Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
18:45 - Wovles - Powerful Dream 15/2
19:45 - Wolves - Gabriel the terror 28/1 
20:15 - Wolves - Tha'ir 6/1
20:45 - Wolves - Lord Murphy -  11/1
21:15 - Wolves - Inglorious - 16/1

Punting a cheeky Christmas fun pot double on the Green two worth a crack that is for me from now on any in that shade of color wil be the CFP  

202 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
some top racing tomorrow i so far got 4 horses for tomorrow

203 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Do not often do a Sunday but some great racing over Navan, i gone way out my comfort zone but feel it is worth it and managed to save being on my stage plan so can take couple more than i normally would 

1.05 Navan Good Thyne Tara hard to over look a Mullins horse at the odds she is better in the weights here than Samcro place at least i say 12/1 

1.35 Navan Balbir Du Mathan gets first time cheekpieces for this a good one if you see money go to it might be worth the bet 14/1

2.35 6 places on Skybet 

Wounded Warrior 33/1 & Bonny Kate 14/1

Both horses i like not often i go for the two in the race and took a big price cut on them only because been running really poorly but can win this can get bigger prices if willing take the risks bet365 offering 5 places and bit more prices but i think going need the six for this race 

3.05 Navan Pairofbrowneyes interesting runner this one i remember Sam and Sean being pretty big on this last year on racecaller and got a few places out of it before ended up having couple of bad runs should not be this price i would not think 18/1 

3.35 Navan Quri ran really well on last start very open race this one but this is my pick 14/1 

i went way out of my comfort zone but i suggest looking at all the cards tomorrow i expect tonight to be pretty busy with tips if people are looking at the cards no one can say nothing to bet on tomorrow so much good quality horses coming out to race

204 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Firstpastthepost

Regular
Regular
Agree with you Voodoo it would be laziness of people if said nothing to bet on tomorrow, not seen the cards looking so good on a Sunday just the one for me because got a feeling going be lot i will want to be following tomorrow can see the SAS having a few like yourself but here is my personal bet if someone would like to follow it 

1.25 Exeter Quinto  last time seen over C&D was only beaten 1l by this is it a quick turn out and keeps the first time tongue tie on today the step up in trip to suit with the in form 5lb claimer kept on 7/1 Ew

205 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
fully behind that view, i can confirm i am having a bet myself over Navan races and will be tipping up in a moment the real horses are coming out now time to get on with it be back in about half hour just want to polish off the Navan cards very hard to pick

206 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@HenYas wrote:
@Kelly wrote:
TICKET NIGHT OPEN

You all know what to do, remember even if not in war games feel free to post your top 5 horses tonight for a double vision bet or just top 5 bets for singles 
My top 5 for wolves.. ew over 4s
645 tolatetodelegate 25/1
745 capt swift 12/1
815 ocean11 14/1
845 arrowzone 3/1
915 lanjano 10/3
645 tolatetodelegate 25/1 Placed
745 capt swift 12/1 won

top top tipping fella well done! 

207 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:03 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Danny.West wrote:fully behind that view, i can confirm i am having a bet myself over Navan races and will be tipping up in a moment the real horses are coming out now time to get on with it be back in about half hour just want to polish off the Navan cards very hard to pick

been a hard frost here in navan, very cold again and the ground still very damp underneath from recent torrential rain, going will be soft alright

208 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Navan 1.05 Jetz 8/1 - we obviously going to be playing for place money on this race in no way is anyone taking a 2/7 we banking on Samcro messing this race up, if anyone can beat that it will be excuse me it should be Jetz when last seen he was leaving a field of 15 behind him 5L clear at Fairyhouse will hold no fear this horse especially with the in top form Power staying booked in what stood out for me was the mistakes Jetz made in that race you would put your house on that losing in play and to win like he did was just so impressive  

Exeter 2.55 Turban 9/1 - bit of a steal this is we all know on here this is Samantha's horse last start looked like was getting the hang of things again coming second comes here today with the Brennan booking and does post really impressive speed figures at this track 

Navan 1.35 Master Ruffit 50/1 - One thing this forum teaches us is not be afraid of just posting up what your having a bet on do not post up to try having the most winners and to just go for it and that is what am doing with this horse this evening, just going for it i think needed the last run back because before that was firing off pretty well 123 does have a bad time at Navan which explains the 50/1 being offered but the form over heavy going reads well 7 starts 2 wins 3 places wish they had a better jockey on board but for a couple of pounds worth taking that risk for me 

Navan 2.35 Potters Point 16/1 - i took Voodoo's way on this one by choosing Skybet for the 6 places i feel can play it on the 5 but i rather safe play this one the jockey booking here is pretty good i feel and this never been out of the top 5 that is why took the 6 places on offer because almost sure of some place money here

209 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.35 Navan Space Cadet 6 places and 28/1 i will take some of that could of done with a different jockey but he is going love this heavy ground never been out the top two when ground is heavy going

210 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:5.45 Lincoln Lawyer 11/2
6.45 Cool Breeze 11/2
7.45 Modernism 10/1
8.15 Ingleby Angel 10/3
8.45 Critical Thinking 10/1

If had to pick one i most interested in will have be Modernism, all the best anyone doing it tonight even you Sean lol
ignore that 8.15 it lost critical thinking is the bet in the 8.45 the 8.15 lost on me

211 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Umberto D'Olivate, i really hate going against a Pipe and Scudamore horse but i feel this one we can get at least 2 or 3 runs out of it yet oldest horse in the field but is only one of 2 c&d winners here James Best knows how to win this race having claimed it in 2015 with St Dominick. I just can not over look how this horse won here by 15L when on the soft going in January bit of a let down on last start but with the perfect ground this time around and having won around here 3 times with 5 places is hard for me to avoid 6/1 (1.55 Exeter)

Zeroshadesofgrey, Do not cross this out the books likes the trip getting today and keeps dropping down the weights looks set to get a decent win here Sunday always brings out the nicer odds Late Shipment is a danger 11/1 (2.45 Uttoxeter)

Lightentertainment, can this finally get a win i hope it does 8/1 (3.45 Uttoxeter)

212 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:50 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
you all should have copied henyas, blokes on fire!

how on earth did you select these? I always have trouble with AW

645 tolatetodelegate 25/1 placed
745 capt swift 12/1 won
815 ocean11 14/1 lost
845 arrowzone 3/1 won
915 lanjano 10/3

213 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
3.55 Exeter Thundering Home horse is priced just right this one is will either get it done or wont type of horse padleyourcanoe i not a big fan of only because a Tizzard horse that leads only horse in the field with a C&D win behind him and experience 8/1 Ew

214 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:12 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:you all should have copied henyas, blokes on fire!

how on earth did you select these? I always have trouble with AW

645 tolatetodelegate 25/1 placed
745 capt swift 12/1 won
815 ocean11 14/1 lost
845 arrowzone 3/1 won
915 lanjano 10/3
Cheers Will but I Just got lucky (pissed picking), Ocean was my favoured one and look what happened.
tolatetodelegate just lost by a neck but picked it just because the jock had a 3lb claimer and horse had a good stall, which is sort of stuff I look for on the aw - usually.
Prob sound nuts now but stall was 3 and 3 was the claimer and horse 3 years old - I look at that shit sometimes.

215 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £129.53
Sam £93.28
Voodoo £87.95
Luana £32.02

Well done Henyas maybe the war game players could of took note of yours missed out on perfect points today you four unlucky for you Luana to not have nothing go with your win but no points in double vision for a single i am afraid. Right now the rush is on you all got from now till Thursday to catch the person your up against you have to make every bet count to make the finals you want to get your place in the finals then you earn it understand me lol 

216 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:13 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Navan 135 Howluckycanwebe 16/1

217 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@HenYas wrote:Navan 135 Howluckycanwebe 16/1

sorry fella, my weight watcher hit the front and kept on going.

1:35  Balbir Du Mathan,10-1 nice little drift to 14-1

218 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:

1.35 Navan Balbir Du Mathan gets first time cheekpieces for this a good one if you see money go to it might be worth the bet 14/1

Did not see money going to it but did put a small bet on it nice one

219 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Well done also Ubik

220 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Danny.West wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:

Did not see money going to it but did put a small bet on it nice one

nice one voodoo, i forgot to check yours as I usually put a bit extra on if I match with anybody

221 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:52 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Ubik and Voodoo.  Nice winner.  Tycoon prince next for me.

222 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:17 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
235 Last Goodbye 14/1 ew

223 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:2.35 Navan Space Cadet 6 places and 28/1 i will take some of that could of done with a different jockey but he is going love this heavy ground never been out the top two when ground is heavy going
Good little bet on this one based on the stats and nice little drift out to 33's done much better then my own horse but this and Voodoo  managed to secure a nice bit of profit for me today good work

224 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just checked the results from the races not the type of results i was expecting to see from some races not just the ones we bet on try again tomorrow was the odd good money return but we can all do much better than that move onto tomorrow now

225 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.20 Ludlow Go On Henry i do like this one and should beat leg lock luke today i hoping 10/1 

12.50 Kempton Casterly Rock worth giving a try on a quiet day 8/1

2.30 Kempton Breaht of blightly slightly over priced previous c&d winner 9/1 

226 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
WE FINALLY HAVE A NEW WAR GAMES LEADER!!! 27 DAYS HE LASTED AT TOP BUT SAM JUST BEAT IT WILL POST SCORES UP IN MOMENT

227 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sam £123.40
Sean £121.53
Voodoo £95.75
Luana £27.02
Finally after 27 days we have a new leader, she went from minus to just bringing out winner after winner after he motivational talk she really pulled out the big wins earning £123 to the pound each way singles stakes that is impressive in my eyes.

What is even more impressive is these four have pulled out all the stops in the semi finals if you compare it to the first round none are in minus all showing healthy profit if followed every single bet they post up this month a joint profit of £367.88 in 27 days to £1 each way stakes that is over £3678 to £10 each way stakes(set stakes) i think all four no matter what have truly earned the final spot whoever it may be do not write Luana or Voodoo out with 4 days to go that could change so that does not mean Sam and Sean going to the finals far from it 

228 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
grrr wanted hol tha for entire month meeeeh wd tho u 3

229 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good work Sam on that and it been a tough but fun challenge and very profitable for me so i am happy win or lose now it certainly makes you play it more serious when know the type of competition your up against hard to do if your not a day to day player and very hard to keep the profit lines up every day happy with my personal results this month when knowing i done it daily 

3.00 Lingfield Crystal Lad got to be my bet of the day this one 7/1 

1.10 Southwell Fortinbrass we was all pretty confident on this LTO lets give it a second go 11/1

12.10 Southwell Cousin Khee could be slightly overpriced here should be able to place 12/1  

1.20 Master Rajeem getting to the stage where we need to take a small gamble just a small one because it can win pretty easy in this field so class it being a small gamble 14/1

1.50 Sedgefield Hartside this is the bigger risk but it is the Winks trained and winks jockey that this forum seem to like and often pay us does have good speed figures 14/1

230 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
see my top two Kelly i will use all my K/Q points on each way double only because forgot what points i got now so just do that all or nothing bet on them two

231 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Colin.

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Two Smoking Barrels just that one for me today decent price for it 9/1

232 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:39 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
Sam £123.40
Sean £121.53
Voodoo £95.75
Luana £27.02
Finally after 27 days we have a new leader, she went from minus to just bringing out winner after winner 
That is why not relaxing just yet Luana could have few really good days and catch up very easy noticed she got couple horses one being 50/1 if that wins that is lot of points if the 33/1 wins on top then she will be leading me so i not going to relax be silly to not play it proper to the very last race

233 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.20 Wolverhampton Mythical Madness runs so well over c&d  17/2 

6.10 Kempton Mazzini was beaten fav lto could make up to followers on a c&d he does well at 6/1

6.40 Kempton Western Hyme a good horse this one only c&d winner here 11/1

234 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
THE FINAL DAY OF THE SEMI FINALS

Make every bet count tomorrow you four if you want to make it to the finals you have to make every single bet count i will not reveal the points now till tomorrow night on the last card, Luana had a good day today Sam had a few bets last couple of days did that knock her points Voodoo had a bad day Sean had a bad day but a couple of higher winners did that put him back in the lead find out tomorrow night when we will have the FINAL TWO

235 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Looking forward to this been a great month best of luck you three i want all to do well because benefits the forum, Racing post have a new video section now if you click on a horse you can see the closing stages of each race that is a slight game changer especially for people like Sam who does not watch racing a quick fast look of each horses final race all in one place now 

3.20 Taunton Marju's Quest think everyone be betting on thisone tomorrow tried to make all of that race should be able to dow better here 11/1

1.20 Taunton Comely good horse she is can win this type of race 8/1  

2.20 Taunton Goal sorry Sam playing dirty with this one i know this is the SAS horse but i need the points ran well lto and is better weighted here 12/1

6.45 Newcastle Rock on Bertie bit of a cheap shot but last day of the war games need to try all i can 5/1

7.45 Newcastle Bertiewhittle should be getting a good run today placed last two starts 11/1

Will be more just wanted get this one posted up i be right back with some more picks

236 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Good luck tomorrow Voodoo hard to call on who will be going into the final sneaky tactics with your picks i like it lol because Sean is not allowed to copy my main bets so he is not allowed the top 3 which are my picks lol i noticed you pulled out Rock on Bertie also who done well for you last time with a big win everyone is trying bring the best for the final blow tomorrow i see 

237 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Last day of Semi Finals you can all have a ticket day now from tonights races only!

238 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Luana

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
545 Jessie Allan 13/2
645 Ahfad 4/1
715 Not After Midnight 5/1
745 Kenny the captain 17/2
845 Ambrosia 15/8

239 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
I am choosing not to take mine tonight i am going to allow Luana a chance to catch up so wont be so far behind on the points xx

240 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am tempted but i only about 10 points behind Sean and we both got horses tonight so it be like a shootout winner takes all type of race tonight which adds build up on one hand but the other we be stupid not to try it what are you doing Sean if you do it i will lol

241 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:34 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We mite well crack on free points I c y Sam not doin it but we mite well battle it to the veh end wen free points I be home at 5 n pick them then

Sent from Topic'it App

242 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ok then i will go look now good luck i be interested in the last horses we have running see who would of won without the free play part i keeping notes

243 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:51 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.45 Dandy Bird 8/1
6.15 Penny Arcade 16/1
6.45 Rock on Bertie 4/1
7.45 Mount Kiara 10/1
8.15 Ingleby Angel 8/1

What will be will be now can not do no more than have this month well done everyone all ended on profit no matter what now hope you get a decent win to end the semi finals Luana 

244 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:I am choosing not to take mine tonight i am going to allow Luana a chance to catch up so wont be so far behind on the points xx
Fair play Sam it is not about having loads of points and doing a demolition job so respect to you for that

245 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Voodoo wrote:Looking forward to this been a great month best of luck you three i want all to do well because benefits the forum, Racing post have a new video section now if you click on a horse you can see the closing stages of each race that is a slight game changer especially for people like Sam who does not watch racing a quick fast look of each horses final race all in one place now 

3.20 Taunton Marju's Quest think everyone be betting on thisone tomorrow tried to make all of that race should be able to dow better here 11/1

1.20 Taunton Comely good horse she is can win this type of race 8/1  

2.20 Taunton Goal sorry Sam playing dirty with this one i know this is the SAS horse but i need the points ran well lto and is better weighted here 12/1

6.45 Newcastle Rock on Bertie bit of a cheap shot but last day of the war games need to try all i can 5/1

7.45 Newcastle Bertiewhittle should be getting a good run today placed last two starts 11/1

Will be more just wanted get this one posted up i be right back with some more picks

some good picks here, shame marjus quest was a NR.

going to stick a quid on the night ones as you doing well...and anyway Sam paid for them with her early winner 

246 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:i am tempted but i only about 10 points behind Sean and we both got horses tonight so it be like a shootout winner takes all type of race tonight which adds build up on one hand but the other we be stupid not to try it what are you doing Sean if you do it i will lol
i make it about 107 against 89 so very close i might be bit out because Ubik won lots today and i took the bets on the same bookie so got it mixed up which money was what but it is really close between you and Sean tonight very open till last race i say

247 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
All ze best 

17:45 Kafoo 3/1
18:45 Ahfad 4/1
19:15 Sunhill Lad 16/1
19:45 Kadrizzi 16/1
20:45 Ambrosia 2/1

248 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Ubik

Red Diamond
Red Diamond
@Sean wrote:All ze best 

17:45 Kafoo 3/1
18:45 Ahfad 4/1
19:15 Sunhill Lad 16/1
19:45 Kadrizzi 16/1
20:45 Ambrosia 2/1

oi! you going against your own double vision pick, which is also Luana's pick.
Which one do you like best cos I'm trying to profit from this war!  lol!

17:45 - Newcastle - Jessie Allan 6/1

249 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Prefer Jessie Allan this is free money play so thut i use cover with Kafoo because if either win i get ze points

250 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Right end of semi finals now, i will reveal results from War Games and King and Queen game in the morning i am going double check everything for this month and make sure not missed something because someone pointed something out about the war games that i did not notice so i need go back check all entire bets and add it all up for now pay attention to the fiver challenge xx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum