S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » November Tips

November Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

51 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:W.G.D on above and below will not always be playing the below safe (15 LEFT)
I was thinking of playing all my 19 safe bets because makes sense because it is free points play and all goes towards the main points so will make sense to play it safe when not costing points, i think the only time i not going play safe on the double part is to get place money i think when going over bad time going do safe then when i notice i having a good run risk the higher odds in the doubles so going store about 8 lives for it

52 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:27 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:sean £27.10
voodoo £24.40
Luana £14.90
sam M£4.40

£62.00

That is the war games four today results on day one very good i think
that is the final score u forgot to take £2 off mine cuz the ben poste bets are both of ours in the war games

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

53 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
[size=50]Ben Hutton: Find good value and you've got a good bet[/size]

fuckin dick this guy he bangs in the odd 10+ horse then acts like his the fuckin bees knees know it all he gets paid to tell us this basic shit if he was earnin any proper money he be jus sat banging it out to anyone who would listen without even needin to be employed by mugs like the racing post joker proper is

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

54 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:21 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Foxy wrote:Josephine Gordon Goliath i know it is not Friday but these look over priced for the jockey on board very rare i would suggest it other than a Friday normally just keep it to myself because do it for fun but i think this jockey stands very good chance tomorrow of at least all places if you look into the horses 

1.50 Lingfield London 20/1 
2.55 Lingfield Shifting Star 18/1
3.30 Lingfield Famous Destiny 14/1
5.55 Chelmsford King Athelstan 33/1 
6.25 Chelmsford Africa Showgirl 25/1
7.25 Chelmsford Gentlemen 25/1
7.55 Chelmsford Malaysian Boleh 33/1
9.00 Chelmsford Banta Bay 7/1
 That is not a bad shout
King athelstan i am tempted to leave out as the numbers do not look amazing but the other seem all in with a chance. Malaysian boleh i have backed for i don't know how many races with no success, so wonder about this one...
A goliath a bit too expensive for me but a double at these odds probably makes sense and affordable, a bit more adventurous with treble and maybe even 4 fold.
Good luck Foxy!

55 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
hugh taylors tip won yesterday at 3-1

Yesterday, Captain Navarre (25p rule 4) was a 3-1 winner for our tipste

CRIBBS CAUSEWAY goes from strength to strength, and she might be able to overcome her wide draw in the Listed River Eden Stakes at Lingfield (2.25).
She has made remarkable progress already this summer, improving again in first-time cheekpieces to win at Newmarket last time, but just as importantly she has already done enough to suggest she will be up to this level on the all-weather.
She has won both all-weather starts with plenty to spare, and her wide-margin win over 1m4f here in June produced a time figure as good as any of her rivals here have produced on the all-weather (in this country at least) despite the fact that she was heavily eased in the final furlong.
She’s clearly improved again since that race, and she should run a big race here.
RIVERS OF ASIA has a better chance than his odds suggest in the 7f apprentice handicap that closes Lingfield’s card today (4.00).
He has had no chance from his draw on his two starts since returning from a break, but he showed a little bit on his most recent start at Chelmsford. He would have a definite chance on the pick of his form from last season, notably when third in a 1m 0-75 handicap here last December.
His rider’s inexperience is a concern, but if Rivers Of Asia is anywhere near his best all-weather form he’d go close here, and at the prices he might be worth chancing.
Backers of CHARLES MOLSON in the 7f handicap at Lingfield need to be aware that his very wide draw could scupper his chance, but I think he’s just about worth chancing at the odds given how well he goes here.
He was drawn in stall 11, and raced three wide throughout, when beaten only narrowly into third off the same mark as today in the valuable apprentice handicap on AW Championships Finals day in March, when, like today, he was returning from a break.
Indeed, he has shaped better than the bare result every time he has been beaten on the all-weather, and was very impressive when winning at Chelmsford a year ago.
His chance today will depend on luck in running and whether or not his rider is able to gain a decent track position, but he’s well capable of winning on the all-weather off his current mark if everything drops right.

HUGH'S BEST BETS (SCALE 1-5 POINTS):

1.50 LINGFIELD
1pt win CHARLES MOLSON (12-1 Betfred, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy Power, William Hill)
2.25 LINGFIELD
1pt win CRIBBS CAUSEWAY (6-1 bet365, 11-2 general)
4.00 LINGFIELD
1pt win RIVERS OF ASIA (28-1 bet365, William Hill, 25-1 Betfred, Sky Bet, StanJames)

56 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff

My Thursday night bored bet you never know do you

57 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:09 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Tina.Crossly wrote:
My Thursday night bored bet you never know do you
Like the look of that, so will put a few pennies on (whats left) and done me own 'bored bet'...
725 Gentlemen 33/1
755 Malaysian Boleh 66/1
ew dble
Come on all, bored bet Thursday before the Friday whoop whoop in the fiver challenge.  Tell us your bets.

58 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ill play...little lucky

7:25 youre coll 10-1 cd winner just over a month ago
7:55 madame bounty 8-1
8:30 spin top 20-1
9pm all or nothin 8-1

59 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:ill play...little lucky

7:25 youre cool 10-1 cd winner just over a month ago
9pm all or nothin 8-1

11-1!

60 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:10 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:

9pm all or nothin 8-1

11-1!
Well played Ubik, good luck with the last

61 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

9pm all or nothin 8-1

11-1!
Well played Ubik, good luck with the last

looking good, 11-1 winner and 20-1 placer, need a win in the last though for a decent payout!

62 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.45 Newmarket Roll on Rory i do like this can win this race 11/1

4.00 Newmarket Highland Colori i back this often and is a C&D winner 10/1 

15.55 Wetherby Eskendash been away for long time before aways was 2222 worth a bet 12/1

2.05 Wetherby Intense tango after today i am going have a bet on this one can win it easy i think 33/1 

2.40 Wetherby Wholestone Lil Rock be hard to beat but this can give it a challenge 6/1 

63 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:21 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:1.45 Newmarket Roll on Rory i do like this can win this race 11/1

4.00 Newmarket Highland Colori i back this often and is a C&D winner 10/1 

15.55 Wetherby Eskendash been away for long time before aways was 2222 worth a bet 12/1

2.05 Wetherby Intense tango after today i am going have a bet on this one can win it easy i think 33/1 

2.40 Wetherby Wholestone Lil Rock be hard to beat but this can give it a challenge 6/1 

nice on roll on rory....thanks fella...  got smashed into 4-1 fav

64 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Glad to see everyone had a good time, back now sometimes i need the odd day out just to have that break from it all

Twenty five past two Slaney Street 7/1

Kind of being cheeky with this and stealing it, ran very well last time out. Was tipped on here i think was Sean one of his nicker of the day doubles not sure ended up placing really well. Was beaten that day by 4L and is a pretty quick turn out, Manning is rebooked back in and i do like the bookking of this jockey having already rode this to a win in the past 

Will be more

65 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Welcome back Luana, i am the same i like a day off normally Sunday but couple horses i like so will catch a day off in the week if i find a day of not liking something 

1.55 Naas Vocal Music i always look out for horses slightly over priced this is one and worth a small bet today 10/1

2.00 Carlisle Ocean Eleven the claimer gives this one much needed weight and run so well for yard 8/1 

3.00 Naas The Graduate gets a good claimer booked in distance winner and first time pieces fitted 25/1

66 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
i do like Solstice Star in the 1.30 Carlisle with old dicky and Keighley working together most wins come on the soft or heavy going could land a blow here 8/1

67 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
This is the only C&D in this field and will be getting first time tongue tie, the jockey is Russel who is 19% having had 5 winners already in the past 2 weeks  Different trainer taking this now and i am expected a big race out of this horse who is 50% here wont mind the soft ground is around this time of year is when he was running well. Sunday so no need to over spend the money on this horse but you do notice big prices crop up on the Sunday's 

Hope to few who played the Breeders Cup enjoyed it, not my sort of racing do not enjoy how the Americans do it but i know some of you enjoy it. Noticed Marsha and Lady did not come well but what can you really expect bet half the field was drugged right up on all sorts on enhanced mess, but will not take the enjoyment some others get from that so hope all who watched(ing) enjoy it tonight

2.10 Cork Burning issues 20/1 Small Each-Way Advised 

68 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Half past Two Southwell Hi Tide 66/1

Is hard to win with this horse, but does have the help of Aidan Coleman booked in. Coleman was a success on this back over C&D in 2014 so a long time ago now on a mark of 113 today is on a mark of 77. Is a very old horse oldest in this field 13 so wont be expecting a big win but a neck maybe this will be his lowest ever mark lowest being 81. Does well at Southwell best course for him having had 3 wins and 4 places around Southwell, but like i say is getting on now but am having a serious bet on it. My dad always told me if you can not back yourself then do not back the horse and i am very happy to spend something on this one not going to be a huge amount but all the same will be placing a bet at the current odds

69 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.20 Kempton Lucy the Painter not sure who tipped this last time might even of been myself not gone back and looked gets first time blinkers today it is the return to the AW track that got my attention does really well over the AW i think 12/1 

2.50 Kempton Red Verdon looks bit over the odds for me tonight so i always take this type of bet on can see the price falling tomorrow is a decent horse good race this will be 8/1 

3.20 Kempton Desert Ruler form is 232222 this is safe place money and safe points for the war games 12/1 

Not putting much money on the following bets (not that i do with the above ones) below  but more of opening up for debate on a couple 

3.40 Plumpton Red Square Revival i put the money on the Scuamore Pipe combination but was worried about Lord Aldervale in this race hoping to see the SAS 18+ Will or Angi to give the race a mention before tomorrow see what they all siding with for the race but for now only put money on Red Square Revival 7/1 

Was tempted by Plucky dip but i think the price is bit short at 14/1 i would be happy to take around 16's or 20's on that so will keep eye on if that will drift out not happy to take the 14 because not a cert placer horse 

W.G.D/t BET 14 LEFT (pm'ed Kelly she said we are allowed this if any two wins it classes for the double for game rules ANY TWO i did confirm it first with the bosswoman but means we have use a extra life to cover the extra like if was placing the bet)

Colin Tizzard 

2.40 Cucklington 9/2
3.40 Minella Web
4.10 Quiz Master 7/2

70 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:3.40 Plumpton Red Square Revival i put the money on the Scuamore Pipe combination but was worried about Lord Aldervale in this race hoping to see the SAS 18+ Will or Angi to give the race a mention before tomorrow see what they all siding with for the race but for now only put money on Red Square Revival 7/1 

Was tempted by Plucky dip but i think the price is bit short at 14/1 i would be happy to take around 16's or 20's on that so will keep eye on if that will drift out not happy to take the 14 because not a cert placer horse 
Will offer you my advice on this race in the thread later because have a selection for the race and fully behind you on the plucky dip the price is far too short to be risking at moment i would not be happy with anything under £200 take home pay before i even think of betting on that it cost me lot of money over the time

71 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:52 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
W.G.D/t BET 14 LEFT (pm'ed Kelly she said we are allowed this if any two wins it classes for the double for game rules ANY TWO i did confirm it first with the bosswoman but means we have use a extra life to cover the extra like if was placing the bet)

Colin Tizzard 

2.40 Cucklington 9/2
3.40 Minella Web
4.10 Quiz Master 7/2
Good luck n yer wen going against me it is open play buddy i accept any type of rules ya want i often put 3 horses together n do the double so all is fair

72 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:3.40 Plumpton Red Square Revival i put the money on the Scuamore Pipe combination but was worried about Lord Aldervale in this race hoping to see the SAS 18+ Will or Angi to give the race a mention before tomorrow see what they all siding with for the race but for now only put money on Red Square Revival 7/1 

Will offer you my advice on this race in the thread later because have a selection for the race and fully behind you on the plucky dip the price is far too short to be risking at moment i would not be happy with anything under £200 take home pay before i even think of betting on that it cost me lot of money over the time

omg what a race! I know you dont normally watch sam, but red square led from the start and then coming to the last fence, was a little behind as it tired, with firmount gent still plenty in the tank, BUT, fell at the last and almost on top of red square who had to stop pretty much and pick his way around it, luckily had a good lead and won!

our horse either fell or PU Sam, anyways I only went in on this cos of your pick matched mine voodoo, so thanks very much fella and well done!

73 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done will great day for you

74 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will be posting my Melbourne pick in the other thread 

1.50 Redcar Awake my Soul taking bit of a risk on this horse i did think be shorter and was planning on avoiding it but will give it a chance at the odds 8/1

3.55 Redcar Henrietta's Dream we managed a place on this forum lto with this horse was Seans F Horse placed 100/1 over C&D and he put a note saying follow next three starts so here goes 11/1 

3.05 Exeter Wizard Bridge i think this can get a second win today c&d winner and the Tizzard horses are starting to do well again 11/1

75 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.20 Nottingham Angel Palanas been running some good races can win here today 12/1

W.G.D (3.00 - 2.00)
3.00 Musselburgh Jonny Delta this is always back on here at least once should be due a win good jockey booking 12/1 

2.00 Chepstow itshard to No i have followed this horse for while now and good booking of Johnson who was on this when won at Bangor by 3L and only been out top 3 once in the 4 rides so good booking here 10/1 

3.40 Chepstow Paddy the Oscar two places on last two starts C&D winner good chance 14/1

W.G.D 12 Left

3.10 Chepstow Waterloo Warrier 7/1
6.40 Kempton Rydan 5/1 

76 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:55 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Did you stick to the stage plan Voodoo?

77 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:3.20 Nottingham Angel Palanas been running some good races can win here today 12/1

W.G.D (3.00 - 2.00)
3.00 Musselburgh Jonny Delta this is always back on here at least once should be due a win good jockey booking 12/1 

2.00 Chepstow itshard to No i have followed this horse for while now and good booking of Johnson who was on this when won at Bangor by 3L and only been out top 3 once in the 4 rides so good booking here 10/1 

3.40 Chepstow Paddy the Oscar two places on last two starts C&D winner good chance 14/1

W.G.D 12 Left

6.40 Kempton Rydan 5/1 
very good tipping

78 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:3.20 Nottingham Angel Palanas been running some good races can win here today 12/1

W.G.D (3.00 - 2.00)

W.G.D 12 Left

6.40 Kempton Rydan 5/1 

well done fella, very conistant

79 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:14 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That will help you in war games you and Sean earned lot for the war games you certainly earned your place in the semi finals now aint you

80 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £44.20
Voodoo £44.10

look how close that is and not finished yet you two always battle it out did last month also all could change because both still got runners

81 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone and yes some great competition going on this month shame i did wrong two for war games double would been well ahead would of gave me 165 points your so lucky Sean i messed that up lol 

1.10 Newbury Dell' Arca Pipe and Scudamore combo have a good horse in this one  8/1 

1.40 Newbury Colin's Brother colins sister won other day wonder if his brother can win today good luck if having a bet on your brother Colin lol 11/2

2.25 Thurles Presenting Mahler willing to scrap lto and give it a second chance 7/1

2.20 Ludlow Tempuran ran to a place last start and is 342 gets 7lb claimer today 7/1 

W.G.D 11 left

2.10 Oscar Rose 13/2
12.55 Solar Heat 7/2

82 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:

W.G.D 11 left

2.10 Oscar Rose 13/2
12.55 Solar Heat 7/2
Smart playing without noticing it one win one void earns you £9.20 not bad for free tickets used + the singles money of £14.00 because when you and sean placed the bets was 7/2 so would of had stakes of £2 to win on it because wrote it night before very well done to you voodoo

83 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:
1.10 Newbury Dell' Arca Pipe and Scudamore combo have a good horse in this one  8/1 

W.G.D 11 left

2.10 Oscar Rose 13/2
12.55 Solar Heat 7/2
i getting rich off you and this war games lol

84 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:

W.G.D 11 left

2.10 Oscar Rose 13/2
12.55 Solar Heat 7/2
i getting rich off you and this war games lol

yep I followed and also my weight watcher got second for a profit, should have done a forecast lol

85 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol and i am it thanks to the competition it bring out the best in me when i lost out last month it made me want to try really hard this time knowing i had some very good competition in Sean that is why been posting earlier and looking earlier because knew had to really knuckle down this month to say earned my semi final spot when you up against one of the best you got to give your best

Was happy because Seans came second then had to smile to myself knowing i "turned" his over then lol

86 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
im on crosspark WW in the 1:40 and you on colins brother, be happy with first and 2nd again

87 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well i think between you both you earned a £100 in the 9 days at set stakes that be £1000 in 9 days took nearly a month to earn that in the qualifying rounds we just need Luana and Sam to push themselves but i knew Luana be working for couple of days at start so just waiting for her return

88 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck Ubik hope yours wins now i earned my profit and points for the day so can let the rest lose now if means someone else earns off their bets and agreed Kelly think the final is going to be where the big money comes you can only imagine the fights that will come out of the final just to claim status of Greatest Tipster for the year on here lol king of kings (or queen)

89 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:Good luck Ubik hope yours wins now i earned my profit and points for the day so can let the rest lose now if means someone else earns off their bets and agreed Kelly think the final is going to be where the big money comes you can only imagine the fights that will come out of the final just to claim status of Greatest Tipster for the year on here lol king of kings (or queen)

you been so consistent fella and this time thanks to Kelly I remembered to back yours n all, so happy days all round

but you know sean, he will pull a big one out when he needs it lol

90 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Oh yes i take nothing for granted not when going against him, he has really put some work in the past 2 months on here day in day out without fail posting up which if we all honest thought he be lazy but no he stuck to the war games challenge and with over 20 days left i not relaxing just yet lol

91 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is why i put you against sean in the Semi Finals that way if beat him no one can say you only got to semi finals on a minus this way you can hold head up and say done really well in semi finals and earned your final spot in December

92 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:That is why i put you against sean in the Semi Finals that way if beat him no one can say you only got to semi finals on a minus this way you can hold head up and say done really well in semi finals and earned your final spot in December

wot? Referee! I thought it was completely random picking balls out of your bra!

93 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
thats annoying, I was going to do willie boy cos of the name!

94 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:
@Kelly wrote:That is why i put you against sean in the Semi Finals that way if beat him no one can say you only got to semi finals on a minus this way you can hold head up and say done really well in semi finals and earned your final spot in December

no if you been following and read back you see how was picked lol

95 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

no if you been following and read back you see how was picked lol

I still like to imagine it done how i described 

96 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I think Scram is up to crooked stuff because he said he was at racecourse but not for racing so i think he is planning on stealing something from the tracks or might be working for the police or something you know

97 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i also think Nick is in on it also because was like he knew what he meant sort of wink wink talk and think on it Nick is always going away on these abroad trips and i heard Scram say he is going to be in different country soon bit suspicious aint it

98 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:i also think Nick is in on it also because was like he knew what he meant sort of wink wink talk and think on it Nick is always going away on these abroad trips and i heard Scram say he is going to be in different country soon bit suspicious aint it
you never see them in the same room either!

i be waiting for the new murder on the luton express film

99 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I seen nick photo on Facebook and he looks like a gangster for real go look and scram looks like from Italian mafia that might be why he used name scram because that is what they say go scram now and his name is tony I not even lying go look and then read what they said he said I at the racecourse but not for the races that is suspicious ain't it and nick did go abroad two weeks ago and posted photo up on Facebook because Sam liked it so maybe she could be involved somehow because she always bigs them two up

100 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:Thank you everyone and yes some great competition going on this month shame i did wrong two for war games double would been well ahead would of gave me 165 points your so lucky Sean i messed that up lol 

1.40 Newbury Colin's Brother colins sister won other day wonder if his brother can win today good luck if having a bet on your brother Colin lol 11/2

2.25 Thurles Presenting Mahler willing to scrap lto and give it a second chance 7/1

2.20 Ludlow Tempuran ran to a place last start and is 342 gets 7lb claimer today 7/1 

W.G.D 11 left

2.10 Oscar Rose 13/2
12.55 Solar Heat 7/2
Well done today 3 winners at good prices Only saying well done because of war games part so not favouritism just I know war gamesis at forefront for you four

101 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Five-to-Three Eight Till Late  18/1

This is a consistent horse having previous last 6 races reading 113323, trainer is booking in a 3lb claimer giving this a chance again today coming off a mark of 123 same mark went off last time out. Steps up in trip today to 2M4  which he will be able to handle coming 2nd over this distance lto a couple of wins over distance one being a 4L lead 

Will be more picks

102 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
3.35 Aintree Workbench a horse i often follow of the Skeltons worth taking a bet on this one in this field 9/1 EW

103 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will probably have some more picks tomorrow but for now these are my three 

1.35 Doncaster Muntadab does well here and won few people money on here i think hard race 6/1

1.50 Wincanton Lamanver Odyssey she is a really good horse and can win this easy 10/1

1.40 Aintree Holly bush henry was tempted by a few in this race this horse was unlucky lto got hampered and lost a iron did well to stay in 6th place and with the soft ground i feel could win here 12/1

104 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
good pick in the 13:50 went for Copper Kay myself i always check others on here after my write up so i not tempted to change mind and i did write tha Lamanver is a danger horse and should be in top two with my one i dont think Organist deserves to be the fav

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum