You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » 10th May 2017

10th May 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Writing up now might be bit of a long write up so give me two minutes got a bit eager putting this title :oops:

2 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 1:00 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
My selection today is a lovely horse and has a consistent strike rate lets get the form reading out the way it reads going from last start 21131201 that is the boring bit out of the way, he is finally getting stuck in today away from his rival Winning Story who he faced off against in his last two starts and it became a one all battle they shall meet again, when we last seen him he was running over at Lingfield on the AW track and has the race stolen off him by Winning story who was in top form being ridden by Silvestre De Sousa but he did nothing wrong is stepping up in trip today and moving to the turf which wont be a problem has far i am concerned having already given good winning runs on the turf in his form, Mr Fanning keeps the booking which suits me just fine having seen this one well over the many months took a ride out on him with a huge 7 wins and 7 places on it gets a good draw here and the trainer is known to have his more positive form over Chester.

Now his coming back to the turf they going give him a handy 5lb off his back not just saying this when i say if he adjusts to the change he could lead the entire race and win it here  one thing for sure is his not going to let me down today i can feel this one is going to be the one.

Race time: 3.35
Course: Chester
Horse: Watersmeet
Odds: currently 10/1

3 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 1:13 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
You convinced me with this :lol: Best of luck x

4 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 1:20 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Nice one indeed. disputed race with sea of heaven, golden spear , blakeney point, who dares win all with a chance for the places. I like watersmeet for a top 3 and 10/1 is a good price to take

5 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 1:25 am

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Was torn where to put this horse nicker of the day or a main bet a tossed a coin and well here i am a main bet for me this is

Turban, is well over priced in my opinion at 20/1 steps back up to a much more suitable distance than he received last time i do not see any problems with this horse that suggests the odds his not been performing half bad in my view his chase form is smart and Brennan is rebooked in today having won on him couple starts ago why only a 3 horse race i laughed at this horse when i think was Danny who suggested him few months back but today i will take him bit more serious in this company lets see what this trip brings out i suggest putting it has a nicker of the day because he is far from that sure bet but when did us lot around here ever side with the sure thing 2.35 Newton Abbot i got 14/1 but saw on best odds you can find it at 20/1 in some places also ticks double ticks for trainer form and ability and recent form so far from a outsider in my view

6 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 1:47 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
Hi Steve here, Dermady for those who do not know me on the facebook page

Whip Nae Nae should win this today in the 4.05 chester gets the booking of Ryan Moore which stands out when you think Hannon is the trainer for this horse had his first start back under his belt and looking to win this now stepping up in distance will win this today if gets that clear running which may i add he did not LTO 7/1

4.15 Newton Be Seeing you could just be saying that has just fallen right down the weights about 20lbs and ran well LTO if did not make errors would of probably came 2nd but instead was 4th use be a good Irish runner at one time when with Elliot 8/1

7 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Muffins for Tea could just be my belly telling me i am hungry but i do like the sound of this one still a maiden but can break his duck today at 8/1 is worth risking for me gets a bit of a weight rise which some see like a negative some see positive me i am the positive approach shows for not having a win to be raised up is a sure sign his heading in the right direction placed often just not the win today will be the win for me

Bet Muffins for Tea 8/1 5.15 Newton Abbot

8 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 2:12 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
be rude not to take burn the boats and i was about to then i read this

Michael Halford, trainer: "He loves the place and has done very well there. He's dropped down the ratings and we think he'll be thereabouts. We were very pleased with his run at Limerick last time."
Rummaging 6/1 645 gets my bet

9 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 2:36 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Bunch of tarts so lets go for the tart patent

ROBERT TART PATENT SAVED MY BACON 6.25 16/1 UTOPIAN DREAM 5.55 7/2 AND ILLAUNMORE 6.55 2/1

Odds not that great but when in a patent they become top prices

10 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 3:41 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@ColdCreek wrote:Hi Steve here, Dermady for those who do not know me on the facebook page

Whip Nae Nae should win this today in the 4.05 chester gets the booking of Ryan Moore which stands out when you think Hannon is the trainer for this horse had his first start back under his belt and looking to win this now stepping up in distance will win this today if gets that clear running which may i add he did not LTO 7/1

I know Sean likes this one also and i think was in his O.R.S selections i might put some money onto this one now do not know why i say might i will be lol! i am liking the Hannon and Moore combination not seen too often and when you do they perform well

11 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 3:46 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer i was thinkin same bout that horse i likin a few in here to be fair but i do not want take all the bets on so i just going pick the best 2 now and write out which ones u took the 3 so leaves me with 2 left meeeh but i might take a private bet on couple from this site n i like ur write up oldrum who are you by the way from the group?? not that it matters if want stay annon then feel free mate

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

12 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 9:56 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
I set-up a tracker with all the horses that win or place with final odds over 16/1(just arbitrarily chosen)
2 run today who were at these odds in the last 10 days:

1.50 Storm Doris
8.35 Swendab

not sure these have legs today or this idea has any value but here you are, make what you may of it...

13 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 10:23 am

Tunaman

Chester 5:05 Russian Soul 8/1 PP - WINNER 14/1 8)

1st race for new yard back in February and shot up from the back coming 2nd showing some potential but just hasn't produced over the last few races. Hopefully a change from AW to turf might get him back in the mix. Fav might prove too strong as he rises another 6 pounds NTO after 2 consecutive wins but Russian Soul should be in the mix here!

GL ALL!!

Last edited by Tunaman on Wed May 10, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

14 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Millster wrote:Muffins for Tea could just be my belly telling me i am hungry but i do like the sound of this one still a maiden but can break his duck today at 8/1 is worth risking for me gets a bit of a weight rise which some see like a negative some see positive me i am the positive approach shows for not having a win to be raised up is a sure sign his heading in the right direction placed often just not the win today will be the win for me

Bet Muffins for Tea 8/1 5.15 Newton Abbot
wicked tip

15 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Tunaman wrote:Chester 5:05 Russian Soul 8/1 PP

1st race for new yard back in February and shot up from the back coming 2nd showing some potential but just hasn't produced over the last few races. Hopefully a change from AW to turf might get him back in the mix. Fav might prove too strong as he rises another 6 pounds NTO after 2 consecutive wins but Russian Soul should be in the mix here!

GL ALL!!

great work

16 Re: 10th May 2017 on Wed May 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Some really nice winners today specially angi who is hidden away doing her 50p singles on her shortlist good work everyoneon some decent value bets flying around

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum