You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2

Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It might be a good idea to set up its own home for the " Bottom Three in the Handicap " It will stop clustering up Pauls...For the Tarts. Anyone who tips a horse anywhere and realises it falls in to this category might also post it here... Hope that isn't asking too much. Thanks again everyone who has contributed... maybe there might be something in it or it will just peter out.

2 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you Relyod i will be working on this just work at moment all rush rush with the christmas part coming up so trying get lot of work done so i get a little time off before christmas but not forgot and will be posting soon i get the time and thank you Voodoo for taking over for now because it seems like you get the theory i working on i noticed many winners coming out of bottom weighted when it is combined with the top speed xx

3 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
To be honest Luana it seems to be most my picks are actually bottom weighted and speed ratings well most of them only noticed it because of what you said but i look at horses then check at the end and they happen to be just that so maybe is something in it because i do get a few good winners so something i be doing from now on because it seems half the horses i go for fall into them sections anyway lol 

Just two that i found looking at cards go into the section might be more but not horses i was tempted by to bet on these two i was and Top boy is one my main picks now, did not look too much into other cards because nothing stood out for me so might be some more that are bottom weighted and top speed just not for me to personally pay attention into the card itself 

1.10 Wolvwerhampton Top Boy 5/1
3.40 Wolverhampton Living Leader 33/1 

4 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:13 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Voodoo

A few at Wolverhampton for consideration all done EW

Always Amazing...1.10...11/2

Steaming...2.40...6/1

Pitch High...3.40...13/2

Good luck everyone.

5 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
3.20 Dibloam 11/4

6 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bottom 3 good speed and i do rate this horse 

4.10 Dundalk Your Pal Tal 8/1

7 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thello...5.30...Newcastle... 11/2....4...Places

General Allenby...3.20...Lingfield... 15/2...4... Places

Good luck Mike.... Voodoo

8 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.25 Market Rasen Towering joint bottom weight with a claimer booked in who is running well 16/1
3.30 Market Rasen Roxyfret fits the trends low weight speed close LTO shoult be winning 3/1

9 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hopefully we can find another one!

Samphire Coast...10/1...7.30....Clemsford City

Pixiepot...9/2...3.30....Market Rasen..... Both EW

Good luck Voodoo

10 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just about broke even today (Two Seconds)

Lunar Flow...12.50...Sandown Park...8/1

Ramore Will...1.55...Sandown Park...10/1

Good luck all!

11 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Just leave these here will edit if any more going look at other card will also post some in Pauls part because i think pretty good cards tomorrow 

Half-two Southwell Hammer Gun 14/1

More of a interest bet than anything, been checking the bottom weighted horses and this stood out because i am sure was on this thread other day, might of even been me. Is falling to a very good mark here comes at 76 when done the 4 time wins in a row was off 58 64 69 and 75 so being on a mark of 76 is of interest especially when you take into account that when won at 75 was at this very course 

Three o'clock Southwell Best Tamayuz 20/1 

A other fitting into the table of this part a previous C&D winner, on a mark of 56 having had wins at 65 been off for a year so is bit of a worry but when last seen was 3rd on a mark of 59 beaten by Custard the Dragon not out of this now slightly stepped up in trip was coming 4th out of 12 off a mark of 59 when last over C&D in this class 

Three-Thirty Southwell Chillililli 25/1

Slightly cheating with this one but Sean had this other week for good place money 100/1 falls into the bottom weights but does not have good speed rating Sean will no doubt back this again and i will let him do a much better write up on it because i know little about this one

12 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice to see you around again Luana

I have one in the 3.00

MEDICI MOON...11/2...Southwell

13 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:Just leave these here will edit if any more going look at other card will also post some in Pauls part because i think pretty good cards tomorrow 

Half-two Southwell Hammer Gun 14/1

More of a interest bet than anything, been checking the bottom weighted horses and this stood out because i am sure was on this thread other day, might of even been me. Is falling to a very good mark here comes at 76 when done the 4 time wins in a row was off 58 64 69 and 75 so being on a mark of 76 is of interest especially when you take into account that when won at 75 was at this very course 
Well done Luana x

14 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:Just leave these here will edit if any more going look at other card will also post some in Pauls part because i think pretty good cards tomorrow 

Three o'clock Southwell Best Tamayuz 20/1 

A other fitting into the table of this part a previous C&D winner, on a mark of 56 having had wins at 65 been off for a year so is bit of a worry but when last seen was 3rd on a mark of 59 beaten by Custard the Dragon not out of this now slightly stepped up in trip was coming 4th out of 12 off a mark of 59 when last over C&D in this class 
i did have bet on this last minute seeing you do well nice drift nice place money thank you

15 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:06 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great work today Luana! I knew you would figure out how to get this to work!

16 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:01 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you i am working on tomorrow ones now, i have found a bet of the day which will post up in that section now and be back in moment if find anything for this part

17 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
One o'clock Pretty Bubbles 7/1

This just about managed to fit into this section, Bottom weighted and almost best speed over going course and distance, was just slightly behind on the speed figures over the course being beaten by Diamond Lady on speed ratings when comes to the course but on going Diamond lady is 83 and Pretty Bubbles is 94 which i feel makes up slightly when comes to the course speed, is racing off a mark of 70 here having raced off 70 over C&D two starts back and placed 2nd in that race, then given a 1lb rise last time out and managed 3rd, did manage to win this race last year off a mark of 82 that is 12lb heavier and with Josephine Gordon booked back in for the ride out should be able to get a harder run at this race 

Six-fifty Rouge Nuage 20/1

Not many higher odds that i do like tomorrow and thought be a day where i tipping up the shorter odds then this one stood out. It first posted best speed over going course and distance then added bonus it fell into the bottom 3 in the weights. Is coming to this race on a mark of 74 dropping 2lbs from last race and back on the same mark when winning over C&D in August gets Quinn back in the saddle and i feel with the weights speed and good jockey all proven to win over this C&D then 20/1 is surely a must take price for each-way players

Just the two fell into this section for me, how i go about it is do my normal working out then see if fall into this section that way they end up being genuine picks i would of normally bet on which will give a true example of if the Bottom weights + Speed combination does work in the long run will start totaling up the results for 3 months starting today that will give a clear test run if shows profit to the pound within 3 months then it is a workable system

18 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Two o'clock Lingfield Shyron 11/1

Just the one falling into this for me tonight, coming off a mark of 82 having just raced off 87 so a big 5lbs taken off today plus the usual claimer booked in 5lb that is now 10lbs lighter than last time out in a class 3 race having rode out in class 2, was winning class 2 and 3 races last year and won over C&D last march off a mark of 90 and 88 in class 2 company the only other horse in this race that may be of interest to someone is Alfred Hutchinson which i suggest taking a peak into

19 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:Two o'clock Lingfield Shyron 11/1

Just the one falling into this for me tonight, coming off a mark of 82 having just raced off 87 so a big 5lbs taken off today plus the usual claimer booked in 5lb that is now 10lbs lighter than last time out in a class 3 race having rode out in class 2, was winning class 2 and 3 races last year and won over C&D last march off a mark of 90 and 88 in class 2 company the only other horse in this race that may be of interest to someone is Alfred Hutchinson which i suggest taking a peak into

well done Luana, you are getting a nice feel for this now 

i did manage to sneak a 25-1 place so very happy boy with this race

20 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Spot on tipping and great explanation brace move to make in that type of race

21 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done  Luana....with your handicapping knowledge if anyone can make a success of this you can. Where do you get  your speed ratings from and would they be the same as the guy in ATR ? Are all speed ratings the same or is it open to interpretation?

22 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very interesting indeed, especially the explanation given by Luana. very useful and if it keeps on working, a great little system.

nothing has matched with my numbers so far and the bottom weight but it is going through the number mills as well to see if some trend can be established in the future.

23 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:One o'clock Pretty Bubbles 7/1

This just about managed to fit into this section, Bottom weighted and almost best speed over going course and distance, was just slightly behind on the speed figures over the course being beaten by Diamond Lady on speed ratings when comes to the course but on going Diamond lady is 83 and Pretty Bubbles is 94 which i feel makes up slightly when comes to the course speed, is racing off a mark of 70 here having raced off 70 over C&D two starts back and placed 2nd in that race, then given a 1lb rise last time out and managed 3rd, did manage to win this race last year off a mark of 82 that is 12lb heavier and with Josephine Gordon booked back in for the ride out should be able to get a harder run at this race 

Six-fifty Rouge Nuage 20/1

Not many higher odds that i do like tomorrow and thought be a day where i tipping up the shorter odds then this one stood out. It first posted best speed over going course and distance then added bonus it fell into the bottom 3 in the weights. Is coming to this race on a mark of 74 dropping 2lbs from last race and back on the same mark when winning over C&D in August gets Quinn back in the saddle and i feel with the weights speed and good jockey all proven to win over this C&D then 20/1 is surely a must take price for each-way players

Just the two fell into this section for me, how i go about it is do my normal working out then see if fall into this section that way they end up being genuine picks i would of normally bet on which will give a true example of if the Bottom weights + Speed combination does work in the long run will start totaling up the results for 3 months starting today that will give a clear test run if shows profit to the pound within 3 months then it is a workable system
And that was the money shot

24 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Jockey change but still got job done worth the extra day wait

25 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done luana and relyod looking a very profitable thread

26 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Turned me ova meh w d on that kid deserved ze win

Sent from Topic'it App

27 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:Well done luana and relyod looking a very profitable thread
Thanks Millster.... It might have been my idea but you have  the credit to Luana...she's producing the goods!....hopefully it will continue.

28 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One for tomorrow if she is turned out again quickly....ran poorly today but is entered in the 8.45 

Pink Ribbon... Clemsford City....8/1..EW

Won at Wolverhampton second last run...

29 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
wow, top tipping Luana well done, love it when you log into your account and you have to work out why its more than you thought!

Six-fifty Rouge Nuage 20/1

30 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:07 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Relyod5454 wrote:Well done  Luana....with your handicapping knowledge if anyone can make a success of this you can. Where do you get  your speed ratings from and would they be the same as the guy in ATR ? Are all speed ratings the same or is it open to interpretation?
I work on Racing Post Top Speed all have to be highest over Going Course and Distance then lowest weighted, then i make a choice out of little bits of information based on above bet if won over the current weight in the past jockey booked in and so on then make a final choice. Today did not manage to find one but will be looking each night now.

Thank you everyone, does not matter who gets the winner it is all team work on the thread profit is profit no matter who wins it and am glad to see we are managing to show a profit so far hope it will carry on which i think it will over time.

31 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:
@Relyod5454 wrote:Well done  Luana....with your handicapping knowledge if anyone can make a success of this you can. Where do you get  your speed ratings from and would they be the same as the guy in ATR ? Are all speed ratings the same or is it open to interpretation?
I work on Racing Post Top Speed all have to be highest over Going Course and Distance then lowest weighted, then i make a choice out of little bits of information based on above bet if won over the current weight in the past jockey booked in and so on then make a final choice. Today did not manage to find one but will be looking each night now.

Thank you everyone, does not matter who gets the winner it is all team work on the thread profit is profit no matter who wins it and am glad to see we are managing to show a profit so far hope it will carry on which i think it will over time.
Thank you Luana....you really have had a great few days an insurance against the bad days which invariably follow! So enjoy!

32 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:13 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just saw this well done you two can see this being a positive thread on here in the future 3 wins above 10/1 in 3 days always gets the thumbs up from me lol

33 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Just saw this well done you two can see this being a positive thread on here in the future 3 wins above 10/1 in 3 days always gets the thumbs up from me lol
Thank you Ice, at this stage I'm just the doorman, it's all Luana's work.

34 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
I not managed to find none for Friday, i am being strict with it and not just picking random stuff i think that is the true honest way of doing something like this so not forgot about it just nothing that matched the way i set out for it lot of higher weights i noticed for tomorrow that stand the chance

35 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:05 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Three o'clock All the Chimneys 7/1

Is bottom weighted and almost matches the best speed rating coming into this race today, is coming on a mark of 100 having been racing off 102 last time out was 2nd over C&D on a mark of 99 only just beaten by Ontopoftheworld i think he can reverse the places

Twelve-twenty-five That's the deal 20/1

Is the only C&D winner in this field, having bottom weight and best speed and with the booking of Lee Edwards made this worth a risk, is on a mark of 98 only 1lb higher than when winning over C&D, really likes Southwell and is a old horse so might not be giving the best work we have seen but can still give a small bit of place money won over here 2 times and placed 7 times Edwards works well with this one having himself give this 2 wins and 9 places

36 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:26 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:Three o'clock All the Chimneys 7/1

Is bottom weighted and almost matches the best speed rating coming into this race today, is coming on a mark of 100 having been racing off 102 last time out was 2nd over C&D on a mark of 99 only just beaten by Ontopoftheworld i think he can reverse the places

Twelve-twenty-five That's the deal 20/1

Is the only C&D winner in this field, having bottom weight and best speed and with the booking of Lee Edwards made this worth a risk, is on a mark of 98 only 1lb higher than when winning over C&D, really likes Southwell and is a old horse so might not be giving the best work we have seen but can still give a small bit of place money won over here 2 times and placed 7 times Edwards works well with this one having himself give this 2 wins and 9 places
Hi Luana....That's the Deal..is 12.55...in case anyone might think it's withdrawn.

37 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:58 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
im liking thats the deal as well, good luck all

38 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Two-twenty Lingfield Drop Kick Murphi 33/1

Slightly cheating with this one when comes to my plan, but i like to sometimes go outside different angles if i think a horse can win, and will not stop tipping up a horse all because for example in this case does not match the plan speed in this instance. This is coming today off lowest mark ever of 52 with a huge booking of a 7lb claimer. It is not often see this on the AW and when did was not running well last time on the AW was on a mark of 78 that is 26lb lighter today. This time last year between August and September won 2 races both coming at a mark of 68 and 72 did well to come 4th on last start was around 3l behind that was in a 5f race and is stepping back up to 6f here young jockey who is doing well enough not enough runs to know how he is but does have a win on the AW tracks at Southwell and a place run here seems to perform better on the AW looking at his stats 

Each-way advised Small stakes

One-thirty Newbury Joe Farrell 7/1

Many might be getting tired of this horse, but does have a good start to the chase behind him 424, they thought would be a good chaser because when went to chase was given a 135 mark which now drops to 126 for this race so 9lb better off than the handicapper first rated this, closest got was at Ffos Las in a novices chase off a mark of 133 when was 2nd 14l behind Solighoster, i think this will make a very good chase horse in the long run and worth supporting 

Each-way advised Medium Stakes

39 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Long time since we had horse on here

Pearl Spectre...12.00..Lingfield...11/2

40 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:35 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
will be around when i can, i still check the cards and found this one that fits here 

Two-ten Ayr Presented 11/1

Posts the best speed figures around here and is bottom of the weights. coming on a mark of 101 which is 1lb lighter than last start and is keeping the 5lb claimer booked in making this a mark of 96 today, won over this course in a class 3 race off a mark of 116 this time last year and that come off heavy ground is a reliable horse with last ten starts reading 4422p23334 and i think with this weight falling will help this one today, was 4th over c&d on last start and why not the safest of options i thought i would give it a mention and just a small bet advised 

Each-way advised small stakes

41 Re: Bottom three in the handicap....Part 2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Three-fifty-five Spring over 10/1 

Spring over if stays on feet can beat this field lot of pull jobs and lot of falling makes this come bottom weights and good speed off a mark of 79 lowest ever weights with a good claimer won a race off a mark of 90 couple years ago the bishop will be a danger in this race both good horses

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum