S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 11]

301 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it is against the law to sexually harass women now so i am going to take notes of every sexual comment made towards women on here going form a womens right movement and be the spokeswoman for them

302 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
If you two carry on like this we going leave the SAS and move to 18+ full time ok   only messing xx

303 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

Nicker of the Day  15:00 - Aintree - Smad Place 18/1

Feel bad classing this as bein a race stealer if wins because really rate this horse and think it looks well good all white this one an is a beaut an is a shock to class a Henny winner to be a race stealer but been a let down since do not get me wrong does run his races but just not given what was expected which is such a shame n felt guilty wen only put a nicker on it felt like i turned my back on a old friend and i already can see some of the jokes now comin about should been traffic fluid in this position but this one just not been payin me money and i do back it all the time meeh i do really like this horse but i think i making the right call
GoodLuckEveryone 
I noticed this year i missed the jumps i use to prefer flat but was nothing you could really talk about this season in flats yet you get a bond with horses like Smad place and can say plenty more so i converted to a jumps person now only because the flat was so rubbish this year not one single horse other than maybe Winter stood out

304 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Trainer watch (not his best track so to save money EW patent please)

1.00 Jennys Day 40/1
1.35 Friary Gold 50/1 
2,10 Farm the rock 14/1
Very good pay out this was thank you

305 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote: 

Feel bad classing this as bein a race stealer if wins because really rate this horse and think it looks well good all white this one an is a beaut an is a shock to class a Henny winner to be a race stealer but been a let down since do not get me wrong does run his races but just not given what was expected which is such a shame n felt guilty wen only put a nicker on it felt like i turned my back on a old friend and i already can see some of the jokes now comin about should been traffic fluid in this position but this one just not been payin me money and i do back it all the time meeh i do really like this horse but i think i making the right call
GoodLuckEveryone 

quality tipping fella, thanks

306 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:
@Sean wrote:

GoodLuckEveryone 
i bet that hurt Sean but on a plus you broke the nicker of the day challenge finally that must leave a bitter taste ouch ouch 

307 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:14 pm

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
just got in missed smad place well done..

308 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
he only put £1 on it so i do not think he be thinking well done to himself  about £200 missed out on because you turned your back on it and sided with Traffic Fluide 

309 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
no i appy with that got war game points cracked nicker of the day an nice return on my stake for it all adds up an well done Sam because that is why i av a cover buddy cuz she jus left me feelin happy now that horse just won loooool

310 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:

3.25 Galway Kylecrue - trainer is very confident on this and the 5lb claimer could be enough to get this winning today first time over distance 9 wins over heavy or soft ground 16/1 EW

with help from nick scram an sam it makes my error all the better to take put that in ya pipe n smoke it kelly loooool

311 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol but i follow it all anyway so you two win i win so i do not care lol you and Sam broke the war game £100 mark now i think and i only put the £1 each way on Smad place because i follow it exactly how write it out for us so i lost out myself so am only messing ok lol

312 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
we needed a day like that because we was slipping into havin go for emergency pot so came at rite time for us that did weird cuz tracker and 18+ are ahead and not sure what expansion are doing at moment we only ones actually letting our own books down well was

313 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yes but i missed out on 18+ other day so you and Sam are lucky because can arrange it around end of the month think of me i have arrange it bit different think that is why Sam was not happy with us because she got try figuring it all out 

314 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:no i appy with that got war game points cracked nicker of the day an nice return on my stake for it all adds up an well done Sam because that is why i av a cover buddy cuz she jus left me feelin happy now that horse just won loooool

oh i thoguht it was a proper SAS bet so did ten e/w on it!

only put quid on scrams though

315 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Shows you do not read the write up properly Will it says in his write up he only put a pound on it and it is under the title NICKER OF THE DAY which means £1 so you got lucky but it just means you get extra spending money come book check so means you can spend that on what you like now 

316 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nice one UBIK nah anything under nicker of the day means i only bang a nicker ew on it and that was veh lucky cuz i normally not manage to win nicker of the day first time i av eva won that

317 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Be serious now Sean what you think of Traffic Fluide this season can you go back to your little write ups after certain horses like that do not win

318 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i will be writin up on that tonite my views now the jumps r back i will be doin them sort of stuff neway cuz i got more passion for jumps so av plenty more 2 comment after so yes will b saying what i think on that later did come 4th and for first start back that is ok but like i say will be giving my honest view on it later

319 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:nice one UBIK nah anything under nicker of the day means i only bang a nicker ew on it and that was veh lucky cuz i normally not manage to win nicker of the day first time i av eva won that

i never really known what a nicker was, just summat kelly wears sometimes!

if it was in the nicker section i wouldnt have done it but cos it was in here i did

and yeah i dont read them anymore, just trust and bet, so that and sams im very happy!

plus i did set stake on ay ay charlie cos i matched that with karen and it placed

320 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
nicker is old scottish saying when use go horse racing and cockney use it often for meaning pounds so being horse racing forum it a play on words nicker of the day (pound a day) (stealing races outsiders Nicker (steal) it is pretty clever if you learn the word originally to do with horse racing from around 1870's 

"The OED says it's origin is unknown, but suggests it could be originally horse racing slang and the first quotation from 1871 is in this context"

"One of the other meanings of nicker is a neigh or neighing sound, originally Scottish, and imitative of horses or donkeys, and is from at least the 17th century. It also meant a laugh or a snicker"

"nicker - a pound (£1). Not pluralised for a number of pounds, eg., 'It cost me twenty nicker..' "

321 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You and Sam are a 61/1 team in October i be expecting 100/1 in November

322 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:we only ones actually letting our own books down well was
Lmao we actually at a loss from our starting pot but still got 20 days left so we need to get something good out we had a good day but not a good overall month Mike is going keep up the expansion he said with the trebles so i not going pull that pot he enjoys doing that he just does not like the weekends so he be keeping that going tracker is doing well and the 18+ well that is certainly holding own i thought we would of had to pull a pot end of the month but by looks they all doing ok other than ours 

323 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:01 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Traffic Fluide 

The not yet lost horse

I will be sticking with this for a couple of more runs, i really think we have yet to see him at his best, Gary Moore has been quoted in saying he will slowly build this one up he is in no rush at all to make this one bang out win after win  u think this one was proper shoved in the deep end quick. i am really thinking this is just a lazy horse racing too late one minute he is putting effort in the next he cant b bothered then again he goes and tries the problem is we all laugh about this one but his never really been shown up last season and on his return back this season was a good race he gave again he is only 7 and these french horses are always annoyin at first on British soil.

The problem is if he keeps running like he does the handicapper is never going to lay off this horse ever he went from running off 125 put into 160 i be pretty pissed off to if i had to carry a extra 35lb all the time and no real ease up on him because he does actually run well.

I think the trainer is playing it well the long game "i want to have a slow build up as i think he's a special horse, there is no pressure to run and he's exciting for the future" is a couple of quotes from him.

Since i followed him he has only run 6 times in a year so not like he is costing us a bomb you be thanking me when he is bangin in wins and any doubters on that look at Holly Bush Henry loyalty will pay off with this horse in a big way because the market will give up like did with Holly and it will return more money than it will cost us following it i not in this game to turn a fast bit of money it is something i enjoy n willin to invest in and that is just what this horse is for me an investment it will pay me back i have confidence in that one. That makes this the not yet lost horse for me.

Shame i did not have the confidence in Smad Place, take a look at the if i just remained loyal today would been a different story with that horse ah would of returned more than i spent followin it meeh 

Always remember about this horse it can say it beat Douvan if not anything else lol not many trainers can say that bout their horses at the moment but then again not many different trainers raced horses against that horse...mehh loool *pop shot*

Right time to sort out tonights horses coming up a write up on who i think is the Henny winner and what should be betting on the Anti i was spot on last time and got a great price so fingers crossed but them races are not my main goal like always it is the grand national i cracked the nicker of the day today finally jus need to crack that god damn national init

324 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:47 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will trust you with it and keep backing it only just like winding you up about it lol and your very right about Holly Bush Henry and like you said not like it cost us lot with it being lightly raced, could just be needing a run or twenty lmao sorry had say it lol 

Think our branch out was best idea we ever did you know, i am always on look out for new ideas and think i found one but going to keep eye on it for a few weeks ghost writing before let you know, i am going to take up the O.R.S pot again from where it left off Nick had some good winners from that today so going start doing it again now was always a good money maker that was looking forward to 2018 i got a good feeling going be a great year with all the extra sections we have taken on can only get bigger and better i think you know can feel it in air is going be a special year if stay disciplined when i sit typing this time next year we will see. Already done the spreadsheets out will send you a copy in moment so you can keep it up to date but still keep book written because computers go wrong  

You know what i been waiting for all year The Christmas Grotto so loved playing that sad i know but was fun not knowing what my pick was going to be even though 8 out of 10 times i got the Scrooge bet was very fun, and have waited all year for it lmao 

3.25 Redcar Mitchum - today seems a day that horses could be finally winning this is one of them dropping right down the weights with this claimer and great speed acts on ground 8/1 EW

4.00 Redcar Tan - was always going to be one of them horses you love to hate i think being a French horse steps up in trip and gets a good jockey on board 12/1 EW

4.10 Leicester Wordismybond - we a forgiving bunch around here and it often paid off for us so lets forgive this one on last start did not get a great run of things and i thought would of won that last start the Perretts do well i think when watching the winners they get 9/1 EW

3.15 Ayr Letemgo - really dropped down the weights today gets a good claimer booked in is getting a new trainer now so am hoping he will of managed to work out a quick race for this one 25/1 EW

1.35 Galway Sutton Manor - not sure if was this horse or a horse with a similar name but i am sure i read somewhere this is a horse to follow Cooper booked in and is a Elliot horse i am hoping it was this horse i read about read so much stuff i forget where it was 11/1 EW

2.55 Galway Ard Cregg - not beaten far out lto not had a win for a very long time but that never puts me off posts some good speed ratings around here and is 6lb lighter than when last won so can do it today 10/1 EW

Double Trouble 

12.30 Give em a Clump 11/2
3.55 Dinaria Des Obeaux 11/8

325 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Yeh i goin spice it up this year n mix it with tipsters from here + racingpost tipsters + some new ideas on the scrooge bets and so on done a good turn over last christmas so going b fun init 

13:55 - Leccy - Home cummins - bet the connections be cumming if she finally won today keeps placing pretty annoyin tbh got lot of time for Fanagon and done lot for us over this season so not in habit of knocking people who win me money owe us nothing now they had one win on 16th which we did not back was our own fault and winners since been far too short for us so it feels like not done much but they still doing ok it is just we not really been backing anything of theirs for one reason or other Hanagan is 5 places on this out of 8 she has been running really well so could be hit and miss today 9/1 E/W

14:15 - Redcar - Theglasgowwarrior - comes bottom of the weights an looks almost a sure placer type of horse odds r in my favor of crackin out a cheeky place on this one savvy jock n trainer not the type to be caught nappin y i feel odds r in my way is cuz last 6 starts placed 4 times 223294 prob time to get a sneaky lil win they alway crop up every now n again these tpe they proper gambler horses 16/1 E/W 

14:50 - Redcar - Mighty Bond - this would of made it to the nicker double but not when at Redcar it gets a cheeky dabble runs so well here and often places steps up in trip and loves the soft ground well worth placer chances 66/1 E/W

Nicker of the day E/W double 

13:20 - Gawdawlpalin 11/1 
15:25 - Gaelic Wizard 9/1 

waited a year to finally work on this nicker double gets better now because the returns get bigger for the nicker Be ironic is top tug turns me over in the first one because that was the first nicker winner on this forum that be irony ah i like both of these horses and could of sided with two easier picks but i will get no satisfaction of completing the double if was smaller odds you only need to get 20/1 double to win it but i rather try getting 80/2 + double then i can be happy to say done the double challenge so all will be 8/1+ horses for me personally Gawdawlpalin can win this but will be classed has a stealer in my eyes and Gaelic Wizard if very frustrating and with recent form people would argue if that won it stole the race if we be level bout it 

Remember on £1.00 E/W on these 
GoodLuckEveryone

326 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Leicester Edge - was not interested in this one last night at the odds and did have a back up for no runners but now i saw the price drift on this i will take this today drops in distance and can at least place 32121 My Girl Maisie was putting me off last night on this one both was short odds now the drift it is a value bet to try 9/1 EW 

327 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
Nicker of the day E/W double 
waited a year to finally work on this nicker double gets better now because the returns get bigger 
I have been waiting for this also because can get some real big money for small prices now upping the risks can not wait to get to 3 can you imagine the returns for only £2 

328 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh jus took quick lk at results taking hits all over today init lool

329 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not our finest hour lmao just move on for tomorrow now and hope for a better day

330 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:uble Trouble 
12.30 Give em a Clump 11/2
3.55 Dinaria Des Obeaux 11/8
I still stick to this and would not of changed it but Topmeup is so annoying and wish put that in this bit but everytime we have backed that let us down yet everytime we do not bother it goes and wins lol 

Last day of War Games then Semi Finals, can not wait for that bit think i be going against Voodoo but i might be leading by tomorrow because you had few lost bets and my places might of made me lead that now so then i be against Luana which i do like thought of either will be good competition and we get to play with doubles this time around so will be interesting game changers that will be.

Will move on to look for tomorrow now a day we can forget about i think accept the bad day could been lot worse managed to grab back some money just not enough to make a profit on our part we will have to go for that emergency part if tomorrow does not bring us luck

331 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Feeling bit tired tonight so early for me, Sean be on later with some more picks plus the trainer watch and so on just extra tired so done my write ups alreadys will look again in the morning last day of war games before Semi Finals so want to try getting a few more good bets in because lot of overpriced horses and some good shorts i wont mind doing in doubles x

3.55 Chepstow Grams and Ounces - this was one of the very first bets on Nicker of the day so always hold some form of loyalty with this horse i am not expecting a win here but am expecting to get the place out of this again here ran very well at Exeter when going back over hurdles and she is well down in the weights she also does well running here 12/1 EW

5.40 Wolverhmpton Comrade in arms - keeps standing out to me all night this one and just one of them sort of bets you just have to do because only sit thinking after wish i did no real reason other than that feeling we all get when going over a card and you see a horse and you think that is going to win today only trouble with that feeling is when you back them they do not win when you think no last one never won when had that feeling so you do not back it and they win catch 22 really 10/1 EW

1.05 Catterick Tan did go to back yesterday NR shame stood better chance i thought but is a class 6 race so drop in class for this one maybe they thought better here than today 7/1 EW

Lucky 15 horses i like but not trust saves money

1.35 Chocolat Noir 10/1 
2.00 Clondaw Rigger 12/1
2.10 Al Khan 16/1
2.40 Ingleby Hollow 7/1

Double Trouble

2.10 Worlds his Oyster 9/2
3.15 Chickenfortea 7/2

332 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:28 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lightweight Sam lool soon i think it is time for us to vs Timeform remember the racing post slaughter i do not think we will have a easy time of it against timeform they savvy older people who run that old morals and their tipsters are veh savvy so will be fun we do that soon when bored one week init was no trainer horses but was 4 ben poste horses worth a crack, roll on tomorrow we will find out who we going against i fink u might be leadin now sam i not worked it out n Kelly makin us wait till tomorrow night which is fine wit me i cud jus work it out but rather wait makes it bit more exciting be like ze main event of my day tomorow loool but i do think on the final day u managed to hit the top spot took u a month but ya prob did it with them placers meeh and i did take on similar amount of bets tonight cuz the jockey horses count for both so we got same points deducted tonite so if i was u if u do have more bets and not really confident just say they not war game bets or we can do the night ones final 7 picks or sumin then it be a battle to the very end because noticed Voodoo went all out on his bit lool and Luana back tomorrow i sure Kelly said so no doubt she goin try sneak some in before end of nite init meeh still very open field good luck all for it 

14:10 - Catterick - Our Charlie Brown - A hard race but not for the reasons of good horses simply because the horses r so hit n miss this being one boots and spurs and so on u get the idea this was 8l behind B&S that day but not bothered about that because we all no that horse is so random was unbeaten here over c&d till that day so can be forgiven trainer doing well n ze jockey sullivan is cracking 4 wins 2 places on this out of 8 starts is some horses in here i like happy hammer is a other 20/1 E/W 

19:10 - Wolves - Omotesando - going back over the AW is a savvy bit of work deffo wen it over a course he was only beaten a neck by good nos why they thut be clever then quickly put it on turf but i think trainer saw sense when pulled from last race on turff it he is a c&d winner couple years back bangin off 6l clear 10/1 E/W

14:40 - Catterick - Only orsefoolsies - i really thut shit when saw this coming second lto thinkin i missed it like the name an horse an never really felt like putting money on it often was beaten a neck at the course last time out and steps up in trip is racing against Jan Smuts but i not stupid if i see a other horse in the race i can skip past horses i like if i think they can be beaten Jan Smutts gets the respect bet in the nicker double plus a cheeky couple of quid on it for a personal bet always rate that horse just think this be the one to beat it i say that like Jan Smuts is unbeatable pmslooool 9/1 E/W

Remember that tester was running with the 100/1 placer 4 came up today zo jus banging them in a E/W lucky otherwise it cost lot of money that not happy waste for testing something out easy to ignore for now 

13:15 - Cheps - Sprogzilla - 33/1 
14:20 - Cheps - Hartside - 20/1
16:10 - Bango - Broke Away - 40/1 
18:40 - Wolves - Thorntoun Lady - 33/1

Jockey Ben Poste Lucky 15 (note to kelly remem if any these four win the points are split with Sam for war games because joint jockey follow)

14:00 - Bango - Clondaw Rigger - 12/1 
14:20 - Bango - Bold Duke - 6/1
15:35 - Bango - Celer El Audax - 100/1
16:10 - Bango - Johnny Yuma - 16/1

Nicker of the Day Double

12.55 - Bango - Doc Carver - 50/1 
14:40 - Catterick - Jan Smuts -  33/1 E/W

Well no one can say i am trying to win this the easy way init, really enjoy doing this bit again now it something different trying to break, think Doc Carv is a good horse so can not understand the odds on it tbh might be because it wit a stable that is not well known i be even happy if that placed big drop in trip weird move when think cracked out a win and couple places over the 3m but meeh i not a trainer so cant judge his motives trainer did have a 14/1 winner last week. Jan Smuts well deserves the respect bet always for me i be happy with two places 
GoodLuckEveryone

333 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:11 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
silly question, but whats a "tight track" and is there a list of them?

334 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:19 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Tight track is basically all turns and ups and downs with no real straight part

335 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
So be a slow race because they build speed on the straight parts

336 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
soyou not going want a big horse going over it they want a galloping track with long straight to build speed sorry on phone because out so hard type full explanation

337 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Doc carver is a tracker horse ran very well shame about the bump would not of won but ran well

338 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
My weight watches 25-1 winner st john Henry!!

339 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done will sean Sam scram and nick 25/1 and 20/1 winner in here and in 18+ And wills weightwatchers

340 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done all mentioned but extra well done sean for the write up on that brave picking goin get against a horse in the field who was 8l clear last time out

341 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Might be worth checking out my we. Had 3 winners and a place already

And well done all else. No need fir emergency funds!!

342 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:43 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Wish was the case but that didn even touch yesterday n today for us so still risk of us hitting the emergency fund for us two anyway the other pots are tidy just our own ain't we still at a loss this month not much so a 20/1 win looks savvy but the numbers don't lool

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

343 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Tight track is basically all turns and ups and downs with no real straight part

thanks sam, i read somewhere that top weights do better at tight courses, and what youve said explained it

344 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Going be delayed tonight forgot it was holloween means stupid kids at my door distracting me

345 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Going be delayed tonight forgot it was holloween means stupid kids at my door distracting me

sometimes you frighten me kelly!

346 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well I mixed sweets in that is yuk taste like snot and fish see if that keep them away next year

347 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:49 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote: 
18:40 - Wolves - Thorntoun Lady - 33/1

GoodLuckEveryone
Good winner was tempted

348 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Congratulations Sean that certainly would of made you break the £100 mark for War Games well done

349 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ended the challenge in style Sean, only fitting i guess you lead most the month good one

Not put money on these so going post them here just to end the war games challenge 

7.10 Zenovia 9/2
7.40 Outback Blue 14/1
8.10 Lucky Ellen 11/2

350 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:13 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Had a feeling that would happen you know thought i would of won it lmao 

2.00 Nottingham Rydan - Gets good ground today came 3rd on last start dropping in weight and grade today Gary Moore sends two here i think this will be the best chance tough race Eurato is 222313 so looks a safe placer for people 12/1 and Saved by the Bell is Seans nicker of the day double horse which also stands a big chance a few do here 11/1 EW

1.20 Taunton Ladies Dancing - very open field you can get a pin and pick this type but i do like Ladies dancing placed on last two runs 12/1 EW

3.40 Fakenham Turban - anyone who follows knows by now i always try backing this try because is annoying one day he will win he is still sulking because had to leave Mullins only time it manages a win was at silly odds in a 3 horse race is dropping in class so we will see good cover i feel for Seans pick (which he aint put up yet it is That's the deal) 12/1 EW

Lucky 15 

1.30 Maratha 5/1
3.50 Generous Chief 5/1
4.20 The Kvilleken 17/2
6.10 Bluesbreaker 7/1

Jockey Watch 

4.20 Whisky Baron 14/1 E/W

Double Trouble (all will be W.G.D 18 left)

3.50 Taunton Leg Lock Luke 11/4
4.00 Nottingham Rock on Dandy 6/1

351 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meeh i got lucky kid tha waz all i thut u ad it was luck on my side the tables showed that all month remem voodoo and luana was leadin an i was bottom at one stage just my good luck came wen needed be completely diff outlook this month u might even make it to top of the board loooooool 

Note to Kel - Ben Poste Jockey is both of us havin that for war games just both not goin post it up cause some our followerz take it has meanin put bet on twice wish i was jokin......

13:40 - Fakenham - Gin and Tonic - G'n'T is becomin popular business now lot of the young ens are drinking this an is earnin the market billions weird that how trends change amongst the young i do not mind the Gin it is the tonic i can not stand init sometimes u just got to take a punt and this is a punt u think tiz waz not a bad lil horse at one time was not cutting it over chase but now returns to the hurdles i am interested in it gets a decent jockey in moore on board not ryan the other one he is 19% havin had 6 winners already came 6 here when last seen hurdling and is the only C&D winna show up riskeh but worth a cheeky cockle 20/1 E/W

15:40 - Fakenham - That's the Deal - i thought this would been bangin off the fav tbh strange how it is now u look at hunts lto made entire race and won by 9l under the jockey we following Ben Poste 25/1 done well for out patent that day drop back slightly in trip wont be issue wont over C&D by 3L that day also with Edwards booked in price surely wont last 7/1 E/W

14:30 - Nottingham - Fantasy Keeper - use to follow these Appleby/Mullen combo use pull out some savvy odds proper pair these two good act to follow looks a savvy horse deffo wen goin over notts does pretty savvy 7/1 E/W

Got a interest in Keanes horses tomorrow really stand a chance Overcoming i threw in punting that Lyons and Keane will get a decent treble in serious punt for the group this is make sure you take the bet  bit worried because after placed the bet i took look at speed tipster on ATR i often check it after placing bets so not put off n noticed e popped in a nap on Gold Struck in the 20:40 race n e is pretty savvy 

Lucky 31 

17:40 - Dun - Overcoming 7/1
18:40 - Dun - Artistic Melody 5/1
19:10 - Dun - Melisandre 11/2
20:10 - Dun - Creative Talent 17/2
20:40 - Dun - Ben Rumson 9/4

Nicker of the Day Double 

14:00 - Nottingham - Saved by the Bell 14/1 
18:55 - Kempton - Tetradrachm 16/1

W.G.D Bet might wel ah 

I could win my Nicker double challenge with these two got good feelin bout them both capable of pulling it off for me oh why on earth did i just not put our charlie and Thournton Lady together in this bit i av been asking myself all nite Our Charlie was confident on n Lady thut stood chances but i also rated Hartside more than i did lady so would not of even thut bout mixing the two in this last nite meeeeh but these two i pretty confident on at least placing with probably saved by the bell letting me down now i think on it hopin wont take me a year to crack the nicker double that is for sure it should actually be easier because can take shorter odds long has it pays above 40/1 which is wa 2 6/1 init but then i thut that with a singles bet meeh 
GoodLuckEveryone

352 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Sneaked in some points on that double Sam I noticed lol

353 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will see how tomorrow goes then will need to find something special soon for this 

3.30 Lingfield The Gay Cavalier - a horse that is run so much that it seems like such a long time since last had a win but it was only in June but since then had 15 starts so hard to know when to time it right for this horse what made it stand out tonight is the return to Lingfield this was where last won over C&D is better weighted this time around and gets Osborn in 33/1 EW

3.10 Sedgfield Mister Don - you want annoying horses then turn to Mister Don reminds me of the weightfordave horse you keep waiting and never wins this one had 4 good runs 3222 and surely needs to get someone a win now and with form like that simply means one thing weights added on annoying only reason i giving it a chance is the huge step up in trip when over similar distance was only beaten under a L by Boric the odds are decent also 12/1 EW

7.55 Chelmsford Logi - i like Richard Guest he won me so much money over the year ran very well LTO with Makin booked in was only beaten a small head been a NR last two starts since so hoping shows today 10/1 EW

8.30 - Chelmsford - Born to Finsish - i need to back it again placed for us lto will like the AW much better hoping for a drift then a win slight risk so win only bet for this to be worth the pay out 6/1 EW

Double Trouble (17 left)

12.15 Bubble and Squeak 5/1
3.35 Laid Back Luke 5/1

354 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:52 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
First two r also my W.G.D + First three W.G.T (treble) 16 left

21:00 - Chelms - All or nothing - suitably named horse init because does jus that in the races only c&d winner in ze field tho dropped in weith since tha run an this is bottom of the barrel class 7 n if Paddy n Sheperd can not land this then they in trouble an might well just get rid because they have a 50% strike rate wen workin here the worry comes from Sir Harry we all no how appleby is wen it comes to sudden improvers when they go under his wing so that is certainly one to be keepin a eye on but stickin with this 8/1 E/W

13:30 - Ling - Easy Tiger - was torn here between this n Alfred Hutchinson sided with this one had a savvy lil run on last start and pulls out some good work ea McDonald is bangin off a 16% hit rate having had 9 winners think we catchin this horse at his best now 11/2 E/W

15:30 - Ling - Choral Clan - a interesting filler to use for the treble but same time a good singles bet to have on the nose will be a fun race to watch this 9/2 OTN

15:10 - Sedge - Buachaill Alainn - the bowen boys r noones foolz they wont be caught napping again this horse was doing well before last start they want this race and they are going to take it he won it last year n drops in weights for it this year theirs for the takin 9/1 E/W 

15:00 - Clonmel Head Turner - Interestin type this one she is a great horse i personally think so anyway Pat Fahey speaks well of this one an he knows wha he is talkin bout when comes to the ol jumps game gets in at a great weight Pat Fahy sends out a couple today but this is the one that caught the eye would of made the F System but i wanted a set stake bet on this one because rate it just that lil bit higher than i wud a F horse shame i did not think that wit ze one that won today but that remains a F horse it jus wont be making the grade for me this one jus about gets a nod only because of the trainer and the record at Clonmel 33/1 E/W

Jockey watch Ben Poste 

13:40 - Stratford - Brockton Gandt 100/1 

Does very well at Stratford shows a £61 profit 23 placers 6 winners out of 77 rides so to show a big profit like that suggests odds must been pretty high

Nicker of the Day Double 

£8 spent so far trying to break the challenge

15:40 - Sedgefield Visage Blanc 16/1
15:35 - Clonmel - After Aspen 16/1

Both decent enough horses worth a crack at if this one fails i going to lower my expectations on the odds for this to around maybe two 10/1 - 16/1 horses shame because been a few high odds on this site i could of doubled up from on this part typical that init i will not count that i cracked the challenge until i got 2 winners placers will be nice but wont count 

Just a cheeky bit of fun below for me 

Nicker of the day 
15:50 - Stratford - Lined With Silver - going to have a punt on this one if the others fuck it up then he wins his ze only horse with chase experience n u think the others never really done anything special to say they goin be easy chase debut winners not going set stake this one just a cheeky nicker will return good money on this being a win only race i be appy with a ton for a quid 100/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum