S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » D.I.A Here

D.I.A Here

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Now the jumps are back i like to write more random shit up that pops into my head 

Long gone are the days where this was called the Henny now got get used to calling it the Ladbrokes Trophy meeh will always be the henny for me 

Nothing will be set in stone just yet still about a week before i make final pick last year i opted for the Native this year 2 horses call out 

Already had a cheeky dabble on 

Singlefarmpayment 14/1
Traffic Fluide 33/1

Possible 

Carole's Destrier 33/1 
Road to Riches 40/1

Very Very Tempted 

Whisper 16/1
Theatre Guide 40/1

Yup i know people going to laugh about Traffic Fluide just like laughed bout Bristol De Mai, but all stopped laughing Saturday afternoon.

I got a feeling Traffic Fluide is going to stop everyone laughing come 2nd of December, i will be doing more of a write up on these two once weight confirmed and so on and must point out i HAVE placed money already on the two because will never write up on here unless place money first so i have done that but i am waiting to see the weights revealed which will be on the 7th for me to nail it all on by bigging them two up.

But so far that is how my mind is working on the Henny 

Will be updating regular feel free to throw ya own stuff in 

Will be a better write up on this when find out little details like ze weights jockeys booked an so on dont be afraid to put your opinion if you do not agree with what i say or others say and have your own pick put it up does not matter if u cant say why like something else and so on if you having a bet or fancy a horse then put it up no one going say your wrong for ur opinion even if u want pick Douvan for a race we only did that on other site to wind people up tbh but i not out to wind anyone up on here so crack on with ur picks for the future

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

2 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
I am warming towards Traffic Fluide, no sarky comeback or nothing.

I think he keeps running his race, maybe connections are right they have done the slow build for this horse, he always holds his own in Grade 1 company and i thought the race at Aintree last time out was one of his more better races, maybe he will like the step up because that race is over the 3m the most travelled was going over 2m7 at Sandown and came second. He does have a problem when going over the flat spots maybe something they can iron out. I for one do not find his performances poor over last season with a positive start this season.

3 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Melbourne Cup

Tuesday 7th 
4.00 Flemington
Wicklow Brave 66/1
Almandin 8/1

Willie Mullins, needs no introductions in this sport. You either love the man or hate him. But you can rest assured you have earned some very good money out of this man.

This time last year, you and Ice Queen had our winner for us a week before with Almandin, this year we all fallen behind. This year i have chosen the route to go down with this horse a outsider of the field a place value type of bet.

Finished in this race 22, that does not give you the confidence no but did manage to sneak a prep run in this time around and got 12th place and i feel with that out of the way can give himself a much greater chance in this race for the place part.

The win just got to go towards Almandin, come on Frankie is taking the ride that nails it on for me this won us all lot of money in this race last year then again after or before that, correct me if i am wrong i am sure it is logged down somewhere, and if i remember few of the followers had it in few lucky 15's over the season i know my dad did with Native River for the Henny Traffic Fluide was part of that bet but again can not fully recall the exact details on that one because did not keep a personal log but i know it be on one of the forums.

So for me that is my two for the Melbourne i look forward to hearing anyone elses views on this race that often pays out big even one time a 100/1 winner in 2015 not that i was on that bet.

4 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
So think the key information on the above race is do not be afraid of the odds like i said a 100/1 horse won that race so when you go about selecting a horse keep that information in your minds

5 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Money where mouth is this Season, best 4 or 5 anti post bets i will post mine up by the end of the week remember you have to end the lucky on the Grand National or The Gold Cup 

here is my Melbourne beauties, not into the flat racing that much but this race is by far one of the best for the flats

Marmelo 8/1 with a small cover on Amelie Star 22/1 

I think Marmelo ran a belter in the Caulfield cup race coming 6th anyone who watched that race and did not think that is the Melbourne star this year needs help lol 

I do think they saved Wicklow Brave in that race for the Melbourne and am tempted to have a small flutter on that but have for now stuck with Amelie Star, she done so much too soon in the Caulfield cup slight concern about the trip but i feel at 22/1 is well worth hoping she goes with her linage on this one and manages to last it out 

Final Conclusion for this 

Win: Marmelo 8/1 Place: Amelie Star 22/1

6 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Some good picks shud have mine up by end of night or 2moz funny u say that bout dettori on board Almandin u no Luana cuz that actually put me off e has never won a single race in Australia but all ze same that horse owes us fuck all round ea so gets a respect bet but will i be tippin that to be the winner nope 100% wont be this time round i do think danny got a savvy pick with Marmelo but again not fully looked properly just yet was hopin see what ice queen says first cuz she pretty savvy wit these sort races init

7 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:33 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
I think you going go to the bitter end with Traffic Fluide aint you   but i do agree with what Danny said on the subject he does actually give a good race each time and i forgot all about the Melbourne last year i was just a follower so need reminding of these events coming up did not even know what the Melbourne was back then one thing i do know is Heartbreak City was in that shame wont be this time is that horse even still around

8 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:40 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Danny.West wrote:
 Marmelo 8/1 
That is my pick also for the Melbourne    moving onto the Henny for me going to look for my lucky 15 Anti Post and will post it for you lot remember this year you need to give reasons if can    that will be me end of the season counting the money already on Marmelo

9 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Bit random but now we can officially start the christmas themes for the forum come midnight because now Bonfire night is finished then Christmas can be put up onto the forum because you think adverts start so why can i not start want do christmas emotes the lot get everyone in the mood for Christmas time it might help people be really cheery and spring in step to pick winners each day

10 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I think Theatre Guide is the horse to be keeping a eye on also may i add that part in and i do like Whisper, something also tells me Almandin wins again this year

11 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Some thoughts on the runners for the Melbourne cup here: https://www.foxsports.com.au/horse-racing/melbourne-cup/2017-melbourne-cup-form-guide-odds-full-field-tips-champion-trainer-peter-moodys-verdict/news-story/6a7d9c8ed8b0c95156d8fd7542b86723

First numbers i could see point towards Almandin
Skybet paying 6 places, so looking at the places and never know winners:Johannes Vermeer and Thomas Hobson at 10/1 look, Red cardinal 14/1,  Big duke 16/1 Tiberian 20/1 all look OK for a return.
Bondi beach and Cistomane at 50/1 look tempting

The article does say that the foreign horses for most did not run in Australia yet and it is a concern, as long as they have enough legs to place, the 10/1 + are nice enough...

12 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
look at price wise and Ireland selection on racingpost two good options from them especially with so many places

13 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:07 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I leave the foreign stuff to Sean do not understand the races weird races some of them, but i do remember Almandin really well so will have a bet again on that but who do i think will win do not have a opinion on that one i do like Bondi Beach because the speed figures are the best and sometimes when i am going Anti post i look for best speed over GCD and that works pretty well lol

14 Re: D.I.A Here on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Now the jumps are back i like to write more random shit up that pops into my head 

Long gone are the days where this was called the Henny now got get used to calling it the Ladbrokes Trophy meeh will always be the henny for me 

Nothing will be set in stone just yet still about a week before i make final pick last year i opted for the Native this year 2 horses call out 

Already had a cheeky dabble on 

Singlefarmpayment 14/1
Traffic Fluide 33/1

Possible 

Carole's Destrier 33/1 
Road to Riches 40/1

Very Very Tempted 

Whisper 16/1
Theatre Guide 40/1

Yup i know people going to laugh about Traffic Fluide just like laughed bout Bristol De Mai, but all stopped laughing Saturday afternoon.
We just like ribbing you but none of us can deny you do stick to your picks win or lose, i like a "tipster" like that way i see it if someone sees something special in a horse car boxer footballer and so on then surely they should stick to that at all times no matter what otherwise the first original opinion meant nothing and can not trust in the long run

15 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Danny.West wrote:Money where mouth is this Season, best 4 or 5 anti post bets i will post mine up by the end of the week remember you have to end the lucky on the Grand National or The Gold Cup 

here is my Melbourne beauties, not into the flat racing that much but this race is by far one of the best for the flats

Marmelo 8/1 with a small cover on Amelie Star 22/1 

I think Marmelo ran a belter in the Caulfield cup race coming 6th anyone who watched that race and did not think that is the Melbourne star this year needs help lol 

I do think they saved Wicklow Brave in that race for the Melbourne and am tempted to have a small flutter on that but have for now stuck with Amelie Star, she done so much too soon in the Caulfield cup slight concern about the trip but i feel at 22/1 is well worth hoping she goes with her linage on this one and manages to last it out 

Final Conclusion for this 

Win: Marmelo 8/1 Place: Amelie Star 22/1
Sounds like a hype horse to me from just reading it i think Wicklow Brave is a good horse but reading up on Marmelo sounds like lot of hype heading that way, and you saying money where mouth is makes me laugh because it is always you who changes mind bet you before Tuesday race time you will of had 8 picks for the Melbourne then have the cheek to say lucky you managed to find the winner 

16 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Edited the name lol D.I.A Here, Discussions Idea's and Advice

17 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I started working on christmas now going be working on it all month waited ages for the christmas one  love christmas so much gets you all in happy mood i think to bet and be cheery and merry and motivates lot of winners because christmas spirit in the air and it not too early to do it because the adverts do it and the shops so it never too early

18 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Looks good Kel do wa ya like on here kid no one minds all just leave ya to it lool 

My first look Lucky Anti Post (bet placed) Will have final draft end of week this is first draft

Melbourne - Johannes Vermeer - 11/1
Henny - Singlefarmpayment - 14/1
Champion Chase - Fox Norton - 14/1
Stayers Hurdle - Cole Harden - 40/1
Gold Cup - Bristol De Mai - 33/1 

Tempted by but waiting for runs first

Henny - O O Seven 
Gold Cup - Native River 

Melbourne last year was easy spot on bang winner easy to find nice price this year i struggling with it not so open an shut last year i would of said sell your house to bet on Alman but this year it is a much harder yet better type of race i opted for the O'Brien horse he is a humble man so for him to big a horse up well put it this way he is certainly not Colin Tizzard no disrespect because Tizzard is a passionate man like we all can be in this sport when comes to certain horses so that was not a dig, i can pick 4 or 5 this year nothing wud of changed my mind last year an i think it calls for a split bet on this damn right Almandin earned his money to back again this year which i have already placed a private respect bet on would i be confident this year on him winning again nope not at all

Marmelo is the hype horse and rightly so Sam it reminds me a small bit of how Almandin was last year people thought yes should win but market did not trust it and lot of people regretted it so could be savvy to stick with what you no best n back it maybe but this year i takin on the punters gamble type of horse in Johannes Vermeer but i will be having a couple of other picks with more thinking time Rekindling is bugging me 

Seems like a long time ago when i was shouting and i tell you why you should take.... this year i bit more worried on such a open looking Melbourne but ah they are the best when u just can not put your finger on it

19 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:07 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Think every man and his dog is going have a cheeky dabble in Boom Time just a small wager init shocked u did not mention that Luana think it stands the place chances look at the cup when my pick was wa nearly 2l behind i think my pick will reverse the placings if gets a clear run this time around but does not stop Boom Time bein able to place and at 40/1 i would in no way put anyone off that

20 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:25 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:
Melbourne Cup

So for me that is my two for the Melbourne i look forward to hearing anyone elses views on this race that often pays out big even one time a 100/1 winner in 2015 not that i was on that bet.
Just popped onto skybet for the 6 places and took US ARMY RANGER 50/1 and 40/1 on your pick so good luck with Wicklow do not forget try get the 6 places and take the price drop on the chin if hunting the value money i am liking Joanne Vermeer more an more startin feel slightly confident more i look into the race tonight will be doing the top 6 list again tomorrow night on this race ready for Tuesday tell your dad to give his view if he can make it on

21 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:56 am

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Here is my four for now 

Bet365

Melbourne Cup - Marmelo 7/1
RSA Chase - Wholestone 25/1
JLT - Willoughby Court 14/1
Ark - Melon 16/1

22 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Going against you all for the Melbourne tune in tonight to see my pick

23 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:18 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
I think and not bigging myself up but i think how much i have improved when comes to looking into racing just think i started off following you lot now i got lot of confidence to go against you all with my own picks, this time last year i would of no way went against any of you with the anti post would of sat agreeing saying good luck now i sat saying got my own pick   learned from most of you on here Sean Sam Will Luana Scram Nick just to name some and people think but some do not do a write up but i still learned because when i seen them getting lots of winners over the months it made me look into the horses and spot why they was winning so that is why included them think i am lot more confident now in horse racing and this year going to be doing lot more of my own betting and putting SAS on the back foot i will still be following you and Sam but will be spending some of the money i have saved up to try out my own things now so thank you both for helping me build up the pot and thank you all on here for helping me learn all i can to confidently go about making my own selections and helping me to enjoy the racing more, i get more joy out of winning from my own picks than i have over the year winning from being a follower.

24 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Angi wrote:I think and not bigging myself up but i think how much i have improved when comes to looking into racing just think i started off following you lot now i got lot of confidence to go against you all with my own picks, this time last year i would of no way went against any of you with the anti post would of sat agreeing saying good luck now i sat saying got my own pick   learned from most of you on here Sean Sam Will Luana Scram Nick just to name some and people think but some do not do a write up but i still learned because when i seen them getting lots of winners over the months it made me look into the horses and spot why they was winning so that is why included them think i am lot more confident now in horse racing and this year going to be doing lot more of my own betting and putting SAS on the back foot i will still be following you and Sam but will be spending some of the money i have saved up to try out my own things now so thank you both for helping me build up the pot and thank you all on here for helping me learn all i can to confidently go about making my own selections and helping me to enjoy the racing more, i get more joy out of winning from my own picks than i have over the year winning from being a follower.

you have been and remain a class act Angi, gutted I missed your one yesterday, but thems the breaks

everyone who posts on here finds winners, so its difficult to decide who is going to win today lol, but you have a pretty good percentage I reckon

best of luck on the treble but today I go against you!   

southwell
1pm  Dotties Dilema 5-1 \ merrion row 9-1

25 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Well done will nice drift mine did not even come in top 8 lol

26 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Ubik

@Angi wrote:Well done will nice drift mine did not even come in top 8 lol

i know that was weird...but nice!

27 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Desmond.St wrote:Here is my four for now 

Bet365

Melbourne Cup - Marmelo 7/1
RSA Chase - Wholestone 25/1
JLT - Willoughby Court 14/1
Ark - Melon 16/1
Temptin now Marmelo i going do my final 6 tonight but i have sided with the O'Brien horse officially my winning horse so now i working on finding the places for it but my main money is targeted at the O'Brien horse which can not change it now unless i cash out and lose some money on it but not in the habit of doing that on singles lol if Marmelo wins will you be cashing out and finding other to go with the three or will you ride it out either way best of luck with the four

28 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
southwell
1pm  Dotties Dilema 5-1 \ merrion row 9-1
Well done savvy picking

29 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:Going against you all for the Melbourne tune in tonight to see my pick
Anythin like ya special today i suggest u relook at whateva it is u picking loooooooool

30 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Ubik

oops!

Last edited by Ubik on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

31 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Waited for this section about time will be posting mine up later can we do the six man challenge one horse each anti post bang it in the lucky and see what we get back end of the National

Noticed you smashing out the War games Sean must admit did not have money on you winning still got it on Luana you dreaming if think going to beat her i think she is saving her best work for the finals that is if Sam does not pull out her Aces i noticed she often does that towards the end just when think she is beaten she suddenly comes out of nowhere hard to call it all but did not expect you to be leading first round and Semi finals like have been wont deny

32 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Melbourne 
4.00 Flemington Melbourne Wall of fire i am siding with the price wise tip for this one 12/1

33 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Ubik

Marmelo for me an all with red cardinal 16-1

sky doing 6 places so probably will add 1 more

34 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Are you all staying up to 4 am to watch it or waiting for results in morning

35 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Marmelo for me in the Melbourne tonight everyone

36 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Ubik

@Danny.West wrote:Are you all staying up to 4 am to watch it or waiting for results in morning

im going to bed safe in the knowledge i will be a rich man when i wake up 

if i wake up!!!

37 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Throwback

This was your top 5 last year Sean i just checked back you backed Wicklow Brave then positive for me 

Top 5(last year) 

1st - Almandin
2nd- Qewy 
3rd - Secret Number
4th - Big Orange
5th - Wicklow Brave

This was your top 4 lucky

Native River 12/1 Henny 
Traffic Fluide 33/1 Queen Mothers Chase
Prince of Scars 20/1 RSA Chase 
Almandin 12/1 Melbourne 

We need to get some good results this season

38 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
I went for bets on the places on skybet and 2 at good odds:
Hartnell 25/1
Cistmontane 50/1
I will not wake up rich but as long as there is a profit that would be good.

might had a third one. Johannes Vermeer's odds are not so interesting now so might side with Big duke or bondi beach or both with 6 places...

39 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Being a brummy i spent lot of time with the gypsies an that made me a superstitious person which is why i needed to throw in Libran for a nicker spooky how that horse has landed today

1st - Johannes Vermeer 11/1

2nd - Hartnell 25/1
3rd - Almandin 7/1
4th - Tiberian 22/1

5th - Big Duke 18/1
6th - Humidor 10/1

Wild Card Nicker Of The Night - Libran 50/1  (did not take the 6 places)

Using my private cash for these, So will work on points because i do not like to encourage people betting out of comfort zones special things like this i sometimes go above set stakes so for confidence levels i have done the following Skybet 6 places i have taken

3 Points E/W on 1st Place

2nd 3rd Gets 2points E/W

4th 5th 6th get 1 Point E/W

Lucky number 7 1point E/W

I do it like this to show mainly confidence levels 

Almandin well u get the savvy nod of the head for respect my friend, i would of personally put that in 4th position and had Big Duke getting the 4th shot but because of the win last year i feel deserves the 2 point stake bet at least this year 

Johannes Vermeer i am taking a huge risk this year with tiz horse think Segal said it tonight if this was proven over distance and wit it being a O'Brien horse then it would been half the odds for this horse you can get a decent price out of it, did not mind the 1m4 and O'brien does rate this being a very good horse, so gets the bigger stakes tonight will i be celebrating not so sure i not that confident if you compare it to last year maybe i started bit late i do not know but have enjoyed being on the hunt again

Some very good picks tonight from everyone best of luck with whatever you gone for a very open looking Melbourne this year is all with a fair chance

40 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:23 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Amelie's Star 22/1

If anyone can get the horse to win in this it is Weir he trained Prince of Penzance 100/1 to win this race in 2015 and i think he will have the winner spot on here only playing for the 4 placings i do not feel i need the 6 for this horse should be in top four so not happy to take a price cut might regret that but come the morning i will soon find out not spending big on this race this year so hard to pick last year was happy to spend a big stake because seemed so clear who was winning but this year keeping the bet small just simply because i enjoy betting on the Melbourne to see if can spot the winner lottery race today not so easy

41 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
THE BAR MELBOURNE SPECIAL

RED CARDINAL 18/1

Form is 2211132115, so only out of the top 3 once.

Form over 2m reads 1,1 so never beaten

Slight problem is the rain falling when last had rain they pulled the horse out in the Munich race, but did win by 2l at Yarmouth on good to soft this is the Irish horse so we wont feel guilty about cheering this on the Irish do well in the Melbourne having won the race twice with Fiorente and Green door, interesting jockey booking with Kerrin McEvoy he rode Almandin to the win in this last year and Wohler trained the German horse Protectionist in 2014 who won this race then Jamie Spencer is Quoted in saying this reminds him of Curbyourenthusiasm which is a compliment and Simcock who use to train this horse said the horse likes juice in the ground so the more rain could be a big plus but not sure why pulled when last was soft ground

That is the special for me tonight 

Bet Advice - 4 places 18/1 i feel with the form it is safe to take the bigger odds for the four places

Safe option - 6 places 16/1, if you want to keep it safe take a price cut

42 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I thought Nakeeta would of had a mention in the top 6 and Red Cardinal think i am going put couple of quid on the Bar tonight because Will and now you have put it up and does stand a chance i do think it is strange how McEnvoy goes for that rather than Almandin this year and if i remember last year everyone used the jockey for the main key point on Almandin, if i remember was lot of doubt around that horse that year i do keep getting that and Almanzor mixed up which i bet the French wont be happy with i think Almanzor is the better out of the two and i feel Almandin will let lot of people down this year, they missed the money train on that last year now they backing it tonight when it is just too late they should of listened to the clever last year. I not that confident to suggest my own pick but i did put a couple of pounds on Nakeeta and Red Cardinal

43 Re: D.I.A Here on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Happy to sit this one out, nice to see the effort put in again by you Sean, i feel it is showing why it's one of the hardest races in the world to figure out this yead got about 8 picks who can win it, so on that matter i am keeping my wallet closed. 

Will be joining in with the 6 man challenge love the waiting game, Bristol De Mai Traffic Fluide and even Prince of Scars might be worth keeping on our list, whatever happened to Prince of Scars last year if that is still around this season now 7 might be coming into his own.

Singlefarmpayment, i read about that a few weeks ago but did not impress me on first start back was a let down so not sure if i will be so willing to take the bet on, of course if tipped by SAS i will follow because built the pot, but personal money of my own i am not so sure.

44 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:07 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Max Dynamite is where my bet is...wish I had the stamina to stay up and watch.Good luck everyone!

45 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Someone put $100,000 (Approx 75 grand in Pounds) on Marmelo today at Ladbrokes, some people have more money than sense i could have 10 billion and no horse race will get anything like that

46 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:33 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:
Throwback

This was your top 5 last year Sean i just checked back you backed Wicklow Brave then positive for me 

5th - Wicklow Brave

This was your top 4 lucky

Prince of Scars 20/1 RSA Chase 

I think we not forgiven Wicklow ever since    i always side with his picks and i starting to think he picked wrong one for our team tonight looking at some of the write ups on here for the others, but i trust his choices on that i know little about the race so happy to just follow others on this one 

I forgot all about Prince of Scars, a quick look at the book Paddie it says 

"Quickly developed into a leading staying hurdler two season ago, winning a grade 1 on heavy ground at Leopardstown; fell well short of expectations over fences last season but retains novice status and starts on an enticing mark."

So might be right in what you say about keeping on our side, do not forget to check the racing post jumps books, save it to acrobat reader for fast looks at, if unable to do it just ask on this section and one of us will be able to find the information out quickly. Nothing else was mentioned in the book about that horse which is strange this is what is says about Traffic Fluide 

"Third in the 2016 Clarence house chase on first run outside novice company but then missed more than a year through injury and was generally below that level last spring, although still beaten less than eight lengths in the Champion Chase; may do better over further."

So we will see, doubt we hear the end of it the one single day Traffic Fluide wins 

47 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

48 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:Looks good Kel do wa ya like on here kid no one minds all just leave ya to it lool 

My first look Lucky Anti Post (bet placed) Will have final draft end of week this is first draft

Melbourne - Johannes Vermeer - 11/1
Henny - Singlefarmpayment - 14/1
Champion Chase - Fox Norton - 14/1
Stayers Hurdle - Cole Harden - 40/1
Gold Cup - Bristol De Mai - 33/1 

punters gamble type of horse in Johannes Vermeer but i will be having a couple of other picks with more thinking time Rekindling is bugging me 
Now you know why it was bugging you almost Sean

49 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:32 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
init lol i did larf to myself i got to hope that lucky pays out in the end cuz bit out of pocket for the melbourne now grabbed most my stake back on the places but out of pocket but veh close pleased with the result even if means slightly out of pocket was worth the risk just shame did not grab the one more place but that is the fun of gambling cheeky incidents like that if u noticed rekindling never even made it in my top 6 an not going lie after long thinkin did not even cut top 10 for me was buggin me that gut feelin buggin u get shuda just banged it on lool

50 Re: D.I.A Here on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:40 am

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Father and Son went to battle and the son came out on top everyone is bashing Dettori jesus christ give the man a break everyone knew Almandin stood no chance this year like was said already here they missed the money last year and thought ride it this year and went wrong typical mug punters 

I really thought you had the winner so unlucky just rewatched it again and still thought you won then Rekindling steals the race 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum