You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Bluster Tips

Bluster Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I thought set up my own thread because got bored of waiting for tracker horses and do not want people thinking i just sit twiddling my thumbs all day pmsl keeping my own thread because few reasons i want to keep a book on myself like i do with trackers, this allows people to judge if want to follow and spot patterns easier and also i want to keep it all in one single place so i can look back on if i need to redo a horse in next run a form of tracker section for myself, we work this thread on £1 EW (but spend what want that's your private bit)

Silver Bullion 1.00 Musselburgh

Not had many tracker horses coming so going place a bet myself, this one is dropping in class having run over class 4 first time head gear and should be able to out run the odds  8/1

Thread track

Won - 

Place - 

Lost - 
Horses to back NTO

Total Spend:
£2

2 Re: Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:39 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I like it, missed your tips

3 Re: Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Earned me lot of money last year so am pleased see you taking up your own thread i will contribute back to my thread soon again having learned new ways off you Charlotte wont forget all the help you gave me so i for one will be following your section will use the £1 thread stakes so all the best with your new venture x

4 Re: Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We still waiting for Kelly's page now that we been promised if she puts the effort into her tips that she does with this site i am expecting big things lol

5 Re: Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:06 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lost char.... lool

6 Re: Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Karma for me that kid looool

7 Re: Bluster Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:40 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol I might have other go tonight when I get home at it call it ring rust lol

8 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:10 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Thread track

Won - 

Place - 

Lost - 1
Horses to back NTO

Total Spend:
£2
Famous Milly 1.35 chepstow really like this horse and trainer is doing too well to ignore this one 11/2

Fayez lingfield 1.45 likes the track ran well here to win good jockey 9/1

Raz de Maree chepstow 2.05 very old horse but been running well i think lately two close calls and done very well in this race last year good jockey and looking for the place money on this one 16/1 small cover on Vicente 20/1 and going to follow chase the spud so good luck all with this today 

Perfect Candidate 3.00 Sandown could just be that in this race i think 9/1

Templehills 3.20 Chepstow always have sided with this one hit and miss if runs full race be hard to beet 8/1

Total Spend:
£16

9 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Raz de Maree chepstow 2.05 very old horse but been running well i think lately two close calls and done very well in this race last year good jockey and looking for the place money on this one 16/1 small cover on Vicente 20/1 and going to follow chase the spud so good luck all with this today 
Great one Ice Queen

10 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Thank you Char, always go with your bets well done on that we got lucky because i know you was saying only want the place money so very lucky win today but i will take it

11 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
took a break for couple days and became a follower and nice one it covered chase for spud and your tracker horse just landed good luck with the double also on that

12 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:29 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i dont deserve a thanks for that it was purely place money for that just got lucky with that winning today bonus on the win so not complaining

13 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
we best get some really good tips this week you tarts before kelly gets back should just shove friday fiver this week in vault and hope she not sees it lol

14 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
not often do a bet like you all know and yesterday was almost impossible so i do not think she mind that much i find lot of racing impossible to predict of late and think we all need advance our way of selecting horses now with some of the greats failing it is time to form read in a different way i will be doing this myself starting this week and will post when i find something with the new ways of going about it and we see if it works but i do think all need to change way of reading form the climate change and so on is changing results in a big way look at some of the great horses beaten this season look at some the winners and not one off winners that should not of been winning really is time to have different way of form reading

15 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:i dont deserve a thanks for that it was purely place money for that just got lucky with that winning today bonus on the win so not complaining
 That was a great call Ice..I looked at him last night, said no... too old! Well done again.

16 Re: Bluster Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Rossendale punters club

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:

Great one Ice Queen
Nice result was on at 16/1 Cheers . Rossendale punters club .

17 Re: Bluster Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:30 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
thank you everyone just going look now and the two cards and post up some tips for tomorrow even if i like nothing i will still post my thoughts on some of the races give me half hour x

18 Re: Bluster Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
cheerz char for tha jus been bit under ze weatha pas few dayz but will b back to normal tippin in the week k i looked not much going around tomorrow but u think diff than me with bettin well done on tha today n u r right Colin i been watchin the results closely laterly and workin out lil different angles that will start puttin in next week myself just cant shift this stupid cold meeeh thanks all who puttin tips up i no it not easy every day so understand ppl takin bits time out like u voodoo 

Again cheerz ice queen ur one of ze best zo i no ya hold up ze decent tips thatz to be found an very good work to all on ea forget Friday was meeeh brush off dust off n get back in ze game init see ya all monday

19 Re: Bluster Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:21 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Thread track
Won - 1
Place - 1 
Lost - 6
Horses to back NTO
Templehills - if is (5/1+)

Total Spend:  £16.00                           
Total Thread Profit: £7.80
Lot of cards with very short priced fav's can see why no one tipped, thing is Sean when nothing to tip no one bothers so i do understand it plus i been around long enough to know how it gets on here that is why i like it i know people only bother when reason to bother i rather that than people tipping for the hell of it type thing 

1.35 plumpton larry 14/1 i like this on last star done a good race and always pay attention to the Moore team for reasons given before on site make mistakes on last race which stopped this one getting closer gets a good weight advantage and could land a big blow pretty weak looking race and place money surely for me on this one + double with Leo Luna 2.35 8/1 

2.35 Plumpton Shotgun Paddy 12/1 i am going go for this one actually gets a good weight for this race not been at very best gave a poor run on last start maybe that was on purpose gets the visor back on today worth a go some of these older horses crop up that showed today you then got see if the odds are right and this is the other horse in this might be worth looking at is Bears Rails running so well and Tizzard been quiet lately i have heard tizzard say the words "this could be his gold cup" and that horse won before but cant remember what horse that was but was a nice quote that stood out to me 9/1 that is 

2.35 Shotgun paddy 12/1 with Cvr on Bears Rails 9/1

why i was at it i thought i chance the Tizzard double only £1 each way bears rails 9/1 + 3.10 Bramble Brook 4/1

no bet but Landscape 4/1 in the 3.45 risky might be worth someone taking risk if drifts to money back on place i will take it but 4/1 is not for me 

luddenmore 3.25 Naas 50/1 outsider of the day i know but does post a good speed rating been off for a long time that is why such big odds but use be a very good horse worth a small each way at my thread stakes 

easy breakdown 

Singles 

1.35 Larry 14/1
2.35 Shotgun Paddy 12/1 cv Bears Rails 9/1
3.25 Luddenmore 50/1

Doubles

Bears rails and Bramble Brook (3.10)
Larry and Leo Luna 8/1

If price drifts 

Landscape needs to drift to 5/1+
3.45 Tara Bridge needs to drift to 9/1+ 

Spent today: £12.00

20 Re: Bluster Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Thread track
Won - 2
Place - 2 
Lost - 9
Horses to back NTO
Larry - Any Odds

Total Thread Profit: - £0.40p
2.00 Hereford gonnabegood trainer is doing so well and is dropping in the weights hoping can start the chase well 8/1 

5.10 Kempton Baltic Prince Tavener only just won last time out other day i do not think will manage again personally this one stands a big chance 9/1

5.40 Ventura Blues the allowance along with the big drop in weights will benefit this here was close over c&d lto 10/1

£6.00 Spent
Total Thread Spent: £22.00
Profit: - 40p

21 Re: Bluster Tips Yesterday at 5:17 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Thread track
Won - 2
Place - 2 
Lost - 9
Horses to back NTO
Larry - Any Odds

Total Thread Profit: - £0.40p
2.00 Hereford gonnabegood trainer is doing so well and is dropping in the weights hoping can start the chase well 8/1 

5.10 Kempton Baltic Prince Tavener only just won last time out other day i do not think will manage again personally this one stands a big chance 9/1

5.40 Ventura Blues the allowance along with the big drop in weights will benefit this here was close over c&d lto 10/1

£6.00 Spent
Total Thread Spent: £22.00
Profit: - 40p
And here is a other great tip smashed it this forum today

22 Re: Bluster Tips Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done so much money on forum today

23 Re: Bluster Tips Yesterday at 5:20 pm

GhettoLife

You all destroying it today a other above 8/1

24 Re: Bluster Tips Yesterday at 5:22 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Well done everyone

25 Re: Bluster Tips Yesterday at 10:02 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Colin. wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
Thread track
Won - 3
Place - 2 
Lost - 11
Horses to back NTO
Larry - Any Odds

Total Spend:  £22.00                           
Total Thread Profit: £6.40

2.00 Hereford gonnabegood 8/1 
5.10 Kempton Baltic Prince  9/1 WON £12.80
5.40 Ventura Blues 10/1
not feeling nothing tommorow 
Jan Smuts 20/1 go on why not for old time sakes 4.00 Newcastle 

Horatio Hornblower 7/1 dropping down in the weights ran well end of the year and gets further weight off here for that now 3.00 Newbury

Total Spend £4.00

26 Re: Bluster Tips Yesterday at 11:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
well done char x

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum