S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017

END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

S.A.S AWARDS

Welcome everyone to the 2017 S.A.S AWARD!!

Over the night i will be declaring the winners and providing live music (youtube vids lol ) so get your drinks pull up a seat and enjoy the night 

S.A.S             

2 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
WELCOME TO THE STAGE UB40!!

3 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

4 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
That Lady Saw tune is my n karen tune we always get up to that it our song love it savvy kelly

5 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

6 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
First Award 

Improver of the Year Award UBIK

Please all put your hands together for Ubik, well done you earned this award this year, you started hiding away on the forums following everyone on the Racecaller site and now you just seem to be one of the really good tipsters on here your improvement has gone up so high and i feel you deserve this award if anyone followed your story on the other site when you first found the SAS site you was able to unlock your potential and proved yourself to be a diamond amongst the rough well done much deserved 

Badges be given end of night 

7 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
WE BROUGHT YOU SNOW... NOW WE BRING YOU TUPAC!!!!

8 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:54 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
He come all the way from Ireland to see you we bring onto the stage Daniel O'Donnell!!!

9 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ahhh thanks kelly, id like to thank the passer-by who brought me into the world, the professors who cloned me from dolly.....anyone got a tissue...welling up here

true fact, UB40 came to navan..actually in my local, out the back lol

10 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Second Award

Bet of the Year JH2103 with the Grand National Winner

He tipped that well over a month in advance, anyone who would listen he said put a bet on it, he was so confident he was betting on it every other day and it won at nice odds that deserves the bet of the year award in my eyes if everyone listened to him on the very first day we would of all been sipping champagne on a beach by now if only it works that way in gambling many of us was fools many of us listened everyone of us knows to take notice in the future, he cemented his status on here for rest of his life.

11 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
He had a bad life but he still done one of the best songs in the world welcome to the stage Mark Morrison!!!

12 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

13 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

14 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Worker of the Year Nick with his rating systems 

His rating system is beyond this world, the effort put into that is outstanding, every night without fail he posts it up never hear him complain he just keeps to himself with Scram and they out perform everyone, more on that later. He is one of the most underrated workers on this site and often gets overlooked because he keeps to himself well tonight he does not go overlooked well done Nick for that system, he surely does run the show.

15 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
SLUT DROP GIRLS 

16 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I agree, great ratings and if you look at what Nick highlights everyday from his ratings, there are plenty of great winners and placers.
Very useful and great work to get this up every day. Well done Nick!

Also well deserved awards for Ubik and JH2103!

17 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
nice touch you tart i got it on record and be back later see results fully your effort to try entertain is very good Kelly well done you get an award from us all right away

18 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i also so far agree with all winners

19 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you everyone, awards are given fair and are overlooked by a independent third party, he does not tip on here and has no motives but to follow and have been looked at by him first and he made slight changes and pointed out small details so was a great help, that is why an award i be giving later might shock a few people because when see the title of the award they think they know who won it but it wont be the one they thinking and will write up why

20 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
why it taking time to post between because now we getting on numbers and facts so just doing double checks got three of us all checking same and someone come back with a different number so just verifying facts xx

21 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Will give out a easier one why we wait, drink up and get a other why we have a twenty minute break with mixed music 

Fiver Champion of the Year most money raised Tina £682.44

She earned the most money, only Bill Price came close with over £400 raised in the championship. That was only on one day which makes the award even more important the rest was in total hers was one single day with one single five pounds just amazing and really showed the racing community what you can do with a fiver she is in her little yellow dress today so can not come up to claim the award lol well done Tina 

22 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

23 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

24 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Treble of the Day Mike "Aces" 700/10 Treble on the 8th October 

For those who followed that bet would been jumping for joy, the SAS was struggling and they called on the big guns of the Expansion to bail them out of a hole, along come ACES the original member and he sat and thought i not going let my team struggle time to pay them back and boy did he ever pay them back in style he took them out of a hole, and many who followed the SAS and saw the bad week they was having all had a smile on their face because kindness paid them back the original SAS gunslinger Mike Aces and Eights when your in trouble they call up on him and he fires them shots one after the other, he does it when it counts just a shame he can never do it on a weekly case i know from our chats he would laugh at that, fish and chips Mike?

25 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
wots the heck is this music? you are smashie and I claim my fiver!

26 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
double of the day next might be some arguments with this one that is why i going over it all very carefully because been so many doubles suggested on this site that was good

27 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:wots the heck is this music? you are smashie and I claim my fiver!

you can be DJ then do the music ok why i look around the site making sure i got every detail right before posting the awards up doing last minute checks i want get it very accurate

28 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

29 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Double of the Year HenYas (more than one)

Slow it down before anyone says they had a good double, i had a pm from Desmond asking me to check HenYas doubles out because he been following him and i went and checked and he is being overlooked on Friday fiver champion he was bring in 100/5 doubles and on the king and Queen game he does lot of double that are paying out if this award teaching us anything it will be to go into 2018 and make sure to check everyones bets and do not let non go under the radar he is the most consistent with his doubles and having spoken to Desmond i know for fact he is earning his followers some real good money on his doubles which is going to explain my next award... tune in to find out

30 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

31 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Darkhorse of the Year HenYas

I have spoken to a few this year who say to me about HenYas, he started here holding hands up saying look i not the best tipster in the world etc and was not that confident about posting, but if you go over his bets he is doing so well, i know people like Desmond are earning off him take a look at some of the winners he is getting look at the Friday fiver bets he puts up he is often getting 10+ winners and i think he fully deserves this award because time and time this year he shown even if you do not have the confidence to still try, i never forget him trying encourage everyone on one of the posts to get involved and stuck in and he did and well his results show for themselves he is a fine example of be brave and just go for it does not matter if win or lose just post up and he did that and he earned the money on here 

32 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

33 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
This might shock you all, but my word is final

Thread of the Year Award 18+ Scram + Nick

Was talking to Sam last night and said to her be honest if they used set stakes every day would they of beat your forum, she simply said "look at November when they followed them" that was my answer the amount of money they are turning around if you used set stakes is silly on one bet alone they earned in November over £3000 for the SAS who followed the four horses in a lucky 15 and i think it is safe to say looking at the SAS very honest books that surely beats them, i was going put SAS but the honesty of Sean and Sam on this occasion changed that for me, because they said no they suggested following lucky 15 and well they burned themselves on this occasion  well done NICK AND SCRAM you two have won the Thread of the year award hold it proudly and are two of the tipsters all should actually be following facts are if you followed them two at set stakes and bets advised they would of beaten the SAS this year 

34 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

35 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:56 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
This might shock you all, but my word is final

Thread of the Year Award 18+ Scram + Nick

Was talking to Sam last night and said to her be honest if they used set stakes every day would they of beat your forum, she simply said "look at November when they followed them"

We want ppl 2 follow ze money n they money they paid for our entire december betting if not for them we would been in ze red zo respect where it due deserved winners

36 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
am also impressed wit the brutal honesty kelly it truth all awards so far

37 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Last award coming up tipster of the year award one all waited for i will just make final checks now want it to be exact amount just in case anyone questions results i need the full facts at my finger tips so just doing the 5th and final check of ALL results but behind the curtains i just waiting on the 3rd person to give me his results to see if match the other two of us should not be long now for now enjoy the music and drinks xxx

38 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:am also impressed wit the brutal honesty kelly it truth all awards so far
you taught us to show no favoritism so i do not Sean glad you accepted that it make you work harder next year i know deep down you and Sam wanted that one but it just make you both work harder next year facts are facts xx

39 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Tipster of the Year - Sean Robertz (£1841.75) 

I give him lot of Banter and always giving him the worst tipster badge, but facts are facts if you followed every single horse Sean ever tipped up on here at £1 each way you would be £1841.75 better off this year, which is very good at £1 stakes when your counting every single win and loss, i spent all last night which is why been up late changing site, checking this result just to make sure Sam was not lying which i knew she would not lie but i did go and confirm it if anything i had to add on a extra £4 from her original opinion, and she keeps a very good book on every single tipster so she knows who is doing what to be honest i am glad she does i would in no way have the time and patience lol but i guess that is how she knows who to add on here which so far she been very right with our new member Steve showing very good results, oh yes this is about tipster of the year lmao sorry Sean well done in your win of this much deserved for all the hard but often DRUNK hard work you put in but we would not have you any other way like our little town drunk lmao 

Take a bow Sean the effort you put into the creation of this is amazing it was your brain child, you was one who first sat and posted that up nicker of the day and then built on it with followers and tipsters, even Sam was a follower once, you Sean take lot of stick and banter but it was only fitting you got this if not i would created and award specially for you so i did smile when i saw it was you and when i told sam she said i quote " he taught me so much it needed to be him"  you Sean are one in a million sometimes something comes along and you know it is the one and you was the one you built this community and you turned dust into gold, you built a community off one mans thoughts and logic now we left with some of the best around has the above awards show, this is not about the SAS  this is about the real "godfather" of nicker of the day and that is you with your right hand man Sam and having long chats with her i know 100% she agrees fully on it all i showed her this before posted it ten minutes ago and allowed her to edit it out which she did and she was one who added some of this above 

Think i speak for all, thank you Sean because you built an empire yet you never once put anyone down never act like your the greatest around here always putting others first taking the stick yet the results show your the man 

40 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:12 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hard to believe the awards (mine only), thanks but you must be pissed lol 

Well done all winners and please accept my award Kelly for all the effort you put in on here with your admin... 

41 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done everyone...well deserved...Kelly another great idea!

42 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:16 am

Jh2103

REGULAR
REGULAR
Just got in from playing poker, shocked I won thankyou kelly!, was a nice surprise and I want that double of the year title in 2018 so I'll have to make it a gooden :) x

43 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
This is the best forum ever!!!!!

Great award ceremony Kelly.

All deserving winners,lets hope 2018 is as good if not better than 2017.

44 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great awards, Thank you Kelly and well done to the winners. More and better in 2018!

45 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:57 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great effort Kelly, thank you for all your hard work, and kind words. Well done all the winners. Scram and Will are "top lads", and always worth following. Well done to Sean and Sam for setting up the forum, it really is the best! And congratulations again to Sean, Top Tipster well deserved, and a lesson for us all in how to make money.

46 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
very well done on this kelly, you are so fun and imaginative...but you forgot the best looking male poster of the year in the over 80 category 

47 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Chow

Knows way around
Knows way around
Well done everyone :) I’m gonna Up my game in 2018

48 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Tina.Crossly

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £682.44
Well done everyone who got award i noticed not one single Price member got one was slightly happy about that lmao goals for me to double amount i won on fiver challenge by this time next year x

49 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:41 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Think lot of people are drunk lol but not me am doing some bets just be bit late with the write ups because was out having a drink but made sure stayed sober so could look did not expect so many cards so going have a look

50 Re: END OF YEAR AWARDS 2017 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:10 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
im back now Sam also was waiting for friends to leave going do the new years day grotto picks in moment just having coffee

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum