2ND
TINA £18.80
3RD
WILL £18.70
4TH COLIN £17.20
5TH KELLY £15.20
6TH ICE Q £13.20

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » A little bit of History!

A little bit of History!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A little bit of History! on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Before Racecaller shuts it doors, I am posting this for posterity

Seans first ever Nicker post (It lost!) and Sams first one (It won  )

31st march 2016 (My 30th birthday)

Going do just that select 1 horse who can nick the race for a nicker E/W just bit fun for me that i normally do over facebook with my mates and normally only tip it in the daily game here  and after Irish Bulletin (20/1) and my mates selection Undressed (14/1) came in which i did based on what he wrote  i thought why not start thread on here a cheeky fun tip of who i think stands most chance of being that cheeky race stealer  for a quid e/w does not matter if loses then it not even pint money  it all just bit of fun no options are silly etc basically search the cards and find your nicker of the day and dont worry about write ups etc if it simply case of i just fancy the name gut feeling which we all get then thats fine too it a relaxed chilled out sort thread  i post my nicker of day nightly when i find a decent one  

Nicker of the Day - Curragh 2:45 - Pierre D'or  33/1

Posts top RPR @ Going , Distance and Course , Decent Speed figures over Distance and Course , is only one of 3 runners to have a win over C&D admit it was *cough 5years ago cough cough* couple starts ago market had bit faith in the old boy when it went off at 5/1 and yes i know his not doing so great but best of his form comes at Curragh being his first and only ever win was here i kind routing for him to get his second ever win here ,lets be honest how many times have we seen a sudden bounce back win and sat and thought where did that come from to only look at that scratched out horse and think ah i get it Lordan is on board which few years ago rode this to a decent 2nd a deserving candidate for Nicker of the Day

14th oct 2016
Never managed get around yesterday too much sauce and not enough water 4 me init an now i bloody shattered like hell 

wont be doing ze nicker of day today because eyes sting head hurts and just banged in some old favs of mine today from fast scans down card if want write ups on them erm pop over to WH or scan back cause i sure i tipped up them all in past and always follow them decent types and in this game could be anything init 

on good note dignity remains intact up ze local aint no way they banging out ze Karaoke pmsl

be back tomo with ze nicker of day

for now leave you with these 

Downs 5:50 - Sean Airgead 6/1

Docks 1:30 - Father McKenzie  11/2

5:30 - Glease The Devil 8/1

Red 4:00 - Gun Case 11/2

Castle 7:50 - Encantar 10/3

SAm Sounds like fun can i do one if your not then?

Sean yer sure crack on wit it love i av look in mornin good luck

SAM Not to be cheeky but i going against your Father McKenzie with Four Dragons 

Four Dragons comes back to suited class was mixing in class 2 last time out and should get the clear run today was short of room last time out and the Jockey and Trainer both do very well over this part town and think if gets that clear run should manage to pull this out i do like Father McKenzie but i siding with Four Dragons trading at 11/2 also 

Re: Nicker of the Day
Fair Shout on Four Dragons nice one 

SAM
Thanks for Gun Case had it in patent with my Four Dragons and just need your Encantar to win now and will get £1495 even if loses i will get £276 so thank you for that one 

Paul the Tart
Re: Nicker of the Day
Think you should followed this girl in on Four dragons Sean stubborn fuck lmfao Tidy profit on that one Sampickss good luck with the last i dabbled myself in on Encantar should pick it up tonight 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum