You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Not Cover Focused

Not Cover Focused

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not Cover Focused on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
We understand not all can work the cover to cover angle we do on the other part, so on this part we will post our best bets of the day taken from our Cover Team section this will let people then be able to follow more comfortably instead of trying figure out what to follow will be no Multi bets on here at all that is up to everyone else how to use the horses or if not to use them and all horses in this part will have a write up provided with them either via here or the cover thread

2 Re: Not Cover Focused on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Bill.Price

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £52.50
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £52.50
Good Idea, i be back myself soon and will start placing my personal best bets in this part and leave the smaller bets in the Month by Month threads. Think that will enable everyone then to follow more accurate bets instead of having to pick between lots so many good tipsters are on this site that it can become hard knowing who to follow who is having a good day bad day and so on. So by placing the very best bet in one simple section will give better options to people because then they can choose if want to follow the other little bits around the site.

3 Re: Not Cover Focused on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i like this idea

3.50 Sandown Happy Chappy this should win here now stepped up in trip 9/1

4 Re: Not Cover Focused on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
My Main bet of the day is for the 1.30 

Viva Steve for the Becher 

Blacklion is cheating to come into this race and if does not win we know he is the crap horse ever because should win easy with the weight that been given is just stupid Viva done well over at the Kerry and is coming really well here he will be able to come second today 16/1

5 Re: Not Cover Focused on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very good idea Sam... It will simplify things.

6 Re: Not Cover Focused on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
thank you every i bit tired tonight so only got one best bet for ITV will be back tomorrow with best bets for rest of the cards tomorrow 

3.30 Sandown Benbens - this is my best bet tonight for ITV will write up in the morning 14/1 EW

7 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:20 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I feel this be the best bet for me today might have couple more 2moz 

14:25 - Chepstow - Ballycross - we talking bets of ze day mine must have be this one going love the ground and looks set for least a place chance savvy jockey and trainer 10/1 E/W

8 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:12 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
12:45 wetherby 4 places
skipthescales 8-1 is my best hope, won lto, up 5lb but still worth a crack

9 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
no one likes Blacklion now he cheated to win that race didnt he

10 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:42 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:no one likes Blacklion now he cheated to win that race didnt he
yep, my pick last samuari should have won

11 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I hope Blaklion breaks his leg NTO that is what he gets for thinking he is the best 

12 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
can you imagine me saying that on some other sites people be crying at me and having break down 

13 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
i be banned for sexual harassment on other sites ...show us your tits kelly! 

14 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i going jump on the Hollywood bandwagon and report that actually that is a good point i going report everyone who has said that to me for sexual harassment and get lot of sympathy off people

15 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:19 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:i going jump on the Hollywood bandwagon and report that actually that is a good point i going report everyone who has said that to me for sexual harassment and get lot of sympathy off people

if only you had a pound eh kelly?

16 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:thank you every i bit tired tonight so only got one best bet for ITV will be back tomorrow with best bets for rest of the cards tomorrow 

3.30 Sandown Benbens - this is my best bet tonight for ITV will write up in the morning 14/1 EW
best call of the day made all

17 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:29 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I will be doing a other Main bet this is more of directing people to a horse

First can i say well done all who put up a tip in this section, i am not interested in who won who lost why i am saying well done is because it is all about team work no matter who got the wins etc we showed a profit at the end of the day which is all that matters not who won it and so on so well done for a good start to a new thread

12.25 Huntingdon Occasionally Your 16/1

This horse i think most of you know, if backed it last two starts which few of you did you would have won so much money out of this horse 33/1 winner and can not remember the other odds of lto so think owe it a small bet at least does post best speed rating again over GCD 

Will be back with my main bet of the day 

18 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Was very close to saying no bet advised for this section tonight but then i thought the one i picked is a safe place money chance based on the previous place form of the horse and at 9/1 that is still a nice return back if just places for us so would be happy to advise this at place chance

2.00 Huntingdon Chieftains Choice - when is this horse ever going to win lmao 21922323 that shows it is consistant maybe now is going back to hurdling might be able to change that won a good hurdles race at Sandown in Feb and does well this time of year gets the help of Bellamy who rides well on this horse 3 starts 1 win 1 place was 3rd over Ludlow gets 1lb taken off now 9/1 EW

19 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Similar weather for tomorrow Sam so i holding off again till the morning because no doubt be entire cards wiped off the snow is bad but just wanted you know i still around just holding off on betting

20 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
have a break sam only two cards tomorrow and not even sure if they be running

21 Re: Not Cover Focused on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:00 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we like trying earn ze money 2 much Col to call a break when some good horses out plus it is my turn tonight give sam a small break so u stuck wit my bits tonite got two for ea that i suggest and a couple for the SAS part 

Two best two for me the Drop in class is hard to ignore for Samtu and with both horses running so well at Southwell i would suggest looking into the two horses the most out all ones i going for 

14:00 - Southwell - Samtu - not been seein this at best but iz droppin in class n does well wen crackin on at Southwell 7/1 E/W

14:30 - Southwell - Custard the Dragon - hard to ignore the form at this C&D for this horse does too well to overlook at the current odds 9/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone 

22 Re: Not Cover Focused on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
southwell
1:30 team showtime 33-1 newbie horse but trainer is 3-8 with 2yrd olds

23 Re: Not Cover Focused on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Twelve-thirty Merdon Castle 5/1

Comes here off a mark of 65, lowest yet to race at and is stepping up to 6f again when seen over 6f in class 4 was racing off 75 and winning now is dropping all the way to class 6 on a mark of 65 10lb lighter then when racing in may never ever been in class 6 company and does very well on the AW having completed 13 starts winning 2 placing 3 times bet of the day anyone?

24 Re: Not Cover Focused on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:55 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
7.20 Wolverhampton Netley Abbey - am willing to forgive this horse i do not think was given a true effort last time out was doing well with new trainer now and started get some positive runs 3rd over this course a few starts ago now is dropping back to 1m 4 is yet to win but did run best race at this course and gets the claimer booked in 33/1EW

My normal single in my thread + Double with Luana's pick

25 Re: Not Cover Focused on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:49 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jockey fucked up that ride

26 Re: Not Cover Focused on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:30 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Two-forty Pairofbrowneyes 12/1

Sponsored content