1 IT IS THE FINALS! on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:14 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
THE FINALS

SAMANTHA VS SEAN ROBERTZ 
Student vs Teacher
Woman vs Man

The SAS do battle to end battles, war games finals 2 months  they have really earned the place in the finals.

Sam as always kind of lived unders Seans shadow him being the creator of the original nicker of the day now it is time for her to step out of that 

Between them they have earned - £358.58 to the £1 each way stakes

The original Blue Team now they go head to head winner takes all i did offer prize money for the winner but with these two it is about pride and egos who really is the best of the SAS 

NO TICKETS ITS OPEN PLAY 

EVERY BET COUNTS LUCKY 15 SUPER HEINZ GOLIATHS 

They both done it almost every single day for 2 months and have not been shy of taking bets they not afraid to post up lot of bets and to show a profit at then end tells me this is going be a good fight because i know they both want to win this title that will last a year till WAR GAMES II next October it gives them bragging rights over the other and they have been trying get one up on each other lot lately which shown that they willing risk own money just to get one up on the other well to win this will surely get that one up on the other also SAS first letter always been red for most people if you win Sam it be Sam and Sean not Sean and Sam the winners name will be up for entire year plus the prize money which you two probably not want so will donate that to charity of choice because have already put it away with the king and queen money for the year 

Sean won round one table
Sam won the semi finals table
who will win the final a true battle is expected in December 

BIG WELL DONE to VOODOO LUANA few found it hard to keep up daily for the month and gave up but the four stayed strong 

2 Re: IT IS THE FINALS! on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:55 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Thank you, and i second the well done to Voodoo and Luana both done really well and will be a big danger in War Games 2 and yes put the prize money towards future games Kelly charity gets enough money i not a big supporter of charities they always go to the wrong people so use it for future games like the King and Queen and so on i know Sean would say the same about that very happy i actually beat all three in the semi finals   but i need to win this one because we both 1-1 for leading in the war games tables 

3 Re: IT IS THE FINALS! on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:06 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done you tart you come a long way from a hanger on i remember when use take the piss out of you but you have done really well and hope you win it Sean is undefeated when he takes a challenge if you notice racingpost you voodoo he not actually ever lost a profit for profit challenge and it looks like he is losing the touch because Voodoo was not far behind him if anyone can do it you can Sam you showed that with the results in Semi Finals you shown you can beat him but like you say we both know that is because you both work together so i be interested in how you do without actually talking to him which i think you will smash it if base it on when you first came around and beat his horse that day keep that in mind you did it then by yourself you can do it Sam 100% and i for one will now be motivating you all the way 

Avoid shorts and stick to what you know best VALUE if you losing keep in mind you was minus couple weeks ago and earned over £100 going back to basics so if you find yourself falling behind do not convert to the shorts ok stick to it and you will beat him because he takes stupid random bets on which is actually his weak spot and it is when you can hit him hard he is not good at doing the multi bets that is the key to hitting him for points for you 

I will be following both personally and keeping a close eye on who is bringing home the money

4 Re: IT IS THE FINALS! on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:09 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
yes i use remember i use find you annoying then i understood your personality and knew you was joking all the time   and thank you i will do it you see i spent a year talking to him so know half his bets before he even taken them so i do know the small little tricks on point building he does so i going be doing them all plus my own tactics lmao

5 Re: IT IS THE FINALS! on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:23 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just rememb wa i told ya earlia thiz month on here n u do good n jus enjoy it kid n listen to pauls advise veh savvy that is paul

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum