DECEMBER TIPS

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 DECEMBER TIPS on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
12.30 Newcastle Maxed out King could make all for this race 7/1 

1.50 Newbury Dino Velvet should be a good race this one but this is my pick out of pretty tough company 14/1

2.25 Newbury Cosmeapolitan trainer does well in this race and i always back this when i can 9/1 

2 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:59 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
After Bet Warning.....
Spoiler:
al

3 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:00 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@HenYas wrote:After Bet Warning.....
Spoiler:
al
Inspired by Tina.  Also waiting on Bishops Road for 3k but if it don't win, I should get about 300

4 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:13 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done Henyas some clever betting that is really like seeing bets like this land proper betting that is when someone uses small stakes to win big

5 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:well done Henyas some clever betting that is really like seeing bets like this land proper betting that is when someone uses small stakes to win big
Cheers Paul, lets just hope bishops wins now...small stakes again for good returns
ps got old guard from here, so thanks for all that put that one up

6 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
so unlucky that was Henyas i thought you had it then what a bastard that is but still earned good money

7 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
proper savvy bet well done buddy agree always best bets to take an win on always doin them type of bets myself puntin horses out for beer money an has u see can win big

8 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well done on your win Henyas x

9 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks all and shame about Bishops but good money for small stakes again. 

Tonight Ive got a little patent and ew treble.  Seen them on here already but worth repeating..
Broughtons Fancy
Dolphins Village 
Bonnie Gals (rowlestone rondezvu for a single ew)

10 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
well done henyas and we dont care about after timing on here, just like to see people winning money and bashing the bookie!

11 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:24 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:well done henyas and we dont care about after timing on here, just like to see people winning money and bashing the bookie!
I noticed that Will, that's why I thought was ok to put up because people just happy to see each other winning.  Just a shame, cause I thought to put it on the 4horses thread but been doing shite recently...just typical.

12 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done HenYas very good bet that was and agreed do not care about after timing nothing wrong in that dont need post up every single bet you take it is about the money 

1.45 Leicester Astracad a horse i often back drop in trip and huge drop in weights should be winning 5/1

1.55 Carlisle Dakota Grey decent runner over c&d and won that time worth a risk 8/1

2.15 Leicester Zen Master interesting debut on handicap this one 10/1 

13 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:45 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good bet Henyas hope you enjoy the money, really like it when people win big amounts without having to put on lot of money always impresses me more when i hear/see someone says i spent such and such and won all this than someone saying they "lumped" on and won something. Never have a problem with anyone wanting to share their win, i know if i had a big win i will be the first to want to tell everyone and anyone who listen.

You have a good point Voodoo, this site is more about having fun and earning money than it is a "tipping" site think so many people on here are clever and proven to know how to win that not many followers if that makes sense, i have seen everyone earn their own money with own bets of course we follow others but it is a site where we do not actually need any single person actually posting a "tip" because we all do our own work and that is why we do not mind after timing like some sites do because we do not feel we are "missing out" if anything it motivates and encourages people to try doing similar like HenYas said he was inspired by Tina's bet to do his own version and well the results show it pays lol. 

So again Congratulations today HenYas x

14 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:50 am

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:well done henyas and we dont care about after timing on here, just like to see people winning money and bashing the bookie!
You went from seeing no Lucky 15's win to two in a row now Will lol

15 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:28 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Henyas and i 100% agree with all that been said above we all do it put bets on randomly in the day and do not post up i know i do it all the time when sat doing nothing lol

16 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:42 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
got a free fiver tomorrow, so going try a henyas\tina type lucky or something

tips welcome!

17 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:53 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will see what can find later i working till 6 tonight

18 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
11.50 Southwell Luv U Whatever let lot of people down lto but should make up for it here 6/1

12.50 Southwell Breaking Free does run well can win a race like this and by chance noticed was joint bottom of the handicap here 10/1

2.40 Plumpton Flashman hope can finally win for me today 13/2

3.10 Plumpton Money for nothing if only that was true bit of effort needed but should be able to win 13/2

I seemed to hit a bump in the road but going try these also in a small HenTina Lucky

19 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:17 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:got a free fiver tomorrow, so going try a henyas\tina type lucky or something

tips welcome!
If your going ew S150 Razin Hell 9/1
for win only P140 Jester Jet 11/4
Good luck buddy

20 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@HenYas wrote:
@Ubik wrote:got a free fiver tomorrow, so going try a henyas\tina type lucky or something

tips welcome!
Good luck buddy

cheers fella, only went with Jester Jet as couldn't find anything else strong 

21 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:04 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@HenYas wrote:

tips welcome!
Good luck buddy

cheers fella, only went with Jester Jet as couldn't find anything else strong 
Glad you chose the right one.  Nice little drift too.

22 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:07 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
210 The Major might be worth an ew nicker at them odds.

23 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.10 Wolverhampton Top Boy not much to bet on tomorrow so have sided with this for my main bet 5/1

2.40 Wolverhampton Gabrial's Star bit of a gamble on this one won well two starts out came 4th latest worth a try at the odds 10/1 

3.10 Wolverhampton Light from Mars been off long time but use to do well on here and with days like this you either miss them or take a risk with something like this good jockey on board also 25/1 

24 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Lingfield Stand Guard i wonder if we forgive this one for very poor run at southwell it will pay off normally someone like this will 20/1 

2.50 Lingfield Spiritual star get a good claimer booked in can win 11/1

2.05 Ludlow Moss Miss hoping can start well 6/1

2.00 Dundalk Itschessnotcheckers a small steal off the SAS this horse is something tells me it wins today a tricky type of horse 16/1

25 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Leicester No No Cardinal Thank you very much should be winning this race so thought i play for some place money on this one instead 20/1

3.25 Leicester Lost in Newyork hoping returns at best here 8/1

5.25 Chelmsford Mother of Dragons should be winning now 5/1

26 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
9.00 Chelms Mercury the only bet i like to take tomorrow not often find a bet this one gets a new trainer who should see this one improving 6/1

27 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Good call Col always worth taking on yours not often you post up with them on a weekday

28 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.30 Aintree The last Samuri going stay bit loyal to this one 8/1

2.20 Sandown Rayvin Black is dropping down the weights place chances 18/1 

2.55 Sandown Ar Mad i remember Sam mentioning this in the past 14/1

3.10 Aintree Ultragold one to watch this season is 12/1 

3.50 Sandown Happy Chappy this should win here now stepped up in trip 9/1

29 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:09 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:2.25 Newbury Cosmeapolitan trainer does well in this race and i always back this when i can 9/1 
Running tomorrow Voodoo in the 1.35

30 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not doing much this week too many no runners entire card pulls but am willing give this a chance

1.00 Lingfield Luv u watever this horse has placed twice last two starts due his win here if card goes ahead 15/2

31 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:52 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Grapevine have always like following Boinville horses 9/2

Zagnzig nice to see this one come over to Newcastle been running some decent races 9/1

Caventara came 3rd last time out will come 1st this time around 14/1

I am only spending £2 on each of these with £5 going on Grapevine i have decided to do some my own bets again now because Sean and Sam will be doing the Santa's grotto and so on so i do not follow them around this time of year and take on my own bets

32 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:11 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Two good cards cancelled again this is why I am not having a bet at moment so have not left or nothing am still around just hate looking at cards using up couple of hours just to end up wasting time where cancelled but will post up in morning if I spot anything each morning when see remaining cards and will be doing the Friday fiver no matter what but will be waiting for the mornings hope all who got bets running after cards cancelled still does well today

33 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Racecaller being shut down from 21st December lol

34 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
It won't be missed full of crap tipsters they will just blog up some other site now with their crap not one stood out that was half decent made sense to get rid of it the traffic was just not going to it because all knew was pointless site with pointless tipsters they need the help to much and need each other panicking now they can't get their 6/4 tips lol

35 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:59 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Turn off guest Sean or Sam we don't want them fuckers hanging around seeing stuff they be on the hunt now so make guests off don't need new members we got the money makers already don't need more people

36 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cudn care less wa they doin tbh long keep out my way

Sent from Topic'it App

37 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:44 am

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:Cudn care less wa they doin tbh long keep out my way

Sent from Topic'it App

they all coming round your gaff to watch the racing sean

38 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Chow

Knows way round
Knows way round
Hidden Oasis 13:35 16/1

Might get an e/w return on it

39 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.05 Southwell first Assignment i thought this would of won lto got close should win here today 5/1

2.55 Chelmsford Fredricka does well over c&d can see this one getting at least a place for me 12/1

40 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Updated Hall of fame this is the money earned for the past 24 Fridays by our champions over £1500 well done everyone because that is only just the champions totals never did add the close calls and so on

1. Relyod £20.99
2. Scram £20.05
3. Scram £6.98
4. Scram £8.53
5. Voodoo £45.45
6. Bill £209.00
7. Bill £12.29
8. Colin £50.69
9. Kelly £9.72
10. HenYas £7.70
11. Sean £45.00
12. Bill £89.00
13. Henyas £22.94
14. Henyas £93.56
15. Nick £13.81
16. Scram £77.80
17. Scram £49.68
18. Mike "Aces" £10.14
19. Desmond £11.16
20. XXICE.QUEENXX £40.00
21. UBIK £46.88
22. Tina £682.44
23. Oldrum £15.00
24. Bill Price £59.10

41 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Only doing the Two because i am going play the Santa Grotto this week so going keep my 3rd bet each day for that one will let you know what number i pulled after Kelly posts it up tonight 

2.50 Musselburgh Nicki's Nipper this horse is bit annoying for this forum, if you all got good memories you might remember Mike Bill and Sam all tipping this up and is very up and down managed to get a win out of it and not seen it been mentioned since by anyone on here she is getting a new trainer today gets a step up in trip hoping she can do well 20/1 

2.00 Wolverhampton X Rated i bet Ice Queen is going be happy she finally gets a tracker horse running tomorrow came 3rd lto should win here 13/2

42 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:43 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just the two will be doing the santa's grotto again in the morning pretty confident on these two 

2.50 Catterick Paddling dropping down the weights and can win this really easy 14/1

3.00 Southwell Ubla came close lto hoping can win here 5/1

43 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hit bit of a bad spell so hoping working with the below will break me out of that good place today but i prefer having at least a win or two in the week before Christmas 

12.50 Ludlow Shanroe in Milan i think this can beat the favorite here unlucky i thought on last run 8/1

2.30 Ludlow its a gimme a day of going for the old horses i have backed and lost for me hoping some form of payout from them all this time 9/1 

6.40 Kempton Pretty Bubbles can not help myself one day it win for me lol 9/1 

44 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
YAY!! Finished work, husband is no longer around officially single for Christmas (that is not a invite Ubike yes i know the spelling lol) and plenty of wine and movies the perfect Christmas lol

Going have lot more time on my hands now so am coming back almost full time with the odd breaks let see what we can do 

Ludlow 3.00
Dovils Date 16/1

I always go to type Devils date with this horse a girl can only but dream, not been having the best of races on the hurdles this year but is now dropping in trip and is getting a makeover with the Jockey i think Vaughan thought lets get a new jockey and new trip with a lower weight we can win this 

Newbury 3.15 
Warthog 16/1

Sticking with Sam on this one everyone thought this would win on last start but ended up coming 3rd steps up in trip which should suit it better, Pipe is still confident on this and everyone knows the Scudamore and Pipe combination is not one to mess with 

Single + Double (each way of course)

45 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Angi wrote:YAY!! Finished work, husband is no longer around officially single for Christmas (that is not a invite Ubike yes i know the spelling lol) and plenty of wine and movies the perfect Christmas lol

Going have lot more time on my hands now so am coming back almost full time with the odd breaks let see what we can do 

Ludlow 3.00
Dovils Date 16/1

I always go to type Devils date with this horse a girl can only but dream, not been having the best of races on the hurdles this year but is now dropping in trip and is getting a makeover with the Jockey i think Vaughan thought lets get a new jockey and new trip with a lower weight we can win this 

Newbury 3.15 
Warthog 16/1

Sticking with Sam on this one everyone thought this would win on last start but ended up coming 3rd steps up in trip which should suit it better, Pipe is still confident on this and everyone knows the Scudamore and Pipe combination is not one to mess with 

Single + Double (each way of course)
lol, just amended that for you!! 

husband is no longer around officially single for Christmas (that is an invite Ubike yes i know the spelling lol 

20-1 winner i gave you today my love!

46 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:25 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol wine and roses delivered to my door it is then can pay for express same day delivery lol 

Well done on your winners i been going over the site and noticed you had lots hope they keep coming

47 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Angi wrote:lol wine and roses delivered to my door it is then can pay for express same day delivery lol 

Well done on your winners i been going over the site and noticed you had lots hope they keep coming
do you live near Kelly? Cos I can save on delivery costs then, not saying Im a cheapskate or anything 

48 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I moving over to Scotland in New Year so i can sit and complain even more about the cold weather 

49 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:36 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Angi wrote:I moving over to Scotland in New Year so i can sit and complain even more about the cold weather 

come to ireland, its cold and rainy here, but the craic is mighty!

50 Re: DECEMBER TIPS on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:42 pm

Angi

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am going to Ireland sometime in the New Year since i spoke to many on here i have come to like the place and the men are gentleman unlike British men i do notice the Irish men i speak to from here are more polite and know how to have a laugh without turning it sexual you speak to a British man and within half hour you promised full on love and sexual talk, think you be shocked if read some of my pm's i think to myself sometimes how can these men really behave like that, with you it is tongue in cheek in the main but some are shocking lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum