S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

851 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:12 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
1.20 Sandown Amber Gambler - going retry this horse maybe needed the run lto this was 1111 before getting injured came 6 on last start and this trainer always did well for me in times of need in the past 18/1 EW

2.05 Chepstow Chase the spud- following JH see his thread 10/1 EW

3.30 Lingfield Venetian Proposal - trainer in form and been running well stepping up in class wont trouble this 9/1 EW

9.15 Kempton Dolphin Village - i am so determined to get a win out of this horse right down the weights every chance in this race 8/1 EW

ITV LUCKY SURE THING

1.50 Rock on Rocky 6/1
2.25 Mont Des Avaloirs 13/2
3.00 Buywise 16/1
3.35 Drops of Jupitor 7/1

ITV LONGSHOTS

1.50 Pearls Legend 12/1
2.25 The Russian Doyen 14/1
3.00 Theatrical Star 20/1
3.35 Gassin Golf 10/1

852 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

ITV LUCKY SURE THING

1.50 Rock on Rocky 6/1
2.25 Mont Des Avaloirs 13/2
3.00 Buywise 16/1
3.35 Drops of Jupitor 7/1
Nice one your sure thing bet also well done

853 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:24 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
1.45 Fontwell Hands of Stone - might be pulled this horse because apparently heavy going is unsuitable ground for it when was last NR yet they raced it on heavy last time out having a interest bet on this one dont expect anyone to really follow it but this year is about putting up horses i also taking private bets on 12/1 EW

3.30 Hereford Mythical Legend - was off the course for a long time before making a return at Fontwell came 3rd that day on heavy going might of just be in need of that back to return run they have booked in Richard Johnson to ride this and he is doing well like always with a 29% strike rate in 14 days and the trainer is doing well also only had a few runs this one and is a slight step up in trip for this race today 5/1 EW

4.45 Wolverhampton Bell Heather - interesting to see this outsider of the race, is coming here dropping back to class 6 having run over class 4 and 5 when last in class 6 was at this course and won beating Solent Meads, when running over class 6 at C&D in July won that race beating Loveatfirstsight  gets Cal Rodriguez booked in and he is 67% in past 14 days winning two out of three of his rides he rode this horse over C&D getting a place out of it the trainer Morris is also doing well using this jockey to get a win for him with Energia Flavio which was held over this course 16/1 EW

Double Vision 

1.45 Flanagans Field 5/2
2.30 Handsome Sam 15/2
3.00 Comrade Conrad 2/1
3.15 Fergal Mael Duin 6/1
4.15 Misu Pete 15/2

854 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:47 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:00 - Hereford - Alfies Choice - we jus got crack on n take it on ze chin sometimes with horses ran a really poor race lto let hell lot ppl down waz sent off a 7/2 fav last start all thut he get ze job done but meeh they bangin in a savvy 5lb claimer Hamil who been running well for this trainer winning with both Another Venture and Laval Noir in tougher races than this one so he knows the score thiz ran well wen at wetherby came 2nd out of 13 when ridden by this jockey time for this horse to bang in a win for the inform trainer 15/2 E/W

14:45 - Fontwell - Chris Pea Green - well we all no bout these moore boyz n they got a savvy horse here this waz a wicked horse at 1 time racing in class 1 company at Ascot etc not raced in class 3 company for nearly 3 years so this is such a easier race for him now runs well on heavy going been long time since seen this over hurdles last time being over course back in 2014 over c&d on heavy going with todays jockey crackin on with a place in class one company 20lb heavier than gets today is only a 9year old horse and posts impressive speed figures compared to rest of field if on a good day thiz can win by about 20L easy i say but is it a good day meeeh 9/1 E/W

Singles+Double+ 10 points E/W K/Q Singles
Nicker Of The Day Double 

14:00 - Hereford - Invicta Lake 16/1
14:30 - Hereford - Boyfromnowhere 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

855 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
This is why i not bothering at the moment, Hereford completely wiped off today. Takes ages going over each card each night and then doing the write up on it just to find it canceled. I have not seen so many canceled in short amount of time like have this season it is really putting people off like me wanting a bet, so i not forgot the site and will be posting when i feel something will be 100% running at moment just get annoying at staying up late doing all that just to find was wasting my time. Moan over lol 

But not forgot the site far from it but can see why not many are bothering at the moment x

856 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I know Luana but just got do best i think but i do understand what your saying, quick write up tired  

2.20 Southwell Newstead Abbey - backed last time out will back again now 10/1 EW

2.10 Taunton Rolling Dylan - drops in trip runs well in all races traier coming on form now 8/1 EW

2.35 Doncaster Canoodle - this one came close on last start now is dropping in class and weights and a slight step in distance 8/1 EW

Double Vision

12.35 Chilli Romance 5/1
2.00 Song Saa 9/2
2.20 Kommander Kirkup 7/2 
2.55 viva Verglas 13/2
3.10 Crystal Lad 3/1

Nicker of the day double 

12.25 Destiny's Star 80/1
12.35 Tuanton Ice Tres 40/1

857 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:11 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh at tha init sam lool

858 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
yes lol hoping get a good win this week not in a rush but be nice to have a half decent win

859 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Just the two looks like shorts tomorrow 

7.40 Wolverhampton Kyllukey - very hard horse to win with for sure but the weights help with him here is 2lb lighter then when racing over C&D in Novemberw which is why i am giving this a chance that was in a class 5 race and was only beaten under a length by Berryessa now this is a class 6 race and back over 5f with a 7llb claim so he is 9lb lighter than that race in November and 18lb lighter than when last winning in a class 5 race here 8/1 EW

1.45 Ayr Presenting Rose - stepping down to 2m for this last win came over distance 6lb heavier than sees for this one when racing a Newcastle on good to soft and winning at Kelso on Heavy ground so this should do well here  10/1 EW

860 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
testing new fast messenger button so super fast replies like a pm bottom right hand of screen

861 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes this works new tool everyone

862 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:59 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tiz new tool iz actually pretty savvy kel i like thiz saves aving refresh page just to read message an i can av multi windowz up now of ze diff pages n comment on all them n avoid that annoyin page refresh just to see a new message i like it kid

863 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:03 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
might wel make that singles n double sam

864 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
just testing lol

865 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
yes, you test us all Kelly.

866 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:53 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
see them two big green arrows above messenger at bottom of every page they will help you scroll to very top or very bottom each thread now saves time scrolling after put comment to get back to top

867 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
hope this helps vodoo i am going add that tab button but want put that in next week because might confuse people at first but will make it neater and will help i feel we trial run it for a day see what people think

868 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Can you not just highlight the winners before the off?

869 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
no lol i going have pink background for me soon whenever i type make you jealous

870 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 12:28 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
12.50 Hereford Sunday in the Park - Placed lto and she could build on that now stepping up in trip good speed this is a drop in class today so this will be much easier company was 40/1 when placing with the step up in trip and the drop in class this should be close 12/1 EW

2.00 Hereford Clondaw Rigger - this is being ridden by the jockey we follow Ben Poste and trained by Katie Price who is close to this track she only sends the two other being itsamanslife this might be her local track but wont like she only had a couple places here weird that is this is slightly stepping up in trip and did place 2nd out of 9 at Uttoxeter lto 12/1 EW

Double Vision

2.15 Lochnell 5/2
2.50 Orange Rogue 11/1
3.05 Gassin Golf 7/2
4.35 Rapid Rise 7/1
5.40 Lucymai 7/1

Nicker of the day double 

12.50 Itsamanslife 20/1
3.40 Truckers Highway 14/1

871 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 2:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:12.50 Hereford Sunday in the Park - Placed lto and she could build on that now stepping up in trip good speed this is a drop in class today so this will be much easier company was 40/1 when placing with the step up in trip and the drop in class this should be close 12/1 EW

2.00 Hereford Clondaw Rigger - this is being ridden by the jockey we follow Ben Poste and trained by Katie Price who is close to this track she only sends the two other being itsamanslife this might be her local track but wont like she only had a couple places here weird that is this is slightly stepping up in trip and did place 2nd out of 9 at Uttoxeter lto 12/1 EW

Double Vision

2.15 Lochnell 5/2
2.50 Orange Rogue 11/1
3.05 Gassin Golf 7/2
4.35 Rapid Rise 7/1
5.40 Lucymai 7/1

Nicker of the day double 

12.50 Itsamanslife 20/1
3.40 Truckers Highway 14/1

bootiful sam, really bootiful 

2.00 Hereford Clondaw Rigger - this is being ridden by the jockey we follow Ben Poste and trained by Katie Price who is close to this track she only sends the two other being itsamanslife this might be her local track but wont like she only had a couple places here weird that is this is slightly stepping up in trip and did place 2nd out of 9 at Uttoxeter lto 12/1 EW

if you get a chance, watch the end of the race as there is a man stood at the finishing line doing a little jig to camera, i kid you not!
(Must be a SAS follower!)

been a great day today, on 2 good winners!

872 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 2:41 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Back with a bang well done you was missed

873 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Good shout on Lucy mai

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]