S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

51 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:i got man cold so i fancy jus chillin out all day n blowin some money to make me feel better, will be editing this out but thought i start with my Double challenge trial if noticed on facebook yesterday i ad a winner then fucked up on the other meeeh 

My Double of the day i will start with 100 also 
Same has sams rules all odds enough to least get place money so all E/W

14:00 - Ascot - Shady Mccoy - surely this should be winning drops in class which not been seen for in ages came second in this race couple years ago and did bang in a win at Goodwood in a much better race surely it a sure bet in the double init 4/1 

14:10 - Fontwell - Risk and Roll - price drifted to a respectable on nicholls does well with these horses crack on with it 2/1

Lucky 15 + a few singles coming + K/Q + WAR BET + WHATEVER ELSE I CAN FIND Y MILKIN MY SICKNESS

we not putting 100 on are we? It is normal tenner e/w? i 

dont forget the fiver challenge, we cant have that tart Paul winning it!

52 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Sean wrote:i got man cold so i fancy jus chillin out all day n blowin some money to make me feel better, will be editing this out but thought i start with my Double challenge trial if noticed on facebook yesterday i ad a winner then fucked up on the other meeeh 

14:00 - Ascot - Shady Mccoy - surely this should be winning drops in class which not been seen for in ages came second in this race couple years ago and did bang in a win at Goodwood in a much better race surely it a sure bet in the double init 4/1 

14:10 - Fontwell - Risk and Roll - price drifted to a respectable on nicholls does well with these horses crack on with it 2/1

Lucky 15 + a few singles coming + K/Q + WAR BET + WHATEVER ELSE I CAN FIND Y MILKIN MY SICKNESS

The 100 is a starter bank UBIK never ever change stakes i would not put 100 on anything unless it is part of the devils fee 

WE ALWAYS use set stakes on every single bet we ever put up bar O.R.S  we run the pot how you see it on the screen we never ever go over set stakes that would ruin all our hard work we been doing for a year the 100 is a starter pot to play on doubles over the week to see if we can build it up

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

53 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

The 100 is a starter bank UBIK never ever change stakes i would not put 100 on anything unless it is part of the devils fee 

WE ALWAYS use set stakes on every single bet we ever put up bar O.R.S  we run the pot how you see it on the screen we never ever go over set stakes that would ruin all our hard work we been doing for a year the 100 is a starter pot to play on doubles over the week to see if we can build it up

sorry, thought that was the case but needed to check!

54 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We have certain followers who needs us to tell them how to arrange the pots around so it us basically telling them how to work out their banks/books without mentioning names they like to write it all down i got a little black book i write mine down in and each week i switch the money around in the banks and do bookie switches so if i got 5 in bet365 and 10 in Skybet and i see on the books this i will no i need to find 5 from lets say William hill to place into bet365 that all it is ignore small details like that in write ups always set stakes unless devils fee then it a % of a win

55 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Singles parts will do a lucky 15 n fiver challenge, wen days like this UBIK i leave it upto the follower if want to follow or change stakes because sometimes i just enjoy a proper flutter a break from all the strict rules we have but i do not spend too much i always keep note of wa is bein spent  

14:35 - Ascot - Heavens Guest - lets turn to the Fanagans for this race i was just about to say then i saw Pastoral player trading at 20s and can just not say no to that then i saw it was 1m so went back to Heavens Guest put the money on before can change my mind this horse should be winning his races came 3rd on last but the Hanagan booking done it for me only rode on it once and came a good second worth a crack 7/1 E/W then i put a cover on Pasteral Player after i typed E/W on the end of this write up  20/1 E/W

14:45 - Fontwell - Leith Hill Lad - you ever see a horse n think if that wins i would be sat thinking why did i not do that this is tha type of horse you no, went off fav LTO and not been seen since beaten that day in April is being sent chasing now over class 4 trainer does pretty decent with FTO (first time) horses and this was pretty impressive in his PTP (point to point) will get someone to do a section explaining stuff like this after reading Luana say she did not know the difference between Chase etc will have someone do something explaining things is unbeaten in October if that helps and good jockey booking 33/1 E/W (K/Q 10 POINTS E/W)

Fiver challenge Lucky 15 to come 

56 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:03 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Taking a chance on the Kirby lot real big risk because chance of him losing his bottle loooool

15:10 - Ascot - Bacchus - 10/1
16:10 - Hexham - Little Bruce - 10/3 (still A Kirby init)
16:20 - Ascot - Graphite Storm - 3/1
16:55 - Ascot - Big Easy - 12/1 
GoodLuckEveryone

57 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

14:00 - Ascot - Shady Mccoy - surely this should be winning drops in class which not been seen for in ages came second in this race couple years ago and did bang in a win at Goodwood in a much better race surely it a sure bet in the double init 4/1 

actually drifted got 6 or 7-1     

did the double from my SAS account, and then last min did set stakes from my private account

LEGEND! 

edit got 13/2 in the end with Sky

58 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
fuck fuck fuck i new shuda jus done sussex ranger loool nice one tho Ubik on the singles

59 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i am so glad   that would of put you well ahead on the double trial i got us covered tho with Sussex Ranger in our lucky 15

60 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:fuck fuck fuck i new shuda jus done sussex ranger loool nice one tho Ubik on the singles

yep, i missed a trick there, cos I was doing singles on the luckys as well but happy I got a very good price on that very good winner

61 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh Sam...Beautiful, clever, BLONDE Sam...yep I did a single again 3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2 
going to have to try and open a new account soon!

Double for today Pot £116

4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1
3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2

62 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:oh Sam...Beautiful, clever, BLONDE Sam...yep I did a single again 3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2  !

4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1
Small profit but wow how unlucky for you lot today on the doubles that is 4 doubles with one winner in each of them colin and danny had same luck

63 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:oh Sam...Beautiful, clever, BLONDE Sam...yep I did a single again 3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2 
going to have to try and open a new account soon!

4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1

how flipping unlucky!  got so so close but then the other horse somehow found an extra gear...oh still a good profit

thanks Sam and these doubles, deffo worth doing! I got £38.50 back which is pretty much double money

64 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
some huge hard luck stories with 4 of them today on the doubles i think

65 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:46 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I see a big future in these doubles so please keep them coming happy with taking the risks on them the payouts are huge so worth the risks

66 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We will Pete we think we can boost our profits each month by doing a double a day you think two days now we was a short distance away from winning nearly £700 if add both them doubles together for £40 i think we might be able to see a big boost to our overall profit each month if we stick to it, because we often avoid horses below 6/1 because of simply the odds

67 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Double for today Pot £116

4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1 PLACED
3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2 WON

Pot £96.00
£38.00 Returned
£134.00 Pot

£34.00 Profit 2 days we wont pull the original stake because we have taken that out our main pot for this month so books will stay same either way

68 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
how unlucky, small loss on the lucky but good game, good game

e/wLucky1530.0026.27WonWon

69 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you should of got 54 back Ubik?

70 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
45 i mean just noticed they scammed money off me for rule 4

71 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
He got different odds Pete he can't hunt round different bookmakers remember

Sent from Topic'it App

72 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
really? this is what i got

Fontwell 14:10 - Outright BettingSussex Rangere/wLucky152.7530.0026.27WonWon
Ascot 15:10 - Outright BettingThe Feathered Nest7.50Lost
Ascot 16:55 - Outright BettingAltaayil6.50Placed
Chelmsford 19:15 - Outright BettingEasy Tiger6.00Placed

73 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:He got different odds Pete he can't hunt round different bookmakers remember

Sent from Topic'it App

true dat, i need to look into fixing that better

at the moment the only bookies i have accounts with

skybet
boylesports
betdaq exchange
bruce betting

maybe I should switch SAS bets to sky??

74 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:49 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Out of the ones you mentioned Sky is the better one i notice out of the main ones that show best odds at night is Bet365 and Skybet

75 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Ubik wrote:really? this is what i got

Fontwell 14:10 - Outright BettingSussex Rangere/wLucky152.7530.0026.27WonWon
Ascot 15:10 - Outright BettingThe Feathered Nest7.50Lost
Ascot 16:55 - Outright BettingAltaayil6.50Placed
Chelmsford 19:15 - Outright BettingEasy Tiger6.00Placed
Yes not very good odds on them use skybet for the pot and they will work on skybet odds for you each night ok x

76 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Use racingpost best odds betslip ok Ubik it will show you best odds to get a horse then find all 4 your bookies you use and work out which one pays more

77 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
thank angi, i need to get smarter, every pound helps!

78 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
No i use to be the same lot of us was who follow Sam and Sean it was only till they pointed out little details we learned it i just used the one only william hill then noticed half time they was paying far less odds than most the others they the worst for it you can get 20/1 horses on most yet go to WH they only offering 10/1 on same horse lol

79 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
8.45 Chelmsford Beepeecee - i been waiting to have a bet on this horse and i think am timing it right today went back over the AW on last start and placed here but that was over 7f was under a "L" in that now they stepping it up slightly to 1m keeps the strong Shane Kelly booked in 15/2 EW
Like always with you two timed just right to go in on it

80 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Im actually running out of superlatives........what a run of form

been a long long time since ive seen so much money in my account....but you know what?

I quite like it! 

81 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
That is 4th day in Profit got lucky with that last one this is the longest run you two have done 4 days in a row showing some form of profit well done again guys i do not understand why everyone is not following them when see their books each month if being fair

82 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Everyone else also noticed Karen is number one top tipper again today they are proper earners in this sport

83 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Desmond.St wrote:Everyone else also noticed Karen is number one top tipper again today they are proper earners in this sport

yep, sometimes i see a horse name and think of her, and put something on it and it works, it really does!

84 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Racewítch

@Samantha.dee wrote:Our double trial done ok so close for the win but profit is profit so we continue , nothing really catches the eye tonight so going put these up then will look in the morning and see i do not feel we need to take on bets for the sake of it we got 12 days left before banking up so why risk losing for no reason specially when target been hit we be mad to but that does not mean wont be having some bets, do not forget tomorrow is the weekend dreaded days 

3.10  Ascot Smokey Lane - backed this on last start but what i do not get ran really well when dropped to 5f so what did they do step it back up to 6 is still weighted to win they have put him up in class so more tougher than when we backed him but can place well 20/1 EW

8.45 Chelmsford Beepeecee - i been waiting to have a bet on this horse and i think am timing it right today went back over the AW on last start and placed here but that was over 7f was under a "L" in that now they stepping it up slightly to 1m keeps the strong Shane Kelly booked in 15/2 EW

Lucky 15 (these been going ok so we try again they have earned the money to justify doing it again remember these are horses we like but at the odds do not trust enough to do singles so works out lot cheaper to just put them together if all win it a plus for us if only one wins we get over it after about half hour like cobra de Mai lol)

2.10 Fontwell Sussex Ranger 5/1
3.10 Ascot the Feathered Nest 7/1
4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1
7.15 Chelmsford Easy Tiger 10/1

Double for today Pot £116

4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1
3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2

Pot £96.00
Thank you so much for the Beepeecee,brilliant tipping; have used it as a single on my pick 6 ticket today and I won )

85 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:53 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Well done you two, the Trackers are struggling at moment that Gavlar is annoying me Sean i think we should put FOLLOW N3S onto that and then if losses next three take it off the tracker i will leave that up to you to decide but a positive about trackers is earned 700 last month so not exactly having a very bad time just i noticing horses like Gav not pulling weight lol

86 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Ascot Razzmatazz 12/1 

She owes us nothing won for us 33/1 and very good place last start this is so much harder so i think this deserves a bet she really earned herself a bet from us

87 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tiny profit but it all helps tomorrow is Saturday so it is our longshot + ITV lucky day but we do have some singles we just deciding who does the write up on what. Nice to hear you followed that one Racewitch and Char do not worry that much on the tracker horses we making a list over the week of new horses to add onto it we just waiting for the Jumps book think it is due in the post tomorrow make sure you order your copy it is £10 but worth reading it most of the book we be putting on here anyway that is important 

1.50 Ascot Razzmatazz - Each night me and Sean randomly decide who writes up on what hen we have our final list of horses we are putting a bet on and this one i really wanted to do so am so glad i had a chance to write up on this horse, we put this up when it won at a big 50/1 for us at Kempton then gave a big return on a 33/1 place she was beaten LTO coming second beaten 1L but look at the horses behind her Thesme was over 3L behind what made the run even more impressive was she had a very very bad start and to still place beating some very good horses like she did can you imagine what she can do when running her best she showed soft ground wont be a problem at all i do think maybe putting her on the AW will see us get some more money but for now she is one to follow for at least a few starts she earned us more money that most horses in only two starts this year so i think we can at least back her comfortably on at least 10 more starts and something tells me during that time she will earn us a small fortune 12/1 EW (Paddypower)  (10/1 Boylesports) 

I am starting to understand now a little on why your returns are not matching ours Ubik will keep a eye on this in future to make sure we try getting best prices from your bookies  

More to follow

88 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:01 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Desmond.St wrote:That is 4th day in Profit got lucky with that last one this is the longest run you two have done 4 days in a row showing some form of profit well done again guys i do not understand why everyone is not following them when see their books each month if being fair
i thought that but looking at books on 3rd of May we showed a 5 day run of profit comes in handy keeping a book lol

89 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:40 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We not forgot war games restart that Sunday night 

14:05 - Newmarket - Kassia - not often i get a chance write up on a good horse ah loool nah this one i do like and was one of my own picks tonight actually only C&D winner in this race won off 1lb higher in a class one this time last year and really comes into form in October was pulled in last race because of the soft ground but did run a good race at Salisbury beating a couple of these in this race that day no real big dangers i can currently see and i not that impressed with Marie Of Lyon to be honest good enought chancez 8/1 E/W

14:25 - Ascot - Danehill Kodiac - Very consistent horse this is great form 4211/4354123142 which normally means you do not get much of a chance to play for the place value part we work on every bit helps towards the books so i be happy taking a place on this with a chance of it even bangin on a win wont mind the softening ground won over soft in the past Levey booked in is ok 41325 when riding best bit of form will have be over C&D beating Sofia's Rock by 3L's but i am biased cuz i like Sofia's rock dont no why because been annoying of late that one so some might argue it not the best bit of form but meh since moving to this distance doing well 7 starts 2 wins 3 places 14/1 E/W

I been left with finding the long shot Lucky 15 so here it goes (took this on Skybet)

14:40 - Newmarket - Nathra 16/1
15:00 - Ascot - Intisaab - 14/1
15:20 - Redcar - Simmy's Copshop - 12/1 (Sam is doing a write up on this for a singles gutted she got to do that write up grr)
15:35 - Ascot - Withernsea - 25/1

My Double Challenge 

15:55 Redcar Jallota 7/2

18:15 - Wolverhampton - Princess Lyla 5/1

Pot £60
GoodLuckEveryone

90 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:33 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A typical busy Saturday 

3.20 Redcar Simmy's Copshop - Well you all know we have followed this one and when last out let lot of us on this forum down was really well tipped on the Friday challenge game everyone thought it win ended up 3rd that day but what really stands out is Richard Fahey reaching for SDS he not often reaches for him but when he does they do so well together he has only ever turned to him 31 times and they show a 16% win rate 5 wins 10 places showing a +13.50 the step up to 6f will be better for this i think he managed to reverse placing on two rivals on last start Mable and Porchy he does have what it takes to win a race like this and he was not shown up at Ascot in class one company came 12th out of 22 only 7l behind the winner darkanna be covered in the double 12/1 EW

1.45 Fairyhouse Aint Dunne Yet - i think this ran so good on last start not often watch racing but sometimes i catch it and i remember this standing out because of the name i made some joke with Ice Queen about it placed that day 10/1 EW

3.35 Ascot Straight Right - Trainer is positive on this horse and good jockey booked in ran well at goodwood 3rd that day and should be due a win 12/1 EW 

4.45 Ascot Willytheconqueror - a other horse that stands out dropping down the weights and gets first time blinkers fitted for this race might be having some place money out of this one today 11/1 EW 

7.45 Wolverhampton Stosur - seems to enjoy racing at this track placing 4 times out of 7 starts and jockey out of 8 starts is 1 win 4 places slight step in trip already beat Song Maker on last start she is frustrating with her places not that many complained last time was a 25/1 place worth risking  8/1 EW

For the Multiple bets we used Skybet for you ok Ubik we do not mind taking shorter prices on the multi bets they just added bit of fun and wont be a regular thing on the lucky bets only doing them lot at moment because keep returning money so they paying for themselves it is the double that will be regular 

ITV "SURE THING" Lucky 15 

5.00 Newmarket Blushing Rose 11/4
5.40 Fairyhouse Moonlight Escape 7/4
2.05 Newmarket Eartha Kitt 13/2
2.40 Newmarket Aljazzi 11/2

Double Trouble (that is new name for it now) 

1.55 Fontwell Mount Vesuvius 10/3
3.20 Redcar Darkanna 7/2

We do have a few more picks but we wont push it we will see how these do first

91 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:46 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Best of luck Saturday is all about damage control for you two lol

92 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:
14:25 - Ascot - Danehill Kodiac - Very consistent horse this is great form 4211/4354123142 which normally means you do not get much of a chance to play for the place value part we work on every bit helps towards the books so i be happy taking a place on this with a chance of it even bangin on a win wont mind the softening ground won over soft in the past Levey booked in is ok 41325 when riding best bit of form will have be over C&D beating Sofia's Rock by 3L's but i am biased cuz i like Sofia's rock dont no why because been annoying of late that one so some might argue it not the best bit of form but meh since moving to this distance doing well 7 starts 2 wins 3 places 14/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone
Well done Sean & Sam good pick by you both

93 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Double Trouble (that is new name for it now) 

1.55 Fontwell Mount Vesuvius 10/3
3.20 Redcar Darkanna 7/2
Nice place double specially the small drifts it all adds up sam x

94 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.45 Wolverhampton May Mist - not been a disaster like most Saturdays hunting the place ran well here in the past it will bug me all day if i do not do it and places 50/1 EW

6.45 Wolverhampton Poets Society - Back on the AW he runs so well on hard to ignore at the odds 16/1 EW

8.45 Wolverhampton Berlusca - we went on this last time placed for us step up in trip good jockey 7/1 EW

5.30 Limerick Harry Speed - might well try this one slight raise in weights but should do well 10/1 EW

95 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We never managed to break our 5 day form run we will give it a other go this week, thank you for a great week, today not that much damage done compared to some Saturdays on record lol, these Doubles are annoying Sean had a winner you had a winner i think in the lucky 15 bets you do because the one returned tiny bit of money again today maybe trying putting the doubles in the lucky 15? see how much returns we get on the two winning and one placing maybe? i was talking to a few other followers like Paddy and we was swapping ideas around that we could try and that was one of the main ideas we come up with let us know what you two think on that idea but i do rate the doubles idea it can be a big thing in the long run.

96 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:17 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
U no Sam said spend some of that money before May Pete why don't u paddy tina an ang set up a thread with a pot an show us what u lot got cuz I no u lot hate the write ups an it be mainly me n Sam who follow u so we trust ya without write up that way can do ur ideas etc I think u 4 will surprise yaselfs in the end u no cuz ya all av own unique talents branch out from follower to money maker also worth a punt

Sent from Topic'it App

97 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very good idea we can try earning you two some money for a change lol going start that tonight will look at the cards now

98 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:47 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I put it in the lounge part out of the way will say the pot after tomorrow for now we will see how that does, Paddy Charlotte and Tina are on board waiting for reply from Angi and couple others make sure you check it daily we going try build it right up for you two

99 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:14 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The lucky returned money so we can go again, double trouble returned money, i like the name The Expansion clever picking of the name hope you lot make us proud   just so no one waits up for Seans we could only find the two for a main bet so we agreed i will just write up on both saves white space. We happy to take that hit today what i mean by that is because it was lot less than we normally take on a Saturday.

2.40 Kelso Temple Man - Is going over the hurdles now  and i am hoping this will be the chance for this to show us he is a winner is half brother of Mac Aeda who did well over the hurdles looking at the races he has not been that far behind 433 and gets the claimer booked back in Jefferson is starting to do well and the step back up to 2m is a positive 12/1 EW

5.35 Uttoxeter Baraboy - Mashed Potato is covered in our lucky today so we can use this for the singles bet couple of things stand out for this race first was the 7lb claimer booked in he is 100% when on this horse and when this horse runs at Uttoxeter he runs well 8 starts 2 wins 2 places the 7lb claim takes this back to when last won so clever move by the trainer here won that race by 4L Mash Potato was 17L behind this one 14/1 EW

Lucky 15

2.15 Limerick Wonderoftheworld 8/1
3.05 Navan Ardhoomey 6/1
5.20 Kelso Call the Cops 16/1
5.35 Uttoxeter Mash Potato 4/1

Double Trouble Returned - £32.40

Double Trouble 

5.05 Uttoxeter Irish Octave 5/2
3.20 Limerick Turbojet 10/3

Pot - £126.40

100 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:The lucky returned money so we can go again, double trouble returned money, i like the name The Expansion clever picking of the name hope you lot make us proud   
Look how much money the Expansion just earned us omg wow

101 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike gets the biggest thanks he blew it out the ocean adding my double to make a treble outstanding i was going say a pot but think that is enough pot to go on with for the future and Mike come back with a bang with his Treble killers again what a comeback from him that was

102 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:The lucky returned money so we can go again, double trouble returned money, i like the name The Expansion clever picking of the name hope you lot make us proud   
Look how much money the Expansion just earned us omg wow

the expansion...lol, sounds like something sci fi or off lock stock 

but its no the bookies laughing!  brilliant start to a new venture

103 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Veh veh savvy expansion but y hide in ze lounge come onto main threads noobs lool thank u guys/girls

Sent from Topic'it App

104 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We just thought keep out the way but will change it to this bit because some was telling me they can not see the lounge unless they log into it did not expect get them returns on day one when do books you need add small section for the expansion because it a run off from your group from all your followers we making team pot

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum