You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » RACING POST ULTIMATE

RACING POST ULTIMATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
SAS are burned now when comes to this after giving it us each month for entire year was only matter of time before they cottoned onto what they was doing

i just started a ultimate membership for this month then i will do a normal package each month the ultimate is only really for the extra tips which i in no way going pay £26 a month just to read tips i do not use we do not need that part anyway mainly the quick form part 

I am using my own money for the site starting end of January so please put it to some use if you can 

Let me know if you will be needing it and i will pm you the details to the site, i just want to know if it is worth my time actually paying for it because i personally only use Timeform and ATR but i know some use it UBIK i will pm you the details because i know you 100% use it

2 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yes send it in PM i want to see who is getting it, because when checking the stats to the site last week complaint was filed on this site and they visited it for few minutes, but does not say what complaint was and just says closed on it so means whoever filed complaint it did not work and we been getting lot of Guests coming in and out lately i am going cut off guests in the New Year, unlike most sites we do not need followers or guests especially ones who secretly making life difficult 

I did pick up these Small facts though why looking around lol  

Our new visitors went up to 23% in two weeks 
Our Google search went from 12% to 37%
My page Santa's Grotto was most visited and most time spent on this week beating SAS 
18+ came 2nd most sort after link on our site 
People in Dublin spend longest on our pages
we had a improvement of 13.89% bounce rate meaning when people check site they stay on 
Today was our most active users in 14 days with 205 Active users registering different I.P adds in 24 hours 

Mobile Phone users use the site more than Desktop uses 45.69% use mobile on this site 41.91% use desktop 12.40% use tablets

3 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I would not help the bounce rate when i log into my phone onto my browser this page is the first that comes up and i go off it to visit the site i wanted so if the bounce drops bit that be my fault because always bouncing on and off it lol

4 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:27 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:Yes send it in PM i want to see who is getting it, because when checking the stats to the site last week complaint was filed on this site and they visited it for few minutes, but does not say what complaint was and just says closed on it so means whoever filed complaint it did not work and we been getting lot of Guests coming in and out lately i am going cut off guests in the New Year, unlike most sites we do not need followers or guests especially ones who secretly making life difficult 

I did pick up these Small facts though why looking around lol  

Our new visitors went up to 23% in two weeks 
Our Google search went from 12% to 37%
My page Santa's Grotto was most visited and most time spent on this week beating SAS 
18+ came 2nd most sort after link on our site 
People in Dublin spend longest on our pages
we had a improvement of 13.89% bounce rate meaning when people check site they stay on 
Today was our most active users in 14 days with 205 Active users registering different I.P adds in 24 hours 

Mobile Phone users use the site more than Desktop uses 45.69% use mobile on this site 41.91% use desktop 12.40% use tablets
You surprise me more and more with the input and dedication you give to this site.  Love it and thanks.

5 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
"People in Dublin spend longest on our pages"

99.99% said they want to see more photos of Kelly
100% of ladies said that Will was the hottest thing since sliced bread and that he was a thoughtful considerate lover who never fell asleep on the job

can we bin the xmas tree pointer now?

6 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Chow

Knows way around
Knows way around
Not a regular poster but do enjoy reading the posts and seeing people do well on this and seeing people learn from those who have been tipping a long time and doing well with their tips.

Don’t tip too often on this as usually only go by what I like the look of, still trying to pick up on what I should be looking at and would hate to be giving out duds.

I wasn’t sure we could pm on this - can’t see an option anywhere?

Will try be more active in 2018.

7 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will post it on here for you Chow can be tricky work out do not worry about posting up bets and so on if dont feel like it we have few main tipsters who try do it daily so just do it how you want 

lookinglass666@outlook.com and normal password i will keep this up for the night and morning for people to see

8 Re: RACING POST ULTIMATE on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:57 am

Chow

Knows way around
Knows way around
Thanks Voodoo. I’ll give it a look. Yeah have been taking some info on what others have posted about selecting horses so trying to see if I pick winners of the board before I start putting up any!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum