S.A.S
Log in needed

Horse racing

Welcome to the Site
Latest topics
» Midnight hours
Today at 3:35 am bySienna

» Chase the Cash
Today at 3:13 am byDesmond.St

» Beat the board
Today at 2:54 am byDesmond.St

» Nicker of The Day Challenge
Today at 2:54 am byDesmond.St

» Daily Ratings
Today at 1:48 am byRoses'n'Wine

» October Tips
Today at 1:35 am bySamantha.dee

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Today at 1:33 am bySamantha.dee

» Leaderboard
Yesterday at 11:56 pm byKelly

» Strictly over 18
Yesterday at 11:31 pm byUbik

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif
1- Ubik: £311.77
2- Sam: £111.89
3- Ice: £84.14
4- Talking Horses: £67.60
5- Steve: £66.20
(£1 ew)

Related image

Log in

I forgot my password




Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is Macca

Our users have posted a total of 19984 messages in 667 subjects


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » For the Tarts

For the Tarts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:38 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bad day for us on this bit try harder Luana next time you tart lol i will be back to tipping myself this week just wanted some time out

152 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Paulcrossley wrote:Bad day for us on this bit try harder Luana next time you tart lol i will be back to tipping myself this week just wanted some time out

shoite weekend for it really should have taken the hint from sean and sam and laid up like they did

gutted about that 200-1, really was my type of nag

153 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Think lot of people avoided the weekend cards was too much might be type of horses but it is christmas fun week now so they bound be around i starting the Santa's Grotto tonight looking forward to it you better play it fair Paul after your confession lol

154 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Twelve-fifty Ludlow Hogan's Height 9/1

Really like this one for this race, remains on the same mark ran lto and keeps the Sheehan jockey booking. Was only beaten 2L by Perfect Pirate on last run out, is a step up back in vlass today back to class 3 having run over 4 last start and the jockey is really on fire showing a 42% win rate you add that with Snowdens 38% and looks pretty impressive this combination, they have a huge 23% strike rate when working together 53 rides 12 wins 20 places raking up profits of £21.53 to the pound for the punters who follow them when working together, this jockey done a double for the Trainer on the 17th winning with Oscar Star and Midnight Silver and is often seen working with this trainer, the jockey Sheehan is a 10% strike rate at this course. I expect him to break the maiden tag today 


Each-way advised  


Two-thirty Ludlow Still Believing 25/1


Maybe that is what i and trainers are still doing just still believing in this one, is back on 127 same weight when winning at this course in October but that was held over 2m5 won by over 1L is 24% over this course and only having a small bet on this because is a horse i like a very open looking race do not be put off by anything the current market leader is a worthy one 100% over C&D and 100% over this type of ground


Each-way Advised 


Ten past Six Kempton Jumping Jack 14/1


I think the price is unfair on this horse, interesting now is back over the flats did make a good jumps horse but only win comes on the flat and the form at Kempton reads well 3 starts 1 win 2 places no way should be 14/1 for a horse who acts on the AW tracks with such form over at Kempton


Here is my Double fillers

One o'clock Brianstorm 7/2
Two o'clock Morello Royal 11/2



Last edited by Luana on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

155 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hope all do well finished that is 5 picks for me

156 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
@Luana wrote:Twelve-fifty Ludlow Hogan's Height 9/1

Really like this one for this race, remains on the same mark ran lto and keeps the Sheehan jockey booking. Was only beaten 2L by Perfect Pirate on last run out, is a step up back in vlass today back to class 3 having run over 4 last start and the jockey is really on fire showing a 42% win rate you add that with Snowdens 38% and looks pretty impressive this combination, they have a huge 23% strike rate when working together 53 rides 12 wins 20 places raking up profits of £21.53 to the pound for the punters who follow them when working together, this jockey done a double for the Trainer on the 17th winning with Oscar Star and Midnight Silver and is often seen working with this trainer, the jockey Sheehan is a 10% strike rate at this course. I expect him to break the maiden tag today 


Each-way advised  

Such confidence in the "i expect him to break the tag" was almost a sure winning comment thank you Luana x

157 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
@Luana wrote:Twelve-fifty Ludlow Hogan's Height 9/1

Really like this one for this race, remains on the same mark ran lto and keeps the Sheehan jockey booking. Was only beaten 2L by Perfect Pirate on last run out, is a step up back in vlass today back to class 3 having run over 4 last start and the jockey is really on fire showing a 42% win rate you add that with Snowdens 38% and looks pretty impressive this combination, they have a huge 23% strike rate when working together 53 rides 12 wins 20 places raking up profits of £21.53 to the pound for the punters who follow them when working together, this jockey done a double for the Trainer on the 17th winning with Oscar Star and Midnight Silver and is often seen working with this trainer, the jockey Sheehan is a 10% strike rate at this course. I expect him to break the maiden tag today 


Each-way advised  

Such confidence in the "i expect him to break the tag" was almost a sure winning comment thank you Luana x


seconded, thanks and well done..was also a Santa pick

158 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Eleven-forty-five Royal Marskell 25/1

A interesting runner over the Aw at this distance, when was over similar distance was over at Lingfield on the AW in class 3 company and won that day on a mark of 85 comes today on a mark of 86 with a added bonus of a 7lb claimer and is 5 wins over this distance this is a C&D winner 3 times and won over course 5 times placing 6 that is 11 times been in the money out of 15 starts here. The jockey booked in is performing well at the moment having had a 25/1 winner on the 16th with Apalis and a 5/1 winner with Vroom for Kelleway who also trains this horse so a interesting jockey booking i think personally 


Each-way advised 


Twelve-forty-five General Tufto 9/1


Call me a fool but just maybe General Tufto is still a star, often runs a race really well had a tricky few starts when last seen in May but can still win a race even at the age of 12 he showed that when winning this time last year at this C&D winning by 2L at 2lbs higher than today this is his course that is for sure 15 wins 28 places out of a big 109 starts he will know this track better than any horse in this race and can run it in his sleep worth a chance 

Each-way advised 

still looking give me hour or so

159 Re: For the Tarts on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.35 on the road again Like a band of Gypsies we go down the highway we are the best of friends insisting that the world keeps turning out way... just wanted sing the song 9/2

1.55 Treakle Tart was pretty obvious i would go with this you tarts been a good week i think dropping in class will be able to just dominate this whole entire race 11/1

2.50 Milansbar a other who should win this very easy dropped right down the weights wins today you tarts 16/1

3.05 Local Show a punt with this horse a interest been mentioned on here in the past so going to pay a interest bet 33/1

160 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 am

Luana

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Time to get betting again i think now with Christmas etc. out the way, just the one for me 

Three-forty Unnoticed 8/1 

Trainer does so well at Southwell hard to ignore this horse at the current mark of 60 lowest ever raced off, was not far behind Amigo at this c&d on last race should do well now right down the handicap, Mullins is staying on and he's 20% matching trainer who is also 20% back in February this horse was only over length behind Custard the dragon in a class 5 race at this C&D this is now a class 6 race and is 5lb better off

161 Re: For the Tarts on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Ubik

avatar
Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Luana wrote:Time to get betting again i think now with Christmas etc. out the way, just the one for me 

Three-forty Unnoticed 8/1 

Trainer does so well at Southwell hard to ignore this horse at the current mark of 60 lowest ever raced off, was not far behind Amigo at this c&d on last race should do well now right down the handicap, Mullins is staying on and he's 20% matching trainer who is also 20% back in February this horse was only over length behind Custard the dragon in a class 5 race at this C&D this is now a class 6 race and is 5lb better off
funny, it went to fave at one stage, it was 4 places so I did this and sams amigo

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum