S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

251 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
MIght be worth lookin at some of the higher oddz today 

16:30 - Thurles - Cantlow - A other here with a place shout form when seen before April was 11232 rather take my chances for some cheeky e/w money than on monksland that is for sure 33/1 E/W

16:25 - Carlisle - Presented - does well in this race coming close to winning it couple years back some near misses on last few starts bit overpriced when u think stands at least a place chance did give a bad run lto so might just be putting the market off 33/1 E/W

19:15 - Chelmsford - Himalayan Queen - they droppin this one back over 7f today with a claimer booked in givin her a 7lb claim is a previous course winner tha was crackin on 6f on the AW shame because that was ridden by a other claimer Sophie Killoran she was fit as but she threw her toys out the pram n pished off cuz not gettin enuf rides personally i think it was cause she was doing pretty crap at start of January but meh she was still easy on the eye nice lil black dress on her twitter if ya fancy a look tonight....back to this posts some savvy speed n placer at least i think 16/1 E/W

14:50 - Carlisle - Dartford warrior - will like the ground gettin 2day n is weighted to finally grab a cheeky win often runs his races well 10/1 E/W

17:45 - Chelmsford - Faradays Spark - Garritty and Fahey sound like a star rated team in my eyez drops in class n weights 9/1 E/W 

20:15 - Chelmsford - Beepeecee - if someone said what ur safest bet wud say this one ah won ea lto an still got enough to bang in a other win here trainer is pretty smark and know what doing should be able to get a 2nd on the bounce 7/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

252 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
16:25 - Carlisle - Presented - does well in this race coming close to winning it couple years back some near misses on last few starts bit overpriced when u think stands at least a place chance did give a bad run lto so might just be putting the market off 33/1 E/W

yeah i looked and looked at this one as well but now you posted it, i will give it a go.
I do think that Hughes on Shanroe Santos 7-1 could win as they travelled a long way for this and had good form back in spring and seems to like it softer than good

253 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I got a bet on both so I do not mind which one wins now going start following everything on here up till Christmas see if can pay for Christmas using nicker of the day starting tomorrow going call it the Christmas fund pound on everything people put on the thread and see if you lot get me a fund for Christmas

254 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Ubik

@Samantha.dee wrote:Karen did it she is trending William Hill top tipper she had a 28/1 25/1 7/1 7/2 and 13/2 winner today you know you really should tell her to join this she would do great was looking down her tips on William Hill and amazes me how lucky she gets by going on just names you know we could do with that someone else on it i noticed called Martin L who Karen is following he seems to do well and only bets small stakes by looks of what he says but worth keeping a check on him, he messes around with his write ups but i noticing he is getting some good winners in over the last few weeks if check his tips

Martin L has tipped up my tip and shanroe, seems a bit of a character!

5:00 Thurles - The Rap Queen @ 16/1 (Win market)
THIS QUEEN IS ON THE SCENE! ITS MY TIP, IT WONT WIN A BEAN! YOH BITCH!! EW L15. J/POT???

he also done these

4:00 Thurles - Marino Marvel @ 20/1 (Win market)
IS THIS ANOTHER MARVELLOUS WINNER??? EW L15. JACKPOT!!!!

4:35 Ludlow - King Alfonso @ 20/1 (Win market)
WHATS IT ALL ABOUT ALFIE??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

4:45 Southwell - Ourville's Million @ 20/1 (Win market)
HOPE ITS MARTINS MILLION??? EW L15. JACKPOT!!!

4:05 Ludlow - Go On Henry @ 11/1 (Win market)
ONE FOR MY MATE IN SALFORD ROYAL CRITICAL CARE!! COME ON HENRY YOU CAN DO IT!! EW L15. CRAICPOT!!

4:55 Carlisle - Turtle Cask @ 10/1 (Win market)
THIS SHOULD COME OUT OF ITS SHELL??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

4:25 Carlisle - Shanroe Santos @ 8/1 (Win market)
IS PELE ON BOARD??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

4:35 Ludlow - King Alfonso @ 20/1 (Win market)
WHATS IT ALL ABOUT ALFIE??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

255 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:17 pm

Ubik

already had a winner and a placer!

won
4:05 Ludlow - Go On Henry @ 11/1 (Win market)
ONE FOR MY MATE IN SALFORD ROYAL CRITICAL CARE!! COME ON HENRY YOU CAN DO IT!! EW L15. CRAICPOT!!

placed
4:00 Thurles - Marino Marvel @ 20/1 (Win market)
IS THIS ANOTHER MARVELLOUS WINNER??? EW L15. JACKPOT!!!!

256 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I watched him past couple of weeks he messes around but seems to get good winners

257 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good places will and sean

258 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:37 pm

Ubik

@Ubik wrote:16:25 - Carlisle - Presented - does well in this race coming close to winning it couple years back some near misses on last few starts bit overpriced when u think stands at least a place chance did give a bad run lto so might just be putting the market off 33/1 E/W

yeah i looked and looked at this one as well but now you posted it, i will give it a go.
I do think that Hughes on Shanroe Santos 7-1 could win as they travelled a long way for this and had good form back in spring and seems to like it softer than good

Lol, for a min there I thought it had done it!

well done sean, i would have passed otherwise you posted it

259 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:09 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Write up day off been good given me time to brush up on the racing post jumps book, i never noticed racing post site finished sorry Sean sorted it now anyway so make sure check the facebook message the email address is on that 

p.s if you would like a write up on these just pm me and i will reply when i wake up with reasons they are not the type of bets i want to be spending lot on so lets just make it a lucky 15 to save the money that is how we done it anyway, will have a second look tomorrow nothing i really feeling other than Mr McGuiness but then that is a horse you need at least a couple more bad runs out of so the handicapper eases on but we might get lucky 

5.10 Newbury Ayr of Elegane 9/1 EW 
2.35 Cheltenham Ballyhilly 16/1 EW
8.30 Dundalk Stamp of Authority 12/1 EW
3.10 Cheltenham Master Dancer 10/1 EW

Jockey Watch 

3.10 Cheltenham Mr McGuiness - this is the post data Selection does need to lose some weight Ben Poste tries hard on this always runs it and got 3 wins 4 places already on this 50/1 EW

Trainer watch update 

Sally Haynes, remember she is the new trainer who is doing well not forgot her she does have a horse out on Saturday i hope

Double Trouble

4.00 Executive Fore 11/2
4.35 Baron Bolt 6/1

Tracker horse 

Charlotte is away on a dirty weekend so i will do this then she be back Sunday night 

Great Court 7/1 Wolverhampton 7.15

260 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Same here nothing worth botherin wit for me but am going to have a bet for war game purposes only feel a winner if try doing it daily i think then u can say ur a real winner if doin it daily n beatin off the competition init so give me half hour i will write up just going have a look around now

261 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:Same here nothing worth botherin wit for me but am going to have a bet for war game purposes only feel a winner if try doing it daily i think then u can say ur a real winner if doin it daily n beatin off the competition init so give me half hour i will write up just going have a look around now

yep, but i feel like a gamble today so done a few big odds ones for fun for pennys in 18 and over and trying to win sam some xmas money with a few picks i really do think stand a chance 

262 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
u got chance catching up today an tomorrow Sam

14:50 - Newbury - Persistence - Murphy is booked in to ride this wich is a good move i think savvy jockey who knows his stuff trainer does good ea shud be close 8/1 E/W

15:10 - Cheltenham - Eaton Mill - one of them Moore boys again n e looks like can win on this one went off last season with a veh good win might be needin first time run here having had long time off but not willin overlook it wit one of these moore lots in specialy when e was one who rode it to the win last time 9/1 E/W

16:00 - Newbury - Fastnet Spin - missed out on a hatrick lto but before then was bangin off 22311 Couch offers a claim an the soft ground will work for this havin last 2 wins over the softer ground 14/1 E/W

16:35 - Newbury - Moonraker - this horse is buggin me because i am sure someone mentioned this to me not long ago not done much an they reachin for the visor today Channon and Kelly r couple of savvy ppl it is buggin me where i remem this name from so best bang on a bet i wud only sit thinkin after y did i not do it easy to give a miss this horse for most case of i rather lose than sit thinkin oh i shuda jus done it 18/1 E/W  

17:10 - Newbury - Riptide - dropped rite down weights use be a ol fav of mine n on a day like this i am happy to play for place money off horses like this he is known to place regular might even sneak a cheeky win but at the most i just expecting the place money 25/1 E/W 

Horsemen (Mainly used for war games bulk up)

15:35 - Cheltenham - Black Corton - 4/1
16:20 - Cheltenham - Bugsie Malone 7/1
17:20 - Doncaster - Hard Toffee - 16/1 
20:45 - Wolverhampton - Mischief Managed - 8/1

K/Q Game (need start upping points now init) 

17:10 - Newbury - Riptide - 25/1 25 points E/W
20:45 - Wolverhampton - Mischief Managed - 8/1 50 points E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

263 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh ffs i was going do that murphy ride fuckin dick he is

264 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
way i blame him init loooool

265 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ventura Knight for me was sat thinking what a mug i was for not trusting that one today did not even put a bet on that you know

266 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
5.10 Newbury Ayr of Elegane 9/1 EW 
2.35 Cheltenham Ballyhilly 16/1 EW
8.30 Dundalk Stamp of Authority 12/1 EW
3.10 Cheltenham Master Dancer 10/1 EW
Nice one here shame about Bally that was 3rd but 2 places

267 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Tracker horse 

Charlotte is away on a dirty weekend so i will do this then she be back Sunday night 

Bet charlotte wishes she was doing these today

268 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
The fairest way i can do that one is split that between you both because it is Seans tracker but Sam did write it so the fairest way for war games is splitting the win between both ok

269 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Ubik

@Paulcrossley wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Tracker horse 

Bet charlotte wishes she was doing these today

Bet she doesnt! 

270 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is nothing compared to what the 18+ pot has just earned for everyone who gave up after few days which i think some did should of stuck to it fully we set the pot aside for a reason so bet you all kicking yourselves now just thought i say it because i know a couple 100% gave up well they most certainly paid for a pot for at least 3 months now and we not going set out a new pot so up to you lot to stick to it from now on if not you just will miss out it is worth the waits the form shows you need take some strong hits but it is worth it in the end more fool the ones who stopped i say the long game....

271 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:21 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
biggest mistake i ever made, i should of just listened and kept up with it shit shit shit i going to start again using the Saturday Extra part and emergency part and properly stick to it lesson learned in a hard way for me

272 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:27 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well we did put the pot aside for you all easy to follow so only selves to blame Pete 

273 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:29 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i know feel a right twat now

274 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:44 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
the 18+ can be discouraging if you catch the wrong wave and it had two big bad patches this month. The other months were less big up and long down but all in all it is a risky approach.
Today kicked out 3 horses from the shortlist and 1 ended up winning, another placing...annoying that.
I am getting there in picking the ones with best chances, the ones presented in the fiver challenge were the preferred ones and 3 got a place out of 4 horses in total placing today across the picked selection. 
To save yourself a fortune focus on the starred ones and have a look at their form, you might pick-up whether they have potential or not.
Or concentrate on Nick's, he has less picks and as many hits. I would not be surprised that his profits are bigger than mine.

i am always trying to improve the picking method, and today the 3 kicked out were picked by the new method. Will put them separately from the others, so probably just observe them but they are not yet proofed as bringing regular results.

275 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:00 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
stick to how you do it and i not going hand pick any out i like to stick to set task of order so will be doing everything, if i go into handpicking ones out i will end up missing some lol i do not even look into the horses you put up i just put them in the lucky 15's and move onto my own stuff or go to bed depending what comes last, what returned today will cover it fully and if doing the lucky 15's it is cheaper to follow than following us sometimes so god knows why some of our followers stopped doing it because they had no excuses because i keep a very close eye on what is being spent and returned and you was nowhere near losing your pot so that annoys me a little bit about certain people but am hoping today will be a tough lesson for some of them.

Very strict with it but only because after all this time i would of thought certain people would of listened more and stuck to it.

I used to watch you on racecaller remember i know how well you do so do not worry on regular results and so on if i felt was getting a very bad spell i will work out a new way of betting on them but from what earned today it all paid for itself for at least 35 days of not a single win, i am fully focused on the books with gambling so little things like that is up to the gambler to worry about not the tipster/suggestions.

You done very well and earn lot of money if had that confidence in yourselves.

276 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:29 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No Sean tonight think he is out drinking (think he is in for a nice hangover shock in the morning he is going think he is still drunk lol) but that is ok most Saturdays we do not talk about the picks anyway because we do the lucky bets and the Extra part but no Extra part today for reasons which will be in the next book check that ended up £14.30 so a loss but will explain in the books on that.

3.45 Cheltenham Holly Bush Henry - Noticed how you stole this Voodoo did not go overlooked lmao but that is ok all is fair in war games, this one owes us nothing won 2 times in a row for us, i think with this claimer booked in can get the hat trick then the handicapper will ruin the chances again 16/1 EW

3.10 Cheltenham Cobra De Mai - we messed up last time and put this in the lucky Voodoo said what needed to be said on this horse, i really like this horse a strange feeling about Tizzard but i have covered that problem below but this one should not be out of the top 3 but something is bothering me tonight normally when i really like a horse i get very confident when writing up but i just not feeling that confidence tonight in this one like i should be and do not know why but Sizing Platinum and Vanteux is bothering me i do not feel it with this horse like i should be hard to explain what i mean when typing it out but will be getting the main bet the other two are in the lucky 8/1 EW

ITV SURE THING

1.45 Speak In Colours 6/1
2.50 Nebo 11/4
3.10 Vaniteux 12/1
3.45 Rolling Maul 20/1 (weird choice for sure thing i know but when i placed the bet i did not think logically i should of put the tizzard horses in this bit and the 3.10 and 3.45 for this in the longshot slight regret now) 

ITV LONGSHOT

2.50 Vintager 7/1
3.10 Sizing Platinum 9/1
3.45 Soltentif 20/1
4.00 Confessional 14/1

Strange layout now i wrote it all down but that is how i took the lucky bets let fate decide now but slight regret must be tired because i really should of done it differently 

Jockey Watch 

2.00 Minellacelebration 25/1

Trainer Watch 

Remember she is a new trainer who is showing a £36 profit already this is only her 3rd time at Doncaster and both of them come 4th hope she does well she did get us a win last time with Darksideoftarnside, this horse is a C&D winner 100% so you never know

4.35 Lavetta 50/1 EW

Cobra De Mai is still bothering me 

277 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Forgot to mention will be looking at the other cards in the morning xx

278 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Tha a nice lil bonus to come home 2 cheerz 18+ savvy work n to the ppl who gave up then meeh 

16:00 - Doncaster - Global Applause - u no they mean business when they grab Moore init they do not do that unless they wantin the win hopin now ad a few good runs shud bang in a pretty easy win with Moore booked in looks a pretty simple race that boundsy annoys hell out of me is a fanagan horse just whn i back it comes 2nd when i dont it wins meeeh 20/1 E/W

16:50 - Leopardstown - Slaney Street - always worth some cheeky bets on a weekend you no the high odds like this are going pop up been running pretty well i thut this one trainer nos how to work this course n did place the other day over C&Dplacer at least i am thinkin for this 141263 says odds of placin is in my hand today init can not do any worse than most saturdays 20/1 E/W

My Itv four horsemen + one

13:45 - Mutaaqeb - 5/1
14:00 - Lamb or Cod - 25/1
14:15 - Architecture - 8/1
15:45 - Whataknight - 15/2
16:00 - Foxy Forever - 20/1 

I know why the race with Cobra De Mai is buggin ya it is very open race n Poker School is in that which is a old enemy lool a race i can miss off if notice in my itv bets i happy sticking to what u done because too risky for me so many can win that if i was to have a bet it be Theflyingportrait but i will take that on the chin if does win not worth risking for me plenty of money to be had today and i probably goin miss it all but do not be afraid of the odds today so many places on offer in lot of races and so much money to be had if get lucky 
GoodLuckEveryone

279 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol Sean i like when that happens i was thinking you was going beat my pick then good cover for us that was win win either way that would of been

280 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i be happy with just a place for this one for both be nice to have a win but place be nice because keeps the lucky going and be nice to have little return on the singles

281 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Singlefarmpayment i was put off by the odds on that you know but i do think that will have a good season

282 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean! lol need rely on mine now lol do not think mine had a mention lol oh it just did

283 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
last almost lol jumps is lot more exciting to watch do not watch flats much but the jumps i like it they get more excited

284 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:00 pm

Ubik

Looking good Sam did my usual of singles as well :)

285 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:03 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
good luck with others Will and all helps me with my war games so i am happy they got the win

286 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
just done these because was bit bored 

18:15 - Wolverhampton - Toolatetodelegate - ran well lto can win 6/1 E/W

20:45 - Wolverhampton - Golden Guest - a other who ran well lto highly Sprung is interesting in this race but sticking with this now 7/1 E/W

crack on with singles n doubles i have

287 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:23 pm

Ubik

@Samantha.dee wrote:good luck with others Will and all helps me with my war games so i am happy they got the win

thanks sam, i only did your sas bets and the shorter lucky and the singles on the first 2 paid for it all!

288 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Ubik

some quick ones
6:45 know your name 20-1 and perfect spy 6-1

289 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:just done these because was bit bored 

18:15 - Wolverhampton - Toolatetodelegate - ran well lto can win 6/1 E/W

20:45 - Wolverhampton - Golden Guest - a other who ran well lto highly Sprung is interesting in this race but sticking with this now 7/1 E/W

crack on with singles n doubles i have

well done fella, and thanks

290 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:39 pm

Ubik

feck indian affair, had the form before the break...should have looked at the evening cards earlier!

291 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:11 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Fun day Sunday Extra hour extra bets not many tip on a Sunday so thought do some extra bets tonight for people i know Sean also got some of his own so we see how it goes 

1.15 Aintree Portrait King - Ran so well at Aintree in a class one coming 3rd and was out of the weights beat horses like O O Seven and As De Mee is not a 20 chance i think personally so gets a bet 20/1 EW

1.50 Aintree Astracad -  always does well when having a break won over Aintree before and the jockey is 4 wins 7 places when taking the booking the trainer is also on form and does well around this time of year posts the best speed figures over GCD 10/1 EW

3.00 Aintree Traffic Fluide - lol had to do it just to wind Sean up lol had great join in saying it to him lol but all joking to the side in his defense he normally is right in what he suggests and towards the end of the season this was starting to improve and did manage to get us some place money maybe this will be the season to back him lightly raced so not cost us much money not when got the place off him so happy to keep him on side Sean will be giving better write up for us later he has no shame lol 12/1 EW

3.25 Galway Kylecrue - trainer is very confident on this and the 5lb claimer could be enough to get this winning today first time over distance 9 wins over heavy or soft ground 16/1 EW

4.00 Galway Balofilo - she is annoying horse to follow but worth taking a risk on when she does run she does ok and is placed once with the jockey Slevin won before on heavy ground came 7th in this race last year 6lb better off now she can win this sort of race if catch her in the right mood 25/1 EW

Trainer watch (not his best track so to save money EW patent please)

1.00 Jennys Day 40/1
1.35 Friary Gold 50/1 
2,10 Farm the rock 14/1

Treble Trouble Sunday 

2.10 Wilberdragon 5/1
2.45 Gentleman Jon 7/2
2.15 Show and go 7/2

292 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I have a cover for Traffic Fluid and i stick to that again this season by the way them Moore boyz are doin veh well n i just think ad a bad time last season this season is the time he will hit the big one but i not going big it up just yet i will watch how race pans out going be best race of the day for me 

15:00 - Aintree - Third Intention -  won this race last year n if ya been reading the jumps book Tizzard admits this is not one of his best horses anymore but obviously aimed again for this race i will just cut and past the section from the book "On Third Intention, Tizzard is less expectant: “He won the Old Roan Chase at Aintree first time out last season and we’re going back for this year. It’s a good race and we’ve run him over every trip with all sorts of changes so we’ll see how he goes again. “We’ve done his wind again. As he gets into the veteran stage he needs all the help he can get. He only needs to drop a few pounds to get in the veteran series so that would be his second chance if needed.” 11/1 E/W

A little tip on the book if you save it and put it in Adobe Reader it is so much easier then to search a horse in the book by going on find and it will go to the parts of where the horses are mentioned cuts out lot of time for everyone not all will know that i did not til someone told me so never no might help someone else

15:35 - Aintree - Some Kinda Lama - hopin now had a run can do better here i do like this pretty savvy horse last season was 21122 now is on 2nd start of chasing and gets one of the savvy Moore boys booked in should be gettin it soon 9/1 E/W

12:50 - Wexford - Elusive Exclusive - do not see why rated 20s not like gives bad runs placed on last 2 starts and unlike a few in this race has the expererience playing for some place cash worth a cheeky cockle ew init crack on wit it 20/1 E/W

Horsemen 

13:15 - Aintree - Vertigo 11/1
14:25 - Aintree - Stamp your feet 8/1
14:45 - Wincanton - Bally Longford 11/2
15:35 - Galway - He's Our Man 10/1

Nicker of the Day  15:00 - Aintree - Smad Place 18/1

Feel bad classing this as bein a race stealer if wins because really rate this horse and think it looks well good all white this one an is a beaut an is a shock to class a Henny winner to be a race stealer but been a let down since do not get me wrong does run his races but just not given what was expected which is such a shame n felt guilty wen only put a nicker on it felt like i turned my back on a old friend and i already can see some of the jokes now comin about should been traffic fluid in this position but this one just not been payin me money and i do back it all the time meeh i do really like this horse but i think i making the right call
GoodLuckEveryone 

293 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
look at that it is 1 oclock again now so extra hour i going spend finding rest my top 5

294 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:15 am

Ubik

@Sean wrote:look at that it is 1 oclock again now so extra hour i going spend finding rest my top 5

Paul told me that he was going to see an escort at midnight, cos then he gets an extra hour free...the cheap skate! 

295 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:48 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
if you ever needed a working girl let me know Will i can give you one for half price i actually know someone who goes abroad brings them over and takes most of the cash and it is not a man doing it it's actually a woman so can not even call that person sexist lol

296 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Ubik

@Paulcrossley wrote:if you ever needed a working girl let me know Will i can give you one for half price i actually know someone who goes abroad brings them over and takes most of the cash and it is not a man doing it it's actually a woman so can not even call that person sexist lol

discount for me and the 2nd Mrs will?  lol!

297 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:18 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol lets all be honest big tits kelly would make the perfect working girl them big jugs anyone would pay for i going to build a big pot and put a proposition to all the women on here i will tell you which one accepts it so then you can save a pot and do the same ok you tart

298 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Ubik

@Paulcrossley wrote:lol lets all be honest big tits kelly would make the perfect working girl them big jugs anyone would pay for i going to build a big pot and put a proposition to all the women on here i will tell you which one accepts it so then you can save a pot and do the same ok you tart

lol, stop pimping and find me some winners....dishwasher just packed up and aint talking about the wife 

299 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Ubik

dont forget to check out karens page, she had 33-1 bobbie emerald the other day and already had a 12-1 winner this morning game girl at fairview

300 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
will do trying save money i over spent because took lot of stupid bets this month so trying crack down on what i bet and need to start following Sam and Sean strict books again but she is good to follow she will fit into the 18+ room perfect problem is she does lots of races because to her it is just fun but saying that she ends up actually paying for all her bets with the type of odds she goes for like that 12/1 paid for 12 of her bets if you work on £1 stakes so she only really needs one more winner working on that theory

301 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it is against the law to sexually harass women now so i am going to take notes of every sexual comment made towards women on here going form a womens right movement and be the spokeswoman for them

302 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
If you two carry on like this we going leave the SAS and move to 18+ full time ok   only messing xx

303 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

Nicker of the Day  15:00 - Aintree - Smad Place 18/1

Feel bad classing this as bein a race stealer if wins because really rate this horse and think it looks well good all white this one an is a beaut an is a shock to class a Henny winner to be a race stealer but been a let down since do not get me wrong does run his races but just not given what was expected which is such a shame n felt guilty wen only put a nicker on it felt like i turned my back on a old friend and i already can see some of the jokes now comin about should been traffic fluid in this position but this one just not been payin me money and i do back it all the time meeh i do really like this horse but i think i making the right call
GoodLuckEveryone 
I noticed this year i missed the jumps i use to prefer flat but was nothing you could really talk about this season in flats yet you get a bond with horses like Smad place and can say plenty more so i converted to a jumps person now only because the flat was so rubbish this year not one single horse other than maybe Winter stood out

304 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Trainer watch (not his best track so to save money EW patent please)

1.00 Jennys Day 40/1
1.35 Friary Gold 50/1 
2,10 Farm the rock 14/1
Very good pay out this was thank you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum