Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am sure you can lol

152 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well i can so much ideas i can develop with this site with all the new stuff i learning i can make it a empire site i going buy the copyright off them and own the site fully

153 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
what you can buy that off them

154 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes think it cost me £20 a year or something but if i buy that Sean will own the site out right and nothing they can do then to stop us doing what we want on it so i am going buy the copyright and make this site fully owned be no more forumotion stuff on it and can make it into anything i want have a section for chat because no chat sites online anymore have the major tips part and a chat part and make full use of this messenger look how we held a full conversation now in few minutes yet old way we had keep refreshing page i can now go into other threads and makes it faster so why not develop the site and use a chat feature might meet some fit men lol

155 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:54 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well i do not mind what you do on it sometimes i only come on to read what people are saying without looking for a tip lmao so yes think you should do what you feel best with it

156 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
still some glitches in this but i will work around all that i need add the like button and other stuff to it but give me time i will have everything working perfect no one ever need facebook or nothing again by time i finish with this bit because then i can get in contact with Bet365 and so on and force them to add bet slips to this site think on what i can do everything coming direct off this site i will then be the boss of everyone wont i have minions lmao

157 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
pmsl do not think people would sit obeying you Kelly pmsl

158 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
right we best get off this page i going check page see if we pushed tips to back lol but everyone should seen tips by now

159 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:59 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
the sound notification not working on this i turned it on but does not make a sound but like you say can iron all that out very good feature that just showed way we said so much more compared to old way

160 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:well i can so much ideas i can develop with this site with all the new stuff i learning i can make it a empire site i going buy the copyright off them and own the site fully

you doing so well kelly and learning skills that are in demand and get you a nice wage and still be able to work from home

propa savvy...as sean would say....

cyber later? 

161 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
she probably does that all time lol

162 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol no i too busy to cyber at moment i always on here working out new ideas to make site better that why forgetting other bits but do not worry i will work out friday fiver and all that soon just doing important updates

163 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol that is ok all updates are more important

164 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Tina.Crossly wrote: she probably does that all time lol

she watches me on cam at www.OAPSNEEDFUNTOO.com 

we go private and she watches me count my pension out, "one for me, two for you, one for me, two for you" whilst wearing my best braces and church trousers🤣

165 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lmao right i busy now lol

166 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Voodoo wrote:1.10 Ayr Peters Grey nice speed nice claimer 14/1

1.45 Ayr Beyondtemptation won well last start tipped on here by sean big price it was owes nothing now 6/1

2.15 Ayr Too many Chiefs a other who won well last start can again 8/1

and it does indeed!

2.15 Ayr Too many Chiefs a other who won well last start can again 8/1

167 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice one Voodoo i didn think that do it again

168 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks guys small bit of profit i do not mind which wins out my three long show profit so am happy with that been hard couple weeks for it

169 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Kelly maybe some sort of tab system in the header because i have keep scrolling down and miss stuff maybe make a tab system so all grouped together but if want see whole thread can but tabs with headings example

Heading for Main bets
Heading for Ratings 

and so on then click tab it show that section much faster and saves having scroll down all time to bottom of page

170 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
TUESDAY

Applesandpierres 14/1 3.05 

Skelton gets a good horse with this one needs step up bit but is a distance winner hoping can get on the winning ladder now had couple of starts out the way this year 

Yorgonnahearmeroar 16/1 3.40 

Everytime see this horse i sing the song so thought i bet on it so i could mention it to put song in all head

171 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
12.20 Hereford Marettimo bit overpriced gets claimer and got close last time to winning lot of new horses so if mix stakes suggest keeping it small on this one  10/1

2.00 Hereford Handsome Sam sometimes i think with all the wiped out cards bookies lost track now on what should be what a other horse who was close on last start worth a punt on odds 12/1 

2.30 Hereford Steel Express came 3rd out 11 at Exeter slight drop in trip looked set to land a race couple months off now worth siding with 8/1

3.40 Hereford Looks like Power touch and go with this can win here 10/1

2.15 Ayr Presented taking a interest bet on this one 10/1 

172 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
5.10 Kempton Light from mars going have a chance for some place money on this now had first start out the way not a great field Little Miss Kodi is one to read into tonight also in this race but this is the one for me 20/1 Ew

173 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
here is my double filler if anyone is interested i be using this for couple of the bets on here 

4.35 New rich i missed this last time always had a bet but can use for some type of filler horse 9/2

174 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Double Vision testing out this new messenger see if allows me cut and paste the tips fast

2.50 Whiskey Chaser 11/4
3.25 Christmas in Usa 8/1
3.55 The Bishop 8/1
5.10 Captain Pugwash 7/2
5.40 Instansigent 7/1

175 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
worked a treat thank you nice feature easy to cut and paste to without having wait for page refresh will keep this part up on my computer now so can get automatic updates

176 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:22 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
William hill tipster board closing down they all falling down we going start building Kelly you keep on what your doing 

Finally i found a bet worth going in on and mentioning bet you tarts thought i left 

3.40 Hereford Born To Size this will win you tarts trust me jockey is great and he is going to win this and make me top of the tipsters board tomorrow  13/2

177 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:24 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
made me jump that beep then lol works perfect Kelly this automatic update it showed me that straight away great work, i heard about tipster board closing down they was cheating anyway they was tipping after the races finished and all sorts on that site

178 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:28 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Be great for the lounge this bit good luck all with your bets will use yours with my filler Paul to make a double

179 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
4.35 Mercers how come this one is 10/1 strange i thought won well lto going have a decent bet make up for what lost today

180 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:31 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
forgot press shift and enter i was going to add nice update here kelly

to use spaces like this press shift and enter just incase anyone likes to spread out write ups

181 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you all for positive feedback do not foget can open tabs also so you can be in 4 rooms at same time and have automatic updates on all rooms so can have both lounge and January tips up and be able reply to both topics fast

i have more stuff coming just do not want rush it all at once want people getting use to new updates slowly then add new things so keep eye out for many more things i have planned especially now i going buy the copyright off them

182 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:
TUESDAY

Skelton gets a good horse with this one needs step up bit but is a distance winner hoping can get on the winning ladder now had couple of starts out the way this year 

Everytime see this horse i sing the song so thought i bet on it so i could mention it to put song in all head

Kelly Kelly, what can I say, you spend hours improving the site and then post a winner...well done kid

183 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:
TUESDAY

We heard you roar lol great tips on here today well done all

184 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:52 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Well done sam ubik Kelly and nick and scram great tipping past few days from you all and that song trick worked had a bet because was in my head lol

185 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done all for using the like button now I see it used more often now peoples scores going right up so good for using it properly slowly but surely it's working and glad some was in the bet some good money today on site

186 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Colin. wrote:4.35 Mercers how come this one is 10/1 strange i thought won well lto going have a decent bet make up for what lost today

brilliant well done and thanks

always bet on yours, you dont post many but usually quality!

187 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
quite brilliant tipping on here today and nicely spread around

188 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Excellent tips on here today all above 10/1 well done everyone nice start this week confident tipping also colin that was

189 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:57 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
brilliant from everyone on here with all threads today site always been about team work not one individual so nice seeing all the winners around glad that one come in made up for yesterday big failure bet

190 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.50 Lingfield Turnbury slightly overpriced good claimer in Currie who is winning lot of races lately 20/1

1.25 Fairyhouse Bronco Bill came 4th over C&D lto and 2nd over it couple starts back runs well here place chance 12/1

3.05 Ardmillian only C&D winner came 3rd lto 8/1
Test bet 

2.30 Fairyhouse Samson Bill just a small bet out of speed interest testing out new ways so can ignore if want 25/1

191 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
1.00 Market just this one for me Red Danaher won lto by a massive 29L you can not ignore that type of win when at these odds 8/1

192 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Forgiving Wednesday 
2 horses backed on here let us down 

The Green Orgre 12/1 1.20

like below a horse backed on here worth a go 12/1 

Farm the rock 9/1 3.10

anyone in a forgiving mood i am lol 9/1

193 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
1.30 Bowie worth a shot at this horse having come close over c&d last start good bet to take 8/1

194 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:17 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Well done everyone today 

12.55 Redhotfillypeppers 13/8
2.05 Three Musketeers 9/4
4.00 Thankyou very much 5/1
4.10 Agusta Gold 7/2
6.00 Testa Rossa 9/2

195 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Tina.Crossly

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Going to take the R.p Longshot 

Longshot: Ed Quigley
Until Winning (3.10 Market Rasen)

Shaped with promise last time out, and with trip and ground to suit could get back to winning ways off a mark of 117.

14/1
Until Winning
3:10 Market Rasen

196 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
4.10 Fairyhouse Castahiore Park think she been doing well and with a race where so many new horses out racing it is worth going with her done a good ptp race and was fine when seen coming close at Navan 8/1

12.40 Lingfield Mr Bossy Boots really like this horse was way back when racing here just before xmas but hoping can forget that and put it behind and grab a small win for me here 11/2

197 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Going try a lucky 15 for me tomorrow 

1.25 Fairyhouse The Ballyboys 15/2
3.45 Market Rasen Moorstown 7/1
3.00 Newbury Two Smoking Barrels 11/1
4.30 Newcastle Cookie Ring 8/1

198 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Killala Quay Been running in much better company and ok older types not normally attract but this forum shows sometimes they can win and this one gets Johnson booked in ignore today that was meant to of won this one will you tarts 12/1

1.55 The Conditional this one will be placing for us today 20/1

199 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Now William Hill is no longer doing Top Tipster i thought i do one here, i will add up each day of everyone who tips, if you want be included on the board please add up your scores for me tomorrow working on £1 stake every bet counts then i will add you to the board and each day will up date it so let me know your scores if not i will have try hardest not to miss none but today added all and that was the order

200 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
EXAMPLE

3 BETS = £6.00 SPENT
2 LOST 
1 WON 10/1 - £14.00 - £4.00 FOR LOST BETS 

YOU WILL HAVE £10.00 THAT DAY ON TOP TIPSTER REFRESH EACH 7 DAYS IF WORKS WELL WILL DO LIKE WILLIAM HILL DID 24HOUR 7DAYS AND MONTH ONE

AT MOMENT IT IS 1ST 2ND AND 3RD BUT WILL ADD IT UP TO 10

201 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
@Tina.Crossly wrote:Going to take the R.p Longshot 

Longshot: Ed Quigley
Until Winning (3.10 Market Rasen)

Shaped with promise last time out, and with trip and ground to suit could get back to winning ways off a mark of 117.

14/1
Until Winning
3:10 Market A 
smart move well done

202 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Can see why people are holding off betting tomorrow with the predicted weather 

12.50 Southwell Limerick Road previous c&d winner not far behind lto can come well now better weghted 10/1

1.20 Southwell Best Tamayuz should be well onto winning today with this step up in trip 10/1

2.00 Ludlow Local Show interest bet here seen a write up on this horse from Sean in the past and been keeping a eye on it 14/1

203 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
with how bad it is tonight Voodoo would not be surprised if all cards was to be pulled over a foot of snow in some places tonight and my internet is messing right up

204 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Colin. wrote:with how bad it is tonight Voodoo would not be surprised if all cards was to be pulled over a foot of snow in some places tonight and my internet is messing right up

yep, deffo can see that happening sadly

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum