S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

451 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
just fast lucky  i did nothing special mainly trying point build on the old war games if was not for war games would not be tipping today if want truth so very easy to give these a miss on days i do not write up you know easy to miss out on where i repeated bet obviously only count it once to the war games just needed two extra horses for the lucky did not want do a lucky 63 

Am glad you managed get some points in the plus on the game Sam and Luana hoping see all plus by end of the month 

quick note £4 needs be taken off my war games because u not been countin jockey watch for mine only , i will look into taking singles so set a pot aside from today every thin i put up i going also do a singles lets see how it works for our cash only reason we do not do singles is because some people would say spending too much in a day and we had try saving money because sometimes we liked few horses then we would just get moaned at because we was trying have a cheeky gamble lool  but if you lot not mind then sure crack on with the singles because i will be from now on plus the lucky bets only cause i want to break a lucky it a personal challenge like the nicker of day etc i want to work up to winning a goliath the king of bets

12:45 - Sandown - Paddy's Runner 11/1
13:30 - Sandown - Crystal Lad 8/1
14:10 - Navan - Fine Rightly 6/1
14:40 - Ffos - Johns Luck 7/1

15:05 - Ffos - Verygoodverygood 10/1
15:30 - Sandown - Vino Griego 15/2
14:30 - Ffos - Lac Sacre 25/1
14:55 - Sandown - San Pedo De Senam 33/1

Nicker Of The Day Double

14:30 - Ffos - Lac Sacre 25/1
14:55 - Sandown - San Pedo De Senam 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

452 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not expecting much today so did not mind that.

Do not really like anything again for tomorrow so keeping it short again even found it hard just to find 5 shorts to put into the double which says it all  

Do not be in a rush to spend the money especially with Cheltenham starting Friday very easy to keep the money Monday

1.40 Southwell Coperal Maddox - returns to 6f and gets morris on board who is 5 wins on this 16/1 EW

3.50 Our Place In Loui - i think personally that this be between this and our fav Llewellyn or maybe only ten per cent might will finally get a win very hard race and for all the wrong reasons anything can win this more you look into the cards but i like a gamble so thought i pick this race i think the C&D winners will be getting attention because many will find it hard to judge i will go for the younger horse 7/1 EW

3.10 Carlisle Tikkandemickey - this is the sort of horse that will win when should not be winning and the sort of horse i be sat thinking if won why did i just not do it so i did it nothing against Seans pick that is covered in the double and singles already and i always like to look myself and not afraid to say if i think something else is better which in this case it more of it being one of them horses lol 9/1 EW

Double Vision

1.00 Canny Style 4/1
1.10 Gabrial Star 3/1
2.05 Mick the poser 15/2
2.55 Who Dares Wins 10/3
3.10 Dartford Warbler 9/2

£ Nicker of the day £

1.50 Enniscoffey Oscar 14/1
[hideedit]

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

453 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:57 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:05 - Carlisle - Medowcroft Boy - decent price this thought be lot shorter to be honest not often races and did win over c&d by 21l on the soft ground keeps Edgar in and he just won with this end of oct by 4.1/2L beating a decent field could bang himself 2 wins in row 7/1 E/W 

14:15 - Southwell - Red Touch - i said few timez how i like the trainer an his horses this one is a c&d winner an been runnin well lately droppin in ze weights and appleby is like ze don round Southwell 8/1 E/W + treble up with 12:40 Epilaph 3/1 13:10 Bertie Moon 9/4

Try my own double mainly to point build tbh 

12:40 Epilaph 3/1
13:30 Big Amigo 7/2
13:50 Way Back Then 5/2
15:40 Kateson 3/1
16:00 Jumping Jack 6/1

Two Nicker of the Day Doubles 

Number 1 

15:50 - Southwell - Clouded Gold 16/1
15:20 - Southwell - Red Flute 16/1

Number 2 

15:50 - Southwell - Chillililli 66/1
14:15 - Southwell - Samphire Coast 18/1

Be good if both land knowin my luck one will win from each tut done them cuz of the trainer 
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

454 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:14:05 - Carlisle - Medowcroft Boy - decent price this thought be lot shorter to be honest not often races and did win over c&d by 21l on the soft ground keeps Edgar in and he just won with this end of oct by 4.1/2L beating a decent field could bang himself 2 wins in row 7/1 E/W 

14:15 - Southwell - Red Touch - i said few timez how i like the trainer an his horses this one is a c&d winner an been runnin well lately droppin in ze weights and appleby is like ze don round Southwell 8/1 E/W + treble up with 12:40 Epilaph 3/1 13:10 Bertie Moon 9/4

Try my own double mainly to point build tbh 

12:40 Epilaph 3/1
13:30 Big Amigo 7/2
13:50 Way Back Then 5/2
15:40 Kateson 3/1
16:00 Jumping Jack 6/1

Some nice betting here but i feel should of done better not you the horses nice little treble for places very good money back on that you tart

455 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

Number 2 

GoodLuckEveryone
100/1 place and 18/1 place double what a hit nice one sean £96 for £2

456 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
surely you broke the nicker of the day double with that you got the pay out it should count

457 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Sean wrote:

Number 2 

GoodLuckEveryone
Well done here makes you think this nicker of the day stuff can pay out when you work on doubles for the challenge

458 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Sean wrote:

Number 2 

GoodLuckEveryone

yep nice one indeed, knew you would get one 

459 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
this DOES NOT count to him doing the nicker double challenge his rules was you need BOTH to win so i am afraid you are still on the double challenge BOTH need to WIN it was not about the returns of money it was BOTH winning to return above £50 so yes you have completed the money part i am afraid to say you not completed the challenge part and i will not be turning a blind eye to said talk of you have 

460 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:this DOES NOT count to him doing the nicker double challenge his rules was you need BOTH to win so i am afraid you are still on the double challenge BOTH need to WIN it was not about the returns of money it was BOTH winning to return above £50 so yes you have completed the money part i am afraid to say you not completed the challenge part and i will not be turning a blind eye to said talk of you have 

i love it when you act all strict and that, bet you look good in leather  lol!

461 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Sean wrote:

Number 2 

GoodLuckEveryone
Good one so close but so far to beating the challenge decent profit which allows you 48 extra turns to play it lol opens up peoples eyes also this to get that much profit from 2 horses for only £2 is very good

462 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
was actually £143 we got back because both was 1/4  but for books they will only make it £96 because they work on 1/5 which shows you just how much they weaken the books each month well done you two on that one

463 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:06 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes Pete we do that because it avoids the Rule 4 then if someone chose to debate it which they wont on here was mainly for the race caller forum we did 1/5 rule because then when people tried challenge us we could turn around and say well actually you are right we forgot to add the 1/4 so it should be such and such and just kind of stuck now that everything is 1/5 when we add up end of each month if you noticed it is same for war games Kelly does 1/5 rule for all bets that is why if you been following you should be showing lot more than is quoted on the war games but all players are happy with that rule so does not matter. To be honest i would not bother keeping a book on here if was not for certain members needing that extra help in how to budget and arrange things some people find it hard to keep a record some of the more older followers mainly but that is why we put it at the bottom of the forum so does not get in the way 

Great effort Sean with the Nicker Double, mine is getting similar hard luck stories keeps placing so can not wait for when i can do the nicker double challenge the returns can be really good like just shown, that is why from now on all my nicker of day will be 20 points unless i say for kq game i got a good one tomorrow hoping to finally win the challenge tomorrow some high odd horses can win so good luck with your double

1.20 Lingfield First Assignment - only looked at this because was messing around with at the races and noticed this won his PTP at Belclare which is ok but it was the horse who came out of that race that was interesting Red River was second that day then went to Wincanton and beat Coup De Pinceau by 13L that horse was a Paul Nicholls 6/4 and looking into that race he ran really well so if Red River can beat a good horse in Coup by 13l and then was behind First Assignment by over 1l then that tells me First Assignment still got lot to show us here they said won in style by impressive newcomer when Red River won so this only boosts First Assignment who gets Scudamore booked in and he is 18% strike rate along with inform trainer especially when the top 3 in the market do not exactly have very good runs behind them 8/1 EW

2.30 Worcester Finula - This was a 50/1 winner at Huntingdon in November last year around this date and that was on good to soft ground they then put this horse over into a class one race and ended up badly beaten but made up for it in easier company coming 2nd out of 13 all runs where done well come over softening ground and was running really well at Warwick before fell i always try to watch the last race of a horse before i bet i rarely watch them run on the day i wait for when i about place a bet then i watch the race keeps it fresh in the mind then if watch night before the horses your about to place a bet on and i thought was going to at least place bet the people who had a bet on it was feeling let down because would of had a good trading price gets 1lb taken off here and the Powells are doing so well overall Brendan is +113.46 in profit and Brendan (Trainer) is +42.85 in profit overall 16/1 EW

Double Vision 

1.30 Song Saa 4/1
3.00 Blazon 5/1
3.20 Hallings Comet 5/1
3.40 Shaell 7/1
3.50 Finnegans Garden 6/1

Jockey Watch

2.00 Worcester Captain Jack 100/1

Ben Poste does well at Worcester 110 starts 8 winners 18 places showing a profit +80.50 to the £ stake so lot of them must of been high odd placers

Trainer watch

Not forgot her just she is not sending out horses but she is due a horse running on the 18th with Aramist so we keep eye on that one 

£ Nicker of the day £

3.50 Albatros De Guye 33/1

[hideedit]

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

464 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:30 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh it good gettin ze payout but really want to crack ze double i takin ze challenge very serious lot of thought actually goes into my nicker of day doubles ya no more thut than my ota bets because harder to find horses at them odds i could take easy way out and go for 2 6/1 horses because it within the rules of what returns need to be but wud not feel like achieved it if below 10/1 both horses when i get to trebles i might do that but why it two i think it is breakable often see two horses above 10/1 win each day 

14:50 - Lingfield - The Green Ogre - not been shy bout biggin up these moore boyz init n not bout change now i think they do veh well this horse not been seen in nearly 2 year now but wen was seen was crackin off Saffron Prince by 8l banding on ze old win on gs ground in class 4 so is a step up in class for this but out his 22 starts was only out the top 3 on 7 different times soft ground here that k both wins came on soft of heavy going n runs some top races over softenin ground he aint no mug that is for sure wen over c&d was second he made the entire race at Plumpton so god knows why they did not let him run since probably training him up letting him get older or might been a cheeky lil injury not sure not really looked and doubt i be able find if did Joshua Moore must feel like a king on this horse 2 wins 8 places out of 12 starts only failed to hit it twice earning a total of 22k out of riding this horse does well this time of year if returns like did should be bangin out a cheeky place at least here lets just hope not lost that spark hard to judge on how well does after break did have break between Dec - Feb and went onto win so might be able do it won off bigger weights but by looks the handicapper is not taking any chances that is for sure i have backed two of trainers other horses in the nickers of the day and two in the double so pretty much covered this trainer today 12/1 E/W 

15:10 - Huntingdon - Next Level - was torn with this race lot of horses in ea who can win this the main two was this and Phare Isle but thut nah too old the other horse now but not without a chance bet it bang in a win now meh the tongue tie helped this horse out at Uttox when was 2nd is a drop in trip for this one an is keepin the 3lb claimer who is doin alright at moment had a decent win on Maria's benefit the other day worth a cheeky punt 12/1 E/W

Double Vis

12:50 - Lingfield - Bullfrog 3/1
13:30 - Worcester - Perfect Timing 3/1
14:20 - Lingfield - Argyle 7/1
15:20 - Lingfield - Gabrial the Great 3/1
15:50 - Lingfield - Carqalin 13/2

Nicker of the day double

Number 1 

13:10 - Hunts - Burning Heat - 25/1
15:40 - Hunts - Van Grogan - 33/1

Number 2 

13:20 - Lingfield - Atalanta's Gold 25/1
14:10 - Hunts - East Indies 20/1 
GoodLuckEveryone

465 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:00 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i need to weather out the storm, now i know what you felt like during the cold war of your betting Sean lmao pulling out all stops tomorrow lmao playing mainly for war games again today lot of horses i like so trying mix them in ways do not have spend lot of money out in one go, gambling been very good to me over the years and i learned sometimes you got to just pay something back stick with it the storms will clear 

We might well do the singles and doubles on this we got nothing to lose 

2.30 Exeter Another Venture - Could not make mind up what wanted in this so took single on this double with the other for this race drops in weights had a good run put behind him to start and should be at least placing 9/1 EW

12.30 Ayr Nakadam - was beaten over course lto managed to hold onto second place step up to 3m should suit this one does not mind the soft ground 6/1 EW

Double Vision 1

1.15 Witness of Fashion 11/2
1.35 Another Mattie 7/1
2.30 Dingo Dollar 8/1
2.40 Ninepointsixthree 10/1
3.25 Be My Vinnie 11/2

Double Vision 2

1.35 Speredek 4/1
1.45 Sir Mangan 7/2
2.30 Wotzizname 5/1
3.45 Forewarning 3/1 
4.45 Casey Banter 11/2

Jockey watch

1.45 Minellacelebration 12/1
2.20 Friary Gold 100/1

£ Nicker of the day £

Got two for today to try 

3.35 Exeter Winter Squaw 200/1 
3.40  Newcastle Wordiness 20/1 

466 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
U stress 2 much kid...............think all ze best horses av been shot out by Paul tbh his got sum savvy picks again today i noticed Katy Price got herself a new horse and new strips to run them on (facebook is ur friend to see stuff like that she never off the thing updatin her status) so be interestin see how she starts doing specially wen the jockey we follow rides most her horses 

13:15 - Fairyhouse - Ard Cregg - sometimes u jus got to flip a coin n see where fate takes u an took me to this ones door the other can bang into ze ol nicker of ze day challenge like most women she is annoyin this one and like most women acts pretty much on anythin given steps up in trip just hoping does not let me down like did other month with 4 places in most bookies is sure wrth a cheeky punt 10/1 E/W

14:30 - Exeter - Dingo Dollar - i know this is in the doubles so no need take bet 2 times if u savin money but i think this deserves a singles bet k another venture is good but i really rate this horse here kept eye on it cause reminds me of Im a celeb get me out of here so watched it and has won couple of times rough my tea just went cold when drank it and this one restarted back up and crashed out jumpin was veh poor wont deny that but can forgice this one ended last season on a high beating a good enuf feikd had 2nd place 9L behind and 3rd place 38L behind took the race easy and that was not even his best yet if listen to the jockey says only doin as much as had to strange then how he not booked in today then init loool did win first ever race over soft going and the move back over to 3 shud be enuf to see thiz winning here 7/1 E/W

14:40 - Ayr - Lochnell - more of a cover i appy to keep ninpoints in the double and use this for the singles cover because out of the two i prefer this one ran over C&D lto and ended up 4th and ended up hampered ruinin her shot she ran a very good race she drops slight weights here and keeps the same jockey booked in was a veh messy race she will enjoy the smaller field less chance of annoying horses getting in her way she loves it around Ayr having a 50% strike rate of wins + places 4 wins 4 places out of the 16 starts and most wins have come over the soft or heavy ground she is also 2 from 3 during November can see her and Ninepointsix fighting this one out at the end 8/1 E/W

15:40 - Newcastle - Airton - i was hoping this race be pretty covered meeeh Paul has Innoko i appy take that u av Wordiness nice one happy bang a nicker on that no one got saved by the bell and i do not want chance that on my nicker doubles but i just bet u that will av a sudden win init  airton Josephine Gordon step up to 2m back on the AW at a track this horse just loves 5 starts 2 wins 2 places Jockey never failed to win or place on the horse both wins at course on the aw won by this jockey drop in weights good speed figures will it handle the step up in trip will Saved by the bell screw me over never won on the AW not best of jockeys decent over distance stuff it be a mug not to side with Airton when put like that 16/1 E/W

No double vision for me 2day i do not rate none of the shorter prices tbh bar ones u already mentioned are decent enuf 

Today gettin them two horses togetha motivated me even more for this because now i no it can be done soooo wish i put them horses for nicker of the day meeeeeh 

Nicker of the day double

Number 1

14:00 - Exeter - As You Like 22/1
18:15 - Newcastle - Party Flyer 50/1

Number 2 
13:15 - Fairyhouse - Town Pond 33/1
15:20 - Bangor - Born Legend 33/1

Wont be all time doing 2 just that lot of good horses at good prices so it wont be a case of all the time just if i see more 2 i going to do it even if saw 6 i wud do it so not just doin 2 for the sake of it i genuinelly rate the chances of all picks i put up for nicker doubles
 GoodLuckEveryone

467 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Took your advice Sean lmao took a few singles get it out the way

12.15 Fairyhouse Fit to be Tied - keeps showing improvement and lot of the McManus horses often come out well after a few runs broke maiden tag lto hoping returns back to form 33/1 EW

12.50 Exeter Trans Express - should i shouldn't i about this last night really do like this horse especially when running at Exeter so taking it 7/1 EW

1.00 Ayr Shtan On - This horse was most certainly that LTO only just beaten a nk in last race been off a long time but a good jockey could place 50/1 EW

1.35 Ayr Too Many Chiefs - now the price drift will try this up and down type of horse not worth singles at last night price but today is better odds for a riskier type of gamble 7/1 EW

1.45 Bangor Sir Mangan -  i always like backing the Skelton horses and feel this can beat our jockey watch today 6/1 EW

1.50 Fairyhouse Elm Grove - i think most of us on here have betted on this once or twice on the flat interesting how takes to hurdles now 33/1 EW

2.50 Bangor Bobo Mac - form was 33221 then had break then had first start back of season and came 8th maybe with that out of the way can get a decent price here 14/1 EW

6.15 Newcastle Salty Sugar - perfect jockey booked in today for this one should be winning 7/1 EW

6.45 Newcastle Jennies Gem - Changed my mind on this last night but not going to now rode by jockey you like and trainer does well on the AW 14/1 EW

A Mullen Lucky ( see what done with that lmao)

3.40 Waiting for Richie 11/2
4.45 Laydee Victoria 15/2
6.15 Out Last 33/1
6.45 Jennies Gem 14/1

468 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:41 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Nice drift on fit to be tied, was 16/1 yesterday and could qualify for the over 18 now... going to add a few pennies on this one...

469 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:43 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i prefer a drift on a horse many like seeing odds drop i hate when that happens i win more often than not on a horse i tip up and it drifts out i notice i always hope come the next morning the horse i betting on is drifting out

470 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i always think the bookies is dropping odds on some horses to tempt people and drift certain ones out to make people not bet on them that is how i would do it if i was a bookie draw people to the losers by offering "sure bet" patterns price dropping fast making people think someone betting lots on it i would be really sneaky about it so hoping that what they do lol

471 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Samantha.dee wrote:i always think the bookies is dropping odds on some horses to tempt people and drift certain ones out to make people not bet on them that is how i would do it if i was a bookie draw people to the losers by offering "sure bet" patterns price dropping fast making people think someone betting lots on it i would be really sneaky about it so hoping that what they do lol
makes sense to me and hope as well that they are that clever and psychologically savvy.
I like drifters too, especially when they are on my shortlist and they place or win :)

472 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Well done sam we had that in our double which unfortunately lost glad someone managed the singles

473 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:1.45 Sir Mangan 7/2
I am awarding points on both her bets for this, because she did a singles and the doubles and provided a write up on her second time for a singles so i will be awarding the points on this i will do the same with all so not showing favouritism just was a hard Stewards enquiry i had to make

do i award her 9/2 win only or 6/1 each way after ten minutes thinking i thought my way is the best way and fairest on one hand she wrote last night 7/2 ( which would of made it £2 WIN ONLY) but on other she tipped it providing write up on a singles at 6/1 which would of made it £1 each way, i spoken to Luana about this matter and she is happy to accept the Stewards Enquiry 

Any complaints forward to my pm and i will deal with it in due course you have 5 minutes to ask for a recount but i warn you wont be changing my mind 

474 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
It is fair, anyone following her would of took the double last night and then seen her tip more today and went onto take the single, if was both tipped last night it is different but coming separate occasions then it counts for being two separate bets so happy to accept that

475 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:Double Vision 2
1.35 Speredek 4/1
1.45 Sir Mangan 7/2
2.30 Wotzizname 5/1
You go Sama back with a force today   for me lol

476 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Good call on born legend sean you was confident on that winning in ors

477 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Helps init n I new al bin do that I glad it wo.n for the ors part

Sent from Topic'it App

478 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great spot like always on this entire forum lost count how many you lot pull out now has a whole not just sas

479 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very pleased with them results today Sean nice returns on the double but only just about paid for last few things are on the up the O.R.S was very good and you doing the singles route on top have proved to be much better because i seem to be better at the multi bets i like to plan how i going lay them out i just think you throw them together for fun lmao all in all with 18+ O.R.S and ours we not had a bad day really, glad you stuck with it Pete you have always been the most loyalist follower even if you do sometimes make mistakes lmao 

2.35 Taunton Goal - Won over C&D back in January i remember it very well from keeping a book was giving Sean banter about it because he was on long losing run and was first horse that won in ages he did a good write up on it was 7/1 am hoping bit of luck comes my way because i fell on bad times with my bets of late and maybe this could be the key that unlocks that like did for him in january be pretty ironic when you think it is over same C&D similar conditions with a 5lb claimer but is higher class today and bit more weight still on 33/1 EW 

3.30 Ludlow By the Boardwalk - a other horse that treated us well came 2nd here last year lighter in the weights now 12/1 EW

1.45 Southwell Crosse fire - might be the right time to take a bet here won over C&D 5 times won at the course 7 times and six of them was with O'Neill placed 8 times out of the 26 starts here this horse is raced lots of times still only 5 and can win 16/1 EW

3.00 Ludlow Cowslip - looked like she was due her win on her last start coming 3rd the trainer is doing well and is a drop in class which should suit now given a chance with a 7lb claimer 16/1 EW

3.50 Southwell Gatillo - massive drop in the weights and back on the AW tracks is working for him yard coming onto form ran a couple of good races placer at least i thinking 10/1 EW

Double Vision

1.45 Dungannon 15/2
1.55 Go On Henry 3/1
2.05 Red Admirable 13/2
3.10 Lady of Longstone 9/2
3.40 Notarfbad 13/2

Nicker of the day 

2.05 Baccalaureate 22/1 

480 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
true kid i b back tomorow jus put these ea for now i like East coast lady lots won me some decent money that wonda if can pull of ze hat trick bit unfair to call it a nicker but i trying crack the challenge so i can move onto 3 agree wa u said on ors lot of horses lately that priced really good but tired n been long nite for me but i am sure is some more good horses tomo tha y will come back i likin the picks already put on thiz site especially Bubble and Squaek but not placed money on that yet so not goin write up on it but think that is a savvy pick will see what odds r tomor cause for the risk of new horses i want it be around 12s+ before i be happy takin a risk on it but great write up by Luana on that like always an yup thiz month we owe 18+ lot they held us up init but least we ending the month on bit of a positive outlook so far just 2 days then we can breath sigh of relief lol sometimes you never want the month to end but others u jus think come on lets av a fresh start meeh savvy double vision btw 

14:35 - Taunton - Hill fort - not a bad lil horse was placing in May over this shorter distance returned in October and came 10th over 2m2 i think the drop in distance be better for this one problem is wins came either on AW or Soft ground so would like see bit of rain falling jockey does have a place form on this one always tries his best just a cheeky cover to yours Sam in a very open race 25/1 E/W

13:45 - Southwell - Midnight Malibu - bit cheeky this one but did bet on it before seen Voodoo bet so look at his i do try avoiding clashed bets with someone i go against but this one to hard for me not to suggest it 12/1 E/W

19:55 - Chelmsford - Maggie Pink - could actually win this from ze clever Appleby team posts best speed over GCD at decent weight back to what was few year go when winning races 2 places here and does most winning round about now is a previous class 3 winner n can lest bang in a cheeky place 33/1 E/W

Nicker Of The Day Double

15:10 - Taunton - Sureness 20/1
19:55 - Chelmsford - East Coast Lady 11/1 
GoodLuckEveryone

481 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:52 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh n good to see ya gettin back to the riskier bets again u waz only muggin yaself off goin in on the shorts u can win the entire thing if u keep confidence in yaself

482 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:3.00 Ludlow Cowslip - looked like she was due her win on her last start coming 3rd the trainer is doing well and is a drop in class which should suit now given a chance with a 7lb claimer 16/1 EW
If i get time in the morning i goin do write up on thiz one kept going back to that all nite

483 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:30 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mistakes i never make again that is for sure Sam follow it to the exact letter now ever since i got a telling off 

484 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:57 am

Foxy

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote: site especially Bubble and Squaek but not placed money on that yet so not goin write up on it but think that 
Are you going to back it?

485 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:30 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i did it in a alphabet fox only spend the gadiva on it if you want to follow it ok not worth nothing else just 6 horses i be sat annoyed bout it won so a private cover for myself if u do follow make sure you put them in the order i have k worth a cheeky gadiva if odds drift out on any of them to 12s + then i will be taking singles if get the time an notice 

486 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:43 am

Ubik

good wins yesterday, typical i wasnt betting but all mine gonna win today so be alright!

487 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done sean + voodoo glad you did not hesitate to copy

488 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Good placer Sam on that appy take them 2 wud preferred urs to win mine place the cash wud a been better meh

Sent from Topic'it App

489 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Ubik

well done sam, had a feeling that was going to win so also did a single on it,
between us, we had 1, 2 and 3 

2:05 panis Angelicus 8-1 placed 2nd at 12-1 \ midnight magic 14-1 placed 3rd at 20-1

Double Vision

1.45 Dungannon 15/2
1.55 Go On Henry 3/1
2.05 Red Admirable 13/2
3.10 Lady of Longstone 9/2
3.40 Notarfbad 13/2

490 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Happy with the double vision stops the one let down trick good bet Sam

491 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sam does the main work on Friday n Sat she enjoys doin her doubles etc so i will jus be followerin hers but will post up for cheltenham  

13:15 - Cheltenham - Arty Camble - lets see if this can do it again keep good claimer 1 win 5 places out of 10 starts on this up bit in the weights but did run well lto winning thought was one of his best runs tbh took the 4 places on William hill they been decent with the odds for this one tonight 20/1 E/W

13:50 - Cheltenham - Un Beau Roman - Trainer n jockey won this race last year with this horse an sneaks in here 2lb lower than that time and trainer is quoted in sayin this has been the target jockey is in form 14/1 E/W

12:40 - Cheltenham - Lamb or Cod - goin 2 stick to this fell last time n let me down but that k is gaining 7lbs on ze claimer n Hobbs is doin veh well is taking a drop in class for this today which is a good sign having been running in class 1 n 2 n winning over class 2 at Chepstow i took the 5 places on skybet for this weird best odds for this and best amount places lot are only offering 3 places an shorter odds jus silly sometimes 22/1 E/W

15:00 - Bertie Boru - The McManus horses are dominatin the market which tbh can not blame them he does often win this one but meeeh the Kingswell theatre was veh tempting for me then i spotted the jockey on this is riding out on Lamb and Cod and a other hobbs horse so hobbs will either have a great day or a shit one for me wont mind the longer distance and like i say Sam doing the more serious picks so can av myself a cheeky punt 28/1 E/W

My Cheltenham Patent ( cud not find a lucky)

12:40 Phil's Magic 7/1
13:15 Champagne City 16/1
15:35 Poetic Rhythm 7/1

Nicker of the day double

12:40 - Lamb or Cod 22/1
15:00 - Bertie Boru 28/1
GoodLuckEveryone

492 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:41 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Least we just about managed to keep out of the emergency pot one more day left cant say we not fighters lmao 

9.00 Dundalk High Kicker - the two i picked today for my K/Q are two horses that can win very easy but are stubborn pair this race was tricky for me because had shake the bucket and couple of other horses i can go for but have stuck with this one what gets this for me is the run over C&D lto was only just beaten by Ben Rumson she is a strong runner from bits i seen tonight of her races she just got so unlucky i skipped most the race tonight and only watch towards the end and i thought she had it won if never knew results just so unlucky is 1lb lighter and Ali Bin Nayef just went onto win a race and that was around 12L behind High Kicker 6/1 EW

8.45 Chelmsford Kaisan - if can not win here with Probert and being class 7 then can never win it will seem should win today 7/1 EW

Two above are in my 40 points EW king and Queen game double 

2.00 Lingfield Scottish Glen - worth a try on the AW 11/1 EW

9.15 Chelmsford Red Strips - should be winning with Probert on board 6/1 EW

CHELTENHAM "SURE THINGS"

12.40 What a moment 6/1
1.15 Magic Dancer 6/1
1.50 Kapstadt 7/2 
3.00 Cantlow 7/2

CHELTENHAM LONGSHOT 

12.40 Mont Royal 28/1
1.15 Platos Kode 20/1
1.50 Festive Affair 14/1
3.00 Need to know 20/1

Jockey to follow tomorrow night lucky bet

Chelmsford - Probert

5.45 Fakhoor 13/8
7.15 Highland Acclaim 25/1
7.45 Jack of Diamonds 10/3
8.15 William Booth 7/1

Double Vision

12.20 Contentment 11/2 
1.05 Newcastle Chu Chu Percy 8/1
1.25 Lingfield Part Exchange 2/1
3.45 Lingfield Dontforgetocall 6/1
8.45 Chelmsford Kaisan 7/1

Nicker of the Day (got two)

2.00 Lingfield Wimpole Hall 18/1
7.15 Chelmsford Hammer Gun 20/1

493 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

CHELTENHAM "SURE THINGS"

12.40 What a moment 6/1
1.15 Magic Dancer 6/1
1.50 Kapstadt 7/2 
3.00 Cantlow 7/2
Bad luck here Sam wanted yours to land

494 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Would of been nice would returned around 600 which we could of done with but i am happy with that result Paul

495 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

15:00 - Bertie Boru - The McManus horses are dominatin the market which tbh can not blame them he does often win this one but meeeh the Kingswell theatre was veh tempting for me then i spotted the jockey on this is riding out on Lamb and Cod and a other hobbs horse so hobbs will either have a great day or a shit one for me wont mind the longer distance and like i say Sam doing the more serious picks so can av myself a cheeky punt 28/1 E/W
you should listened to yourself lol

496 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Ubik

@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Sean wrote:

you should listened to yourself lol

yeah and me, but the trainer form put me off

497 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

8.45 Chelmsford Kaisan - if can not win here with Probert and being class 7 then can never win it will seem should win today 7/1 EW
We all knew that win

498 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

We all knew that win

money shot alright...thanks sam...i may have been a little bit naughty on that 

but its the way you wrote em!

good to see you back back back

499 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:31 am

Ubik

I think paul and Kelly have a point.
There are strong agreed tips on here and I think we should be combining them... Not just SAS who do. But from the whole team.

I will try and post my best of the best when I see them. Not fair on SAS only to do it. 
Could have had a great lucky the last week

500 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is what we do Will, we always on the look out for new ideas that is why we followed the 18+ this month and tried directing all to it, they showed us a profit this month if not for them we would not of shown a profit. I think everyone should be sorting out little ways of following things on here from everyone especially that all are proven look at HenYas other day with that double lot of money lost by us not following it look at you voodoo Relyod and so on always finding winners money is to be had all over this sit, and it is not like hard to follow because i notice it not overloaded with tips from people 2-4 at the most from them. Me and Sean do more bets because over the year we built a pot and certain followers who enjoy the extra bits otherwise we would stick to the main few a time but we in it for the money and the money comes at all angles this month the 18+ and i strongly thinking on making a pot for HenYas and his doubles/patents and your Weight Watchers part plus got my eye on Relyod and STTP because i know they earn money i just need to figure out some sort of combination without confusing my books too much because i have always said in this for the money so have no problem in where it comes from if my books show a profit i do not care if it was from my picks or whatever, so you are fully right

Really good day again happy now because long we play it safe we wont touch emergency fund so lets just get this day out of the way, thanks for saying what did on other thread made me just go for it again and did help the confidence, Cheltenham been a let down so far i not often watch racing but i do tune in when they hype it little on the adverts and to be honest for someone who is not a regular watcher it done little to convince me to be a weekly viewer, i do like the banter with the team on the show but the racing did little to excite me only one race caught my attention at the end and that was the Kingswell Theatre race did enjoy that, will give it a other go tomorrow at watching. Felt bad for Need to know was a horse had wrote down in my little book i keep so was a shame to hear about that one.

The Ultimate Vision actually worked out well nice return on that will cost £132 to do that which i not really happy spending on them sort of bets so just sticking to the five because they have been paying some really good money out to us 

For so many cards not actually much to bet on, back to normal write ups tomorrow night for rest of the week, Sean will be picking his tomorrow morning he is out drinking tonight so you have perfect chance of catching up at war games tomorrow Voodoo lmao 

2.25 Cheltenham Le Prezian - trainer does well in this race 8/1 EW

3.30 Cheltenham Vivas - Was placed over C&D at the end of october made a slight mistake so did well to remain 2nd 12/1 EW

Trainer Watch

12.30 Wetherby Aramist - finally the traine is sending out a runner 12/1 EW

ITV "SURE THINGS"

2.45 Victory Bond 11/4
3.00 KK Lexion 13/2
3.15 Mazzini 5/1
3.30 Diable De Sivola 11/2 

ITV Longshot 

1.50 Perfect Candidate 12.1 
2.45 Petite Jack 14/1
3.00 Rolling Maul 12/1 
3.15 Intisaab 12/1

Double Vision 

12.30 Nicely Indeed 4/1
1.40 Little Bruce 12/1
2.50 Blue Hussar 11/2
6.15 Far Down 12/1
8.15 Luminous 5/2

Jockey Special Saturday (EW Double)

Finian O'Toole Wetherby

2.50 Only Orsenfoolsies 18/1
3.20 Rathlin 16/1

Nicker of the Day + Jockey watch (only spending pound on jockey watch)

2.25 Cheltenham  Splash of Ginge 50/1
4.00 Cheltenham Lady Marwah 100/1
[hideedit]

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

501 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
hangin proper zo bang these up for chelts

crack on wit this for a lucky i av

13:50 - Doing fine 11/2
14:25 - Le Prezien 13/2
14:45 - Sands Chorus 33/1
15:00 - Dell'Arca 9/1
15:15 - Out do 16/1
15:30 - Runyon Rattler 25/1

12:35 - Puncehestown - Sutter manner - like this horse - 7/1 E/W

12:50 - Uttoxe - Captiva Island - savvy type - 9/1 E/W

13:10 - pUNCH - Full Cry - veh unlucky lto - 9/1 E/W

13:40 - Wetherby - Little Bruce - got like ze boss init - 8/1 E/W 

Nicker Of The Day Double 

12:40 - Cheltenham - Speedo Boy 20/1
14:10 - Lingfield - Gabriel 18/1
GoodLuckEveryone 

502 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:02 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:

ITV Longshot 

1.50 Perfect Candidate 12.1 

Nice one Sam you bringing the fight to the table

503 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Nicker of the Day + Jockey watch (only spending pound on jockey watch)

2.25 Cheltenham  Splash of Ginge 50/1
4.00 Cheltenham Lady Marwah 100/1
YAY!! THE BITCH IS BACK!!!  SHE BROKE THE NICKER OF THE DAY!!

504 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Win and Place the pep talk from Sean walked then Samantha lol, great call and you finally done the Nicker challenge in style congratulations Sam that shot you to the top of beating me so far game on girl lol xx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum