Horse racing

ENJOY ASCOT EVERYONE!! VX WINNER COLDCREEK !!
Latest topics
» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Today at 12:36 am by Samantha.dee

» June Tips
Yesterday at 1:42 pm by HenYas

» Finalss!!
Yesterday at 11:35 am by HenYas

» Ascot Day 5 Final Day
Yesterday at 10:58 am by HenYas

» Wills Wannabees
Yesterday at 5:26 am by Scram

» Friday Fiver Challenge
Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:20 pm by Chris

» Day 3 Ascot
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:03 pm by HenYas

» Rossendale Punters Club Ratings
Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 pm by Rossendale punters club

» Ascot day 4
Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:03 pm by feline

S.A.S
Image result for 5 star gif
1.Sean: £56.22
2.Sam: £32.00
3.HenYas: £27.35
4:Ice: £20.00
5.Ubik: £17.62
(£1 ew)

Top posting users this week
Kelly
 
Ubik
 
Sean
 
feline
 
Samantha.dee
 
Relyod5454
 
XxicequeenxX
 
HenYas
 
Chris
 
Angi
 

Log in

I forgot my password




Important
All updates will be kept here now
Statistics
We have 106 registered users
The newest registered user is Ahmed

Our users have posted a total of 16788 messages in 515 subjects
NOT SURE
Not sure what to put here yet

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Post new topic  

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

701 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Ubik


VIP Plus
VIP Plus
sean got the first one in of his nickers and nice little drift as well, i was very happy when i saw he picked it as well, good luck on the captain.
wish i was a bit braver and mixed some of mine in


placed 3rd 12:45  cold shoulder 33-1
placed 3rd 1:45 mythical legend 20-1...drifted to 25-1

702 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Kelly


TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i will do that later Paul sorry been doing lot of xmas shopping just want it out the way 

Will you should of done a nicker of the day double that would paid you £45.00 at £1 each way

703 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Ubik


VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Kelly wrote:i will do that later Paul sorry been doing lot of xmas shopping just want it out the way 

Will you should of done a nicker of the day double that would paid you £45.00 at £1 each way



xmas shopping? what are you getting me? 

704 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Kelly


TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol i been getting lights trees singing santa's calenders lot of chocolate basics for christmas going be just me this year not celebrating it with anyone going enjoy my own company because my family do my head in i might visit them in day but other than that just going get drunk watching films and stuffs so you can come around if you get sad ok i will let you we can sit getting drunk watching films and playing board games lol

705 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean Luana just beat your horse with Hammer gun the horse you put up for your nicker of the day you missed a trick with that glad some people are on the ball it is always worth rebacking horses that have been tipped lto on here from everyone remember the golden rule 

"always bet again next time out because you must saw something special last time out"

706 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Luana

avatar
REGULAR
REGULAR
losing the touch aint he lol i knew i seen Hammer Gun somewhere i put it in my write up that seen it on here because the name kept standing out to me think he was tired last night because i noticed few slight mistakes in his write up when read it this morning sloppy work and i know you be first to admit that Sean so i do not mind saying it lol

707 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:54 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Thanks for the points Sean lmao and Paul we going have point check each Tuesday now x to all who follow it we be back to normal after xmas we just do not want to overspend or overload with stuff because Santa's grotto and so on coming up so be some nice easy stuff for us to have bit of fun and to try earn some money, plus going be lot of work in that so just enjoying bit of a relax before the busy week leading up to christmas crops up lot of writing out that is going be on here for us lol pm me if want anything changed but just trying keep it bit light plus does not help the weather making no runners but with the AW cards it not a bit issue so can be bit safe 

1.35 Lingfield Cosmeapolitan - we been let down so much by Emenem that not happy to take the odds on that horse it will just about cover money spent if wins on anything under 6/1 so not really interested in that one now so we turn to this again came 3rd on last start on the flat beaten 5l that day but is taking a slight drop in weights King and Dwyer do ok together when teaming up and not often they do 8/1 EW


7.20 Wolverhampton Netley Abbey - am willing to forgive this horse i do not think was given a true effort last time out was doing well with new trainer now and started get some positive runs 3rd over this course a few starts ago now is dropping back to 1m 4 is yet to win but did run best race at this course and gets the claimer booked in 33/1EW

Double Vision 


3.25 Drumnagreagh 7/1
3.50 Gorgeous 10/3
4.50 Ambitious Boy 8/1
6.50 Athassel 11/1 
7.20 Rowlestonerendezvu 9/1

Nicker of the day double 


5.50 Chookie Valentine 20/1
6.20 Frozen Lake 25/1

708 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
My bets above still stand so if you followed them no need to again because they still open bets but do have some more here


12.00 Lingfield Scottish Glen dropping down the weights and does well at lingfield 9/1 EW




Double Vision


1.00 Luv u whatever 15/2
2.30 Estibdaad 5/1
3.00 Attain 2/1
3.50 Sunshineandbubbles 9/2
6.40 Sunblazer 5/2


Nicker of the Day double


1.45 Wolverhampton Mags Well 33/1
2.00 Lingfield Alejandro 22/1

709 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Might call a break on War games till next month wen weather dies down Sam and start out fun stuff earlier cuz i fancy a bet just not fancy challenge bet so wa we can do is get Kelly reveal scores how stand then continue it on after xmas and just have bit of fun on ea with the Grotto an stuff cuz i keep puttin off lookin noin prob be entire cards wiped off come the mornin so begrudge the effort in lookin for bets tbh  


16:55 - Wolverhampton - Athassel - i placed a private bet on this last night in the 6.50 n noticed it still accepting that bet so thought will do write up on it now comes in the 16:55 done really well over c&d lto got hampered that day n cant help but feel might of came least 2nd does so well ea 50% n just fancy it so retook the bet again at the current odds everyone is covered in sam double vision with this from yesterday if not fancy takin bet on again 7/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

710 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
RP longshot won 16-1, anyone on it?

horses i want to do a "kelly" on

vrroom, backed this soo many times and now wins
ditto roys legacy particularly annoying wins at 25-1 after my last last chance  

LONGSHOT
Miss Minuty
by Ed Quigley

On a long losing run but is starting to look well handicapped and, as a consequence, this course-and-distance winner could easily be in the mix.

711 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Racing post do great with tips at Christmas last year when sean done grotto on them they earned over 2 grand in 4 days at set stakes so worth following racing post tips on December

712 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
im no Luana, scram, charlotte,oldrum etc etc

but just wanted to tip my pint to sean, cos after reading his pep talk to sam, it gave me more courage to try things i wouldnt normally and it has been paying off by and large.
been punting 50p e/w on nags i wouldnt previously given time of day to

plus im learning from Luana etc etc, not just sean and sam, so i think thats as good as getting winners, people sharing methods etc and how they pick, cos it broadens the mind and shakes things up a bit, took a bit of the fear and mystery away for me, so again thanks to all who post and thanks to the followers cos makes yo try harder for them

713 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That was trouble with so many tipsters they act like it is clever and they know about horses Sam is the best one for this point she admits never watches them never bothers with much when comes to races yet she pulls out the winners this forum and the people on it took that mystique and "clever" tipster away and basically said look it is just this simple even if you know fuck all about racing not one person on here claims they the best and know it all that is why it works if I sat adding every single tip from everyone on this site it would show overall profit only problem is when so many good tipsters it becomes hard knowing who and when to follow because the bad days hit different spots different times one day voodoo smashes it the next it luana scram nick JH you and so on even I am known tosash it sometimes so is big tits lol

714 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Paulcrossley

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Talking of smashing see that 18/1 from luana just land

715 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Yes starting Friday we round up the game for the month and thank you Will and Paul also i agree Racingpost are good to follow in December they was last year 


3.05 Warwick Pembroke House consistent horse 23253 hoping can finally win in the easy type of field looking at the rest only one is Alf N Dor but will put that in my double vision 8/1 EW


7.15 Chelmsford Certificate stepping up in trip should do well 14/1 EW


7.45 Chelmsford Mr Pocket dropped right down the weights due a win here 7/1 EW


Double Vision 


1.05 Cucklington 5/2
1.55 Paddy The Oscar 15/2
2.10 Garo De Juilley 8/1
2.30 Don't Act Up 11/4
3.05 alf 'N' Dor 11/2

No nicker of the day double for me

716 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:40 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Not felt like spent no money for ages meh so going have a proper betting day now 

12:10 - Newcastle - Vodka Red + Clondaw Banker - Could not decide between ze two zo banged off both of them n thut one shud get ze job done for me Clondaw have always liked so goin focus more on Vodka Red in this write up, they steppin this one back to ze 2m4 on soft ground over a C&D he won at might not really mean that much when think not won in such a long time but is lightly raced here was only 1lb lighter than when winning here but with the 3lb claim that sets this right for this race runs some good races at Newcastle havin had 8 starts 1 win 3 places last 3 starts at Newcastle read 432 and he loves plenty of juice in ze ground 14/1 + 25/1 E/W


13:55 - Warwick - Paddy the oscar - dont underestimate thiz old timer he still give all these a run for their money and at 14 to show form of 2724442212 in last 10 starts is pretty good i think got so unlucky lto just beaten by sonoftheking was under 1L but did win a class 4 at chepstow before that by 2L had Flaming Charmer behind on soft ground that day is coming here off the same weight has lto 15/2 E/W


12:25 - Tramore - Nancy Maher - Will probably go to ze Mullins yard again this year for this race this is the sort of horse that will improve an at the current odds i am happy to take ze place cash on this liz doyle is not having a bad year and a couple of close calls this month with La Bella Vida and Remastered both grabbing place money at decent odds and she sends a couple of horses to this race today this and Lady Rocco he does so well when bringing her horses to Tramore showing a decent return of +30.25 to the nicker stakes sent out 93 horses 12 won and 30 have placed for her and she is booking in her savvy jockey who is staking a claim and they have been working well together about the only jockey who is in profit for her so is worth a cheeky punt 150/1 E/W 


Double 
17:45 - Chelmsford - Dashing Dusty 20:45 - Enigmatic - would of annoyed lot of ppl last time but ran bit wide n wel not many was left happy ah lesson learned from trainer i say rebooking back in Costello who gave a good run on this at Kempton is a Gelded horse and gets cheekz on for ze first time gave a decent enough run over C&D in class 4 company when 4th out of 8th now is dropping to the class 6 for this C&D rematch jockey and trainer are working well together this week having a few winners with Ceyhan, Rusper, Ice Royal and the stand out one being Trick Shot Jenny 33/1 the trainer is firing out his horses with 6 winners all together and a few near misses with 2nd places 14 of his 26 horses have placed or won in the top 3 that is over 50% strike rate he is sending only the two horses out this and Enigmatic is always does well around this time of year because he wants the christmas money shows profit in most December   9/1 + 7/2 Double E/W

Nicker of the day double 
13:15 - Newcastle - Call Me Now - 125/1
15:35 - Warwick - Diablo De Rouhet 40/1
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

717 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:42 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Friday here we come, noticed the other site closing down do not worry no one will come here and start will remain the usual friendly place all use to, i be keeping a extra close eye on things next few weeks and be around to instant ban anyone even slightly starting we been running for almost a year now with out the slightest argument or ego trip and that is how i wish this site to continue for many more years to come, a place all can feel free to say what they betting on without the worry on it losing on them and someone starting some of the things i was reading on the RC earlier not been on it for while i was shocked at how they all speak to each other on that site no wonder it got shut down i would no way sit and watch any member of this forum being spoken to like i seen on that 



11.50 Doncaster Cajun Fiddle - i put this horse on hold after backing it a few starts ago now had first start of season and i thinking maybe time to have a bet on this one for me 6/1 EW


12.10 Cheltenham Shoal Bay - if everything goes well for Tizzard then he could have a really good day at Cheltenham tomorrow yet to be beaten this horse is i would of thought this be lot shorter might be come the morning 12/1 EW


1.20 Cheltenham Cornborough - Gets a claimer booked in pretty consistent horse having been in the top 4 in last 6 starts came close at Wetherby lto worth a chance at the odds 11/1 EW



ITV SURE THING LUCKY


1.55 Theatre Territory 7/2
2.30 Robinsfirth 9/4
3.05 Cantlow 11/2
3.40 The Dutchman 5/1

ITV LONGSHOT LUCKY


1.55 Viking Mistress 16/1
2.30 Abracadabra Sivola 25/1
3.05 Kapville 12/1
3.40 Jester Jet 10/1 

No double vision bet today because done the ITV lucky 15's 

No nicker of the day double again for me, will be back in the after noon to play my fiver challenge i want to see who is left for the night time to take on to see if worth going after the Grand Champion lets try to hit the 2k before Christmas when all the weekly champions are combined

718 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:41 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bit of a bad day for you Sam, nice win on this bit but you are my war games champion this year when is the final day of that?

719 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
dunno where else to put this, but sky vegas doing 20 free spins, 10 today and 10 tomorrow, no idea whats the best games are,  you just have to opt in

720 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:23 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Was good av that lil time out not often have time off but really needed tha break away from numbers n writes n late nites meeh well done Bill and all fiver players was a nice little battle at ze end some savvy work n effort put into that at the end 

13:30 - Ffos Las - Alf 'N' Dor - nice lil horse this one is droppin down ze weights even tho been running well n u gota like these Bowen boys they no the time of day, he is going love the ground given today is just his sort of going gets a nice little course and is always runnin his races should be a almost sure bet but we all no u can never have them in thiz business 11/2 E/W


14:00 - Wolverhampton - Archipeligo - found this a pretty tough call to make i have backed this a couple of times in ze past an let me down not lost too much money on it thank god because was only a few times backin it and if was not for fact was this C&D i would of gave it a miss but did well here lto coming 4th was not the best of races an worth having a 2nd go 9/1 E/W


14:15 - Musselburgh - Rainy City - might get myself a cheeky Trainer double within 15 minutes here this is a good lil race i can make a case for few of them and might regret not backing them but Jonny Delta is a let down sort not to be trusted and man look i will take on the chin, this is the sort of horse Luana would of had a bet on so she probably be tipping this is below last winning mark is a old nichols horse and Jardine is no pushover with his horses so worth a punt 20/1 E/W


Double Vision 


13:50 - Plumpton - Frank N Fair 6/1
14:25 - Plumpton - Kastani Beach 13/2 
14:40 - Ffos Las - Capitoul 13/2
15:00 - Plumpton - Easter In Paris 13/2 
15:20 - Musselburgh - Wot A Shot 4/1

Nicker Of The Day Double


12:20 - Plumpton - Canyouhearmenow 250/1 (form is 843p43 place chances not bad PTP runs and new trainer)
14:00 - Wolverhampton - Mr Red Clubs 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

721 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:36 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:


14:00 - Wolverhampton - Archipeligo - found this a pretty tough call to make i have backed this a couple of times in ze past an let me down not lost too much money on it thank god because was only a few times backin it and if was not for fact was this C&D i would of gave it a miss but did well here lto coming 4th was not the best of races an worth having a 2nd go 9/1 E/W


I do think we can get a couple more runs out of this horse before can get rid of it, the price will keep drifting out with each run and i worked out by time it actually wins we still be up on the money a horse that will win and i think when it does will be around 14/1 but we see how runs today if does not place which i am kind of hoping then next time will be better weighted and better odds, if wins today i be bit let down if did not drift because then we need to rely on it next time out to really earn a profit on this one been backed a few times now so a 9/1 win will not cover what spend on this previous runs, in my book i got this down for 2 more strikes which is not often i do that with a horse so i would say couple more runs left

722 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Sean wrote:


14:00 - Wolverhampton - Archipeligo - found this a pretty tough call to make i have backed this a couple of times in ze past an let me down not lost too much money on it thank god because was only a few times backin it and if was not for fact was this C&D i would of gave it a miss but did well here lto coming 4th was not the best of races an worth having a 2nd go 9/1 E/W


I do think we can get a couple more runs out of this horse before can get rid of it, the price will keep drifting out with each run and i worked out by time it actually wins we still be up on the money a horse that will win and i think when it does will be around 14/1 but we see how runs today if does not place which i am kind of hoping then next time will be better weighted and better odds, if wins today i be bit let down if did not drift because then we need to rely on it next time out to really earn a profit on this one been backed a few times now so a 9/1 win will not cover what spend on this previous runs, in my book i got this down for 2 more strikes which is not often i do that with a horse so i would say couple more runs left

Wow you two know your money you even predicted the odds it win at for you Sam bet your happy well done you two

723 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Sean wrote:


14:00 - Wolverhampton - Archipeligo - found this a pretty tough call to make i have backed this a couple of times in ze past an let me down not lost too much money on it thank god because was only a few times backin it and if was not for fact was this C&D i would of gave it a miss but did well here lto coming 4th was not the best of races an worth having a 2nd go 9/1 E/W


I do think we can get a couple more runs out of this horse before can get rid of it, the price will keep drifting out with each run and i worked out by time it actually wins we still be up on the money a horse that will win and i think when it does will be around 14/1 but we see how runs today if does not place which i am kind of hoping then next time will be better weighted and better odds, if wins today i be bit let down if did not drift because then we need to rely on it next time out to really earn a profit on this one been backed a few times now so a 9/1 win will not cover what spend on this previous runs, in my book i got this down for 2 more strikes which is not often i do that with a horse so i would say couple more runs left

i get what you are saying but very happy with this and frank n fair 

724 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Sean wrote:


14:00 - Wolverhampton - Archipeligo - found this a pretty tough call to make i have backed this a couple of times in ze past an let me down not lost too much money on it thank god because was only a few times backin it and if was not for fact was this C&D i would of gave it a miss but did well here lto coming 4th was not the best of races an worth having a 2nd go 9/1 E/W


I do think we can get a couple more runs out of this horse before can get rid of it, the price will keep drifting out with each run and i worked out by time it actually wins we still be up on the money a horse that will win and i think when it does will be around 14/1 but we see how runs today if does not place which i am kind of hoping then next time will be better weighted and better odds, if wins today i be bit let down if did not drift because then we need to rely on it next time out to really earn a profit on this one been backed a few times now so a 9/1 win will not cover what spend on this previous runs, in my book i got this down for 2 more strikes which is not often i do that with a horse so i would say couple more runs left

i get what you are saying but very happy with this and frank n fair 
she be happy with that now because of the odds being 14/1 like she wanted for next time out fair play

725 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
oohh just noticed quoteline direct came 2nd at 22-1...not so happy now!

are people still following the over 18's?

I had a 66-1 placer today I posted last night



Last edited by Ubik on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

726 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Chris

avatar
Regular
Regular
great shout on Archipeligo Sean....havent put a bet on in months and popped in to the forum to check out the grotto,remembered it from last year and did the SAS bets and done a Lucky31 on the double vision.
Thanks so much thats helped me out for Christmas lovely,cheers bud.

727 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:12 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
very happy with that we can now allow it one more bet but the horse is so hit and miss that wont be a money spinner profit earned on that horse can get rid of it will have see how does next time out to figure where it is suited got lucky today a neck win does not say next time out will win but we can put one more bet on that for next time but am very happy we got the profit out of that horse always a plus when that happens with that type of horse thought it be a money waster for us it tells you stick to these horses they pay more in the end than you spend following many horses we have shown that

728 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
Buckled went to 8-1, hope some were on it ! (other pick man look was placed)
frank n fair was the bottom weight in the handicap as well ;)

729 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
very happy with that thanks you two trebled the money on the double vision and a nice return on the singles welcome back

730 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:44 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done Sean lets us hope i can do similar because my turn today then tomorrow we both be writing up and Luana and couple of others should be around for it tomorrow because some good racing starting Wednesday and onwards 

I took extra couple bets today for us because wont be spending more because saving from fact Sean is not tipping and i fancied doing a write up on couple others sometimes you in the mood to write up sometimes not was one them nights i did not mind 

1.50 Catterick Askamore Darsi - was always going to be between this and Plum had a couple of runs now this season placing 4th on both of them one being in class 3 company does well when running over ground that is softer than good so any rain will not be a issue does well in December and January having a total of 8 starts winning 4 placing 2 during this period Gillard also rides this one well already having a win and is pretty consistent when in class 4 company having 15 starts 4 wins 7 places 10/1 EW


1.30 Southwell Tilsworth Lukey - looking for place money on this horse today Marquand is booked in for this ride and he is 23% in past 14 days showing a profit of 40.25 along with the trainer this one was running in class 5 company now is going to class 6 at Chelmsford lto this was 5th out of 7th which means little but in 3rd place was Canadian Royal (who might win this race covered it for us but that might need further) and Tilsworth was only just under 7L behind it so how come Canadian Royal gets 7/1 yet this so high with a booking of Marquand who is winning on 20/1 horses at the moment and he does well on the AW at Southwell with the 4+ horses having a 17% win rate showing a profit of +5.25 Jenkins is not having a great time of it this year earning minor money only having 6 horses win this year for him and with only 27% of his horses running to form might explain the lack of market confidence only reason i going set stakes because i have a rule if i can do a half good write up on a horse then i feel it deserves stakes instead of the nicker of the day part but one small thing i noticed the trainer earned some good money on the AW Southwell over the years compared to other courses 150/1 EW




1.00 Southwell Captain Revelation-  ran over this C&D last time out was beaten by Mach One who went up 6lbs which could be enough to stop him here which leaves Muqarred who is coming here same weight so is captain revelation and this horse does so well over this course out 12 starts won 3 placed 5 jockey is doing well can win 12/1 EW


2.00 Southwell Pearl Nation - never hid away from writing up on horses like this over the year and wont stop now, not been seen over 6f for over 3 years now when was it was over this C&D and he was coming second could really do with dropping some extra weight if want the truth but that is because running very well in all classes mainly class two you would think class 4 will be easier willing to ignore lto was first run back came 2nd in class 6 went off well supported and rightly so when you take into account the record at Southwell for this is 21121552 you can scrap that run because was nearly 300days break he seemed to of struggled with the 7f (i now watch closing stages replay on racingpost) so the drop in trip will be better couple of years ago i would of been very confident on this horse but i find during the Christmas period horses like this often do well never been out the top 2 in a 6f race and Luke Morris is 6 rides on this 3 wins 2 places hammer gun is a worry obviously winning well lto and with the course record here for this horse i will cover that also for us 11/1 EW


3.00 Southwell Fortinbrass - A horse that was tipped up lto and some was quietly confident on it last time but did not live up to the hope does so well over the course and the step up to 7f is tempting enough for me to place the bet again on this a other who does well in December and January and the Doyle booking is a good one won over C&D in April and was 4lb higher that time around i do think that Best Tamayuz will probably win with this getting the place money 15/2 EW

Double Vision


12.20 Lady Lintera 6/1
1.10 Minella Gathering 5/1
1.30 Canadian Royal 7/1
1.40 Cody Wyoming 7/1
2.00 Hammer Gun 11/2


Nicker Of The Day Double


2.10 Gin and Tonic 12/1
2.50 Paddling 14/1

731 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:05 am

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

1.30 Southwell Tilsworth Lukey - looking for place money on this horse today Marquand is booked in for this ride and he is 23% in past 14 days showing a profit of 40.25 along with the trainer this one was running in class 5 company now is going to class 6 at Chelmsford lto this was 5th out of 7th which means little but in 3rd place was Canadian Royal (who might win this race covered it for us but that might need further) and Tilsworth was only just under 7L behind it so how come Canadian Royal gets 7/1 yet this so high with a booking of Marquand who is winning on 20/1 horses at the moment and he does well on the AW at Southwell with the 4+ horses having a 17% win rate showing a profit of +5.25 Jenkins is not having a great time of it this year earning minor money only having 6 horses win this year for him and with only 27% of his horses running to form might explain the lack of market confidence only reason i going set stakes because i have a rule if i can do a half good write up on a horse then i feel it deserves stakes instead of the nicker of the day part but one small thing i noticed the trainer earned some good money on the AW Southwell over the years compared to other courses 150/1 EW
Good luck with this one, that is what i like about people on the entire site not afraid to write up on a 150/1 horse    but i can see your point with the Jockey booking and the Canadian Royal fact so am happy to give it a go why not a 200/1 won it the other day so this can

732 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:12 am

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:


3.00 Southwell Fortinbrass - time around i do think that Best Tamayuz will probably win with this getting the place money 15/2 EW
I know you play things honest down the line so not saying you cheated but i do think fate played in your hands today after reading this and seeing your christmas present lol you sure you never cheated... lol 

733 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
feel let a few down today i should had couple of the winners will make it up before xmas

734 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:feel let a few down today i should had couple of the winners will make it up before xmas


let no one down Sam, not really an inspiring day imo and i could have easily blotted it




i only made a profit cos i did a sneaky punt on one of Kellys...my randomiser lost  

thanks Kelly 

16. 3.30 Southwell - Pearl Acclaim 10/3

735 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
no what i mean is few winners i seen today and i passed up on that i should of just done rare i look at cards and see lot of horses i had on my shortlist where in night i passed on i write it down on my wordpad and just looking lot of them was on my shortlist so that is what i mean by let people down i strict on myself lol but will get something good before xmas

736 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:36 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
that would been good xmas present for someone because would been win only at the odds so scrooge paid well with the drift lol

737 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
@Samantha.dee wrote:that would been good xmas present for someone because would been win only at the odds so scrooge paid well with the drift lol

i did a fiver e/w and got 43 returned with sky, but it was a last min thing which is naughty i know

i did do a sneaky one on rio quinto, quid e/w , which if i had taken my time and read the card properly, i would have posted 

but yeah it is annoying when you see ones you noted win

but again, you dont owe nobody nothing

rossdale had a good win today, be worth keeping an eye on him

other positives, scram found a 40-1 placer

738 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Yes i was the one who sent someone to message him on racecaller telling him to join this site i liked his work i was watching it for months so sent someone to pm him with the link to this site because i knew he be helpful to people on here 

Santa's grotto use any them you want because all "pro" tips so all worth looking into

739 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:25 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Quick write from me bit tired 

2.40 Newbury Bagging Turf - falling right down the weights with a good claimer she can win here 9/1 EW


3.15 Newbury Warthog - i thought this be lower is a good Pipe horse with Scudamore booked in might of just needed the run lto 9/1 EW


6.10 Kempton Gentlemen - long over due right down the weights now does have lot to answer here 40/1 EW

Double Vision 


1.45 The Mums 5/1
2.30 Relwnrless Dream 6/1
3.05 Cloonacool 5/2
6.40 Lady cristal 11/4
7.40 Ding Ding 5/1


Nicker of the day double 

Jockey watch 


12.20  Eaton Miller 100/1
1.55 Ask Catkin 50/1

740 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Right Sam need least one good winner from you today letting the side down 

741 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Angi

avatar
Weekly Fiver Champion £95.50
Weekly Fiver Champion  £95.50
Anyone heard off Sean? bet he must love this time of year everyday a chance to get drunk lol

742 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Ubik

avatar
VIP Plus
VIP Plus
ill take that one thanks sam
2.30 Relwnrless Dream 6/1
i liked the name, reminded me of me!

743 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Angi

avatar
Weekly Fiver Champion £95.50
Weekly Fiver Champion  £95.50

744 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
1.35 Exeter Looks like Power jockey does so well at this track that it is so hard to overlook in this race at this field done well on last start and wont mind the soft ground more rain the better falling 8/1 EW


2.40 Exeter Trans Express might have start doing it earlier i missed the price on this tonight is a previous C&D winner won this race last year should be able to win it again 5/1 WIN ONLY 

Double Vision 


1.45 Our Kid 6/1
2.15 Maraakib 8/1
3.00 Kayfleur 6/1
3.25 Pearl Acclaim 11/4
7.15 Stosur 17/2

Nicker of the day double


1.15 Chillililli 25/1
4.50 Meydan Storm Belt 20/1

745 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:30 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
zoz jus hectic init letz crack on wit it it is xmas and feel like spent fuck all meeh so next few days lets jus go all out on stuff Sam we still got plenty of december pot left an only few days left lets just go for it all or nothing sort of thing lets feel like we actually had a cheeky bet over xmas init plus we not done our xmas present bet for ourselfs this month save it for Saturday init 

12:45 - Southwell - Limerick Lord - Not the greates pick to throw out i admit but i write up on what i bettin on n this is one of them been so long since had a win so i will understand anyone thinkin meeh at this pick but we av often bet on horses where all thut that no doubt an ended up winning an this one could be that type of horse only 5 yet had lot of racing experience had a nice little run at Brighton when was placing 2nd out of 14 comes here the same weight last ever win for this horse came over this C&D around this time two years ago was weighted 14lbs higher that day but had the same jockey of Birkett booked in who is the reg claimer on this one it is asking alot but meeh crack on wit it 12/1 E/W


14:15 - Southwell - The Lock Master - Goin side wit Voodoo pick for this race Michael Appleby won this race last year with Come Back King and hopefully with trainers they aim to set goals of winning same race many times they can we hope ah lockmaster is such a grrrr type of horse he was winning a class 5 in May at this course beating Serenity now now takes a slight drop in trip and class for this race here is obviously a master at this course 9 wins 20 placers out of 44 not out of it 16/1 E/W


14:50 - Southwell - The Amber Fort - i could give a write up for most of this field was a tough race for me to pick who i wanted n did not want leave the race so av sided with this one but well worth a deeper look each will have own personal fav this one iz droppin back 2 class 6 company here and is rite down the weights for it yet to win for O'meara having come out of ze Gosden yard but they are working on putting it right today having seen class 3 company when last seen in class 6 was a t  wolverhampton and was 2nd that day only just beaten by Debonaire David which was over 6f like gets today 10/1 E/W


15:25 - Southwell - Very First Blade - a other race that was hard for me liking a few in this one but meh trying this based on mainly trainer he is doing well overall here this horse has won 5 times over Southwell was 3rd at C&D lto behind Pearl Acclaim but now P.A is a massive 12lbs heavia for this time very first blade drops 1lb along with Archie Stevens i can see these 3 fightin it out again Very first blade was out of the handicap that day and at 33/1 done well to get 3rd 12/1 E/W


14:25 - Towester - Miss Adventure - The price attracted me to her 8/1 blimey Tommy Rapper 4/9 on the off chance and i quote "hard to beat IF he can get back anywhere near his best" piss off who hell be taking 4/9 on that i rather chance the place money on a horse who who is 322 rather than 4/9 on  a horse who is 2387 lets not forget this race was won last year by a 40/1 so i no way i avoiding a race like this Middleton is 50% in past 14 days 2 starts 1 winner this was seen at Lingfield end of Nov and beat Miss Yeats and was only 3l behind Naranja she was not the best of jumpers but she is still greenand is open for improvement over her next few runs she be winning soon enough mark my words 8/1 E/W 


15:00 - Towester - Heroes or Ghosts - i was going put a bet on Pink Gin and tip that up so placed the bet and popped on here looking around n saw pink gin tipped up wicked i thought perfect excuse for me to put a bet on this horse and punt it justify the punt then because am covered on pink Gin an no need write up on that because Ang did that and she had a quick blunt point i can say more on that horse if want the drop in class should help that win today this one i looking for place money and maybe jus maybe a cheeky win was a pull job lto now they droppin it down in trip by 5f drop here did run a decent race over at Kempton before being pulled at the Donny  is back to that weight now and only 3lb heavier than when winning at Worcester over the 2m7 20/1 E/W


18:30 - Dundalk - Rummaging - again trick init Sheisdiesel is decent and Burren view lady but sidedwith this great draw great jockey and big drop intrip all points to they want to win both jockey and trainer doing well good speed over GCD a great course record and shows best work around xmas gets the cheekpieces back on hard to pass up on at current oddz 14/1 E/W 

Nicker Of The Day Double 


19:00 - Dundalk - Calypso Jo 33/1
20:45 - Chelmsford - Head Space 40/1 
GoodLuckEveryone


_________________
 Tipster Of The Year 2017 SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

746 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:54 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
I have spent months trying find you two Racecaller closes go onto the facebook group asked and someone gave me the link after spending 4 or so months looking let me just get the hang of the site then will start joining in posting think you two was fucking great on the racecaller such a shame was kicked off but i see stayed going strong

747 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:
14:25 - Towester - Miss Adventure - The price attracted me to her 8/1 blimey Tommy Rapper 4/9 on the off chance and i quote "hard to beat IF he can get back anywhere near his best" piss off who hell be taking 4/9 on that i rather chance the place money on a horse who who is 322 rather than 4/9 on  a horse who is 2387 lets not forget this race was won last year by a 40/1 so i no way i avoiding a race like this Middleton is 50% in past 14 days 2 starts 1 winner this was seen at Lingfield end of Nov and beat Miss Yeats and was only 3l behind Naranja she was not the best of jumpers but she is still greenand is open for improvement over her next few runs she be winning soon enough mark my words 8/1 E/W 
Lol that is what i missed seeing stuff like that most be napping the fuck out of Tommy Rapper because of the odds, you must been bit sober on this write up almost perfect spelling, use always think to myself when seen you chat he's had a drink or two lol

748 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
 everyone knows when he is drunk the spelling gets so bad which is around 22 hours a day for him 

749 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
Tart of the Forum, with reputation of 45 lol can see going be some good light hearted jokes on here... I will be back around later glad to of found the site thank you Conor 

I have put some money on your Rummaging bet Sean, seems like attracting attention today that one, lot of the horses who have big records seem to grab attention i notice so i take that meaning nothing at the moment it is only bet i took of yours today and took Sam's Trans Express (9/2) i got on that one

750 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Don't forget play Santa's Grotto rules are on the page and Ubik will explain Friday Fiver Challenge to you, got to beat over £700 but he will explain because it is his game

751 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
When she says win only we know they win thank you sam

752 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 pm

Theo.Wolks

avatar
Regular
Regular
@Theo.Wolks wrote:

I have put some money on your Rummaging bet Sean, seems like attracting attention today that one, lot of the horses who have big records seem to grab attention i notice so i take that meaning nothing at the moment it is only bet i took of yours today and took Sam's Trans Express (9/2) i got on that one
Thank you Samantha, good to see got that touch, agreed Milster that was why it was only one i picked out of hers

753 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have keep signing in to see the main part of the forum just letting you know so can sort it out for me thanks xx

754 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will look into that for you now Ice.Queen

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Post new topic  

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum