Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
When she says win only we know they win thank you sam

752 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Theo.Wolks wrote:

I have put some money on your Rummaging bet Sean, seems like attracting attention today that one, lot of the horses who have big records seem to grab attention i notice so i take that meaning nothing at the moment it is only bet i took of yours today and took Sam's Trans Express (9/2) i got on that one
Thank you Samantha, good to see got that touch, agreed Milster that was why it was only one i picked out of hers

753 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have keep signing in to see the main part of the forum just letting you know so can sort it out for me thanks xx

754 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will look into that for you now Ice.Queen

755 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Tart of the Forum, with reputation of 45 lol can see going be some good light hearted jokes on here... I will be back around later glad to of found the site thank you Conor 

I have put some money on your Rummaging bet Sean, seems like attracting attention today that one, lot of the horses who have big records seem to grab attention i notice so i take that meaning nothing at the moment it is only bet i took of yours today and took Sam's Trans Express (9/2) i got on that one

welcome fella, glad you found your way, yes I did enjoy torturing mr double banker wanker, especially when my dog started beating him 

anyways, ive posted up the friday fiver challenge for tomorrow, its just a bit of fun so please come along and play, ive posted the "rules" (there are none really, just make as much as you can from a fiver!)

PS im not really 82, thats just kelly talking about willy size again 

756 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:15 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Just this few for me we are saving money for a big day on Saturday, we will be doing every single race a write up on every single card where needed on horses above 5/1 we will be going for shorts also if we feel they are going to win the races because we are using our money for this so if means a shorts is going win the race we not going throw money away because sometimes we obviously skip races where we think the short horses will win, so all bets will be what we really think will win the races.

We have decided to make it simple to do i will take two cards Sean takes the other two cards that way it simple 1 horse each race each card all or nothing day, last year we had bigger stakes on a horse for a christmas treat this year we doing it a little bit differently.

Everyone enjoys having a treat for themselves during christmas and this year it is our way of treating ourselves so in no way do we suggest following but at the same time we will give write ups on everything above 5/1 so it going to be a long night lmao anything below we wont bother writing up on.

I will put each in order so basically best bet at top all way down to not so confident so if anyone like to follow feel free. 

12.45 Ascot Clondaw Native - People seem to like Whiskey In The Jar and will not put anyone off that but this one can make a bold effort in this race had a few starts this season and is showing improvement with every run 432 so does keep on improving they are moving this up in distance here Edmunds is doing well lately and he is putting in Gethings which not only gives the claim for the horse but it makes you feel confident when see that the trainer and jockey have a 5/1 winner yesterday with Queenohearts 7/1 EW

1.05 Ayr Lochnell - cant not remember why this horse kept standing out to me tonight kept going over it maybe i backed it lto and forgot did come second that day and reading up made mistakes during that race likes racing around at Ayr having won here a few times the step to 3m is the right move for her 11/2 EW

6.00 Dundalk Itschessnotchekers - backed this last time out and really thought would win that day at this course got beat by Piper Bomb always runs good but never does enough trying back over 7f probably place money the best 16/1 EW

Double Vision 

1.35 Southwell Kickboxer 14/1
1.55 Ascot Coeur Blimey 12/1
2.55 Uttoxeter Kilmurvy 15/2
3.40 Ascot Bullionaire 4/1
7.30 Dundalk Shannon Soul 11/2

757 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:13 am

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Samantha.dee wrote:12.45 Ascot Clondaw Native - People seem to like Whiskey In The Jar and will not put anyone off that but this one can make a bold effort in this race had a few starts this season and is showing improvement with every run 432 so does keep on improving they are moving this up in distance here Edmunds is doing well lately and he is putting in Gethings which not only gives the claim for the horse but it makes you feel confident when see that the trainer and jockey have a 5/1 winner yesterday with Queenohearts 7/1 EW

1.05 Ayr Lochnell - cant not remember why this horse kept standing out to me tonight kept going over it maybe i backed it lto and forgot did come second that day and reading up made mistakes during that race likes racing around at Ayr having won here a few times the step to 3m is the right move for her 11/2 EW

Double 
Look forward to what you come up with tomorrow night, the bets above i highlighted i am going to do, it will be singles on the Pink ones and a small each way double on the blue ones

758 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Theo.Wolks wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:12.45 Ascot Clondaw Native - People seem to like Whiskey In The Jar and will not put anyone off that but this one can make a bold effort in this race had a few starts this season and is showing improvement with every run 432 so does keep on improving they are moving this up in distance here Edmunds is doing well lately and he is putting in Gethings which not only gives the claim for the horse but it makes you feel confident when see that the trainer and jockey have a 5/1 winner yesterday with Queenohearts 7/1 EW

Double 
Look forward to what you come up with tomorrow night, the bets above i highlighted i am going to do, it will be singles on the Pink ones and a small each way double on the blue ones
Samantha this is why i missed you both paid out 3 big wins in 2 days of meeting you guys again thank you so much

759 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
top tipping sam i should have stole them both for my Friday fiver instead  of just one!

760 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That paid for Seans mistake and also paid for me to have my own christmas treat this year which will be following you guys tomorrow in the every single bet day at stakes advised thank you she said she felt like let us down and will make up for it well you did just that sam lol

761 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:43 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Brilliant Sam. Thank you!

762 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Am glad they won enables us even more so for the big day now 

I need to give some credit to Kelly, because i remembered why Lochnell was bugging me all night she had it in her grotto and i laughed when saw she put Lochness instead of Lochnell then i forgot about it and kept playing in my mind the horse so i put a bet on it thinking must of bet on it in the past so it was actually thanks to her i did that horse

763 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you to Kelly then also lol she does a great job in keeping the fun going around here with all her ideas i really enjoying the Santa's Grotto she is doing this year it feels christmasy with all her little photos on the page and so on she puts lot of effort into this site best thing ever did was allowing her to be admin because she changed so much since being one

764 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
That annoying google bot is here again had a message off them other day and they going give us next year free with the www. nickeroftheday .com tag they said we can have it free because we running it daily and earned lot of points or something so that was good news

765 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bonus that is can not turn away a free thing like that, i think between us all we have really made this forum our own you forget was once just two lines and a blank page lol think every single person who put a message up on here deserves credit in building this up nice and slowly we kept it quiet and no trouble for nearly a year now best site i have ever been on for a community based site

766 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:Thank you to Kelly then also lol she does a great job in keeping the fun going around here with all her ideas i really enjoying the Santa's Grotto she is doing this year it feels christmasy with all her little photos on the page and so on she puts lot of effort into this site best thing ever did was allowing her to be admin because she changed so much since being one

seans still waiting for the 5 grand she promised him

shes still on probation 

767 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol Will, she is meant be doing a entire new thread in the new year she says she got all these plans for it what the betting she just going put up a horse and you sat thinking what this new idea you got then lol

768 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
(lol) was reading up on all the old posts and she seems to know her stuff on tipping, think i will start running up a thread on the South African races you can earn some big money on them cards only problem is they often not giving prices over night. I have found many 100/1 winners when bored waiting in between races on them cards you know only play for pound a time on them but at 50/1 + horses £1 is enough each time to play on

769 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:17 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i will like seeing a thread on them type of races i always seeing big winners when looking at results, and yes Kelly is a great tipper she does know her stuff she had some old photos up before of her with horses think someone in her family use to train them or something do not quote me on that i just remember seeing photos she posted up last year on the facebook part, everyone who i ever seen tip on here knows their horses that is why no one is above anyone on here Theo not one single person thinks they better than the next all mutual respect i think that is why it works well

770 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It helped that Sam went around putting out feelers to people who she spent time keeping books on watching and brought them over to here she was very selective based on books over few months think that helped

771 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
Shows how racing changed in 10 years, not being sexist but back then women did not have a clue now when i go to the race tracks women are outsmarting the men with what they know, this site shows that women out perform the men in most cases Tina leading fiver challenge Sam well we all know her work where you think 10 years ago was more male dominated, i think the focus on female jockeys and so on helped the industry in bringing females into the hobby of racing and it works and that is not being sexist borderline yes (lol)

772 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No you are very right, i wont lie will tell truth and ashamed to say this but before i met Sam i use ignore a womans advice it was like well what does she know she is a woman type of behavior but my attitude changed entirely over the year, and i notice more and more women are going racing, now i listen to them in the pubs and at the courses and found so much knowledge more than i know half of them. 

I am a doorman and hold my hands up to feeling men was smarter than women in the past but you take an entire new outlook on social media front when listening so i do see your point in what your saying

773 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
(lol) Millster, do not forget the hashtag METOO brigade might be reading this so would not be holding my hands up anything when comes to talking women (lol)

774 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:33 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
:LOL:this is why i not often talking i put my foot in lol

775 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
you did say "hold my hands up to feeling men" so some might take that wrong also (lol)

776 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
pmsl can see you will fit right in lol tempted to edit that post out now lol

777 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Theo.Wolks wrote:Shows how racing changed in 10 years, not being sexist but back then women did not have a clue now when i go to the race tracks women are outsmarting the men with what they know, this site shows that women out perform the men in most cases Tina leading fiver challenge Sam well we all know her work where you think 10 years ago was more male dominated, i think the focus on female jockeys and so on helped the industry in bringing females into the hobby of racing and it works and that is not being sexist borderline yes (lol)

kelly brings me my slippers and pipe and i let her post my winning tips as her own, its win win 

but yeah, all good tippers on here, even paul the tart, and look at angi, for a long time she was a follower and then she started tipping and is bloody good at it

angi,kelly, charlotte icequeen, tina, shining diamond, luana, all good hearts and good tippers probably forgot a few as well

so many on here, difficult to follow sometimes

us lads have to fight back against female domination or we be redundant soon

but love it really, who wouldnt? 

778 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Bill.Price

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £52.50
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £52.50
I think we should do a battle over next war games next year for War Games 2 it should be Males vs Females that will allow us to go into 2019 seeing who really is the dominate sex when comes to racing we got a year to plan before War Games 2

779 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Theo.Wolks wrote:you did say "hold my hands up to feeling men" so some might take that wrong also (lol)

perks of the job, eh milster?

780 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
savvy one Sam tha can kickstart our long day christmas time n we goin for ze big one all or nuffin goin be a veh long night for us meeeeh

781 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
also i av keep loggin in jus to see page can someone sort tha out for me cuz my phone logs me off all time n does me head in

782 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
the flying sofa, 50-1 placer 

783 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Sam, going be a follower of the Christmas Special day using £1 each way stakes on everything so good luck with all that tonight/tomorrow

784 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 

I can only but say sorry if prices have changed i will try to go along and enter current odds but i writing them out why going along and at the prices i took i will try hardest to put current odds time is 6.06 i started and going work over the night having little breaks so here is first two for me for me will not post up now till later tonight when finished 

HAYDOCK

11.50 - De Vous A Moi - taking a big step up in trip back to 2m 7 and trainer and jockey are foing very well won at Newcastle over 2m6 on heavy going and that was by 10L only a 4 horse race at time but might be able to do well in this smaller field 11/1

12.25 - Clyne - i said every race even the 3 horse ones 13/8

1.00 - Court Artist 11/4

1.35 - Ubaltique - Only C&D winner coming into this field came 3rd on last start and all horses have lot to answer in this race this one is the best speed rated around over the GCD a should be able to win if given a good run of the race 15/2 

2.10 - Blue Hussar - going take lot to beat Limited Reserve so i am going for the place value in this horse hoping no NR in the race jockey is 40% in last 14 days and very well could help this one with the step up in trip 8/1

2.45 - No Planning - a other outsider of the field raced by Cook taking a drop to 2m 7 and won over that distance at C&D couple years ago winning by 1L does well at this course picking up 2 wins and 2 placers is going enjoy the ground so much when racing over heavy going he is 6 starts 3 wins 2 places so more rain for this one please often running good races in December and jockey does well 14/1 

3.20 - Quids in - such an annoying sore of horse always runs well gets every chance in this race now 5/1 

LINGFIELD

12.00 - Ainne - when we said we do every race forgot be races like this nothing to work on so went for a jockey i like no way am i placing a bet on a 8/15 horse just no way lmao 25/1 

12.35 - Summer Icon - could upset Zest in this race all horses been running very well but am going stay loyal to Summer icon on this race 7/1 

1.10 - Butterfly Spirit - again a case of where i rather risk my money not on the fav in this race so rather risk it on a placer chance many races so far i would in no way suggest but going stick to what i said money on every race Morris again it is for me then big drop in class for this horse was last seen running at goodwood in class 4 now in class 6 back on the AW over 5f they must of thought this was good to send it out to Goodwood hard to tell anyone else to back but because of the day i will back it 25/1

1.45 - Battalion - Won over C&D four times now and posts the best speed ratings was tempted by Dolphin Vista again but changed mind this horse won the race last year and is 1lb lighter now trainer and jockey in form 8/1

2.20 - Sandfrankskipsgo - so far found my cards boring and would not of suggested any so far shame that but this horse i would normally of suggested ran a really good race lto over this C&D and was not that far behind half of these here was coming off a break so might of just needed the first run back big hopes for me on this one finially getting me a win from him 10/1 

2.55 - Primero - 2/1

3.30 - Malt Teaser - always giving best shot at winning really want this to win for me soon because i will have throw it away if not which be a shame like the name and the chocolate so hoping can win me some money which looking at my cards i will be needed do i suggest any of these on a normal type of day no other than SANDFRANKSKIPSGO 5/1 

Finished mine early so now i going do my normal ITV Sure and Longshot bets later mine was fast silly cards i had so will look into Seans tonight see if i can do a double vision on them ones

785 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:12 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 

I can only but say sorry if prices have changed i will try to go along and enter current odds but i writing them out why going along and at the prices i took i will try hardest to put current odds time is 6.06 i started and going work over the night having little breaks so here is first two for me for me will not post up now till later tonight when finished 

HAYDOCK

11.50 - De Vous A Moi - taking a big step up in trip back to 2m 7 and trainer and jockey are foing very well won at Newcastle over 2m6 on heavy going and that was by 10L only a 4 horse race at time but might be able to do well in this smaller field 11/1

12.25 - Clyne - i said every race even the 3 horse ones 13/8

1.00 - Court Artist 11/4

1.35 - Ubaltique - Only C&D winner coming into this field came 3rd on last start and all horses have lot to answer in this race this one is the best speed rated around over the GCD a should be able to win if given a good run of the race 15/2 

2.10 - Blue Hussar - going take lot to beat Limited Reserve so i am going for the place value in this horse hoping no NR in the race jockey is 40% in last 14 days and very well could help this one with the step up in trip 8/1

2.45 - No Planning - a other outsider of the field raced by Cook taking a drop to 2m 7 and won over that distance at C&D couple years ago winning by 1L does well at this course picking up 2 wins and 2 placers is going enjoy the ground so much when racing over heavy going he is 6 starts 3 wins 2 places so more rain for this one please often running good races in December and jockey does well 14/1 

3.20 - Quids in - such an annoying sore of horse always runs well gets every chance in this race now 5/1 

LINGFIELD

12.00 - Ainne - when we said we do every race forgot be races like this nothing to work on so went for a jockey i like no way am i placing a bet on a 8/15 horse just no way lmao 25/1 

12.35 - Summer Icon - could upset Zest in this race all horses been running very well but am going stay loyal to Summer icon on this race 7/1 

1.10 - Butterfly Spirit - again a case of where i rather risk my money not on the fav in this race so rather risk it on a placer chance many races so far i would in no way suggest but going stick to what i said money on every race Morris again it is for me then big drop in class for this horse was last seen running at goodwood in class 4 now in class 6 back on the AW over 5f they must of thought this was good to send it out to Goodwood hard to tell anyone else to back but because of the day i will back it 25/1

1.45 - Battalion - Won over C&D four times now and posts the best speed ratings was tempted by Dolphin Vista again but changed mind this horse won the race last year and is 1lb lighter now trainer and jockey in form 8/1

2.20 - Sandfrankskipsgo - so far found my cards boring and would not of suggested any so far shame that but this horse i would normally of suggested ran a really good race lto over this C&D and was not that far behind half of these here was coming off a break so might of just needed the first run back big hopes for me on this one finially getting me a win from him 10/1 

2.55 - Primero - 2/1

3.30 - Malt Teaser - always giving best shot at winning really want this to win for me soon because i will have throw it away if not which be a shame like the name and the chocolate so hoping can win me some money which looking at my cards i will be needed do i suggest any of these on a normal type of day no other than SANDFRANKSKIPSGO 5/1 

Finished mine early so now i going do my normal ITV Sure and Longshot bets later mine was fast silly cards i had so will look into Seans tonight see if i can do a double vision on them ones
Well done on your tips today Sam and thank you (now) and Sean (when he posts his losing itv specials lol) for taking the time and effort to do these.  And all you both do on here and Kelly and etcetera, best forum 'ever'.

786 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sam i done my Ascot ones but we gunna need do our normal bets lata also cuz i want some covers in ze races i going do Newcastle cards quickly then av a quick coffee then find some decent covers because few i like  u waz unlucky to get Haydock worst card tomoz tha iz n ty HenYas 

SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

12:40 - Ascot - Comely - a silly reason ea for this wen it won for me lto i backed this cuz my mates GF had same last name and won me a nice bit of cash she is savvy is takin a lil drop in trip but meh i think she can get ze job done again Henderson is jus bangin them rite out 33% strike rate 14 wins in past 14dayz n Boinvill keeps the booking 11/2 E/W

13:15 - Ascot - Adrien Du Pont erm yup can turn ova ze market bandwagon horse  13/8 - 

13:50 - Ascot - Theo's Charm - was torn ea n might be worth a cover Sam with Red Devil Star not sure make ze call later but this one i keep thinkin is goin do it but never manages it worth a cheeky lil punt but open race zo am glad u going look into ze cards 10/1 E/W

14:25 - Ascot -  Taquin Du Seuil - yes i do know that tiz iz askin a lot but on a Saturday these older horses do well i been findin often passed up on a decent bet because put off by something on a norm day i wud not suggest it but this is my lil treat money so i taking the punt on this was 3l behind Unowhatimeanharry at Newbury is rarely out of the top three and at current odds i be happy with the place 28/1 E/W

15:00 - Ascot - Regal Encore - Singlefarmpayment let me down in big way at the henny and if was a bigger price i wud go again but not going bother at these odds Geraghty takez ze ride on this one and he rode the winner of tiz race last year with this very horse so am glad to see him take chance again on it he also won in 2014 with The Young Master came 3rd in ze henny this did 14/1 E/W

15:35 - Ascot -   Verdana Blue - she is a good sort thiz one init henderson won the race last year with brain power and won the race 3 times i think this will be the 4th winner for him here alzo will be others in this race i like which am hopin sam will pick will chat with her in moment about them see wa she thinks 10/1 E/W

11:45 - Newcastle - Night Comes in - not much can really say all new horses so how i went pickin waz basic speed showed a 94 speed rating over distance the Whillians are showing join profit of +29 if followed them zo on that logic i thut k give it the money 100/1 E/W

12:15 - Newcastle - Kauto Riko - 9/4

12:50 - Newcastle - Beyondtemtation  - going for the punt waz well behind Our Valentina i no that but with the experience i am hopin can only but improve is 25% over this course enjoys the ground and distance punting that the newcastle experience over Our Valentina can work here more of a private type of bet tiz would of been on a normal tippin day that i wud of took private n not mentioned n often do this sort of theory an won a few times workin on that would not be a race i wud touch if waz a norm day too many wit too much to prove on 25/1 E/W

13:25 - Newcastle - Teddy Vee - i was going go big on this horse lto glad i never was put off by the price and because it special today i glad to see it at this price massive chanc eif can handle the course better 7/2 

14:00 - Newcastle - Morning with Ivan - ran a proper race for new trainer lto beatin a field of 11 by over 2L's keeps the claimer can go in again here 5/1 

14:35 - Newcastle - Full shift - i think Haslam is making the rite move in stepping this up in trip won over 2m4 in the past and shows good enough form over distance to say will manage it better than the 2m1 been running at was 3rd in a 2m4 race in class 2 company in April  and come 4th in a good class 1 race in march won over Newcastle when beating Clever cookie which was 4 years ago and was only time seen here 14/1 E/W

15:10 - Newcastle - Star of Lanka - get a pin an pick for this race mine landed on tiz horse nothing to work on for tiz race 25/1 E/W

one of us be back later with a write up after chatted n swapped ideas wit ze normal couple extra bets cuz i bound see sumin in her cards n she in mine that mite of missed a form of cover for the races init but doubt be many proba a couple luckys n double vision to save ze cash 
GoodLuckEveryone

787 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No matter how tomorrow goes just want say well done you two, i used my tracker pot money to pay for these and pretty much thank you for all the clever advice given over the year to allow us to follow this today and have bit of fun never in my life betted on every single race so going feel strange now wanting a winner in all the races lol but i know a couple of the followers have gone in on it with you so we all either going be gifted for x-mas or we going be drunk on the champagne to even care about losing lol x will look out for your other bets later and play on them also

788 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:59 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Right we went all out for the last day but do not worry we budgeted for this in the book check and had few good winners lately plus your pot icequeen and so on we be fine for boxing day so try not to stress on tomorrow anyone who followed all you should be covered in the books and the ones who followed bits all the best hope they win for you or your own picks x

Loving the snow lol 

ITV Sure thing LUCKY

1.50 Dream Bolt 9/1
2.25 Thomas Cambell 6/1 
2.45 Full Irish 10/3 
3.00 Singlefarmpayment 9/2

ITV LONGSHOT LUCKY

1.50 Red Devil Star 10/1 
2.45 Captain Redbeard 12/1
3.00 Frodon 12/1
3.35 Air Horse one 10/1 

Small EW on 2.25 Ascot - UBAK 50/1 reminds me of UBIK lol  

Nicker of the day double 

3.00 Clondaw Cian 20/1 
3.35 Man of Plenty 50/1 

789 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:15 am

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
The effort put into all that above is amazing, i joined all three sites the FB one (i have left now) the Pinpoint one and then this one looking at all three the amount of work gone into trying for everyone is just outstanding when compared to the other 3 sites going around

790 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:49 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
You starting use the emotes now Sam lol, they make the posts stand out bit more i think, instead of just writing it helps break down the page and easy to read if put emote breaks in between instead of load of writing people can get bored easy and skip some important information then

791 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:12 am

Terry Roberts

Hopefully this message will get to you all I am follower and after contacting Sean I was fortunate to join may I just say your words of wisdom are appreciated but I am now starting to gradually turn things around but as a group you make this so enjoyable I wish all a merry Xmas and a peaceful new year regards Terry

Sent from Topic'it App

792 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done and thanks Sean and Sam on this list and write ups. really interesting and great work!
Following all of them today, not as singles but in trebles and luckys.

Good luck and thanks again for an enjoyable year around here!

793 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
@Sean wrote:

SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

12:50 - Newcastle - Beyondtemtation  - going for the punt waz well behind Our Valentina i no that but with the experience i am hopin can only but improve is 25% over this course enjoys the ground and distance punting that the newcastle experience over Our Valentina can work here more of a private type of bet tiz would of been on a normal tippin day that i wud of took private n not mentioned n often do this sort of theory an won a few times workin on that would not be a race i wud touch if waz a norm day too many wit too much to prove on 25/1 E/W

well done!!!

794 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:
@Sean wrote:

SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

well done!!!
Tip private ones more often my friend with your two winners and placer that almost paid for both yours and Sams not yet but almost just one more winner will do great logic on this what a punt

795 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:14 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Sam i done my Ascot ones but we gunna need do our normal bets lata also cuz i want some covers in ze races i going do Newcastle cards quickly then av a quick coffee then find some decent covers because few i like  u waz unlucky to get Haydock worst card tomoz tha iz n ty HenYas 

SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

12:40 - Ascot - Comely - a silly reason ea for this wen it won for me lto i backed this cuz my mates GF had same last name and won me a nice bit of cash she is savvy is takin a lil drop in trip but meh i think she can get ze job done again Henderson is jus bangin them rite out 33% strike rate 14 wins in past 14dayz n Boinvill keeps the booking 11/2 E/W

13:15 - Ascot - Adrien Du Pont erm yup can turn ova ze market bandwagon horse  13/8 - 

13:50 - Ascot - Theo's Charm - was torn ea n might be worth a cover Sam with Red Devil Star not sure make ze call later but this one i keep thinkin is goin do it but never manages it worth a cheeky lil punt but open race zo am glad u going look into ze cards 10/1 E/W

14:25 - Ascot -  Taquin Du Seuil - yes i do know that tiz iz askin a lot but on a Saturday these older horses do well i been findin often passed up on a decent bet because put off by something on a norm day i wud not suggest it but this is my lil treat money so i taking the punt on this was 3l behind Unowhatimeanharry at Newbury is rarely out of the top three and at current odds i be happy with the place 28/1 E/W

15:00 - Ascot - Regal Encore - Singlefarmpayment let me down in big way at the henny and if was a bigger price i wud go again but not going bother at these odds Geraghty takez ze ride on this one and he rode the winner of tiz race last year with this very horse so am glad to see him take chance again on it he also won in 2014 with The Young Master came 3rd in ze henny this did 14/1 E/W

15:35 - Ascot -   Verdana Blue - she is a good sort thiz one init henderson won the race last year with brain power and won the race 3 times i think this will be the 4th winner for him here alzo will be others in this race i like which am hopin sam will pick will chat with her in moment about them see wa she thinks 10/1 E/W

11:45 - Newcastle - Night Comes in - not much can really say all new horses so how i went pickin waz basic speed showed a 94 speed rating over distance the Whillians are showing join profit of +29 if followed them zo on that logic i thut k give it the money 100/1 E/W

12:15 - Newcastle - Kauto Riko - 9/4

13:25 - Newcastle - Teddy Vee - i was going go big on this horse lto glad i never was put off by the price and because it special today i glad to see it at this price massive chanc eif can handle the course better 7/2 

14:00 - Newcastle - Morning with Ivan - ran a proper race for new trainer lto beatin a field of 11 by over 2L's keeps the claimer can go in again here 5/1 

14:35 - Newcastle - Full shift - i think Haslam is making the rite move in stepping this up in trip won over 2m4 in the past and shows good enough form over distance to say will manage it better than the 2m1 been running at was 3rd in a 2m4 race in class 2 company in April  and come 4th in a good class 1 race in march won over Newcastle when beating Clever cookie which was 4 years ago and was only time seen here 14/1 E/W

15:10 - Newcastle - Star of Lanka - get a pin an pick for this race mine landed on tiz horse nothing to work on for tiz race 25/1 E/W

one of us be back later with a write up after chatted n swapped ideas wit ze normal couple extra bets cuz i bound see sumin in her cards n she in mine that mite of missed a form of cover for the races init but doubt be many proba a couple luckys n double vision to save ze cash 
GoodLuckEveryone
Love it when the one horse pays for it all...beyondtemptation.  Well done and thanks

796 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well done Sean, Sam and Shining Diamond the effort that went into writing up on entire race is beyond me especially you Shining Diamond taking on all four cards with a write up by yourself is brave either way all can hold head high, it does help having a 25/1 winner though Sean (lol)

797 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
I just had a winner with that so with Seans two we almost covered i rather have Shinings win for her now and my lucky comes in or something because now we just out of pocket by a small amount only so want some of shinings to win for her

798 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Shining Diamond wrote:
@Sean wrote:

SAS CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

well done!!!

that really annoyed me as I looked and looked and had that and 2 others, eddy and summat, guess which one i dropped 

bah humbug i say to yee

799 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
grrrrr, second again for me, baby ticker and drifted 33-1 

well done again

14:00 - Newcastle - Morning with Ivan - ran a proper race for new trainer lto beatin a field of 11 by over 2L's keeps the claimer can go in again here 5/1 

800 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:24 pm

Scram

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Sean.
Beyond was on my radar but Star of lanka would not have considered at all. Great return for a 1 pound bet, paid for all today and more....
Pity about the 2 others... can do better :P :) Merry christmas!

801 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wow fucking hell paid for and profit so impressive

802 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:30 pm

Dirge

Sean I could kiss you! Had your Newcastle tips on an EW Super Heinz £455 up.

803 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Theo.Wolks

Knows way round
Knows way round
That is outstanding two 25/1 winners and showing profit after taking every bet not small profit either I bow to you both also well done to shining She had winners also

804 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Proud of you Sean we earned our treats xx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum