrote:150 Red Admiral 15/2
420 Sharp Operator 9/1

ew singles n double


cheers fella, i took the liberty of swapping sharp operator out

Southwell 16:20 - Outright BettingAvocete/wDouble3.252.0036.81WonWon
Huntingdon 13:50 - Outright BettingRed Admirable6.50Won

176 Re: February Tips on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:42 pm

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Shrewd move Ubik, just wish you would have told me earlier lol and thanks Kelly, nice to have you back around the place - feels like home again.

177 Re: February Tips on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.15 Kempton Our Karmpfer going take a big risk with this can win here 20/1


3.00 Kempton Michaels mount part of my pick 7 this one is 7/1


3.35 Kempton Ballykan was between this and Theatre Guide for me 14/1


4.10 Kempton Rothman keeps getting close but never the win nice place 9/1 

178 Re: February Tips on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Burningroots

avatar
Regular
Regular
Royal Birth only one of few c&d winners time to strike 7/1 2.05 Lingfield 

Gabrial is way too high should at least place 28/1 3.15 Lingfield

179 Re: February Tips on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.45 Portrait King bit like me this one you tarts i need a winner best each way this one  33/1

180 Re: February Tips on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
2.10 Newcastle Kelka in this one lady buttons is going off the market leader but i think Kelka will destroy this horse easy 15/8
3.35 Kempton Ballykan glad see you tip it voodoo i took this also 14/1
3.50 Lingfield Captain Cat placed well on last start 7/1

Patent

181 Re: February Tips on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:10 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
hard race to pick that is Theo not confident on my selection can be beaten easy

182 Re: February Tips on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:36 am

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
K 115 My Charity 12/1
F 220 Misty Hollow 8/1

ew singles n doubles

183 Re: February Tips on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Paulcrossley wrote:2.45 Portrait King bit like me this one you tarts i need a winner best each way this one  33/1

excellent place you tart..bet it was kelly laughing at ya, not laughing now!

184 Re: February Tips on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 pm

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice place tart

185 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:09 am

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not going bet tomorrow day off normally sunday but thought give it a go am not confident on these normally avoid Sunday racing very hard to do for me, never spend lot of money most you know i been on the plan Sam wrote out but this time around i put them in lucky 15 for even smaller money so if anyone follows just letting you know not to go in big or nothing on them because i aint 


2.10 Naas Uradel hoping for a big run 8/1


3.20 Fontwell Clyne very consistent for placing small profit on a place chance 9/1 


4.35 Southwell Houndscourt hoping can make up for the bad run on last start 14/1 


4.45 Naas take the cash i will do just that on here now 7/1

186 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:15 am

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Naas Nicker Nags

1:40 chip shot 33-1 (money back if 2nd with sky)
2:40 Nobody home 16-1
3:10 Discorama 25-1 \ Defi Bleu 25-1
4:15 4 places...golden jewel 9-1 \ back bar 8-1
4:45 take the cash..match with voodoo 8-1
5:15 only 2 places, but Alpine CObra 16-1 and Madera express 50-1

187 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I brought copy of racing ahead today Cheltenham special I no sum won't want pay the 4 quid for it so over the week I going write out the important stuff n tips word for word that way all get the info pretty good read if u do want go out and buy it got feelin it pay for itself but don't worry I will post the important stuff up in week


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

188 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:17 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Voodoo wrote:Was not going bet tomorrow day off normally sunday but thought give it a go am not confident on these normally avoid Sunday racing very hard to do for me, never spend lot of money most you know i been on the plan Sam wrote out but this time around i put them in lucky 15 for even smaller money so if anyone follows just letting you know not to go in big or nothing on them because i aint 


2.10 Naas Uradel hoping for a big run 8/1


3.20 Fontwell Clyne very consistent for placing small profit on a place chance 9/1 


4.35 Southwell Houndscourt hoping can make up for the bad run on last start 14/1 


4.45 Naas take the cash i will do just that on here now 7/1

well done fella , lovely drift as well to 14-1

2.10 Naas Uradel hoping for a big run 8/1



Last edited by Ubik on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

189 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Savvy spot voodoo bet if banged on set stakes on that wud lost always way init lool


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

190 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:44 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Was not going bet tomorrow day off normally sunday but thought give it a go am not confident on these normally avoid Sunday racing very hard to do for me, never spend lot of money most you know i been on the plan Sam wrote out but this time around i put them in lucky 15 for even smaller money so if anyone follows just letting you know not to go in big or nothing on them because i aint 


2.10 Naas Uradel hoping for a big run 8/1


3.20 Fontwell Clyne very consistent for placing small profit on a place chance 9/1 


4.35 Southwell Houndscourt hoping can make up for the bad run on last start 14/1 


4.45 Naas take the cash i will do just that on here now 7/1

well done fella , lovely drift as well to 14-1

2.10 Naas Uradel hoping for a big run 8/1
you should have more days not confident nice resultz


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

191 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes if did the singles bet it would of lost lol, but i am happy with that only paid £1.50 (5p each way lucky) and got back £14 nice bit of profit that is was going do two lucky 15's and use William hill but changed my mind glad i did because other 4 lost so made right personal call with this bet that is extra £12.50 to add to my pot for couple of weeks time now

192 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:03 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
Good effort Voodoo i followed them with small bet myself so thank you and yes in hindsight we should done singles but was happy to follow advice and keep it to a small lucky 15 especially when never normally do a bet on a Sunday so well done and thank you x

193 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i do it often random small bets Tina, i firm believer in making profit from small money i had a other bet going which won me £5.70 for 70p today but if the other two won would of been £160 (with the drifts) just for 70p you have no real need to lump on money when a day to day gambler like me i would end up broke and being a uni student i cant afford to do it daily at big money so i slowly build up what i win and bank it this bet below was so close to winning lot of money for me, so when i see people say they got no money i always think if you enjoy a gamble every day like me is always ways of still trying get big money sometimes i would put a tenner each way on a bet if i have a big win but i rather spend that tenner on food etc or to pay off other things us students need....hang on that is just food lol

194 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
Same i not doing it daily at moment only really when Sean and Sam do it but might start going back into the small type of bets use run the penny club on here remember so i fully support the spend less earn more idea of things, greed is the downfall to many gamblers slow and steady you can earn a good pot, i showed that last year in following Sean and Sam for few months at small stakes and ended up with something like £500 profit between April and August which shows your point above about saving the little bits up.

Think come the Flat season i will reopen that up again love the AW and Flat racing because all horses i know and enjoy seeing race just a simple straight cut race i know not many people enjoy flats but i do so will be opening that back up then

195 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:25 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Ubik wrote:Naas Nicker Nags

1:40 chip shot 33-1 (money back if 2nd with sky)
2:40 Nobody home 16-1
3:10 Discorama 25-1 \ Defi Bleu 25-1
4:15 4 places...golden jewel 9-1 \ back bar 8-1
4:45 take the cash..match with voodoo 8-1
5:15 only 2 places, but Alpine CObra 16-1 and Madera express 50-1

just the one win and place in the same race, and predictably the more likelier ones

well done voodoo on 2 good wins, paid for my dabbles!

4:15 4 places...golden jewel 9-1 WON \ back bar 8-1 place

196 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:31 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
9/1 is still a good winner, i find this site annoying where all so good on it *too many to name* it is sometimes annoying to think how much money miss out on when see everyone have a winner and you just think if only i put them all together i would loved to of had the 2 from voodoo and the one off you in a patent a girl can get rich one day on here i just know one day i am going match 4 winners together from this site and hit a big win hoping it be in a lucky 31 bet can imagine my glee then, i mentioned lucky 31 because i always randomly going around taking one or two bets off everyone who tips on here and putting them in a lucky 31 for £3.10 *5p ew* one day i am going pick the right 5 and put them together 

197 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Foxy

avatar
Regular
Regular
I do that also go around all the people on here stealing a tip off them and put it in a bet together earned some good money over the year doing that and again i think like you one day going log on and see my balance right up lol

198 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:51 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will have try that be liking winning the lottery it can be done, i going to go watch some tv and enjoy bit of relaxing time out from racing tonight so i will be posting up bit later between 11-1 tonight will leave this one for now because took quick bet on it 


3.30 Lingfield Clement only c&d winner in the field today but not just that a 5 time c&d winner weighted around 60 if take claimer allowance off (thanks Luana for teaching me this) that is 5lb lighter than when winning over c&d by 4L last year 7/1


see you all later tonight time to have little relaxing for me 

199 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Luana

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
was going to do a write-up on that in the Handicap thread on here later Voodoo because took the bet myself good luck with that should be able to win now on that mark of when completing a hat-trick over the course, you saved me a write up now so thank you lol and nice to see people reading more into things like that it helps i find, wish was more that matched the speed rating but this is a bet to be taking tomorrow.

200 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:20 pm

HenYas

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice stuff Voodoo - well done

L225 Bookmaker 9/1
L435 Major Assault 33/1

ew singles n double

201 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:27 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Tina.Crossly wrote:9/1 is still a good winner, i find this site annoying where all so good on it *too many to name* it is sometimes annoying to think how much money miss out on when see everyone have a winner and you just think if only i put them all together i would loved to of had the 2 from voodoo and the one off you in a patent a girl can get rich one day on here i just know one day i am going match 4 winners together from this site and hit a big win hoping it be in a lucky 31 bet can imagine my glee then, i mentioned lucky 31 because i always randomly going around taking one or two bets off everyone who tips on here and putting them in a lucky 31 for £3.10 *5p ew* one day i am going pick the right 5 and put them together 

tina, i know you dont mind the pennys, check out the freebies thread, free spins on skybet tonight and i just posted a william hill link, i won 32 pence

202 Re: February Tips on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:46 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
8.15 Wolvehampton reflector horse i backed last start and won well for me 6/1


8.45 Wolverhampton Red stripes was just denied a win over c&d should come one better 8/1

Plus my bet above i took earlier

going head to bed now and read up on cheltenham stuff does good to jog the brain falling asleep doing that, a sad life when your excitement and main event is heading to bed to read about horse racing lol

203 Re: February Tips on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just the one for me tomorrow with the predicted weather i got a strange feeling all cards will be off one already gone and weather about to get worse with this beast from the east coming 

2.00 Lingfield Mossgo ran and won well over c&d last start 13/2

204 Re: February Tips on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.45 Wolverhampton Critical Thinking - hoping can do well 15/2


6.45 Newcastle Royal Holiday - bottom of the class now 7 should come well 16/1

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic  

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum