V.I.P
@Shining Diamond wrote:
@HenYas wrote:250 ew patent (£3.50)

D 210 Master Don 9/2
C 305 Bless the Wings 16/1
C 545 Ertidadd 4/1

Good Luck Everyone
Great bet HenYas i going have to try going for it later now great tipping

ohhh suddenly im a little bit worried lol!

very good bet, i couldnt remember where i saw bless the wings but i knew someone on here had it
my pay out is slightly more, cos they bumped up the 25-1 to 33-1 

52 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Rossendale punters club wrote:My Friday Fiver challenge is Cantlow Cheltenham 3.05      £2.50 e/w
well done you got over £6.00 to play with now if you want to try again you can reuse any winnings for game and welcome to the site x

53 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:29 pm

Rossendale punters club

Regular
Regular
@Kelly wrote:
@Rossendale punters club wrote:My Friday Fiver challenge is Cantlow Cheltenham 3.05      £2.50 e/w
well done you got over £6.00 to play with now if you want to try again you can reuse any winnings for game and welcome to the site x
Thank you i do not know the rules of the game really . But thanks for letting me know .  I am enjoying put my tips up on here great site and community .  I am looking forward to putting more tips up and hopefully finding more winners . 
Steve

54 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:34 pm

Rossendale punters club

Regular
Regular
Going £1 e/w pearl spectre 7.45 Chelmsford 
Steve

55 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Rossendale punters club wrote:
@Kelly wrote:
Thank you i do not know the rules of the game really . But thanks for letting me know .  I am enjoying put my tips up on here great site and community .  I am looking forward to putting more tips up and hopefully finding more winners . 
Steve

Hi and welcome to the forum.
There are no rules really, its basically who ever can take a fiver and turn it into the biggest amount on the day wins!
It doesnt have to be real money
you can bet in any way you like, luckys, singles, doubles, etc etc and you can reinvest any winnings into later races.

Its juts meant as a bit of fun at the end of the week so a lot of people put a lot of time and effort in write ups, so with this game, you dont have to do a write up (you dont have to anyway, but people like to)

we have had very small amount win and very big amounts

so you can take that £6 something and do anther single, or lucky or whatever you like, the aim is just to make as much profit as possible

good luck!

56 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Rossendale punters club

Regular
Regular
@Ubik wrote:
@Rossendale punters club wrote:
@Kelly wrote:
Steve

Hi and welcome to the forum.
There are no rules really, its basically who ever can take a fiver and turn it into the biggest amount on the day wins!
It doesnt have to be real money
you can bet in any way you like, luckys, singles, doubles, etc etc and you can reinvest any winnings into later races.

Its juts meant as a bit of fun at the end of the week so a lot of people put a lot of time and effort in write ups, so with this game, you dont have to do a write up (you dont have to anyway, but people like to)

we have had very small amount win and very big amounts

so you can take that £6 something and do anther single, or lucky or whatever you like, the aim is just to make as much profit as possible

good luck!
thank you

57 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:hard to call today few with over £20 now to play with

I am not dead yet :)
Turned  4.32 pounds into 1.46, impressive in itself :P

I will be reinvesting this on some night races, need to study carefully when i get home...

58 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:my usual e/w lucky 15

cheltenham
1;55 song saa 6-1 placed
3:40 jester jet 9-1 3rd placed at 15/2

donny
12:25 oski 15/2 Won at 1/4
1:35 ahead of the curve 22-1 Placed at 33-1 

lol, should have been braver and put my other over 18 in, Sykes 33-1 came 2nd beating Jester!

anyways, my current total is £62.12, and have to think about what to do now!
That was real money so not be gambling anymore with it

big shout out to Luana with Shantou Bob, i was very very tempted by that one, good shout

59 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Do not blame you i would not waste that much on a game when it is now fast looking but will be using my money i won to play it for real so going have a proper look now because i need it to count i am going for the grand champion now because few winners way above me so i got £26.00 to invest will be back soon

60 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:40 pm

Bill.Price

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £52.50
Well done everyone, even if you did not get a win still well done for making the effort today 

£1 each way on Outlaw Torn 17/2 5.45 Chelmsford

This site does love a good Richard Guest horse and i feel many even if not having a bet on will be smiling if saw this won for him he is a honest hand on heart type of guy and deserves a win with this tonight here is his facebook status 

n the 5.45 a 1m2f 45-50 “Hands and Heels” Handicap for Apprentice Jockeys that have rode 10 or less winners we run Outlaw Torn ridden by Ben Sanderson and they are drawn in stall 12 of the 14 runners. Outlaw Torn has run a number of decent races over tonight’s course and distance, and Ben Sanderson has ridden him a couple of times, finishing 4th and 2nd on him, so he does get a good tune out of Outlaw Torn who is not always the easiest of rides as he can be very strong at times. Tonight’s race is pretty low grade and in this sort of class Outlaw Torn is not one who you can rule out, he hasn’t run for 29 days having had a little break since his last race, and he seems very well for it. Over the years Outlaw Torn has shown he is often very competitive at this level, our main concern tonight is that he has once again got a poor draw out wide which is not idea for him and his forward going style. If Outlaw Torn can get a good run out of the stalls and into a good position it would give him a fair squeak in this sort of race, but equally if he gets stuck out wide and shuffled back, it could cost him what chance he has. If things go right, he certainly would be one to look at as an each way chance

Am happy to take his word always honest

Will be back with my 10p each way lucky 15

61 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Bill.Price

20p WIN ONLY LUCKY 15 (£3.00)

6.15 Chelmsford Progressive Jazz 3/1
6.45 Chelmsford Crown Walk 5/2
7.00 Dundalk Togoville 11/2
7.15 Chelmsford Escape the city 11/4

Happy to do a write up or give information if required on the above for do not be afraid to ask, but i think they are pretty basic horses chancing my luck avoiding the outsiders for it 

Bits outside the game 

Was really tempted by Trick shot jenny she earned some real good money on last win and is only going up a few lb's and a good horse came out of that race since for game reasons i have picked Progressive Jazz because trust it bit more but for a personal bet i have had a small saver on Trick Shot Jenny at 9/2 maybe some sort of double filler if not keen on the odds would not say over spend on that just a few pounds if got it spare, but is easy to give a miss if saving money for Christmas 

7.30 Dundalk Go Guarantor 20/1 - i have put a few bob on this horse out of the game going back over the AW track today he is heading right down the weights and can break the Maiden i am shocked to see you not tip this one up Luana might of been a horse you have missed so thought i would share this one tonight again no need to overspend your money at all on this 

7.45 Chelmsford Pearl Spectre 5/1 - back to a comfortable mark and the great up and coming jockey of Nicola Currie booked in is a previous C&D winner i only saw this after placing my game bet or would of used this in my lucky 15 shame that but not going change now because bets already placed Deeds Not Words 12/1 looks a danger 

Nicker of the day - Easy Boy 8.00 25/1

62 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
£5 Win Double

6.15 Progressive Jazz 3/1
7.00 Naadirr 11/2

If that wins at the odds it be £130 i will not be putting all that back on but will put £30 on 8.30 Wooster (whatever the odds be after 7 oclock race) but that is ONLY IF the double wins if not  I WILL NOT BE putting 30 on Wooster (just wanted point that out because some followers do wild bets like that when i say something lol) but if the double wins then use 30 of the money to play on Wooster and save the 100 bet now i said all that my double is going lose lol

63 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
@Bill.Price wrote:20p WIN ONLY LUCKY 15 (£3.00)

Happy to do a write up or give information if required on the above for do not be afraid to ask, but i think they are pretty basic horses chancing my luck avoiding the outsiders for it 

you been away so long you dont deserve a break so we demand a write up for all four of these now    only joking good luck tonight Bill and nice winners today from you Ubik and HenYas would not say you Shining because you took the easy route with that 4/1 lol

64 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

I have actually used my winnings today on these bets so have took them extremely serious when placing these bets 

I did take the easy way didnt i lol thought was clever but so many good winners today so now i got fight for it lol 

Gems all over the coast

It could just be that if Samphire Coast 11/4 gets a say running so well just never getting that win everyone would say it will be saphires galore but with past few races of close calls i will say plenty of water will wash up on the coast and maybe everyone will be asking to pass the cristals 10/1 around especially if Costello will have anything to say with this C&D winner

£5 Win on Samphire Coast with a cover £2 each way on Pass the Cristal 10/1 

(£15.00)

£1 Win Lucky 15 (£15.00)

7.00 Naadir 11/2
7.15 Angelina D'or 10/3
7.45 Pearl Spectre 5/1
8.30 Wooster 11/2

That leaves me with £2 you never know i could fall on that at the very end lol

65 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:38 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
£2.50 7/30 Dundalk Bogs War 16/1 EW

Bet that hurt Sam seeing Chicago School just win i sure it was you last week who tipped that we need to keep a record of horses tipped on this site that do not win because i notice they always end up winning next time out i might start working on that after christmas for everyone writing horses into a tracker from here and we see how well NTO Nicker of the Day forum horses do

66 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:48 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Will put my money tonight on 

£5.00 win double ( for game purposes need make it a win bet to stand a chance of winning the challenge, but i have each wayed it) 

7.15 Paddy the chef 3/1 
9.00 Lusis Natura 10/1

67 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Let's try another lucky 63 1p e/w = 1.26

6.15 Urban soul 9/2
6.30 War hero 8/1
7.00 Confrontational 6/1
7.30 Go guarantor 25/1 looked interesting, was going to leave it out but as Bill mentioned it...
7.45 Pearl spectre 5/1
8.15 Retrieve 11/1

20p left + whatever is returned on this and the other Lucky15 for a bet on the last races later on.

68 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Ubik you can make the christmas hall of fame at the end of the year if you manage to secure that profit and i am glad to hear you say you not spending it all shows you have really changed over the year am glad you being more sensible now but remember you can still play the game if want ok just ghost point

69 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:04 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

D 210 Master Don 9/2
C 545 Ertidadd 4/1

Good Luck Everyone
38.31 returned
cf 39.81
19.90 ew dble all in
630 Natty Dresser 7/1
800 Repare Mon 6/1

70 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:£5 Win Double
6.15 Progressive Jazz 3/1
I noticed a trend with you Sam on Tuesday you due a big winning day i only noticed it because of war games and you not far behind Sean on last check i will work that out tomorrow i had a couple of wines tonight so wont be able to do it but will add up tomorrow and show you where you are but i think you have caught up with him he will need make up a few days because if he does not take a bet on over next couple of days i might deduct points off him but turning blind eye because i know everyone is busy for Christmas so letting it go for now

71 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:35 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Ubik you tart great betting from you hope you smash it and also well done HenYas proper patent bet unlucky on the last mine fucked up proper today

72 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:38 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks all for nice comments.  That's what's great about this site.  You don't give stick when I'm doing shite.  GL Ubik with the hall of fame, some nice bets this week...good on ya.

73 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:40 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thing is with most people on here are not a bunch of crying tarts we know anything can happen in this sport to know no bet is 100% promised and with the type of odds we all take on here we know risks come attached now if someone was giving out evens all the time i might then say hang on you tart you are on bit of a losing run aint you

74 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ok, back in from work, lets play! e.wlucky 15

£20 

dundalk 7pm captain dion 11-1.... one down already!
8pm californa lad 8-1

chelms 7:45 johhny cavagin 28-1
8:15 ruller of the nile 8-1

Last edited by Ubik on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

75 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Bill.Price wrote:20p WIN ONLY LUCKY 15 (£3.00)

Shame that Bill it wont help you win the game but good couple of winners here

76 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Rossendale punters club

Regular
Regular
£1 e/w double
marino  marvel 7.30 Dundalk
set to fire 8.00 Dundalk on same mark when coming 3rd last at Dundalk

77 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Bill.Price

@Samantha.dee wrote:

8.30 Wooster (whatever the odds be after 7 oclock race) 
Going to be really cheeky here and i know Samantha had a bad day of it but i am going put the £7.90 on that to win at SP because not placed the bet yet will do it in moment so will edit with odds i will take on it lol 

I remember Samantha a few months go did similar and her last ended up winning so i going ride on that silly logic for this bet will be back in moment with odds i got it at

78 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
henyas and others have a chance to beat me now, but i just had to go for it
contemplating sams as a private bet, seems strong on it

79 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Bill.Price

snap Ubik lol

80 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Bill.Price

5/1 i got that on Bet365 so £7.90 just placed the bet it wont make me grand champion but might help me win weekly

81 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
lol love this game nice friendly way of getting the competition out of everyone system at the end of the week 

me i just placed £5 win only on Fitzwilly in the 8.15 race tonight surely that is long due a win took 16/1 i did each way the bet but for game reasons i will just say £5 win only but did £5 each way out my own money

82 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Got a touch of the flu that is why not been tipping and i will give tonight a miss for the game not looked, but just wanted to say being stuck at home lot it brings me lot of joy to come here and view such a friendly atmosphere every single day and wish to thank you all for making a old man happy, i have had plenty of fish and chip suppers off you all this week so many to mention who i have been following this month but you all done very well HenYas and Will being the main two that stand out tonight and Scram because i noticed a big void when you was not around last week and missed you hanging around with Nick in the 18+ hope you enjoyed your trip to Canada

83 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:42 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:ok, back in from work, lets play! e.wlucky 15

£20 

8pm californa lad 8-1

Back from work, don't make me laugh.  I thought you was retired with all the money earned from your music career and given your 82, unless your an oap sex worker  lol!

84 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:42 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
@HenYas wrote:

£20 

8pm californa lad 8-1

Back from work, don't make me laugh.  I thought you was retired with all the money earned from your music career and given your 82, unless your an oap sex worker  lol!
that made me chuckle lol

85 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:

£20 

8pm californa lad 8-1

lol well i do have to listen to a bunch of old women (men) moaning about stuff being broken
ha with my mortage i will be working till im 82!

86 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just so all know i tiny bit tipsy so can someone make themselves judge for me on who wins, i am still able to update things like hall of fame and give the badges just need someone to tell me who won the game this week also

for a special Friday fiver challenge last one before christmas i am giving a £10.00 Voucher to the winner next week if you want it so £10.00 pay safe voucher to use on any bookie you want most use them to the winner for next Friday

87 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@HenYas wrote:

D 210 Master Don 9/2
C 545 Ertidadd 4/1

Good Luck Everyone
38.31 returned
cf 39.81
19.90 ew dble all in
630 Natty Dresser 7/1
800 Repare Mon 6/1
4 out of 5 paying winners today well done Henyas

88 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:10 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@HenYas wrote:

D 210 Master Don 9/2
C 545 Ertidadd 4/1

Good Luck Everyone
38.31 returned
cf 39.81
19.90 ew dble all in
630 Natty Dresser 7/1
800 Repare Mon 6/1
A place and a winner with 136.82 returned, so 26.82 on Angle in the snow currently 7/2 win only

money placed on site not given bog, so will take prices shown

Last edited by HenYas on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

89 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:

D 210 Master Don 9/2
C 545 Ertidadd 4/1

Good Luck Everyone
38.31 returned
cf 39.81
19.90 ew dble all in
630 Natty Dresser 7/1
800 Repare Mon 6/1
oohhhh the heat is on!! i might have to play again!

well played sir

pmsl cos i stole your repare mon and someone mentioned rock on dandy??

did a 2 quid e/w double £4 = £99.69 

and i cant use it in this game 

but do i care, do i care??

90 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
very proud of you all this week earned a big win between you all and HenYas really hope you manage to win the grand title it always gives confidence if someone wins so routing you on now

91 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:15 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@HenYas wrote:

D 210 Master Don 9/2
C 545 Ertidadd 4/1

Good Luck Everyone
38.31 returned
cf 39.81
19.90 ew dble all in
630 Natty Dresser 7/1
800 Repare Mon 6/1
oohhhh the heat is on!! i might have to play again!

well played sir

pmsl cos i stole your repare mon and someone mentioned rock on dandy??

did a 2 quid e/w double £4 = £99.69 

and i cant use it in this game 

but do i care, do i care??
real money made, well done for following and thanks, it shows I have some idea lol ps I follow some of yours and make good money, just a shame I didn't follow mr Jackson... still impressed with that.

92 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:17 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ps Fitzwilly for a personal ew

93 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
hope Desmond is still following HenYas i know he said couple weeks ago on here he said follows all your stuff on here so he would of been a paid follower if did i did not follow much today other than my own and couple others that lost but always rest of week for me i like seeing people win especially on the fiver challenge because am proud of the hall of fame for that running around 23 weeks and each week shown profit we yet to go a week without a winner and most the time when add all together the profit outweighs the money spent IF someone did follow everything well done UBIK for thinking of the idea and well done everyone for putting in that effort our busiest day is a Friday

94 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ok, the gauntlet is down and Im coming for ya

£20 double

8:30 wooster
9pm sleepy head 

you a bloody good tipper fella, i always steal a few private bets from the friday challenge
and delighted you got some good cash from that

you can have kelly anyways, she farts something dreadful when shes pissed 

95 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:21 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:very proud of you all this week earned a big win between you all and HenYas really hope you manage to win the grand title it always gives confidence if someone wins so routing you on now
Thanks Kelly x

96 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
HenYas is a good tipster having watched him past 4 months he started off just wanting a place to say what he is betting on without people starting on him and he turned out to be a very good tipster same for you Ubik the two people who wanted a chance to show their work actually turned out to be strong tipsters give everyone a chance and a voice then you will see results we shown that on here

97 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Burningroots wrote:lol love this game nice friendly way of getting the competition out of everyone system at the end of the week 

me i just placed £5 win only on Fitzwilly in the 8.15 race tonight surely that is long due a win took 16/1 i did each way the bet but for game reasons i will just say £5 win only but did £5 each way out my own money
place money for your private pocket is better than nothing i see why never used it for each way on the game next time that win i think

98 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:26 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bf 110 
10 win dble
830 Nivvo 15/8
845 Samphire Coast 9/4
favs I now but could add 93.43 to the pot

99 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:bf 110 
10 win dble
830 Nivvo 15/8
845 Samphire Coast 9/4
favs I now but could add 93.43 to the pot

ohhhh thats dirty...kelly taught you that one didnt she?

100 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:33 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:ok, the gauntlet is down and Im coming for ya

£20 double

9pm sleepy head 

you a bloody good tipper fella, i always steal a few private bets from the friday challenge

she farts something dreadful when shes pissed  ....don't I know it and it smells like plastic for some reason!!!  (no offence Kelly, like you, I'm a little pissed but love your input into this forum, if not your tits, sorry TIPS.

101 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:36 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:ok, the gauntlet is down and Im coming for ya

£20 double

9pm sleepy head 

Back to the game, well done on Wooster and v good luck on sleepy head

102 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:36 pm

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
nice win with wooster Ubik. nice battle to follow :)

103 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

8.30 Wooster (whatever the odds be after 7 oclock race) 
Going to be really cheeky here and i know Samantha had a bad day of it but i am going put the £7.90 on that to win at SP because not placed the bet yet will do it in moment so will edit with odds i will take on it lol 

I remember Samantha a few months go did similar and her last ended up winning so i going ride on that silly logic for this bet will be back in moment with odds i got it at

shot! Great minds think alike and when sam posts something like that you HAVE to follow

well we know i stole it from Sam

and did 2 private bets on it

Thanks Sam, making a good day, a ruddy excellent one, you and henyas giving me xmas money!

104 Re: Friday Fiver Challenge on Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:henyas and others have a chance to beat me now, but i just had to go for it
contemplating sams as a private bet, seems strong on it

hope you done it lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum