S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » For the Tarts

For the Tarts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151 Re: For the Tarts on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:I do not like tipping for the sake of it so nothing for me today but will share with you this one interest bet i am taking on tomorrow, nothing stands out to me at all tomorrow when looking over the cards 

Three-fifty Taunton Fearsome Fred 25/1

Paying a slight interest in this horse at the moment, not much to do with the weights as such with this one just a horse i been keeping a eye on gets a 3lb claimer on board and is stepping up back to 3m now ran well over PTP at 3m more of personal choice but thought i share what i am having a bet on.

very nice 2nd thank you, 

152 Re: For the Tarts on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Friday fiver challenge tomorrow i want to beat Tina going be hard to get over £700 on a fiver but with all these higher value horses winning it gives you hope lol

153 Re: For the Tarts on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
No horses fall into the Low Weights again for me 

ITV

One-fifty-five Twenty Eight Guns 8/1

Twenty Eight Guns turns up today at a mark of 122, which is only 2lbs higher than when winning over at Wincanton over the soft going by 9L with Black Narcissus behind , is slightly stepping up in trip for this race to 2m 5f which should not be a problem having competed at Ffos Las over this distance and only got beat by a Small head on that day. The trouble for this horse was the huge weight it gained for having such a good year of many wins and near misses the handicapper noticed and kept pushing this up in the weights, only in April she was running off a mark of 130 so the current mark of 122 does look pleasing on the eye. What stood out to me was her run LTO she had Get on the Yagar about 15L behind her on that day and the horse just went onto ride at Fontwell in a class 3 beating a field of 6 by 7L , the jockey Robert Dunne is on form lately having had 5 wins main one being the impressive win on Famous Milly a 10/1 shot horse winning by a huge 17L and he did give Scudamore his first win this week when riding Corner Creek to a good win over at Southwell 

Half-two Southfield Theatre 9/1

I am going to give this one a chance, was reading the trainers comments on this on the racing post and was saying how they putting the first time blinkers on and is a smaller field which will suit this one bit better today. He is the highest weighted in this race today, but both the trainer and the booking of Cobden who is also in form could just be enough to secure at least a place for me hoping does not do what did Saturday 

Five past three Kingswell Theatre 5/1 

I can see why Cantlow is a choice on here from Foxy, i might of been tempted if was around 10/1 would of been worth the risk for me but my selection is about the right price i think and having some thinking time i am going do a treble on Scudamore horses for my £5.00 challenge because he is also sending out Mysteree in the half two that i feel might be worth risking maybe hard choice that was for the challenge task. They talk highly of this horse and did win well over C&D last time out and gets a 6lb rise but i do not think that will be enough to stop this horse was 142 last year which does not say much but am hoping after a year he would of learned a lot to handle this rise in the weights 

Three-forty Shantou Bob 16/1

Good luck in finding a winner here, not so easy i do not think was tempted by Sykes but passed over it and opted for this one, will get the help from Johnston for this race which you got to take being a big plus. Noticed a other top weighted horse which was pretty annoying for me i do try to avoid these type but when on ITV you got take what you can get i find in these type of races. A big step up in trip to 3m ran well when over C&D in January was 5th out of 15 13L behind Unowhatimeanharry was 1lb heavier that day and that was a class 1 race did manage to secure a win at Chepstow before that beating off a field of 17 but i feel with this easier type of race than the horse is use to he can at least grab us a place here i am also hoping just needed 1st start back lto hoping being a big word for this write up

154 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:29 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Half-two Navan Milsean 9/1

Elliot won this race with Killer Crow back in 2015, that was a outsider 10/1. Milsean is coming to this race on a mark of 123 having been racing the hurdles off a mark of 142 highest being 146 which gives this around 20lbs lighter than is use to running with. Did well on chase debut in May when coming 3rd that day and was very popular with the market i am hoping with the previous 3 attempts he will get the hang of the chase now and manage to win here today, the heavy ground could be the key for this horse in this race having had 2 starts over heavy going and won one placed the other time.

Twelve-twenty-five The Jugopolist 40/1

We are obviously going to each-way this bet, won a fair bit of money in the past on this horse, and is coming on a mark of 84 that is 3lb lighter than lto and only 1lb higher than when winning a race at Huntingdon a class 4, is taking a drop in class for this race and very well could be placing, Cornwall won this race in 2013 with Phoenix De Mottes and he is booking in Lee Edwards who won the race last year when riding Midnight Jade 

Two-forty Pairofbrowneyes 12/1

Sean and Sam was pretty big on this horse so am going to suggest it for this part for us i know little on this horse but for them to big up a horse it often ends up being a good horse, well if you dont include Traffic Fluide of course lol

No write up bets on below bit late and tired 

Three-thirty-five Bohemian Rhapsody 12/1 
Two-twenty-five Tellovoi 13/2
Three-twenty-five Titan Goddess 15/2

155 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bad day for us on this bit try harder Luana next time you tart lol i will be back to tipping myself this week just wanted some time out

156 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Bad day for us on this bit try harder Luana next time you tart lol i will be back to tipping myself this week just wanted some time out

shoite weekend for it really should have taken the hint from sean and sam and laid up like they did

gutted about that 200-1, really was my type of nag

157 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Think lot of people avoided the weekend cards was too much might be type of horses but it is christmas fun week now so they bound be around i starting the Santa's Grotto tonight looking forward to it you better play it fair Paul after your confession lol

158 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Twelve-fifty Ludlow Hogan's Height 9/1

Really like this one for this race, remains on the same mark ran lto and keeps the Sheehan jockey booking. Was only beaten 2L by Perfect Pirate on last run out, is a step up back in vlass today back to class 3 having run over 4 last start and the jockey is really on fire showing a 42% win rate you add that with Snowdens 38% and looks pretty impressive this combination, they have a huge 23% strike rate when working together 53 rides 12 wins 20 places raking up profits of £21.53 to the pound for the punters who follow them when working together, this jockey done a double for the Trainer on the 17th winning with Oscar Star and Midnight Silver and is often seen working with this trainer, the jockey Sheehan is a 10% strike rate at this course. I expect him to break the maiden tag today 

Each-way advised  

Two-thirty Ludlow Still Believing 25/1

Maybe that is what i and trainers are still doing just still believing in this one, is back on 127 same weight when winning at this course in October but that was held over 2m5 won by over 1L is 24% over this course and only having a small bet on this because is a horse i like a very open looking race do not be put off by anything the current market leader is a worthy one 100% over C&D and 100% over this type of ground

Each-way Advised 

Ten past Six Kempton Jumping Jack 14/1

I think the price is unfair on this horse, interesting now is back over the flats did make a good jumps horse but only win comes on the flat and the form at Kempton reads well 3 starts 1 win 2 places no way should be 14/1 for a horse who acts on the AW tracks with such form over at Kempton

Here is my Double fillers

One o'clock Brianstorm 7/2
Two o'clock Morello Royal 11/2

Last edited by Luana on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

159 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Hope all do well finished that is 5 picks for me

160 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
@Luana wrote:Twelve-fifty Ludlow Hogan's Height 9/1

Really like this one for this race, remains on the same mark ran lto and keeps the Sheehan jockey booking. Was only beaten 2L by Perfect Pirate on last run out, is a step up back in vlass today back to class 3 having run over 4 last start and the jockey is really on fire showing a 42% win rate you add that with Snowdens 38% and looks pretty impressive this combination, they have a huge 23% strike rate when working together 53 rides 12 wins 20 places raking up profits of £21.53 to the pound for the punters who follow them when working together, this jockey done a double for the Trainer on the 17th winning with Oscar Star and Midnight Silver and is often seen working with this trainer, the jockey Sheehan is a 10% strike rate at this course. I expect him to break the maiden tag today 

Each-way advised  

Such confidence in the "i expect him to break the tag" was almost a sure winning comment thank you Luana x

161 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
@Luana wrote:Twelve-fifty Ludlow Hogan's Height 9/1

Each-way advised  

Such confidence in the "i expect him to break the tag" was almost a sure winning comment thank you Luana x

seconded, thanks and well done..was also a Santa pick

162 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Eleven-forty-five Royal Marskell 25/1

A interesting runner over the Aw at this distance, when was over similar distance was over at Lingfield on the AW in class 3 company and won that day on a mark of 85 comes today on a mark of 86 with a added bonus of a 7lb claimer and is 5 wins over this distance this is a C&D winner 3 times and won over course 5 times placing 6 that is 11 times been in the money out of 15 starts here. The jockey booked in is performing well at the moment having had a 25/1 winner on the 16th with Apalis and a 5/1 winner with Vroom for Kelleway who also trains this horse so a interesting jockey booking i think personally 

Each-way advised 

Twelve-forty-five General Tufto 9/1

Call me a fool but just maybe General Tufto is still a star, often runs a race really well had a tricky few starts when last seen in May but can still win a race even at the age of 12 he showed that when winning this time last year at this C&D winning by 2L at 2lbs higher than today this is his course that is for sure 15 wins 28 places out of a big 109 starts he will know this track better than any horse in this race and can run it in his sleep worth a chance 

Each-way advised 

still looking give me hour or so

163 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.35 on the road again Like a band of Gypsies we go down the highway we are the best of friends insisting that the world keeps turning out way... just wanted sing the song 9/2

1.55 Treakle Tart was pretty obvious i would go with this you tarts been a good week i think dropping in class will be able to just dominate this whole entire race 11/1

2.50 Milansbar a other who should win this very easy dropped right down the weights wins today you tarts 16/1

3.05 Local Show a punt with this horse a interest been mentioned on here in the past so going to pay a interest bet 33/1

164 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Time to get betting again i think now with Christmas etc. out the way, just the one for me 

Three-forty Unnoticed 8/1 

Trainer does so well at Southwell hard to ignore this horse at the current mark of 60 lowest ever raced off, was not far behind Amigo at this c&d on last race should do well now right down the handicap, Mullins is staying on and he's 20% matching trainer who is also 20% back in February this horse was only over length behind Custard the dragon in a class 5 race at this C&D this is now a class 6 race and is 5lb better off

165 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:Time to get betting again i think now with Christmas etc. out the way, just the one for me 

Three-forty Unnoticed 8/1 

Trainer does so well at Southwell hard to ignore this horse at the current mark of 60 lowest ever raced off, was not far behind Amigo at this c&d on last race should do well now right down the handicap, Mullins is staying on and he's 20% matching trainer who is also 20% back in February this horse was only over length behind Custard the dragon in a class 5 race at this C&D this is now a class 6 race and is 5lb better off
funny, it went to fave at one stage, it was 4 places so I did this and sams amigo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum