You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » 11th May 2017

11th May 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 11th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:58 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Just adding this here but am keeping a book of my bets very bad but hoping this one will do the business needs to win this race owes people Norton takes the ride and should not be far off
Sennockian Star 14/1

1.50 Chester

2 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 2:06 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mutawatheb gets Crowley today at Chester and that should make all the difference to how he runs here needed his run LTO and did not get the best out of that race having been blocked in this is not going be one of your more sure bets is back on turf and if gets a clear running could win this if not and places i get my money back basically best of a bad bunch today 3.00 5/1

The Anvil was a horse i noticed a while back because i really thought was going be O'briens stand out horse but did not go exactly to plan but saying that did not end up being a complete disaster holds few good runs at Ascot and Newmarket the other horse O'brien placed in this race seems to of drawn the punters eyes and money but not mine 3.35 Chester 15/2

3 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 2:15 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Burning boars i keep giving you negative reputation and someone keeps giving you your points back who you paying tell me now lol! i need to start posting my doubles again going use this forum has my full time place now can have some proper laughs without getting stress long we keep it in the banter part out of the way, i like Sennockian Star my only problem with that is never does enough so you are brave to take a chance with it and hope it gets the win or least a place for you :twisted:

4 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 2:40 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes keep it to the banter part lads got a bet for you two to try out which might actually win today if not will try find one for Friday to sort out your books this week Burning do not think anyone is going get top tipster tomorrow because looks impossible day either boring form, no form hit and miss or grab a pen and stick it down type of races

Meandmyshadow 4.45 is a c&d winner dropping in distance had a fair run lto also gets a perfect draw she should be on her way to winning not too sure if this has been tipped before i am sure it has because been bugging me all night 6/1

5 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 3:15 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Not really a betting day is it giving these a heads up all could really find value wise worth looking out
gives his best over this c&d and comes back to turf today hoping can see a big improvement in this one Compton River 5.15 Catterick 14/1

Berkshire 1.50 Chester gets a good draw here and jockey is in form should win easy but never works like that anymore 7/1

Rebelion Boy trainer is properly in form she is throwing winners out all over and this one looks like her next ran well lto and got be in the frame 5.10 9/1

if interested in shorts the following

Full Intention in the 4.35
Coronation day in the 3.35
Pearl Acclaim in the 5.15
Afatcat in the 6.40
Dimple in the 7.40
Arabian Oasis in the 6.25

All look positive bets to place if into taking shorter prices not put odds by them because by time people read will probably be all over the place but if i was to try safer bets them are the ones that stand out might run a section in here daily for top six shorts that stand out it might interest someone

6 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 10:51 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
i agree and have backed Meandmyshadow plus Mutawatheb (got 7-1 last night) but can do no more on Sennockian Star, like a dog with flies that one to me now, I am liking gabrials king as an alternative

7 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 12:52 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Expecting Triggywinkle to place well in the 2.45 race drops right down in trip which will be his best distance so far in my view was highly thought of LTO expecting at least place today 14/1 EW

8 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
We all love Auntie Pam 4.05 Chester why not winning her races she has been running really well today she gets a good draw and a decent jockey on board she made mistakes on the break LTO so can be forgiven for that run cheek pieces should iron out that issue and Norton knows his way round here better then most the jockeys in this race could get a nice priced win with her today 8/1 i am going to certainly be playing on this one 

9 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Talking of ol Pam where is she not seen her round for while now

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

10 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Mutawatheb gets Crowley today at Chester and that should make all the difference to how he runs here needed his run LTO and did not get the best out of that race having been blocked in this is not going be one of your more sure bets is back on turf and if gets a clear running could win this if not and places i get my money back basically best of a bad bunch today 3.00 5/1

Thank you for this one knew you pull out a win today for me i owe you one

11 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
@ColdCreek wrote:Expecting Triggywinkle to place well in the 2.45 race drops right down in trip which will be his best distance so far in my view was highly thought of LTO expecting at least place today 14/1 EW
Missed this but great place mate

12 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 3:27 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Mutawatheb gets Crowley today at Chester and that should make all the difference to how he runs here needed his run LTO and did not get the best out of that race having been blocked in this is not going be one of your more sure bets is back on turf and if gets a clear running could win this if not and places i get my money back basically best of a bad bunch today 3.00 5/1

The Anvil was a horse i noticed a while back because i really thought was going be O'briens stand out horse but did not go exactly to plan but saying that did not end up being a complete disaster holds few good runs at Ascot and Newmarket the other horse O'brien placed in this race seems to of drawn the punters eyes and money but not mine 3.35 Chester 15/2

Cheers Voodoo, had a couple of nicker on that, good luck with The Anvil, although it goes against mine just posted.

13 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 4:10 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
@Colin. wrote:We all love Auntie Pam 4.05 Chester why not winning her races she has been running really well today she gets a good draw and a decent jockey on board she made mistakes on the break LTO so can be forgiven for that run cheek pieces should iron out that issue and Norton knows his way round here better then most the jockeys in this race could get a nice priced win with her today 8/1 i am going to certainly be playing on this one 
Had a bet on this one because of Pam, shame got the place i only got money back on it because missed the 8/1 but is one to keep on the tracker gave a good running i thought 

14 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Colin. wrote:We all love Auntie Pam 4.05 Chester why not winning her races she has been running really well today she gets a good draw and a decent jockey on board she made mistakes on the break LTO so can be forgiven for that run cheek pieces should iron out that issue and Norton knows his way round here better then most the jockeys in this race could get a nice priced win with her today 8/1 i am going to certainly be playing on this one 
Had a bet on this one because of Pam, shame got the place i only got money back on it because missed the 8/1 but is one to keep on the tracker gave a good running i thought 

lucky me had the 1-2, but didnt do the forecast, pity those who went for the short price fave lol

15 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Well done guys. Pinched a tip from voodoo , coldcreek, colin and millster :roll: for a Lucky15 = 2 places + 1 win at nice odds. 30 brought back 74

8)

16 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 5:27 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Lionheart wrote:

Rebelion Boy trainer is properly in form she is throwing winners out all over and this one looks like her next ran well lto and got be in the frame 5.10 9/1

Missed this one good work Terks and sorry to of let your lucky 15 down Scram was hoping for bit better off that horse today best try find one for tomorrow now

17 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
No worries Millster, the rest of the team made it a profit.
You'll have the winner next time!

18 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
What is the deal with Floss the Hoss, 2 days in a row it has been made a non-runner in Chester. Any ideas?

is that a ploy for a better race for it to win in the next days?

19 Re: 11th May 2017 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Probably or his scared of the others in the race but just looked his not been booked in for any other race worth keeping eye on see where he ends up next

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum