November Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

101 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Five-to-Three Eight Till Late  18/1

This is a consistent horse having previous last 6 races reading 113323, trainer is booking in a 3lb claimer giving this a chance again today coming off a mark of 123 same mark went off last time out. Steps up in trip today to 2M4  which he will be able to handle coming 2nd over this distance lto a couple of wins over distance one being a 4L lead 

Will be more picks

102 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
3.35 Aintree Workbench a horse i often follow of the Skeltons worth taking a bet on this one in this field 9/1 EW

103 Re: November Tips on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will probably have some more picks tomorrow but for now these are my three 

1.35 Doncaster Muntadab does well here and won few people money on here i think hard race 6/1

1.50 Wincanton Lamanver Odyssey she is a really good horse and can win this easy 10/1

1.40 Aintree Holly bush henry was tempted by a few in this race this horse was unlucky lto got hampered and lost a iron did well to stay in 6th place and with the soft ground i feel could win here 12/1

104 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
good pick in the 13:50 went for Copper Kay myself i always check others on here after my write up so i not tempted to change mind and i did write tha Lamanver is a danger horse and should be in top two with my one i dont think Organist deserves to be the fav

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

105 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:53 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
No write up today well just small one on some 

W.G.D 10 Tickets (be stupid not to maxi the tickets full potential)

Triple Chief 115 Wincanton 8/1
Ueueteotl 125 Kelso 6/1
Specualative Bid 135 13/2
Beer Goggles 140 Aintree 9/1
Tara View 150 Wincanton 6/1

Quarter Past two Aintree The Fresh Prince 20/1 

This will be my Nicker of the day, i noticed to keep up on War Games you going need switch stakes slightly if you want to try get the maximum profit it is actually smart playing a new way for me so going to try all the tiny angles this horse recent form is 1322 i would not write this out 

Twenty Past two Naas Simple Steps 7/1

Should be able to build on last start coming 3rd then  

Twenty-to-Three Doncaster Empress Ali 11/1

Did not think would be such a high price

106 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:No write up today well just small one on some 

Ueueteotl 125 Kelso 6/1

Quarter Past two Aintree The Fresh Prince 20/1 

This will be my Nicker of the day, i noticed to keep up on War Games you going need switch stakes slightly if you want to try get the maximum profit it is actually smart playing a new way for me so going to try all the tiny angles this horse recent form is 1322 i would not write this out 

Twenty Past two Naas Simple Steps 7/1

Should be able to build on last start coming 3rd then  

Twenty-to-Three Doncaster Empress Ali 11/1

Did not think would be such a high price

good luck and nice to someone else on beer googles

boots and spurs also running somewhere

107 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Traitor UBIK you not meant be wishing her luck she against me in war games   only messing xx

108 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Luana wrote:No write up today well just small one on some 

Ueueteotl 125 Kelso 6/1
Now i am worried your doubles are in play now that won and other places very nervous now

109 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:46 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The final is going to be brutal you think whoever in the final is allowed take any bets any multis and i got feeling the doubles will be used to land damaging blows

110 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ouch Sam if her last wins that is £125 blow to you in her war games

111 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:54 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you got lucky she not going get it but a sweet £23 free ticket money is still good Luana nicely played of the free tickets

112 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:

1.50 Wincanton Lamanver Odyssey she is a really good horse and can win this easy 10/1

She did win easy, but only because she was allowed to win that race sometimes jockeys are really lazy and would of liked see more of a challenge given annoying when have a win like that rather see a proper effort and race given to feel happy that have a winner

113 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Slightly wrong adding up but i am the Judge and will reveal what she won later when all rounds are over Congratulations Voodoo on your winner today it all adds up

114 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am awarding all 4 war game players with

10 TICKETS TO PLAY TONIGHT

SO BRING ON YOUR NIGHT DOUBLES PLAY IT FREE MONEY FREE TICKETS NOTHING TO LOSE ALL FOUR A ABLE TO PLAY THE TICKETS IT CAN ONLY BENEFIT FOLLOWERS BECAUSE YOU WIN THEY WIN 

T&C - ALL TICKETS MUST BE USED FOR TONIGHT RACING ONLY!

115 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
No I talkin lol I will check in half hour

Sent from Topic'it App

116 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not going play the night racing but with free tickets i am going study the cards for tonight can not pass up this chance i be posting up minute find something

117 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Was not much tips for tonight, so thought motivate you four to do the night ones and i know with free tickets up for grabs it motivate you lot to post some up for the night because fancy a bet tonight and i want earn more money so i do have motive of my own benefit  

118 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lool u noob I will look in bit see wa bout

Sent from Topic'it App

119 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.50 Fairway to Heaven take the price on this i am thought be 2/1 singles part of my war games will also add it to my doubles for free tickets just needed get it up fast glad i looked now that is some price for this horse 7/1

120 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some very good racing tonight you know Spiritual Star what a price and Fairway to Heaven 

4.20 Meandmyshadow 16/1
4.50 Fairway to Heaven 7/1
5.20 Silver Link 11/4
5.50 Invisible Ridge 11/4
7.50 Spiritual Star 22/1

121 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:

She did win easy, but only because she was allowed to win that race sometimes jockeys are really lazy and would of liked see more of a challenge given annoying when have a win like that rather see a proper effort and race given to feel happy that have a winner

some good wins today voodoo well done and thanks
Kelly is right, there is profit in war! lol!

122 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Fairway to Heaven looks a great bet to try out tonight Ubik and yes glad she made this war games challenge would not normally go out my comfort zone like betting for tonight but some good racing tonight

123 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Free Tickets, how can you not play lol the entire leader  board can change tonight on this 

420 Sophisticated Heir 8/1
450 Kyllukey 9/1
550 Seamster 8/1
620 Ghepardo 4/1
750 Spiritual Star 22/1

124 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
i not in it but will play anyways

nothing gonna beat 

Zenovia, shoite price but stats on jock\trainer combo too good

Nuzha 33-1 could sneek a place

125 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:28 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ticket Night (should run this every saturday night to unwind

4.50 - Rockley Point 6/1
5.20 - Stylish Dancer 4/1
5.50 - Bondi Beach Boy 14/1
6.20 - JoeGoGo 11/2 (was only horse that worried me with Global so i covered on both now)
6.50 - Bumptious 15/2

I also got Tickets left so going do W.G.D Tickets i not used up yet 10 it is allowed i got about 5 tickets left after 

4.50 - Fairway to Heaven 7/1
5.50 - Fast Act 5/1
7.20 - Sassie 7/2
7.50 - Epitaph 8/1

Hope i done it right lmao i need it i think i about minus £30 for War Games i have took these bets on so will be happy if either wins for me tonight i did go to do 6 horses but that cost £30 and i not got enough tickets

126 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:29 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:i not in it but will play anyways

nothing gonna beat 

Zenovia, shoite price but stats on jock\trainer combo too good

except maybe at least 3 other horses! 

127 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ok ok lets get kelly more booze, she already on at least one bottle a day

4:50 top of the bank \ sea ranger
5:20 stylish dancer...just like myself
5:50 point north
6:20 haveoneyourself

128 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
17:20 - Wolves - Silver Link - looks the horse to beat for me only one who probably touch it is Ocean of Love but ill stick with the Link the Cumani horses are annoying so stylish might steal it and Dunlop has a savvy horse so would not put anyone off either tbh 5/2 

17:50 - Wolves - Fast Act - time for this to land i thinking 5/1 

18:20 - Wolves - Ghepardo - Global probably gets this and might be making mistake but meeh 9/2

19:20 - Wolves - Ocean Voyage - Fahey trained horse done well on debut not keen on few in this worth a crack 11/2

19:50 - Wolves - Acrux - weird lookin race market wise i thought this be fav an some of them are over priced so play it safe i am this looked set to get a cheeky win 13/2

Singles on 19:50 Epitaph 8/1 buggin me that horse like the Appleby yard and with Morris guiding could land a nice win 

Trying play it safe this time round with the tickets do not feel a big risk for me is needed at moment tryin point build with the "sure things"

129 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:The final is going to be brutal you think whoever in the final is allowed take any bets any multis and i got feeling the doubles will be used to land damaging blows
yup i finkin that now super heinz the lot come into play then danger money on the pounds that can be

130 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:ok ok lets get kelly more booze, she already on at least one bottle a day

4:50 top of the bank \ sea ranger
5:20 stylish dancer...just like myself
5:50 point north
6:20 haveoneyourself
my work here is done

4:50  sea ranger 22-1 

131 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
nope i missed it because was eating my curry so no wine earned yet 

132 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i taken on rest of the bets now so good luck everyone and well done Will on that winner wish i saved eating to after lol

133 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:i taken on rest of the bets now so good luck everyone and well done Will on that winner wish i saved eating to after lol

lol, missed it for a curry!

7:20 capriolette 11-1
7:50 bell heather / energio flavio both 12-1

134 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:Ticket Night (should run this every saturday night to unwind

4.50 - Rockley Point 6/1
5.50 - Bondi Beach Boy 14/1
6.20 - JoeGoGo 11/2 (was only horse that worried me with Global so i covered on both now)
6.50 - Bumptious 15/2
Well done £72 that added to your balance x

it shows these can pay off

135 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Well done will on that winner nice price and well done Sam a smart way of using the tickets nice returns on that much deserved

136 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yes how come we only noticing this type of bet to take lol

137 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Because set stakes that double would been over £600 so to think only got £70 back makes you think but then if you can turn fast money by back five by cheaper stakes i rather do the £20 on 5 horses and accept the smaller returns you not so gutted then at losing £20 than you would be £60 plus you can get them in the right order then if do it this way

138 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes i see your point but i am happy playing old fashioned SAS way the long game profit build up and earning 50 profit is a very nice amount i earned so much money this week following the 4 war games and Will all at small stakes shame missed the 22/1 winner from will but i am really happy with the small stakes pot building up you should do it you can use it for extra christmas money that is what i am doing it is why i set the challenge tonight so i could follow and be greedy lol

One thing i doing to keep it fair also is with the free tickets i been taking off £10.00 for single bets that way keeps it all fair if win or lose tips because still knocks the single money off then i allow the free ticket money has bonus money on the doubles part

139 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sam so far became a 11/1 Tipster shows how much it can change so if you stayed loyal to Sam in the Semi Finals you be smiling now

140 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i not watching racing just checked results and Ocean flashed up i though oh god no his won then saw was second makes your nervous this game lol well done Sam glad you did that back in the game now you are and you Luana, can we have a breakdown tonight Kelly so we know what is what for the week please just want see the leaderboard see how much i got to work for to win

141 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is a promised £40 for Sean so far Voodoo you lucky if that won it would been a promised £120 so can see why your nervous paid for it self tonight £80 would been spent £120 promised back on all 4 of the doubles tickets big money to be made in the tickets you four make sure use them wise i will randomly allow them if you hit a certain limit each week deal if can get 2 20/1 wins between you four this week i will allow a ticket day Saturday night 

Yes will reveal leader board end of night for you all

142 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sorry i wrong if both them places won fast act and Ocean so promised £12 back now on that

143 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol it is ok i know what you meant anyway i take the bets so i was sat thinking she obviously mistaken lol i am use to you making mistakes it is expected you do lots on here to keep up with so i always take all the bets in the game so if you make a mistake i can help you ok because i got the bet slips in my account so it tells me who is getting what back

144 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thanks that will come in handy one day for me because sometimes i miss taking a bet on and then have sit working out who got what back that is why trained to work on 1/5 2 places only on most things amount of times i have not counted a bet that was 4 places in a race is lots but i so use to SAS ways of only writing 3 places 1/5 that way if any disputes i can turn to the 1/4 and places like yesterday with Friday fiver i had to focus on 1/4 rule and if emergency then it comes down to a rule 4 but i will only turn to that if a proper dispute but lucky for me everything is kept honest and fair on here so doubt i ever need turn to that

145 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lot of short priced horses look set to win tomorrow but still willing to give it a chance to take them on, weird i actually found few more than normal that i liked for a Sunday 

3.20 Navan Our Boy Boru a very good C&D winner could start season off well 10/1 

12.45 Sandown Stonemadforspeed being cheeky here and stealing this off Sean he backed LTO  and got a place form reads like this 333113 11/1

1.20 Sandown Western Miller came close to winning last start fell before that and won one before the fall is a distance winner wont be a huge upset if this won 9/1

2.20 Sandown i think As De Mee is better than Might Bite only a small bet on it  11/1

3.05 Ffos Las Firebird Flyer only because seems well overpriced to me 18/1

4.10 Ffos Las Flanagans Field a other looking overpriced was a beaten fav last start is a c&d winner and i think will win this today 6/1

146 Re: November Tips on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:42 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
No tracker horses again so here is my little thoughts now going look into Anti Post

Sandown 

Baden 15/2 Makes chase debut could be good enough to win on first start in the 1.20 Trust the Man 22/1 is heading to the 1.50 race and looks worth a chance for some place money Wolfcatcher 14/1 is not going make many peoples top list in the 2.55 but with the trainer doing well lately makes place chances at least on this one 

The only other i like is Yourholidayisover 11/2 running in the 3.40 race at Ffos wont mind the soft going only regret was i missed the price on this 

147 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £92.78 
Voodoo £90.20 
Sam £21.58 
Luana £7.80
End of week round up

Well done today Voodoo, managed to show profit which is all that mattered and now you caught up with Sean. 

Good week for everyone this week ended Sunday on a typical not really a betting day, good to see you back Paul and hope you do really well on your little tasks also current leader of the King and Queen game is Voodoo closely matched by Scram and HenYas i am keeping track of all that got it written on the pad everyone who has not pmed me with instructions i will be taking FIRST TWO picks and putting 10 points each way on them so do not forget either pm me or write it in the King + Queen game or like Paul did write it on his thread what he is doing.

Well done Ubik for keeping a long profit run this week

I expect see everyone at least a 2/1 tipster by end of next week i am currently a 1000/1 tipster because motivated everyone to try harder 

148 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:Lot of short priced horses look set to win tomorrow but still willing to give it a chance to take them on, weird i actually found few more than normal that i liked for a Sunday 

3.20 Navan Our Boy Boru a very good C&D winner could start season off well 10/1 

12.45 Sandown Stonemadforspeed being cheeky here and stealing this off Sean he backed LTO  and got a place form reads like this 333113 11/1

1.20 Sandown Western Miller came close to winning last start fell before that and won one before the fall is a distance winner wont be a huge upset if this won 9/1

2.20 Sandown i think As De Mee is better than Might Bite only a small bet on it  11/1

3.05 Ffos Las Firebird Flyer only because seems well overpriced to me 18/1

4.10 Ffos Las Flanagans Field a other looking overpriced was a beaten fav last start is a c&d winner and i think will win this today 6/1
we was robbed on western millar, at the last min, decided to go left and then headed at the finish .gutted as I really liked it but guess thats horses for ya

149 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Weird lot aint they, lot of unlucky ones in the races today after just taking a fast look over the results some horses winning i did think about doing but do not normally like Sundays

150 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.05 Carlisle Viserion have always thought this horse was decent likes the ground and is a c&d winner 11/1

2.15 Southwell American  Patrol missed the price on boots and spurs when saw paul tip it i went place the bet and it froze and done a odds change so i thought forget that now at 6s and took a punt on this saw this tipped up on racingpost saying that Mulholland is 50+% strike rate when sends horses here and only sends two out today and they say this will be the one who stands a better chance we will see 11/1 

Following are 10 points each way double for the King and Queen game will do them in red and pink from now on when K/Q bets that way if i do not do it like that and forget take it meaning no K/Q bet for the day 

4.00 Kempton Jumping Jack this weight advantage is so hard to overlook should do really well shame does not live up to his name because not the best of jumpers 7/1

1.40 Southwell Fortinbrass on days like this you can just decide to take a risk this is one can win if in the right mood today 10/1 

151 Re: November Tips on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:45 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:
Following are 10 points each way double for the King and Queen game will do them in red and pink from now on when K/Q bets that way if i do not do it like that and forget take it meaning no K/Q bet for the day 

4.00 Kempton Jumping Jack this weight advantage is so hard to overlook should do really well shame does not live up to his name because not the best of jumpers 7/1

1.40 Southwell Fortinbrass on days like this you can just decide to take a risk this is one can win if in the right mood today 10/1 
A very good double i think this could be you know, i was tempted by Fortinbrass but went for the money which might end up regretting

152 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:01 am

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Not often i put a message up because all do a great job of spotting the main horses and only feel a real need if i notice something missing, i did notice one horse that was lightly mentioned and thought i will put my thoughts about it 

4.00 - Kempton Templier I think Ubik is correct with this one yes it is top weighted but is getting the help of a 10lb claimer the only good thing Jumping Jack gets is that huge huge allowance will it be enough to see him win i do not think so he is not the worlds greatest of jumpers like you already hit on Voodoo and in no way do i doubt your tipping but i am happy to go against that one today this horse won under similar conditions at Plumpton 8l it won by on good to soft over 2m and Gary Moore is doing well only sending the three horses out King Cool and Bad Boy Du Pouldu which i will try a small patent on 10/1 ew 

153 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
my team mate landed the winner in that race nice battle 1,2,3 would of been nice tricast

154 Re: November Tips on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £114.58
Voodoo £84.60 
Sam £17.38 
Luana £14.00

Well done everyone on the forum today done really well, your lucky Sean did not use one of his tickets for that  Nicker of the day double Voodoo or he would of been on £200 line now but he never declared that so only counted being £1 singles very lucky today

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum