Part of the Furniture
@HenYas wrote:
@Desmond.St wrote:5p each way lucky 31 

5.45 Kempton Essaka 10/3
6.30 Dundalk Mo Henry 12/1
6.45 Kempton Cavatina 9/1
7.15 Kempton Dark Blue 5/2
9.15 Kempton So Celbre 11/2

Some good winners here today good pick on that Pete missed that completely i should of looked more into that race 
Some good/great shouts from you too Desmond.  gl
So unlucky Desmond again just beaten i think sean £10.84 you £8.85 how unlucky are you lol

54 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Was looking up and lot of people got so close feel sorry for Desmond now lol 

Knew this be the devils day you got lucky Sean

Sean Wins 

£11.04
Let me know if missed anything 

55 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:Was looking up and lot of people got so close feel sorry for Desmond now lol 

Knew this be the devils day you got lucky Sean

Sean Wins 

£11.04
Let me know if missed anything 
Well done Sean and unlucky again Desmond, will be you day soon enough but like Kelly says, it definitely was the devils day.

56 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Yes only fitting it went to a man with the middle name Lucifer really aint it lol messed up my own bet with it because was going to side with Pastoral Music only one i would call recount on is your own one Kelly had some very good places that would add up so maybe do a recount on your own bets and add the returns together

57 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No i place every single bet on here Desmond for the fiver challenge and i starred my one so i knew mine failed i only got back £2.62 shocking that aint it for the places i had, Tina had some bad luck stories in her picks £4.79 she got back Henyas really unlucky missed a win would had a good Treble and Dancing had a hard luck story he would had a good double if he just went for Ben in the double but think you had the hardest luck today again.

15 weeks been doing this now and every week the champion shown a profit in some form which is good because if no one earns a profit that week will be no champion crowned so to have a champion 15 weeks running is good.

Bill Price 9 weeks now held the title for most money earned grand champion someone needs to beat his reign.

Queen and King game is finally heating up Sam is currently leading that and will be updating the war games which is also getting hot now i think Sam is leading that also after winning today a 14/1

58 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Sean...what an appropriate day for it to happen...hard luck again Desmond maybe next Friday!

59 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Dancing and Old rum it is time you both started tipping again now ok because you both are good and now you are going into the King and Queen competition now you placed a bet on here going to do the leader board of the ones i missed now so make sure to check see where you both are in the board ok it is very open at the moment and you Mike i forgot to do your one will do them now

60 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:56 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Scram wrote:Super heinz 0.01 e/w = 2.40
Battle of jericho 13/2
First nation 12/1
You never played the King game today would you like me to do the rules on this bet for you of 10 points each way singles on first two picks if so you will have a 12/1 so 164 points giving you 464 points if so let me know please

61 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Hi Kelly
yes please use the day by day rule especially at the moment i am with little time to post around.

First two from the ratings section will do nicely i think (well this week pretty bad but...) I sometimes post first on the over 18 but it would be defeating to use that as the day by day for Kings and queens.
Thank you Kelly!

62 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i will use that Scram today and you normally do King and Queen daily so you get to choose when to do it and if i spot a day where you do not do it i will use your Daily rating or 18 plus for the first two picks depending on which one gets a winner for you because you Nick and HenYas have a free pass so if you have a day of no wins and you not posted on the Queen and King game it wont matter because you three normally do it regular so have a free pass it is the lazy ones who get automatic 20 points deducted and forced to do first two picks each day.

63 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:14 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Nick C wrote:Newmarket    14:25:00    Gavota    11/4 (Sky 4 places) 2nd @ 7/2
Newmarket    16:10:00    Duke Of Bronte    8/1 (Sky 5 places) 3rd @ 9/1

£2.5 e/w double (32.75/1)

Returns £13.81 (profit £8.81)
Nick is the winner not Sean i do not know the 1/4 rules on Seans bets BUT he always operates off 1/5 so he will not mind me doing 1/5 on his bets so on that account nick actually wins today SORRY Nick thank you for pointing this out to me today 

I got so use to working on a 1/5 plan i forget the 1/4 actually adds up so the right thing here is to declare Nick the winner got to laugh really FRIDAY THE 13TH gives to the Devil then takes on the strike of Midnight 

64 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:20 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:
@Nick C wrote:Newmarket    14:25:00    Gavota    11/4 (Sky 4 places) 2nd @ 7/2
Newmarket    16:10:00    Duke Of Bronte    8/1 (Sky 5 places) 3rd @ 9/1

£2.5 e/w double (32.75/1)

Returns £13.81 (profit £8.81)
Nick is the winner not Sean i do not know the 1/4 rules on Seans bets BUT he always operates off 1/5 so he will not mind me doing 1/5 on his bets so on that account nick actually wins today SORRY Nick thank you for pointing this out to me today 

I got so use to working on a 1/5 plan i forget the 1/4 actually adds up so the right thing here is to declare Nick the winner got to laugh really FRIDAY THE 13TH gives to the Devil then takes on the strike of Midnight 
Thanks Kelly...although I feel a little apprehensive...Friday 13th and messin' with the devil...does not bode well!

65 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:24 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol you deserve to win Nick you always put in so much work on this site that you deserve winning this and i like when this happens because then i know what they feel like when have do photo finish result on the racing lol

66 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:31 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nice one nick good tipping much deserved some good tips on ea again this week n even 1/4 he still won Kelly I always place ze bet on wen put it on just in case ppl follow so well done nick

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

67 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
£12.69 back on ze bet I got

Sent from Topic'it App

68 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:34 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:£12.69 back on ze bet I got

Sent from Topic'it App
Yes i knew you would not mind either way that is why i always do 1/5 on your bets because i know you and Sam always weaken your books by doing the 1/5 does make you think what a difference that small bit of detail makes dont it right i going to finish the war bets leader board off

Well done again today Nick

69 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:40 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You and Sam have taken control of the group leader board again thanks to Sam and Sam is beating you now at war games will post the results up now

70 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:49 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I no yer we do a generated draw each nite of who gets tip the horse so she got lucky but sayin that both she won on was her picks she threw into the hat lool

Sent from Topic'it App

71 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:52 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Nice one nick good tipping much deserved some good tips on ea again this week n even 1/4 he still won Kelly I always place ze bet on wen put it on just in case ppl follow so well done nick

Sent from Topic'it App
Thanks Sean. And I agree so many good tips on here, hats off to Will for a brilliant idea...I am sure I am not alone in looking forward to the Friday challenege...it is literally the start of the weekend!

PS apologies for pinching the title away...I will make appropriate recompense to the devil lol.

72 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:55 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
To Nick

I think you not the only one Nick on Friday is when most people make effort to come on around 26 people rush on Friday to try to win the challenge and lot of them do not normally bother gambling on day to day yet still come on the Friday to quickly try to win the game a very popular game because it is fun and light 

To Sean
Well she done really well Char asked me to start the tracker horses for her bets starting tomorrow and me i am going start it from all tips i put on site Orange team are struggling because Bill not able to be regular so 100% Luana and Voodoo going to semi finals i think unless Bill and Colin find extra time waiting for pm off Colin about his tips being part of war games because he posted in October thread so going see if wants me count towards the war games part i should of done that originally made all bets count you and Sam was easy because both said at start so i need confirmation from Colin now only could you ask him for me please if you see him tomorrow.

73 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lol Nick the devil is a friend to all I find in this game an Kel I was up the pub wit him earlier so e b sleep by now but yer bang his bets onto the challenge e wud of forgot I think from tomorrow all bets on site shud go into the war games for the players ok other than sams double thing that won't be fair on her cause she does that for fun based on shorts with no real study oh n her long shot Saturday lucky bets cause again bit of fun on a Saturday other than that crack all bets from the players on I say

Sent from Topic'it App

74 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:06 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
ok thank you i will do just that then, i will be putting my bets up in the morning on the expansion i going to bed now i updated the boards can you make sure Sam sends me a message without write ups on the horses she is doing tonight please that way can quickly place the bets before i go sleep so i not miss the prices thank you x

75 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:06 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done today Nick i am glad you won this greatly deserved and very good picks today from all over

76 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:48 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have to take back my plaudit to the devil and give it to Nick
Well done Nick, like all have said you do some great work on here and deserve this title.

77 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:22 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Nic..." Blessed are the cheesemakers "

78 Re: Friday 13th Fiver Challenge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you everyone...it is real fun on a Friday, win or lose!
I am looking forward to next Friday already!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum