1.00 Ayr Skipthescales going give this one a chance for this race 15/2

2.10 Ayr Acdc enjoys the c&d can win here 6/1

3.35 Newcastle Mustaaqeem is a good horse stepping up in grade 14/1

5.10 Newcastle Caspian Prince a good horse this one with a good chance 8/1

2 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done voodoo I gave you a like now so rep points should go right up for you this year

3 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Rossendale punters club

REGULAR
REGULAR
Nice 12/1 winner Voodo i was on them e/w 
Steve

4 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Voodoo wrote:Bit of a bad head but i try lol 

1.00 Ayr Skipthescales going give this one a chance for this race 15/2

2.10 Ayr Acdc enjoys the c&d can win here 6/1

3.35 Newcastle Mustaaqeem is a good horse stepping up in grade 14/1

nice one voodoo, but what we going do about that sean stealing our tips??? 
ban him kelly!

5 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done voodoo and lol  alwayz check tipz on ea has part my workin out each nite that y we wait till last minute to post up like check all angles first so cheerz will an voodoo

6 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you paul yes i noticed big change now in all that for the better and thank you everyone glad to see all had it took couple more today than my usual 3 good few races

2.40 Southwell Zaeem hoping can win 11/1

3.40 Southwell Fortinbrass hoping can finally get a win we backed it enough lol 14/1

2.30 Musselburgh Full Jack been running well could win here 8/1

2.20 Ludlow Joueur Bresilien came close on last start 6/1

3.20 Ludlow its a steal always gives a good race maybe can win today 7/1

7 Re: January Tips on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:57 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not much time for next few days, so no ratings, but these are my picks for Wednesday:
Ludlow    13:50:00    Peculiar Places    15/2
Musselburgh    14:30:00    Full Jack    7/1
Southwell    12:40:00    Stoneboat Bill    14/1
Southwell    13:40:00    Vroom    12/1
Southwell    15:40:00    Princess Way    6/1

8 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
1.40 Southwell Tellovoi a previous course winner dropped right down the weights a case of either will or wont type of horse but right price to give a bet for 12/1

1.50 Ludlow Copper West ran well on his hurdle race i thought will like the step up in trip 9/1

9 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:49 am

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
@Paulcrossley wrote:Well done voodoo I gave you a like now so rep points should go right up for you this year
Saw the changes already for the better with that, was a good idea.

10 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:56 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Hi Guys, going to make more of a effort this year, how i will works is the following if a short write up i not so confident on it if a big write up then i got more to say on the horse so more confident short write ups i just having a nice little gamble of the day 

2.00 Musselburgh Mitcd is a previous c&d winner ran close on last start coming 3d should get better now for that 8/1 

3.50 Ludlow Brushed up stood out to me tonight because of the SAS jockey watch with Ben Poste this won well lto slight rise in the weights but lets try it i say 7/1

6.40 Wolverhampton Perceived she is a decent sort thought she ran okay here last time at the odds worth taking a place chance on her 14/1 

Small lucky 15 with Angi's Special also

11 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 am

Foxy

Regular
Regular
1.00 Musselburgh Character Onesie 

Saw this on the racing post tips section and was convinced to bet on it here is what it says 

"Brian Hughes has staggeringly good form figures of 1131313111 (70% +£25.99) when riding for Donald McCain since May 2017. They team up with Character Onesie in the 1.00 at Musselburgh."

7/2 maybe some sort of double i will wait for the SAS picks and put it with something from them

12 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:21 am

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round

Thank you, i have watched for awhile now and noticed you and Sean have a 100% strike rate when both put the same tip up and went with this today due to that so many thanks and a really nice drift, takes confidence to tip up a horse like Caspian Prince when is so up and down paid off today

13 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
yeah danny, i kept looking at this one, so wont be surprised if it rocks up, i fancied sleep in first but decided to skip it in the end

2.00 Musselburgh Mitcd is a previous c&d winner ran close on last start coming 3d should get better now for that 8/1 

14 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:05 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A other top idea adding points to the side Kelly for the King and Queen i got a feeling now it is staring at us as a reminder it will motivate more game play with that i know i for one will think to put it up now excellent idea liking the changes it is slowly building up over the months

15 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@CharmsofDublin wrote:

Thank you, i have watched for awhile now and noticed you and Sean have a 100% strike rate when both put the same tip up and went with this today due to that so many thanks and a really nice drift, takes confidence to tip up a horse like Caspian Prince when is so up and down paid off today
Always good to hear from people who hang around, i often notice lot of guests around and always wondered if they followed and so on so is nice for that to be confirmed and always even better to hear that they pay out to people. I always try to stick to 3 bets a day normally sometimes i go bit over but i always like to try to make one win pay for all the bets in that day which managed to yesterday, that is why i am selective with the odds i take aiming for at least one win to pay for the rest if should let me down and yes i noticed if i match with Sean they win, i also notice more often than not if anyone matches on here the horse wins or places or Next time out horses that are backed on here win so are always worth noting down each time

16 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:15 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Voodoo wrote:
@CharmsofDublin wrote:

Always good to hear from people who hang around, i often notice lot of guests around and always wondered if they followed and so on so is nice for that to be confirmed and always even better to hear that they pay out to people. I always try to stick to 3 bets a day normally sometimes i go bit over but i always like to try to make one win pay for all the bets in that day which managed to yesterday, that is why i am selective with the odds i take aiming for at least one win to pay for the rest if should let me down and yes i noticed if i match with Sean they win, i also notice more often than not if anyone matches on here the horse wins or places or Next time out horses that are backed on here win so are always worth noting down each time
good to see you well back on the winning trail voodoo

i need to grow a pair, easy with hindsight but double of the day would have been you and seans caspian prince and mine and seans too many chiefs, that would have been the savvy approach 

today i am growing a small pair and i like 2 of sams so be doing these in a small e/w double

3.40 Southwell Big Amigo - More often than not you can rely on this horse around Southwell, Fortinbrass is a decent chance and Meandmyshadow let me down last time and not willing to forgive just yet on that horse this horse was 3rd lto over c&d and 4th the start before that is coming at lowest weight now but does really well in January Ben Curtis been doing well a double on the 1st with Mr Coco Bean and Kelly's Dino and a good winner for us today on Caspian Prince 6/1 EW

3.50 Ludlow Kestrel Valley - You all know we often avoid these type of races but this one is of interest to me she was coming 5th at Hereford on last start only race ever had, she ran very green but showed promise and looked to me a good horse not often watch the racing like you all know so had to look over and heard this one mentioned to me after the race i have many little spies who watch the races for me and pm me to let me know if something stood out so just watched it on the RP and she could win a race like this no issues 14/1 EW

17 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I also like that changed "reputation" to "winning tips/good advice" makes it easier to understand now, and i am tempted by Big Amigo and Mitcd double Will, not decided yet where i had a bad run and spent my money over christmas i not really got a big pot at moment so might put a pound on the double each way and just see how that goes, because took on 5 bets today and i have set limit spend each week and took on 9 bets already this week in 2 days so i am slightly a day ahead of myself yet lol

18 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:23 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Voodoo wrote:I also like that changed "reputation" to "winning tips/good advice" makes it easier to understand now, and i am tempted by Big Amigo and Mitcd double Will, not decided yet where i had a bad run and spent my money over christmas i not really got a big pot at moment so might put a pound on the double each way and just see how that goes, because took on 5 bets today and i have set limit spend each week and took on 9 bets already this week in 2 days so i am slightly a day ahead of myself yet lol

yep im trying to do the same, but went a bit mad today, but looking at you and sas, it seems better to do around 3 or 4 ones you are very strong on and be savvy enough to leave it when nothing stands out

19 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:25 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes that is what i do, i rather have 3 horses lose on me and just wait for the next day to try get the money back, watching Sam and Sean's ways on here over the year i have learned to think Profit for the month not profit for the day type of attitude if i show profit end of each month i am happy and i notice then i not chasing the money anymore

20 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:58 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
someone on facebook has stuck 300  nicker on this

21 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
£300.00 for only a £3700 return idiot , that is going to end up a very poor person in the long run see it all the time when i use go to the tracks they all end up one place very poor people chasing

22 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:05 pm

city.rock

Knows way round
Knows way round
would not risk 300 for 3 grand especially when you want 4 horses to win i rather put 300 to better use personally

23 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:07 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:£300.00 for only a £3700 return idiot , that is going to end up a very poor person in the long run see it all the time when i use go to the tracks they all end up one place very poor people chasing

the only one i like is high kicker ...come from ireland just for this race

24 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Would not also believe what eyes are telling you, i would want a full write up explaining why someone putting so much on 4 horses one horse i might think ok but 4 horses to win to get a pay out i would want very good explanation either way not type of tipster i would want to follow 

25 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
it a £20 lucky 15 zo prob az i wudn personally put tha much on not need 3k that badly to blow off 300 crap bet to be takin Sam earned that with just £20 that type u chase not 3k on 300 spend out wanker type of punter an like Kel said wil end up muggin himself off because he does not know how to turn money e tries turnin fast money big diff

26 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
I did not read the lucky 15 bit thought he needed the 4 to win so yes i can see that type of bet but again like you said if you had a spare 300 why even bother to chase the 3k use it to get some real decent money behind you

27 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:it a £20 lucky 15 zo prob az i wudn personally put tha much on not need 3k that badly to blow off 300 crap bet to be takin Sam earned that with just £20 that type u chase not 3k on 300 spend out wanker type of punter an like Kel said wil end up muggin himself off because he does not know how to turn money e tries turnin fast money big diff

yeah, was going to post, give SAS 300 nicker and will last all year and make a good few grand

i stuck 84 pence on it for the laugh 

28 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
i will put a pound on it so i gone bit higher Will lmao really splashing out on it now that is lol if he was going to win around 10,000 i might think ok i get the buzz but like Sean just said about Sam winning that much on £20.00 now that is a buzz and a risk but 4 horses for 300 to win 3 grand does not sound that impressive to me and does not tempt me into that type of gamble bet he only spent the £30 and edited it to say £300 easy to edit like i showed lol

29 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Desmond.St wrote:i will put a pound on it so i gone bit higher Will lmao really splashing out on it now that is lol if he was going to win around 10,000 i might think ok i get the buzz but like Sean just said about Sam winning that much on £20.00 now that is a buzz and a risk but 4 horses for 300 to win 3 grand does not sound that impressive to me and does not tempt me into that type of gamble bet he only spent the £30 and edited it to say £300 easy to edit like i showed lol

yeah i got this mad cook mate and im always telling him to look at this site, even printed them off a few days in a row, now he runs from me when I go to tell him i made more off a tenner on a SAS horse than he blow on a 2-1 shot, he just doesnt get how a big odds horse can win..thankfully he can cook though so he will always have a job 

30 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
for me to spend 300 on a lucky 15 i will be looking at at least 30k payout and that is at least and then i be gettin on ze phone to my bank manager n tellin him to freeze my account off cuz u only headin down one road cuz it not enuf temptation in that bet at all 3k fuck me i cud make tha boy dance if e ad money to jus blow like that he prob had a big win over xmas n is on the path to blowin it now i hope for his sake that bet loses on him only because it teach him a hard lesson but meeeh cant help fools when comes to gambling

31 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well i not been shy of saying how i was before and that brings back memories to how i was with my gambling like a few on here long gone are them days thank god 18+ returned that same amount on a £30 stake lucky 15 in November (that i missed) imagine if you spent £300 on their one then think how rich would of all been lol

32 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:41 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Millster wrote:Well i not been shy of saying how i was before and that brings back memories to how i was with my gambling like a few on here long gone are them days thank god 18+ returned that same amount on a £30 stake lucky 15 in November (that i missed) imagine if you spent £300 on their one then think how rich would of all been lol

i was the same and then Paul the tart told me about SAS and so

I think kelly and sam would give me a good kicking if I ever did that sort of bet again 

33 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
oh dear, not even a place!

34 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
see now if spent £30 i would not mind but £300 and that one just lost i be sat thinking for fuck sake and rushing to chase the money whats the betting he will chase it all now he can still win stake back but it is like above all said downward spiral for this guy in the future

35 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
So it begins for the poor sod feel sorry for him because it is a addiction

36 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:55 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
See I say stake wa u want but if it that much don't say it cuz it tempts ppl not copyin thinkin if he puttin so much on must be sure thing teaching ppl who not know much bad habits that the bit that annoys me our way is the best way I no thatstakes small profit high

37 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
i said bad luck to him and he said he still has 3 to go!

38 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Burningroots wrote:1.40 Southwell Tellovoi a previous course winner dropped right down the weights a case of either will or wont type of horse but right price to give a bet for 12/1
This thread waited months for that to win Day never did it wins lol well done

39 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:58 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Burningroots wrote:1.40 Southwell Tellovoi a previous course winner dropped right down the weights a case of either will or wont type of horse but right price to give a bet for 12/1

1.50 Ludlow Copper West ran well on his hurdle race i thought will like the step up in trip 9/1

savvy tipping wish i had been on it! 

1.40 Southwell Tellovoi a previous course winner dropped right down the weights a case of either will or wont type of horse but right price to give a bet for 12/1

and this placed as well, i was on 3 in that race, but got the 2nd with jet set

40 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Voodoo wrote:Thank you paul yes i noticed big change now in all that for the better and thank you everyone glad to see all had it took couple more today than my usual 3 good few races

You go and do it again for us great job Voodoo

41 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@CharmsofDublin wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Thank you paul yes i noticed big change now in all that for the better and thank you everyone glad to see all had it took couple more today than my usual 3 good few races

You go and do it again for us great job Voodoo
Well done

SITE HELP

Just so all know icons are currently down on the other site i use for them so that is why seeing no pictures on the site, this is not your computers messing it it is the other site they will be back in action soon enough so do not think it is anything to do with your settings etc 

42 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:30 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you for the update, i often feel my browser needs a flash update so a nice quick update on that one thank you Kelly, a other place off you thank you for that Voodoo

43 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:10 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Danny.West wrote:Hi Guys, going to make more of a effort this year, how i will works is the following if a short write up i not so confident on it if a big write up then i got more to say on the horse so more confident short write ups i just having a nice little gamble of the day 

3.50 Ludlow Brushed up stood out to me tonight because of the SAS jockey watch with Ben Poste this won well lto slight rise in the weights but lets try it i say 7/1

6.40 Wolverhampton Perceived she is a decent sort thought she ran okay here last time at the odds worth taking a place chance on her 14/1 

Small lucky 15 with Angi's Special also
Well done here Danny bet you glad done Angi's special do not forget to give her a good tip point Danny she will deserve it for that one x

44 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Done Kelly that helped lot so i made sure i did just that

45 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.15 Bangor Lightentertainment lets give this older horse a try 25/1
1.45 Bangor Sunny Legend place chances maybe for this one 10/1
2.25 Wolverhampton Authentic Art lets keep this one on side 6/1
6.45 Chelmsford Samphire Coast good c&d winner why not was running well when last seen 7/1

46 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
4.15 MEYDAN Yulong Warrior 
Runns well showing form of 2223 trainer and jockey are in form remains over 7f having only just been beat by 3L on last start

De Sousa lucky 15 Meydan
2.30 Barjeel 5/1, 3.05 Rocker Power, 3.40 Direct Message and 4.15 Daffg

47 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
nothing really going tomorrow found this one bring on Friday fiver im ready

1.30 Newcastle Inshaa 7/1 Money is already heading to this one now the booking of McDonald is a clever one winning well of late stays the distance and on a good mark

48 Re: January Tips on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I trust everyone on here and know all honest so

You might noticed on side says King/Queen points you can edit this yourselves if you would like go to profile and in the tabs should say War games click on that then modify and change your points if you notice i have forgot sometimes i will do not worry if you can or know how i will do it just remind me if you notice i have not done yours

49 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just done mine took 40 away you forgot to do it x love your ideas Kelly really looking good now and that be so much easier to follow what all are doing, i also noticed the "good advice/tips" button is being used really well now with the changes

50 Re: January Tips on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:someone on facebook has stuck 300  nicker on this
i would personally ban anyone who put up a bet slip like this on site BEFORE a race AFTER fine but in no way would i allow encouragement like this on this site that is a "mug bet"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum