S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

201 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Example if only 6 wins now that would only pay out around £26 but if you put 6 in 5th it pay out nearly £60 because of the Yankee the Yankee does not include bet 1 and 6 interesting type of bet takes lot of thought two outsiders with 4 shorts i think will suit this bet

202 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will not be counting that for place Sean, Bet365 did 4 places but i know 100% when you took that bet was only 3 place because i used Bet365 and took the bet before they offered the enhanced odds so that is counting towards a loss for War Games but a place for the King Queen game my decision is final

203 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A few i like tomorrow with a few big risks even a Nicker of the Day for me had to do a lucky 15 or would just cost way too much, lot of others i like tomorrow which was a shame no double trouble because do not think many shorts will be winning 

2.10 Newcastle Gerry The Glover - Yet to win for long time but did place over course last two runs was beaten a head over C&D in July he needs to be given a break sooner rather than later place chances at least 10/1 EW

3.40 Newcastle Palawan - i know this is already mentioned on here so wont go into it that much but this is a horse i do like the look of today this is a previous class 2 Goodwood winner might only been a 3 horse race but still at one time this was running with the likes of Galileo Gold it might be the AW track putting people off i not sure is most certainly the star of the group i wonder how well this will do the price is far too big for me to miss if below 6/1 i would not bother but at the trading price needs a bet 14/1 EW 

2.50 Exeter Rocket Ronnie - Bit like the winner had today this one was only beaten a nk at this course LTO was 100/1 was it luck not sure at the trading price i will take a chance sire is Antonius Pius and some good progeny comes out of him like Tempo Mac who went from flats to jumps and done well so maybe this could repeat that  40/1 EW

3.20 Exeter Alvarado - never made it easy but this one stands a chance in my eyes  a big drop in class from class 1 to 3 a big drop in trip from 4m to 3m most wins coming over either soft of heavy ground was 4th in the Scottish Grand National so will find this pretty easy to handle does so well around this time of season will 1 hundred thousand percent get a win by end of November and one i putting on the tracker list after todays race win or lose trainer is doing so well this season 20/1 EW

3.00 Yarmouth Gangland - A future last chance horse this is trainer by Fahey and did manage again to place LTO i like the price is kept good on this one so it can be given a couple more chances for now 8/1 EW

6.15 Kempton Doctor bong - placed over C&D on last start got very unlucky should not this time around 12/1 EW

Nicker Of The Day

4.50 Exeter Muffins for Tea - If anyone can get a horse off to a good start chasing it is Tizzard and i so wish this was a 3 place race because Yanworth and Sternrubin are going be good but keep coming back to this horse so it is my Nicker Of The Day 40/1

LAST CHANCE (WIN ONLY)

4.45 Fairyhouse Weightfordave - Was a NR if you follow the Saturday Extra i tipped this being last chance bet he should of won by now if not this time then i am not willing to put anymore money on this horse ever again just managed to make it at the right price for a good enough payout nothing in this race should beat this today so if does then will be worth putting on my black list anyone who ever followed this knows what i feel about this one even the racing post etc say it is frustrating should be winning by now 9/2 EW (MAX OUT ON K/Q Game also)

Philip Makin Lucky 15 Richard Guest gave us a very good treble in the past i am hoping that he can help us here because three of them belong to him 

3.00 Lina's Star 8/1
4.00 Polar Forest 14/1
4.30 Mr Potter 10/1
5.00 Tellovoi 14/1

Jockey Watch no Ben Poste rides next be Friday and Trainer watch she is having a runner out Wednesday

204 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:49 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No Goliath does not matter what order you put them in

205 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
poppin out for half hour will be back wit my picks jus want drop these two ea for now Billy Two Tongues 33/1 15:50 an Scrumpy boy 8/1 16:20 write ups n couple more picks wen i get back in

206 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Welcome back Ubik good see u around buddy n yer i thut was losing the plot i was sure i posted stuff n saw nick king n queen cuz i waz thinkin he got a clever bet with that 

W- 0 P- 1 L -1 

14:10 Dance of fire 33/1

Crowley is the jockey of the day for me 

Alphabet did it rite tiz time cheers for explaining the orda bit guys

13:30 Anaakeed 9/1 (lost before could post it as was doing write up least u no i not cheating on war bet ah lool )
14:00 Hameem 2/1
15:00 Laubali 9/2
15:30 Incredible Dream 9/2
16:30 Harry Beau 10/3
16:00 Mr Frankie 7/1

16:20 - Exeter - Scrumpy Boy + Magnus Romeo - droppin down ze weightz 50% from the trainer jumps perfect could sneak in a hit the drop in trip will suit i think with Magnus Romeo bein a threat 9/1 + 9/1 E/W

16:30 - Yarmouth - Claire's Secret - i no a claire with plenty of them bit of a slut tha gurl is drop her knickers if ya give her a couple of pints this drops in class n gets a savvy claimer worth a cock..le 12/1 E/W

15:50 - Exeter - Billy Two Tongues - this was backed last time out going keep it on side did not do so well but hoping we see it back to some form of best today now dropped further in the weights with decent claimer booked in 33/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

207 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:44 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:poppin out for half hour will be back wit my picks jus want drop these two ea for now Billy Two Tongues 33/1 15:50 an Scrumpy boy 8/1 16:20 write ups n couple more picks wen i get back in
oh it come back tut

208 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:Welcome back Ubik good see u around buddy n yer i thut was losing the plot i was sure i posted stuff n saw nick king n queen cuz i waz thinkin he got a clever bet with that 

W- 0 P- 1 L -1 

14:10 Dance of fire 33/1

13:30 Anaakeed 9/1 (lost before could post it as was doing write up least u no i not cheating on war bet ah lool )

16:20 - Exeter - Scrumpy Boy + Magnus Romeo - droppin down ze weightz 50% from the trainer jumps perfect could sneak in a hit the drop in trip will suit i think with Magnus Romeo bein a threat 9/1 + 9/1 E/W

16:30 - Yarmouth - Claire's Secret - i no a claire with plenty of them bit of a slut tha gurl is drop her knickers if ya give her a couple of pints this drops in class n gets a savvy claimer worth a cock..le 12/1 E/W

15:50 - Exeter - Billy Two Tongues - this was backed last time out going keep it on side did not do so well but hoping we see it back to some form of best today now dropped further in the weights with decent claimer booked in 33/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

cheers yep, some weird stuff going on cos your original post is back and mine and scrams is gone now lol!

209 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
annoying aint it think like Scram said they doing work on it weird day all together today tbh sum strange things r happenin all over the place lool

210 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:annoying aint it think like Scram said they doing work on it weird day all together today tbh sum strange things r happenin all over the place lool

yep, i think i got a good chance with these 

exeter
2:50 alka step 50-1 \ lord duveen 10-1
3:20 lac sacre 25-1 \ bindon mill 11-1 \ duelling banjos 7-1
3:50 shoofly milly 20-1 \ braw angus 8-1

211 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote: do not think many shorts will be winning 
So far her prediction is right some good winners today just shame not picked on here yet 

212 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:
@Sean wrote:Welcome back Ubik good see u around buddy n yer i thut was losing the plot i was sure i posted stuff n saw nick king n queen cuz i waz thinkin he got a clever bet with that 

Your own cover mate said not many shorts should win so what you do put 4 together 

213 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Sean wrote:annoying aint it think like Scram said they doing work on it weird day all together today tbh sum strange things r happenin all over the place lool

yep, i think i got a good chance with these 

exeter
2:50 alka step 50-1 \ lord duveen 10-1
3:20 lac sacre 25-1 \ bindon mill 11-1 \ duelling banjos 7-1
3:50 shoofly milly 20-1 \ braw angus 8-1
bindon mill 11-1 duelling banjos 7-1

lol, got beat by a 20-1 i hesitated over and choice lac sacre instead  lol!

still 2nd and 4th

214 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it is working now Will

215 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
i no a claire with plenty of them bit of a slut tha gurl is drop her knickers if ya give her a couple of pints this drops in class n gets a savvy claimer worth a cock..le 

Im gonna tell her you said that 

216 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i looked at the nicker of the day facebook members trying find a Claire after read that hoping to see a photo of her could not find a Claire on it lol

217 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I grassed on facebook just incase she is reading it and not this i be back later need to do some stuff now make sure you not die before everyone gets back Will

218 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
shit day for me lets try these tonight mainly trying score cheeky points on the war games tbh ea lucky 15 E/W

18:15 - Kempton - Tarseekh - should do betta with the help from kirby 11/2

20:15 - Kempton - Desert Grey - gets the savvy probert booking with a new trip interestin how does ea 9/2

20:45 - Kempton - Let's be happy - drop in class good to see kelly on board 10/1 

21:15 - Kempton - iballisticvin - could see a kirby double tonight c&d winner slight drift in price meeh crack on with it 7/1

219 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just one of them days ain't it lol 

220 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:11 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Waste of time tomorrow, will look again in the morning for now just these

2.45 Worcester Alf 'N' Dor - i do like the Bowens and this one cant give them a good win today the claim will help here such a shame can not ask for lot of rain handles the distance which going down for today having raced over 3m on last two runs 16/1 EW

4.40 Newmarket Making Miracles - Done well to catch up in last race only just beaten by a small distance by stable mate Austrian School gets the help of McDonald this time around might be able to break Maiden 8/1 EW

Double Trouble 
1.35 Dawnieriver 13/2
5.15 Simpson 5/1

221 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ok 1 more day of aving a flutter then i wil crack on like already been said nowt mega tha stands out an can jus giv it all a miss if really want to save some cash but if ya wanna pish sum up the wall then lets do some cheeky ol skool things 

14:20 - Newmarket - Guzman - Going side wit the savvy pair of Fanagan this time round not particular the easiest race to find urself a winner the odds of the market leada show that an often a competitive race each year a nice drop in class for this one aving banged a good run at York in class 3 lto that waz 6f yet this always needed further i thought ended up going over C&D in july coming 5th is tricky because u think he can do the 7 and did have excuses one his last run over the 7f ground losin his lil shoe or sumin i did read that earlier but for the life of me i closed the page down when doin this write up but i did read the vet say lost something that made him not run so well that day at Doncaster couple lbs lighter here hoping after that good run at York in much better company can help this one focus today an get the job done worth a cheeky cockle and Luana covered us in this race with her savvy shout on that trainer who i personally think holds 3 powerful cards at this course today so going deffo bang on2 tha bet init 12/1 E/W

18:50 - Kempton - Glendun - is almost a promised place bet init form is savvy wen comes to placing 32322 not been seen for a while now 109 days so cud be anythin but lets be honest all horses in this race have something to prove in some form plus banged in ze cover on the horsemen 11/1 E/W

20:20 - Kempton - Rebel De Lope - the cover with Traveller made me notice this horse Shepherd could crack on wit a double for Hills tomorrow with this one returning to the AW could be the key for thiz 11/1 E/W 

Four Horsemen 

15:10 - Vancouver - 9/2
16:45 - Great Trango - 3/1
17:40 - Molly Childers - 4/1
18:50 - Traveller - 11/2

Hells Henchmen (Patent)

14:45 - Remind me later - 6/1
15:55 - Arthur's Gift - 4/1
16:10 - Bigger and Better - 11/2

Nicker Of The Day 

Going try break the Nicker Single Double and Treble in one go with these 3 they not jus picked out blue they actually top rated horsez that would of been in the O.R.S system so worth a crack i will be doing that soon again jus gets annoying trying find email adds to use cuz they keep banning me from signing up new adds sayin my mobile is registered to too many email addz for timeform annoyin init but will get back to it jus got annoyed at wasting about a hour each night hunting out email adds to set up for it 

15:20 - SammyLou - 100/1 (trainer doing well)
15:45 - Frankie Ballou - 100/1 ( wuda been a O.R.S)
17:20 - Ringside Humour - 20/1 ( Wuda been a O.R.S)
GoodLuckEveryone

222 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:36 am

Rob098

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:

Going try break the Nicker Single Double and Treble in one go with these 3 they not jus picked out blue they actually top rated horsez that would of been in the O.R.S system so worth a crack i will be doing that soon again jus gets annoying trying find email adds to use cuz they keep banning me from signing up new adds sayin my mobile is registered to too many email addz for timeform annoyin init but will get back to it jus got annoyed at wasting about a hour each night hunting out email adds to set up for it 

Nick actually gathers the TF OR's daily for his ratings system - If that's any help to you

223 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:06 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Rob098 wrote:
@Sean wrote:

Nick actually gathers the TF OR's daily for his ratings system - If that's any help to you
When I next do the ratings I will setup a macro to pick these out. Is it simply top TF rated and odds over 6?

224 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:30 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Yes nick they the top rated timeform above 6/1 they are pretty good I think I would use timeform all the time but they open so many new pages and so much back clicking they can become annoying but they do have some very good tools I know tina uses the new filter they got which breaks down everything in seconds from top trainer etc but even that I find slow loading pages think Sean sometimes gets lazy if being honest lol

If was to rate the sites be timeform racingpost then atr but Atr is starting become useful when I want to see a quick way of finding out what horses have come out of previous races winners think mixture of all three sites needs to be invented using racingpost layout of opening new tabs instead of remaining on same window

225 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:44 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
11:43:14 10.25.2017
Racingpost is good for all in one section

Timeform good for the old style viewpoint older generation better advice 

ATR never in my life used
11:43:32 10.25.2017

That is how long took me to type all that out 

11:43:51

226 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:51 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
I did not touch ATR for months but as Nick is on ratings holiday :P i had a look at it over the last 3 days and especially played around their predictor and what is matching with my picks. Decent hits with few winners and places and not just shorts yesterday and the day before.
Will see what that brings today, did a treble on 7:
move to the front
aunty ann
supakalanistic
peggies venture
the mums
cliffs of capri
lady kaviar

i keep an eye on their predictor for this week at least...

227 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:52 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
I find using all 3 useful, but tbh, there isnt much wrong with the original SAS system that Sean outlined on here.
I generally use form and weight, but when I start doing it properly, then I read about every horse in a race and then if I like one, i then check it out on the other sites. You also have to ask does this horse have a realistic chance of placing or winning as we all avoid the short priced ones.

A good test is to hide the odds then you know you are on the right track

My mantra is stuff Sam has taught me such as
Jockey...i never paid much attention before but we have seen certain jockeys can turn a "no hoper" into a winner and sam pointed this out to me and it was a revelation cos i never thought much about these funny little men before!

Going...its no good picking a horse on soft if it only has form on good or firm

Seans best advice to me has always been that horses are human and sometimes they just feel like a good old run and other times they cant be bothered like  lol!

sounds mad but so often Ive looked at a horse and thought how did that win that???

so basically i have like a checklist of stuff that sam and sean have said to me that i go through cos I always keep their nuggets in my mails
and also I keep their winning write ups as well cos there is nuggets in them

then you see a pattern evolving of how they think and how it applies to winners\placers

of course, i get lazy and dont go over the info all the time, but when i do, it nearly always pays off, like some of the festivals last year, i was so into SAS mode that i was gtting winners\placers in nearly every race, but it does take a lot of work

228 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I must admit me and Sean have often moved away from what we use to do trying out new things trying to be clever when we notice others do well Luana being best example we thought she does well on weights so we tried yet we never looked at weights all year a case of why fix what ain't broken is needed starting tomorrow I think

229 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Racingpost also have a predictor now scram that mike always using boys and their toys lol

230 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Funny u mention atr predictor before last race las nite I popped into a t r to see wa speed guy was tippin for today n it went into predictor last race and said my horse wud win I thut meh after day I ad doubt it went n won n I did sit thinkin will av check these predictors out cuz that was 7/1 so cud b worth a cheeky check

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

231 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:22 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
yep Iballicsticvin was one of the nice winners matching the predictor :)

232 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:24 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i have looked a couples times in the past but must admit I end up almost always forgetting last time looked was when racing post first started it be interesting see the stats between them bet someone has sat and done it somewhere around over the months lol

233 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
RP Predicter...strongly suggests......Strongly suggested 10/3 1:35 worcester  lol!

Has good and bad times but the return to 3m, for only the second time, suited when things fell perfectly at Warwick latest (good); perhaps hard to count on him repeating it off 7lb higher but decent chance on another good day; Barry Geraghty's only booked ride.

234 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Wish i used that for my max out King game Geraghty should win on that horse

235 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:Wish i used that for my max out King game Geraghty should win on that horse

you still can!

236 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
That is what lunch break are for...

predictor picks for Newmarket today:
I thought racingUk had a predictor before, cannot find it now...

Let's see which one comes on top today

No clear winner on that one...
ATR seems the weaker on this meeting, Racing post gets the shorts, more or less

Last edited by Scram on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

237 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
crack on crack 

238 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
bit weird when i normally do Detorri he loses when i do not bother he goes and gets two in row i am sure that Mario is winding me up

239 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
yep, i got the place on colourfield and one to watch out for in the future, my other bet was a NR

done a 

Noel Fehily lucky for fun, but missed out the 80-1!

240 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
mick the tosser just placed for me in my horsemen bet

241 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I was tempted by Lexington

242 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
hmmmm missed some good prices today...

243 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
More than a place I knew you win that  sean I had a feeling

244 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I was only expecting the place so happy wit that more so for war games

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

245 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Well done you two today, shame about the patent that was close to a big payout

246 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Ok 1 more day of aving a flutter then i wil crack on like already been said nowt mega tha stands out an can jus giv it all a miss if really want to save some cash but if ya wanna pish sum up the wall then lets do some cheeky ol skool things 

14:20 - Newmarket - Guzman - Going side wit the savvy pair of Fanagan this time round not particular the easiest race to find urself a winner the odds of the market leada show that an often a competitive race each year a nice drop in class for this one aving banged a good run at York in class 3 lto that waz 6f yet this always needed further i thought ended up going over C&D in july coming 5th is tricky because u think he can do the 7 and did have excuses one his last run over the 7f ground losin his lil shoe or sumin i did read that earlier but for the life of me i closed the page down when doin this write up but i did read the vet say lost something that made him not run so well that day at Doncaster couple lbs lighter here hoping after that good run at York in much better company can help this one focus today an get the job done worth a cheeky cockle and Luana covered us in this race with her savvy shout on that trainer who i personally think holds 3 powerful cards at this course today so going deffo bang on2 tha bet init 12/1 E/W

18:50 - Kempton - Glendun - is almost a promised place bet init form is savvy wen comes to placing 32322 not been seen for a while now 109 days so cud be anythin but lets be honest all horses in this race have something to prove in some form plus banged in ze cover on the horsemen 11/1 E/W

20:20 - Kempton - Rebel De Lope - the cover with Traveller made me notice this horse Shepherd could crack on wit a double for Hills tomorrow with this one returning to the AW could be the key for thiz 11/1 E/W 

Four Horsemen 

15:10 - Vancouver - 9/2
16:45 - Great Trango - 3/1
17:40 - Molly Childers - 4/1
18:50 - Traveller - 11/2

Hells Henchmen (Patent)

14:45 - Remind me later - 6/1
15:55 - Arthur's Gift - 4/1
16:10 - Bigger and Better - 11/2

Nicker Of The Day 

15:20 - SammyLou - 100/1 (trainer doing well)
15:45 - Frankie Ballou - 100/1 ( wuda been a O.R.S)
17:20 - Ringside Humour - 20/1 ( Wuda been a O.R.S)
GoodLuckEveryone
Well done and thanks Sean, I mixed a few of these for profit.

247 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cheers all some savvy picks around today n sum unlucky ones noticed Moore banged ina 20/1 today typical day never done that lot he goes n does that meeh i fluked Glendun i really only expected the place on that shows to all sometimes even worth playing when u think only place because sometimes they pop up an actually win instead like that did will be editing this over the night 

19:15 - Chelmsford - Himalayan Queen - they droppin this one back over 7f today with a claimer booked in givin her a 7lb claim is a previous course winner tha was crackin on 6f on the AW shame because that was ridden by a other claimer Sophie Killoran she was fit as but she threw her toys out the pram n pished off cuz not gettin enuf rides personally i think it was cause she was doing pretty crap at start of January but meh she was still easy on the eye nice lil black dress on her twitter if ya fancy a look tonight....back to this posts some savvy speed n placer at least i think 16/1 E/W

248 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:50 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Karen did it she is trending William Hill top tipper she had a 28/1 25/1 7/1 7/2 and 13/2 winner today you know you really should tell her to join this she would do great was looking down her tips on William Hill and amazes me how lucky she gets by going on just names you know we could do with that someone else on it i noticed called Martin L who Karen is following he seems to do well and only bets small stakes by looks of what he says but worth keeping a check on him, he messes around with his write ups but i noticing he is getting some good winners in over the last few weeks if check his tips

3.55 Carlisle Hint of Grey - kept getting this mixed up with something else is going back to hurdles switches between this and flat did not mind soft ground unsure on heavy going is a better jumps horse than flat horse won over distance in march by 1l and ran very well at Hexham over hurdles won by 18L even tho was not a perfect run to still win by 18l was impressive keeps making the odd mistakes in races if can get it perfect today should be able to win this pretty easy 8/1 EW

4.35 Ludlow Dollar and A dream ran well lto over C&D for a horse that made a mistake and still made 6th place out of 16 horses i think shows ran well was behind excellent team in that race but should not far behind and at the trading price is good enough for place money at least 25/1 EW

4.55 Carlisle Justatenner - is a old Colin Tizzard horse this is and really fallen down the weights good jockey booked in here worth a chance in this field 33/1 EW

Jockey Watch

4.15 Southwell Vikehal 22/1

Double Trouble
3.00 Darebin 5/2
2.50 Western Jo 4/1

249 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:16 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
tbh rare i eva follow her stuff n rare she follows nething i put up, i asked if she wanted me teach her reading form but she dont like it i taught her odd fing but she gets it bit rong n makes her worry then so i told her stick to how she does it cuz she waz doin well n actually if she was set stake she be destroyin us on a monthly basis bit stupid of me to not really follow her stuff wen u fink on it but i always forget to look because she does them each mornin i no she won a carpet today on her 30p lucky keeps her happy init i do notice certain things like these Moore lot they bangin in some great wins at high odds regular today done a treble between them All Currencies 25/1 - Remind Me Later 10/1 and Art of Security 7/1 was only couple months ago they done similar cause she got nearly 300 back on her 30p doing them that how i noticed mentioned it yesterday n wa i go do forget do them n they went n done it again how annoyed was i wen got her text, think Ubik pointed out also on how well the horses with name Gold does so well little trends u can actually find if u scan over her winning tips over this year jockeys trainers etc comes in handy cause she a name,trainer and jockey follower i do pay attention wen she mentions jockeys or trainers to me that have won for her

250 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i be back in morning wit my picks cuz i dont trust certain races that i am liking says ground is going to be heavy an that means NR's an that often means screwin up races dependin on who is bein pulled so not happy puttin money on anything tonite so not going write up till the mornin around 10 -11ish going to go read this jumps book and find my top 5 horses to follow over the season want to hit 5 out of 5 this time around with no traffic fluide gate also going sort out new tracker Char said again no runners on it for tomorrow so need start new one for the jumps etc bedtime readin for me init

251 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:48 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
MIght be worth lookin at some of the higher oddz today 

16:30 - Thurles - Cantlow - A other here with a place shout form when seen before April was 11232 rather take my chances for some cheeky e/w money than on monksland that is for sure 33/1 E/W

16:25 - Carlisle - Presented - does well in this race coming close to winning it couple years back some near misses on last few starts bit overpriced when u think stands at least a place chance did give a bad run lto so might just be putting the market off 33/1 E/W

19:15 - Chelmsford - Himalayan Queen - they droppin this one back over 7f today with a claimer booked in givin her a 7lb claim is a previous course winner tha was crackin on 6f on the AW shame because that was ridden by a other claimer Sophie Killoran she was fit as but she threw her toys out the pram n pished off cuz not gettin enuf rides personally i think it was cause she was doing pretty crap at start of January but meh she was still easy on the eye nice lil black dress on her twitter if ya fancy a look tonight....back to this posts some savvy speed n placer at least i think 16/1 E/W

14:50 - Carlisle - Dartford warrior - will like the ground gettin 2day n is weighted to finally grab a cheeky win often runs his races well 10/1 E/W

17:45 - Chelmsford - Faradays Spark - Garritty and Fahey sound like a star rated team in my eyez drops in class n weights 9/1 E/W 

20:15 - Chelmsford - Beepeecee - if someone said what ur safest bet wud say this one ah won ea lto an still got enough to bang in a other win here trainer is pretty smark and know what doing should be able to get a 2nd on the bounce 7/1 E/W 
GoodLuckEveryone

252 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
16:25 - Carlisle - Presented - does well in this race coming close to winning it couple years back some near misses on last few starts bit overpriced when u think stands at least a place chance did give a bad run lto so might just be putting the market off 33/1 E/W

yeah i looked and looked at this one as well but now you posted it, i will give it a go.
I do think that Hughes on Shanroe Santos 7-1 could win as they travelled a long way for this and had good form back in spring and seems to like it softer than good

253 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I got a bet on both so I do not mind which one wins now going start following everything on here up till Christmas see if can pay for Christmas using nicker of the day starting tomorrow going call it the Christmas fund pound on everything people put on the thread and see if you lot get me a fund for Christmas

254 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Karen did it she is trending William Hill top tipper she had a 28/1 25/1 7/1 7/2 and 13/2 winner today you know you really should tell her to join this she would do great was looking down her tips on William Hill and amazes me how lucky she gets by going on just names you know we could do with that someone else on it i noticed called Martin L who Karen is following he seems to do well and only bets small stakes by looks of what he says but worth keeping a check on him, he messes around with his write ups but i noticing he is getting some good winners in over the last few weeks if check his tips

Martin L has tipped up my tip and shanroe, seems a bit of a character!

5:00 Thurles - The Rap Queen @ 16/1 (Win market)
THIS QUEEN IS ON THE SCENE! ITS MY TIP, IT WONT WIN A BEAN! YOH BITCH!! EW L15. J/POT???

he also done these

4:00 Thurles - Marino Marvel @ 20/1 (Win market)
IS THIS ANOTHER MARVELLOUS WINNER??? EW L15. JACKPOT!!!!

4:35 Ludlow - King Alfonso @ 20/1 (Win market)
WHATS IT ALL ABOUT ALFIE??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

4:45 Southwell - Ourville's Million @ 20/1 (Win market)
HOPE ITS MARTINS MILLION??? EW L15. JACKPOT!!!

4:05 Ludlow - Go On Henry @ 11/1 (Win market)
ONE FOR MY MATE IN SALFORD ROYAL CRITICAL CARE!! COME ON HENRY YOU CAN DO IT!! EW L15. CRAICPOT!!

4:55 Carlisle - Turtle Cask @ 10/1 (Win market)
THIS SHOULD COME OUT OF ITS SHELL??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

4:25 Carlisle - Shanroe Santos @ 8/1 (Win market)
IS PELE ON BOARD??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

4:35 Ludlow - King Alfonso @ 20/1 (Win market)
WHATS IT ALL ABOUT ALFIE??? EW L15. J/POT!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum