S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 20]

901 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Rite time to crack on wit some bets init 

15:10 - Herefod - Nansaroy - Came 2nd in this race last year was beaten 8L but 3rd was behind this by 12L that day now is 14lb lighter and given a 5lb claimer this horse was backed on last start and ran well enough is taking a drop in distance for this one hit and miss and need catch this in the right mood so is a gamble 9/1 E/W

Patent 

13:55 - Plumpton - Paddy's Poem - meeeh how god damn annoying iz this horse should win this pretty easy an is great for some type of filler horse but not fully trusted last 2 starts should of won the races hoping case of 3rd time lucky both them places come over C&D 3rd out of 13 in both races sounds ok but was 29L and 8l behind in both them starts gets ze savvy booking of Cannon on board this time round who is firing off a 20% strike race worth a cheeky dabble 5/1 E/W

14:25 - Plumpton - Money for Nothing - when u talk annoyin then move onto the next race n ya spot this one u think goin be one of them days ah gave a decent race over this course in December was 3rd that time but like horse above was beaten 23l if saving money maybe a sneaky cheeky double with this and paddy i personally opting for ze patent yet to win a race but worth punting that today will be the day at the current odds any shorter or money saving then nah give it a miss 7/1 E/W

15:25 - Plumpton - Clondaw Bisto - hoping this gets the final win for my patent keeps standin out to me and had win surgery since last run which sometimes helps was placing 3rd out of 12 at Exeter lto this is a step up in class but wont mind ran in class 3 over c&d in october and came 4th did run ok in that race goes in the patent because is a other tricky type of horse meh you might want a cheeky double with this and the other Clondaw in race after this 5/1 E/W

Singles again now 

16:25 - Plumpton - Kastani Beach - only C&D winner in the field is a old horse i no but does run consistently init was 5th here on last start and other than Sandown this is the only track he can be trusted to run on often comes well around this time of year and gets to keep his claimer who does well on this one not won in a long time but meeeh wont stop me having a cheeky punt now at lowest weight ever Blue April who probably win this is going off at 5/1 and will no doubt go off fav come tomorrow so if market rates that to win lets say then surely this stands chances when this horse was only half length behind Blue April over C&D lto 10/1 E/W

16:50 - Wolverhampton - Frangarry - At the current odds and situation i am willing figive this now dropping to 6f could do with maybe going back over 5 but it be typicla if did not bet on it and saw it win always happens with these sorts you sit and think no chance and they spring up got a sneaky feeling this will be one of them horses so best bang on a bet 16/1 E/W

17:25 - Wolverhampton - Black Truffle - was tempted by Storm Lightning and AMbitiou for this race one is slightly out of shape other is not the right price for me to risk on if Storm drifts i might give it a cheeky bet i will see what happens with the market later in the day with this race for now i playing it safe with this one 5/1 Win only + 100 point win K/Q

18:00 - Wolverhampton - Give em a Clump - hoping can get back to running at best again here last year looked to be a decent horse bit of a let down admit but with this type of field can make up for it already beaten Kheleyf's Girl so that gives it a slight mark up hard horse was beaten a head at Southwell and then just went bit down hill gets a good jockey up with Greatrex this time around 12/1 E/W

Filler of the Day should be Blue Harmony 7/2 in ze 19:00 might interest you that one Ang i know you like ze filler  horses not me personally but thought give it a cheeky mention because going bang on 200 Win points for the King/Queen Game

20:00 - Wolverhampton - Major Crispies - They saving best race for last by looks tomorrow will enjoy this race lot of horses i like but going side with this big drop back down the weights just needz learn how 2 break better i think if does then can win going back over 7f was 4th at this C&D end of december gets a savvy jockey this time around and 2lb lighter pretty decent horse but like i say you will be able tell with this one at the very start so might be worth watchin the in play market on bet365 and rush a bet on if starts well 10/1 E/W

No Nicker of day double

GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

902 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:17 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
yay you back about time lol saved lot of money since you been away so good see you put few bets up 

just the one you missed which needs a mention

8.00 Wolverhampton Daring Guest - think this should win really easy the trainer does so well at Wolverhampton showing a profit of +44.48 that can not over look this one at all Murphy is also a big booking and he is doing really well lately some good wins coming from him and trainer rarely ever uses jockeys like this so is interesting booking from the trainer at a course he does extremely well at  this horse likes the course judging on last run here and this be a great cover for your selection in the race Stealing Scene and Morach Music are also good horses for this  jockey and trainer could have a great double tonight 6/1 EW + Double with 7.00 - Technological 13/8 (Jockey Treble maybe for some)

Double Vision

2.25 - Sir Hubert 13/2
3.40 - Regal Flow 6/1
3.55 - Frank N Fair 11/4
4.50 - Malaysian Boleh 10/1
5.25 - El Torito 7/1

903 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:05 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Yay. You both back... Missed you guys!!

904 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:24 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh not a great start init that nice try on the double vision sam will post up in bit my picks for tomoz going try doing it eaach night again now

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

905 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:28 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
You was unlucky in the 5.25 because you got turned over by the very horse your was tempted by beat at the line shame you did not do the cover on that one

906 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 am

Luana

REGULAR
REGULAR
Racing Post fault that was Burning, said it was out of the weights i was going do write up on that but did not place the bet when said that so i missed that myself was not impressed i am ignoring racing post when says out of weight from now on i got a month off Thursday so will be seeing me around more regular again i need sort out the Handicap page

907 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:53 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
agreed luana bit rusty tha was proper schoolboy error listenin 2 them from me lool an yer lot more ppl be coming back over next couple weeks cuz chelt due in 6 weeks so be some good racing now the weather is calmin down January is brill for having time off enjoyed it but missed the rush of doin bet write up n winnin and even losin i missed lool 

16:00 - Punchestown - Rock On Barney - unseated rider on last start but that was ok cuz i ad a cheeky bet on Wee Small hours so dunt really mind enjoys the heave going won on the heavy track start before that keeps the 7lb claimer booking of Daly going keep on side 7/1 E/W

15:05 - Newcastle - Moorlands Mist - i think American life will have this race should do anyway and think Sam using that for her double vision but she can change her mind last minute on that because bet yet to be placed so hopin she does decen enuf race this should be with plenty to prove a point and Moorlands Mist could be the darkhorse since going to Ender yarr this horse been doing very well was a pull job last time out but most that field was pulled that day looking at the results just noticed Honest Intent died in that race shame that good speed like i say entire field have somethin to prove so would not be a major upset if this won 14/1 E/W

16:05 - Newcastle - Suprise Vendor - you would like to fink i would avoid these type of horses after day i had today but do not like short changing myself or others n just write up on what i genuinely betting on and liking look of so this one you really need to catch in right type of mood one minute he can make you dance next he can make you think wtf was that dropping down to a decent weight now back to 102 which is 1lb lighter than when winning by 2L at Ayr on heavy ground soft here was banged right up the weights and kept getting beaten 32L so now the handicap been kind and gave him a nod this be your sort of horse Luana speedy and decent weights crack on with it 8/1 E/W

Sam taking the other two cards 
GoodLuckEveryone

908 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:30 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Was glad i got Southwell love Genral Tufto, Lingfield not so good back in swing of things now Sean aint we lol always motivates me when chatting to you about the races makes me want to look into the horses more 

1.40 Southwell Samtu - is 2lb lighter than when winning two races in a row over this C&D last March under todays Jockey who is on form had a winner the other day at Southwell could be a other with this one place chances i hoping at least 10/1 EW

2.15 Southwell Crosse Fire - not many people will forgive this from when backed last time out on here but i will is 4444 they taking a slight risk stepping it back to 6f but did win over 6f over Course last year twice at todays weights trainer and jockey doing so well bonus also 10 EW

4.25 Southwell General Tufto - Everyone knows i love this horse and showed can still run with the best  cant see no reason other than luck or mistakes that it will beat Sooqaan but at the current odds still some nice place money up for grabs won at this course 15 times hop does get a good win before retires this is like Jan Smuts to me always back it 15/2 EW

2.40 Lingfield Ulva Ferry - should really be a nicker of the day but with Gordon firing at 44% strike rate can be winning today been racing in much better company and takes the drop in class might be enough to secure a win for the inform Gordon 25/1 EW

3.15 Lingfield Irondale Express - shocked at the price even the RC says this should be 7/1 did not expect to see 20/1 on it placed last start she earned place money in over 50% of her races and does have the best speed figures worth risking 20/1 EW

4.15 Lingfield Bohemian Rhapsody - a other horse posting good speed ratings around this course a 7lb claimer booked in who is 50% 1 win from 2 races was 4th over this course in December on the flat which made me think why did i type that (i do notes must been where tired) the part that matters is come 3rd  in a class 4 race at Southwell end of December and unseated rider lto drop in class now before falling last time was doing really well and the market backed it could of won the race last start if not for horses getting in way effecting the jockey making him fall but mistakes happen like that not anyones fault worth giving a other try at the odds 11/1 EW

909 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:39 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
u done tha on purpose no double vision init looool i waited up for fuck all then grrrr n yer back into it again it be pickin up more this month round ea be no excuses now from ppl not to av a cheeky bet specially now ze bad weather is calmin n cards r not bein pulled i thought some pretty decent racing tomorrow(2day) init you notice we said we take less bets wen back i fink u find we still going in2 old habits lool rite i goin grab some sleep n will b back 2moz nite

910 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:25 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Welcome back you tarts been some great tips why you been away from people on here

911 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:27 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Does go to show this site not about egos and one single person because I feel look around been some great tips

912 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:32 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
my iccle bitty patent

punch
1:45 jonthan wild 30-1 worth chancing i reckon, was brought down when in 2nd just 3 from home and had led for most of it, ground and distance no problem, hasnt pulled up any trees but could be a nice placer
2:20 humm baby was 16-1 now 9-1
won over slightly longer, last aug when 50-1, been pretty consistent and not disgraced lto in oct, good in form jock as well, won recently on mick the boyo

newcastle wai eye man...seans nag that he mentioned above so blame him lol
3:05 american life 4-1

913 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done sam 14/1 nice drift

914 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
You lucky that drifted sean you almost let side down

915 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:29 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Paulcrossly wrote:You lucky that drifted sean you almost let side down

lol only got in cos one fell at the last 

nice place on I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me,
of course after backing them all yesterday, i decided not to do sams winner or henyas one!!

916 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:18 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh not bad day cheerz sam jus fun for nex 2 days then back to good old fashioned book checks in feb n so on so jus few 4 me tomorow 

18:45 - Newcastle - Duke Cosimo - is down to lowest weight now with shaw booked up gets a step in trip an has been winning in much better company that this just been aving a tough time of things l8ly 17/2 E/W

13:25 - Chelmsford - Lunar Deity - well down ze weightz with a savvy claimer who does well with this trainer will run a good race 11/2 E/W

13:40 - Down Royal - Tiger Sam - ad long time off n came 5th when started off hopin with tha run behind will see this one crack in a decent win trisky field with little that really catches ze eye perfect chance for this to sneak a cheeky win 8/1 E/W 

GoodLuckEveryone

917 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:33 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Yes book check season starts February start looking at Cheltenham also and sort out that god damn tracker lmao 

4.10 Chelmsford Zipedeedodah - drops in class was not beaten that far when last seen in better company Murpthy knows this horse better than anyone and this won the race last year can so again 10/1 EW

4.20 Ayr Taking Aim - A interest type of bet for this horse this jockey knows how to get horses like this winning he showed that at Haydock when riding Donna's Diamond to a win 37L clear in a field of 8 and that was 20/1 and trained by Grant who also trains Taking Aim they work well together getting many places and couple wins when working together so is a interesting change of jockey booking drop in trip and last start was 5/4 in a field of 7 so the market must of thought would of won the PTP made a mistake but did run well and soon weakened it says so maybe the drop to 2m will benefit this one 66/1 EW

5.15 Newcastle Amazing Amaya - big drop in class and stable doing so well hoping to get a big priced winner with this horse will be happy with a plce we will see 20/1 EW

6.15 Newcastle Big Lachie - Curtis is 31% winning strike rate in 14 days and he nearly won on this horse over c&d start of November so the drop back to 5f will be good posts good speed figures taking a chance 9/1 EW

918 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:54 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Samantha.dee wrote:
4.20 Ayr Taking Aim - A interest type of bet for this horse this jockey knows how to get horses like this winning he showed that at Haydock when riding Donna's Diamond to a win 37L clear in a field of 8 and that was 20/1 and trained by Grant who also trains Taking Aim they work well together getting many places and couple wins when working together so is a interesting change of jockey booking drop in trip and last start was 5/4 in a field of 7 so the market must of thought would of won the PTP made a mistake but did run well and soon weakened it says so maybe the drop to 2m will benefit this one 66/1 EW
William Hill only offering 6/1 on this you know why rest offer 66/1 how bad is that 

919 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:53 pm

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:Meh not bad day cheerz sam jus fun for nex 2 days then back to good old fashioned book checks in feb n so on so jus few 4 me tomorow 

18:45 - Newcastle - Duke Cosimo - is down to lowest weight now with shaw booked up gets a step in trip an has been winning in much better company that this just been aving a tough time of things l8ly 17/2 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone
Well done here

920 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:35 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cheers Paul cud been lot better tbh not ze best of days that but now book checks start 2 day meeh so got try better this month

16:00 - Towester - Daveron - big drop in class wit first time blinks jock is 50% back down to 2m not seen over distance since 2015 with the weight drop and decent ground could win 9/1 E/W

16:25 - Southwell - Letmestopyouthere - consistant enuf this one steps back to 7f and when last over C&D was 2nd decent chances 8/1 E/W

20:30 - Kempton - Buyer Beware - drops to class 6 having competed in 345 will be lot easier for this one who made half decent AW run lto Costello doing alrite worth a cheeky punt 22/1 E/W

GoodLuckEveryone

921 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:08 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Agree wit Voodoo not ze best of cardz 2moz meeh 

15:00 - Sandown - Forth Act - was tempted by Buywise but changed my mind 2 ze tizzard horse decent enough price that wind op done this one the world of good step up in trip no probs the showstopper is going to be back to full force this season with this horse i think 18/1 E/W

15:15 - Musselburgh - Southfield Theatre - nowt much worth betting on at Musselburgh but this could make up for letting down last time supporters 7/1 E/W

15:35 - Sandown - Bishops Road - pulled last start but iz pretty consistant sort of horse this one gets ze 5lb claim would not be a big race to take Cogry is annoying 12/1 E/W

16:05 - Leopardstown - Cliff House - with skybet offering six places i will turn to this horse done me some good favors in the past this one so hopin can again here 50/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

922 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:19 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Might be some big odd winners tomorrow because of how messy some of them are so taking risk on my lucky tomorrow mixing it because not worth doing first few races on ITV 

Glad gave today a miss would not of had nothing today 

1.25 Lingfield Ardamir - right down in weights Kirby will do well with this one for sure 8/1 EW 

3.00 Sandown Dashing Perk - gets a pass to cheltenham G1 this be a good run to get it ready the trainer likes this one lots when was reading around 10/1 EW

3.05 Lingfield Utmost - Trainer only sends this out tomorrow keeps getting better with each run 3rd over c&d lto 10/1 EW 

3.35 Sandown Cogry think might been mistake putting this one out will be able to win this type of race pretty easy i think and i do not want sit thinking after wish i backed it 10/1 EW

Saturday Lucky  

2.00 Royal Birth 33/1
2.55 Kilcarry Bridge 20/1
3.00 Man of Plenty 28/1
3.35 Loose Chips 16/1
3.45 Titas Bolt 14/1
4.05 Quick Jack 40/1

923 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:3.05 Lingfield Utmost - Trainer only sends this out tomorrow keeps getting better with each run 3rd over c&d lto 10/1 EW 
i will take that thanks

924 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:Might be some big odd winners tomorrow because of how messy some of them are so taking risk on my lucky tomorrow mixing it because not worth doing first few races on ITV 

Glad gave today a miss would not of had nothing today 

1.25 Lingfield Ardamir - right down in weights Kirby will do well with this one for sure 8/1 EW 

3.00 Sandown Dashing Perk - gets a pass to cheltenham G1 this be a good run to get it ready the trainer likes this one lots when was reading around 10/1 EW

3.05 Lingfield Utmost - Trainer only sends this out tomorrow keeps getting better with each run 3rd over c&d lto 10/1 EW 

3.35 Sandown Cogry think might been mistake putting this one out will be able to win this type of race pretty easy i think and i do not want sit thinking after wish i backed it 10/1 EW

Saturday Lucky  

2.00 Royal Birth 33/1
2.55 Kilcarry Bridge 20/1
3.00 Man of Plenty 28/1
3.35 Loose Chips 16/1
3.45 Titas Bolt 14/1
4.05 Quick Jack 40/1

have i told you lately that I love you Sam?

3.05 Lingfield Utmost - Trainer only sends this out tomorrow keeps getting better with each run 3rd over c&d lto 10/1 EW 

and the placer earlier 

925 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:11 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:30 - Southwell - Ulis De Vassy - decent race this one couple horses i like in this field gets the booking of Cowley who offers 7lb he is 40% strike race last 14 days and the trainer is doing ok owns this horse outright this was 2nd lto just behind roxyfet 13/2 E/W

15:35 - Southwell - Hijran - might end up NR because quick turn out but will b interesting on if they do turn it out so fast in Auguest 2016 they turned this out within two days and it was 3rd and then 2 days later 1st could it be a similar story now 3rd last start 2days later turned out 20/1 E/W

17:45 - Wolverhampton - Mehdi - first time cheekpieces and return of the tongue tie could sharpen thiz one out coming at lowest weight now and did win on 74 around this time last year 14/1 E/W

18:45 - Wolverhampton - Fitzwilly - reliable horse for the place money 3233 i do like Indian red but not the odds so thought punt this one to win instead of placing with 4 places on sky it almost a sure money back bet with chance of a cheeky win worth a cockle ew init 8/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double

16:05 - Southwell - Champion Chase 20/1
16:45 - Wolverhampton - Cyflymder 12/1
GoodLuckEveryone

926 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:14:30 - Southwell - Ulis De Vassy - decent race this one couple horses i like in this field gets the booking of Cowley who offers 7lb he is 40% strike race last 14 days and the trainer is doing ok owns this horse outright this was 2nd lto just behind roxyfet 13/2 E/W

15:35 - Southwell - Hijran - might end up NR because quick turn out but will b interesting on if they do turn it out so fast in Auguest 2016 they turned this out within two days and it was 3rd and then 2 days later 1st could it be a similar story now 3rd last start 2days later turned out 20/1 E/W

17:45 - Wolverhampton - Mehdi - first time cheekpieces and return of the tongue tie could sharpen thiz one out coming at lowest weight now and did win on 74 around this time last year 14/1 E/W

18:45 - Wolverhampton - Fitzwilly - reliable horse for the place money 3233 i do like Indian red but not the odds so thought punt this one to win instead of placing with 4 places on sky it almost a sure money back bet with chance of a cheeky win worth a cockle ew init 8/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double

16:05 - Southwell - Champion Chase 20/1
16:45 - Wolverhampton - Cyflymder 12/1
GoodLuckEveryone

great call by you voodoo, thanks

14:30 - Southwell - Ulis De Vassy - decent race this one couple horses i like in this field gets the booking of Cowley who offers 7lb he is 40% strike race last 14 days and the trainer is doing ok owns this horse outright this was 2nd lto just behind roxyfet 13/2 E/W

927 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:14 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
My turn, trust me get a rubbish day lol you got lucky on the fitzwilly bet Sean i was hoping it would come 5th just because i hate when you say almost sure bet and i always think i want lose the money just to think ha lol 

Reading what Voodoo said and agreed about tomorrow nice day for shorter horses, but not enough to risk the bet did find two 

1.50 Market - Working Class Making hurdle debut here having been a good flat runner sold to Sherwood can outrun the odds 8/1 EW

4.40 Southwell - Clayton Hall ran last Thursday managing 4th place out 11 keeps the same jockey fast turn out yes but is weighted right to do this 9/1 EW

I could not even do a double vision so going do a double on these two below 

2.30 Helen Sherbet 5/2
3.15 Instant Replay 15/8

928 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Decided just pay attention to Wolverhampton because not sure how many NR's and card pulls will happen tomorrow with snow 

18:25 - Wolverhampton - Unforgiving Minute - think this be the best race of the day so many decent shouts in this race u cud give outwas planning on going with the Fanagan team with right touch but chose this one may of had too much turkey over xmas and needed the start back lto in class 2 company drops back to class 3 here and did well over C&D in class 6 company when ridden by Kirby was only beaten a neck that time gets a claimer booking 3lb allowed they might be askign little much from this but will give a good race i think, is a C&D winner and does hold wins in class 2 company races few years ago off higher weights so can keep up with these type of horses Dougan might be worth a cheeky look 8/1 E/W

20:25 - Wolverhampton - Run with Pride - Krystallite was too short for me and was tempted by Point north but took a punt on this one was only beaten a neck over C&D end of December beaten by Swendab and comes today with same jockey and same weight bother trainer and jockey in form he had Point North far behind him on that day which was why i opted for tiz one instead worth a cheeky cockle 8/1 E/W

Singles and a double 
GoodLuckEveryone

929 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just thought share two i took on skybet not long ago decent speed figurez zo just dumped small change on ze E/W on each one cuz ya never no often find these long shots that win are often posting best speed ratings on the post data over GCD so thought pop on n mention them 2 ya all 

17:25 - Wolverhampton - Brigadoon 66/1
19:25 - Wolverhampton - Pipers Piping 66/1

930 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
@Sean wrote:
17:25 - Wolverhampton - Brigadoon 66/1
That was a good point out for us thank you Sean got £14 back for that placing paid only £2 so happy results

931 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
farking knew a cockney boy would win that...typical!

932 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:52 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:Decided just pay attention to Wolverhampton because not sure how many NR's and card pulls will happen tomorrow with snow 

18:25 - Wolverhampton - Unforgiving Minute - think this be the best race of the day so many decent shouts in this race u cud give outwas planning on going with the Fanagan team with right touch but chose this one may of had too much turkey over xmas and needed the start back lto in class 2 company drops back to class 3 here and did well over C&D in class 6 company when ridden by Kirby was only beaten a neck that time gets a claimer booking 3lb allowed they might be askign little much from this but will give a good race i think, is a C&D winner and does hold wins in class 2 company races few years ago off higher weights so can keep up with these type of horses Dougan might be worth a cheeky look 8/1 E/W

20:25 - Wolverhampton - Run with Pride - Krystallite was too short for me and was tempted by Point north but took a punt on this one was only beaten a neck over C&D end of December beaten by Swendab and comes today with same jockey and same weight bother trainer and jockey in form he had Point North far behind him on that day which was why i opted for tiz one instead worth a cheeky cockle 8/1 E/W

Singles and a double 
GoodLuckEveryone

hope you still foloowing over 18 as Nick turned you over in 6:25 

Wolverhampton    18:25:00    Hayadh    28/1

kystalitte now 10-1 i think and run with pride been smashed into 3-1

933 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Quick writes because Saturday 

1.10 Lingfield Make on Madam - the Joe Fanning booking for this horse stands out to me he is 27% strike rate and when last rode on this horse he came 2nd just about beaten 16/1 EW

2,55 Lingfield Forceful Appeal - not been at beast but would i saw this is 33/1 here no 9 wins 3 places when racing at Lingfield 33/1 EW

4.35 Lingfield Monumental Man - placed last start can get it here 14/1 EW

really hard again with itv races lot of cards are small fields

itv Sure thing patent

1.50 The Eaglehaslanded 9/1
3.15 Templehills 11/2
3.35 William H Bonney 33/1

itv longshot EW singles 

2.05 Love Destination 16/1
3.35 Spiritofthegames 25/1

934 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
4.20 Lingfield Prazeres - Going have a risk with this one had some time off the 5lb jockey booking of Elliot makes this a all time low now 25/1 EW

4.30 Musselburgh Professor Plum - Shame i missed the 10/1 on this hors Dobbin is doing so well with horses sent out coming on a 44% strike rate 4 wins out of 9 in the last 14 days with Craig Nichol having 38% strike rate 3 out of 8 wins two of them for this trainer was 3rd over c&d a couple of starts back and is 2lb lighter since that run won over good to soft in the past so should not find the ground a struggle, with the trainers horses 54% running to form i am hoping this is one of her good horses  today 8/1 EW

5.15 Wolverhampton Bush Beauty - could finally get a break in this field is a C&d winner and won 3 other times over 6f at this course she was only beaten a head couple starts ago off a 1lb higher mark why Corperal Maddex could be a huge threat i am siding with this one 11/1 EW

935 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nothing for me today will try again x

3.45 Fontwell Tactical Manoeuvre - ran well on last start winning  gets a claimer booked in enjoyed having made a drop in trip should go in again 6/1 EW

3.55 Leicester Frank N Fair - did not run like could of when backed on last start i am happy to go again with her here 12/1 EW

7.00 Chelmsford  Legal History - i thought she would win her last race Spencer booking is a big plus 6/1 EW 

8.00 Chelmsford Drop Kick Murphi - taking a step up in trip 7lb claimes and first time blinkers 25/1 EW

936 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:20 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
U missed few noob 

17:55 - Chelmsford - Arlcchino's Leap - going have a cheeky flutter on this 2 day not run a great race for nearly a year now when winning a class 4 contestest but now they banging tiz over ze class 6 lowest ever run under lowest weight when racing on similar weighs waz winning races could have a cheeky little sneaky win ea 11/1 E/W

19:00 - Chelmsford - Ambient - veh veh consisten this is for readin 25222now switched to chapple hyam yard and she booked ze savvy Donohoe to ride this she owns this horse outright now buying it so she must of saw something in it beaten by a neck a couple of times which was a shame she is no fool she does well with her 3yrolds on ze AW and Donohoe is 67% when riding on her 3yr old horses showing a plus of 6.50 so liking the fact he is taking this one not goin be a star nah far from it but thiz one can win a race or two tha is for sure n i will throw sum ze ol cash at thiz horse 9/1 E/W

19:30 - Chelmsford - Time To Reason - rite down ze ol weightz n good decent speed Wallis is comin on well crackin a 22% win rate ok only ze 2 winners but that is well i thiink one of them was under todays jockey Watson might of just needed the first run back when racing 1st feb under this new trainer Murtagh use to own this horse and had little success out of it was off for a while and did beat fiftyshadesofgrey in last race was 25/1 chance that is now right down in the weights 4lb lighter + the 7lb getting off Watson first time booking 11lbs in total putting him right about the mark when winning the double at fairyhouse last year so is certainly not a horse to overlook for a trainer who is +1.50 when sending out horses to Chelmsford and is showing a +3.50 when working with this jockey who is 33% on his horses 11/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

937 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:54 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you two need pull finger out bit more please no slacking and why you not updated your K&Q points Sean you have 0 now? i will be back around to sort all this out

938 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
very nice you pair, 2nd and 3rd in the 7pm, ta

939 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:06 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
oh yeah and pretty sure smarkets doing 0% commission on sandown races tomorrow

940 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:40 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
2.25 Ascot Tenor Nivernais - won this race last year jockey is in form with 24% won this race by 30l and comes better weighted if runs to best will win very easy 7/1 EW

3.25 Ascot Cue Card - Brennan back on board is going to run a much better race today and shock lot of people traffic fluide could win....LMAO!!! 10/1 Win

Just so all know Sean tried really bigging up Traffic Fluide to me earlier again he never learns and he thrown his money at that again but not me this time no way lol he tried saying 100/1 is over priced did he not watch last few starts on that lmao 

lucky 5 ITV

2.25 Holly Bush Henry 7/1
2.45 Flying Tiger 16/1
3.00 Stowaway Magic 9/1
3.15 Mysteree 10/1
3.25 Cue Card 10/1

941 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lool meeh u wont b larfin wen it wins init

942 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:07 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i think she is pretty safe that wont even be placing lol but not because it is a bad horse just it is always being put in the deep end lets all remember that was rated around 166 at one time

943 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:03 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Waiting patiently ew nap

944 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:34 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
2.15 Lingfield Sprty Yanky - gets a new distance today when running over a similar distance was not beaten far out by cliffside worth a bet having placed 2nd last start just unlucky not to win on that day 7/1 EW

4.05 Carlisle Christmas Twenty - stepping up to 3m1f and keeps O'toole booking who is 40% along with Hammond who is 25% posts good speed on this ground placing 3rd out of 14 at Sedgefield on last start7/1 EW

4.40 Carlisle Never Up - was a beaten favorite on last start coming second yard Sue Smith doing really well coming off a 40% strike rate and jockey in form won at this track in October under todays jockey but this will be over further which explains the trading price being high still at moment but in past 7 starts only failed to hit top 3 on 2 occasions 7/1 EW

5.20 Kempton General Brook - Should be able to win again 7/1 EW

6.50 Kempton Poppy in wind - normally i go for pretty bubbles but the odds not worth the risk but this horse is placed in last two starts happy give this a go over pretty bubbles it more trustworthy type 7/1 EW

7.20 Kempton Going Native - consistent type of horse last 3 starts 332 keeps improving on ever start 8/1 EW

8.20 Kempton Fitzwilly - me and sean always bet on this one 32334 so does run good races just not the win is capable 10/1 EW

945 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
15:35 - Wetherby - Vengeur De Guye - best speed round ea 1lb lighter than when winning at Ayr fox is doing well form on heavy going is 2322 and 3 of them was with fox booked in 15/2 E/W

17:40 - Wolverhampton - Tred Softly - jockey is 67% win rate and is right down in the weights for this now won over c&d of 5lb higher last year top speed 7/1 E/W

19:10 - Wolverhampton - Hamish McGonagain - only beaten by Big Lachie lto by 1l fast turn out for this one and a  step back up to 6f won before after a quick turn out could do with losing bit more weight to be honest but worth a shot 6/1 E/W

20:40 - Wolverhampton - What Usain - a other who could do with a break from the weights but still can get ze job done showed that when winning at Kempton last year gave a half decent running lto had Palawan behind who today had a decent place and Luna Magic slighty steps up in trip here and is a previous c&d winner with a inform jockey booked in 12/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

946 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:15 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
All bets will be how i type them so if i say lucky means it be in a lucky i will leave that up  to you how follow me but remember i can not help if your books do not match mine if you been  following it differently PADDY+ MILSTER lol 
All back to old set stakes from now on everything 

(4 Horsemen EW lucky)

3.00 Plumpton - Walk of Gleams - Brennan booking is interesting today having been running  under claimers last three starts, so for them to book in Paddy Brennan who is 25% in the past  14 days stands out 20/1 

2.15 Ayr - Peters Grey - talking of tempting us (SEE BELOW) they have done just that for me  with this horse posts up the best speed over GCD and have booked in Johnson who had a good  place when riding this in class 4 changed trainer twice one trainer spent two years with the  horse and switched it without even running the horse wasting valuable time had first run back  for over year last time and did actually run really well maybe just needed the run that day  20/1 

2.45 Ayr - Presented - Runs well on the Heavy going and gets high speed when on the heavy is  right down the weights which could be enough to see this older horse get one more win 12/1 

4.55 Ayr - Instingtive - i like Pc Dixon for this race but using that for my singles bet this  one only ran last week am kind of hoping this becomes void or wins was third on last start  just behind Christmas beat a horse of mine that i follow Hartside that was why it stood out to  me today was 25/1 and thought lucky someone who managed have a bet on that one seems to do too  much too fast this one 16/1 

shame about Invicta Lake in the 4.05 if that was offering a more attractive price for a  outsider i would of took it if i see that drift to around 10/1 i will bet on that certainly  but at 11/2 no chance agree with what read earlier the bookies are being mean now on us all  when comes to value no way should they offer them odds on a outsider they need to start  tempting us punters more i think 

Singles

4.55 Ayr - Pc Dixon - I really thought i made a bad call lto with this was so tempted to back  it then last minute never i thought bet it win now but it came 4th stood out to me when  running at Newcastle coming 2nd at 100/1 i thought next time it win but held off keeps being  underestimated this does in the market i think the step up in trip will help this horse more  worth a singles bet for me 12/1 EW

7.15 Wolverhampton - New Abbey Angel - this just about got offered the right price for me  tonight, very lucky if was only 6's or under would not bother with it but at the current  trading price i am happy to invest in it was only 2l behind Bell Heather at c&d on last start  and now gets the more experienced inform jockey of Fanning on board along with Dalgleish they  make a threatening team the speed also matches up for me not won for a long time now but  looked to be getting it right on the last start this drop in trip is perfect on two starts  over C&D was always just denied the win they say might need further but i not sure about that  seems to do better over this distance 15/2 EW

7.45 Wolverhampton - Ice Canyon - Since moving to Brisbourne this one gets a boost in  confidence showing good speed over GCD and having already shown 3 really good runs under this  trainer the bookies have flashed a very good price tag for us to have a bet on came 4th over  c&d on last start and 3rd over it end of December yet to win a race but only had 13 starts and  placed in 8 of them and two was 4th so only 3 times this horse was really out of the top 4 in  a race they are finding the right type of race for this horse and might of found it at this  course so is good to see them keeping it over the AW because out of 5 AW starts only once did  it fail to place 9/1 EW

Tracker Horse 

7.15 Wolverhampton Paddy A - Ice Queen is away for few days so unable post tracker horses up  this is the tracker horse of Seans, blame him if loses 5/1 

if price drifts or looking for bets to take try 

5.45 Wolverhampton Sienna Says 5/1 why i not took it because at 5/1 i do not feel worth  risking set stakes on for place return last 4 starts 3332 should of won by now and should win  in this field but with last 4 starts being a let down i not happy to take the odds at the  moment if drifts to around 8/1 i will certainly be putting my money onto it but some might  want to look into that all because not worth the risk for me might be for someone else 

8.45 Wolverhampton Red Stripes 8/1 reached my limit for the day but so wish i saw this was only beaten a nk over c&d was so tempted just to go over limit but was put right off by the fact it is 0-15 when racing here always getting beat by short way if i win on one of the horses above and it stays above 6/1 i will be betting on this horse so basically if you see the others all lose on me you know i not betting on it but if get one winner that will pay for this bet i will be taking it was that stupid tracker horse that made me reach my limit annoying that is but 6's + worth having a bet on it

947 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:All bets will be how i type them so if i say lucky means it be in a lucky i will leave that up  to you how follow me but remember i can not help if your books do not match mine if you been  following it differently PADDY+ MILSTER lol 
All back to old set stakes from now on everything 

(4 Horsemen EW lucky)

3.00 Plumpton - Walk of Gleams - Brennan booking is interesting today having been running  under claimers last three starts, so for them to book in Paddy Brennan who is 25% in the past  14 days stands out 20/1 

2.15 Ayr - Peters Grey - talking of tempting us (SEE BELOW) they have done just that for me  with this horse posts up the best speed over GCD and have booked in Johnson who had a good  place when riding this in class 4 changed trainer twice one trainer spent two years with the  horse and switched it without even running the horse wasting valuable time had first run back  for over year last time and did actually run really well maybe just needed the run that day  20/1 

2.45 Ayr - Presented - Runs well on the Heavy going and gets high speed when on the heavy is  right down the weights which could be enough to see this older horse get one more win 12/1 

4.55 Ayr - Instingtive - i like Pc Dixon for this race but using that for my singles bet this  one only ran last week am kind of hoping this becomes void or wins was third on last start  just behind Christmas beat a horse of mine that i follow Hartside that was why it stood out to  me today was 25/1 and thought lucky someone who managed have a bet on that one seems to do too  much too fast this one 16/1 

Singles

4.55 Ayr - Pc Dixon - I really thought i made a bad call lto with this was so tempted to back  it then last minute never i thought bet it win now but it came 4th stood out to me when  running at Newcastle coming 2nd at 100/1 i thought next time it win but held off keeps being  underestimated this does in the market i think the step up in trip will help this horse more  worth a singles bet for me 12/1 EW
What a shot and that is some very good money earned on that lucky 15 plus singles drifts you can make this a full time living that is some real money here well done Sam xxx

948 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
she meant business today over £300 on them bets alone thank you Sam such a big statement was made and heard to your loyal followers with that it did for me thank you x

949 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:25 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We can now go in on Red Stripes 18/1 i got on Skybet only 2 places so risky but it be ok worth  a risk for us also lets do win only on Sienna Says 5/1 dont bother to EW it i not xx

950 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:53 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Millster wrote:she meant business today over £300 on them bets alone thank you Sam such a big statement was made and heard to your loyal followers with that it did for me thank you x

well done sam, i could tell by your tone that something good was going to happen so i followed in singles

paddya is also the atr pick by yer man, so done both to safe

951 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:25 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Great start to our new ways, also added to my pot went higher than my personal set target for day one so very happy with that 

Cards might be gone tomorrow but i still wanted to have the bets got nothing to lose if they get pulled annoying yes but now i need to try do it when i see good horses and i see some good horses tomorrow 

Remember i am in no rush to waste money i need play it smart so just the one i liked for a singles bet tomorrow 

4 Horseman

2.00 Lingfield - Sandfrankskipsgo - All time low mark and gets the best speed over GCD me and Sean have often tried hard to get money out of this horse and not managed it what tempted me this time around again was the drop to class 6 far much easier company than ever faced but will only manage to make the lucky 15 cut 14/1 

3.00 Lingfield - Man Of Harlech - a other horse who is right down in the weights and hits the greatest speed figures over GCD only goes into the lucky bet for reasons that i can not really trust it to win in a singles bet so cost cheaper to mix it with the similar type of horses that could win but too risky 16/1

3.40 Catterick - Argent Knight - big step up in trip from 1m6 all way to 3m with a inform jockey booking won a 2m race at Ascot couple of years ago and does well over soft ground also records best speed over GCD 20/1

4.40 Catterirck - Along Came Theo - this was a tough call for me in this race which one out the two to make the singles bet i like this horse having 3 places out of it always follow it but always placing am i happy to put single bet on it was what it boiled down to and i thought no rather it place in my lucky bet than place in singles with barely nothing back the horse i picked for singles will give me bit more return Sean personally thought this was bet of the day for him and he opted for the singles also on it but i keeping it like this 13/2

Singles

4.40 Catterick - Captain Mowbray - best speed over GCD and gets a good jockey booked in coming back to the hurdles now slight step in trip and was doing well when seen hurdling last if scratch out the May run the form was 242322 often only beaten a small margin could be getting a win back here 8/1 EW

Win only Double on Richard Guest, he never owes me a single penny for everyone who followed us from day one know the amount of money he earned me last year and these two horses can win for him

2.45 Outlaw Torn 5/2
3.15 Tellovoi 7/2

Tempted by Di's Gift in the 3.45 Chelmsford race if price drifts i might take it, currently 5/1 in places if anyone wants to use that horse

952 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.45 Newcastle Royal Holiday - bottom of the class now 7 should come well 16/1

One for you to think about tonight Sam

953 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you Voodoo will take that bet on now, not other bets for me for tomorrow everything seems priced right no value that i can find in the two race cards will look again tomorrow but not going just take random stuff if not liking it now i need take it serious xx

954 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Look into these horses Wed night ok Sam and make a call on the odds offered you savvy enuf 2 no wa to take n not to take on them 

Thursday

13:50 - Newcastle - Buthelezi 
15:30 - Newcastle - Zabeel Star
16:05 - Newcastle - Yeah Baby Yeah 
17:15 - Newcastle - Rich Again
20:30 - Kempton - Light from Mars and Air Of York (in that order light of mars gets the first nod)
21:00 - Kempton - Freddy with A Y  (only because i know this is your favorite lol)

Will look at cards in couple hours see if anything i fancy sometimes a second look wen done other things a horse stands out init

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum