November Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:
Following are 10 points each way double for the King and Queen game will do them in red and pink from now on when K/Q bets that way if i do not do it like that and forget take it meaning no K/Q bet for the day 

4.00 Kempton Jumping Jack this weight advantage is so hard to overlook should do really well shame does not live up to his name because not the best of jumpers 7/1

1.40 Southwell Fortinbrass on days like this you can just decide to take a risk this is one can win if in the right mood today 10/1 
A very good double i think this could be you know, i was tempted by Fortinbrass but went for the money which might end up regretting

152 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:01 am

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Not often i put a message up because all do a great job of spotting the main horses and only feel a real need if i notice something missing, i did notice one horse that was lightly mentioned and thought i will put my thoughts about it 

4.00 - Kempton Templier I think Ubik is correct with this one yes it is top weighted but is getting the help of a 10lb claimer the only good thing Jumping Jack gets is that huge huge allowance will it be enough to see him win i do not think so he is not the worlds greatest of jumpers like you already hit on Voodoo and in no way do i doubt your tipping but i am happy to go against that one today this horse won under similar conditions at Plumpton 8l it won by on good to soft over 2m and Gary Moore is doing well only sending the three horses out King Cool and Bad Boy Du Pouldu which i will try a small patent on 10/1 ew 

153 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
my team mate landed the winner in that race nice battle 1,2,3 would of been nice tricast

154 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £114.58
Voodoo £84.60 
Sam £17.38 
Luana £14.00

Well done everyone on the forum today done really well, your lucky Sean did not use one of his tickets for that  Nicker of the day double Voodoo or he would of been on £200 line now but he never declared that so only counted being £1 singles very lucky today

155 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Firstpastthepost wrote:Not often i put a message up because all do a great job of spotting the main horses and only feel a real need if i notice something missing, i did notice one horse that was lightly mentioned and thought i will put my thoughts about it 

4.00 - Kempton Templier I think Ubik is correct with this one yes it is top weighted but is getting the help of a 10lb claimer the only good thing Jumping Jack gets is that huge huge allowance will it be enough to see him win i do not think so he is not the worlds greatest of jumpers like you already hit on Voodoo and in no way do i doubt your tipping but i am happy to go against that one today this horse won under similar conditions at Plumpton 8l it won by on good to soft over 2m and Gary Moore is doing well only sending the three horses out King Cool and Bad Boy Du Pouldu which i will try a small patent on 10/1 ew 

good write up.....almost happy with the place lol, but nice to see the team getting 1,2 and 3

156 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A other normal day tomorrow should improve during the week certainly come Friday with Cheltenham 

1.50 Lingfield Greyed A starting chase debut if handles it should do very well 11/2

3.10 Huntingdon Cosmic Diamond is a previous course winner and can not understand the price of this beat Midnight Gypst yet that went onto win last race and they rate this a 20/1 chance here should not be this high 20/1 

2.50 Lingfield Un Pophete is a nice runner and noticed is a o.r.s system pick so top rated wont mind the soft ground today 8/1

K/Q Double 20 points EW 

2.30 Worcester Arthurs Gift 5/2
1.30 Worcester Town Parks 9/2

157 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:18 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:
Sean £114.58
Voodoo £84.60 
Sam £17.38 
Luana £14.00
Well done War Game players, i am making it known early in January i want to challenge the winner of this, where i will be more able to do it daily so whoever wins i want first battle against that person does not matter who it is 

158 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:30 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I think the champion be crown Christmas Eve i think been a good fair game and profitable for people to follow was a good idea because all players really got involved and it be good to have it once a year every October with open challenges over the rest of the year you know what is coming soon Santa's Grotto loved that game it was the best game of the year for me use enjoy not knowing what i was going bet on and never once cheated and spun the wheel twice like i know some people did   wonder if Santa be paying out lots this year last year he paid out £2502 in five days with biggest single gift being £356 i think this year he will double that total payout because we all been good this year 

159 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:35 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
might run it over 10 days this year i wil see going add few different angles to it Scrooge is going get hell lot meaner put it that way loool

160 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.10 Bangor The Nipper is a good horse and should be able to improve here today always does well at Bangor 15/2

2.50 Bangor Clondaw Kaemfer i do not understand the price on this one i thought this be lot shorter 14/1

3.40 Newcastle Innoko i always back this one and got some good money out of this over the times i have 9/1

Did not have much time to study like normal bit hectic at my house at moment will try coming back tomorrow after a better more in depth look 

161 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we dont have to count them as war games if u dunt wanna voodoo dunt rush puttin up if u not had time to properly look no set time in wen ya av post ok let me no tomorrow if u not want them included i no wa it like when got ppl around annoying why ya tryin read into cards u make rushed choices but they seem like good picks that innoko is buggin me went for Airton in that race only because the jockey bookin is a big plus when work on the form of it all but i did notice ATR tipped up Innoko also which is alwayz a danger horse then so good picks for someone who never had decent lookin time

162 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £124.58
Voodoo £87.00 
Sam £24.48 
Luana £19.00

Been a good week again so far for the forum, lost count now of how many above 20/1 horses have come out on this forum over the past week or two

Keep up the hard work everyone 

163 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Trying save my money for Cheltenham on Friday and Saturday to have a few extra bets that is where i think i can get the upper hand on Sean, he does not have good form on them big days 

1.45 Southwell Midnight Malibu done well at wolverhampton lto now gets the help of Allan booked in 12/1

3.20 Southwell The lockmast should be winning races got to laugh about this horse keep backing it one day will get it only 2 c&d winners here this being one 12/1 

2.35 Tauntan Canicallyouback dropping in weights keeps claimer booked in 10/1

164 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am

Foxy

Regular
Regular
My 5 Lucky 15 

2.15 Southwell Corton Lass 10/1
2.35 Taunton Status Quo 10/1
1.55 Ludlow Legal ok 11/1
5.55 Chelmsford Wilfred Owen 33/1

Singles 

8.25 Chelmsford Optima Petamus 20/1 (boylesports not changed odds yet)

Optima Petamus looks set to go off favourite 

165 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done voodoo our team had that confident bet when you both do same pick

166 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Ubik

@Voodoo wrote:Trying save my money for Cheltenham on Friday and Saturday to have a few extra bets that is where i think i can get the upper hand on Sean, he does not have good form on them big days 

1.45 Southwell Midnight Malibu done well at wolverhampton lto now gets the help of Allan booked in 12/1

3.20 Southwell The lockmast should be winning races got to laugh about this horse keep backing it one day will get it only 2 c&d winners here this being one 12/1 

2.35 Tauntan Canicallyouback dropping in weights keeps claimer booked in 10/1

well done fella, im sure it was kelly who tipped it first, cos at midnight she has finished the wine and started on the maibu  lol!

we all on canicallyouback which is usually a good sign 

167 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
SThank you you Also done well like always nice relaxed betting for tomorrow Friday fiver no need for write ups perfect days not that I put much of a write up lol tomorrow and Saturday is best sean days for me need try grab the points so will be taking on few more bets for pennies to squeeze them in lol so about points not pounds for me

168 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Cheltenham Vicente good ground perfect type of race 10/1

2.25 Cheltenham Le Prezien i thought this be lot shorter so happy to take 9/1

3.00 Cheltenham Solatentif i liking the cooper and Tizzard combination this could do well here 16/1

169 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £125.58
Voodoo £96.20
Sam £35.28
Luana £18.00

Good news you four passed the task i set to earn your Tickets, tickets can only be used starting tomorrow for tomorrow nights races i will state when you allowed post up so no early prices i will give few hours notice, the cards allowed will be the night time cards only which is Wolverhampton remember on get 12 Tickets and they can pay a big chunk to your war games pot.

170 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
very naff cards tomorrow i thought be something decent but nothing but i do fancy a bet or two more to pass the time because be stuck indoors tomorrow 

Hansupfordetroit 2.20 Uttox, they missed the D out of this one but was only beated a shd at course lto big step in trip will work long time off 12/1

Druids diamond 3.05 Utt, Sean Bowen booked in first time for the in form Walford horse 10/1

Minella Rocca 1.50 Cheltenham, between this and Premier bond for me  5/1

Come on Luana you can do it, siding with you because we old sparring partners on the war games, so wanting you to win

171 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:55 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Come on Minella Rocca

172 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:

Minella Rocca 1.50 Cheltenham, between this and Premier bond for me  5/1
Well it is between them of who could be at the fucking back 

173 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
nice call Sam on that

174 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
very unlucky Voodoo nearly mate

175 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
10 TICKETS ARE IN

Here is the 10 tickets, remember only allowed to use them on a double vision bet for tonights cards ONLY. This can completely change the leader board so be wise to use them.

NOW OPEN

176 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
After Sam doing what did today for the war games i have my work cut out and need this 

545 Arty But Poor 4/1
615 Far Dawn 7/1
745 Wazin 10/3
845 Pushkin Museum 7/1
915 Ingleby Angel 7/1

177 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i be stupid not to do this lmao

5.45 Foxrush 11/2
6.15 Lala Land 13/2
7.15 Circus Minor 5/2
7.45 Sooda 7/2
8.45 Lydiate Lady 10/1

178 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
This could be the game change look forward to Ticket Saturday it also motivates me to look into the night cards which rare i ever do on a Saturday night same level of confidence in these i would do when doing it on a normal day same type of study went into picking them etc  so are all serious picks for anyone wanting to follow 

5.45 Dragon Tattoo 15/2
6.15 Handsome Bob 13/2
6.45 I'm a star 11/1
8.45 Annie Salts 7/2
9.15 Hot Mustard 7/1

179 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ya all should hold heads high every single S.O.B on here all done so well over the year anyone ever asks me i always big you lot up i no we av ze veh best team on this forum ever some of the best in ze business wen comes to spinnin money 

free play so taking risks for my one 

18:15 - Jo's Girl - 10/1
18:45 - Houlton - 40/1 trainer is savvy can place even win this
19:15 - Puds - 16/1
20:45 - Kyllukey 15/2
21:15 - Log Off - 66/1 we given up on this with good reason but free play i thought go on punt the fuck out of this one lool

180 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:07 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
some evening tips, just because bored...

715 autumn snow
745 rizzle dizzle
845 kristalite / pushkin museum
915 top offer

181 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:30 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No bets

182 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
12.50 Leicester High Council gets a good claimer booked in ran well lto should do well again here 17/2

2.40 Plumpton Guards Chaple i sure i seen this tipped up other week on here you know 10/1 

3.50 Leicester Voodoo Doll well i just had to do it didnt i lol 20/1 

183 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not the greatest of races again tomorrow nothing that jumps out but will give it a go

1.00 Southwell Forth Bridge always been a sucker for the Queens horses 12/1

2.10 Lingfield Emenem been running well is a c&d winner had bit of a rest 10/1

2.40 Lingfield Al Khan first look this race does not look great but should be a good race to watch dropping in weights 7/1

184 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £128.73
Voodoo £92.70
Sam £76.08
Luana £30.42
That is not including today. going strong the war games now all in profit.

Total - £327.93 in 20 days 
Odds - £164/1 Team this month

Sean - 64/1
Voodoo - 46/1
Sam - 38/1
Luana - 15/1

They got better this month, more fight and competition being seen

185 Re: November Tips on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
12.35 Warwick Fairway Freddy interesting horse this one is owned by Jeremy Kyle and he does know a thing or two about racing 10/1 

4.00 Chepstow Summer Getaway a nice little horse this one can see it grabbing a win today 10/1 

6.40 Kempton Mr Owen ran well lto hope can do similar here 12/1  

186 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Had to rush tonight got a stinking cold so wanted get back to bed 

1.10 Market Rasen Cake De L'sele  is coming at a good weight here hoping can make up for last start 12/1

3.30 Newcastle Testa Rossa long overdue this horse is surely 7/1

12.50 Wincanton Fou Et Sage taking a drop in class for this race and wont mind the soft going 5/1

187 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
3.00 Wincanton Lady Longshot clue is in the name with this horse bit of a longshot but the trainer is doing good at the moment and if you forget last run then this was heading in the right start more so when over C&D coming 2nd in a field of 9 beaten by Thundering home so will like this drop down back in trip meeting very similar conditions here better in the weights and good speed 12/1 

188 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Some good racing tomorrow so thought i would tip up 

3.30 Newcastle 
X Rated 9/1

I be expecting Ice Queen to be on later tipping this up because if you follow her and Sean tracker part you may of noticed this is a tracker horse and the odds should no way be this high 5/1 at best i would say and racing post agrees they say should be 11/2 so 9/1 way too tempting bet of the day for me only because them tracker horses have all paid out one time or other this one is yet to pay Paddy Power 9/1 take it why can most places are already 15/2 and so on 

1.25 Wincanton 
How's my Friend 12/1

I thought raced well over C&D when only beaten by 2l and is topping the speed rating bet for me on this one 

1.50 Newcastle 
Hayward Field 7/1

Very open looking race this one i been following this horse lately and was pretty impressed from last start over at Kempton came 3rd some nice place money came out of it for me hoping for a win this time will each way it because is a open race  

My Nicker of the day 12.30 Thurles Blazing West 33/1

189 Re: November Tips on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Nice to see few more people around tonight made me decide to look into the cards because thought must be some decent racing with more people getting involved glad i did found these for us to try 

I See You Well -  Wont mind the soft ground at all can win here won a couple of times already this year 2.00 Wincanton 8/1

Testa Rossa - i have covered with X Rated after reading Desmond but agreed with Voodoo this should be winning now previous course winner and over distance with 7lb claimer booked in Purple Rock also i sure i seen that name somewhere before on here will be a interesting race 8/1 3.30 Newcastle 

Green Door - When you talk of horses paying off wonder if this one finally will followed it ever since the Goodwood Disaster gate on here was about the only horse that paid out with place money keeps the fisher booking and this is a drop in class for this one 11/1 4.05 Newcastle

190 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:05 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Desmond.St wrote:Some good racing tomorrow so thought i would tip up 

3.30 Newcastle 
X Rated 9/1

I be expecting Ice Queen to be on later tipping this up because if you follow her and Sean tracker part you may of noticed this is a tracker horse and the odds should no way be this high 5/1 at best i would say and racing post agrees they say should be 11/2 so 9/1 way too tempting bet of the day for me only because them tracker horses have all paid out one time or other this one is yet to pay Paddy Power 9/1 take it why can most places are already 15/2 and so on 
Show u pay attention lool an noticed Paddy Power are veh slow tonite with the market most bookies are droppin prices of the horses yet Paddy seems to be takin long time they could regret that tomorrow or they could be only savvy ones time will tel

191 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:Had to rush tonight got a stinking cold so wanted get back to bed 

If that wins i goin let u av 8/1 on that for war games if it places 4th u get the place money on this because can tell u took sky bet 4 place offer on this with the 7's i got a sneaky feelin ur points shud be bit more i going keep eye on ur bets from now on cuz i sure you do yourself out of points without noticing plus me mentionin it now will make Kel look more carefully each time when working out your points because i notice you take lot of the special place offers instead of the better odds offers

192 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £110.73
Sam £87.08
Voodoo £82.95
Luana £23.42

After 23 days we finally have a new 2nd place in Sam well done Sam, for 23 days Sean been the leader of the top spot come to think about it for nearly 2 months Sean has owned that top spot so well done to him. Well done everyone been a good battle this month

193 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Done amazing to catch up Samantha, you have all done a good job no matter where ended up in the table. Can safely say you earned your spot in the Semi Finals Voodoo and with 7 days to go i think Luana should now just go for it all or nothing because you got nothing to lose now my love

194 Re: November Tips on Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
I will do now Mike, i show no shame in losing to them three least i tried. No shame in losing out to any of them three and they all look set to break the £100.00 mark so i will just go all out now in the last 7 days have enjoyed the challenge and will be the first to put my name down for next years war games but with 7 days Sam managed to claim her money in 3-4 days from a minus so still glimmer of hope for me yet not going give up 7 days is a long time in the gambling world.

195 Re: November Tips Yesterday at 1:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
only time i will think i won is on the very last bet at the end of the month like you said 7 days is a very very long time Luana and do not forget you not used your tickets yet you still have a few tickets left to do some doubles we had 19 remember and i sure you still got about 4 left and do not forget Saturday is Ticket day so you could very easy be leading that board by end of this week have enjoyed being up against you Was talking to Sean about it last night and he said your straight down the line type of player like voodoo where me and Sean is money players your tipster players that is why you both do one to three bets a day because are tipsters we hunt the money and if that means taking on few more chances to earn the money  i.e Double vision then it can turn over the profit part. We have all done great and it all only can benefit anyone following us all this month

196 Re: November Tips Yesterday at 1:46 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Had to rush tonight got a stinking cold so wanted get back to bed 

If that wins i goin let u av 8/1 on that for war games if it places 4th u get the place money on this because can tell u took sky bet 4 place offer on this with the 7's i got a sneaky feelin ur points shud be bit more i going keep eye on ur bets from now on cuz i sure you do yourself out of points without noticing plus me mentionin it now will make Kel look more carefully each time when working out your points because i notice you take lot of the special place offers instead of the better odds offers
oh i so hope this MR.Nice guy comes back to haunt you 

197 Re: November Tips Yesterday at 3:04 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lool nah not bein nice jus being fair i only like to say i won something if i kept it all fair an i think he is losin points because no one takes into account he takin price cuts to secure that important 4th place he does different type of bettin than us he uses place boosters an stuff it is why his odds are weaker sometimes than should be

198 Re: November Tips Yesterday at 8:08 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Looking forward to the racing tomorrow, wonder who is going win between bristol de mai and Cue card ignore Seans traffic fluide not a chance lol 

1.50 Haydock Value at Risk not far behind Unowhatimeanharry runs half like that should win 13/2

2.05 Ascot Double Shuffle can do really well here i think 12/1

2.25 Haydock Sam Spinner i do like this horse hoping can win me some money today 8/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum