Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
voodoo tipped it and a other good winner i had it becuase follow all on here

402 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:voodoo tipped it and a other good winner i had it becuase follow all on here

you a rich clever girl then!!! Shame its wasted on shoes and botox 

i always forget to follow someone who wins! 

403 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
19:45 - Chelmsford - Lunar Deity - 16/1

Write up later on it going try that each night now early ones i personally think are overpriced that waz only one i could find tonight that looked well overpriced

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

404 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bit lazy tonight because tired, will come back tomorrow with some more because not looked fully into the cards tonight so will be back with the nicker of the day pick etc 

3.55 Newbury Cuddles McGraw trainer and jockey doing so well and have a very good strike rate at this course can see this at least placing today 12/1 EW

5.45 Chelmsford First Drive the Queen owns this horse and with the tax evasion she is doing can see her demanding this wins so stops people like us minding personally i feel she done nothing wrong i always avoid paying tax when i can lol ran a good race lto she gets first time visor today first drive not the queen 12/1 EW

Horse4men

2.55 Cut the corner 8/1
3.45 Urban Kode 8/1
4.05 Imperial Nemesis 5/1
7.15 Petite Jack 5/1 

Jockey Watch

1.30 Lucca Lady 4/1
3.10 Flichity 100/1 

405 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:51 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Dont forget play ur tickets Sam take advantage why luana away to point build and the tickets are free bets so play them savvy k kid  

13:10 - Newbury - Whataknight - does well over ze ol hurdles not a stand out type of horse but when he is in the mood and wins he really goes for it hard to win with but with the claimer legg booked in can see it hitting top two today avin positive place/win form when over ze hurdles 9/1 E/W

14:20 - Ludlow - Allbarone - taking a drop in class workin with a new trainer was beaten a neck over C&D back in April jockey won on this before and had 4 places so is 50% on this one holds a class 3 win and on a pretty bad day might well punt this 20/1 E/W

19:15 - Chelms - Ickymasho - a ol fav of mine cud be anything been in better races does well at chelms 10/1 E/W

19:45 - Chelms - Luner Deity - few horses in this race u can argue a case for thiz one getz ze savvy bookin of murphy on board n return to the aw will be what this needs when last seen at course was beaten a small head by threebagsue problem with this is the 7f yet to win over that might explain the odds tonight and normally pays after christmas time so meeh still worth a chance for me 16/1 E/W  

W.G.D (10 tickets used for this i got 4 tickets left thank you for checking for me Kel) 

12:55 - Thurles - Solar Heat - 7/2
15:45 - Market Rasen - 9/1
14:25 - Thurles - Presenting Mahler 15/2
14:55 - Ludlow - Still Believing - 9/2
17:45 - Chelmsford - Vegas Boy - 5/1

Nicker of the day double

15:30 - Ludlow - Bollin Line 11/1
17:15 - Chelmsford - Mother of Dragons 16/1
GoodLuckEveryone

406 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Just to confirm it is tornado with love Sean's horse I texted and asked him because noticed he forgot to write it

407 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good nicker rich on all these pounds thanks to you and voodoo lol

408 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Good nicker rich on all these pounds thanks to you and voodoo lol

Oi! should be double money for you as its a weight watcher posted last night! 

or you didnt follow this time lol??? (been waiting to say that to you as you always say to me!! )

409 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I be getting around to your thank you later be patient got mini facts write up on here later and you get a special mention so hush lol

410 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:I be getting around to your thank you later be patient got mini facts write up on here later and you get a special mention so hush lol

I will I will!!!, im just curious if you went in twice on it or did more than your usual stake? shoite day for me otherwise, might not make a profit today! 

MR SNOOZY!!!!!!!!!!! not a fantastic price but a winner all the same

kelly, no worrys on thanking, just the fact you won money from my tips and other peeps is all we want on this I think

must admit i got fed up cos i wasnt contributing but much happier now, i like to be a giver, not a taker 

411 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No i only ever take a bet once if all four you sam sean voodoo you tipped it i would of double stakes on it but Tina use run a small stakes club thing and she strict on it being only follow once and that way you can give a honest write up at the end of what small stake betters should be winning they would had a great day today on small stakes that is for sure because You Sean and Voodoo are regular tipsters proven so no reason for anyone not to of put trust in to follow on small stakes unless they had own picks or did not want to gamble today of course

412 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:08 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:No i only ever take a bet once if all four you sam sean voodoo you tipped it i would of double stakes on it but Tina use run a small stakes club thing and she strict on it being only follow once and that way you can give a honest write up at the end of what small stake betters should be winning they would had a great day today on small stakes that is for sure because You Sean and Voodoo are regular tipsters proven so no reason for anyone not to of put trust in to follow on small stakes unless they had own picks or did not want to gamble today of course

no worries , main thing is you were on it

413 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
earned £8.80 pure profit off you today Will so that buy me a bottle of wine i will drink it thinking you brought me that lmao

414 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Sean i think i might be in the lead today not 100% sure i do not work it out i like to wait for results but i think i might of took the lead today, well done also Sam really unlucky for you going over a bad spell it happened to me last month remember and look at me no keep getting winners so your turn will come soon

415 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
put it this way between you both you have earned entire months worth of money in 9 days wont be revealing results yet because still more to run

416 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Results also show maybe it best to actually follow Sean on singles because he shows more profit on singles than when doing doubles and so on

417 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote: 

W.G.D (10 tickets used for this i got 4 tickets left thank you for checking for me Kel) 

Wow this returned to me £46.40 with just them 2 winners for £20 this really changed the playing field look into doing this bet more often Sas that is ok returns

418 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You son of a bitch Sean lol nice one i laughing to myself here love this competition hats off to you legend

419 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:
@Sean wrote: 

Wow this returned to me £46.40 with just them 2 winners for £20 this really changed the playing field look into doing this bet more often Sas that is ok returns
Sam and Mike be great at this sort of betting 5 horses for £20 all in doubles can return good money if hit right

420 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
All can say is thank u Voodoo for giving me a proper challenge u making me work for it proper kid n with wa 20 days to go do not think u out of it far from it so do not give up ok u can beat me if u keep at it an not many i say that to when i do a challenge but u got me worried loooool

421 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Bit lazy tonight because tired, will come back tomorrow with some more because not looked fully into the cards tonight so will be back with the nicker of the day pick etc 

3.55 Newbury Cuddles McGraw trainer and jockey doing so well and have a very good strike rate at this course can see this at least placing today 12/1 EW

5.45 Chelmsford First Drive the Queen owns this horse and with the tax evasion she is doing can see her demanding this wins so stops people like us minding personally i feel she done nothing wrong i always avoid paying tax when i can lol ran a good race lto she gets first time visor today first drive not the queen 12/1 EW

Horse4men

2.55 Cut the corner 8/1
3.45 Urban Kode 8/1
4.05 Imperial Nemesis 5/1
7.15 Petite Jack 5/1 

Jockey Watch

1.30 Lucca Lady 4/1
3.10 Flichity 100/1 
meh jus hit a bad patch we av kid tomorow u will get it u see

422 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:All can say is thank u Voodoo for giving me a proper challenge u making me work for it proper kid n with wa 20 days to go do not think u out of it far from it so do not give up ok u can beat me if u keep at it an not many i say that to when i do a challenge but u got me worried loooool
Learned off the best, if you notice a other follower Ubik he is smashing the 10 day in a row profit we type who sat and listened to you and Sam and it pays off me and Ubik both went onto try our own things following little ways you lot taught us and well it works so no Sean thank you i mean that

423 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
I know she's gorgeous and that, But i think Kelly deserves a big hand cos she has been great thinking up all these games and making the place look nice and that. Plus she is a great motivator.

But I say to you both sean and Voodoo, do not underestimate Sam, she is quiet at the moment but that is when she is dangerous lol and herself and Luana are playing it shrewd and letting the men think they have the edge, but when Luana comes back, whoever wins from the two, will be very formidable cos I know Sam HATES losing and Luana will be putting all her dads lessons into play

You all doing so well I had to do a checklist like
Check SAS
Check November tips
Check ORS
Check over 18
Check Kellys profile pic
Check Angis Bar 

424 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I not going give up either i got that fight in me because other thing you two taught me was even if have bad spell to keep on fighting it out ironic that today i was telling Sam she will start doing well was only few months ago she was telling me same so shows i learned by seeing we all get bad days then get the good days

425 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:

But I say to you both sean and Voodoo, do not underestimate Sam, she is quiet at the moment but that is when she is dangerous lol and herself and Luana are playing it shrewd and letting the men think they have the edge, but when Luana comes back, whoever wins from the two, will be very formidable cos I know Sam HATES losing and Luana will be putting all her dads lessons into play

I would not underestimate them two i know from past work they are great Sam is hitting a bad patch like i did end of October i do not underestimate anyone on this site every single one is proven in my eyes from that Friday challenge they all shown they know how to bet so in no way would i be thinking Luana and Sam be a easy target in the final because look at me i ended my round on Minus 10 this week i made up for that so i know 100% they will put up a fight because both very good tipsters just going over a bad spell

426 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
@Sean wrote:All can say is thank u Voodoo for giving me a proper challenge u making me work for it proper kid n with wa 20 days to go do not think u out of it far from it so do not give up ok u can beat me if u keep at it an not many i say that to when i do a challenge but u got me worried loooool
Learned off the best, if you notice a other follower Ubik he is smashing the 10 day in a row profit we type who sat and listened to you and Sam and it pays off me and Ubik both went onto try our own things following little ways you lot taught us and well it works so no Sean thank you i mean that

all very true and well said fella

427 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:05 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One thing i like about this forum is when people have bad patches they do not sit and suddenly forget the money people earned them 

Sam perfect example because she having tough time all still rate her on here because remember the money she earned all and can afford the bad times she does not suddenly become a "crap tipster" on here like other sites would turning backs on people if all turned backs on my last week regret it this week is way i see it because i paid for all my bad times last month this week so anyone is silly if underestimate others

428 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sam is savvy if not for her i wudn of earned the money i av i be lost witout her n she wud without me this month we wud be lost without the 18+ they are holdin our profit up this month lesson is always think of urself as the weakest person in a group n not be afraid to rate someone else better then ya would get far we always rate ppl better if it means bringin in the money the books will show that this month 18+ have bankrolled us this month

429 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That was what made you both so great to follow, never afraid to direct us to someone who you rated being better and never afraid to give step by step information on how you did it it set you both apart from many tipsters because you basically said look this is how it is done

430 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £108.80 (54/1)
Voodoo £79.30 (40/1)

That was how ended with you two

431 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:39 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Love the weekend so relaxing and easy because do not have do much write ups only problem for me with that is i spend lot of time changing my mind on what i going have a bet on plus it gives me a chance to try catch up on my war games 

Hoping this be the end of my bad run this weekend i am due a few good wins in the week, doing my usual mixed Saturday i like to do it like this because try to fit in tips from most of the cards this way instead of just paying attention to the ITV races 

Felt let down by the John Lewis advert tonight, they spend so long hyping it up that it ends up being a let down can not think they ever beat the Man on the Moon advert they did, think that bald guy (can not remember his name) said it best when said the Paddington Bear advert is actually much better or the Very advert i like, when i first saw the Very advert i thought it was the new John Lewis one..back to racing

11.55 Doncaster Hidden Affair - hoping now had first run out can win a race got some good linage this horse and can win this type of race 10/1 EW 

1.15 Wincanton Turban - one day this is going to win for me aint it lol should be Nicker of the day but i really want to get this on a set stake bet because it will win one time i just know it but am getting close to my personal limit i have for horses before i give up on them 25/1 EW

ITV sure thing

1.50 The Organist 5/1
2.05 Perfect Pasture 10/1
3.00 Charbel 4/1
3.35 Mr Mix 9/1 

ITV Longshot

2.05 Gordon Lord Byron 14/1
3.15 Top Tug 12/1
3.35 Theatre Guide 14/1
3.50 Wizards Sliabh 8/1

The other cards lets try this double thing out do not worry about taking the bet it is easy and actually cheaper just pick the 5 and place it in the doubles section of the betting slip 

Everyone paid a interest in the idea of Seans with 5 selections £1 EW double £20 (obviously use stakes comfortable with) was a interesting type of bet and might stop the dreaded one loser thing that happens with the shorts so for same stake why not play with 5 for the chance of getting smaller returns but still good returns lets give it a trial run i have like always set a private limit we see how it goes will do one with shorts and one with higher odds, these type of bets come in handy for a Saturday when so many cards because getting 5 horses for the price of 1 or 2 

Double See Double Do

Short
1.05 Aintree Clondaw Cian 4/1
1.45 Naas Pallasator 11/4
2.15 Aintree On Tour 6/1
6.20 Wolverhampton Global Exceed 2/1 
6.50 Wolverhampton Show Stealer 6/1

Long
1.10 Naas Early Doors 11/1
1.40 Aintree Holly Bush Henry 12/1
2.20 Naas Black Scorpian 11/1
3.10 Sierra Oscar 20/1
3.50 Doncaster Mr Top Hat 8/1
£ Nicker of the Day £

3.15 Doncaster Al Destoor 25/1

432 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:57 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I agree bout ze  advert waz only sayin similar to sum1 earlier they bang off one good one n fink they the don all years to come init looool i decided do lil write up on mine today because have sided with a few diff to you Sam so just wanted write up on why i gone for different horses will work on the other cards tomorrow was chatting to Luana earlier tonight n i no she got a couple for the other cards so watch ur back if i was u loool i did try pay her off to let u win but she was avin none of it k lool 

13:50 - Wincanton - Copper Kay - A very open looking race with The Organist currently leading the market i do not think tha will last i personally think this and Lamanver should be in the top two meh, On Demand will probably get sum attention come the morning being last year winner and the Tizzard camp always draw attention on a Saturday because you get more punters who do not no much bout racing betting on well nown names in the sport so that probably have money headin to it but i sticking with copper Kay because of the nice odds the jockey booking is savvy when u think O'brien spent the last 5 starts riding On Demand the last being a win over this course in October so is interesting how he takes the booking on Copper Kay today instead of a horse he only just went and won on, this was beaten lto but just needed the run back i think and is now back hurdling instead of the chase ran well in a class one at Newbury last season to end March coming second behind Snow Leopardess already beatin off a couple of these 13/2 E/W

14:05 - Doncaster - Flying Pursuit Perfect Pasture* - Tricky races i found tonight agan was hard one to pick so done two things for this relied on place money chances and turned to a trainer who knows how to train a horse to win this race and Easterby was the man this time he won this in 2014 with Aetna this horse is stepping up in class today havin had two good wins in class 2 company won over C&D end of October and had Flying Pursuit coming 2nd beaten by a neck some good runs on the soft ground hoping can place for me i be happy with the place money and points 11/1 E/W

* Sorry wrote wrong one hoping you can tel that by write up if anyone put bet on let me no n i will put it on but hopin spotted in in time to change it 

14:25 - Wincanton - Modus - Three horse race and this should win but at 4/6 am i willing to put money on that nope not at all NO BET 

14:40 - Doncaster - Indulged - not a open and shut case Brief Visit Empress Ali being two key dangers in this race William Buick always gets a cheeky win on Saturday and this is the only C&D winner in the field with pretty good speed figures here she is a decent sort of horse 11/2 E/W 

15:00 - Wincanton - Zubaye - was very tempted by Melodic Rendezvous in this race pricewise tipped that also and he is hoping for the rain i can see why he tipped it cause i was tempted before i read wa he went for and minute i saw it i thought yer i can see it happening but i sided with Zubayr i think the market is underestimating this horse Lough Derd and Charbel are veh good but i noticed Charbel is covered for us so it was this horse for me Nicholls knows how to get a horse ready for this having won the race 4 times Irving, Zarcandar Celestial Halo x2 and this could be added to that list for him and this horse did nearly win this race last year but fell towards the end so good to see Nicholls giving it a second chance with Twiston davies booked in who is 26% strike rate 11 winners in the last 14 days is an impressive winner over C&D by 8L on good to soft ground 6/1 E/W

6 places Skybet

15:15 - Doncaster - Chelsea Lad - Josephine takes the ride out could be enough to aid this one slight concern with step up in trip 16/1 E/W

Top Tug - the horse i feel will win this race is better at the weights and can turn the tables on Dance the dream who is bangin off 8s this is much better price 12/1 E/W 

Sepal - Trainer doing well and drops in trip with claimer booked in 20/1 E/W

15:35 - Wincanton - Alfie Spinner - you can play for 5 places on this with skybet but i personally took the 4 places just to keep the odds at 28s was so happy wen saw you went for Theatre Guide because i thut yer i can crack on n av my little punt of the day on this horse now the more rain the better for this and the trainer cracked a lil joke bout checking the met office all morning hoping it rains she is being shy about this ones chances she is pretty fit this trainer in a weird kind of way if had a few whiskeys test it one time u see wa i mean she is workin on a 20% strike rate no she not i was lookin at indulged she is workin off a 25% strike rate i got bit excited then thinkin ooo Buick booked in tut but one of the Moore boys is booked in Jamie he is bangin on a 10% strike this horse was 2nd in this race in 13&14, won a nice lil race here in January beating Abracadabra Sivol by 3L with this jock booked in why i point this out because of the absense he showed he can win after a long break away so that is going be no issues here but like said is going need plenty of rain 28/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double 

15:00 - Wincanton - Melodic Rendezvous 25/1 
15:15 - Doncaster - Gawdawpalin 20/1

I broke and had try Melodic it is also RPR Nap and Pricewise tip post the best speed and all will need is lot of rain 
GoodLuckEveryone

433 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:01 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:05 - Doncaster - Flying Pursuit Perfect Pasture* - Tricky races i found tonight agan was hard one to pick so done two things for this relied on place money chances and turned to a trainer who knows how to train a horse to win this race and Easterby was the man this time he won this in 2014 with Aetna this horse is stepping up in class today havin had two good wins in class 2 company won over C&D end of October and had Flying Pursuit coming 2nd beaten by a neck some good runs on the soft ground hoping can place for me i be happy with the place money and points 11/1 E/W

yep i like it and gonna do my own nicker double with pastoral player, Doncaster
1pm 25-1 has won at distance at epsom in July and although ground is soft theres 4 places and might be better suited to this type of race

Wills Pastoral Nicker Double!
although i also like sir titan lolllllll

434 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Long
1.10 Naas Early Doors 11/1

Hope you get something with this you deserve it for that call go on Sam cheering you on could be turn of luck for you now great call beat the 5/4

435 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
1.15 Wincanton Turban - one day this is going to win for me aint it lol should be Nicker of the day but i really want to get this on a set stake bet because it will win one time i just know it but am getting close to my personal limit i have for horses before i give up on them 25/1 EW

A other great call to make it a set stake nice place money i think you are right it will win soon, and it paid back some nice money for being loyal, i learned that off this forum to stay loyal to horses that are earning small bits of money here and their

436 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

A other great call to make it a set stake nice place money i think you are right it will win soon, and it paid back some nice money for being loyal, i learned that off this forum to stay loyal to horses that are earning small bits of money here and their

indeed, split my two and i was thinking wish i had been on that and then realized i was but in a different pot\account! lol!

437 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Gave me a extra 3 turns on that horse now, Holly Bush Henry was the same then won for us at 33/1 so i know Turban is going to be the same i keep getting the two horses mixed up Turban and Turbane or something like that but will write it down now one pays other places one day this is going return lot of money just hope the market does not drive price down next time out now it placed they always do that they never back a horse but when see it place they quickly put loads of money on making it unfair on people like me who follow the horses aiming to hit the bigger odds but will be happy with at least a other £100 off this horse before i can put it in the bin like Holly Bush is in the bin now and only gets minor mentions

438 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Oh dear...ive backed holly bush today!

439 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
So have i in my doubles long what i mean is they become avoidable if need to use a other horse it is no longer a main money maker horse now for me

440 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:So have i in my doubles long what i mean is they become avoidable if need to use a other horse it is no longer a main money maker horse now for me

oops sam, beer googles snatched a place and holly was looking good for at least a place for a while

441 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:50 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luana set to win £125 in war games now thanks to Beer goggles this double thing is a killer glad we not got many tickets lol

442 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I am not one to normally say bad stuff but some of them was not making much effort for whatever reason looked like lot of lazy running in that race

443 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I tipped the winner, so not saying it because lost i won but can not help feel some did not put the effort into that running

444 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
top tipping fella, did singles as well as my losing double!!

14:05 - Doncaster - Flying Pursuit Perfect Pasture* - Tricky races i found tonight agan was hard one to pick so done two things for this relied on place money chances and turned to a trainer who knows how to train a horse to win this race and Easterby was the man this time he won this in 2014 with Aetna this horse is stepping up in class today havin had two good wins in class 2 company won over C&D end of October and had Flying Pursuit coming 2nd beaten by a neck some good runs on the soft ground hoping can place for me i be happy with the place money and points 11/1 E/W

445 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Give you lot of banter but the past two months since start of War games you have put in the effort day in day out Sean and that showed with this big write up for a Saturday which you normally do not bother writing up about most of us thought you will give up after about a few days but you have stuck to it each night for past 42 days so take it back all the private digs i had at you with people in pm 

446 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean £112.78 (56/1)
Voodoo £87.20 (44/1) 
Sam £28.18 (14/1)
Luana £9.30 (5/1)

£237.46

119/1 WAR GAME GROUP

11 days that is

You 5 (including Will) are like our very own Racingpost/Timeform tipsters 

447 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not far behind then, i need get around 10/1 and a 6/1 winner if can i can afford to play it bit relaxed now then, glad the girls have kick started off knew they would we see what it be like next week i am glad the other did not win that would of knocked me back still many days left will be back later with Sunday stuff not often do Sunday but might have a couple

448 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:47 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done everyone, been a hard month for people like me and Paddiescharms following but over no fault of your own it was because we messed it up at the start by not following the advice properly but nothing will not make up for in the next month. Just wanted say good work by you all who keep tipping every single day without fail and some great results this week from all over on here too many to mention but does not go unnoticed and it is appreciated by people like me thanks guys and girls.

I also agree with the fact Sean will be better off zoning in on single bets only them numbers show that, and since noticed the pattern i have been following all at singles so my books will catch up slightly from the mistakes i made over 18+ thing wont match up but want to say been good seeing you all have bit of fun with it this month with the War Games.

The thanks goes out to everyone on here who tips up regular so if you reading this and you tip up at least once a week that thanks is for you 

449 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:20 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Pete, yes we been enjoying doing it this month i not been fully paying attention to the books side was in a mood with you lot because felt like did not listen to me when went out my way to work it out and i know come 18th i going have figure it all around but i deal with that on the day lmao Sean is the worst one because he drives people away had someone pm me other day saying Sean was nasty to them in pm telling them i quote "do one" when they was asking him sort out their books so always just pm me if need help ok lmao 

12.45 Sandown Stonemadforspeed - Sean probably tip this up also but do not place the bet twice ok mainly for game reasons i am tipping it i will let Sean do the write up on this one 16/1 EW

1.20 Sandown Casper King - i be honest with this i put Western Miller on the betting slip along with this closed my eyes and pointed at screen and landed on this one let fate decide think both horses are really good and really wish was not money saving for our pot or would done both trying cushion the blow end of bookcheck for us 11/1 EW 

Double Vision

1.10 Stratum 7/4
2.00 Absolute Power 11/4
2.45 Brelade 5/2
3.20 Masterson 8/1
3.30 It's A Gimme 13/2

£ Nicker of the Day £

1.50 Sandown Trust the Man 22/1 

450 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:41 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:Well done everyone, been a hard month for people like me and Paddiescharms following but over no fault of your own it was because we messed it up at the start by not following the advice properly but nothing will not make up for in the next month. Just wanted say good work by you all who keep tipping every single day without fail and some great results this week from all over on here too many to mention but does not go unnoticed and it is appreciated by people like me thanks guys and girls.

I also agree with the fact Sean will be better off zoning in on single bets only them numbers show that, and since noticed the pattern i have been following all at singles so my books will catch up slightly from the mistakes i made over 18+ thing wont match up but want to say been good seeing you all have bit of fun with it this month with the War Games.

The thanks goes out to everyone on here who tips up regular so if you reading this and you tip up at least once a week that thanks is for you 

you are dead right Paddy, Sam and sean been doing great, but see the times i posted when i did singles on the ones in a double or lucky, i got a better return, so nothing wrong with the tipping, even yesterday i tried a double with mine which lost and seans which came 2nd, and so cudos to sean cos that was a hard race and he even said let me know if backing it but i had a look and knew it would win or place, same with sams 22-1 placer, even if sam feels she off the boil a bit she still stuck to her guns and tbh some of hers were unlucky, being blocked off or bad ride, nowt much wrong with the horse and as sam says its a long game and we know sam could quite easily have a string of winners next week

lol, sean and "do one"...pmsl, he aint the type to do his own books really let alone anyone elses

so yeah stick with them for sure, i still have a good SAS pot left, but i halved the stakes and put split the other half in the over 18's and war games, so its all good

451 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
just fast lucky  i did nothing special mainly trying point build on the old war games if was not for war games would not be tipping today if want truth so very easy to give these a miss on days i do not write up you know easy to miss out on where i repeated bet obviously only count it once to the war games just needed two extra horses for the lucky did not want do a lucky 63 

Am glad you managed get some points in the plus on the game Sam and Luana hoping see all plus by end of the month 

quick note £4 needs be taken off my war games because u not been countin jockey watch for mine only , i will look into taking singles so set a pot aside from today every thin i put up i going also do a singles lets see how it works for our cash only reason we do not do singles is because some people would say spending too much in a day and we had try saving money because sometimes we liked few horses then we would just get moaned at because we was trying have a cheeky gamble lool  but if you lot not mind then sure crack on with the singles because i will be from now on plus the lucky bets only cause i want to break a lucky it a personal challenge like the nicker of day etc i want to work up to winning a goliath the king of bets

12:45 - Sandown - Paddy's Runner 11/1
13:30 - Sandown - Crystal Lad 8/1
14:10 - Navan - Fine Rightly 6/1
14:40 - Ffos - Johns Luck 7/1

15:05 - Ffos - Verygoodverygood 10/1
15:30 - Sandown - Vino Griego 15/2
14:30 - Ffos - Lac Sacre 25/1
14:55 - Sandown - San Pedo De Senam 33/1

Nicker Of The Day Double

14:30 - Ffos - Lac Sacre 25/1
14:55 - Sandown - San Pedo De Senam 33/1
GoodLuckEveryone

452 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:33 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not expecting much today so did not mind that.

Do not really like anything again for tomorrow so keeping it short again even found it hard just to find 5 shorts to put into the double which says it all 

Do not be in a rush to spend the money especially with Cheltenham starting Friday very easy to keep the money Monday

1.40 Southwell Coperal Maddox - returns to 6f and gets morris on board who is 5 wins on this 16/1 EW

3.50 Our Place In Loui - i think personally that this be between this and our fav Llewellyn or maybe only ten per cent might will finally get a win very hard race and for all the wrong reasons anything can win this more you look into the cards but i like a gamble so thought i pick this race i think the C&D winners will be getting attention because many will find it hard to judge i will go for the younger horse 7/1 EW

3.10 Carlisle Tikkandemickey - this is the sort of horse that will win when should not be winning and the sort of horse i be sat thinking if won why did i just not do it so i did it nothing against Seans pick that is covered in the double and singles already and i always like to look myself and not afraid to say if i think something else is better which in this case it more of it being one of them horses lol 9/1 EW

Double Vision

1.00 Canny Style 4/1
1.10 Gabrial Star 3/1
2.05 Mick the poser 15/2
2.55 Who Dares Wins 10/3
3.10 Dartford Warbler 9/2

£ Nicker of the day £

1.50 Enniscoffey Oscar 14/1

453 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:57 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
14:05 - Carlisle - Medowcroft Boy - decent price this thought be lot shorter to be honest not often races and did win over c&d by 21l on the soft ground keeps Edgar in and he just won with this end of oct by 4.1/2L beating a decent field could bang himself 2 wins in row 7/1 E/W 

14:15 - Southwell - Red Touch - i said few timez how i like the trainer an his horses this one is a c&d winner an been runnin well lately droppin in ze weights and appleby is like ze don round Southwell 8/1 E/W + treble up with 12:40 Epilaph 3/1 13:10 Bertie Moon 9/4

Try my own double mainly to point build tbh 

12:40 Epilaph 3/1
13:30 Big Amigo 7/2
13:50 Way Back Then 5/2
15:40 Kateson 3/1
16:00 Jumping Jack 6/1

Two Nicker of the Day Doubles 

Number 1 

15:50 - Southwell - Clouded Gold 16/1
15:20 - Southwell - Red Flute 16/1

Number 2 

15:50 - Southwell - Chillililli 66/1
14:15 - Southwell - Samphire Coast 18/1

Be good if both land knowin my luck one will win from each tut done them cuz of the trainer 
GoodLuckEveryone

454 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:14:05 - Carlisle - Medowcroft Boy - decent price this thought be lot shorter to be honest not often races and did win over c&d by 21l on the soft ground keeps Edgar in and he just won with this end of oct by 4.1/2L beating a decent field could bang himself 2 wins in row 7/1 E/W 

14:15 - Southwell - Red Touch - i said few timez how i like the trainer an his horses this one is a c&d winner an been runnin well lately droppin in ze weights and appleby is like ze don round Southwell 8/1 E/W + treble up with 12:40 Epilaph 3/1 13:10 Bertie Moon 9/4

Try my own double mainly to point build tbh 

12:40 Epilaph 3/1
13:30 Big Amigo 7/2
13:50 Way Back Then 5/2
15:40 Kateson 3/1
16:00 Jumping Jack 6/1

Some nice betting here but i feel should of done better not you the horses nice little treble for places very good money back on that you tart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum