You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » The Saturday Extra

The Saturday Extra

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Saturday Extra on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:00 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We have listened to ideas given to us also and we are going to run some new sections two start today Last Chance + Saturday Trainer Watch remember use only June spare banked money for LAST CHANCE AND TRAINER WATCH this is purely up to you lot if want to follow or not people like Paul you wont have the banked spare money so it will be up to you if you want to follow the Saturday extra ok, do not worry on book check will explain it all in detail any problems just message me i will help you work it out and remember this is only for the ones who asked us to do little things like this on a Saturday for added bit of fun and Risk that is why we using banked money so that way it wont effect anyone who decides not to join in the extra each Saturday this will only run on a Saturday like name suggests no other day will we do this bit and once that pot is gone it will end if it works out well we will obviously keep it going for you

Last chance 

This part will be new section each Saturday horses we tired of wasting money on so it be on the nose £20 bet if wins we follow again if does not win we will never back again

Queen Kindly 11/2 4.50 Newmarket 

Drops in class good ground everything to win her race is a Fanagan horse no more chances if does not win today the odds are never falling right and we keep wasting money on her 

Saturday Trainer Watch 

Fahey 19 horses we will try to pick his best chances out 

Lucky 63 (Half set stakes on this please)

2.40 York Dance Diva 8/1
3.50 York Buckstopper Kit 11/2
4.15 Newmarket Clubbable 7/2
4.50 Newmarket The Wagon Wheel 14/1
5.00 York Angel Gabriel 16/1
5.30 York Society Red 7/1 

Jockey Watch Ben Poste

4.45 Chepstow Minellacelebration 20/1

Double Trouble 

3.20 Cork Brendan Brackan 10/3
4.45 Chepstow Rock the Kashah 3/1

2 Re: The Saturday Extra on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Double Trouble 

3.20 Cork Brendan Brackan 10/3
4.45 Chepstow Rock the Kashah 3/1
Yay you saved the SAS and Luana saved the Expansion great Saturday in the end

3 Re: The Saturday Extra on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:45 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
This will cost bit more because lot of the cards are being overlooked tonight by the market and some are overpriced remember the over run will come out of June but do not worry will sort all that out each time on the 18th but have tried saving money best way possible by doing the lucky 15's 

Love doing this bit because it is my own part all my own ideas without having to swap thoughts i enjoy doing the SAS part it earns good money but sometimes it is good to just do stuff like below for myself not so serious or pressures because it is leaving it open to use banked money so it does not matter much if lose that part of the month for it because that is what it around for so can have bit of fun like this

SPECIAL MENTIONS

6.15 Wolverhampton Four Dragons - Got to be mentioned and got to have a bet on this was the very first horse i ever tipped up on Nicker of the day and it won can win again today was very happy that this won that day you think if it lost maybe the SAS would not of happened because i probably would of went away after day 1 it started a very good cover for cover team which obviously ended up almost perfect 20/1 EW

5.45 Stratford Sultana Belle - Dropped right down the weights now new yard and jockey 10/1 EW

4.30  Ascot  Hors De Combat - Six places for this race ran really well lto place chances 33/1 EW

Extra Lucky Saturday

3.30 Catterick Green Door 15/2
4.05 Catterick Mr Sundown 5/1
8.45 Wolverhampton Hot Mustard 7/1
3.05 Fairyhouse Truffles 10/1 

Last Chance

5.25 Fairyhouse Weightfordave 5/1

How many times do we have to wait for Dave is the question being asked often so many chances no more if fails today 

Future Last Chance Lucky 15 

These are future victims but still hold enough say to suggest very good place horses 

6.15 Wolverhampton Beau Mistral  20/1 
6.45 Wolverhampton Barye 11/1 
7.45 Wolverhampton Yasir 20/1
9.15 Wolverhampton Outlaw Torn 16/1

Saturday Trainer Watch Easterby Patent today 

1.50 Catterick Biddy Brady 5/2
3.30 Catterick Confessional 15/2
5.10 Catterick Inspector Norse 4/1

Season Jockey Watch Ben Poste 

Stratford he does really good work +£62.38 if followed all his rides at Stratford, do not forget that Lucca Lady was the first horse backed when this jockey was put on the to watch list and won lot of money that day on it 

1.10 Market Rasen Lucca Lady 9/2
4.10 Stratford Bold Duke 7/1

Double Trouble eXtra Win only 

2.25 Catterick Perfect Thought 13/8
3.25 Market Rasen Blue Comet 15/8

4 Re: The Saturday Extra on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:25 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Season Jockey Watch Ben Poste 

Stratford he does really good work +£62.38 if followed all his rides at Stratford, do not forget that Lucca Lady was the first horse backed when this jockey was put on the to watch list and won lot of money that day on it 

1.10 Market Rasen Lucca Lady 9/2
4.10 Stratford Bold Duke 7/1
Fair play to this jockey he is working tight hours it takes about 3 hours to get between these two courses so he really is going out of his way and shows he is a proper worker doing that just for two rides he would of got off lucca lady and rushed to get to Stratford  you have to respect that

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum