S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

351 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meeh i got lucky kid tha waz all i thut u ad it was luck on my side the tables showed that all month remem voodoo and luana was leadin an i was bottom at one stage just my good luck came wen needed be completely diff outlook this month u might even make it to top of the board loooooool 

Note to Kel - Ben Poste Jockey is both of us havin that for war games just both not goin post it up cause some our followerz take it has meanin put bet on twice wish i was jokin......

13:40 - Fakenham - Gin and Tonic - G'n'T is becomin popular business now lot of the young ens are drinking this an is earnin the market billions weird that how trends change amongst the young i do not mind the Gin it is the tonic i can not stand init sometimes u just got to take a punt and this is a punt u think tiz waz not a bad lil horse at one time was not cutting it over chase but now returns to the hurdles i am interested in it gets a decent jockey in moore on board not ryan the other one he is 19% havin had 6 winners already came 6 here when last seen hurdling and is the only C&D winna show up riskeh but worth a cheeky cockle 20/1 E/W

15:40 - Fakenham - That's the Deal - i thought this would been bangin off the fav tbh strange how it is now u look at hunts lto made entire race and won by 9l under the jockey we following Ben Poste 25/1 done well for out patent that day drop back slightly in trip wont be issue wont over C&D by 3L that day also with Edwards booked in price surely wont last 7/1 E/W

14:30 - Nottingham - Fantasy Keeper - use to follow these Appleby/Mullen combo use pull out some savvy odds proper pair these two good act to follow looks a savvy horse deffo wen goin over notts does pretty savvy 7/1 E/W

Got a interest in Keanes horses tomorrow really stand a chance Overcoming i threw in punting that Lyons and Keane will get a decent treble in serious punt for the group this is make sure you take the bet  bit worried because after placed the bet i took look at speed tipster on ATR i often check it after placing bets so not put off n noticed e popped in a nap on Gold Struck in the 20:40 race n e is pretty savvy 

Lucky 31 

17:40 - Dun - Overcoming 7/1
18:40 - Dun - Artistic Melody 5/1
19:10 - Dun - Melisandre 11/2
20:10 - Dun - Creative Talent 17/2
20:40 - Dun - Ben Rumson 9/4

Nicker of the Day Double 

14:00 - Nottingham - Saved by the Bell 14/1 
18:55 - Kempton - Tetradrachm 16/1

W.G.D Bet might wel ah 

I could win my Nicker double challenge with these two got good feelin bout them both capable of pulling it off for me oh why on earth did i just not put our charlie and Thournton Lady together in this bit i av been asking myself all nite Our Charlie was confident on n Lady thut stood chances but i also rated Hartside more than i did lady so would not of even thut bout mixing the two in this last nite meeeeh but these two i pretty confident on at least placing with probably saved by the bell letting me down now i think on it hopin wont take me a year to crack the nicker double that is for sure it should actually be easier because can take shorter odds long has it pays above 40/1 which is wa 2 6/1 init but then i thut that with a singles bet meeh 
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

352 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Sneaked in some points on that double Sam I noticed lol

353 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will see how tomorrow goes then will need to find something special soon for this 

3.30 Lingfield The Gay Cavalier - a horse that is run so much that it seems like such a long time since last had a win but it was only in June but since then had 15 starts so hard to know when to time it right for this horse what made it stand out tonight is the return to Lingfield this was where last won over C&D is better weighted this time around and gets Osborn in 33/1 EW

3.10 Sedgfield Mister Don - you want annoying horses then turn to Mister Don reminds me of the weightfordave horse you keep waiting and never wins this one had 4 good runs 3222 and surely needs to get someone a win now and with form like that simply means one thing weights added on annoying only reason i giving it a chance is the huge step up in trip when over similar distance was only beaten under a L by Boric the odds are decent also 12/1 EW

7.55 Chelmsford Logi - i like Richard Guest he won me so much money over the year ran very well LTO with Makin booked in was only beaten a small head been a NR last two starts since so hoping shows today 10/1 EW

8.30 - Chelmsford - Born to Finsish - i need to back it again placed for us lto will like the AW much better hoping for a drift then a win slight risk so win only bet for this to be worth the pay out 6/1 EW

Double Trouble (17 left)

12.15 Bubble and Squeak 5/1
3.35 Laid Back Luke 5/1

354 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:52 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
First two r also my W.G.D + First three W.G.T (treble) 16 left

21:00 - Chelms - All or nothing - suitably named horse init because does jus that in the races only c&d winner in ze field tho dropped in weith since tha run an this is bottom of the barrel class 7 n if Paddy n Sheperd can not land this then they in trouble an might well just get rid because they have a 50% strike rate wen workin here the worry comes from Sir Harry we all no how appleby is wen it comes to sudden improvers when they go under his wing so that is certainly one to be keepin a eye on but stickin with this 8/1 E/W

13:30 - Ling - Easy Tiger - was torn here between this n Alfred Hutchinson sided with this one had a savvy lil run on last start and pulls out some good work ea McDonald is bangin off a 16% hit rate having had 9 winners think we catchin this horse at his best now 11/2 E/W

15:30 - Ling - Choral Clan - a interesting filler to use for the treble but same time a good singles bet to have on the nose will be a fun race to watch this 9/2 OTN

15:10 - Sedge - Buachaill Alainn - the bowen boys r noones foolz they wont be caught napping again this horse was doing well before last start they want this race and they are going to take it he won it last year n drops in weights for it this year theirs for the takin 9/1 E/W 

15:00 - Clonmel Head Turner - Interestin type this one she is a great horse i personally think so anyway Pat Fahey speaks well of this one an he knows wha he is talkin bout when comes to the ol jumps game gets in at a great weight Pat Fahy sends out a couple today but this is the one that caught the eye would of made the F System but i wanted a set stake bet on this one because rate it just that lil bit higher than i wud a F horse shame i did not think that wit ze one that won today but that remains a F horse it jus wont be making the grade for me this one jus about gets a nod only because of the trainer and the record at Clonmel 33/1 E/W

Jockey watch Ben Poste 

13:40 - Stratford - Brockton Gandt 100/1 

Does very well at Stratford shows a £61 profit 23 placers 6 winners out of 77 rides so to show a big profit like that suggests odds must been pretty high

Nicker of the Day Double 

£8 spent so far trying to break the challenge

15:40 - Sedgefield Visage Blanc 16/1
15:35 - Clonmel - After Aspen 16/1

Both decent enough horses worth a crack at if this one fails i going to lower my expectations on the odds for this to around maybe two 10/1 - 16/1 horses shame because been a few high odds on this site i could of doubled up from on this part typical that init i will not count that i cracked the challenge until i got 2 winners placers will be nice but wont count 

Just a cheeky bit of fun below for me 

Nicker of the day 
15:50 - Stratford - Lined With Silver - going to have a punt on this one if the others fuck it up then he wins his ze only horse with chase experience n u think the others never really done anything special to say they goin be easy chase debut winners not going set stake this one just a cheeky nicker will return good money on this being a win only race i be appy with a ton for a quid 100/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

355 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:30 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
today I feeling brave and taking on 2 of seans picks with 2 of my own (still betting on his though!)

singles and double e/w 

3:10 sedgefield
Mister Don 12-1
not many nags are so consistent over 3m, but this son of presenting has form of 2nd\2nd\2nd\third

and then beaten neck and a length, never more than 4 lengths and was even 2nd to boric in the scottish national

yard is 3 from 18 (17%), jock aint won for a while but was onboard for most of the dons rides

so got to be worth an e/w punt

1:50 ling 4 places with Sky
sean gone with easy tiger, but here i  am trying Mutawathea 12-1

trainer is in red hot form (3-7 43%) horse is in good form and likes aw
10 runs, 3 wins, 1 second (CD) and 1 third

so why not

356 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:today I feeling brave and taking on 2 of seans picks with 2 of my own (still betting on his though!)

singles and double e/w 

3:10 sedgefield
Mister Don 12-1
not many nags are so consistent over 3m, but this son of presenting has form of 2nd\2nd\2nd\third

and then beaten neck and a length, never more than 4 lengths and was even 2nd to boric in the scottish national

yard is 3 from 18 (17%), jock aint won for a while but was onboard for most of the dons rides

so got to be worth an e/w punt

1:50 ling 4 places with Sky
sean gone with easy tiger, but here i  am trying Mutawathea 12-1

trainer is in red hot form (3-7 43%) horse is in good form and likes aw
10 runs, 3 wins, 1 second (CD) and 1 third

so why not

lol, should have gone with Boric, placed at 16-1  lol!
but my weight watcher delusion of grandeur sneaked a place at least

357 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was going over books we getting some good winners this month but we taking on too many bets for our own section so we cutting down it only been the 18+ holding us up this month but lot of you never followed that so we going have try sorting this bit out now 

no write up day i am glad can get it done faster tonight not sure if sean will be writing up he probably will 

1.10 Newmarket Doctor Cross - Ran really well on last start and we like the Fahey horses 8/1 EW

2.10 Uttoxeter Maid Of Tuscany - i like this one and with Garihty booked in should be able to at least place 7/1 EW

5.45 Mewcastle - Meandmyshadow - Thought would of won last time out hoping today is the day 6/1 EW

Lucky 15 

12.35 Newmarket Endlessly 7/1
12.50 Wetherby Alfie's Choice 6/1
3.30 Newmarket Nelson's Touch 6/1
8.15 Newcastle Ambitious Icarus 8/1

Jockey Watch 

2.10 Uttoxeter Dragon Khan 12/1

Double Trouble
1.50 Mick Jazz 11/2
2.35 Sametegal 11/4

358 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:55 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
U worry to much Sam friday fiver our FUN weekend starts so do not worry to much on wa others r doing k av some fun for yourself think of urself each weekend i say this time last year you was takin fun risks on guest trebles etc now u seem worried to do it jus incase well dont be if they listened to u they wud been doin really well this month followin the 18+ only so much can do put urself first again remember kid it bout the money n the bank manager n the bill payer just send the pms to me from now on i will reply for ya  i done the Guest thing for u now k cuz i no ya secretly want do his horses lool 

12:50 - Wetherby - Psychocandy - dropin on the weightz decent sort i think 16/1 E/W

13:10 - Newmarket - Zamperini - the fanagan horse in this probably turn me over init but this one keeps nockin on the door some good runs at Goodwood and Windsor crack on 6/1 E/W

14:35 - Wetherby - Zamdy Man - now drifted happy give it a singles bet runs really well over soft ground scudamore n williams do well together 7/1 E/W

20:30 - Dundalk - Ice cold in Alex - i no a Alex who is ice cold and annoying similar to this horse keeps nocking 323 10/1 E/W

Lucky 15 

20:15 - Newcastle - Kodicat 15/2
14:35 - Wetherby - Royal Vacation 11/2 
15:10 - Wetherby - Sailors Warn 17/2
17:45 - Newcastle - Kommander Kirkup 9/1

Fanagan Patent if was not for Zamperini i would of put the treble on this but play it safe with patent 

13:10 - Newmarket - Doctor Cross 17/2
14:20 - Newmarket - Rajar 9/4
16:05 - Newmarket - Starlight Romance 9/1

Guest Lucky if been following us from start then u all no he deserves this money an risk an tempted by double on ambitious n lady but meeh i stick to just the lucky 

19:15 - Newcastle - Wynfaul The Wizard 66/1
20:15 - Newcastle - Ambitious Icarus 10/1 
20:45 - Newcastle - Caption Scooby 10/1 
21:15 - Newcastle - Lady Joanna Vassa 9/1

Nicker Of The Day Double

14:45 - Uttoxeter - Kimberlite Candy 50/1
15:20 - Uttox - Stonemadforspeed 11/1

Waster a cheeky cockle on this now these two are good type can land this for me every single day i going say that bout the nicker double at the odds i be appy with the place money but want the win so can move onto the treble 
GoodLuckEveryone

359 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:52 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh bit of a shit day for us 

17:45 - Newcastle - Cosmic Chatter - dropped rite down ze weights wit a drop in class 8/1 E/W

20:15 - Newcastle - Kodicat -back at a good class n distance should av enough to take this 7/1 E/W 
(W.G.D ^^^)

21:00 - Dundalk - Ringside Humour - way over priced ran well at Navan lto won here 3 imes should be winning 10/1 E/W

Breeders Cup Late night

21:25 - Del Mar - Significant Form - Brown is a savvy man when comes to this race he won this race for me last year with New Money Honey think ya all might remem it he in total won this race 3 times once with the jockey booked in when they banged in Lady Eli in 2014 the hype is bound be on the O'brien lot and few savvy horses in that race so can see why but i hapyp stick wit this one she is a savvy horse and been proper set up for this race  noted Pete went all in with this n tbh i  think he stands perfect chance of winning with this  8/1 E/W

22:05 - Del Mar - Gato Del Oro - Not afraid to take a risk was only 6l behind Battle of Midway at C&D in August and did leave Klimt behind 4l  that day will try to be making all in this field and might very well pull it off 100/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone

360 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:04 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Ouch hard luck lot of let down horses today, Cue Card Bristol De Mai Marsha you name it comes out tomorrow can not wait, the breeders cup day 1 went ok for me tonight 2 places and a winner so far but nothing special

361 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:31 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was bit of bad luck nothing we can not catch up on in the week so we be fine i think Char, noticed you doing well on the fiver challenge did not do it this time around i been relaxing tonight enjoying some time away because Friday nights me and Sean do not really swap ideas around so sat watching the soaps lol 

love Saturdays because can do random stuff, i will be back in the morning i fancy a early night tonight cold and tired and me and Sean do our own bits on a Saturday so gives me a good chance to get a early night  

1.45  Newmarket Plant Pot Power - Gave a good run lto and does well at Newmarket 7/1 EW

6.35 Newcastle Sugar Beach - i think this will like the drop back to 7f and did do well over the C&D couple of starts back 25/1 EW

12.25AM Del Mar War Decree - do not know many American horses but i do know about this horse and should do well if was in the UK would not be these odds 50/1 EW

ITV SURE THING

2.25 Max Ward 13/2
3.00 Air Horse one 8/1
3.15 Cue Card 11/4
3.35 Antony 9/1

ITV LONGSHOT

2.05 Giveaway glance 7/1
2.25 Speredek 11/1
3.35 Ultra Gold 25/1
3.15 Bristol De Mai 8/1

362 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:05 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
expect see improvement from you two this week if not you can go on the worst tipsters badge list since took you off that Sean you been doing rubbish again money wise anyway but have had some good tips that is why holding off giving you the badge again 

363 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:34 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Pinch of salt the badge kid zo crack on lool money wise we doin k cuz we was not dumb an followed the 18+ oh yer u didn init so yeh can see y u not doin well loool but nah dunt u worry on it barbie we wil crack on wit it startin monday n sort ours out jus think Goodwood gate we not nowhere near that disaster n we sorted that out in 2 days so dunt u worry on that wen i worry then u worry k till then jus sit back n take ze hits proper fucked it up 2day tho not going lie jus cudn hit nething which was pretty annoying when i got in n saw results i thut oops specially ova ringside humour i thut i had that has a sure bet thought go in look n win fiver challenge but nope nothing then i saw Mike won so i thut that alrite then let him off init cuz him winning is like SAS winning in the trophy cabinet lool 

Am happy to stick to Sams stuff with the ITV she picked some savvy stuff so i paid attention to ze breeders cup mainly, Will be back with more tomorrow  

14:10 - Ayr - Little Bruce - best be here shows up not wetherby better chance here with jockey who won on him when last booked the big step up in trip should be fine just tell us night before what race his going to annoying n if read comments when click on horses name it shows u why the racing post pro's talk rubbish 16/1 E/W 

17:30 - Newcastle - Table Manners - Getz ze 7lb claimer booked in C&D winner and came 2nd lto worth a crack 9/1 E/W

The Charlie Hall, well wa can ya say that looks a cracking race some great horses going into that field n with exception from Sam's picks i am happy to give the race a watch only nagging doubt is we not covered with Blacklion but i have put bit of personal cash on that also but nothing special just going to enjoy the race i do not think Cue Card can win this race Bristol De Mai is going to come good for us if he does not make any mistakes Coneygree and Cue card ya gave us a great show but now it is time for one of the young ones to come get ya and my money and loyalty is Bristol De Mai which might think why because did cost me a bob or two but meh won me more than it lost won the Marsh well an done well in the cup i thought his going get the job done good covering in your lucky bets Sam but i think loyalty in Cue Card should be buried for money now money is in Bristol and the lion can roar today but like i said personal money i have not put much on either i took on the lucky bets set stakes and did have a cheeky private dabble in the lion and bit more on Bristol De Mai either way by far a great renewal of the race this year 

14.10 - Ayr - Brydon Boy - Not goin lie i forgot why i even done this one normally i will take a bet and write quick notes on the pad but for this i must of got distracted n am shattered but must had reason to bet on it at ze time init  10/1 E/W

Breeders Cup Day 2 

19:37 - Del Mai - Cotai Glory - really rate Marsha and Lady Aurelia and think they be fighting it out with this one trying grab a cheeky place bit of a risk i know but worth it very tight track tho wich might be a slight issue for this horse (only starting lookin into that cuz of Ubik bringin it up so thut i test out few things to do with that) gets a tidy draw does handle this sort of company was 2nd just half length behind Take Cover in September in a group one race and was 3L 3rd behind Marsha and Lady Aurelia at the Nunthorpe which showed improvement problem is this fast turn e aint going be able to afford his normal type of run ea his going have get out an get the job done very fast the only thing i hate is they givin him Lasix now if this was first time given lasix i be confident but meh i understand why some are put off on the Breeders cup races because of stuff like this 33/1 E/W

22:19 - Del Mar - Karar - Backed this first in the past because of ze name Kar(karen) turned out to be a pretty savvy horse was nice to see Frankie Dettori on board he is a pretty savvy jock and not rode on this for 2 years so good to see him confident to take a chance on this again when last seen at Chantilly this was 3rd only beaten a shd by so beloved and Acclaim, u think this waz a horse going only a close 2nd to Limato the step up to the 1m is annoying i know but the price is allowing us to accept that risk and not going lie done shit around here last year 33/1 E/W

Note - not having a bet on this horse but in the 22:19 Heart to Heart might be worth a dabble for someone i will see how the day goes for me but might bang a cheeky cockle on this horse was put in last minute for 150k 20/1 ATM

23:37 - Del Mar - Fanciful Angel - since been on ze ol drugs been running well 2ns behind Beach Patrol on 2 differ times on las 2 starts yet this is 50/1 and Beach is 8/1 so i going take a dabble on this cracking me some place money Chad Brown took this horse over an he is no ones fool his started off the breeders cup with a 1443 today and jockey is doing well often riding for this trainer and he managed a placer on Significant Form for the trainer today Seventh Heaven is a horse i normally back i noticed Pricewise tipped it and that took some of the value out of it i not happy to take 12/1 on that if drifts back into 20s i will have a bite at that one 50/1 E/W

00:35 - Del Mar - Churchill - So glad when saw you covered us with War Decree Sam because i was torn between two so now i get the best of both worlds savvy pick you got with that Arrogate is a big threat that damn Bobbie Baffert knows this race like back of his hand and he will have that ready but at 9/2 does not excite me O'Brien now that is a man that is interesting me he hates not having something to his ame and he does not have a win in this race yet very rare i have a chance to write up about Churchill because the market does enough writing up on it and always making the odds 1/2 4/9 and so on but now the market is turning its back on this horse why because had a few bad runs did not win last 4 starts so suddenly the market forget how great this was how it is a superstar because won 7 races in a row, well i am not like that i have watched this horse quietly for the past year and admired it even when losing i still sat back and thought i like that lil horse of O'Briens can not wait till i can do a write up on that lil beaut one day i hoped, one man who did not lose confidence was ol Ryan Moore keeps the booking which i like did well at Ascot did not win came 3rd but the market only got selves to blame for making the odds not playable this was only 2l behind Ulysses at the Juddmonte first time Lasix i think it the first for this horse an yet to be tested on the old dirt come on son go get ya win n pay your new type of followers stick them fingers up to the shorts backers who drop ya fast cuz ya cudn give them enough funds to keep supporting ya 20/1 E/W

NICKER OF THE DAY DOUBLE 
14:05 - Wetherby - Graceful Legend 12/1 
14:40 - Wetherby - Colin's Sister 16/1
Bet people thought i would gave this up by now init lool cuz i am bit lazy n give up on stuff easy but not yet i like it bit more now it doubles then i did singles gives me personal excuse to bet on certain horses in a double that maybe i wud not of done if not for the challenge these two are sorts n can get the job done i did say that past few times but did manage a cheeky place in one of the picks Friday night 
GoodLuckEveryone 

364 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:48 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Close with the nicker double sean lol

365 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done sam and sean and you predicted that well sean paid off

366 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Loyalty paid son loyalty paid Bristol de mai

367 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It certainly did you both always big that's horse even when cost money that time fair play I will allow you claim the points for that because all know you back it and your write up says put money on so I will allow that I had a good winner myself today good luck with tonight you two

368 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cheers voodoo but nah want the points kept fair n I did not tip it properly just private bet so won't count that wud put more money on it but did not trust black lion I thut that might stole it but happy wit results

369 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very happy with the Bristol De Mai 

370 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Very happy with the Bristol De Mai 

yep, the name ran a bell, stuck a nicker on it e/w, couldnt remember why, only remembered after i saw thiis lol

but gutted i didnt do my usual singles on seans nickers

and i cashed out a footy bet with 2 mins to go and they go and score, cost me over a 100 nicker   thats why i stopped doing footy bets lol

371 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
wish i had studied this breeders cup thing........some tidy prices doing well, 66-1 for example!

372 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

23:37 - Del Mar - Fanciful Angel -  Chad Brown took this horse over an he is no ones fool his started off the breeders cup with a 1443 today 50/1 E/W
Thanks to reading this i had Chad Brown Good Magic and that just won thanks will put some the winnings from that trying this one now 

373 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:24 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very happy with Bristol De Mai, took a private bet on that also and showed all the last season of sticking to it really helped us today gave the respect bet to Cue Card and ended up covered with the Bristol De Mai win and the small returns from Blacklion placing so thanks for that, that wont be booked checked this month because was private betting but am very happy. I dont think Bristol De Mai end up being the main horse this season after that, you said it perfectly when said time for the young ones to move in and they did that with that race Bristol De Mai and Blacklion took the old timers place but Thistlecrack is the challenge they face now, with Bristol De Mai the older he gets the better he will and is doing, never was a big fan of watching racing always about the money for me but did find myself tuning in for that race and watched with great joy Bristol De Mai and Blacklion fighting it out and when i saw congree pulled i thought just the three then when i saw Cue Card fall i sat and thought to myself goodbye Cue Card it's been fun time to call it a day, summed up when said the money is gone from Cue Card still will have one more run left but no more money to be made from him goodbye Cuecard welcome Bristol De Mai

Done rubbish at the Breeders cup did take a couple private bets for fun on some horses, but nothing for me few horses was a real let down but saying that most of American races are similar stories i find.

Your normal typical Sunday racing but is a few others that stand out that been mentioned on the November thread that i might be interested in but no money put on yet so will be back with write up if i do 

3.15 Cork Raz De Maree - won this race twice looking to get it again this year around not worried about the weights because the claimer covers that here be happy just the place 20/1 EW

1.05 Cork Turbine - everyone who watches my picks knows i always back this and getting tired of it now but it is a case of the day i do not back it then it win we always give a set limit to certain horses like this that we follow and he is so far pretty safe thanks to some places we only started following this horse thanks to Turban the old Mullins horse i got them mixed up and ended up following both and no one really ever noticed lmao 20/1 EW 

Jockey Watch (W.G.D + SINGLES he does well at Huntingdon)

12.40 Huntingdon Eastern Lady 28/1
2.15 Huntingdon The Jugopolist 14/1

374 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:30 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:wish i had studied this breeders cup thing........some tidy prices doing well, 66-1 for example!
Hard to study it because so many the horses are on all sorts of drugs, but the 66 would been easy to pick out because of the Gold in the name all these gold horses seem to run well but never ever do them, problem with that plan for me is i got so use to using set stakes that i find it hard to just go by the name "gold" in this case because ends up costing so much money and i try to have set limit each day especially when two of us taking on bets it adds up but i might start up a small pot for myself just to do something like this "GOLD" "RED" and i am sure some others do well more often than not must all be in the name lol

375 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:34 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:and i cashed out a footy bet with 2 mins to go and they go and score, cost me over a 100 nicker   thats why i stopped doing footy bets lol
Bad luck that is i avoid football betting because no fun in it for me Win lose or Draw does not appeal to me and seems easy money you do not feel like earned it like horse racing if that makes sense it is why i go for the value i like that big gamble and i do not feel i can get that with football betting because only one of three results each time unless you opt for the other markets then you will need to be punting or at least have a clue what you doing which with football i do not i can not name one single footballer   i am looking to branch out my money bit more different ventures the 18+ got me thinking that i need fall back projects just incase the horses stop paying might have learn poker lmao

376 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:41 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just bit of fun lucky 

15:20 - Huntingdon - Kings Temptation 7/1
15:15 - Cork - King's Song 6/1
15:05 - Carlisle - One For Harry 11/2
15:00 - Naas - Swamp fox 9/1  

W.G.B ON THE KINGS 

Nicker Of The Day Double 

14:30 - Carlisle - Waldorf Salad 14/1
14:50 - Huntingdon - Toviere 50/1
GoodLuckEveryone

377 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:52 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Foxy wrote:
@Sean wrote:

23:37 - Del Mar - Fanciful Angel -  Chad Brown took this horse over an he is no ones fool his started off the breeders cup with a 1443 today 50/1 E/W
Thanks to reading this i had Chad Brown Good Magic and that just won thanks will put some the winnings from that trying this one now 

well done foxy, i kept reading how the fave was a sure thing  lol!

magic was the postdata pick

378 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:58 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
hi gang, i need help with this, best way to maximize it

We have an offer just for you.
Place your next bet with us, safe in the knowledge that if it fails to win,
you get your stake back as a Free Bet! (Max refund as a Free Bet 50.00)

It's a limited time only offer, and you must avail by midnight, Friday 10th November  

So place your next bet with us, safe in the knowledge that if it fails to win, we'll refund your stake as a Free Bet!

Terms and Conditions:
1. Promotion offer open to residents of Ireland and the UK who are 18 years or older.
2. This offer is limited to one free bet per person/household only.
3. Applies to your next bet only.
4. Applies to win only - An Each Way bet will not qualify.
5. This promotion applies only to customers who received an email directly from Bruce Betting on Friday 3rd November 2017.
6. Offer expires midnight, Friday 10th November 2017. Any bet placed/settled after such time will not count towards this concession.
7. Any bet(s) placed on a non-runner, push, or void selection will not count as a Qualifying Bet.
8. Free bets will be credited to qualifying customer accounts by midday, the day following the events settlement.
9. Qualifying selection(s) must be at odds of Evs (2.00) or greater.
10. Any bet placed with a free bet will not count as a qualifying bet.
11. The free bet will expire if not used within 7 days.
12. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
13. Free bet must be wagered in full on a selection with odds no greater than 10/1 (11.0) (or cumulative odds for multiple bets) and can be redeemed on win bets only.
14. Free bets are stake non refundable. The free bet stake is not included with any returns and it’s the “winnings” that will be credited to the account. Eg. a 3/1 winner will result in returns of €/£30.
15. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to, any other Bruce Betting promotion or offer (including Price Boosts).
16. The offer applies to bets placed online only.

379 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
place it on the horse your most sure about we try not advising how someone spends money we can only say what we doing maybe try it on Angi Bar Special or one of the O.R.S system horses been ages since they have offered me a free bet lmao

380 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Samantha.dee wrote:place it on the horse your most sure about we try not advising how someone spends money we can only say what we doing maybe try it on Angi Bar Special or one of the O.R.S system horses been ages since they have offered me a free bet lmao
Hope you did Ubik, that was in the O.R.S and The Bar lol

381 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:place it on the horse your most sure about we try not advising how someone spends money we can only say what we doing maybe try it on Angi Bar Special or one of the O.R.S system horses been ages since they have offered me a free bet lmao
Hope you did Ubik, that was in the O.R.S and The Bar lol

sadly not angi, a no bet day for me, been up the hill of tara, but i will be watching!
and well done btw, good to have you back

382 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
13:00 - Southwell - Shaiyzar - well overpriced done well over C&D on last start sugest take the odds now why they last  7/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double 

16:10 - Plumpton - The Game is A Foot 18/1
13:00 - Southwell - Shaiyzar  7/1

Will be more picks jus wanted get these on cuz money prob go to them by time i post it shud do neway 

383 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
will do this just to cover myself, i got my bets ready now well done on your part this month

384 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:14 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:13:00 - Southwell - Shaiyzar - well overpriced done well over C&D on last start sugest take the odds now why they last  7/1 E/W
Losing your touch 8's is best price can get it if you got over to the Hills Sean

385 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:29 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nothing much around for tomorrow 

2.50 Kempton Soldier In Action - Not been seen on the AW for a long time and is 50% over it and the booking of Crowley is eye catching trainer and jockey do well together and both having good winners lately 8/1 EW

4.20 Kempton Presumido - dropping down the weights is a c&d winner 4 times going back to 7f today with Egan back on board 12/1 EW

I saw Voodoo say he was interested in someone writing up about this race, i did have the selection in my double trouble that normally do not write up on so will do this bit which am glad i did because found myself a other bet to try

3.40 Plumpton Ben Arthur - This race on first looks did not excite me, but i did notice lot of the horses winning this over the years are 11y/o horses and the Skeltons seem to have the perfect horse who enjoys the soft going that is set to come to the track and posts ok speeds figures Red Square Revival - Voodoo i noticed you went for this and i think stands chances the trainer and Jockey are doing very well Scudamore is +25.02 and Pipe is +12.98 the problem might be the soft was well beaten on all three starts over soft 26L 46L and 67L which makes me nervous to back something like that poor speed over the soft also but the drop in trip will help also a slight drop in class.Lord Aldervale also has poor form over the soft going and done nothing to really suggest can beat anything here but place chances at least.Ben Arthur was already beaten by Firmount Gent 26L lto and gets 5lbs taken off why Firmount Gent gets 7lb added that is giving this a safe 12lbs won over the soft ground when beating Steel Native so wont find soft ground a problem and gets the help of Bass back in who won at Ffos las on this over soft ground and this done very well on the heavy going 10/1 EW

Jockey Watch

4.00 - Southwell - Eaton Miller 20/1

Double Trouble

3.40 Firmount Gent 4/1
4.10 Quiz Master 7/2

386 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:53 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Blow bit of cash cuz it a shit day for racin means nething can pop up

13:20 - Kempton - Pass Mark - On such a shit day why not punt this horse trainer is pretty savvy they say best watched but on day like day might well pish some cash up the wall and hope for the best is sired by Raven's Pass and gets a good claimer booked in was 9th out of 15 could be anything today 200/1 E/W

13:50 Kemptonton Sheila's Rock 15/2 E/W
need pop out will b back soon wit more n write up zoz

387 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:11 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Nothing much around for tomorrow 

2.50 Kempton Soldier In Action - Not been seen on the AW for a long time and is 50% over it and the booking of Crowley is eye catching trainer and jockey do well together and both having good winners lately 8/1 EW

4.20 Kempton Presumido - dropping down the weights is a c&d winner 4 times going back to 7f today with Egan back on board 12/1 EW

I saw Voodoo say he was interested in someone writing up about this race, i did have the selection in my double trouble that normally do not write up on so will do this bit which am glad i did because found myself a other bet to try

3.40 Plumpton Ben Arthur - This race on first looks did not excite me, but i did notice lot of the horses winning this over the years are 11y/o horses and the Skeltons seem to have the perfect horse who enjoys the soft going that is set to come to the track and posts ok speeds figures Red Square Revival - Voodoo i noticed you went for this and i think stands chances the trainer and Jockey are doing very well Scudamore is +25.02 and Pipe is +12.98 the problem might be the soft was well beaten on all three starts over soft 26L 46L and 67L which makes me nervous to back something like that poor speed over the soft also but the drop in trip will help also a slight drop in class.Lord Aldervale also has poor form over the soft going and done nothing to really suggest can beat anything here but place chances at least.Ben Arthur was already beaten by Firmount Gent 26L lto and gets 5lbs taken off why Firmount Gent gets 7lb added that is giving this a safe 12lbs won over the soft ground when beating Steel Native so wont find soft ground a problem and gets the help of Bass back in who won at Ffos las on this over soft ground and this done very well on the heavy going 10/1 EW

Jockey Watch

4.00 - Southwell - Eaton Miller 20/1

Double Trouble

3.40 Firmount Gent 4/1
4.10 Quiz Master 7/2

we have a match! well 2 actually, Ben Artuhue and red square rivial, although I couldnt get 10-1, only 6-1

3.40 Plumpton Ben Arthur - This race on first looks did not excite me, but i did notice lot of the horses winning this over the years are 11y/o horses and the Skeltons seem to have the perfect horse who enjoys the soft going that is set to come to the track and posts ok speeds figures Red Square Revival - Voodoo i noticed you went for this and i think stands chances the trainer and Jockey are doing very well Scudamore is +25.02 and Pipe is +12.98 the problem might be the soft was well beaten on all three starts over soft 26L 46L and 67L which makes me nervous to back something like that poor speed over the soft also but the drop in trip will help also a slight drop in class.Lord Aldervale also has poor form over the soft going and done nothing to really suggest can beat anything here but place chances at least.Ben Arthur was already beaten by Firmount Gent 26L lto and gets 5lbs taken off why Firmount Gent gets 7lb added that is giving this a safe 12lbs won over the soft ground when beating Steel Native so wont find soft ground a problem and gets the help of Bass back in who won at Ffos las on this over soft ground and this done very well on the heavy going 10/1 E

388 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Feelz like bloody xmas round ea lool 

15:50 - Kempton - Jameerah - putting some set stakes on it is in my f it system but being nothing much going around thought i crack set stakes better on the AW good form on it decent jock crack on 33/1 E/W

16:20 - Kempton - Athassel - Similar story not much to go on so bang set stakes i jus like pishin up money tbh do not feel like had a gamble unless i lose bit of cash or win a big bit of cash good claimer an loves it round Kempton 16/1 E/W

15:0 - Plumpton - Chef D'equipe - interestin horse in france wonder how he will handle bein here lot these French horses send our boys to school worth a cheeky cockle 10/1 E/W

Cheeky Double 14:50 - Dylan Mouth 6/1 + 15:00 Celestial Magic 15/2

Nicker Of The Day Double nothing in rules saying only one a day my game my rules

15:20 - Kempton - Luv U Whatever - would not of done this if was 50/1 but at the current odds worth a cheeky punt was not far behind Ply on c&d running gets 5lb off now silly odds when can get job done will it meh doubt it but too big to pass up on for me money looks good on it 100/1 E/W

15:30 - Southwell - Bury the Evidence - something i am known to do pretty often 100/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

389 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:13:00 - Southwell - Shaiyzar - well overpriced done well over C&D on last start sugest take the odds now why they last  7/1 E/W

Nicker of the day double 

Will be more picks jus wanted get these on cuz money prob go to them by time i post it shud do 
So close but oh so far sean nearly cracked it good challenge for war games I had to laugh I land a win and you go land in a 20/1 had to laugh to myself good competition had a bet on the double got 12 quid back I happy with that

390 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:

Nicker of the day double 

Will be more picks jus wanted get these on cuz money prob go to them by time i post it shud do 
So close but oh so far sean nearly cracked it good challenge for war games I had to laugh I land a win and you go land in a 20/1 had to laugh to myself good competition had a bet on the double got 12 quid back I happy with that

cracking pick, forgot again to do singles duh!

391 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done Sean i thought that was a sure double because of the early rushed posting but had double and single on them so nice returns still just a shame that double did not come in

392 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Very unlucky today with that nicker double but got a good enuf return going to work on my top 6 now for the Melbourne 

14:10 - Wolverhampton - Al's Memory - nice lil horse this one is pretty savvy wen last seen over the c&d came 3rd that day was 2L behind Fire Diamond glad to see the booking of McDonald on board he is on fire with 11 wins in pas 14 day is a lb lighter today an posts savvy speed figures 10/1 E/W

15:15 - Wolverhampton - Filament of Gold - Came 3rd over C&D last week beaten by Arrowzone is dropin a further 1lb and keeping the Marsh booking is a 3 time course winner nothing major but is doing alright 9/1 E/W

Nicker Of The Day Double 

16.45 Kempton Anastazia 20/1 
19:15 Kempton Dutiful Son 16/1
GoodLuckEveryone

393 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.20 Redcar Monte Cinq - Was 3 i liked in this race Kiwi Bay, Stubytuesday and this one Stuby will get the lucky bet and Kiwi can have my nicker of the day bet i best start joining in that now so covered all three in some form of way this is sired by Bushranger which says the step up to 7f will be just what Monte Cinq needs had two good runs at Redcar on last two starts they say he is much better on the AW which might be right but if we look at form over Turf and AW i would say he is yet to really produce that kind of statement 1LB lighter today and gets Norton for the first time booked in he does well at Redcar showing a 12% win rate  that improves to 14% when riding the 3yo horses 14/1 EW

3.55 Redcar Barkston Ash - is dropping right down the weights now is getting conditions that will suit trainer is coming on form now and hoping this will get at least place money 33/1 EW

Lucky 15

1.20 Stubytuesday 12/1 
1.50 Awake my Soul 7/1
3.30 Crazyheart 7/1 
4.10 Norse Light 7/1

Double IT Trouble (found 4 today i really liked and would cost 120 to do the double on all 4 together so played it cheap and went in the lucky all 4 covered do not get it cost 120 to cover all 4 returns are 1748.80 yet to do lucky cost 30 pay is 1504 how does that even add up so not only cheaper to do but returns are only slightly less)

2.35 Elegant Escape 5/1 
2.55 Jan De Heem 11/2 
6.45 Dancecase 4/1
8.15 Snowy Winter 3/1 

Jockey Watch 

4.10 Justice Knight 20/1

Nicker of the day 

Kiwi Bay 33/1

394 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:54 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done today Sam and killer blow again on that Nicker double Sean bet other probably win now lol

395 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Annoying init but adds up to me war bets so i happy 

Write up later just going over races looking for overpriced horses for tomorrow

12:35 - Nottingham - Milan Reef 6/1
14:15 - Nottingham - Green Door 11/1
15:10 - Chepstow - Waterloo Warrior 7/1
19:10 - Kempton - London Grammar 10/1

396 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.50 Nottingham Jabbarockie - won over C&D and beat Awsome Allan who just went onto win today and the start before that 7/1 EW

3.00 Musselburgh Jonny Delta - does well on this course and is dropping right down the weights going to do well here i feel 12/1 EW

3.20 Nottingham Kodimoor/Amibious Icarus  - Richard Guest does well in this race winning it twice problem is horse was only racing today (Tuesday) so might be withdrawn if so money back no problems and Kodimoor stays in play both stand a chance in this race 9/1 + 10/1 EW

Double Trouble was losing lot of money because one always let it down and so on today the lucky 15 done well both of them i think it is worth the extra ten each time to find the four instead of the two that is how me and Sean are going to do it anyway we always look for ways to earn money and if find one way is losing we change it and we hit personal limit on double trouble now, if something is broke fix it never stick to what is costing money and that was

New Logo for this because i fancy something fresh 

Horse4men

12.45 Buckled 3/1
12.55 Classico Dais 4/1
2.00 Thisonetime 15/2
2.15 Clem Fandango 5/1

Jockey Watch 

4.15 Itsamanslife 25/1 

Trainer watch have not forgot the trainer she is new and not got many horses to train so not many rides but am checking daily 

£ Nicker $ of the  Day £ 

2.35  Chepstow Waitinonasunnyday 66/1

397 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I saw what u said in ze leader board fing n i jus takin it all serious cuz love this time of year for racing so spend lot of hours readin into stuff an motivates me to look into racing av good bad days but enjoyin it again now between Nov - March love the racin an up against good competition wit Voodoo so i need try bein savvy n stayin one step ahead i cant afford to fall far behind against a player like him cuz e takes 3 bets a day mostly n that cud turn me proper over if i not careful n fall 2 far behind specially when his known to land 20/1 shots in his 3 or 4 bets  

Singles

12:35 - Nottingham - Milan Reef - she is not beaut but she is alrite type of horse handles the soft ground n gets a rise in the weights so they banged on the 5lb claimer and that should be enought to help her grab a cheeky win 6/1 E/W 

14:15 - Nottingham - Green Door - if you followed us at Goodwood you would of seen this grabbing us a cheeky lil place Gracious John won this last year and can so again but think we can get bit of place money out of this should be winning races like this easy but meh the claimer booked in gives 7lb to this and he did ride Bahamian Heights 25/1 to a win at start of Novemeber worth a got at the tradin odds 11/1 E/W 

15:10 - Chepstow - Waterloo Warrior - i am expecting Tizzard to land a double today expectin n gettin is two diff things in this game init runs his best here not beaten far out on last start and should be ready today Scudamore will have this gliding in either winning or gliding in shame 7/1 E/W

19:10 - Chepstow - London Grammar - takes a small step in trip and drop in class won over this course in April she is a tidy enuf horse bradley gave her a good run at Chepstow and she is weighted similar to her win here but with the 5lb claims also top speed here which is always good to see 10/1 E/W

Lucky 15 (Group money saving but can be used for singles if you like i have privately hence the write ups but leave that up to u lot how want do it but if want save money do the lucky i done both lucky and singles we on a lil money savin mission stage init)

20:10 - Kempton - New Rich - lto was over C&D beaten 4L was 4th that day and is keeping the Bishop booked yet to land any real blows but the return to the AW and step up in trip seemed to of helped on last start and gets a further 2lb nocked off for this was coming off a 4month break then and why not a massive run was good enough for me to give it a cheeky bet only problem is Binky Blue but i got that covered in the WGD so i be happy if either clocked up init 6/1 E/W

12:55 - Chepstow - Hollow Park - i have taken a likin to Katy Prices horses and have done a write up on her in the past she is stepping this up in trip today worth a punt her other horse out today is done already because of Ben Poste ride Balkinstown is of interest with a local trainer 11/1 E/W

15:00 - Musselburgh - Wot a Shot - Nice little race this is and going try a cheeky cover for you sam Jonny Delta gets a habit of being a let down this was 2nd to captain felix at hunts the claimer booked in is 23% and trainer is 23%posts good speed and like many in field is hit and miss could be a hit day 10/1 E/W

14:00 - Chepstow - Muffins for Tea - Trying to be clever and puttin a shots into it a very good on who can fill out the profits might all go rong but meeh a tizzard horse who is not half bad dont think many need much of a write up on this one 4/1 E/W

My W.G.D - forgot how many tickets got left if i go over let me know -

18:40 - Kempton - Rydan 5/1
20:10 - Kempton - Binky Blue 8/1

Tizzard Patent 

two above plus Flaming Charmer 9/1 E/W

Nicker Of The Day Double

15:00 - Musselburgh - King's Wharf 12/1
18:40 - Kempton - Elysian Fields 11/1

Still sticking with it, two other decent horses at decent prices who can do it one day going get the double probably take 2 year this tho init 
GoodLuckEveryone

398 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
great to see a few matches

Flaming Charmer 9/1 E/W

15:00 - Musselburgh - Wot a Shot - Nice little race this is and going try a cheeky cover for you sam Jonny Delta gets a habit of being a let down this was 2nd to captain felix at hunts the claimer booked in is 23% and trainer is 23%posts good speed and like many in field is hit and miss could be a hit day 10/1 E/W

14:00 - Chepstow - Muffins for Tea - Trying to be clever and puttin a shots into it a very good on who can fill out the profits might all go rong but meeh a tizzard horse who is not half bad dont think many need much of a write up on this one 4/1 E/W

2.50 Nottingham Jabbarockie - won over C&D and beat Awsome Allan who just went onto win today and the start before that 7/1 EW

but sorry Sam, my weight watcher beat Buckled

399 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM

Horse4men

12.45 Buckled 3/1
12.55 Classico Dais 4/1
2.00 Thisonetime 15/2
2.15 Clem Fandango 5/1

Good money back on that trebled the stake so think you right about this way instead the doubles

400 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:51 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol, if i had been sentimental I would tipped Paddy the Oscar, fair play to him

401 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
voodoo tipped it and a other good winner i had it becuase follow all on here

402 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:voodoo tipped it and a other good winner i had it becuase follow all on here

you a rich clever girl then!!! Shame its wasted on shoes and botox 

i always forget to follow someone who wins! 

403 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
19:45 - Chelmsford - Lunar Deity - 16/1

Write up later on it going try that each night now early ones i personally think are overpriced that waz only one i could find tonight that looked well overpriced

404 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:43 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bit lazy tonight because tired, will come back tomorrow with some more because not looked fully into the cards tonight so will be back with the nicker of the day pick etc 

3.55 Newbury Cuddles McGraw trainer and jockey doing so well and have a very good strike rate at this course can see this at least placing today 12/1 EW

5.45 Chelmsford First Drive the Queen owns this horse and with the tax evasion she is doing can see her demanding this wins so stops people like us minding personally i feel she done nothing wrong i always avoid paying tax when i can lol ran a good race lto she gets first time visor today first drive not the queen 12/1 EW

Horse4men

2.55 Cut the corner 8/1
3.45 Urban Kode 8/1
4.05 Imperial Nemesis 5/1
7.15 Petite Jack 5/1 

Jockey Watch

1.30 Lucca Lady 4/1
3.10 Flichity 100/1 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum: