Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
[ltr]Zenovia 112 looks the winner on form [/ltr]
[ltr]Fullen Clarets 95 could be the surprise horse of the race[/ltr]
[ltr]Arcanista 76[/ltr]
[ltr]Bobby vee 71[/ltr]
[ltr]mercers 70[/ltr]
[ltr]El Torito 56[/ltr]
[ltr]Billyoakes 84 key horse e/w when coming 3rd off the same mark last week[/ltr]
[ltr]Strickley Carter 106 win [/ltr]
[ltr]Napping 35[/ltr]
[ltr]Krazy paving 94 good form at the course[/ltr]
[ltr]Drop Kick Murphi 18[/ltr]
[ltr]The ones in bold are the horse in the race with the best form for today`s race [/ltr]

[ltr]2.20 Lingfield[/ltr]

2 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Rossendale punters club

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hope you put the highlighted horse in a reverse tricast @10p cost £2.40 winnings £45.20 + Billy oaks e/w on top . Happy again today .Another box of chocolates for the missus . She will be putting on weight at this rate .  I have made some nice profit so far .  £86.10 tricast , £46.10 tricast , £7.60 tricast ,  for a stake of £10  made £139.80 that is £129.80 profit so far this week . Better than working LOL

3 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
LOL very lucky wife getting all these chocolates lol very well done Rossendale really good tipping off you this week, will have to start following your tips now i am back keep up the really good work x

4 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
very good fella, didnt do the forecast though, bit confused, 4 horses in a tricast?

so i would have put strickly carter, then fullen clarets, then krazy paving??? as they all in bold?

5 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Bit like Double Vision that Sam does Ubik you can put 4 horses in a race and do a combo Tricast and if the three come in like did it pays out

6 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Rossendale punters club

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:very good fella, didnt do the forecast though, bit confused, 4 horses in a tricast?

so i would have put strickly carter, then fullen clarets, then krazy paving??? as they all in bold?
if you do the bet at W Hills you can put 4 horse in a on a tricast slip which means a extra horse in the bet which would be the 3 you said + billy oaks  which came up , Billy oaks krazy paving and strickly carter and fullen clarets u/p . So there is 24 bets on the slip so @ 10p would cost £2.40 so you get 10% of the full winnings like today it paid £450 .16 so you get £45.60 . Which is a good pay out for £2.40 . Hope that helps you how i do it 
Steve

7 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik needs help in explaining new bets you get use to him after while 

8 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Rossendale punters club

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Angi wrote:LOL very lucky wife getting all these chocolates lol very well done Rossendale really good tipping off you this week, will have to start following your tips now i am back keep up the really good work x
You can just call me Steve if you want

9 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you i will do from now on i always use the username unless someone says that so now i will very good bet today Steve x

10 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:very good fella, didnt do the forecast though, bit confused, 4 horses in a tricast?

you are so dumb  but makes me laugh   

If you put lets say 8 horses in a betting slip you can still then take a bet for doubles 

If you put 7 horses in same race on betting slip you can have a tricast combo, it will cost more but lot of people do it to save little things like a horse letting you down to ruin a double or in this instance a Tricast he would been kicking himself if left one out so he played it smart and used the 4 and paid the little bit extra

11 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Rossendale punters club wrote:

if you do the bet at W Hills you can put 4 horse in a on a tricast slip which means a extra horse in the bet which would be the 3 you said + billy oaks  which came up , Billy oaks krazy paving and strickly carter and fullen clarets u/p . So there is 24 bets on the slip so @ 10p would cost £2.40 so you get 10% of the full winnings like today it paid £450 .16 so you get £45.60 . Which is a good pay out for £2.40 . Hope that helps you how i do it 
Steve

thanks steve, kelly and angi are right, im very...naive...when it comes to types of bets,
like i used to order Chinese and only have sweet and sour chicken, then one day i tried crispy duck and loved it  lol!

I will do this in the future

I tried doing one of kellys games but gave up, cos you have to keep counting up
and i had so many winners, i had to take my socks off to count

im happy though i had a 20-1 winner and a 40-1 placer so i keep it simple stupid as my boss once said to me 

12 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i am counting up your winners for the king game dont worry Ubik i keeping track of your score this month for you

13 Re: Today`s ratings on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Kelly wrote:i am counting up your winners for the king game dont worry Ubik i keeping track of your score this month for you

ah, you such a sweetie mwah!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum