S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » January Tips

January Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

101 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not going bother posting tonight but just saw couple post up so i know some are reading so i will post it now, roll on Monday when Sean is back highlight was reading his stuff even when not having a bet on his donkeys on a Saturday afternoon 

i like Topofthegame in the 2.40 Voodoo think he was very unlucky to fall last start ran a great race tho when at Ascot was only beaten a neck and i think this is the sort of horse who will learn from mistakes being make hoping after that fall he will be at top of his game today  8/1

102 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:Was not going bother posting tonight but just saw couple post up so i know some are reading so i will post it now, roll on Monday when Sean is back highlight was reading his stuff even when not having a bet on his donkeys on a Saturday afternoon 
Everyone still reading Bill, just having a short break of things sometimes you need that time out when your a day to day type of gambler been great not having look at cards all the time but like you see even tho it is 2am in the morning i am still hanging around the site reading all just enjoying some me time away from gambling because once had this it be nearly every day for entire year again so dont think no one is not reading ok always worth posting up always xx

Will do my usual lucky sure thing and long shot Saturday specials soon xx

103 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
lot of people i spoke to tonight are actually waiting for tomorrow Bill because the cards are very tricky i for one need more thinking time, i set a limit to spend on Saturday and normally i confident on how i spending that limit but tonight i not so confident because some very good but hard races on offer and hoping for couple no runners personally that might help shape some of the itv races, many people read what all have to say i know this because i chat to lot of them randomly on facebook to ask if having a bet, come back tomorrow be plenty more tips trust me

104 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
itv sure things 

2.05 Gods own 5/2
2.40 William Henry 5/1
3.00 Chooseyourweapon 6/1
3.15 Ballykan 7/1

Itv longshots

2.25 Templeross 12/1
2.40 Spiritofthegames 14/1
3.00 Paisley Park 10/1
3.35 Cresswell breeze 9/1

105 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:57 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
1.50 Warwick Big river should make up for last start 6/1

2.05 Kempton Smad Place such a loverly horse love thiese white horses and this one is a good horse 11/2

106 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
i think red Indian is going to destroy that field in the 2.40 Bass knows how to see  that horse well my only bet is on that very hard race and i know you all going have different views on who will win that 14/1

107 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
being a chicken i never do well with itv races so i going for the night stuff, i agree with what Sam said being a guest for the time on here i noticed lot of the same people do it regular so you got to expect them to have breaks every now and again, they have picked the perfect time to do it when not really much worth taking on all the good horses have been a let down so far this season 

5.45 Chelwood Gate

Well down in the weights this race is very easy when you lot find the Saturday races hard turn to the night card often lot of filler races horses just shoved in to make up the numbers this is that sort of race 15/2

6.45 Desktop

I am that stupid punter who can not let a horse go this is one but did win for me over this C&D long time ago now and am a idiot for still backing it good jockey giving claim to it and first time blinkers 11/1

108 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:14 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i be doing my bluster thread also but like Ghetto said when nothing worth betting on why put it 

3.15 Kempton well handicapped for today could run a big race 7/1

3.35 Warwick Sir Mangan the skeltons do well with this loves the ground hoping step in trip will not be a problem 8/1

7.45 Wolverhampton Tavener looked all set to win when over this course couple starts back 20/1

109 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Same happened last year Bill but you was away January everyone is just chilling out and waiting for pay day from after christmas paying off credit cards and so on it pick right up again at start of next month you will see quietest time for the bookies is January

110 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
have you all gone chicken???
plenty we missed, 2 nice over 20-1 winners today and yesterday and thats all you need 

just gotta be brave 

i had too much beer last night so didnt look, kicking myself now

111 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
for me i got sick of reading up for ages just for entire cards being pulled off but will be getting back into it again now it looks like weather settling down

112 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
1st 2nd and 3rd between sam and colin well done

113 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
and they did it in order lol

114 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
oh and 4th with Bill well done you 4 all 4 horses in that race

115 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Great tipping on that race you lot wish i put all four in the RFC

116 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
had to laugh when seen them results lol trust Sam to grab the winner 1 and 2 with us getting the minor 3 and 4 lol great work on that race everyone

117 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:56 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Do not know why never done the 1,2,3,4 that was 4 top tipsters on this site would made sense to do it shame that i followed Colin and got the place money i am happy to take that well done you four

118 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Between us we broke the race proud of that was a hard race to crack yet we got all 4

119 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
well done all

5.45 Wolverhampton Top Offer was a very good c&d few starts ago and gets a 3lb claim can be enough to place 11/1 

6.15 Wolverhampton Dellaguista this is on my tracker for past few months guess what i missed betting on it on the 3 wins today i bet on it so it will lose lol 11/4

120 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Going start the double vision now not my usual trebles got tired of one or two letting me down so going take Sams advice 

3.45 Jenkins 11/4
6.45 Picture Painter 5/1
7.45 Mr Pocket 9/2
8.15 Cool Spirit 15/8
9.15 Mr Carbonator 4/1

121 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:i be doing my bluster thread also but like Ghetto said when nothing worth betting on why put it 

7.45 Wolverhampton Tavener looked all set to win when over this course couple starts back 20/1
Great one Char

122 Re: January Tips on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:Going start the double vision now not my usual trebles got tired of one or two letting me down so going take Sams advice 

3.45 Jenkins 11/4
6.45 Picture Painter 5/1
7.45 Mr Pocket 9/2
8.15 Cool Spirit 15/8
9.15 Mr Carbonator 4/1
nice effort Mike

123 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.10 Ayr Peters Grey nice speed nice claimer 14/1

1.45 Ayr Beyondtemptation won well last start tipped on here by sean big price it was owes nothing now 6/1

2.15 Ayr Too many Chiefs a other who won well last start can again 8/1

124 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
3.05 Plumpton Invicta Lake outsider but can do it 12/1 

3.30 plumpton Larry came close on last start good trainer 13/2

125 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:55 pm

GhettoLife

Regular
Regular
Trust Thomas 

I am going to put some trust in this one that is for sure keeps the Hamilton booking up and taking a big step up in trip won over 2m in November so distance will suit this says is a C&D winner but i might be looking wrong only time won on C&D was over 1m 7 won on heavy going before and this will be a perfect race 

3.25 Ayr 13/2

126 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Warning Heavy going at Ayr card could be pulled

4.45 Wolverhampton lady Sophiebella 8/1 my only bet of the day having decent bet on this one

127 Re: January Tips on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
2.15 Another Mattie a big big weight advantage for this and can turn the tables around on too many chifs in this race trainer knows this course well should have this primed for place money for us all 14/1

128 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
test out that new messenger button at bottom u lot it actually savvy i got the SAS Main bets and this opened same time and can reply on both and see instant replies without havin refesh page comes in handy if want chat an keep eye on both pages same time i was going be back tonight for 2moz but shit stuff out init lool roll on the festival might have a cheeky bet on lady sophiebella tho

129 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:13 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Colin. wrote:Warning Heavy going at Ayr card could be pulled

4.45 Wolverhampton lady Sophiebella 8/1 my only bet of the day having decent bet on this one

thats 3 of us tipping this 

130 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:20 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Colin. wrote:Warning Heavy going at Ayr card could be pulled

lol, they abandon plumpton instead 

131 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Tina.Crossly

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
glad i never done that write up now on that horse lol loving this messenger button Kelly you can hold a conversation now without having page refresh great one will be easier to chat to people on main screen without having go to facebook

132 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Tina.Crossly

all who do not know how do it click on that button bottom left and it will show up find room you want like this one click on it and type then it automatically refreshes when someone types you can then click on a different tab lets say S.A.S and hold a conversation in that room also without leaving the pages bit like how facebook messenger works great feature i think if someone wants to have a conversation

133 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it be good for friday fiver and other things Tina and award night many complained to me how got annoyed at having refresh page all time and not able hold full conversations because got annoying and wanted some sort of messenger well now they got it cant like stuff or add photos yet using this part but it is a start for them

134 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Tina.Crossly

yes so well done on this Kelly i like it i will be able to keep up chatting with people now i use have keep going to facebook asking them stuff in pm because use get annoyed when had refresh or leave the page just to go to a other part now can do it all in one section

135 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:it be good for friday fiver and other things Tina and award night many complained to me how got annoyed at having refresh page all time and not able hold full conversations because got annoying and wanted some sort of messenger well now they got it cant like stuff or add photos yet using this part but it is a start for them

yes its fantastic, well done kell, i normally look at the scrolling thingy on the side...just need to find someone to chat to now 

136 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
will make it faster that is for sure Tina i not having a bet today notice a other card went off thought be the Ayr one when i see Heavy going i always think now and that be gone tomorrow lol

137 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Tina.Crossly

it ruined racing i think this season all these cards wiped because no build up horses now all the good horses been beaten and lol ubik you can chat to anyone lol

138 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol Ubik we going blame you for the card pulls lol

139 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Tina.Crossly

lol he always gets the blame and you not updated friday fiver kelly

140 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i agree with the "its ruined racing" it really did i not excited about no horses this season spoiled everything for me and not got excited about seeing any of the racing this year so far all the top horses been beaten already

141 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Tina.Crossly

last year had loads horses excited to see i not excited see nothing now

142 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you won friday fiver Tina i will update later just been bit busy

143 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:lol Ubik we going blame you for the card pulls lol

its a fair cop 

144 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Tina.Crossly

oh did i win lol me pretending i never knew i won

145 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
nor am i excited about nothing lol
@Ubik wrote:
@Kelly wrote:lol Ubik we going blame you for the card pulls lol

its a fair cop 
i always blame you lol

146 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes i thought that Tina lol

147 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Tina.Crossly

we need set up lounge now we got this feature or we going fill up the tips app lol going be a good feature i going now for bit be back later but we need use lounge because can fill page pretty quick now got messenger long gone will be facebook now with this lol

148 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
that was why i did it because people said got sick having go over to that to hold a proper chat with someone now they can do it i will set up private rooms in the lounge or something for when Ubik wants cyber everyone lmao

149 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Tina.Crossly

pmsl it a horse racing tips site not a sex site Kelly lol

150 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i know but i can open the site up to many many other things you know lol

151 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Tina.Crossly

i am sure you can lol

152 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well i can so much ideas i can develop with this site with all the new stuff i learning i can make it a empire site i going buy the copyright off them and own the site fully

153 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Tina.Crossly

what you can buy that off them

154 Re: January Tips on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes think it cost me £20 a year or something but if i buy that Sean will own the site out right and nothing they can do then to stop us doing what we want on it so i am going buy the copyright and make this site fully owned be no more forumotion stuff on it and can make it into anything i want have a section for chat because no chat sites online anymore have the major tips part and a chat part and make full use of this messenger look how we held a full conversation now in few minutes yet old way we had keep refreshing page i can now go into other threads and makes it faster so why not develop the site and use a chat feature might meet some fit men lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum