S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2

Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:16 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
I come on everyday to look and think all do really well i do try to look at the cards but i only like the household names and they all been losing 

52 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
@Luana wrote:Seven-Fifty-five Wolverhampton Coillte Caillin 14/1

Fits this part for me tonight, got some of the best speed figures in this race and is bottom three in the weights. Comes today off a mark of 79. This is a pretty big drop when you take into account was winning class 3 races on the AW tracks on a mark of 90 this time last year, when racing and winning over todays C&D was in December 2016 and managed to win on a mark of 85 and 80. Managed to place 3rd in last two races last start was only beaten by a neck think she should of won her last race this race looks like will be hers in my view
I bump this for you just incase anyone misses it x   i followed it i always follow all your bets

53 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Will sort out ze Cheltenham thread for ya all kelly should be back in ze week and goin take full attention with the fiver challenge etc again voodoo now n she doing some new tab idea which should make it easier to navigate between threads on here because all will have own tab button instead scrolling down pages but we c how that goes i jus say yer to her an she tests it out but will defo be puttin up ze chelt  thread prob b tomorrow nite and check ice out pretendin that she wants intellectual convo with Col then quickly adds dont want bore anyone in other words rushin off init loooooooool

54 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:32 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol, i did think that lol. You know this new messenger button Sean, i found out you can load the Lounge room tab up and it stays up forever then updating so think we should move all the chat stuff to that so tips do not get lost because easy to navigate this part using the chat button

55 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:33 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
will do tha also bud i go over it 2moz nite

56 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:38 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
@Sean wrote:Will sort out ze Cheltenham thread for ya all kelly should be back in ze week and goin take full attention with the fiver challenge etc again 
Good i am glad to hear that, always notice when Kelly not around because does not get updated use enjoy reading the winners of that and the hall of fame going to start updating the lounge with random bits and pieces of information and like voodoo said make a part of it for chat because the messenger button makes it much user friendly for me and i will enjoy that putting up little bits of news and ideas also bring back the O.R.S system i know it can be annoying each night but maybe once or twice a week type of thing more effort more money even if means couple hours a night updating it all in the early hours i always stay up late at night so wont be a problem for me so will start that tomorrow building up the lounge with different interesting (try to be interesting) ideas

57 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:48 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Two-thirty-five Dark and Dangerous 14/1

Fits this section today, bottom of the weights and best speed rating. Is coming on a mark of 103 when was on this mark he won the race by a giant 16L under todays jockey who offers the usual 7lbs that was over 2m 1f so the drop in trip for this race will suit having had runs over 2m 5 soft ground to suit so hard to pass

58 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Halo Moon Doncaster Three-Twenty 12/1

Changed my plans slightly on this instead of just hunting Speed+Weight i sometimes going to go with just the bottom weight because finding not much often is matching the Bottom weight and speed at the same time.

This was last racing at Fakenham first race since November and was only 3L behind Holly Bush Henry, he was racing really well but made a mistake towards the end and could not pick up Mulholland is working well could win here.

Heaven's Guest Newcastle Three-Ten 10/1

A other bottom weighted coming on a mark of 87 2lb higher than last start when winning by half length off a mark of 85 at this course.

Won previously off a mark of 103 Ascot class two race and should be able to do so again, last year was only just beaten at C&D on a mark of 104 does well on the AW

59 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 am

Relyod5454

Weekly Fiver Champion £25.94
Weekly Fiver Champion  £25.94
Good to see you back in this secton again Luna

I have backed Higher Court....5/1...8.15...Kempton. ..stepping up in Class but has excellent form in Class 5 and hopefully will maintain.

60 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:32 am

Relyod5454

For Carmel...2.00 ...Exeter...5/1

61 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Five-Forty Kempton Flight of Fantasy

Comes here on a mark of 85 with the eyecatching Josephine Gordon booked in who is yet to have a winner of late which is not like her.

What stands out for me is the form of this horse over the course, 2221 the last being back in January when winning by 5L off a mark of 77 so is 8lbs higher for this and will be the first time challening in class 2 company but did run a very good race at Kempton in class 3 when only beaten a Small Head by Al Hamdany 

12/1 Each-Way advised 

62 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:22 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One-fifty Uttoxeter Agent Louise 16/1 

Fits both Best speed and Bottom weights, is coming on a mark of 74 back to when running over C&D a few years ago when only beaten under a length that day on heavy going jockey is in form and now might be able to win here

63 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:One-fifty Uttoxeter Agent Louise 16/1 

Fits both Best speed and Bottom weights, is coming on a mark of 74 back to when running over C&D a few years ago when only beaten under a length that day on heavy going jockey is in form and now might be able to win here
Well done Luana xx

64 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:05 pm

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thank you Luana x

65 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:35 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Luana some brilliant racing today so far on ITV see all 5 of them lined up similar to race before enjoying racing today, think the Festival is just what we all needed to make us want to watch again after a hard year of card pulls etc

66 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:30 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Two O'clock Space War 20/1

2nd bottom of the weights, is set to go off a mark of 62 + 7lb claimer making it 8lbs lighter than when last winning on the AW over this distance (had a 5lb claimer that day) that becomes just 4lbs lighter than when winning in these conditions, when last seen was coming 4th out of 11 is a previous course winner, just suggest a small stake on this one in what looks a competitive race with Crosse Fire looking set to take this race two years in a row if i was having a big gamble it would be Crosse Fire, Gabrial The Devil and Space War in that order with big concern being Monks Stand for me 

Risky Each-way small stakes advised

67 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Two O'clock Irish Thistle 9/1

Bottom weighted in this race coming at a mark of 85, when last seen over 1m 7f was competing in a class 3 race at Sandown in the Albert Hall Chase off a mark of 118 winning even tho making a mistake in that race.

Was coming off a 230 day break on last start and was on a mark of 89 making it 4lb higher weighted, so 85 will be his lowest mark yet over the chase , not sure about the Hurdles or flats i do not check that part.

Keeps the strong booking of Sam Twiston-Davies booked in who is currently 33% having had a few Nicholls horses win for him nothing that was a standout but still winners are winners. Will be having conditions and weight to suit tomorrow here is hoping

Each-Way 

68 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Three O'clock One Master 18/1

She seems to be a good horse, already winning a class one race over at Ascot in the October Stakes race, she is bottom weights for this race now, Ryan Moore did rate her well and Haggis is on fire with a 100% strike rate, Doyle is booked in, and at the odds it is worth seeing if was just a lucky horse that day or will we see much better again from her

Small Each-way stakes advised 

69 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 am

Relyod5454

Our Lucas. ...2.40...Ayr

I see that Sean has tipped this over in SAS , he is also in my Friday Fiver. Up in class as he bids for hat trick. Available at 6/1 or 11/2 for 4 Places.  BET 365

Thanks again for RP...there is terrific info in the paper if you could only dig it out properly!

70 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One thirty Pearl Noir 22/1

Bottom of the weights, comes today off a mark of 58 which is similar to his AW rating and 2lb lighter to when he wont at Ripon last year winning that day by over a length and is 14lb lighter than when winning over this course and distance around this time of year he is known to win races and over this course shown good past form 

Each-Way small stake suggested

71 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
five thirty Mitchum 8/1 

Going against the tracker horse with this today, comes here off a mark of 46 + the 5lb claim when racing off a similar mark was coming 4th out of 14 in the Catterick race this is the best time of year to back this horse and the 5f on soft going is certainly worth backing this bottom of the weights horse 

Win only Bet Advised 

72 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:40 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Mary for the cover x

73 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon May 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Eight O'clock Excellent Team 10/1

Not bottom weighted but this part became like my home to place my tips 

This is on a mark of 105 for this race, adding into account the 7lb claimer booked in puts this at a mark of 98 making it 10lb lighter than when winning at c&d the drop to 2m and a return to good ground will be a bonus and the trainer Skelton is on form

Each-way advised 

74 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue May 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
I didnt post here, but i did in my wannabee thread

Million dollar man won at 6-1 in the 2:40 fake, not a carpet price but a winner nevertheless , ive found that the handicap system works best in 2 miles and over rather than sprints

75 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun May 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Seven fifty Essenaitch 8/1

Joint bottom of the weights in this race, only 2lb higher than when winning over c&d last August with todays jockey booked in, but is 1lb lighter than when winning at Nottingham a couple of starts after.

When last seen over C&D was on the heave going and managed to come 3rd, does have over 50% win/place strike rate over this course having won 2 out of the twelve and placed in 5 of them. 

The part of form that stood out to me was the good to soft going when racing over this type of ground he managed to win 4 out of the 10 starts and placed in 3 of them and Egan never fails to ride bad on this horse

Each-way Advised 

Small stakes also advised on the 3 Egan horses to get a Each-way patent 

One Fifty Blasim 9/2
five fifty Temple of Wonder 16/1 
Seven Fifty Essenaitch 8/1

76 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Fri May 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Five Twenty House Call 8/1

Is yet to win a race slightly out of the Handicap but with Sean Davis taking off 7lb i can see this being any big issue just been the sort of horse that seems unlucky having placed 4 times in lst 5 starts often running on the AW and Soft going so should be interesting see how handles the ground and with the weather not sure on how it will be would not mind bit of rain falling 

Each-way Advised 

77 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:01 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Seven Fifteen Outback Traveller 7/1

Just want to make a case for this horse today, because why not overly confident on it i feel deserves a mention on the site.

This horse is returning to the turf today, last time seen on the turf was in October 2017 in a class 2 race. Today is in a class 3 race first time seen in this class since August 2015 rest the time been competing in class 1 and 2 comes at a mark of 93 that is 4lbs lighter than when last seen on the turf, was racing at York in the Coral Sprint in October on good ground in class 2 and did beat some good horses that day Growl and Mr Lupton being two of them he showed promise that day a return to form from his Ascot run in the Wokingham Stakes where beat Shared Equity  who just went onto win at Epsom in the Investec Zebra. If all goes well for this horse it is booked to ride in the Wokingham again this year but i guess they seeing how performs in this race first. June is the perfect time to have a bet on this horse and when racing in class 3 races he is 2 wins 2 places from 6 starts, so the drop in class is a standout here.

Jamie Spencer booked in and he is doing well having already had a winner for this trainer at Goodwood with Raucous, and he is doing well when racing at Windsor this season. They have a 50% strike rate when working together this season.

I would of liked to of seen the odds bit more higher around 12-14/1 i would rate this horse, but am happy to accept the 7/1 and write up on it to show people i am still around, just nothing is catching the eye at the moment so it is not that i am not looking i look every night.

Note mainly for the tipping board section 

I will be doing a win only bet on this, and would suggest a each-way if see the odds drift to what i wrote above, i personally doing the win only because it is the type of horse that will either win or not and do not feel spending the bit extra for the place money is worth it stakes small and enjoy the cards. I will like to be included in the leaderboard please so all bets i put in here can you include me i like the idea of that it shows confidence amongst our great tipsters on this site nothing to hide sort of way about it all and will bring plenty of competition because everyone wants to be at the top. 

Win only Advised 

78 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:15 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote: I will like to be included in the leaderboard please so all bets i put in here can you include me i like the idea of that it shows confidence amongst our great tipsters on this site nothing to hide sort of way about it all and will bring plenty of competition because everyone wants to be at the top. 

Win only Advised 
I got my eye on 2 other tipsters from a other site been watching them the past couple of months and writing down they show a decent profit/strike rate and will be asking them over soon so be lot more competition for you Luana, i am slowing down on my tips now because was working it out i taking on more and more bets each day at one time it was 8 bets so trying to go back to 2-4 each day but at the same time i would do more if others really stood out especially now the leaderboard is around i want to be at top   so got to focus more i do like your pick for tomorrow if one of the trackers or my two become a NR i will have a bet on this one if stays at the odds if drops i will miss it out

79 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:48 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
my pick is red alert for this race , luke morris and lost the race only in the last stride 18-1

80 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Four Thirty Zulu Oscar 12/1

Comes here today on a mark of 110, that is 12lbs lighter than last winning mark this time last year when winning by 2L at Chepstow on a mark of 122 beating that occasion Muffins for Tea. This will be the first time he is seeing the distance of 2m7f but did manage 2m5 so should not be a issue.

Each-Way Advised 

Two Fifteen Kiruna Peak 7/1

She is taking her first handicap hurdle debut here on a nice mark of 94 Timeform rates this a main danger to the current favourite Westerbee, but like it says he prone to mistakes that horse so i backing this one

Each-Way Advised

81 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:02 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not the strongest of returns for me this Year but not one to give up we go again 

Ten past two Goal 7/1

Comes here at a mark of 97, which is 1lb lighter than when last winning and 3lb lighter than when coming 6th over C&D on his last start. 

Each-Way advised 

Four O'clock Rock N Rolla 8/1

I would of liked to of seen a bigger price but will take it, steps up to 1,1f here when seen over this distance last was only beaten a neck off a mark of 74 was so unlucky if you backed him last time you would not of felt like did not get a real run for your money he done well and with the ground going soft he could make a bold bid towards the end and get himself a win i will expect this one to be drifting out 

Out of the two my most confident one goes to Rock N Rolla

Each-Way Advised 

Also a Small Each-Way double advised 

82 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Three O'clock Nuzha 10/1

Is on the same mark of 49 as when placing over c&d last time out was beaten 2l that day she showed at Southwell in a class 5 when winning by 4l that this task is not beyond her yet to win on the turf but that should change here 

Each-way Advised 

Ten past seven Glamorous Dream 8/1

Weird one this horse is managed to win finally on last start with Probert taking the ride and gets a big 8lb raised here is stepping back to 6f now having ran over 6 on the AW is sure to find this much tougher but i feel the inform Probert can see this get a other win 

Each-way Advised 

Eight Thirty Valco De Touzaine 16/1

The step to 2m4 might be just what this horse is needing, had Draycott Place 7l behind at Punchestown last start and is getting extra 1lb off now for that race was once rated a 144 horse and was winning off 13lb higher two years ago went off to the hurdles then  returned to chasing in June 

Each-way Advised

83 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Four o'clock Heir of excitement 12/1

First time wind op and is coming off a mark of 67 here and won a race last May on a mark of 72 which now makes this 5lb lighter than when last winning and going back over similar circumstances with the drop back to 7f still a young horse and bottom of the weights. It also posts the best speed over Distance and Going which is good to firm, is the best rated horse in the field. Shane Gray the jockey booked in had the win that day on this horse

Each-way advised 

84 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:43 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Four o'clock Masham Star 9/1 

Just noticed last horse i advised on here was Four o'clock. 

I wonder how many people read that and quickly jumped off the page and left, would not blame anyone. I know let a few down more than once on here more so during a challenge, what makes me go for this is the weights now is 4lb lighter than last start and only 3lb higher than last win at a mark of 92 here, prefers the smaller fields and they have put in stablemate Poet's Society, i would love them both to get head in front at the start and really set the pace and make all and towards the end these two battling it out, maybe some might want to use that for a cover not me well not today. Last year was 2nd over c&d with very similar conditions off a mark of 100 that makes this now 8lbs lighter, Norton is booked in who is now 25% along with the trainer who is inform and also posts the best speed over course going and distance

Each-way advised 

85 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
lol, ive just tipped up poets society!!

86 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Six Twenty Lunar Deity 13/2 

5lb claim offered by Naseb puts this on a mark of 59 back to the mark when winning in June last year, was winning races off 18lb at one time and holds a AW mark of 73.

Placed 3rd at Sandown over this distance at the end of July and made a run of the race too late but was the first time he was trying this distance maybe the Jockey will of learnt something from that and position this just right today.

Win only bet Advised 

87 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice one Mary

88 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Sean, i managed to find a other one for tomorrow 

Eight Fifteen Harlequin Striker 15/2

Comes here today on a mark of 70, when last winning over this distance at Windor a couple of years ago was 78 so makes that 8lb lighter here today, is also 2lb lighter than when last winning.

When going over C&D last year was weighted at 79 in a class 4 race with todays jockey booking, which puts it at 9lb lighter today managed to come 4th which compared to the time before when seen at Sandown was a huge improvement the good going will be much suited to this today.

Win only Advised 

89 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Relyod5454

@Luana wrote:Six Twenty Lunar Deity 13/2 

5lb claim offered by Naseb puts this on a mark of 59 back to the mark when winning in June last year, was winning races off 18lb at one time and holds a AW mark of 73.

Placed 3rd at Sandown over this distance at the end of July and made a run of the race too late but was the first time he was trying this distance maybe the Jockey will of learnt something from that and position this just right today.

Win only bet Advised 
Well done Luna!

90 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Relyod too kind x

Seven Twenty Cliff 10/1

Comes to today's race on a mark of 54, this will be the lowest he's been on ever on the turf. That falls 9lb lower than when racing over soft going at Nottingham in May and 12lb lower then when going off at 66 over Course and distance in April. Last win in class 6 company was on a mark of 63 which is 9lb lighter today and did manage a win in class 5 rated 11lb higher than today one of these wins came when the going was soft i personally think this races better over soft ground acts well this time of year and the trainer Tinkler is on form with 6 winners one being Kaeso who this site is fond of and his horses are running 60% to form. The jockey just missed out on having a win for the trainer when riding on Normandy Barriere at Redcar but he did do well for Appleby when riding Classic Pursuit to two impressive wins in under a week. Quick turn out for this horse but he is known to win after a fast turn out last being in January 2017 when quickly turned out after 5 days to go onto win and he won a race around this time last year on a mark of 65

Win only bet advised

Also Advising a each-way double with this and Father McKenzie (see Sams write up) 

91 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:24 pm

antoine.op

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Luana wrote:Thank you Relyod too kind x

Seven Twenty Cliff 10/1

Comes to today's race on a mark of 54, this will be the lowest he's been on ever on the turf. That falls 9lb lower than when racing over soft going at Nottingham in May and 12lb lower then when going off at 66 over Course and distance in April. Last win in class 6 company was on a mark of 63 which is 9lb lighter today and did manage a win in class 5 rated 11lb higher than today one of these wins came when the going was soft i personally think this races better over soft ground acts well this time of year and the trainer Tinkler is on form with 6 winners one being Kaeso who this site is fond of and his horses are running 60% to form. The jockey just missed out on having a win for the trainer when riding on Normandy Barriere at Redcar but he did do well for Appleby when riding Classic Pursuit to two impressive wins in under a week. Quick turn out for this horse but he is known to win after a fast turn out last being in January 2017 when quickly turned out after 5 days to go onto win and he won a race around this time last year on a mark of 65

Win only bet advised

Also Advising a each-way double with this and Father McKenzie (see Sams write up) 
GREAT TIPPING LUANA VERY CONFIDENT IN THE WIN ONLY ALSO

92 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Brilliant Luana really is well done

93 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Relyod5454

Two iin a row...well done!

94 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:55 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great stuff and thank you, followed that one.  Good luck with the Father.

95 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
nice one Luana i did not do it because i avoid the price family bets because can not swallow my pride you tart but you did well with that shame that SAS tarts  let you down on the double

96 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:02 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone and thank you Relyod it was because of you i started doing this part based on weights 

Lol Paul, that is the way it goes i looked into the Father horse myself and thought stood a big chance of winning but was not to be today

Please read the red writing below before taking this bet x

Six Forty Nanabad 14/1

This one will not be a popular bet i am not thinking tomorrow. Not done much since started running but does have a slice of form over this course and distance which was her only win. After that was put on a mark of 85, was 2nd at Cork on a mark of 80 both of these runs came over different types of grounds heavy up to good which indicates acts on any going.

Today is on a mark of 73 include the 7lb claims of the jockey that puts this at 7lb lighter than when placing up at Cork and around 6lb lighter than the place at Tipperary where was sent off on a mark of 86 but did have todays jockey booked in that day claiming the 7lbs again my maths might be bit wrong with all this because the weights allowance sometimes mixes up my mind i am not sure if they take the 7lb claim off on racing post when put the number down or if you have to take it off yourself i will look into this.

Each-way advised 

This one is far from a safe bet so please only gamble on this one if got the spare money that can afford to risk losing, if looking for a safer option the two tracker horses stand a big chance and would be better investing money into them both  

97 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:44 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
think i have brought out the fight in a few people credit where due to Paul and Robert both fired the shots and both won will have to up my game 

Seven Fifty Dance Alone 10/1

I really think the market have this race wrong i was expecting this to be at the top and Avalanche to be the 10/1 so was a nice suprise for this horse, was 5L behind truffles at Galway on this mark but to me all that did was show big improvement because at the same mark over at Galway was beaten by Truffles the start before that by 10L, in theory this is actually on a mark of 59 if you take into account the 10lb claimer that this one is getting here won off a mark of 61 at this course and distance in June i am going to offer different advise tonight, I have taken this bet but if i see Avalanche drift out to around 9/1+ then i would be taking that bet also but tonight it stands at just this horse runs well this time of year often in the place money 

Each-way advised 

98 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:03 pm

Roses'n'Wine

Regular
Regular
@Luana wrote:

Seven Fifty Dance Alone 10/1

I really think the market have this race wrong i was expecting this to be at the top and Avalanche to be the 10/1 
i have always found stuff like this very good from Tipsters because what you said here about them having it wrong seems to of happened now with it becoming 9/2 always amazes me how tipsters predict stuff like this it is clever for someone who does not tip like myself

99 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:43 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Read what we write Roses, if you read that then you will soon be able to do it,  do not be fooled by thinking we clever doing it because it is not honestly not if you are willing to learn. I will be happy to show you how to read a card anytime you want 

Five past Three Wind Place And Sho 9/1

Three horses stood out to me in this race Cray, Becky the Thatcher and this one, so i took a slight page out of the S.A.S book and went for the speed which this one just about beat Becky the Thatcher at. Will be coming here on a mark of 75 which seems comfortable when you take into account the last time this went over the hurdles he was on a mark of 113  in a class 3 race this now being a class 5. I think we best to go back to the closest he went to winning over hurdles when beaten a neck and that was in a class 4 at Leicester he was on a mark of 107 that is 32lbs he was well backed to win that race and he went from the back and just missed out on winning that race he certainly would be needing this further distance he would of won last time out if he did not refuse to run and the trainer does well over at this track 

Will each-way the bet because i think Becky the Thatcher is a big threat to my selection 

Each-way advised 

100 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:
Five past Three Wind Place And Sho 9/1

Three horses stood out to me in this race Cray, Becky the Thatcher 
Always the way that is lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next