S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » For the Tarts

For the Tarts

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just my little corner going do £1 bets on everything each way try build up my pot because most know i spent most it so just going keep to myself here and try get a decent pot up built up some good money over the last couple of weeks thanks to on here so not struggling now but still want to stick to small stakes to be strict on myself feel free to follow you tarts 

First two will always be 10 points each way (if above 6/1 20 points if under) on King and Queen game, no write ups unless i feel really needs one or someone asks me for one think over time my tipping be enough to hold without a write up because sometimes that is the part that puts me off in the past was the write up thinking could not be bothered to post because was lazy to write up on stuff because felt like was repeating basics with the horses good jockey good trainer good speed and so on 

3.20 Champagne Pat very unlucky lto this was 13/2

1.20 Baden be good if can take to the chase trainer doing well so far 15/2

2.45 Sort it out 25/1 had to do this one always say sort it out you tarts 

1.50 Desert Cross 12/1

2.10 Fine Rightly 11/2

Nicker of the day 

1.40 Flaxen Flare 80/1 

That should be enough for today do not want rush into the bets because following few other bets on here already

2 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Will join you i only do one or two bets so we see if can build it i not really in it to get big money only on special days so i do not mind using small stakes everything will be singles and doubles, thanks for the war games support  

Two-Fifty-Five Atlantic Storm 7/1

Can see this one starting first run back really well was well supported when last seen and got beat easy to forgive

Half-Three Third Intention 15/2

Colin Tizzard is being overlooked this season, but i feel it is around the time of year he comes on well, Double Ross be hard to beat but can get minor placing worth trying Paul

3 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We just pretend today did not happen... Will have more in depth look tonight for tomorrow picks

4 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will edit i will redo the order later for the K/Q game 

In order of confidence 1st being my most confident and so on 

2.15 Boots and Spurs 10/1
3.10 Dartford Warbler 11/2 
2.55 Who Dares Wins 7/2
1.20 Ramore Will 7/1
4.00 Cashanova 12/1
2.45 Excellent World 16/1

£1 Win double 

12.40 Second Page 3/1
1.10 Gabriels Star 7/2

Nicker of the day

2.05 Pistol 25/1

5 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:

3.20 Champagne Pat very unlucky lto this was 13/2 placed £2.30 (23 points)

1.20 Baden be good if can take to the chase trainer doing well so far 15/2 L

2.45 Sort it out 25/1 had to do this one always say sort it out you tarts L

1.50 Desert Cross 12/1 L

2.10 Fine Rightly 11/2 L

1.40 Flaxen Flare 80/1 L

Half-Three Third Intention 15/2 PLACED £2.50
Two-Fifty-Five Atlantic Storm 7/1 L
Spent £16
Returned £4.80
Points 283

- £11.20 

Come on Luana we need build this pot up you get blame for this one

6 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:Will edit i will redo the order later for the K/Q game 

In order of confidence 1st being my most confident and so on 

Good luck with that Paul was going do it but the bet slip froze then said accept odds change thought no lol try Jumping Jack on this part if you want might help build up your pot is 6/1 now still nice price will try help you on this bit because i am on the stage plan myself

7 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
We will sort something out Paul, i like a challenge. Sometimes i will do big write up other times i be lazy okay. I will follow everything on this section now so all i put up are serious normal bets i take okay Paul, especially that they count towards my war games.

First two being K/Q game bets will edit the order if i feel the need after my complete write up is done.

One-twenty Southwell Monsieur Jamie 33/1

Let us try getting some each-way money. This horse is coming off a 391 day break, which does not spring confidence i know. Then the oldest horse in the race you all probably sat thinking no chance. Normally i would agree but how many times have we seriously thought that over the many years of gambling only for horses like this to win.

Is returning to the AW, getting a mark of 55 which when last seen over the AW tracks was 65, therefore giving him 10lbs off, when you add in the 5lb claims from jockey that is 15lbs better off today. Won over C&D on a mark of 60 in March last year and in total is a 5 time C&D winner over classes 6,5 and 4 this being class 6 company.

Shows top speed of 81 when going to Southwell on the AW highest top speed over any course and a RPR of 89 again showing highest over all the courses, over the Going Course and Distance this rates the fastest according to Racing post, with only Strategic Heights getting close.November and December is the best time of year for him, having 3 wins 4 places out of 12 rides over November and December.

Would i suggest this bet to you at top stakes, no but with us trying out small stakes then i feel it is worth trying for place money, a good old fashioned gamble is what is needed for this page, especially when you take into account the smaller stakes you got that thrill of winner a big amount for such a short fee.

Four o'clock Kempton Magic Dancer 6/1 (plus Voodoo's selection)

Voodoo, makes a good pick with Jumping Jack, but i would like to pick this for us personally. Kerry Lee is coming onto form i think Sean mentioned her the other day, and you will know her horses well Voodoo having had a winner for you the other day with Itshardtoknow. She is turning to her claimer today, he had a win on one of her horses at Ayr at the start of November Kris Spin and he is giving this horse a 3lb claim today, which makes it a 110 mark (someone please correct me if that is wrong not sure if that is how it works or if they already auto correct the markings) was going off a mark of 113 when came second at Ludlow he's getting good runs and now under this new stable should be able to finally get himself a win again the last and only win coming over 3 years ago now but is lightly raced, i think we can at least get some small place money with the chance of a win.

I am worried about Jumping Jack, lowest weighted and is getting that annoying 3yo allowance which entails around 15lb off along with the claimer added into the mix and you would expect that to just fly over the hurdles i think Voodoo is correct in saying we should use that for a cover.

8 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Luana that put me to shame and motivated me to write up on mine the main two i said confident on, and i am happy to take any bet my pot is not that bad anymore i sorted it out enough to take few bets on so do not worry on that bit i will let you know if i need to stop taking risks but can last few weeks because been some good winners for me on here

2.15 Boots and Spurs (6/1)

The tarts on here kept backing this then the day it won they forgot is taking a big drop in class compared to what ran in Saturday was a class 3 now is a class 5 and is still weighted to actuall win here if you work off last weights and wins gets also a claimer booked in who won on this horse not that long ago likes the c&d having won over it couple of times the return to the AW makes this a very good bet

3.10 Dartford Warbler (9/2)

If anyone can say they own a race it is this tart Sue Smith she is always winning this race last year with Palm Grey, 2014 Bennys Well and again in 2011 You Know Yourself all of them being 9 year olds this one is 10 but that is ok we can pretend it is 8 for now she keeps Danny Cook who won for her with Palm Grey last year this race is the fastest on the speed clock wont mind the soft ground and is a c&d winner having won two times at this track out of 4 and placed once is 50% in November and Danny cook is 2 wins 5 places out of the 13 rides when booked into this was only beaten a neck on last start and had Stonemadforspeed 4L behind which the tarts on here seem to think is a good horse and Big Meadow was 25L behind this one only trouble is drop back in trip seemed to of enjoyed the longer distance last start but is a good bet to try

That is the two most confident on today and might be worth a small double bet maybe for someone but they stand the best chances surely if you read the facts above

9 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
4pm, my weight watchers are Templier 10-1 \ stonecoldsober 15/2 (old fave)

edit

if building confidence on tipping, you can just use the point system and not actual cash

Before I relaunched weight watchers, i did this for 2 weeks to myself

Last edited by Ubik on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You tart hope they lose so ours wins ok 

11 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:You tart hope they lose so ours wins ok 

5 picks between us, shirley one has to win!

RP predictor says Jumping wins with casanova 2nd 

12 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
their is a 200/1 in the O.R.S tomorrow post up of that after do results from it but will put that one here never know 

Kempton 

12.50 Windspiel 200/1

13 Re: For the Tarts on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good to see you back Paul, we having a complete reboot starting the 18th so it will be easy for you to play catch up we going take less bets again and build it up enabling this double vision it will allow us to cut down on the bets because we can fit 5 in and use same stake we would for a singles bet, so we will have the main two or three singles then find 5 to put in a double which will save in a big way but more on that on the 18th hope you do good and good luck to you all in the 4.00 race if i had to pick it would be jumping Jack the weight advantage is so hard to ignore and like Luana said it should be gliding over the fences but in this game nothing is so simple 

14 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:28 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
See Paul that is more like it that write up sometimes when i stuck on a race n av 2 horses in same race i sit an write up on both if i not able to do a bigger write up and convince myself on a horse i forget the bet u av to convince yourself before spending money if u can do that then it is a "safe bet"  an u did that with Boots and Spurs 100% i was meh bout that but reading that i thinkin yer good points so going av a cheeky bet 

"rates the fastest according to Racing post, with only Strategic Heights getting close"

Was goin place a lil bet on Strategic Heights but i saw jockey not won in a year i know people say sooner or later that change but only willing take that risk on horses that are 10/1+ 

"4pm, my weight watchers are Templier 10-1 \ stonecoldsober 15/2 (old fave)"

Two very good horses, i keep gettin stonecoldsoba and coldstonesober mixed up but both pay out well in the past coldstonesober not so much now but sayin that banged out 33s other month both them horses above stand a chance 

"their is a 200/1 in the O.R.S tomorrow post up of that after do results from it but will put that one here never know "

Keep dreaming Ang looool but wud be great if did init £400 on a couple of nicker now that must make bet of the century if doez ze job lol

"be jumping Jack the weight advantage is so hard to ignore and like Luana said it should be gliding over the fences"

She said fly not glide loooooooool

See everyone says i ignore people meeeh just answered lot of questions then proud of that loooool

15 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Paulcrossley wrote:
£1 Win double 

12.40 Second Page 3/1
1.10 Gabriels Star 7/2
That is more like it Paul, see stick to it and this thread will pay off knew you could do it

16 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Won by 11l we not out of the red yet Mary but it helps

17 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:35 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:

£1 Win double 

12.40 Second Page 3/1
1.10 Gabriels Star 7/2

well done fella, was not on it but shows what you can do when you try
stick to your stakes and do a gradual build to stage 2. together this forum will get you back all your losses

pssssst, my pick won the 1:20 eyeswideawake, so i hope you didnt entirely desert me! 

18 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i going stick to small stakes forever now because noticed my problem is when i win i start spending more like a month ago i would won that double and rushed it all onto Ramore Will because odds went down and would thought was a sure bet and on a lucky run but it just lost so would ended up losing a bomb this time i just left my pound Ew on it and was not gutted that lost

19 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:i going stick to small stakes forever now because noticed my problem is when i win i start spending more like a month ago i would won that double and rushed it all onto Ramore Will because odds went down and would thought was a sure bet and on a lucky run but it just lost so would ended up losing a bomb this time i just left my pound Ew on it and was not gutted that lost

good man, thats what sean and sam eventually beat into me, bigger odds means you can do smaller stakes, hard lesson to learn cos you really really want to go big, but ive been doing a spreadsheet and it shows the truth

you a good tipper for such a big bloused tart just like me a bad gambler 

i have separate accounts for SAS bets, over 18 bets etc etc, so looks like i have to start one for you now!

20 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
i always do smaller stakes never go above set stakes i get no satisfaction from spending lot of money on a bet

21 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:55 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:i always do smaller stakes never go above set stakes i get no satisfaction from spending lot of money on a bet

i was such a bad gambler, but "meeting" Paul (who turned me onto SAS), and then kelly and sam and sean and many others, changed me much for the better and i will never forget that plus now I get to meet people like yourself and others all united to make money the sensible not fast way 

22 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Everyone thinks Sam is a original she is not, Sean was going around for many years before Sam even came on the scene lol they got noticed because Sam was loud and did not hide her thoughts that was why people took notice but Sam is not actually a original and was just like you and the other tarts on here who joined in and ended up really good tipsters because all the ones from racecaller on here are proven tipsters now you Henyas Jh2  scram nick etc all proven and that was how Sam ended up she had prove herself at first to people think that is why she is more helpful to all the new ones unlike Sean

23 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Sam was the best thing to happen to Sean because he was a sloppy worker when came to finances and stakes he was random it was thanks to Sam set stakes and more organized with the books came into focus which helps many of us adjust our books you got to admit Paul before she came along no one had a clue on how to keep a straight book 

24 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes and thanks to that tart i noticed i was losing lot of money but my point is everyone who was new on here now will be classed being a original if someone else new came along because it is team effort and everyone is equal that was my point that people like Ubik now is classed being a original and if a new person came along they see all the good work everyone does

25 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:
2.45 Excellent World 16/1

£1 Win double 

12.40 Second Page 3/1
1.10 Gabriels Star 7/2

i am happy with that Nr 16s place and double win happy end my day on that today

26 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
you done good fella, and this stands a good chance 3.10 Dartford Warbler (9/2)

27 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes but i be happy if only got that today it more about stopping me wanting to lump on this is so having few winners and knowing i never rushed on a other bet it a good feeling and a success for me lol

28 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:yes but i be happy if only got that today it more about stopping me wanting to lump on this is so having few winners and knowing i never rushed on a other bet it a good feeling and a success for me lol

i know exactly what you mean, shame they only restrict deposits, be good if you could restrict no of bets per day

still hope i beat your one in the 4pm though 

29 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol yes that is the trouble but i am just going stick to pound a bet now that is trouble with the bookie you win big but have about 8 big losses and they think lets keep this mug around well i am not going be the bookie mug no more lol

30 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
22 for 2 is bloody excellent and thats a lot of bets in the bank now......you tart

31 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lets not forget the minus 11 yesterday   i am actually not struggling money wise now because followed lots on here and your bets was saying other day on facebook about it my only trouble is temptation to bet more and more 

Take that last horse and this other horse of Voodoo last month i would been putting hundreds onto them horses one just lost next one probably will also that is my trouble temptation thinking got this nailed on proper

32 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
if your two lose Luana you being kicked out of the tarts club 

33 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bet Sean sat crying when he gets home wishing he put my double into the Kings game come to think about it i should be the one crying wish i did that double for the kings game fuck

34 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:

One-twenty Southwell Monsieur Jamie 33/1
Hang head in shame last... 

35 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tenable gameshow top ten most visited websites in the UK

REDTUBE
YOUTUBE
PORNHUB
GOOGLE
NICKEROFTHEDAY
SLUTSRUS
CUMBUCKET
FUCKINGHORSES
TARTSCUMHERE
FACEBOOK

36 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
how on earth was a porn site not in the top ten searched websites in the UK that is lying  who searches lad bible before a porn site🤣

37 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:06 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:
That my team mate proud    got 123 if followed Voodoo and Ubik ones

38 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Luana wrote:
That my team mate proud    got 123 if followed Voodoo and Ubik ones

yep, well done indeed to Luana, and we all should have profited from that race...except showoff sean with his 100-1 placer and fancy pants big profit double

you do ya best and come back with a 33-1 placer and sean just goes bish bash bosh 

i wouldnt mind i had a 20-1 placer in that race....  

been a good day on here i reckon!

39 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes a very good day i think going add it all up now i should be in plus now over two days not by much but it all helps and sean always does his best when up against someone else i noticed when he went against Racingpost he smashed it with Sam he smashed it now with Voodoo he smashes it weird that but he seems put effort in when against someone else but we all done good today 18+ had big winner SAS big profit our thread your thread all in all a very good day that for small money could of earned lot of money

40 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:2.15 Boots and Spurs 10/1 NR £2.00
3.10 Dartford Warbler 11/2 BIG LET DOWN
2.55 Who Dares Wins 7/2 L
1.20 Ramore Will 7/1 L 
4.00 Cashanova 12/1 L 
2.45 Excellent World 16/1 PLACED £4.20

£1 Win double £22.88

12.40 Second Page 3/1 WON
1.10 Gabriels Star 7/2 WON 4/1

Nicker of the day
2.05 Pistol 25/1 L
Four o'clock Kempton Magic Dancer 6/1 WON £9.20 +£2.20 PLACE ON VOODOO

HER OTHER LOST 
-11 take away 22 = -33 + all winnings = £7.48

Happy with that we in a plus thanks to Luana on that one or would been a minus still

41 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
well done fella, you and Luana could be the new Sam and Sean, or the new Nick and Scram....of course the dream couple would be me and Kelly, cos we easily the best looking and best at posting cos we do fuck all else except nails and watching youtube for me when supposed to be working 

42 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
 i think Voodoo and Luana are the next Sean and Sam if they teamed up you noticed how she covered Voodoo one and they got 1 and 2 i think it always helps to listen to someone else today showed that with mine i would been a minus if never listened to someone else on here so it does work like the saying goes two heads are better than one 

One thing i like about this site is people can just sit back and not have to tip because you know some other tart on here is just as good has the next guy so it does not really matter who is tipping and who is not on certain days because always someone around can rely on unlike Racecaller where they panic saying where is PK and so on because they have no confidence in their own work because been drummed into them they need someone else

43 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is the point of this forum no single tipster will be missed if left for a few weeks because no one gained any power hold even Sam and Sean would not be missed if left not for tipping wise because plenty others hold own on here you give someone a ego and power it allows things like racecaller to happen you put confidence in everyone and make everyone equal every single person i have seen tip on here manage to do well in own ways i would not rate any one better than anyone else on this site at all

44 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well i dont know we would miss your tits if you left talking of that i know it is winter but your photo does not need show that the top is well too high that your wearing in that photo   this day and age we will get done for sexual harassment are you going to go to the papers in few years time and say we sexually harassed you talking of that where is your brothers not seen them tip for ages now

45 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
they are busy and they still around just aint got time to be tipping not that miss them they are annoying more so than you lot    and i might change my photo when i get bored for now i keeping this one if i win £10,000 by christmas i will change it to a Mrs Santa outfit so get working on 10k lol

46 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:02 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
10k here we come right time for me to look at tomorrow now talk laters everyone lets hope tomorrow is good for us

47 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter)

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2
3.30 Ginger Fizz 6/1 (Hint of Grey probably win now but price small)

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

48 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
King Cnut in the 3.40 they was having a laugh shocked was allowed lol went over all cards will now wait for what Luana writes up on and then i will do write up on two of my best out of the above going to go have some dinner now and watch some tv you tarts and check back later see what all are doing

49 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Let us hope that is a start of good things to this little thread, we stick to it good and bad days and that profit should go right up.

Twelve-fifty Lingfield Oborne Lady 10/1 

I was saying earlier not often bet on these sort of races, so was only promised that it be a horse like this coming out lol. What attracts me to this horse is the trainer Seamus Mullins, he does so well with his first time out bumper runners he is 2/5, he is putting a 5lb claimer into the saddle Kevin Jones, he rode a winner with Jarlath the other day for this trainer. The owners of this horse only own the one horse so lets hope starts off to a win for them.The trainer shows a plus on the National Front over at Lingfield. Feel that justifies a able risk to take even for the place part of the money we can claim on this.

Half-two Worcester Stonemadforspeed 7/1

I like your pick Paul with Purple and Gold, i also took note that Lawrence Taylor (ATR Speed) seems to be in agreement tonight with that, the troubling thing is that dreaded Jockey not won in a year curse. I also noticed Voodoo sided with Arthurs Gift but with the 6lb rise makes me not so keen at the current odds.

This was pulled out LTO unsuitable ground which was good-to-soft, which is again today. Do not understand why they do that because this run previously well over the good-to-soft ground. The jockey booked in is Harry Teal and he really turned this horse around full run form is 1325343331113 when he takes the booking. When last running over C&D this horse won by a big 4L distance between him and 2nd place Benbecula off a mark of 105 comes today 111 but with Teals 7lb claims still makes this one nicely handicapped in my eyes because makes it back to 105 when winning by 4L, also do not forget had 4 starts at this track won once and placed three times.

Last edited by Luana on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

50 Re: For the Tarts on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Nice early prices will be editing you tarts 

2.00 Pulp Fiction 8/1
3.00 Burrows Lane 7/1
2.30 Purple and Gold 12/1
1.50 Greyed A 7/1
2.10 Caid Du Lin 7/1
3.10 Occasionally Yours 33/1 (Serious bet not a joke one think should be shorter)

My double 

2.20 Crafty Roberto 9/2
3.30 Ginger Fizz 6/1 (Hint of Grey probably win now but price small)

Nicker of the day 

1.30 Dresden 11/1

lol you tart, ive posted dresden and relyod has as well

also my nicker is occasionally yours

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum