ITV Longshot lucky

3.40 Newmarket London Prize 20/1
I actually thought this would of stolen that you know then

152 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

16:40 - Newmarket - Eartha Kitt - Looks like today will be a day for forgivness Queen Kindly is annoying me in this race but will talk more on that later with sam see if we can find some form of cover for that one maybe in the Saturday lucky 15 but going have pick this one came 3rd over C&D lto and never failed to place over this distance or in october normal jockey kept in can win here today 8/1 E/W 
And the devil brings out the profit what a great Saturday!

153 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Add it all together and what do you have we broke the biggest ever monthly profit!! what a fitting day to do it on the day of the 1st year made me laugh when seen that win need Sam to confirm it because she needs arrange it all around because the extra was borrowed money so wait for her confirmation but i think we have done it by miles but we need to see how she will run the books because will need ask the main group if followed the Extra i know few did but some not sure on Paul???

154 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry pete it does not work like that i am afraid we refuse to change the rules after writing up clearly on the EXTRA that it will not count once last race over i will see if we broke it or not sorry x

155 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We can not include the Extra but you going to laugh at this we are 0.45p short of it   if anyone has a bet tonight feel free to place it on 45p just shaking my head lol

156 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:48 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
that is that bloody 1/5 only rule effecting us again this is    we got Luana working on tonights stuff but at the same time we not going force a bet for the hell of it we still got 4 days of play so even if we broke it we going have to hold onto it for 4 days well done on the extra double bank back up original June pot now and use the spare cash to play next weeks extra.

Also i understand you not wanting to change the rules on it all after writing it end of the day still earned it just looking forward to breaking the limit on official book rules.

157 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:37 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry running little bit late tonight here is the main two picks will be writing up on them in minute and will probably be more, still need to find a other to go with the double that is how it is written on my notepad, no prices because not took the bets will take the two now but can not get a price for the double yet because need find one to go with it will write up A.S.A.P just need finish off something really quick 

4.20 Goodwood Jacob Cats -

4.55 Goodwood Toofi -

Double Trouble 

3.10 Goodwood Travelcard

158 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:48 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Hope everyone is doing well tonight and not that drunk or hungover come the morning me and Sean spent the night working out what bets to do we do not normally do it Sundays the past few weeks we have tried to make the effort to do it daily now, Sean will be looking at some tomorrow and will be posting up then but here is the important ones well ones we like the best  

We have not forgiven Goodwood yet but today it is the final day of Goodwood for the season so hope it is kind

4.20 Goodwood Jacob Cats - Sds had a great ride today(yesterday) can not believe missed that horse SDS form in that race suggested he stood a great chance, can not remember who tipped this up very first time i seen it was either Pete or Op the SDS booking is so strong 4 starts 3 wins 1 place so to have him back is amazing chances for this one who placed 3 on last two starts with a 2lb weight drop having won off a mark of 92 ub class two company (thank you Luana for opening my eyes to how much this can mean something with your results) with that fact and SDS on board surely this is winning today 9/1 EW

4.55 Goodwood Toofi - small not on this race Baron Bolt is unbeaten when jockey is riding that horse so might be worth someone doing..this horse should of been winning more races than did over the years bit like Brian the Snail this reminds me of  gets Muscutt back who came close to winning at Haydock on soft ground hard to know what went wrong with this horse and taking a old fashioned SAS punt on this one lot of luck will play for us on this bet but also lot of good runs says to me he can win this like the place at Goodwood the five places over this distance plus a win the jockey being in form and having a place on the only start and the place in the class one company plus lowest weight ever so a mix of luck and form, ISEEMIST is covered on the expansion so am happy to risk this one 16/1 EW

Double Trouble 

3.10 Goodwood Travelcard 3/1
3.15 Cork Miracle Cure 3/1

159 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:11 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lets have some fun was chatting to Sam and past few days been trying win that limit and been no fun for us so lets unwind today

The Showstopper Tizzard lucky 31 (skybet prices)

14:15 - Elegant Escape 7/2
14:50 - Vision Des Flos 10/3
15:25 - Theatrical Star 11/1
16:35 - Sizing Granite 8/1
17:10 - The Russian Doyen 7/1

E/W on Shillingsworth 40/1 & Ultragold 11/1 (his other two horses in same races above)

Just going to look now just wanted post that bit up ok will be looking for some singles now all above part my war games BUT not part of my King Queen Game only first two write up ones i want counted

160 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:38 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
16:00 - Chepstow - Oldgrangewood - i thut these Skelton boys would be popular today not run for while but is pretty consisten never really been out of the top three was savvy over the fences and always does well when aving bit of time off 12/1 E/W 

16:20 - Goodwood - Jacob Cats - yes yes i know already tipped by sam but going in again mainly because i hoping to collect King points and War game points and also the SDS booking is a big plus 9/1 E/W

16:55 - Goodwood - Stellarta - hoping this will be the mic drop for me to secure top place of the war games great horse drop in class savvy probert on board ran well over C&D should be helping me drop the mic come the end of the day 8/1 E/W

Still looking will let ya no in nex half hour if more or not jus wanted my main two up first 

161 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Jacob cats was very disappointing i thought and lot of people saying SDS is rubbish now but i like him lots still i think for the type of horses he gets he tries the best he can with them least he is not always picking the sure winning horse hate when people start on jockeys when have a bad time that is like starting on someone tipping or something i do want to punch them sometimes but not saying they are crap etc

162 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:38 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Responsible gambling week  

Not a good day of racing so like always will say to people  NO BET ADVICED.. that was if i was a tipster lol but being a gambler here is the bets i have taken on, Sean be doing his in the morning again   

3.55 Musselburgh B Fifty Two - often seen on this site being mentioned drops down to 5f again at a good weight ran well lto only beaten a small head hoping it is finally time for a other win for this horse enjoys the ground and jockey works well with this one should be winning today  7/1 EW

2.40 Yarmouth  Gambari - i agree with you Kelly that is why am willing to just forget when he does not win and go on a day by day working when it comes to jockeys like De Sousa he always tries his hardest when racing and more so when he comes to Yarmouth won 20 times here this year a big 27% strike rate a good handicap mark but the main reason for this is the Trainer/Jockey now you ask Furtado if De Sousa is any good and he will tell you yes he is the best jockey he ever used a 27% strike rate together 48 starts 13 wins 17 places £21.52 profit if followed them two together then you take the two year olds they are a 100% strike rate the market will probably focus on this and take the price to around 6-7 so if you not having a bet on it and see the price drop that is the reason and does not mean rush your money on it just means the market are being stupid and "lumping" on but like always we just play it safe could be anything today  11/1 EW

No double trouble today i know Ice Queen is still working on a few of her own for the Expansion tonight so am happy to just follow them tonight she should be done soon she is just working the best ways of mixing them Johnny Delta and so on will be in the mix horses that can be winning but probably let you down so only worth doubling up not single stake

Jockey Watch, no run again for him still early days for the jump jockeys he does have a ride Tuesday on Eastern Lady at Huntingdon not one of his best places modest form over the hurdles at Huntingdon best time will be a chase over that course he does lot better chasing when at that track

163 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
No write ups today but i fancy a cheeky bet and want to play war games all bets here part of war games first two K/Q game etc etc etc 

Singles
15:50 - Musselburgh - Jacobs Pillow 10/1

16:10 - Yarmouth - Rock on Dandy 10/1

14:40 - Yarmouth - Agent of Fortune 11/1
14:50 - Musselburgh - Von Blucher 7/1
15:30 - Windsor - Fastnet Spin 11/1

Lucky 31
14:20 - Musselburgh - Donnachies Girl 4/1
15:40 - Yarmouth - Four Kingdoms 4/1
15:20 - Musselburgh - Ornate 2/1
15:50 - Musselburgh - Ballesteros 4/1
16:40 - Yarmouth - Anastazia 6/1

Nicker of the Day

17:30 - Windsor - My Brunettes 50/1 they good in bed lets hope good at racing

164 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
unlucky Sean between you and Voodoo had the top three in that race

165 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:24 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Doing seans write up for him because he went to bed early so when doing war games the last  2 are Seans ok Kelly, on last day of book check we always take some extra bets on so keeping up with tradition 

5.00 Leicester Essenaitch - was tempted by Ghinia but then saw the price on this and willing to give it a chance if was shorter in price i would not bother with this but at the current price tag i willing to try it no weight rise for last win quick turn out and a good claimer booked in can not pass up on it i thought odds be lot shorter think the booky made a mistake it should be half these odds when i was looking at this race yesterday when had no odds  9/1 EW

2.40 Worcester Bon Chic - she always runs a good race and should be doing the same today came close LTO wont find much in this race 7/1 EW

3.40 Worcester Princess Roania - i have always liked the Bowens they been bit quiet lately but with this one they could be coming back into winning ways 10/1 EW

5.10 Worcester Toe To Toe - a other over priced horse yes let all down on last start but forget that was close over course before that and jockey is doing so well won a hurdle race over the course already and some would say is better at the hurdles than is chasing Racing Spirit made short list so if this is a NR might have a bet on that 12/1 EW

3.30 Leicester Goldream - i think this one can do well here dropping down in class and gets a good jockey booked in does have a place here and seen much better company than today 12/1 EW

8.15 Kempton Whaleweigh Station - this use to be a horse we liked in the past and not mentioned it for while i was almost giving myself a kick on the last start when saw this almost winning and missed it so was glad when Sean pointed this one out  to me running tonight i will also be using this for a war bet is 2lb lighter than when coming 3rd over C&D on last start is now back to 48 when winning over C&D in January beating Afkar by 2L a good jockey booking of Norton no better chance than gets today 13/2 

5.30 Leicester Flights of Fantasy - did not need explaining to me on why he picked this one drop in class back at a good distance should run her race 11/1 EW

Double Trouble 

2.40 Worcester Viking Mistress 7/2
7.15 Kempton Waqt 6/1

Jockey watch (EW PATENT)
2.20 Goal  if this was a flat race would of got a single bet but no 25/1
2.50 Thats the deal 20/1
3.20 Eastern Lady 80/1

166 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great call on jockey he just scored 25/1 win

167 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
E the jumps version of s d s if u catch him at right tracks e won that by miles

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

168 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Also that counts to her war games sean cause you said all bets for her so can not change it now that won't be fair in her

169 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:26 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I wudn change rules Kelly nos to add all ours anyway Pete it a gutter cuz e was my jockey I said to watch n she stole it loooool

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

170 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:39 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you every one for a very good month end the book month having some fun again not so serious, enjoyed this month with everyone contributing which will show in this months books so again thank you should all be proud of what have achieved and a special thank you to Mike Aces came back this month and shown why he was very much missed today he bailed us out yet again that is twice this month Mike you making a habit out of it lol but what it is showing is the confidence of some of the people who was once just followers now they becoming the ones to be followed, Voodoo you have done amazing this month for yourself and are now able to take stage two tomorrow with what you have earned and i wish you all the best with that. Sean is feeling bit under the weather still think he is just trying get out of buying drinks Saturday but i do know he feels the same so lets get today out of the way then we can look forward to the fiver challenge Friday and a much deserved drink or eight on Saturday x

2.45 Wetherby Cracking find - keeps standing out this one might need to get a break but worth trying second start chasing with a drop in class step up in trip with Cook kept booked in 16/1 EW

4.30 Lingfield Father McKenzie - going back to 6f on the AW track often wrote up about this horse 15/2 EW

5.25 Weatherby Cornborough - swaps between flat and hurdles last seen over hurdles at Antree coming 4th dropped a couple of lbs since had 10 starts over the hurdles won 3 placed 3 and a place over wetherby runs well in class 3 company and does well around this time of year jockey also has 2 places out of the 4 rides 12/1  

8.15 Kempton Narjes - Three horses entered the short list for me but taken this one so unlucky over C&D in August trainer doing well and this is 323the drop in trip suits Queally placed 4 of last 6 starts on this step up in class a worry Peak Princess and Parlance was the other two 10/1 EW

Lucky 15
3.15 Wetherby Hello Bertie 5/2
3.45 Wetherby Monbeg River 6/1
4.45 Punchestown A sizing Network 11/4
4.40 Nottingham Signore Piccolo 10/1

Double trouble
3.15 Weatherby Barton Knoll 7/2
4.45 Punchestown A sizing Network 11/4

171 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:31 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
In the book check can you set a pot for 18 plus please we missing big money maybe half of June banked money

172 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:55 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice double landed Sam but still wish was the 18 plus one lol

173 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:25 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We do the same each new start of the month and just go right in full on get the first day out of the way and see what we are dealing with for the month we do not like to start the month with easy options it become sort of tradition now lol will be back in the morning because want to see how the ground changes some horses will win if gets very soft some wont if gets good ground so it will make a huge difference into what horses i am going to bet on so for now will leave these because am happy to take the bets but will be back tomorrow first thing with a few more Cloudy Too is the one i am very much hoping rain comes for so for now i just had a bet on the AW horses 

7.45 Newcastle Make on Madam - best speed and dropping right down in the weights with a good claimer been seeing much better company than today could do very well 20/1 EW

8.45 Newcastle Willbeme - So annoying this really is she should be doing lot more than is she is given all the chances today stepping up to 6f not one to overlook 20/1 EW

3.35 Uttoxeter Cloudy Too - the only C&D winner in the field hoping rain comes today oldest horse in the race but very good runs recently big drop in the weights hoping returns to a good start he has been in the sport a long time so no first day nerves expected going back to 2m7 won by 5L when last over C&D under todays jockey who is doing well the more rain the better might need first first starts back looking at past form few runs in October then brings out best after that jockey is 2/4 (2 wins 2 places) 11/1 EW

5.15 Newcastle Jan Smuts - Sean would only tell me off if did not write this always backs it and to be honest i only hate it because was about one of the only times i did not take a bet on a horse that he does and it went and won at a big price did place well at Ripon in August just behind Fitzwilly and does always give a good run is 1lb lower than when 4th at C&D a horse people can avoid if really want to but i do not want to miss out again if does suddenly spring up a win 14/1 EW (Sean war bet not mine)

174 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
a little taster today of what is to come n excitement in the air of some of the best in the business coming out soon questions to be answered Douvan needs to answer so many questions, Cue Card will it be his last year ever will we see new blood rising to the top the showstopping Tizzard can he power rush the jumps again this year or will their be a new top dog entering the frame, who will be the power jockey to follow and can i finally nail the Grand National race tha my friendz we will see meh 

14:35 - Punchestown - Here for the craic - Lets kick off with this one coming back over to the hurdles with a super booking of Jack Kennedy if u want anyone on your first day back here it is this man he is on fire cracking out 5 wins already this one was banging out a decent run over C&D April last year cam 13 out of 25 then fell April this year just fell would of made it around 8-10 place it looked out of 25 we see what he as got worth a cheeky cockle Bog War might be of some interest to some in this race 20/1 E/W

15:10 - Punchestown - Runyon Rattler - this was pretty impressive at Bellewstown won well had sam king 4L behind and Eight to Late who just placed well in last race think this has more to show when last seen here was only beaten a nose by bobabout and the jockey has never been out of the top two out the 3 starts on this one i think plenty more to show at highest weights n some good speed over ea worth a chance 16/1 E/W

15:40 - Punchestown - A Rated - is going to play with the big boys now but i am not worried by Death Duty he is good but he is not unbeatable this one is getting conditions to suit and can mix with this type of field i think never failed to be out of the top 4 an we not talking small fields we talking fields of up to 25 horses is trying to get a hat trick today under the same jockey would not underestimate this horse at all everyone is excited about Death Duty but you look at it every single horse in this field stands a chance today it is not a case of Death Duty wins like the market is suggesting an we did not earn our money by being scared of takin on horses like this go ask Douvan  he tell ya (had get that lil shot in to ya Col loool) that is why love the jumps the banter and debates really open up because everyone has personal favs and you know u can have a cheeky little jab in ur write ups i am sure over the jumps season i be reading many jabs aimed at me on here with certain horses that is for sure 25/1 E/W

16:05 - Brighton -Sussex Girl & Lord of the storm - was going crack on with a bet on just Sussex Girl that spotted Lord of the storm dropped to lowest weight well i say lowest is 1lb heavier than when winning over C&D 7 years ago with the savvy Fox on board he is no joke this guy he can bang them in when on a good day posts best speed n veh good mark will love the ground worth trying Sussex Girl is due and should get in the top 3 that is the plan anyway 10/1 + 33/1 E/W 

Jockey Watch Patent E/W this is one of Ben Postes best track for profit 

14:20 Uttoxeter Keem Bay 100/1
16:30 Uttoxeter Irish Octave 5/4
17:00 Uttoxeter Centreofexcxellence 66/1
GoodLuckEveryone

175 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
Jockey Watch Patent E/W this is one of Ben Postes best track for profit 

14:20 Uttoxeter Keem Bay 100/1
16:30 Uttoxeter Irish Octave 5/4
17:00 Uttoxeter Centreofexcxellence 66/1
GoodLuckEveryone
If that wins i will buy you drinks all night Saturday  lol!

176 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:51 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
To earn +38.50 from only 11 wins 19 places out of 107 rides he surely got to of had some very big priced winners/places Worcester is showing a +80.50 from 110 rides only 8 wins and 18 places i wish they showed a breakdown of the actual wins + odds i am sure we be able to find it somewhere but at the profit to the pound to show a plus on so many rides yet so little place and wins he must be having 20/1+ winners often you know

177 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 am

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Can tell it is winter everyone is waiting for the mornings to place the tips, i always preferred the mornings to place my bets because you have so much change over night what with NR's the ground changing over night and so forth it is good to tip up early for the price but sometimes it is smarter to wait for the morning - half hour before racing starts because then you get a clear idea how the races are set up. 

So good to see many hold off during the winter time because that is the best time to play it because one minute you getting good ground the next a flash flood will happen. 

I am going to be posting up more often now more so in the penny club section, i am not a big day to day player but do like a gamble and i think the roots of this forum is stemmed from that topic. So will aim to try and utilize that concept with the objective of earning someone a nice profit from simply a nicker a day.

178 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
Because of things like this people wait for the morning during the Winter 

Haydock's meeting on Friday is subject to an 8am inspection.
Track officials announced on Thursday they would assess conditions on raceday morning given the wet forecast.

The ground is described as heavy and 15mm of rain could fall from Thursday afternoon to Friday morning.

Haydock is due to stage a seven-race Flat card on Friday when Redcar, Wincanton and Fakenham also host turf fixtures.

179 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good couple of bets with that today Sean small loss but that is how our form always goes at the start i think you did deserve to lose on the A Rated teach you for the cheek  :LOL:keep it light today because tomorrow we got the Saturday Extra to do no Ben Poste horses tomorrow i really should of backed Irish Octave for a singles it won last time out for us in the double 

2.05 Fakenham Changing the guard - like foxy said we have back this a couple of times is the older horse but i think he does have a couple more wins left does show some good form here and at his best was winning class 2 races of much higher weights was only last year won over C&D off 21lb higher than today also gets a 3lb claimer, gave us a very good place at Newton Abbothe is very well handicapped to win this race at a C&D he won by 5l only last year 148 over going and coure closest being 123 worth trying again for some place money 33/1 EW

5.30 Dundalk Six Silver Lane - The only C&D winner in this race posts very impressive speed figures when compared to rest in the racea huge 8 wins here and 9 places 3 of them wins being this year made all when last winning over c&d and he will try to make all again here if last couple of races are to go by was extra 2f that day i will be shocked if do not see this at least placing today 8/1 EW 

7.30 Dundalk Stamp of Authoriy - did get close over C&D this time last year and since been pulled out of both tries because was a reserve horse i think will like being over this c&d 16/1 EW

9.00 Dundalk My Direction- ran well over c&d lto winning beating Spruce Meadows won 2 times here out of three starts jockey handles this horse really well and out of 5 starts on the AW won 2 times placed 2 times 10/1 EW

Lucky 15 horses i do not trust on singles

2.35 Redcar Sheriff Garret 6/1
3.25 Wincanton Cucklinton 5/1
5.40 Newcastle Maraakib 12/1
7.30 Dundalk Hatton Cross 7/1

Double Trouble 

6.00 Dundalk Smiling Eliza 7/2
4.35 Wincanton Wolf Trap 7/2

180 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
15:45 - Redcar - Showdance Kid - we like annoying horses here init 3322 is past four starts step up in class slightly today gets the blinks on for ze first time likes the C&D placing over it and Costello being back is savvy 8/1 E/W

16:20 - Redcar - Henrietta Dream - proper punt init just testing something out with this horse plus few others over the next coming weeks will explain if i see it working it not wont bother explaining but it basic numbers and figures the horses we sit thinking how did that win trying find a angle  you can use it for nicker of the day if ya really want 100/1 E/W (0/1)

17:40 - Newcastle - Maraakib - looked like would get the win LTO will try his best today if shorter in the odds would not risk it but at the current trade i will 10/1 E/W 

My doubles was not going well init crack on wit  free beer money for tomo i huntin ea so then i wont mind buying anyone a drink cuz i first admit i am stingy loool so two doubles

14:00 - Redcar - One for June 5/2
19:45 - Newcastle - See you Much 7/2

13:30 - Redcar - Wrenthorpe - should be able to get this on 2nd run out 6/1 

15:45 - Redcar - Essential - step up in trip getting closer 6/1  

Tizzard Lucky 31 he stands a great chance today of getting back into the swings of things with these 5 

13:40 - Wincanton - Milineaux 8/1
14:15 - Wincanton - Gentleman Jon 4/1
14:50 - Wincanton - On Demand 15/2
15:25 - Wincanton - Cucklington 10/3
16:00 - Wincanton - White Moon 6/4
GoodLuckEveryone

181 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
16:20 - Redcar - Henrietta Dream - proper punt init just testing something out with this horse plus few others over the next coming weeks will explain if i see it working it not wont bother explaining but it basic numbers and figures the horses we sit thinking how did that win trying find a angle  you can use it for nicker of the day if ya really want 100/1 E/W (0/1) <can ignore that bit it a how many won reminder
What a shout, if this is the start of your new system call me in lol brilliant place money

182 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i can confirm that did make you go first into war games but Voodoo can still steal it he has 5 to run

183 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:39 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
No points in the King/Queen game for it tho Sean you did not send me a pm so i have to take your first two selections time stamped i am afraid Arty Campbell and Showdance so you missed out on lot of points got to play it fair

184 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
i'll take a place in the new system as well, nice one Sean

185 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i wont get confident on it yet if bangs out a 70% strike on places i be happy with it still veh early days for it good luck wit ya las one Sam hope ya grab at least the placer in that

186 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
will be good to end it with the 4 places but money earned now so i do not mind i having bit of a rocky patch at moment looking forward to tomorrow a drink and break away from it all for the night come back Sunday fully refreshed oh no hang on full hangover 

187 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:

9.00 Dundalk My Direction- ran well over c&d lto winning beating Spruce Meadows won 2 times here out of three starts jockey handles this horse really well and out of 5 starts on the AW won 2 times placed 2 times 10/1 EW

Good end for you helped you in war games you and Sean dominating the Team leader board after that well done you two today i will post up the results in a moment

188 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Small fact for you both you two the only two who not been in a minus on war games yet only saying that to try jinx you both lol

189 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great work you two today

190 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just two from me 2nite cuz Sam does the lucky etc on Sat so no need waste load of cash 

13:25 - Ascot - Sheikhzayedroad - savvy sort this going stick with it 100% ea the only one with a win over C&D go on my ol son crack this one in 22/1 E/W 

14:00 - Ascot - Quiet Reflection - the more rain the better 4 this one look at that rain falling down only ever beaten once on soft or heavy going out of 7 starts this will destroy the field if it keeps coming down init 50% here and 50% wit jockey  6/1 E/W 

Thundersnow - See October thread for write up overpriced 
GoodLuckEveryone

191 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Love Saturday now you know look forward to doing the Extra part because not even you know what i going be doing on that makes it more fun for me, i already PM'ed Kelly the war game bets i am counting and told her not to tell you them so that way you wont know if i am beating you or not 

192 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ALL SAS MAIN will be for ITV racing from now on each Saturday the Saturday Extra will be for the rest of the cards, will be back in about a hour with the Extra part this is just the ITV remember Double Trouble goes in the Extra part on Saturday and it won for us last week so do not forget to read that part 

2.00 Ascot The Tin Man - Everyone be thinking Harry Angel beat this already no chance for this but i think Harry Angel is cursed at Ascot 4 starts placed 4 times this one is blessed here 3 wins out of 5 starts Queally is 50% Win strike rate on this one 14 starts 7 wins 2  places makes sense to use this for a cover for Quiet Reflections  12/1 EW

2.40 Ascot Left Hand - Was talking to Antoine on facebook about this horse he is from France and knows these horses better than me and he speaks highly of this one and i know we have backed it in the past and so have a few others on here, going back over 1m4 with usual inform jockey booked in she could be the dark horse today getting first time blinkers 16/1 EW

ITV Lucky 15 SURE THING 

2.00 Caravaggio 4/1
2.40 Journey 3/1
3.15 Ribchester 2/1
5.50 Barney Roy 4/1

ITV LONGSHOT  (so many longshots today that are good)

1.25 Clever Cookie 33/1 
2.00 Alphabet 80/1
3.15 Here comes when 20/1
4.30 Gabrial 33/1

193 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:53 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A patent three horses i keep looking at on this site tonight 

5.10 Catterick Inspector Norse 4/1
2.40 Journey 3/1

5.50 Barney Roy 4/1

194 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:01 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
16:30 - Leopardstown - Avalanche - bet this is going be ze day Turbine spins out a win tut but i do like this pick always gives it best runs placing often just not winning trainer is doing ok should not mind the soft ground slightly overpriced  14/1 E/W

17:00 - Leopardstown - Paddy the Celeb - Getting sick of the paddy's winning an thinkin why did i jus not do it going start following the paddy named horses from now on starting wit this one  66/1 E/W

16:40 - Southwell - Captain Lars - Open field few horses stand out Appleberry Crosse Fire Ayresome Angel being some this one is a C&D winner with a good claimer booked in posts savvy speed around here matched with Cross fire  you have to catch this in ze right mood got close in a class 4 race at Haydock on soft ground just bein beaten by Russian Realm off 1lb higher than here best time might be Christmas to catch this but worth a chance 11/1 E/W

17:10 - Southwell - My Renaissance - loves it ea this one won two out of 3 times over C&D and jockey is 50% riding on this 2 out of 4 should not be that far behind  7/1 E/W
GoodLuckEveryone

195 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:31 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Windsor Mitigate - Was pulled out of her race last week yet to be tested on soft ground Hollie back in today 3 starts 1 win 1 place dropping down the weights around similar weight to when won at Lingfield with Hollie won that by 4l 10/1 EW

4.40 Windsor Green Howard - how is this just not winning maybe now Probert is booked in can change that here if this was Saturday it will go in the last chance section last two starts only beaten by such a short distance at a suitable price to get money back if similar happens today 5/1 EW

3.20 Pontefract Rashoford's Double - Stepping it up in trip today was a let down at Newcastle on the AW track did two wins of a hat trick this time last year the soft ground a slight concern maybe but Hamilton did ride on this to a second place over good to soft ground in August 16/1 EW

4.20 Pontefract Darksideoftarnside - was 80/1 when only beaten a neck at Newcastle that was on the AW so could be anything here but not going miss taking the current price Haynes is a new trainer and she seems to be doing well she only sends out the two rides she does well with her 3yo horses on the turf and she is looking to be a trainer to keep a eye on showing a good return she certainly started her career off well 11/1 EW

2.30 Plumpton Lexington Law - King and Huchinson won this race with Wishing and Hoping in 2015 and the jockey likes winning this doing so in 2009 with Whenever so he knows how to win here and he is going need to with a horse like Action Replay who i like but is not at a suitable price for me can go in the double trouble for a cover, this was a ok Flat horse but i think they made right choice sending it to the hurdles was in a class 4 race at Warwick LTO and managed to get 4th place think with more experience behind him will get a few good wins over the hurdles and this is the perfect race to start that off for a trainer and jockey who know how to win it 8/1 EW

Double Trouble

2.30 Action Replay 6/4
5.00 Saffron Prince 3/1

196 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
0 Win 1 place 0 lost

16:10 - Windsor - Dana's Present - 40/1

197 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
17:30 - Plumpton - Sisania - i always look into theze Moore boys Karen always getting plenty of winners out of these lot so always make sure to check them out not often i find one worth mentionin yet they always seem to be winning at veh high odds this one does stand out tho getz first time head and as really fallen down the weights infact i willing give Gary Moore a chance today this being the only singles bet of his 9/1

Alphabet*
14:30 - Larry 8/1
15:00 - Stoical Patient 5/2
15:30 - Cheque En Blanc 6/4
16:00 - Crystal Lad 16/1
17:00 - Flashman 5/1
17:30 - Sisania 8/1

*Alphabet is 2 Patents, 1 Yankee and a Six Fold 

198 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Sean wrote:

Alphabet*

You should of put Crystal Lad 1st or last might be a mistake making it the 4th on this because you risking the Yankee

199 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done Sam

200 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Robert Powers wrote:
@Sean wrote:

Alphabet*

You should of put Crystal Lad 1st or last might be a mistake making it the 4th on this because you risking the Yankee
That is a very good point i think next time need to explain this type of bet because the order actually matters i placed it the way you wrote it but you would actually get paid less if you did that in a different order i never noticed that thank you Robert for pointing this out  2,3,4,5 matter is that the same in a Goliath then?

201 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Example if only 6 wins now that would only pay out around £26 but if you put 6 in 5th it pay out nearly £60 because of the Yankee the Yankee does not include bet 1 and 6 interesting type of bet takes lot of thought two outsiders with 4 shorts i think will suit this bet

202 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will not be counting that for place Sean, Bet365 did 4 places but i know 100% when you took that bet was only 3 place because i used Bet365 and took the bet before they offered the enhanced odds so that is counting towards a loss for War Games but a place for the King Queen game my decision is final

203 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A few i like tomorrow with a few big risks even a Nicker of the Day for me had to do a lucky 15 or would just cost way too much, lot of others i like tomorrow which was a shame no double trouble because do not think many shorts will be winning 

2.10 Newcastle Gerry The Glover - Yet to win for long time but did place over course last two runs was beaten a head over C&D in July he needs to be given a break sooner rather than later place chances at least 10/1 EW

3.40 Newcastle Palawan - i know this is already mentioned on here so wont go into it that much but this is a horse i do like the look of today this is a previous class 2 Goodwood winner might only been a 3 horse race but still at one time this was running with the likes of Galileo Gold it might be the AW track putting people off i not sure is most certainly the star of the group i wonder how well this will do the price is far too big for me to miss if below 6/1 i would not bother but at the trading price needs a bet 14/1 EW 

2.50 Exeter Rocket Ronnie - Bit like the winner had today this one was only beaten a nk at this course LTO was 100/1 was it luck not sure at the trading price i will take a chance sire is Antonius Pius and some good progeny comes out of him like Tempo Mac who went from flats to jumps and done well so maybe this could repeat that  40/1 EW

3.20 Exeter Alvarado - never made it easy but this one stands a chance in my eyes  a big drop in class from class 1 to 3 a big drop in trip from 4m to 3m most wins coming over either soft of heavy ground was 4th in the Scottish Grand National so will find this pretty easy to handle does so well around this time of season will 1 hundred thousand percent get a win by end of November and one i putting on the tracker list after todays race win or lose trainer is doing so well this season 20/1 EW

3.00 Yarmouth Gangland - A future last chance horse this is trainer by Fahey and did manage again to place LTO i like the price is kept good on this one so it can be given a couple more chances for now 8/1 EW

6.15 Kempton Doctor bong - placed over C&D on last start got very unlucky should not this time around 12/1 EW

Nicker Of The Day

4.50 Exeter Muffins for Tea - If anyone can get a horse off to a good start chasing it is Tizzard and i so wish this was a 3 place race because Yanworth and Sternrubin are going be good but keep coming back to this horse so it is my Nicker Of The Day 40/1

LAST CHANCE (WIN ONLY)

4.45 Fairyhouse Weightfordave - Was a NR if you follow the Saturday Extra i tipped this being last chance bet he should of won by now if not this time then i am not willing to put anymore money on this horse ever again just managed to make it at the right price for a good enough payout nothing in this race should beat this today so if does then will be worth putting on my black list anyone who ever followed this knows what i feel about this one even the racing post etc say it is frustrating should be winning by now 9/2 EW (MAX OUT ON K/Q Game also)

Philip Makin Lucky 15 Richard Guest gave us a very good treble in the past i am hoping that he can help us here because three of them belong to him 

3.00 Lina's Star 8/1
4.00 Polar Forest 14/1
4.30 Mr Potter 10/1
5.00 Tellovoi 14/1

Jockey Watch no Ben Poste rides next be Friday and Trainer watch she is having a runner out Wednesday

204 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:49 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No Goliath does not matter what order you put them in

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum