View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 17 of 20]

801 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wow fucking hell paid for and profit so impressive

802 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Dirge

Sean I could kiss you! Had your Newcastle tips on an EW Super Heinz £455 up.

803 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
That is outstanding two 25/1 winners and showing profit after taking every bet not small profit either I bow to you both also well done to shining She had winners also

804 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Proud of you Sean we earned our treats xx

805 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:Proud of you Sean we earned our treats xx

and on a saturday n all!
great stuff and santa gave me me a 14-1 winner i didnt fancy at all!

806 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done that is some win earned lot of followers a real Christmas treat both Of you because a team

807 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I be back later with Boxing Day picks

808 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Followed ye both today....made a few bob and had a really enjoyable days racing. Thanks again for setting up the site!

809 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Well done SAS glad earned that treat excellent work xx

810 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I be on later update everything and with my own Boxing Day treats we put trust in you both By doing all and It paid thank you even earn ice queen her pot back lol

811 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Nick C

V.I.P
V.I.P
Great stuff Sam and Sean, followed all for £1 e/w and did some accas, a very good day! Merry Christmas!

812 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Came home logged onto computer with s prepared at least you tried or nearly speech to say and just wow saw my balance you two only went and bloody done it lol thank you so much i in no way thought you could do it not with what was spent looking at Santa's Grotto he was spending money each day you two only just go and smash it thank you both so much won lot of money today what a way to end it before christmas and also well done Shining that effort was amazing you also did so well

813 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We done good kid shud be proud urself also Sam waz a fite at ze end but wen tha came in waz profit done n dusted gives us plenty play with for Boxing day now 

Savvy stuff also Shinin it not bout who won who lost for me it bout u took ur own time to do a write up like u did n argue good cases for horses zo much respect for u doin that savvy write up like always 

Well done to everyone who put trust in us like did n sat n followed us and won some very good money from it enjoy the money and we not finished yet u never finished in tiz game even tho got 2 days noticed myself lookin at the cards so over ze two days i be postin up for everyone with bets will be taking for boxin day 

Not say it often but good work Kelly u r doing for this site it is certainly in good hands with u i like all the changes u do an so on 

Right going make a coffee an start looking at the cards for Tuesday will post up when find bits

814 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sorted that problem out u not av sign in now to read posts it was a pain that somone cough cough kelly changed the ssc code or sumin n i had edit it back but when she updating the site like does she bound make mistakes but should all be able read posts again now without signing in first

815 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Irony that the ones we thought he get wrong he got right lol that also shows it is not about how many winners you get it is about the profit well done and to you Kelly and Shining for all that work put in last night so we could all enjoy the benefits

816 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:28 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
I can read Seans mind but which 80-1 horse is he talking bout?

3:05 kempton
its gonna win for me one day i swear and then new carpets for eveyone!
SPOTLIGHT 
Even his career-best form, a third in 2m1f Ascot Grade 1 in January 2016 when he'd only just turned six, would leave him short here and, absent for a year after that, he hasn't been quite the same force since; stays 2m6f, promises to last 3m; heavy ground a very plausible excuse last time but he's up against it here; cheekpieces on two of last three starts, now visored.

817 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol Traffic Fluide is goin smash ze ol damn show up at ze george 100/1 atm i am going put cockle each way on it now lol

818 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:01 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
theo double

Our new member could honor us with 2 winners!

not bad horses actually!

wetherby 1:05 along came theo 10-1
kempton 1:20 theos charm 8-1

819 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:29 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
We had a ok Christmas period happy with them couple of days just having a few lazy days but will be back in full swing of things when had tiny hard earned break but did do the following 

1.50 Leopardstown Artful Artist - this was tipped on this site lto done well on the flats hoping can get first hurdles win here now going over the hurdles 9/1 EW

1.35 Catterick Skipping on - Gets a 7lb claim which could be enough to see this one win trainer is in very good form worth taking a gamble at the current trading price 12/1 EW

1.05 Catterick Amuse Me - is back on last winning mark and might be able to manage a win here good jockey Kennedy is 7/1 EW 

2.05 Catterick Ramonex - a very consistent horse form being 51253 dropping slightly in trip for this race and looks overpriced Cook and Hobson will have this ready to run a very big race i think 14/1 EW

2.40 Catterick Hattons Hill - they stepped this up in trip on last start and ended up being pulled up they now putting it back down in trip before that big step in trip this horse was 11111 lessons would have been learned on that day for this i think 12/1 EW

3.00 Leopardstown Djakadam - i think we could be finally seeing this win tomorrow can win the smaller races like this and always runs his races rarely out of the top two and something tells me sizing john will be beaten by this one 9/1 EW

Double Vision

1.35 Fillydelphia 33/1
1.55 Little Jon 5/1 (also a singles on this)
3.15 Secret Passenger 11/1
3.20 Ali Bin Nayaf 10/1
3.40 Chieftains Choice 7/1 

Nicker Of the day double

12.15 Border Control 50/1
1.35 Hayley Belle 33/1

820 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
back to do tiz wit u 4 2moz now goin make a quick coffee then be around message me wen u got ur picks k noob

821 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:29 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Think Sean fell sleep lol good job i sorted it for us 

12.00 Lingfield Stellarta - i would only regret this if i did not do it, have always backed this horse and this is unbeated over lingfield i missed the price on this one but is dropping in class and in this type of company should do well 12/1 EW

1.35 Haydock Top Ville Ben - steps up in trip today but does like the softer ground that will be getting for this race keeps running good races 632 showing improvement with each run enough to suggest capable of a win 9/1 EW

2.00 Taunton Rio Bravo - a step down in trip for this horse here gets a claimer booked in and is around a decent enough weight to win here thinking the step down in trip is a big positive for this one11/1 EW

itv sure

1.50 Diable De Sivola 7/2
2.10 Lessons in Millan 13/2
2.25 Henllan Harri 9/1
3.15 Marias benefit 15/8

itv longshot

1.50 Wild Blu Yonder 8/1
2.25 Shotgun Paddy 10/1
2.45 Voyage a new york 12/1
3.15 Shes Gina 33/1 

Double Vision

12.00 Pearl Spectre 11/2
12.35 D'waterside 7/2
2.10 Emperors choice 11/2 
2.55 Cape Peninsular 13/2
3.45 Dr Dunraven 15/2

822 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
very nice sam, thank you

1.35 Haydock Top Ville Ben - steps up in trip today but does like the softer ground that will be getting for this race keeps running good races 632 showing improvement with each run enough to suggest capable of a win 9/1 EW

823 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:31 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done everyone this year with awards and big well done to Sean winning that was much deserved and we only rib you about it all because deep down we know you do not mind because well has shown you know your doing well 2018 lets get the show on the road War Games final starts today from fresh ends this month so here we go 

Lot you be nursing hangovers so i thought i do a few bets for us tomorrow 

12.30 Tramore Miracle Cure - was third over C&D when seen in August then ended up running a very poor race at Cork i am willing to give this a chance here before that might be needing a drop in trip all wins come under 2m so if does not win here or place i will only bet on it again at a shorter distance 9/1 EW

1.00 Catterick Today Please - is dropping down in grade for this race and down in the weights could win here 8/1 EW

1.05 Tramore Rathbawn Rose - can take a risk here ok not one of the best but is consistent enough 24322 at the odds they so hard to ignore 66/1 EW

1.10 Southwell Samtu - ran over course 2 weeks ago was beaten by Gabrials star but did run a good race course form of 26141132 Jockey booking is a plus having won over C&D on this horse in march 12/1 EW 

2.20 Southwell Pearl Spectre - stepping back up in trip for this race runs well over c&d should be finally winning again 7/1 EW

2.25 Exeter Resolution Bay - How annoying is this horse 23222 strong jumper and can outrun these odds 10/1 EW

3.30 Southwell Best Tamayuz - Hard race for me this one was i like a few in this General Tufto being one who be nice see win and Limerick road but sided with this horse let a few down on last start but we can try forgiving that is 3324 and posts best speed around here and is a previous C&D winner 8/1 EW cvr Limerick Road 12/1

ITV SURE 

1.40 Max Ward 11/4
2.00 Top Gamble 5/1
2.15 Dear Sire 5/1
3.10 Wholestone 3/1

ITV LONGSHOT

1.25 Ami Desbois 11/1
2.00 Splash of Ginge 11/1
2.35 Whataknight 12/1
3.10 Royal Vacation 18/1

Nicker of the day double 

2.30 Postbridge 25/1
3.10 Rayvin Black 33/1 

824 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:40 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sam been doin ze work lately so thut i crack on n start up now let her go get early night an i rote her double vision for her, an i personally fink it shud be tipsters of ze year wit me n sam both aving tha title cuz if bein honest many nites where i been pished n she turned round n made me change my mind bout a horse but meeh 

Trust me to start on shit cards tut 

13:00 - Ayr - Toomany chiefs - interesting race few could be winners but this is the one i like drop in class and will really like the heavy going here noted Sam got different pick and so has voodoo all three in with a shout but this is for me  7/1 E/W

14:40 - Ayr - Rymers Stone - difficult race with all horses having something to improve 4 runnerz bein las time out winnerz init since changin to ze Graham yard tiz horse just keeps getting better only once been out ze top 3 when under this trainer out of 9 starts an won a decent race on last start is not going mind the heave going and should really like this step up back in trip having won at kelzo by over 8l at this distance keepz ze dowson booking wich i alrite wit crack on wit this one i say 6/1 E/W

17:10 - Newcastle - Caspian Prince - Agree with voodoo is weighted but is droppin in class and back to 5f he is going love this distance yes of course not the force he once was but can give it his best shot for in form jockey and trainer worth a punt when not much else to bother with today 9/1 E/W

18:10 - Newcastle - Economic Crisis - not really the best of picks but when look at the two cards u struggle to find anything much really worth hassling with init ended year on clever footing been running really well since moving to the Berry team always been in the top 3 this was a 40/1 place over this course lto and is dropping back over to 5f and won a good class 5 on 5f when beating off Jacob's Pillow in Oct gets a very good jockey on board here who has won 5 races in last two weeks snowy winter and dream magic being two decents wins coming from the jockey 11/1 E/W

Sams below for her war games not mine ok Kel

Double Vision 

12:30 - Ayr - Sunny Destination - 11/1
13:00 - Ayr - Letemgo 8/1
14:10 - Ayr - Achill Road Boy 15/2
17:10 - Newcastle - Blue De Vega  9/1
18:40 - Newcastle - Mother Of Dragons 8/1

no Nicker of the day so going take a interest punt on the following E/W Patent + £1 E/W Treble (i want the treble of year award init lool )

13:00 - Too Many Chiefs 7/1 - 15:35 - Not So Sleepy 10/1 and 18:40 - Mother of Dragons 8/1
GoodLuckEveryone

825 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 am

Theo.Wolks

Regular
Regular
Welcome back Sean, just took the bet on William Hill and wanted you to know i had to go over to Bet365 to place the patent on each way, would not let me do it on William Hill just giving you the heads up, 4 horse race and William Hill seem to not accept a each way on a multi bet when you include it strange i know when you think other sites allow it. Sam been having a hard time of it past couple of days but of no fault of her own, the three horses i picked from her i read into and agreed with her so i understand her picks i took the following from your picks.

14:40 - Ayr - Rymers Stone -  6/1 E/W
18:10 - Newcastle - Economic Crisis - 11/1 E/W

And Patent + Sam's double vision

I did not like your other two picks only because of the risks involved

826 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:31 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
well if its any consolation, i like this one as well and agree shit cards, could only find this and another one worth posting but then I also have cover in  royal salute 8-1...so thats 4 chances lol!

13:00 - Ayr - Toomany chiefs - interesting race few could be winners but this is the one i like drop in class and will really like the heavy going here noted Sam got different pick and so has voodoo all three in with a shout but this is for me  7/1 E/W

827 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:09 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Ubik wrote:well if its any consolation, i like this one as well and agree shit cards, could only find this and another one worth posting but then I also have cover in  royal salute 8-1...so thats 4 chances lol!

13:00 - Ayr - Toomany chiefs - interesting race few could be winners but this is the one i like drop in class and will really like the heavy going here noted Sam got different pick and so has voodoo all three in with a shout but this is for me  7/1 E/W

lovely...once i saw you on it as well, I did upped my stake 

828 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:42 pm

Desmond.St

Regular
Regular
Happy new year everyone,  great see all kept well i like this like button feature makes things so much easier for me now managed to like 5 different posts in a few seconds instead of going around saying well done i am a lazy man lol

829 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

i got a strange feeling he is happy that won for other reasons bet his got a big smile on his face i will see if he remembers lol

830 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:
@Ubik wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

i got a strange feeling he is happy that won for other reasons bet his got a big smile on his face i will see if he remembers lol

is it war games?

anyways Im keeping to my new years resolutions so far and to you my mistress, telling me to improve, well i have so far, less picks, more winners, i be the best tipster by the end of the year and you be driving around in a brand new BMW that Will bought you 

831 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well best tipster of year is earned by hard work so hope you do because every bet counts Will remember that before you sneak on a extra bet it will be marked down for end of the year to pound stakes lol

832 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:well best tipster of year is earned by hard work so hope you do because every bet counts Will remember that before you sneak on a extra bet it will be marked down for end of the year to pound stakes lol

i already broke one resolution about being quieter on here 

833 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:well best tipster of year is earned by hard work so hope you do because every bet counts Will remember that before you sneak on a extra bet it will be marked down for end of the year to pound stakes lol

i didnt like a couple of sams in the double trouble so i added lochnell (won) and 3:45 younoyounoyouno 8-1...do they count as sneaky? 

834 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Means assassin star whoooop navigation not workin on mobile kel

835 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Sean wrote:Means assassin star whoooop navigation not workin on mobile kel

so who did you kill? was it sam or henyas? 

836 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:31 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very nice thank you Sam and sean Theo they a cover team mate it best follow all for it to work profit in end type thing

837 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
top dollar again sean thanks geezer
juts wish id been braver and done full stakes on it but 17 return for 2 quid not half bad eh?

17:10 - Newcastle - Caspian Prince - Agree with voodoo is weighted but is droppin in class and back to 5f he is going love this distance yes of course not the force he once was but can give it his best shot for in form jockey and trainer worth a punt when not much else to bother with today 9/1 E/W

838 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:18 am

CharmsofDublin

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:17:10 - Newcastle - Caspian Prince - Agree with voodoo is weighted but is droppin in class and back to 5f he is going love this distance yes of course not the force he once was but can give it his best shot for in form jockey and trainer worth a punt when not much else to bother with today 9/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone
Finally got around to becoming a member, i read Kelly say switching off Guests soon so thought would join up and start getting more involved, this one saved me lot of bother up the pub this afternoon, not often rate Caspian Prince but seeing you and Voodoo tip i went for it thank you

839 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:23 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
You so lucky Sean winning that one i forgot you done that, i not sure who won it in December think everything got messed up so i guess i keep the crown this month also lmao thank you for that CharmsOfDub, we only turning it off because been having silly reports been sent out by Guests about things some of the users have posted which only started happening recently so best way is shut off guests and then add the Activation join up, there is a auto/remain sign in button and people can hide to show if online so it will not effect members in slightest just stops reports filed against us, this site is very relaxed in what is said and if offends then guests are welcome to leave but in no way are we going censor what is being said on the site to please "snowflakes and PC brigade", everyone is a adult on here and entitled to post what they like if not going out to upset someone, and by turning off guests then they will have file in a username allowing us to get rid easier, we do it different than most mod run sites we get rid of the moaners not the people having fun especially when never once seen a row on here in over 8 months,which goes to show our way is right it is like someone watching tv show and complaining you do not like it tune out lmao 

Edit posted this in wrong section then lmao

3.40 Southwell Big Amigo - More often than not you can rely on this horse around Southwell, Fortinbrass is a decent chance and Meandmyshadow let me down last time and not willing to forgive just yet on that horse this horse was 3rd lto over c&d and 4th the start before that is coming at lowest weight now but does really well in January Ben Curtis been doing well a double on the 1st with Mr Coco Bean and Kelly's Dino and a good winner for us today on Caspian Prince 6/1 EW

2.50 Ludlow Daisy De Sivola - This will be taking a drop in class for this race today having had a run over class 2 at Cheltenham in the Mares handicap in December that was over 2m4 taking a big step up in trip today never raced over distance so could be anything but inform jockey Lizzie Kelly takes over in the saddle she is 27% 3 winners in last 14 days all three of them for this trainer One for us, Siruh Du Lac and Aimee De Sivola all her rides have been for this trainer in the 14 days and all 10 of them have been in the top 4 placings 85% of Nick Williams horses are running to form and he does really well at this course showing a 17% strike rate a +3.83 if followed everything from him at this course and this season he is 50% having send 4 rides here 2 won 2 placed showing a profit of +9.50  9/1 EW

3.50 Ludlow Kestrel Valley - You all know we often avoid these type of races but this one is of interest to me she was coming 5th at Hereford on last start only race ever had, she ran very green but showed promise and looked to me a good horse not often watch the racing like you all know so had to look over and heard this one mentioned to me after the race i have many little spies who watch the races for me and pm me to let me know if something stood out so just watched it on the RP and she could win a race like this no issues 14/1 EW

Double Vision 

1.10 Speciality 3/1
2.00 Nendrum 5/1
2.20 Exitas 6/1
3.50 Brushed up 13/2
6.40 Valley of Light 13/2 

Nicker Of the Day Double 

4.40 Rising Sunshine 22/1
7.10 Nouvelle Ere 40/1

840 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:58 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Already ad a chat wit Theo and he does his own bets Pete an follows ones he thinks will win he picked wrong two 2day init lool but he just selects bets off everyone on days he has nothing so he not into the cover to cover part of things 

12:40 - Southwell - Thackeray - i would not norm bother suggestin tiz but cuz it a new year an going try new tactics for next couple months even going suggest the private bets i taking on and this is one of them in a veh pish poor race it wont be hard to win an yes this not won for long long long long time but does run some savvy races ea out 10 starts banged out 6 places here and is 50% place strike rate on standard goin and 50% place rate in January an tiz savvy jock booking of becky smith is a decent on she is 5 starts on it an 3 places when seen over c&d was comming 3rd with this jockey on board 2lbs highers than 2day ran a pretty good race 2 an yes not done much an doubt anyone be following it wit me but meeh gets a nod off me a good ol fashioned punt Smith rode a decent winner with Shalamzar last week  50/1 E/W

13:10 - Southwell - Fabella Bere - erm wa can you say think they bein bit mean giving this a 25/1 chance but might regret that tomorrow was 4th here lto over 1m having some ok horses well behind it like rock on bertie had a crap draw on that day so did well if u rewatch the race then bang him here to think how the bookie cud rate this a 25/1 chance is just stupid she is a young horse still with lot to learn and is taking a step up in class and trip but with the booking og Hollie Doyle and with Burke doing well surely this is worth a shout? lets not forget she is the youngest and check out the huge weight advantage come on bookies give ur head a shake this is noway a 25 chance horse in this field on them facts i be appy with just a place tbh 25/1 E/W

14:00 - Musselburgh - Toarmandowithlove - well i covered with Sams, tempted by danny horse Mitcd (not had bet on that yet) and then was left wit this and the fav an i thut no chance i bettin on ze fav at them odds let alone writing up on it think this horse is great and still running some impressive races hanging with some good horses never won a race in his life lool but takes a big drop in trip and Corbett handles this well would love to see it have a cheeky win finally just to shock a few really should be a nicker of the day but meeeeh 12/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

841 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You two may notice now a war games bar under your photos i will be explaining this soon for you both what it means, i am doing a trial run on you both for when War Games 2 comes along when i will activate that for all players i just want test it so just ignore that for now will be explaining and changing things with it over the month

842 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:26 am

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
you did well sean, down to 12-1 now

13:10 - Southwell - Fabella Bere - erm wa can you say think they bein bit mean giving this a 25/1 chance but might regret that tomorrow was 4th here lto over 1m having some ok horses well behind it like rock on bertie had a crap draw on that day so did well if u rewatch the race then bang him here to think how the bookie cud rate this a 25/1 chance is just stupid she is a young horse still with lot to learn and is taking a step up in class and trip but with the booking og Hollie Doyle and with Burke doing well surely this is worth a shout? lets not forget she is the youngest and check out the huge weight advantage come on bookies give ur head a shake this is noway a 25 chance horse in this field on them facts i be appy with just a place tbh 25/1 E/W

843 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:58 am

city.rock

Knows way around
Knows way around
@Samantha.dee wrote:You so lucky Sean winning that one i forgot you done that, i not sure who won it in December think everything got messed up so i guess i keep the crown this month also lmao thank you for that CharmsOfDub, we only turning it off because been having silly reports been sent out by Guests about things some of the users have posted which only started happening recently so best way is shut off guests and then add the Activation join up, there is a auto/remain sign in button and people can hide to show if online so it will not effect members in slightest just stops reports filed against us, this site is very relaxed in what is said and if offends then guests are welcome to leave but in no way are we going censor what is being said on the site to please "snowflakes and PC brigade", everyone is a adult on here and entitled to post what they like if not going out to upset someone, and by turning off guests then they will have file in a username allowing us to get rid easier, we do it different than most mod run sites we get rid of the moaners not the people having fun especially when never once seen a row on here in over 8 months,which goes to show our way is right it is like someone watching tv show and complaining you do not like it tune out lmao 
Cheers for the heads up joined up now stick to what your doing best site i visit i am not a tipster i just follow everyone on here will post up if i ever hear of a decent bet cheers to EVERYONE on here people like me know sod all so you all doing a great job especially when you see the odds of these winners each time and all because saying it on this page i am aiming the comment to everyone to ever post a nag on this site

844 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will generate your side bar later just incase you want to get involved in the games

845 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
3.40 Southwell Big Amigo - More often than not you can rely on this horse around Southwell, Fortinbrass is a decent chance and Meandmyshadow let me down last time and not willing to forgive just yet on that horse this horse was 3rd lto over c&d and 4th the start before that is coming at lowest weight now but does really well in January Ben Curtis been doing well a double on the 1st with Mr Coco Bean and Kelly's Dino and a good winner for us today on Caspian Prince 6/1 EW
school boy error here i think lesson learned the hard way lol

846 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:45 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
ohhhh Sam "Meandmyshadow let me down last time"

847 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is funny when that happens to them two beaten a small head by her own horse lmao sorry but i know they not mind being laughed at lol

848 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Ubik

VIP Plus
VIP Plus
somehow I made a loss today and gonna fight the urge to chase it

well done to all the winners today!

849 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I made a loss also but plenty days in the month left n can't wait for ur thread kel u jus watch loool

850 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Advice save the money do not bother tomorrow lmao but will have a try thought today would been better but not meant to be today

2.30 Meydan Mahfooz - not often do these races but this one does stand out been off for while now but before left was doing well 2243 16/1 EW

5.05 Wolverhampton Nonios - does well on the AW won over track before and done well over the C&D is now further down in the weights expecting a good run 11/2 EW

6.45 Chelmsford Gentlemen - i learned today that to forgive can pay off so i forgive this one and going again to try it 12/1 EW

Double Vision 
1.15 Parlour Maid 4/1
1.45 Thedrinkymeister 7/1
1.55 The British Lion 11/2
3.10 Zabeel Star 2/1
4.35 Ad Vitam 15/2

Nicker of the day 

6.45 Lunar Deity 33/1

851 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:12 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
1.20 Sandown Amber Gambler - going retry this horse maybe needed the run lto this was 1111 before getting injured came 6 on last start and this trainer always did well for me in times of need in the past 18/1 EW

2.05 Chepstow Chase the spud- following JH see his thread 10/1 EW

3.30 Lingfield Venetian Proposal - trainer in form and been running well stepping up in class wont trouble this 9/1 EW

9.15 Kempton Dolphin Village - i am so determined to get a win out of this horse right down the weights every chance in this race 8/1 EW

ITV LUCKY SURE THING

1.50 Rock on Rocky 6/1
2.25 Mont Des Avaloirs 13/2
3.00 Buywise 16/1
3.35 Drops of Jupitor 7/1

ITV LONGSHOTS

1.50 Pearls Legend 12/1
2.25 The Russian Doyen 14/1
3.00 Theatrical Star 20/1
3.35 Gassin Golf 10/1

852 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

ITV LUCKY SURE THING

1.50 Rock on Rocky 6/1
2.25 Mont Des Avaloirs 13/2
3.00 Buywise 16/1
3.35 Drops of Jupitor 7/1
Nice one your sure thing bet also well done

853 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:24 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
1.45 Fontwell Hands of Stone - might be pulled this horse because apparently heavy going is unsuitable ground for it when was last NR yet they raced it on heavy last time out having a interest bet on this one dont expect anyone to really follow it but this year is about putting up horses i also taking private bets on 12/1 EW

3.30 Hereford Mythical Legend - was off the course for a long time before making a return at Fontwell came 3rd that day on heavy going might of just be in need of that back to return run they have booked in Richard Johnson to ride this and he is doing well like always with a 29% strike rate in 14 days and the trainer is doing well also only had a few runs this one and is a slight step up in trip for this race today 5/1 EW

4.45 Wolverhampton Bell Heather - interesting to see this outsider of the race, is coming here dropping back to class 6 having run over class 4 and 5 when last in class 6 was at this course and won beating Solent Meads, when running over class 6 at C&D in July won that race beating Loveatfirstsight  gets Cal Rodriguez booked in and he is 67% in past 14 days winning two out of three of his rides he rode this horse over C&D getting a place out of it the trainer Morris is also doing well using this jockey to get a win for him with Energia Flavio which was held over this course 16/1 EW

Double Vision 

1.45 Flanagans Field 5/2
2.30 Handsome Sam 15/2
3.00 Comrade Conrad 2/1
3.15 Fergal Mael Duin 6/1
4.15 Misu Pete 15/2

854 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:47 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:00 - Hereford - Alfies Choice - we jus got crack on n take it on ze chin sometimes with horses ran a really poor race lto let hell lot ppl down waz sent off a 7/2 fav last start all thut he get ze job done but meeh they bangin in a savvy 5lb claimer Hamil who been running well for this trainer winning with both Another Venture and Laval Noir in tougher races than this one so he knows the score thiz ran well wen at wetherby came 2nd out of 13 when ridden by this jockey time for this horse to bang in a win for the inform trainer 15/2 E/W

14:45 - Fontwell - Chris Pea Green - well we all no bout these moore boyz n they got a savvy horse here this waz a wicked horse at 1 time racing in class 1 company at Ascot etc not raced in class 3 company for nearly 3 years so this is such a easier race for him now runs well on heavy going been long time since seen this over hurdles last time being over course back in 2014 over c&d on heavy going with todays jockey crackin on with a place in class one company 20lb heavier than gets today is only a 9year old horse and posts impressive speed figures compared to rest of field if on a good day thiz can win by about 20L easy i say but is it a good day meeeh 9/1 E/W

Singles+Double+ 10 points E/W K/Q Singles
Nicker Of The Day Double 

14:00 - Hereford - Invicta Lake 16/1
14:30 - Hereford - Boyfromnowhere 20/1
GoodLuckEveryone

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum