You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » 1 Year Tomorrow

1 Year Tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A year tomorrow the S.A.S have been going for and wanted to be the first to say thank you.

Ever since found you two my entire ways have changed i have spent the past year earning money.

When i first saw you both on your very first book check i thought all hype wont last these things never ever last but entire year later and it lasted month in month out it worked and you kept to exactly what you both said never once ever changing never stopping and giving us crap shorts even when started going wrong you still kept up with the type of bets we become so use to over the year.

Fun small facts

Since May - September when this thread started 

You both earned us APPROX.

£5.61 Per hour
£39.27 Per Day
£274.89 Per Week
£1099 Per Month

So we can take you to court for not paying us the minimum wage lol 

Thank you Sean and Sam for all the super work you have done over the year and for giving everyone something real and serious to follow without pulling no sudden catches and sticking to just what you always said hope will be a other few years left yet.

People often talk about great "tipsters" well you two have got to be the most overlooked "tipsters" in the entire sport the consistency for a year is amazing to show a huge overall profit margin like you both have is brilliant and it shows what you said from day one 

"If your earning money you can give the advice out for free"

You was spot on.

Many thanks from a very happy follower

2 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:40 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:A year tomorrow the S.A.S have been going for and wanted to be the first to say thank you.

Ever since found you two my entire ways have changed i have spent the past year earning money.

When i first saw you both on your very first book check i thought all hype wont last these things never ever last but entire year later and it lasted month in month out it worked and you kept to exactly what you both said never once ever changing never stopping and giving us crap shorts even when started going wrong you still kept up with the type of bets we become so use to over the year.

Fun small facts

£5.61 Per hour
£39.27 Per Day
£274.89 Per Week
£1099 Per Month

Thank you Sean and Sam for all the super work you have done over the year and for giving everyone something real and serious to follow without pulling no sudden catches and sticking to just what you always said hope will be a other few years left yet.

People often talk about great "tipsters" well you two have got to be the most overlooked "tipsters" in the entire sport the consistency for a year is amazing to show a huge overall profit margin like you both have is brilliant and it shows what you said from day one 

"If your earning money you can give the advice out for free"

You was spot on.

Many thanks from a very happy follower
Nice touch Millster and very true.  Thank you Sam and Sean for what you have created here and for your little munchkins that add into it all.

3 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cheerz everyone going go on big pish up nex week celebrate init lool cant tomo cuz got thiz stinkin cold so if anyone bout nex sat for good ol pish up let me no

4 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:15 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
I should be able to come Sean, come on you lot we got 4 days to bring something good out we need to break the limit but at the same time not pressure into doing it so do not do loads of bets lets just try finding something really good make this the biggest month to see out the year done pretty well over the Flat Season much better than i thought we would do if being honest.

Do not get too confident and make silly mistakes for the jump season thinking we smart always act like it is your first day every single day fresh slate.

Things we need before November 

Jump horses to follow this season from group
Jump horses to follow this season from Timeform + other sites
Jump Trainers to watch out for 
Jockeys to watch out for

5 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Impressive numbers, nicely done Millster. Well done SAS. I was not a first day follower but ejoyed a few picks here and there and also appreciate the community you have fostered.

I have a trainer to follow on the jumps: Nicky Henderson (do i hear shouts of smart arse :P )

6 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you Sean and Sam.

You have brought a very good community together a place we can have fun and do what we like somewhere we can all not have to worry about swearing, saying tips we like and a place we can just be us without thinking someone is going to jump down our throats.

You have given us a place full of very clever people who know what they are doing and most importantly you have shown us everyone is equal in this sport no big ego's everyone learning something new from each other, think Sam summed that up when she wrote about learning something off Luana.

Everyone might not agree with each other on here at all times, but never been a big heated topic about it or anyone trying show someone else up every opinion as been respected might not agree but been respected and left alone to do what we all want to do on here.

Your morals have rubbed off on certain people over the year and you both have never once been selfish.

Before all the new people came around on the Facebook page i thought you was making a big mistake inviting all these people over i thought would mess everything up and be lot of fighting and so on but then i noticed the people coming over was very clever people who was not being listened to UBIK being a big example of that someone who is a great member of this forum with his often good tips.

Some other mentions like Nick Scram who both do tremendous work on here every single night and JH who picked the Grand National winner months in advance before anyone else even looked at that horse he was bigging that right up. 

HenYas is someone i want to mention on here also, reading a post from him couple of months ago he was saying how he never really tipped up because did not see himself being a tipster yet look at how well he actually does with his bets two week winner of fiver challenge and two week winner of the football accu and countless of impressive winning bets, it shows one big thing all because you might not think you can tip etc just have that confidence to say look here is what i am betting on win or lose it does not really matter, so for anyone sat reading this with little confidence in their own bets just think you could be hiding a very hidden talent because i know HenYas was hiding a talent when you look at how well he's doing.

EVERYONE DESERVES A BIG WELL DONE BY FAR THE BEST RACING COMMUNITY ON THE INTERNET 

7 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Happy Birthday... Thanks to everyone who contributes on here.... I'll just mention three... Sam and Sean for setting it up and for giving everyone the confidence to keep trying and of course Kelly for her ideas which are always interesting and good fun. There are really some very very good tippers on here....I'll just leave it at that.Thank you.

8 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:29 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:
Fun small facts

£5.61 Per hour
£39.27 Per Day
£274.89 Per Week
£1099 Per Month

Try sue us then we will fire you    Thank you everyone so kind hope in someway we have helped people see you can just be everyday people and do well at the races, we do not claim to be the best when it comes to horse racing far from it many people on here who know more than us about horse racing and will show us a thing or two when it comes to the knowledge about the races all we ever wanted to do was try to earn people some honest money by copying us without having to ask us or pay like lot of people in the tipping game try doing when they make these big claims of earning money. We then wanted a place for people to be able to say what they like and bet how they want without everything being judged on them like we seen happening on other sites a few bad days then everyone would start on that person we wanted all that stopped which i feel we have created on here.

We also wanted to shine a light on many other people who maybe thought that their opinion did not matter well it matters now on here i hope they feel now that their opinion does matter.

We will never ever change the day we do is the day i will give it up and the day i notice i am losing people money and never showing them a profit is also the day i will give it up.

The long game is how we play things and the long game is what pays, "never rush never chase" is the big motto for the next year for us.

Every single person on this forum contributes in own ways and all deserve a big congratulations for a positive year, for us it is always business orientated and sometimes we need to lighten up but for now it is all about trying to outdo this year lol 

Hope the following year brings us all great luck well done to everyone on here even the ones who are silent hope to hear from some of you in time having had chats to a few in the past hope all are staying well xXx

9 Re: 1 Year Tomorrow on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:09 am

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Just got home well done to Nick winning the fiver challenge and agree with all the above.

Ice Queen i be working on the jumps this week so will be able to provide some if not all of the bits your asking for wonder if Sean is going to do his top 5 this time around or did Traffic Fluide put him off   will be seeing lot more of me come November love the jumps i do not have much to say when it comes to the flat racing no debates to open up on no camps to side with i tried getting excited about it with Winter but just could not fully get into the flat and i think this been by far the worst year name 3 horses your looking forward to next flat season? i can not name one let alone 3 now ask me the question about jumps i will give you around 30 - 40 horses

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum