51 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

52 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 am

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:Looks good Kel do wa ya like on here kid no one minds all just leave ya to it lool 

My first look Lucky Anti Post (bet placed) Will have final draft end of week this is first draft

Melbourne - Johannes Vermeer - 11/1
Henny - Singlefarmpayment - 14/1
Champion Chase - Fox Norton - 14/1
Stayers Hurdle - Cole Harden - 40/1
Gold Cup - Bristol De Mai - 33/1 

punters gamble type of horse in Johannes Vermeer but i will be having a couple of other picks with more thinking time Rekindling is bugging me 
Now you know why it was bugging you almost Sean

53 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:32 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
init lol i did larf to myself i got to hope that lucky pays out in the end cuz bit out of pocket for the melbourne now grabbed most my stake back on the places but out of pocket but veh close pleased with the result even if means slightly out of pocket was worth the risk just shame did not grab the one more place but that is the fun of gambling cheeky incidents like that if u noticed rekindling never even made it in my top 6 an not going lie after long thinkin did not even cut top 10 for me was buggin me that gut feelin buggin u get shuda just banged it on lool

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

54 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:40 am

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Father and Son went to battle and the son came out on top everyone is bashing Dettori jesus christ give the man a break everyone knew Almandin stood no chance this year like was said already here they missed the money last year and thought ride it this year and went wrong typical mug punters 

I really thought you had the winner so unlucky just rewatched it again and still thought you won then Rekindling steals the race 

55 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i think that a star both of them 100% all i thut was gotcha then i saw rekindlin n thut ea comes trouble that s.o.b loool ritei going crack on grab half hour sleep try recoup some cash tomorow lol

56 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:06 am

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Whoever spent the 100k on Mareto is a fool and going to be a broke man pretty fast no matter how rich he currently is lol and good on you being honest Sean most would of claimed profit way you done points system bit so least your honest about it very unlucky on that i just watched it if was watching it at the time i would of been sat thinking wish i backed that now nice little race and i bet his dad is going to kick some ass when they get home lol

57 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:30 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Looking forward to watching it today, I know he has the backing of a lot of big owners but he really has got off to a hot start. Hard luck Sean, you almost had it! Was happy with the drift on Max Dynamite.

58 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
My Season Lucky 15 + Double of the Season

Betvictor Gold Cup Chase 18th November

Romain De Senam 12/1

Hennessy (will always be the Hennessy to me) 2nd December 

Theatre Guide 40/1 ( Carole's Destrier is interesting no bet yet)

Queen Mother Chase 14th March 

Green Field 12/1 

Gold Cup Chase 16th March 

Might Bite 10/1 

Hoping the following two will show, i think we can forgive Douvan this year and can run a big race at a good price for a double bet

Double - Douvan 7/2 Thistlecrack 11/2  (Gold cup)

59 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I might go in on the Douvan and Thistlecrack double, i know Douvan is not popular with some people and does have so much to prove now but does seem good odds for the double on the two for small money 29/1 is worth covering i think

60 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Going to look at my picks for the Anti Post make you all jealous when watch them win one by one and all be sat thinking oh why did i just not follow that funny clever Admin woman on Nicker of the Day then i going be jumping up and down singing for joy

61 Re: D.I.A Here on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:I might go in on the Douvan and Thistlecrack double, i know Douvan is not popular with some people and does have so much to prove now but does seem good odds for the double on the two for small money 29/1 
Might do the same myself think every year most punters av a sneaky cover on these type of horses i will hold off for two more if i see two more tipped up on here over the week that i meh bout i will do it Thistlecrack i do not trust at moment till see it run i noticed when a horse has time off injured they come back running shit  more often than not so these two are meh never been a big fan of Douvan so he got so much to show this season before i even bother rating him but i do no some people rate him on here so not going to slag it off but really does need to show he can get the job done this season with the real big boys but on the other hand 29/1 seems very decent to use for a "just in case cover" i have seen people use 1/3 and shout cover bet so 29/1 is very good for two horse that are hyped and in own ways shown potential in one form or other

62 Re: D.I.A Here on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:47 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Relyod5454 wrote:Looking forward to watching it today, I know he has the backing of a lot of big owners but he really has got off to a hot start. Hard luck Sean, you almost had it! Was happy with the drift on Max Dynamite.
Thank you buddy always liked that part of the gamble when stuff like that happens it what makes u want to keep coming back for more makes it the more enjoyable come next year n yes Dynamite is very trusty type in the Melbourne always runs his races a honest sort that one is

63 Re: D.I.A Here on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:53 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Desmond.St wrote:Whoever spent the 100k on Mareto is a fool and going to be a broke man pretty fast no matter how rich he currently is lol and good on you being honest Sean most would of claimed profit way you done points system bit so least your honest about it very unlucky on that i just watched it if was watching it at the time i would of been sat thinking wish i backed that now nice little race and i bet his dad is going to kick some ass when they get home lol
yup he must av lot of money 2 burn init n waste time lyin ya only fool yaself only one i might lie to is the bank manager i mite tell him a cheeky white lie on odd occassion wen comes to gamblin lool but other than that i do not mind admitting when i lose out and i use to diss the O'Brien lot but after seeing him on ITV and how he conducts himself i gained a liking for him and it is good to see his son getting the gift

64 Re: D.I.A Here on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:08 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Some nice early prices got on the Henny race here guys, lot of the prices have gone now. i just took a small small each way on Coneygree 20/1

65 Re: D.I.A Here on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Might have a gamble on that myself i will be bit later tonight in posting because not back home till about 9 tonight and want to give the cards a proper look at because want to build my points up so be posting bit later than i normally would be

66 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
Singlefarmpayment 14/1

Tom Segal tipped this up also now he did it after you i checked the time he put it 2 days after you i think he waited for the weights , i wonder if that means it is nailed on because do not care what people say about Segal he is good at what he does he just hit a bad patch so i am going have a small bet now only got 9/1 on it but happy with that

67 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:06 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer i respect him i give lot of digs but i think he is a savvy man he is the best racing post have to offer but i do think he is so far in their pockets it is hard to judge now because he gets paid either way type of thing where everyone on here we all value hunt like him and do it all free so we make more effort seems like he got lazy which we can all be guilty of but cant help think either way his getting a pay day be it off the horse winning or off racing post etc 

I not often check the pros too much now other than ATR Speed tipster i like readin his stuff even if not havin a bet on because he is honest i think it was Taylor i use joke about that i was cursed because if we picked the same the horse lost but again think his a savvy tipster so is Segal because yes the horses lose lately lots but that is not his fault i always thought a good tipster was someone who could argue a case for a 100/1 horse and make you want to have a cheeky bet a bad tipster is someone tipping up a 2/9 horse then it losing because makes them lazy, that is why i never have a problem backing horses and losing from other people on here because it all about luck then because most are proven tipsters on here.

So basically not put off by him just boosts what i thinkin i will do a write up on that about a week before the henny which looking at the date is sooner than i thought meeh time flies

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum