Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter)

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2
3.30 Ginger Fizz 6/1 (Hint of Grey probably win now but price small)

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

52 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
King Cnut in the 3.40 they was having a laugh shocked was allowed lol went over all cards will now wait for what Luana writes up on and then i will do write up on two of my best out of the above going to go have some dinner now and watch some tv you tarts and check back later see what all are doing

53 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Let us hope that is a start of good things to this little thread, we stick to it good and bad days and that profit should go right up.

Twelve-fifty Lingfield Oborne Lady 10/1 

I was saying earlier not often bet on these sort of races, so was only promised that it be a horse like this coming out lol. What attracts me to this horse is the trainer Seamus Mullins, he does so well with his first time out bumper runners he is 2/5, he is putting a 5lb claimer into the saddle Kevin Jones, he rode a winner with Jarlath the other day for this trainer. The owners of this horse only own the one horse so lets hope starts off to a win for them.The trainer shows a plus on the National Front over at Lingfield. Feel that justifies a able risk to take even for the place part of the money we can claim on this.

Half-two Worcester Stonemadforspeed 7/1

I like your pick Paul with Purple and Gold, i also took note that Lawrence Taylor (ATR Speed) seems to be in agreement tonight with that, the troubling thing is that dreaded Jockey not won in a year curse. I also noticed Voodoo sided with Arthurs Gift but with the 6lb rise makes me not so keen at the current odds.

This was pulled out LTO unsuitable ground which was good-to-soft, which is again today. Do not understand why they do that because this run previously well over the good-to-soft ground. The jockey booked in is Harry Teal and he really turned this horse around full run form is 1325343331113 when he takes the booking. When last running over C&D this horse won by a big 4L distance between him and 2nd place Benbecula off a mark of 105 comes today 111 but with Teals 7lb claims still makes this one nicely handicapped in my eyes because makes it back to 105 when winning by 4L, also do not forget had 4 starts at this track won once and placed three times.

Last edited by Luana on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

54 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter)

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

lol you tart, ive posted dresden and relyod has as well

also my nicker is occasionally yours

55 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
and i just posted it so that 4 of us lol

56 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
that is better i changed settings so will show last few posts now from previous pages

57 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
i bet on it at 6.30pm so make it 5. I hope Dresden comes through now...

58 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
i updated mine for you just so you remember to check added a second tip

59 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
I messed up my write up, when at C&D he won by 3L on a mark of 98 it was at Wincanton the following start he won off a mark of 105 by 4L which was over slightly further distance, i also forgot to mention lost shoe in last start which will explain why he only come 3rd on that run.

60 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Paulcrossley wrote:Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

lol you tart, ive posted dresden and relyod has as well

also my nicker is occasionally yours

well done Tart 

61 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That was why wrote about it being serious wanted people follow it should never been them odds 8/1 at best in my judgment the king is back lol

62 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Well done Paul helped our thread out see stick to it we can build this pot

63 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:That was why wrote about it being serious wanted people follow it should never been them odds 8/1 at best in my judgment the king is back lol

you forgot to put for the K and Q game   bet you crying now

64 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Knew I should backed touch screen annoying when that happens

65 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1 placed £3.00
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1 placed £2.75

2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1 lost
1.50 Greyed A 7/1 lost
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1 placed £2.75
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter) WON £41.60

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

Luana 2 10/1 place £3.50 and her other we only got 3 places for trying keep it honest some got 4 we got 3
£22.00 SPENT 
£7.48
£53.60 returned

Pot now is 
£39.08

Hope this shows two things, that i take it serious and that you can build up a good pot for small money 

66 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.05 De Rasher Counter 9/1 (my best bet i think)
3.25 Carrow Queen 66/1 (very much worth a risk this is)
12.30 Presented 7/1
6.45 Dream Revivial 12/1
1.35 Another Mattie 10/1
2.40 Ninepointsixthree 9/1
2.50 Buywise 10/1

Not had a bet but why is Shoofly Mini 33/1 in the 12.50?

Double
12.15 La Bella Vida 5/2
1.35 Too Many Chiefs 5/1 (was not sure between this and Another Mattie)

Just looking at rest of cards so make sure check back tarts

67 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think i found the over priced horses for us all now that is what i try to do now hunt overpriced odds i will be back later to back Luana bets see you later tarts

68 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
nice one Paul, good shouts today!

69 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Paulcrossley wrote:2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1 placed £3.00
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1 placed £2.75

2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1 lost
1.50 Greyed A 7/1 lost
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1 placed £2.75
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter) WON £41.60

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

Luana 2 10/1 place £3.50 and her other we only got 3 places for trying keep it honest some got 4 we got 3
£22.00 SPENT 
£7.48
£53.60 returned

Pot now is 
£39.08

Hope this shows two things, that i take it serious and that you can build up a good pot for small money 
Well done you tart, nice picks and great winner

70 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Well done Paul, really good showing today. I am still looking but have the one for now it is of course a outsider but will argue a good case for it.

Half-twelve Ayr Rock of Leon 16/1

Should actually be higher in the odds, which is not something often heard i know. So why am i tipping it and having a bet. First thing is for the stakes it makes you able to try out little gambles like this, today showed that. First thing i noticed this is obviously the weights, comes on a mark of 120 now on past 4 starts was racing off 124 dropping back to 120, why is this important to me because only 4lbs well only 2 times was this allowed to race off a mark of 120, on both occasions won that race by 2L and 1L then went back to 124. Seems to be a pattern going on with this horse Unseats rider or pulls up which in turn is letting the weights fall off, or i could be just overthinking.

The soft ground will be no problem having won on soft at Lingfield, two wins over the soft in-fact. This is a big drop in class now having ran in class 2 company on last start, Dowson is claiming 5lb on this ride today making that a 115 mark here, the jockey had a win the other day on Rymers Stone that being a 12/1 horse. The drop to 3m is a good thing having won over this distance at Exeter. Does have a win in November and in December. Each-Way most certainly advised with a health warning on this one.

Twelve-fifty Exeter Shoofly Milly 25/1

Your question Paul made me look into this horse tonight.Is one of only two C&D winners in this field today, the other being Midnight Request, bit of a history between these two especially over this C&D, they met towards the end of October when this horse was pulled up and Midnight Request went on to win that race. When this horse did win over C&D that was beating Waterloo Warrior which is a Colin Tizzard horse, her rider picked up a ban for whipping her on that time. The last race was her first start back and might have just needed a run behind her, she often runs her race here so feel the 25 being offered is not a fair valuation of her chances. Each-way advised.

One-twenty-five Speredek 4/1
Might be used for some sort of filler, maybe we will put this one with your most confident selection. That is what i have done, took the double with De Rasher Counter. Double Advised.

71 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Finished up with my picks for tomorrow, have taken a chance on that Shoofly Milly.

72 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:08 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Paul, top stuff.

73 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:07 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very well done Paul good to see you back to doing it more serious now because has you see can still keep the banter + the serious tips glad you have come back with a big positive attitude and can see you building that pot up over the coming weeks just do not give up on a bad day and do not overspend on a good day and you will of hit the perfect formula

74 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Pressure is on you to save the thread now Paul or that double

75 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Twelve-forty Southwell Anastazia 12/1

This horse is taking first time run over the fibresand today, you are really looking for horses who handle heavy ground on the turf but like says this is a versatile horse. Fibresand is a heavy type of track and it will need a horse who knows what it is doing, this is being run over 1m so will be a couple of bends to be taking which will suit this horse today.

Is coming on a mark of 62 today, same weight recieved LTO when running the AW at Kempton managing to place 3rd on that day, she showed a positive attitude having returned to the AW tracks, she has won off greater marks than today one being in May off a mark of 66 rode by todays jockey.

Acts well in November, and is sired by Kyllachy. Each-Way advised.

Will post more soon, still looking.

Six-fifty-five Chelmsford Bubble and Squak 8/1

Surely this should finally be winning today, form is 222 gets the best speed figures here, not beaten far on all 3 of them starts.

Is getting the help of Ben Curtis booked in today, who is running so well. Picking up a win on Broadhaven Honey which was sent off at 20/1 and Blue Harmony who was sent off 66/1. So he knows how to handle the type of horses you expect to at least be placing but this should be winning this race. Am pretty confident on it today, if was not for the mere fact plenty of new horses are in this field. You could have the next big thing in this field so risks are coming attached. But with the experience i am hoping that will play to this ones advantage. She does seem to prefer the 1m distance that showed at Kempton and is sired by Mastercraftsman, who holds wins over 1m, i be interested in seeing this go over the turf in the future on heavy ground. Each-Way advised due to the new horses in the field.

Last edited by Luana on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

76 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:12.30 Presented 7/1 2.40
6.45 Dream Revivial 12/1 placed 3.40
2.40 Ninepointsixthree 9/1 NR
Shame did not do the Cheif bet instead for the singles or maybe with your double Luana we will keep trying 

Spent £22.00
Pot £24.88

Not just going bet for the sake of it on here so just the three i found for me 

5.25 Shadow Seeker 25/1 (serious bet)
3.50 Quadriga 9/1
7.55 East Coast Lady 10/1

77 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Added a second one Paul, and yes only post up bets you serious about no need bet on lot of horses if unsure.

Bad luck for us today arranged it slightly wrong but lessons will of been learnt.

78 Re: For the Tarts on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:33 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Forgot my double of the day you tarts 

Nicker of the Day

1.45 Alpha Tauri 80/1

Double of the Day

2.35 Oscar's Song 5/1
3.00 Resolution Bay 3/1

79 Re: For the Tarts on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
No write ups tonight for me, i will leave it to you to do the points for the thread Paul, i do not want to bump threads one after other so will say it on here. Well done to Ice Queen winning the challenge i missed it today. Thank you to Colin i will try harder now take a couple more bets that i would not normally write about because time consuming, and well done to Sean leading the War Games. Well done to everyone involved in the fiver challenge, was some good picks, all the best with your picks for tomorrow everyone.

Lets try a double on these two
One - Enigmatic 13/8
One-twenty-five - Lastbutnotleast  13/8 

Singles

One-fifty - Perfect Candidate 12/1
Two-twenty-five - Theinval 16/1
Three-thirty - Poker Play 10/1
Seven-forty-five - Rizzle Dizzle 13/2

I want to try to do the nicker challenge now 

Nicker of the day - Three twenty - New Kid In Town 25/1 

80 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:06 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was tempted by poker play and do not forget to check the smart slip if your able to use it  Luana some of your prices could of been better going to put your singles plus nicker in a double vision bet

81 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:
Singles

One-fifty - Perfect Candidate 12/1
Well done Luana on this one you got lucky with that

82 Re: For the Tarts on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Yes i agree very lucky, i do not think i be so fast to bet on Perfect Candidate next time in similar race. Was playing for place money + place points for my Wars games on that so am happy it won, but not one i am big on for rest of the season, was a sloppy race and a very lucky winning horse today.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum