January Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

51 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
nothing really going tomorrow found this one bring on Friday fiver im ready

1.30 Newcastle Inshaa 7/1 Money is already heading to this one now the booking of McDonald is a clever one winning well of late stays the distance and on a good mark

52 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I trust everyone on here and know all honest so

You might noticed on side says King/Queen points you can edit this yourselves if you would like go to profile and in the tabs should say War games click on that then modify and change your points if you notice i have forgot sometimes i will do not worry if you can or know how i will do it just remind me if you notice i have not done yours

53 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just done mine took 40 away you forgot to do it x love your ideas Kelly really looking good now and that be so much easier to follow what all are doing, i also noticed the "good advice/tips" button is being used really well now with the changes

54 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:someone on facebook has stuck 300  nicker on this
i would personally ban anyone who put up a bet slip like this on site BEFORE a race AFTER fine but in no way would i allow encouragement like this on this site that is a "mug bet"

55 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I was thinking that also Sam, glad we got smart tipsters on here who know how to pot build without spending so much money, I am more impressed with someone winning a grand for a fiver than someon winning 3 grand for 300, it is show off money little cock big car type of thing he is only problem is that big car is now on finance lol

56 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:I was thinking that also Sam, glad we got smart tipsters on here who know how to pot build without spending so much money, I am more impressed with someone winning a grand for a fiver than someon winning 3 grand for 300, it is show off money little cock big car type of thing he is only problem is that big car is now on finance lol

he reckons he got £80 back and then blew it on a losing football bet   whats more worrying is some people were calling him a hero for doing that bet

57 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:43 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
He is no hero he is a Pratt 300 on shoes and handbags yes but not gambling turn that 300 into 10k by ended of week not lose it in 2 hours lol proper hero lol

58 Re: January Tips on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:21 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wild West Wind...2.05...Chepstow... 15/2...5 Places.

Always runs a decent race...loves the mud...lots with decent chances but with 5 places well worth a chance

59 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:16 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Firebird Flyer for the Welsh National...2.05...Chepstow 40/1 PP 5 places
2nd in this 2years back of higher mark...fallen down the ratings since...Pulled up a few times last year before finish 3rd in Nov...think hes be target for this race by trainer.

60 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Added love button and a laugh button now for people instead of like and dislike all will add points xx

61 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
tested the laugh emote for you works nice one hope you enjoyed your little break away i should be back tonight or tomorrow tipping again was nice to not have look at cards for couple days and Friday fiver was bad this week so would not look ok Kelly lol

62 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
Welcome back Kelly you was missed, everyone been slacking off when you was not around lol but nothing really been standing out this week

63 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I do not mind everyone worked hard for a year straight almost daily so i will allow them all have a couple days off, busy time coming up with the festivals so let them enjoy the little rests come back fresh it gives me chance change slight things and sort my brand new thread out i got many ideas i been thinking up why away even a new system excited about some changes i have planned

64 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Fontwell Big Picture hoping would of learned from debut run 7/1

2.00 Hereford Alfies choice gets a 5lb claimer place chances 9/1

7.15 Wolverhampton Northern Law bad race not going be hard to win at all 8/1

65 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Thundering home overpriced you tarts 20/1

66 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
2.45 Fontwell

Chris Green Pea lets see how this one works today 9/1 

2.00 Hereford 

Ivicta Lake could outrun these odds no problem in this field ran well at Ascot in a much better race this should be no problems 16/1

67 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
2.30 Boyfromnowhere older horse posts good speed getting a 7lb claim booked in who is running well falling in the weights for this here 20/1 ew

4.00 Yellow Kangaroo stealing the racing post tip here they made a good case for this one 12/1 

4.45 Wolverhampton Know your name previous C&D winner ran a very good race over here in july so a drop in trip might actually suit the horse gets the cheekpieces back on can sharpen this up 14/1

68 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:2.00 Hereford Alfies choice gets a 5lb claimer place chances 9/1
Good luck with this we went for this also sean doing the write up on it and your one Lionheart Green Pea one so hope they both do well, like the new laugh and heart buttons Kelly

69 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Come on guys lets make effort tomorrow 

1.55 Ludlow Farm The Rock interesting horse this one is backed on forum before by the SAS rode by Ben Poste and is the Katy Price horse who is a decent PTP trainer had some really good place money out of this when backed couple starts back then fell lto interesting one to try 11/1 ew

70 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
i do like your ones chances Col and is a decent shout could win but i am going take a risk on Volt Face in that race having a quick look posts good speed rating and is 2234 pull job might be worth a place shout at least 12/1

71 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
1.10 Lingfield Still got it Doyle will be helping here with this now going back over 7f now 33/1

2.15 Lingfield Night Generation only c&d winner in this race this is a weaker class than use to winning over in classs 4 risky but worth it 25/1

These two are risky and would not normally post them but thought i share my bets for tomorrow very risky tho

72 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
12.50 - Lord Marmaduke easier race for this horse should be able to win today 6/1

73 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.10 Lingfield Highly approved good jockey booked in gets first time tongue tie 11/2

3.25 Lingfield Silver Penny i hoping this will be able to get me a decent win 8/1

5.45 Kempton Mullarky having a good win out of this expected to go in again only raised slightly and morris booked in 7/1

74 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
3.00 Ludlow Tb Broke Her gets a huge weight added here but i really do not think that will stop this horse winning she is a pretty good irish runner and is very much weighted to take this 7/2

6.15 Kempton Royal Birth Udontdodou is a good horse and this is coming to a much easier race here holds some good wins in the past does well at this distance i think this can win pretty easy if given a clear run 8/1

Singles and double

75 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Dancingshadows1965

Regular
Regular
I see someone tipped already but wrote it out now so will post it 

Farm the Rock, was only 7L behind Wilberdragon at Wincanton which was at this distance with todays Jockey booked in was on good ground this is going be good to soft and this one is running well over soft also, the jockey Ben Post does well at this course showing a plus +8.25 profit and a 11% win when following him here , the trainer is also managing around here having 3 out of her 6 rides placing around here 11/1

76 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Lets try my own lucky 15 with Kelly each way

2.25 Braw Angus 12/1 
3.25 La Fortuna 8/1
6.45 Robbie Roo Roo 8/1
7.15 Elysian Prince 14/1 

77 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Dancingshadows1965 wrote:I see someone tipped already but wrote it out now so will post it 

Farm the Rock, was only 7L behind Wilberdragon at Wincanton which was at this distance with todays Jockey booked in was on good ground this is going be good to soft and this one is running well over soft also, the jockey Ben Post does well at this course showing a plus +8.25 profit and a 11% win when following him here , the trainer is also managing around here having 3 out of her 6 rides placing around here 11/1
Hoping gets a fair honest run out of the horse, best of luck with this dancing, also Danny good luck with your pick hope we all get something good tomorrow

78 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
patent you tarts
1.55 Secret Door wont be no secrets in this horses door she should be winning her race 6/1
3.25 La Fortuna she was running well in her maiden races she is long due a win 8/1
5.45 Becca Campbell one of them horses that you really hare she is dropping down in the weights and should do well on the AW tracks 8/1

79 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
My normal Treble 

1.55 Dark Mahler 5/2
2.25 Flashjack 7/4
5.45 Mac O'Polo 11/2

80 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Was looking for a horse to put in the weights could not find one this time but managed to find this 

2.25 Ludlow Gamain 14/1
Coming here today off a mark of 107, 102 if you count the 5lb claimer kept in, last seen at Exeter in a class 3 race at a mark of 108 with 5lb claimer came 5th in a field of 17 . Beat some good horses beating Another Venture, that was over 3m 6 and is dropping all way to 3m here which will be a better type of distance having not managed to last the 3m6 lto was 5l behind Steel Native when over 3m done so well in that race having been at the back most of that race. Recorded a win over the soft ground in September problem to note about this one is was a NR saying because of Unsuitable Ground, yet ran over similar going to that day last time out  the jockey is showing a very good overall rate here 3/4 75%

81 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
3.00 Ludlow Gorsky Island interesting form over this course 8/1

82 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yeah Baby Yeah 
Runs at Lingfield 2.50, speed ratings read 93,96 and 93 closest coming to this is make music with 89 89 89 saying to me this horse can keep up with this at the moment placed 3rd over C&D on last start seeing of a decent Mick Channon horse in Summer Icon, who since went onto win at the start of January. This was a 33/1 chance horse that day had trouble in that race getting jammed in she is yet to win around here but can make a bold bid here. Kelleway is starting to come on well having got Ubla P winning end of December 6/1

83 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:53 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yay good one everyone nice see all try at least bad day to try it i know but well like Sam said sometimes just got make do with what got to work with so nice see more you at least make slight effort lol

84 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Theo.Wolks wrote:3.00 Ludlow Tb Broke Her gets a huge weight added here but i really do not think that will stop this horse winning she is a pretty good irish runner and is very much weighted to take this 7/2

6.15 Kempton Royal Birth Udontdodou is a good horse and this is coming to a much easier race here holds some good wins in the past does well at this distance i think this can win pretty easy if given a clear run 8/1

Singles and double
Good luck with the double

85 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
1.35 Clonmel Brelade form is 22243 so pretty consistent for the place at 11/2 worth that chance if not money back i say 11/2

2.10 Clonmel Great Khan is a other horse who is similar form to above 233633 punting a double try with the both 13/2

86 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Chieftains Choice

Had to laugh Danny when saw your picks because similar thinking with my horse today last 5 runs have placed with this one this gets everything going for it tomorrow no excuses should be made for this not to be winning 3.25 Leicester 9/1

87 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:24 pm

Robert Powers

Regular
Regular
3.45 Catterick Hartside previous c&d winner come 3rd here start of the month huge drop in weights from previous c&d win 10/1

3.15 Clonmel All the chimneys this horse annoys me alot often follow it drops slightly in trip should manage to hold own here 12/1

88 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
12.30 Outcrop could finally get a win 13/2

3.10 Catterick Dancingtothelight came 4th on last two starts jockey 100% strike rate but that is because only had the one ride trainer is doing well 14/1

9.00 Chelmsford Drop Kick Murphi yes to win on the AW but does get the levey booking very low in the weights gets cheekpieces back on 20/1 

89 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.15 Carry on Deryck this one is hanging around Meydan i need a proper win this week not earned some money all week was racing in group 2 races and class one was only just beaten by Muffri'ha at Newmarket 9/1

5.25 Bravo Zolo the applby and Doyle team hard to pass up at the odds always go on them when these odds 7/1

6.00 Prize Money will be just that for me you tarts when all three these win 9/1
Patent 

90 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Not the best of days today was it pretty bad week by all accounts but nothing that can not be changed 

1.15 Leicester Hansupfordetroit old horse but gets Johnson booked worth a punt 7/1

5.25 Meydan Suyoof won some fair bit of money out of this horse in the past and is unbeaten over this distance will be my main bet of the day 8/1

91 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.30 Chelmsford Espresso freddo going over 7f which is a winning distance for this one big booking of Adam Kirby who is 28% now winning winning for trainer with Noble Behest 5/1

92 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:23 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Nice seeing you all on again tonight 

Treble 

2.10 Moonshine Bay 7/2
4.50 North America 3/1 (Meydan)
7.00 Wimpole Hall 5/1

If this one does not work i going try Sams way of doing a double vision, see if that will work

93 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:If this one does not work i going try Sams way of doing a double vision, see if that will work
We will start again Monday Mike, i think that is your best route to go down the double vision bets i really do  think your profit will go up end of a month running the double vision each time rather than the trebles, and it is good to see you lot coming on again enjoyed following others for a change not that we had a great day but plenty days left this month i will see you all Monday but i am coming on daily following you all for rest of the week x

94 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
2.35 itstimeforapint

Was third in this race last year same weight this time around would not write this one off 10/1

Good luck everyone

95 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:01 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
4.35 Newcastle Hakam Big drop in trip for this horse which makes it a risky bet having had all wins come over firther but did race over class 2 here in December and came 6th out of 11 the trainer and jockey are doing so well with 5 wins between them jockey managing a double yesterday (9th) 7/1

96 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:19 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:If this one does not work i going try Sams way of doing a double vision, see if that will work
We will start again Monday Mike, i think that is your best route to go down the double vision bets i really do  think your profit will go up end of a month running the double vision each time rather than the trebles, and it is good to see you lot coming on again enjoyed following others for a change not that we had a great day but plenty days left this month i will see you all Monday but i am coming on daily following you all for rest of the week x
Can you try setting up a new tracker lot of horses why your at it Sam so i got few more to bet on, lot of our tracker horses for the jumps seem to not be running this season strange 

Also i have to agree your best option when talking profit is the double vision idea Mike

97 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:09 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have also backed Chieftan's Choice with a cover on Sleepy Haven

Good luck everyone

98 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
????

7 minutes ago

MOST BACKED

Most Backed, 3:45 Catterick: Copt Hill
-

COPT HILL  150-1!!!
3:45 Catterick

99 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
some nice winners lads well done

particulary pleased for you millster, you beating kelly now 

6.30 Chelmsford Espresso freddo going over 7f which is a winning distance for this one big booking of Adam Kirby who is 28% now winning winning for trainer with Noble Behest 5/1

plus usual quality from aces, very unlucky fella with that, i did single on wimpole, so very happy although I tipped the 2nd place so maybe not so happy lol!

Treble 

2.10 Moonshine Bay 7/2
4.50 North America 3/1 (Meydan)
7.00 Wimpole Hall 5/1

100 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just name tonight 

2.05 Kempton Josses Hill 5/1
2.25 Warwick Tobefair 16/1
2.40 Kempton Red Indian 12/1

101 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not going bother posting tonight but just saw couple post up so i know some are reading so i will post it now, roll on Monday when Sean is back highlight was reading his stuff even when not having a bet on his donkeys on a Saturday afternoon 

i like Topofthegame in the 2.40 Voodoo think he was very unlucky to fall last start ran a great race tho when at Ascot was only beaten a neck and i think this is the sort of horse who will learn from mistakes being make hoping after that fall he will be at top of his game today  8/1

102 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:Was not going bother posting tonight but just saw couple post up so i know some are reading so i will post it now, roll on Monday when Sean is back highlight was reading his stuff even when not having a bet on his donkeys on a Saturday afternoon 
Everyone still reading Bill, just having a short break of things sometimes you need that time out when your a day to day type of gambler been great not having look at cards all the time but like you see even tho it is 2am in the morning i am still hanging around the site reading all just enjoying some me time away from gambling because once had this it be nearly every day for entire year again so dont think no one is not reading ok always worth posting up always xx

Will do my usual lucky sure thing and long shot Saturday specials soon xx

103 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
lot of people i spoke to tonight are actually waiting for tomorrow Bill because the cards are very tricky i for one need more thinking time, i set a limit to spend on Saturday and normally i confident on how i spending that limit but tonight i not so confident because some very good but hard races on offer and hoping for couple no runners personally that might help shape some of the itv races, many people read what all have to say i know this because i chat to lot of them randomly on facebook to ask if having a bet, come back tomorrow be plenty more tips trust me

104 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
itv sure things 

2.05 Gods own 5/2
2.40 William Henry 5/1
3.00 Chooseyourweapon 6/1
3.15 Ballykan 7/1

Itv longshots

2.25 Templeross 12/1
2.40 Spiritofthegames 14/1